Bieber's 17th birthday plans? Hopefully, cheesecake
February 25th, 2011

Bieber's 17th birthday plans? Hopefully, cheesecake

Unlike most 17-year-olds, Justin Bieber doesn't want a big blowout when he celebrates his birthday March 1.

"I'm just going to relax, because I start my world tour starting on [March 4] — so [I'm] going to mentally prepare and just relax. No birthday bash," he tells "Entertainment Tonight" of his plans.

That's not to say that he won't have a sweet time. "Hopefully my grandparents will be out here and I'll be able to spend time, a little bit, with them. My grandma makes the best cheesecake — cherry cheesecake," he says. "She made that for my 13th birthday."

The singer recently showed off a more mature haircut but tells "ET" it had nothing to do with trying to look older. "I just wanted to, that's all, not really a big reason; I just woke up and said, 'I don't want this anymore,' so I just cut it," he explains.

Speaking of his famous follicles, the Justin Bieber doll collection is being re-released in August with "real" hair taking the place of plastic. Even better: The mini Biebs will sport his original swoopy hairstyle.

George Vorkas of the Bridge Direct toy company tells MTV News, "Every girl at home can now play with his hair and style it the way they want."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Justin Bieber • Music • The Bieb

1. Mike

Yippee!!! He's one step closer to puberty and losing that girly voice, then he'll GO AWAY!!!

March 8, 2011 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  2. alexis

i love u happy birthday

March 1, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  3. alexis

hope u have a good b-day i am your biggest fan my room and everything is done in u

March 1, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Dominique

Happy Birthday Justin Bieber Im Really Your Number One Fan Ive Been To All Of Your Concerts I Seen Your Movie The Night It Showed In HollyWood It Was The Best Movie I Ever Seen. I Kno Almost EveryThinq About You We Need To Met && Once Aqain Happy Birthday Justin Bieber

March 1, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  5. mary

Hey I love you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Your the best!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy Birthday to you.!!!!! Me and my friends r going to be wearing purple just for you at my school!!!!!!!!!!! Love you!!!Bye!!!!!!

February 28, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  6. divine

omg .... its justin bieber's b-day in one day omg i love him

February 28, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Pamela Avila / Mrs.Bieber :D

LOL I love you you are so awsum we I am like your biggest fan my room would be coverd of you but my mom won't let me put them posters up on the wall. My friends say that I am way to crayzed for you haha I love your CDs especily the atustic one. Love what you did with ur hair you look more macher. Are you really going out with Selena Gomez? If you are I am so happy for you :D. Well happy early birthday and hope you don't turn out like miley cyrus or linsey. Just make sure you don't do anything stupid:D well love you :D
    -Pamela Avila

February 28, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  8. Neil n Kansas

Happy Birthday Justin!!....wish ya many more....Neiltwon...

February 28, 2011 at 3:21 am | Report abuse |
  9. Adam

Oh let the kid have his 30 mins of fame....... LOL

February 27, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  10. kapi

Hey justin u r amaziong u r a great romodle to kids tweens and teens i am a tween. i just want 2 say keep doing what u r doing. i hope u have a woderful birthday keep god with u may all ur wishes come true and may god bless u i luve u

February 27, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. kapi

Hi just ut amazing i hpe u have a wonderful borthday and may all ur wishes come true. just ignore those rude comments those are just from people who wish they j

February 27, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  12. crum woowick

I expect that he will be ready in a year to fulfill his duty to his country and enter the military service

February 27, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Sydney

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN I HOPE U HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY<3

February 27, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Charisse

Hey Justin beiber I was in love with you. But when I saw you with a nother girl you made me mad at you for a long time but now I don't like your music nonprescription.so I am done now bye?

February 27, 2011 at 8:38 pm | Report abuse |
  15. jpf

I love justin bieber nd this is 4 all those haterz out there..u suck nd ur gay so stop callin justin gay...nd 2 justin i wud really lik 2 go 2 one of ur concert 1 day!:)

February 27, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  16. janero

We in nigeria luv u

February 27, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  17. janero

Hapi birthday jb,u indeed rock our world in nigeria

February 27, 2011 at 5:10 pm | Report abuse |
  18. tali

Happy bday justin! U r a cutey n I luv ur new haircut!

February 27, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Lila

LOVE YOU JUSTIN! i wish you luck on your tour. I WILL BE THEREto support you.

February 27, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Isabella :D

:D :D :D

February 27, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Biebster da man!

Rey fig. You can go pound sand. You are a freak. Suck it!

February 27, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Isabella :D

I wanna know if Justin Bieber can speak FRENCH???Cuz i speak FRENCH... That would be soooo COOOOOLLL! :) Wish he stay the way he is....GOOD
    HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY EARLY B DAY!!! LUV UUUUUUU :D

February 27, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  23. whompie 21

cheesecake that is lame

February 27, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  24. irasema lopez

Happy 17th birthday justin beiber.

February 27, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Don Vito Corleone

Hey did U know Bieber loves sticks up his poop shoot wit lots of semen 2 keep his voice girly. Just sayin the truth. All of yall Bieber fans need 2 get a FN' life.

February 27, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • taco28

hey don vito corleone, stop leavein stupid ass msgs on the blog, ur stupid i hope that u dont have kids

February 27, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  26. irasema lopez

justin beiber my name is irasema and i am your biggest fan can you send me concert tickets for my birthday on august3,1999.to 6276 E 42nd lane yuma arizona.call me at [928]388-9421.there are 4 people in my family.you are Hot

February 27, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Concerned

Does your Momma know that you just put all of your family's personal contact info out on the Internet for crazies and pedophiles to find you???I am glad you like Justin Bieber but this is a public website and anyone can see what you post. You need to be taught some common sense and basic safety principles so you don't end up as a story on Dateline or as a victim on Americas Most Wanted.

February 27, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  27. BB..&CC

Or Maaybee....Do U Have Jungel Fever??...

February 27, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  28. BB..&CC

@JJKY Ur Rite, Justin?..I Think Ur Next Flava Should Be Dakota Fanning..She's A Cutie..and She's 17-18ish.

February 27, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  29. alex jones

Who cares, wow I wonder what satanic ritual he'll do to celebrate. You know he sold his soul to the devil and is now a puppet for the illuminati, sorry ladies you should find out what illuminati puppets have to do to be in movies. Research if you think I'm some nutcase. Same with Lady Gaga, Jay-Z, Miley Cyrus, Rhianna, Willow Smith, Lil' Wayne etc... The old phrase he/she sold their soul to become famous is true.

February 27, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  30. JJKY

Happy B'day JB!..Enjoy ur day with ur fam&friends...ps...Selena Gomez Is Perfect For U..But!?....You Both Are Still So Young...Don't Start Puttin Labels On Each Other..Take Time To Enjoy Ur Teenage Years...You Can't Get Those Years Back.

February 27, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  31. makenzie

Hay justin bieber I am ur sister

February 27, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  32. heidy

You Rock

February 27, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  33. heidy

Justin why did you cut your hair i love you:)!

February 27, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  34. Proud Lesbian

To all the gay haters, what's wrong with being gay ? Even if Justin was gay, it shouldn't matter because he's really talented and he's an inspiration to people who have dreams.
    There's nothing wrong with being gay, And you all shouldn't be so mean. And Justin is straight, he's dating Selena Gomez. You guys are idiots. Stop hating on gays !!!

February 27, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  35. Don Vito Corleone

Hey hot4u U shouldnt be sayin us bieber haters hav no life cause U hav no life lovin and listining to this gay loser. And tell me why Im bloggin at 2:30 in da mornin. its because of constant dierrea.

February 27, 2011 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  36. amanda

happybirthday justin I hope you have a great well deserved relaxing day

February 27, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  37. hot4u

Be happy:)... u have a very good point.jb
    Is not gay...all u h8ters wished u had a life Like hm.(P.s HAPPY BIRTHDAY);-)

February 27, 2011 at 1:07 am | Report abuse |
  38. hot4u

Be happy:)... u have a very good point.jb
    Is not gay...all u h8ters wished u had a life

February 27, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  39. tyler

And since when is a 16 year old tht lashes out at stage directors and tells them to never bleeping touch him again....a good role model exactly?

February 27, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
  40. tyler

Amen mikey! y is justin biebers birthday a freakin top story!!?? come on cnn blog writers and editers wat r u doing? fox news doesnt report on justin biebers birthday and put in on top stories

February 27, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  41. andy

to all these idiots saying "what did he ever do to you?" ill tell you what he did..hes released unavoidable songs everywhere from television to commercials, radio to sitcoms, even the news! theres no avoiding him.

February 26, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  42. mikey

We should be less concerned with all these celebrities and what they are doing and more about the country and entire world!...the things "we" hold to importance and "news worthy" is all backwards. he nor any other celebrity should be "top" news stories. we need to get our priorities straight. why we make celebrities so much more important and hang on everything they do and say is terrible. wars going on crime on the rise greedy buisinesses with high prices playing games with the public making us puppets distracting from real issues. it all makes me sick and while i dont like justin for many reasons...leave celebrities alone! live your own life and make decisions based on your own thoughts..not what some1 else tells you to.

February 26, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Don Vito Corleone

Dat Justin Bieber says America is evil. i cant believe u retard fans still love him after dat infamous comment. Dis country has way too many retards, I hope he gets caught in a drive by!!! Who ever does dat is a hero 2 us Bieber haters!!!!

February 26, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  44. God

Hey gay Bieber!!!! America aint evil. Only Obama and his butt kissers. Plus Ur country Canada, IS PLAIN CRAP CAUSE I SAID SO!!!!!!!!

February 26, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Shea Jones

To the person who said Justin Bieber should be drug out onto the street and shot just let me say if you're trying to be funny you have one sick sense of humor. Justin Bieber is an incredible role model and he is extremely talented. You can't say you hate someone when you don't personally know them. I'm so happy for Justin and I hope he continues to be an incredible role model for children and other teenagers. I'm 16 and I can tell you right now I'm more mature and have more "class" than the people commenting saying they hate him.
    Thanks..

February 26, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  46. God

I cant believe I brought this kid into the world. I am very sorry everyone. I will fix this. I promise.

February 26, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Don Vito Corleone

I hope his damn cheesecake got poison!!!!

February 26, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Mom

Happy birthday Justin may God be with u on ur special day my prayer to God is that u don't let fame destroy ur life like it has so many in ur line of work I pray u stay away from drugs and that u don't turn gay and I pray that u don't let satin destroy the gift God gave u Luv A Mom

February 26, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Justin Beaver

I like a little toot-toot up the poop shoot! :O

February 26, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  50. sara henga

Justin is okay looking but I seen better. And I hope that he doesnt read these blogs there terrible for real gosh I no that people have opinions but theres no need to hate on him specailly on his b-day u wouldnt like it u were a good singer and everyone called u gay and girly

February 26, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  51. SEAGEAN TURNER

WHY? IS THIS LITTLE TRERP SO IMPORTANT, ( JUSTIN KIDDING, IT HIS TIME OF SEASON GOD IS BLESSING HIM WITH FAVOR.

February 26, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  52. wee

sorry folks--he is still a child/beautiful and handsome–nevertheless a minor!

February 26, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  53. wee

I am sure proud to be Canadian–but this little boy is not even of voting age/why let him be in the realms that he is/is North America and the free world run by juveniles? perfect for the weenie ones–but come on Bieber world WAKE UP!

February 26, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  54. x-iiLove.Justin-x

I Love Yu Justin...Yur Sch A Good Singer Nd I Really Wish Yu The Best B-Day..!!!

February 26, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  55. i love justin bieber

i love u and i hope u have the best 17 birthday ever i love u and i am married to u in a way =)

February 26, 2011 at 7:39 pm | Report abuse |
  56. nicci77

cuz you know "they" can track that stuff.

February 26, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  57. nicci77

speaking of pr. I wonder if he can sue all the people submiting post under his name, claming to be him and then saying dumb remarks.

February 26, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Law

not possible. might have something to do with that freedom of speach right we have here.

February 27, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
  58. nicci77

hey superhiro, even if justin himself does not read blogs. I am sure he has a team of pr folks that all they do all day and night is monitor justin's publicity.

February 26, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  59. disturbed

hopefully he will go skydiving with his cheesecake and bring no chute!!!!!!!!! fingers crossed

February 26, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  60. riley ann spates

I love your song .i like the song pray thats really nice of u making that video. down staris from me their from hatie. i really feel bad for the poeple that live i hatie . Happy birday justin ! love u justin

February 26, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Don Vito Corleone

Justin Bieber is a gay loser because I said so. If U dont agree wit me than go F ur self!

February 26, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Don Vito Corleone

Im a proud Justin Bieber hater! Im FN' tired of hearin about Justin Bieber! He is nothin but a gay, fake, little 7 yr old that just plain SUCKS!!!!!

February 26, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Justin Bieber

IM GAY!!!!!! USHER, DO ME HARD!!!!!!!

February 26, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  64. beiber fan numba 1

You guys need 2 shut up talken bout his gayness bt no yall love lady gaga, nikki manji n katy perry. yall just mad cuz he kan get yo gurl even tho he rather have u. so suck it up n enjoy his music cuz thatz all he wants you to do

February 26, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  65. 2pac

Deez lil white gurls gon b real upset wen dey find out he playin fo da otha team.

February 26, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  66. 2pac

Next lil boy i c wit dat swoop ima beat him like i wus his daddy, i aint playin walk by me i dare ya

February 26, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  67. 2pac

How dis gay lil white boy made all dat $ from lil girls n he playin fo da otha team?

February 26, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  68. justinbieberfan

happy birthday jb ! :) <3
    you are amazing !

February 26, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
  69. The Real Justin

Thank you for the bday wishes. I'm sorry if some of you don't like the new haircut but I'm going to be 17! I had to make a change, besides, we are going to donate the proceeds for the hair sales to charity. What could be better than that? Now that you know I DO read some blogs, please go out & buy a ticket for my show. Coming soon to YOUR city. Love & laughter, J

February 26, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Bieberfan

Happy early birthday justin! You are an amazing singer.

February 26, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Happy B-day

I think cheesecake is a great idea. I should do that from now on. I think its pretty annoying to see hate comments, but everyone has freedom of speech. If I hate something, I wouldn't comment. Justin already made fun of himself which means he doesn't care. He make tons of money from you not liking him, and while liking him. I'm not saying his an MJ as yet, but the young man is no fake. He can sing, dance and play instruments. Only time will tell, if he becomes even better. Plus, no one can say he isn't attractive. Happy 17th bro.

February 26, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Sam

Justin bever

February 26, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Lady Gaga

Justin & Lady Gaga would make a great couple.

February 26, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Reality

Hey JB. The New Kids on the Block called and said enjoy it while it lasts. You won't be relevant a yr from now.

February 26, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  75. daniel

i'm not going to be one of these negative. Life is to short to be negative or spite people, you should love everyone and treat everyone as you want to be treated. Anyways to my point, i am not a fan of his but i've seen clips and the kid has talent let him do his thing, it may not be your choice of music but i've seen him rock out on some drums so he also likes different kinds of music. He's making this mainstream music because it's where the money is

February 26, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Biebster in da butt

I am gonna take it in da rear. I like to ride the disco stick!! I love rockin' da poop shoot. We iz gonna pump it all night long!!! -bieber

February 26, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  77. andy

Justin Bieber is the new AARON CARTER!!!

February 26, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  78. j rabbit

Justin Bieber has the clap....

February 26, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Justin

Hello charlotte rose!¡!¡!¡

February 26, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  80. Barbara

He should celebrate his birthday at McDonald's:O

February 26, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  81. Justin

Hello fans!!! Thank u for all the amazing early birthday wishes!! It's going to be an awesome day and year!! I wish u all could celebrate with me but I'll be too busy banging out terrible songs and slipping the Disneyland guy a 20 for letting me bypass the height limit. Thanks u silly, tween fans!!!

February 26, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  82. Theresa

Gag.

February 26, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  83. myricle

I love you jb im still gonna be your #1 Fan i call myself jbluver1 lolz you are a total inspiration and ill always be there for you everyday i eat your favorite candy dedicated to you you are very hot.....i will never say never:)

February 26, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  84. Art415

Wow..funny, I always though "Biebe"r was a girl...(well..he looks like a girl to me)

February 26, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  85. ika

What is this world coming to?

February 26, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
  86. gross

that was smelly. gross.

February 26, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  87. love jb

happy birthday justin.

February 26, 2011 at 8:39 am | Report abuse |
  88. Whompa1

To bad he still loves men and what not.... I heard he was 'coming out' on Ellen next month!!

February 26, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  89. pmendayz

What do people have against Bieber? I honestly don't think this boy ever did anything to you. have you ever had a dream? well he's realizing his. and i don't find anything wrong with that. stop being so mean. and stop wasting your time hating on someone for the fun of it. leave him alone and let him live life without all the stupid haters who think they're cool by commenting on how his hair makes him look gay. oh yes, you're deffinitely cool. -.-

February 26, 2011 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  90. Be Happy

Happy Early Birthday Justin Bieber! You are an amazing kid, so happy for your success Justin! As for all you rude people who are whining and complaining try and grow up and get over it! Life is too short to be so hateful and envious, you've made your points about how much you dislike him- PLEASE save your negativity and seek long term therapy! The air is stifled by your over bearing and suffocating pessimism.
    As for all the Bieber lovers, or any one out there who chooses to focus on 'positive' thinking and feedback, PLEASE keep posting ;)

February 26, 2011 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  91. arnold ziffle

Bieber SUCKS. Just f*king go away.

February 26, 2011 at 6:20 am | Report abuse |
  92. Crazyman in da butt

Damn. What smells? Someone had beans and prunes? Time for Bean-O. It works!

February 26, 2011 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
  93. SHOOOOOO

I just farted. Shooooo : )

February 26, 2011 at 5:11 am | Report abuse |
  94. Crazyman in da butt

Do it in da butt oh yeah. Say yeah!! Do it in da butt! All u playas. Say do it in da butt. Crazyman gets it in da poop shoot. He be takin da hershey highway. Rockin' da cornholio. Ready for da anal probe. He be wanting his buddy Ben Dover to ram dat hole. Let's booze!!

February 26, 2011 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  95. Crazyman in da butt

Yo. My hair be like batty but da chick say I'm a fatty! I love to ram da poop shoot and then rock the disco stick. I be a flamin freak! Booze it up.

February 26, 2011 at 4:12 am | Report abuse |
  96. Justin Bieber

I always like to hear from the fruity ? and his gay buddy haf dolla. They is some serious butt buddies! I have seen some freaks and burnouts before, but these racist fools is takin da cake! One dude be always playin' with da other dudes disco stick! Yo ?!! Why did you get butt slammed by da jigs?? Was u at the fairy clubs again lookin for sumyunguy? Iz u into da chinks too? -Bieber

February 26, 2011 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
  97. Becca

I love him and I want to say to keep always reaching your goals love you from you fan, becca

February 26, 2011 at 2:19 am | Report abuse |
  98. Justin Bieber

Yo. The mysterious gay ? blogger is back and ready to party down with all the fruits and da freaks. He is always talkin bout da jig-a-boos and how he wants to get pounded in da rear!! What a fairy! The goo and spoo be rollin down his chin. He wins pillow biter of the year award!!

February 26, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  99. crazyman991

Honestly i really dont bother with justin i dont like him because all us guys hate him cuz he has all the girls goin nutz and wen u try to hook up wit one they say they love him an u hate him end of story fight fight fight an the relationship is over before it started....and another thing while all teenage girls go crazy over him he is in love with kim kardashian that is just scary it bugs me wen his hair makes the news oo wow bieber cut his hair who the h#ll cares Jeez i combed my hair one mornin before goin to School and i asked all the girls ho like b if my hair looked like battys(bieber)hiar an dey all said no but the day before my grandpa an uncle wer callin me batty because they thought my hiar was likke battys:-|

February 26, 2011 at 2:15 am | Report abuse |
  100. Chanel Elizabeth Amobi

Happy Birthday Justin! I am a 25 year girl who has a 6 year goddaughter who loves Justin Bieber and so do I! For all the haters out there calm your nerve! I remember when we had our boy band craze! He is a talented young man that has his head on straight so leave him alone!

February 26, 2011 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
  101. gevetta

Hay get off his stick must wanna ride it u haterrrrr

February 26, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  102. Oompa Loompa

Hope ur B-day is fun and dont forget to get some purple trainwreck b4 your party. Make it a "Grandma makes a 420 cheesecake party" wild times ahead boah

February 26, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  103. suisidalchik

Then again i would love to be in his position and my b day is the 27 of february and i will be 15. yipee.

February 26, 2011 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  104. suisidalchik

I agree with burgandy

February 26, 2011 at 1:41 am | Report abuse |
  105. jg

I hate girls that scream over a stranger thinking that they just know them personally....that's creepy...there's laws against harrassment and stalking for some of you crazy ppl

February 26, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  106. Big Mike

No talent ass clown. Someone should drag him into the street and shoot him. Oh, and he's gay.

February 26, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  107. ?

@justin beiber....You should go back to your halfway house for pedophiles...oh, I bet you can't guess where I am.

February 26, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  108. ?

@justin beiber....We all know your gay rap was from a personal experience you had when a big blackJiggaboo was ramming his meat stick up your poop shoot.
    You love wrapping your gay azz lips on some herpes infected moon cricket schlong.

February 26, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  109. i

p.s. happy birthday justin ! i hope you have a great birthday hopefully paprazzi free ! it just bugs me that the paparazzi is all in your life. yeah i admit that i want to know whats going on in your life but smetimes its hard cause you cant even live yor life so have fun ! i <3justin drew bieber !!!!!

February 26, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
    • fauxhawk70

Yea but it look at his this way.... If he wasn't famous and the press wasn't in his face all the time you little teenies wouldn't even care about him. You are living in a dream world! You make me sick! What can I say but so pathetic!

I hope my kids don't act stupid like this! People are just people and who cares if they are famous!

You will learn that someday and probably look back and think...... "Wow I was being rediculous!"

February 26, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  110. i

wow all those haters really need to stop cause its pising me off if you call justin bieber gay its only cause your jelous that your not nearly as rich and famous as he is so tou really need to stop .pus if you were one of his friends then you know damn well you wouldnt be saying any of this crap right now.

February 26, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  111. genny

U Know U Need 2 Quick Hatin On That Boy That Last Comment Was Hella Rong Get A Life!

February 25, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Justin Bieber

As a follow up, I wrote a quick rap to commemorate my b-day: I love to dance and I love sing, when I thought long and hard I decided to spring...this little secret that I tried to hide...my buddies schlong I just had to ride! My hair just had to give it away...I wear make-up and yes, I am gay! My boys and I love to ram the poop shoot, each time I spoo it makes me toot! So when u think of me, don't be too sad, I'm a pillow biter and I think that's rad!! See ya soon!! -the biebster

February 25, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Justin Bieber

I hate to break it to all of my die hard teenie bopper fans! I am a flaming fairy. I like dudes. I am getting ready to ride Jonathan's disco stick tonight! We iz gonna ram da poop shoot. Sorry to let all of u ladies down! There will be other teen idols that come around. This wiener is spoken for! -Bieber

February 25, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  114. onethatcares

Jessica and Jessi say to you, Justin bieber: "happy birthday, Justin. We all have dreams. Yours is to sing. Ours is to meet you!(: We think it's sweet that all you want for your birthday is cheesecake from your family.(: We'll make a cheesecake for you, too! We actually made an early birthday cake for you earlier this month.(: we love you very much and would totally love to go to your concerts and backstage with you because we could totally chill(: we can see all of us being really close friends! – love the Jessica<3 (: P.S. you are very good looking(:

February 25, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Matty ice

There's alot worse singers out there than him. Watch some of his early YouTube vids. And this is coming from a strait 22 year old

February 25, 2011 at 11:07 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Name*dave

I heard he has herpes

February 25, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Sam fajardo

I'm very excited about your world tour justin iloveyaahh !!!! I think you can share your cheesecake to us :))

February 25, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  118. ~Justin*Bieber~

Hello ladies, just wanted to thank all my lovely young lady fans and rockin awesomesome supporters for all the well wishes! id love to meet u all but since of course i cant just know i appreciate u all and i am thankful every day to be so fortunate! thanks again ~Bieb

February 25, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Ashely

I luv Justin Bieber!!! But y did he cut his hair he look hot the way it was. He lost a lot if fans because he cut it.BUT I STILL LUV HIM:)

February 25, 2011 at 10:32 pm | Report abuse |
  120. jb~lover

I love yhu justin!!! (:

February 25, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  121. dorothy

U probably wish u were , u r just jealous cuz u aint hung , get a life !!!!b

February 25, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  122. dorothy

This site is for tweens having fun so get over it morerons !!!!!!!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  123. fukitall

All u guys suck aurguing over a kid who's gay anyways as soon as he turns 19 or 20 he's done plus he's not hung like a horse its prob a little nub

February 25, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  124. u80[

im reporting everyone who are negitively commenting and that means you haeters

February 25, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  125. D

oye

February 25, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Daryn Biebr

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN I WISH U THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER AND I GOT MY BROTHERS TO WEAR PURPLE .......LOL

PS.I LOVE YOU <3

February 25, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  127. aftin

hey justin remeber their are more lovers than haters and [NEVER SAY NEVER] :)

February 25, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  128. cassie bhadd asx

Happy 17--bday have fun!!!!... justin b.

February 25, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  129. justin bieber

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooo i don't care

February 25, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Tania

I Love you Justin <3 U ARE THE BEST :)
    I Love your hair cut Its amazing !
    ILU <3 :) ;) ! ~

February 25, 2011 at 9:35 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Shianna

I love justin bieber he is so cute and i love him!!!:)

February 25, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Ashton

I LOVE YOU JUSTIN!!!! :) ...and this app:):) YAY!!!!!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  133. freeville75

Bring the cheesecake kid cuz OBAMA is the antichrist! thats what i read in Tiger Beat. but its true!

February 25, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  134. freeville75

Hey kids, guess what? Instead of worrying about LEIF GARRETT 2.0, u should see what this regime that we call the US is going 2 do. we r going 2 annhilate Libya and join the EU. Bring on

February 25, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Mayur Raiturkar

Hey jb haappy b'day in advance :-) and pls have a blasting b'day.. I love u :-) ...

February 25, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  136. WIHB (wishing I had bieber)

I love bieber! I want to come to his house in the middle of night and just stare at him. I want to sneek backstage cut off a piece of his hair to take home with me. I want to push him in a big black van and drive away with him. I want to spend the rest of my life with him.

February 25, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  137. emily

i love you sooooooooooooooo! much

February 25, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  138. dorothy

Whoever posted bout justin hung like a horse u need a brain n a life

February 25, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  139. dorothy

Im so tired of people downing oyher people what has this kid done to any of u? I have a daughter who loves him n if it keeps her on the right track then so be it ! Leave him alone n if u dont like him keep it to urself n dont comment live the space to someone who does ! Happy b -day from my daughter ,keanna !!!!!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Renee

I agree, people hate him for no reason! If he hasnt done anything to u than leave him alone! Btw.. HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN! <3 u! :)

February 25, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • graceonfire

Those of us who are not into Justin Bieber are tired of having to look at him and hear about him. His music is average, he is famous because of the tween and teen hormonal surge factor. But, here I am reading the story about how he loves cheesecake. Mostly I'm trying to get over how he has said he doesn't really like americans because we are "evil." But I'm sure the Justin Bieber lovers bypassed that story.

February 26, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  140. britney

happy birthday justin bieber i love you

February 25, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Ashlynn

OMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Happy early birthday Justin! I love you so much! I hope you just get some time to yourself to relax!!!!!!! I hope you have a good time Justin!

February 25, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  142. erib baumen

i heard the bieb is hung like a horse he beats it up you go boy!

February 25, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Aly

Justin Beiber!!!!! Is he really reading this!!!!!!!!!!!! If he is I wanna tell him that Im jelous of him if he actully is readin this tell him that im a good singer and dancer and Id love if he would email me and tell me what to do to be famous im sure hell love my voice but please im beggin u email back

February 25, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  144. Superhiro

Can I post whatever I want? I have your permission? Oh I'm ever so grateful. :\

February 25, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Abby Hardin

I am soooooo tired of hearing about this kid! Who cares

February 25, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  146. brenda

Happy birthday Bieber:)

February 25, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  147. onethatcares

Hmmm. I have Bribery fans here that would love to message him... hoping maybe he would read it. They are 14. What would you say if it was Santa? Oh, kid... don't send that letter. Santa won't read it anyway. You post whatever you want.

February 25, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

Did you really just compare Justin Beiber to Santa? Omg you're so stupid.

February 27, 2011 at 11:33 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Nicole

Omg happy early b-day!!!!!!
    Hope u have fun!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Superhiro

Besides "onethatcares" Aren't you discouraging me from expressing myself by telling me not to criticize others? I'm free to do that in the same way that she's free to try and talk to Bieber through the CNN blogs. What's the difference? I didn't tell her what to do. You did.

February 25, 2011 at 7:48 pm | Report abuse |
  150. D

Yeah I doubt many 'celebrities' read CNN entertainment blogs

February 25, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Superhiro

If you want to make a bet on whether or not Bieber reads CNN blogs I'm down. If you have a way to prove it I'm listening.

February 25, 2011 at 7:41 pm | Report abuse |
  152. onethatcares

I'm so curious... why do you say he doesn't read posts? Are you sure? Why would you be the one to discourage someone from expressing herself? And why are you against these stories? Read something else, then.

February 25, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michelle

I agree, He is known to "google" himself, Why would he not get a app where he can connect to fans? It seems reasonable to me... If he DOES read these, all I have to say is "good luck Haters, his body guard Is HUGE."      

February 25, 2011 at 10:22 pm | Report abuse |
  153. burgandy

Superhiro is on point!

February 25, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Superhiro

Can I ask why you think he seems ok? Is that based on his heavily scripted shows or his heavily scripted TV appearances?

February 25, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  155. burgandy

He's a h erb a ss l os er

February 25, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Rachel

Everyone loves making fun of Justin but he really does seem like a level headed deacent kid. That much success warps some people but he seems ok. Good for him !

February 25, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Mikayla

I love Justin Bieber like crazy he is just so cute

February 25, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Superhiro

You know kendra... Beiber doesn't actually read these.

February 25, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • ily justin

hahahahahah :) I wish he did lollss

February 26, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Holly

Superhiro, don't be so sure of that. Some of us in the entertainment business do like to read what is going on in the world every once in a while. More often than not, we have to turn to the Internet because we don't have the luxury of always having a tv in front of us. If something is written about me on CNN while I am browsing the site, I read it. What makes you think he wouldn't ? Please don't discount a young girls dream.

February 26, 2011 at 8:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alana

You know him personally, to make that assumption?

February 27, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  159. Carlie

I love u Justin I'm ur biggest fan I love ur hair both way it doesn't matter to me! I wishi I could meet u so bad! ttly Carlie

February 25, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  160. kendra

Happy early birthday justin!!!!!!! good luck on your tour i know that you will do great.

February 25, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  161. OMG

OMG OMG OMG I HAVE THE SAMMMMMMEEEEEEE BIRTHDAY AS JUSTIN BIEBER!!!!!!!!!!! WHAT THE HELLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY GRRRRRRR :@:@:@:@:@:@@:@:@ BOOOOHOOOOOO WHAAAAAAAAAA

February 25, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  162. Name*dave

Yes make the daily palin and bieber stories didappear, please

February 25, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  163. Superhiro

Can't decide what's more revolting. Bieber himself, or CNN hanging all over his bawls with their "one Bieber story per day" law.

February 25, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  164. Ella Cahill

Happy birthday Justin! Saw your movie it was great! Love u.

February 25, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  165. Sara

Cheescake?

February 25, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  166. lozmonkey

well u need 2 shut it if u hate him why r u here

February 25, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  167. Ashton

SHUT UR FACE!!!! Just that comment shows how JEALOUS u r!! So HAHA

February 25, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  168. sidney

Okayy hater just stop doinq what
    you do best cz one of these days
    more than 20 qirls will qanq up on you(:
    –qoodluck

February 25, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  169. Melany

Everybody who hates Justin should just shut up because he didn't do anything wrong to you!!!!! And if you don't like him why do you care so much about him!!! Love you Justin !!!!

February 25, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  170. Ashely

Just SHUT UP HATER!!! U r so jealous of him just go sit down and chill cuz he will never go out

February 25, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  171. Flokker

I agree, people who like him have crap taste in music

February 26, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  172. crystal

Im not gay or a tween I think he's a cutie and he has a some good songs

February 26, 2011 at 10:03 am | Report abuse |
  173. Whompa1

Do u ride the short bus too?

February 26, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |