Lisa Rinna passed on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'
February 25th, 2011

Lisa Rinna passed on 'Real Housewives of Beverly Hills'

Before there was Camille Grammer, there was Lisa Rinna. Well, sort of.

In a new interview, Rinna reveals that she was approached to join the season one cast of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," but ultimately turned it down to co-star with hubby Harry Hamlin in TV Land's "Harry Loves Lisa."

"We were in discussions originally," Rinna told Us Weekly of the Bravo series, which went on to star Grammer, Kim and Kyle Richards, Taylor Armstrong, Adrienne Maloof and Lisa VanderPump. "I was up for it, and at the time I did my show instead of Beverly Hills. It was part of the process, but then my show came along so I ended up doing our show."

And Rinna is clearly quite content with her decision. Asked by Us Weekly if she would want to do season two of "Real Housewives," she laughed and replied, "I'm good."

1. Tracy

Thank God old Trout Pout passed...she sucks. A publicity hound who has had her day.....

May 8, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  2. D

I think she was in a soap opera for awhile, then she I think was in a couple of movies.

February 25, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  3. derp

My god her lips are huge. What makes these dimwit hollywood bimbo's think that looks good.

February 25, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Pliny

Damn! Who ever said that men age better than women....needs to take a look at these two!

February 25, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  5. RUFUS

I gots to be working on my sermon for sunday. Its going to be here in a few days. We are gonna be shouting hosannas and raising our hands up in gloooory. I say unto you my brothers.

February 25, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  6. RUFUS

who is lissa rinna ? is she some nekked lady ? if she is all hot and nekked, send her over to my parrish. i be needing to prostletize her maybe.

February 25, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |