Robyn joins Katy Perry on summer tour
February 23rd, 2011

Robyn joins Katy Perry on summer tour

Robyn can no longer say she’s “dancing on her own.”

The Swedish singer-songwriter has announced that she's joining Katy Perry on the North American leg of her upcoming "California Dreams" tour.

Opening night will kick off in Atlanta on June 7 and the two singers wrap up their time together with three shows in Los Angeles from August 5-7.

"It'll be fun touring with Katy Perry," Robyn said in a statement. "She's a terrific performer and I'm really thankful that she's invited me to play for her audience."

Who's planning on going?

1. Jess

Katy Perry is coming to Ft. Lauderdale! Cant wait to see her! This concert is going to be awesome! My best friend and I bought really great seats from here... http://tinyurl.com/3d3dwh5. What more could I ask for as a birthday present! ;)

May 26, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jess

Katy Perry is coming to Ft. Lauderdale! Cant wait to see her! This concert is going to be awesome! My best friend and I bought really great seats from here... Katy Perry. What more could I ask for as a birthday present! ;)

May 26, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  3. whisper

Why did Robyn just lower herself opening up for a less than greater artist =(

February 24, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  4. YOUBRO

considering the whole night will be filled with lame radio pop music at least Katy Perrys fine a** will give the guys something to look at.

February 23, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Frank

Thanks for the info Meghan!! I am looking forward to future articles from you.

February 23, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  6. BEAVIS

I wish they wuld have funnier blogs we could comment on. Maybe it is just me. I cant think of any jokes or gross things to say this morning. oh well.

February 23, 2011 at 10:28 am | Report abuse |
  7. the lepps

so katy going on tour huh and leaving that yummy husband at home alone.i know he goes both ways come over baby my way i'd smack the in the hole over and over

February 23, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  8. Robotboy

Hopefully this will gain Robyn a stronger fan base in North America – she's absolutely fantastic! Body Talk is one of the best albums I've heard in forever and it needs to be exposed to a larger audience. She's also amazing live!

February 23, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
    • ML

I absolutely agree. Saw her live last month here in Montreal and her Body Talk album is on constant repeat in my iPod. She's really one of the best pop acts right now.

February 23, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  9. Esalsa

Robyn is going to upstage KP for sure. Better songs, better voice and always gives 100% onstage. Bad move on KP's part. Should have picked someone with mediocre talent like her.

February 23, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  10. banasy

Who's Robyn?

February 23, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  11. Nurse Jasmine

Betcha "Robyn" is just wanting to suck on Katys Big American Breasts.

February 23, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |