Vanessa Hudgens talks new butterfly neck tattoo
February 25th, 2011

Vanessa Hudgens talks new butterfly neck tattoo

Zac Efron's ex Vanessa Hudgens flaunted a new companion at last night's L.A. premiere of her film "Beastly": a tiny butterfly on her neck. Hudgens got the insect art during a recent visit to New York City and told CNN she couldn't wait to show it off.

“I've actually wanted it for years, and it kind of spontaneously happened...I'm all for spontaneity," she said.

The name "Vanessa" reportedly means "butterfly," according to Just Jared Jr, and it was Hudgens's pal, Australian MTV VJ Ruby Rose, who convinced her to get inked at New York's popular Bang Bang.

"Please don't blame me, but I may have convinced Vanessa Hudgens to get a tattoo... Now. Her first. By Bang Bang," Rose tweeted on February 16.

For her part, Hudgens, who wore a multicolored gown to the premiere, couldn't be more thrilled with her new body adornment.

"It matches my dress," she told CNN.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • movies

1. tattoo training

awesome work!

October 2, 2012 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  2. lista discoteca hyde

You could definitely see your enthusiasm within the work you write. The sector hopes for even more passionate writers such as you who are not afraid to say how they believe. At all times go after your heart.

April 9, 2012 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  3. fuzz

a pearl necklace would go great with that butterfly

February 27, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Rhymeskeema

Project Monarch.

February 27, 2011 at 5:09 pm | Report abuse |
  5. big AL

For some reason two comments from me about CNN was omitted because maybe they can't handle the truth!

February 27, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  6. stacey

I think its absolutely beautiful

February 27, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Fiery Buddha

How can it be spontaneous if she's "actually wanted it for years?" Duh. Another under-educated, overpaid teenager.

February 27, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. MistyRain

@ D... Like the last part of your last comment ...lol

February 27, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

lol thanks I get irritated when people run their mouths and don't even know what the heck they're talking about.

February 27, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  9. princess

She is a grown woman so what if she got tattoos I got 7 tattoos and it don't make me trashy I like the tattoo

February 27, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  10. dds11

im sure she couldnt care less about why u pathetic low lifes think. She is more beautiful and has more money & success than you negative people will ever see. But i guess talking bad about someone u dont even know makes u feel better about your own trailor trash self!

February 27, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  11. Tam

Who is she, why is this news?

February 27, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  12. doublestandard!

Wth is with everyone saying this ink will look bad when she gets old? Even on 90 year olds, I have never seen a wrinkled or saggy back of the neck. Besides, even you conservative judmental jerks will be wrinkled up. Us girls with tattoos will just be a little more colorful and interesting when we are!

February 27, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  13. Name*jld

Those that have an issue with this ADULT getting a tat, you'd rather she "lash" out by drinking & driving, stealing expensive jewelry, smoking fake weed, and myriad of other (much), much worse ways? Big or small, its on HER body, not yours. And if you don't like it, its your right, but then don't read this ENTERTAINMENT article and look at photos of the tat.

February 27, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  14. Cosmo

Next time she should just get a decal or one of those kids butterfly bandages that you can remove. That tattoo is one of the most fugly that I've ever seen, and she will definably regret it someday.

February 27, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  15. Jason

Great another teen showing how low class she is not that anyone needed a reminder after the nude photos that made the net. And did the writer not see the picture attached to the article? The writer called the tattoo "tiny". The thing covers half her small neck.

February 27, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  16. Phil

Tattoos, in my opinion, are a major turnoff. You could be the most attractive woman on the planet, but as soon as you show me or tell me that you have a tattoo, I'm no longer interested.

February 27, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  17. V

You ever notice how people with tattoos never judge the people who choose not to have tattoos.

Get a life people.

February 27, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  18. alaska ron

she should get a tat of a lizard on the other side. they're popular in mesa, az with the trailer park kids

February 27, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
    • @alaska ron

and you would know, alaska ron? your F AGG OT ass is probably there or from there and you b! tch A-SS momma that you hate lives there

February 27, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Meagan

Why do yall care if she got a tattoo? Why is she trash if she wanted to get the tattoo? it is HER BODY! she can do whatever she wants to do! if she wants to cover her body with tattoos she can its her decision not yours. I have tattoos myself and im getting another. Why is what she does your business anyway?

February 27, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  20. fuyuko

the tat looks nice. But, I confess I think most tats don't look so great as time marches on. What seemed like a good idea when your twenty might not be such a good idea 20 years later.

February 27, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  21. just married

when her skin sages with age,that tattoo will look like a pair off eighty year old nuts!

February 27, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
  22. wowzers

it is a little big.... but thats obviously what she wanted and thats all that really matters here!!! its her decision and her body!! i give her props for being unique in her way... not like everyother young celebrity out there getting d.u.is snorting drugs or sleeping with every man known to t.v!! a tatt... wow people let her be who she is!! her way of showing a little expression!! you go vanessa!! be yourself!!

February 27, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  23. snazzy

Come on people!! who are you to judge?!? its her body.. her life.. so its her decision on what she wants to do with it. if she was not a celebrity would you really care? being you are so judgemental you probably would huh?!? i bet more than half of you judging her has done a few things in life to be judged too. like a baby out of wedlock.. dropped out of school.. done a few drugs and or you have a tatt yourself! my occupation is a tattoo artist and we the artist look at it as a form of expression... art!! sit back and think about things you have done in your life before you start judging someones free will!!!!

February 27, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  24. Wait, what?

“'I've actually wanted it for years, and it kind of spontaneously happened...I'm all for spontaneity,' she said." Nothing like those years-in-the-making decisions to add a little spontaneity to one's life.

February 26, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Don Vito Corleone

WHO IN DA TRAP

February 26, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Rostam1

I think I am going to puke!

February 26, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Lucky Louie

Five years from now, the biggest growth industry will be tattoo removal.

February 26, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  28. angie

WOW HOW SAD ITS JUST A TAT JUST ABOUT EVERYONE HAS THEM

February 26, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Bill

Fifty years from now the butterfly will look like a bat or the letter X.

February 26, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  30. tyonaB

I think all yal is stupid and need a life

February 26, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Tony

Nice tat

February 26, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Mine

For the record... I'm 33. I'm female. I have a master's degree. I own the house I live in and a few more. I also bought and paid for my own tattoos. Somehow I manage to be a productive, classy, tax paying citizen. (and for the record... I've never lived in a trailer) Crazy huh? Tattoos don't make you trashy.... But obviously there are some people here who couldn't recognize worth if it slapped them in the face. They apparently don't feel as though they had very much or they wouldn't need to be condemning others for choices that are, quite frankly, none of their business.

February 26, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  33. jamison

This is news worthy? no wonder why the rest of the globe thinks we are all unintelligent idiots

February 26, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  34. erin

Who cares if she got a tattoo. She already has one on her back. Its not like she doesnt have the money to cover it up! U guys need to worry about ur selves rather then her!

February 26, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Maty

Who pharted?

February 26, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  36. *!wild!*

Oh girl its pretty I tink u look asom

February 26, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  37. john

So what she got a tattoo...people get em everyday

February 26, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  38. RIALgal

I'd hardly call it "tiny" ...

I'm one of those older professional women who would love to have a tattoo in a place where no one could see it unless I wanted them to. But I'm chicken!! Once it's there, it's there. I've always been afraid I'd regret it a few years later.

For those who want them, go for it but don't get upset if not everyone is as happy about it as you are!!.

February 26, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  39. William Robertson

"Vanessa" doesn't mean butterfly. It was invented by Jonathan Swift, author of Gulliver's Travels, and was later used as a genus name for butterfly. It's like saying Franklin means stove.

February 26, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  40. ???

We all know that that's not the Real Rebel. Stop steaking peopls names. You stole the names Jade, T-rex, Beautiful Vixen, Rebal and more.

February 26, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  41. JP

Yikes... it's big and its ugly ... why would she want that thing on her neck

February 26, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  42. mike

So i make 100k a year on average and have a tatoo. Does that mean i am at the bottom of our society and my tatoo is the chinese symbol of love because love is all you need in life does that me stupid a low life?

February 26, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  43. zaglossus

A neck tattoo to me means there is not much there above the neck.

February 26, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Soni

Hey, at least she got something somewhat meaningful to her and didnt just tattoo her name or some random fish or bird because it was cool. yea it probable could have stood to be a little smaller but big woop, its already done. as for her age, who cares, im 21 and ive already got 2 tattoos and im working on a 3rd one bujt they all mean something to me. at least have some respect that she cot something semi meaningfull and not just something cool is all im sayin

February 26, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  45. William

Hopefully it's temporary. Tattoos are simply low class.

February 26, 2011 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
    • me

Tattoos are low class? To me what's low class is judging someone with a tattoo! I have 4 and like most who get them they are very meaningful to me. If you don't like them that's fine they aren't on your body, but to say they are low class...ignorance at its finest!

February 26, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Clarence

I agree. Tattoos are for the lower echelons of society – the bottom feeders, and such.

February 26, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • D

You're low class.

February 27, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  46. creator890

oh no vanessa! no!

February 26, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  47. mattName*

oh no vannessa! no!

February 26, 2011 at 5:55 am | Report abuse |
  48. Curtis Shanks

Only idiots get neck tattoo's . Stupid,stupid,stupid !

February 26, 2011 at 5:14 am | Report abuse |
  49. HayYah

Checking out her nude photos again, NICE.

February 26, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
  50. Your name *here*

Y'ALL JUDGIN PPL ON HERE IS STUPID AND YOU NEED TO WAKE UP AND SMELL THE COFFEE AND ENJOY LIFE HATIN WILL GET YOU NOWHERE IN LIFE

February 26, 2011 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  51. j rock

Y' all need to stop dissing trailer parks know what I'm sayin me an T been in sunnyvale for life kno wat I'm sayn its hoard sumtimes but we still microphone assassins trailer park life knowatimsayin

February 26, 2011 at 1:56 am | Report abuse |
  52. Grant

Don't throw stones if you live in a glass house. Judge not lest Ye be judged. Everyone here needs to take a step back and evaluate their lives this is a sad snapshot of our world.

February 26, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  53. I am in the NBA

LOL TATTOOS EQUAL TRASH LOL BLOWIN SOUR ALL DAY CHECK IT POP POP

February 26, 2011 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  54. Choad

I'd like to get her something else for her neck – a pearl necklace.

February 26, 2011 at 1:36 am | Report abuse |
  55. crazyman991

Hey now im 13 and my dad wants to get a tat of a tractor trailer with my date of birth and my full name so is he trailer trash no in my eye hes just another rendneck so yeeeehhhaaaaaaa to all my redneck bros an sisters and i dont care wat all u other ppl think thats my story an im stickin to it

February 26, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  56. Choad

What a beautiful, sensuous mouth she has. She can use it to tattoo my shaft anytime.

February 26, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  57. u r all sucktards

U guys r ridiculous I have tattoos. Say what ur typing to my face and u will have to have ur jaw wired after I crush it with my fists of fury. F all u haters usuk and u r all sad pathetic nerds

February 26, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Percival

Empty threats from an illiterate. Enjoy a lifetime of minimum wage and poverty. And meth.

February 26, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
    • u r all sucktards

Come to Newport news VA and find me I own all points plumbing and will be driving the car worth more than ur house and we will see lmfao

February 26, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
    • Samson

Newport News? More like the nearest welfare office.

February 26, 2011 at 1:34 am | Report abuse |
    • u r all sucktards

Yea that makes sense I'm on welfare and meth ...I'm under thirty own a company and two houses a sweet ride and a f' n boat all while u guys blow one another ...hey if u guys need a job frig off and learn a skill u r pathetic

February 26, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  58. a dog named snooks

David needs to get a real life. Hey D, is your life that miserable that you have to make-up assinine generalizations on people with tattoos? Crawl back under the rock from which you came!

February 26, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
    • D

How was what I said a asinine generalization? I was responding to the idea from other bloggers that people who have tatoos are smoking, drinking, trailer trash people with no class. I was pointing out just 1 example about how that is innacurate, and I think you're just one of those people who missed my point- because I actually wasn't making any generalizations. Read the post slowly this time so you understand what I said you stupid, pessimistic F***.

February 26, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  59. USMC NCC 1701-E

I guess the tat I have as well as all my fellow Marine brothers & sisters who have earned the right to get the Eagle & Anchor tat are trashy?

The same people who are keeping our country safe.

What about all the firefighters who have tats symbolizing and proudly showing off their dedication in being a firefighter?

Tattoos is an art form and a way for people to express themself, and have been around for centuries.

Let the girl be if she wants a butterfly, then let her have a butterfly.
    The only reason you guys are giving her flack is because she is a celebrity in the public eye.

Get a life.

February 25, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Wolfgang

Tats are for losers, plain and simple. With the exception of indigenous cultures.

February 26, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Ravensun

Thanks, USMC NCC 1701-E! :-) (Trekkie and Marine in one name, awesome!)

As for you, Wolfgang, get a life. Tattoos are here to stay. :-p

February 27, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
    • USAF

I know, right? I'm also in the military. I've been to Iraq. I've served in foreign countries. Heck, I'm in one right now. Unless I wear a certain type of clothes, you wouldn't even know I have tattoos. I guess I am trash for having one though. People are seriously stupid.

February 27, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  60. carina

@ jessica tattoos will never be unpopular! and to everyone else just cuz sumone gets a tattoo does not make them trailer trash or worthless!!! u just wish u had sum work done u gotta have money to get tatted period!! tattoos are a form of art so F$%k all u that are obiviously jealous u dont have ne money to get one... enough said.

February 25, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  61. genny

Its Pretty Cute Get Over It Shes Young Let Her Do Wat She Wants Wit Her Body ! Goodness

February 25, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Beth

Really? People with tattoos are generally smokers and live in trashy tailers? Wow. I have a tattoo and don't smoke and live in apartment. I must be doing something wrong.

February 25, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  63. nana

Really nice but I don't like u!!!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 10:40 pm | Report abuse |
  64. erib baumen

really david i bet u have a lil baby infant penus peer pressure is that why you blow old men you idiot

February 25, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  65. ken

How can she be his "ex" when he's gay?

February 25, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  66. D

Tat's arent trashy...only some are distasteful and this one really isn't...my own mother has a tatoo (little lizzard on her foot) and she is an engineer with a masters degree in her profession.

February 25, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  67. brokenteeth

Who?

February 25, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Hater Police

Man y iz yallz b hatin? Iz hatez it whenn haterz bee all hatin on stuff an stuff!!!!!!! I bee a hater hater yizzall!! OMGee!!!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Jenna

The thing that people don't consider when getting a tat, is that while it can look nice on youthful skin, it will look ridiculous in middle age and when you're a senior citizen. Getting tattooed is a very short-sighted decision that most people will regret later in life.

February 25, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mindy

Yeah but I think a someone who is old that is tatted up would be more interesting then someone who isn't.

February 26, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Wolfgang

Damn!, I thought she was gonna get "my name is Vanessa" (written upside down) to go with her tramp stamp.

February 25, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  71. notsofast

In the words of great comedian Todd Barry: Neck tattoos. Man, I feel like going up to everyone with a neck tattoo and saying, "Hey, you forgot to not do that."

February 25, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  72. anthony friel

First off she is 19 not 23 and its her body... Angelina Jolie, ,Alysaa Milino, Megan Fox and many other BEAUTIFUL Hollywood starlets have them. To bring politics into the conversation is moronic. I know many wonderful people who have Tats including me. The trailer park remark is uncalled for i know many hard working men and women who live in trailer parks, and they are all clean well kept HOMES. Sorry if everyone isn't rich enough to afford a House. But a Home is what you make of it, i have friends that live in multi-million dollar homes and they are no differnt than my friends that live in trailer parks. By A.J.

February 25, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  73. KBC#32

I think it's Cool?#!? them Hater we got them ever were

February 25, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  74. jacqueline hyde

That's not what I would call tiny.

February 25, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Lili

I had to look up who she was, and I found she is only 22 or 23...yet she's already had lip filler injected! If you doubt it, compare the above photo to earlier pics of her. That is so sad! There is a beauty to a young face (and lips) that you can never attain later in life. She is a fool to destroy that fragile prettiness.

February 25, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Me

Its her body not yours get over it already.

February 25, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  77. George

I'm sure this is something she'll never regret!! (sarcasm)

February 25, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Lili

The slag tag has moved up.

February 25, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  79. mel

I believe she is Filipina and white. She doesn't live in a trailer park. What difference does it make whether she has one or a thousand tattoos? Why so many hateful comments?

February 25, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  80. alaskadude

A butterfly whats the point

February 25, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
  81. jake

Umm...where are her clothes?! U don't need to strip down for a neck tattoo!

February 25, 2011 at 6:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lili

Jake, you do need to remove your shirt for a tat that large. There would be a lot of blood. Notice she has a large surgical pad taped across her front.

February 25, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Mr. Bones

What girl looks at her own neck and thinks, "Man, I really need to improve on God's work. Maybe some stupid piece of generic crap from a tattoo's parlor's wall will do it." It's beautiful as-is.

I've got the same question about the female lower back, but I'll stay on topic here.

February 25, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  83. me_c

who cares what who got where? what about the economy, missing kids, etc...

February 25, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Ad

How dumb and disgusting

February 25, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Charlie

Good for her. I have a little ink and a couple of body piercings and I say if you do it right enjoy it. It's tasteful and she can hide it with her hair or a turtleneck / scarf if she wants. Good choice.

February 25, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  86. SoulTrain1943

Trash

February 25, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  87. erica

For all u ppl being so disgusting....dont hate someone if the real problem is u would give your 3rd leg to f*** them and u know u dont stand a snowballs chance in hell. i personally like her tat. i have one myself. mine is a memorial. do u hate me and think im trash too? please ppl for the love of whats left of the sanity of this falling apart country...PLEASE check yourselves! its a dam tattoo!

February 25, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  88. teddy2chains

All this hate about a tat on a person u will never meet! SMDH

February 25, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Joe Tex

Who is this girl? She sure has a pretty mouth tattoo or no tattoo.

February 25, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Kit

Really, people? Really? I think the tattoo is cute, I have no problem with them. how does Vanessa Hudgens getting a tattoo affect you? that's right, it doesn't. she got a tattoo and marked her body. deal with it.

February 25, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  91. CeCe

Really? A tattoo? I don't thing vanessa has thought about what her tattoo is gonna look like on her when she's old and wrinkled.

February 25, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Rebel

She got her what the black folks call a chicken neck tattoo.

February 25, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Fred L. Fraud

Stupid Sh!T

February 25, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Tamara

Actually she is right about the meaning of her name. Checked a few baby books and baby name sites and it is a Greek name meaning butterflym Check the link here: http://www.babynamescountry.com/meanings/Vanessa.html

February 25, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  95. juip

Comment moderater PLEASE FOR ONCE IN UR LIFE do ur damm job. Commentary on this pg. highly innappropriate. BBC doesnt have trash talk like this. UR NOT THE BBC clearly!

February 25, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  96. Sans Tattoo

Tattoos on women are like ugly grafitti on beautiful natural landscapes. And in a few years it will just look like a big ink blob. What a waste.

February 25, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • pilo

More like sans personality......

February 25, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • pilo

If u want the BBC move to the UK.. here in America we have something called the first amendment..

February 25, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

I totally agree. What are these morons thinking by doing this to their precious bodies. I am a guy and I sure as hell would not get one. I bet she is a smoker too. Most tattoos folks are smokers. This tells me they conform to peer pressure because of insecurity.

February 25, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  97. pilo

Vanessa is a genus of butterflies. for those idiots who dont know, don't talk.....

February 25, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  98. chris

Nice tat v...call me

February 25, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Mabus2012

Tattoos are gross. SUCK IT!

February 25, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  100. BigDog

Some of YOU are childish idiots. Sheep. I applaud her for having individuality. Every tat is unique. Unlike some of you morons.

February 25, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

Unfortunatly this one isn't very unique

February 25, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • wr

Individuality?? Really? Been living under a rock for the past ten years?

After those naked pictures of her came out, it's hardly surprising that she's done something this trashy.

February 26, 2011 at 4:02 am | Report abuse |
  101. randyD

Daddy likes.....

February 25, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  102. mia

"I bet she is an Obama voter". Um, what does that have to do with this? How does which presidential candidate Vanessa Hudgens voted for in 2008 link to her decision to get a butterfly tattoo in 2011? You are an idiot.

February 25, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  103. JayJay

That tattoo is a little big for the neck. I think she is the next Britney Spears...Pretty & Young with a hot boyfriend(Zac Effon) now that they broke up after a few years just like Britney and Justin now watch shes going to start going crazy and fall apart just like britney did but not before she gets married in vegas, divorsed married again and pops out 2kids then jus completely looses it!

February 25, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Rebel

Well if you were from ALABAMA like me you would be able to judge who is trashy looking or not. I have seen some pretty ugly looking girls in my trailer park. Thats why sometimes i just date the guys.

February 25, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  105. getoverit

Vanessa iso the name for a genus of butterflies.

And why is she white trash for a tattoo? Get over yourself.

February 25, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sal

She isn't white trash for her tattoo, she's trash because her only claim to fame is having the majority of the internet seeing multiple nude pictures of her.

February 26, 2011 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
    • bob

tattoos have always been considered "low class". it will be interesting to see what happens when all the gen x, gen y people hit 40 or 50 and realize what a huge mistake it was to get tribal tats to look "cool" in their 20's. seriously folks. if you're getting tattoos because you like ink that's one thing, but marking yourself up to follow fashion is just incredibly stupid.

February 27, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Grow up

You guys are horribly judgmental. Please worry about you're own lives.

February 25, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  107. jessica

Really vanessa a tattoo. u have a life big time. and in what language does ur name mean butter fly??

February 25, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ravensun

Clearly not in whatever language YOU're typing in (which is not English as it was taught to me!)

It's the name of a genus of butterflies. Google it.

February 27, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  108. the_dude

I bet she is an obama voter. Dont worry honey as soon as tattoos are not popular anymore you'll be the first in line for tattoo removal.

February 25, 2011 at 4:14 pm | Report abuse |
  109. derp

Trailer park!!!

February 25, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  110. yep

The tat is a little on the big side for the area on her. Tats are not for everyone- Tats do not define class either.

February 25, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  111. marky

Shes hot...tattoo or not!

February 25, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  112. ayne

The article described it as tiny. That thing's pretty big! Yuck.

February 25, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • dyson

yeah i was thinking the same thing. iv'e seen tiny tattoos and thats not tiny.

February 26, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • stoney88

I was thinking the same thing. This is NOT a small tat!

February 27, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Louie Lobo

She wants a tattoo? Let her get the tattoo. Seems fairly discrete to me. I just don't get why this is "news." I don't even know (or care) who she is!

February 25, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul

Yet you took time out of your busy day to let an Internet full of strangers know that you don't care. Sure about that?

Gotta love the "is this news? I couldn't care less!" crowd who never fail to actually waste time posting about something they allegedly know, or care, nothing about. Some folks here at CNN.com have elevated it to an art form. When I don't know, or care, about something, I typically don't make an effort to let everyone else know it. I just kinda ignore it...

February 26, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
    • ily justin

This is the entertainment section u idiots!

February 26, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Marco555

makes her kind of look like the gurls on jersey shore. maybe that snooci one.

February 25, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Marco555

she sure is an idiot. it makes her look all trashy. it also makes her look alot heavier.

February 25, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  116. L. Helton

Now...In what language does "Vanessa" mean "butterfly", exactly? I call, "Horse-Pooky"!

February 25, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Jennie

She's an idiot!

February 25, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Schula8

Real original.....

February 25, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  119. LoopsFroot

Oh I like it. Very pretty :)

February 25, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

The butterfly is fitting, as "Vanessa" means butterfly, and there are tons of butterflies in my stomach when I look at this girl. Goodness, she's so pretty.

February 25, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • lilly

I never saw an image that I wanted scrawled, burned or poked into my one and only body for a lifetime.

February 26, 2011 at 12:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Tom

everyone has them now.. it's really not news folks.. my grandmother has one above her butt now.. seriously

February 26, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • facepalm

Tattoos make women look cheap, no matter how they try to justify it. The look no better on men, either. Need to remind yourself of something? Use a post-it note, or develop some long-term memory. FFS, people are dumb.

February 27, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesus

Another version of the tramp stamp. When will these folks stop marking up their bodies. In 30 years that butterfly will look like a sick moth.

February 27, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • bob

and she would be much better looking without the tattoo.

February 27, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Name*Michael Campbell

Get a life

February 25, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  121. pilo

Couldna said it better myself...

February 25, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Smarter Than A Third Grader

Please get an education and learn spelling and grammar. Reading your post is like trying to read the ramblings of a retarded gimp. My dog can express himself better than you.

February 25, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Jusayin Beaver

@STATG – C'mon, she's a thirteen year old wannabee from East Bent Twig, Montana... cut her some slack on the spelling and grammar stuff.

February 25, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |