You won't find Miracle Whip on the 'Jersey Shore'
February 25th, 2011

You won't find Miracle Whip on the 'Jersey Shore'

Along with Ronnie’s Xenadrine spot and Snooki’s ad for pistachios, last night’s episode of “Jersey Shore” featured another cast member’s foray into advertising: Pauly D, who now has a Miracle Whip commercial.

The fact that Pauly reinforces his dislike for the product several times throughout the commercial isn’t the only reason I’m tripping over his endorsing a mayonnaise alternative.

I mean, it kind of makes sense that Ron would take an ultra-strength weight loss pill, what with those red shakes he’s always blending in the kitchen, and that Snooks would crack open nuts with her tanning bed, but I’m not sure about this one.

However, Pauly D can do no wrong. Who wouldn’t want to wake up to him yelling “Cabs are here”? Best. Alarm clock. Ever.

Last night’s episode began with Snooki kicking her smush-of-the-moment to the curb for being a bad big spoon, while Pauly, Deena and The Situation headed in to work. However, playing carnival games sounded like more fun than selling T-shirts, so they decided to do that instead.

After losing $100 playing one game in an attempt to win a gas-powered bike for Pauly’s birthday, Sitch decided to just give up and pay full price. Thank goodness for his high-paying job at the Shore Store.

The bike ended up being worth every penny, though, when it got Ron to smile for the first time since Sammi left the house.

Meanwhile, Snooki calls Roger’s friend Nick to confirm their date, but he doesn’t answer. She calls back 20 times, you know, just in case he didn’t hear his phone or something.

When JWoww calls Roger to see what his friend’s deal is, he says Nick isn’t interested in Snooki because she recently brought home two of his buddies, cousins Jianni and Jeff. At least they weren’t brothers, right?

Nobody in the “Jersey Shore” house was having much success on the phone this week. In a less-than-romantic gesture, Ronnie called Sam to tell her he didn’t appreciate her until he lost her. When she shuts him down, he tells her he doesn’t think they can ever be friends.

Speaking of Ron, we got to meet his dad this week. Is that what Ron will look like when he grows a mustache and ditches the Xenadrine?

In what may or may not have been a prank, Snooki and Deena stick marshmallows all over the house. Sitch thought it was a prank and thus ordered a taxi to take them to Times Square in New York City as a “surprise.”

This mini road trip was hilarious, but not because Snooki offered to show the cab driver her breasts, or because the girls didn’t notice they were leaving Jersey until they had… well, left Jersey.

It's because their cab driver, who should probably get his own reality show chauffeuring meatballs around Seaside Heights, was so funny.

When the girls questioned his route, he condescendingly replied, we had to go this way to avoid traffic.

But poor Sitch didn’t even have the last laugh. He took so long getting ready for dinner that the guys left him behind to break bread with his imaginary roommates.

“So Ronnie, why ya crying all the time?” he asks the empty table.

The boys return in food comas from the copious amounts of pasta they consumed at dinner. After Vin acknowledges that he’s a “Gluttonous piece of" you-know-what, the girls confront him and Pauly about The Situation’s prank.

Lucky for Pauly, he just has to say “I heard you guys are mad at me” in a funny voice and all is forgotten. I wonder if that would work for me.

The episode ends just as Sam gets back to the house. Everyone seems excited to see her, except Ron, who takes his mysterious red shake and makes a beeline for the patio. This should be interesting.

What did you think of last night’s episode?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • television • TV recaps

« Previous entry
  1. lights out24--

fantasy time for kim

June 22, 2013 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  2. 行動電源

Hello, you used to write fantastic, but the last a number of posts happen to be kinda boring... I miss your great writings. Previous few posts are only a small out of track! come on! 行動電源 http://www.powerbankinfo.com

June 22, 2013 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  3. a dog named snooks

Marco555, please go troll on BET's site & leave the white folks alone. P.S. No one cares that you're black! But we all knew because you write (type) just like you talk.

February 26, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  4. Guest

Best 2 scenes
    "Ravoli's Ravoli's where you can get canoli's" Song by Vinny
    and wen Mike tries to honk at the car JWoww's dogs bite him. Haha

February 25, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  5. D

Missed the episode. Bummer Sammy's back

February 25, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Randa

I love Pauly-D.. he cracks me up.. i don't take this show seriously and it's train wreck. .but like a train wreck I can't help but watch. Its so funny to me. Live and let live.. they are all 20 something and just gettin started. In 20 years they will have this to look back on and see how they behaved and laugh at themselves! Let them have their fun.

February 25, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  7. DERRICK

DON'T WATCH THE SHOW, BUT PAULEY & RONNIE ARE BABES – ESPECIALLY PAULEY

February 25, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Rebel

I am gonna play with me some goobers this evenin. Alabama style.

February 25, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Rebel

you too turd toucher

February 25, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Marco555

yeah. its ok though. i think they are just retards. no offense meant to the mentally handicapped. they should make it so we have to register our name like at other sites. oh well. it is friday though ! whoever youi are pretending to be me, i hope you have a happy weekend.

February 25, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Rebel

Bunch of little p u$*$*i* es

February 25, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Sam

This site use to be fun to come on but these 8 yr olds are coming on it and be stupid. there is nothing wrong with people coming on here and joking around but stealing peoples names and just being stupid is uncall for. Parents shouldn't let their kids on the computer.

February 25, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  13. The Real T-Rex

@ the real marco555 the @$$ho1e stole my name too. I guess this person is a real loser and has no life.

February 25, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Rebel

Here in alabama we like our weeinerz all chocolate like. Makes them taste better. Yep.

February 25, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Rebel

YEP. I LIKE ME SOME WEINEERZ TOO. YEP.

February 25, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Marco555

just because i am black doesnt mean i am a girl. guys can like guys you know. i prefer to think of myself as stylish. pleasingly so. aaaaand honey child, me and my boyfriend are gnna party a l l niiiight loooong.

February 25, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Mac

YAY for this show being the downfall of American society. Seriously this show is THE DUMBEST show I have ever seen. However, I did enjoy watching the youtube clip of sookie getting punched in the face over and over.

February 25, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Marco555

yeah. but i still like those tasty weeiners. mmmmmm delishus.

February 25, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Rebel

BV didn't do anything to u. Don't be a – – – -. Bet u are that black chick that was going nuts on her and a few ppl, myself inclued, a few blogs back. From what it was u got involved in a converstation that wasn't your business.

February 25, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

I think she was referring to you because someone trolls on here and steals people's names, yourself included, along with B.V., T-Rex, Jade, and a few others. She was probably responding to the troll that was using your name that insults everyone

February 27, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Marco555

Have a nice weekend Vixen. While my boyfriend is humpin me I will be thinking of you...

February 25, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Confession

I have a confession. When I watch this show, it gives me gas. I don't know why. I just can't stop passing wind. Maybe because I'm laughing so much. Its horrible, I can't watch it with anyone!

February 25, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Superhiro

I thought we'd at least get rid of one of them though. Now it turns out Ron ain't leaving AND Sammi's back. Boo

February 25, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Beautiful Vixen

Have a test tonight so I have to study now but you enjoy the rest of the day Marco555 sweetheart and have a great weekend (wink) :) .

February 25, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..I can laugh at your so call insult because I'm no where what you just said about me. I'm guessing you are a female and I have an idea who it is. Don't be jealous darling. Not everyone can look as good as me. Eat right, workout and maybe you just might have a chance. I wonder if you would have had the courage to make that comment to my face but I don't think the likes of your kind would. You are the type that would hide behind your computer and type your $*^t. Have a nice day though and please be careful crossing the street :). As for last night show it was nice without Sammi and Ronnie's drama and I'm glad Nick didn't call Snooki back.

February 25, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Marco555

oh yeah. Beautiful Vixen is one of the nicest people on here. It is ok to insult me but please do not use my name to harass her or other people.

February 25, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Marco555

someone hijacked my name. why do the children here keep doing that ? please ignore them if possible. I bet it is either McQ or T-Rex but arent sure. oh well. maybe they are having fun.

February 25, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Marco555

Gotta get me some weeenies while the getting is good !

February 25, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Superhiro

Marco, dude if you're gonna troll, troll better.

February 25, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Marco555

That snooki be almost as fat as Beautiful Vixen ! Almost but not quite !

February 25, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Superhiro

"So Ronnie, why you cryin all the time?" I have to admit, I busted up laughing when he said that.

February 25, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Jessica

Every week i look forward to thursday nights to watch the Jersey Shore. After that excitment is over, i look forward to Fridays to read this article! Please don't ever stop!

February 25, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Marco555

YES HE DOES GUUURLFRIEEEEEN ! : )

February 25, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Marco555

Plus all of em look all orange like. Whats wrong with these white kids ? I think their mommas didnt do their job right.

February 25, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Marco555

Yeah ! Anyone who likes the jerzey shore must either be a hoomoo or a whiitey. You would never cvatch my black azzz watching some trasshy show lile this.

February 25, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |