Justin Bieber to be immortalized in wax
February 23rd, 2011

Justin Bieber to be immortalized in wax

First he was turned into a plastic doll, and now Justin Bieber is getting the wax treatment by Madame Tussauds.

"I'm honored to be getting my own wax figures at Madame Tussauds New York, London, and Amsterdam," says the Bieb, whose doubles will make their debut in March. "To be immortalized in wax alongside some of my idols — Michael Jackson, Prince, Beyoncé and my mentor, Usher — is incredibly exciting and very cool."

The singer was measured for his wax figure prior to lopping off his signature hairstyle, which begs the question: What kind of haircut will the Tussauds' teen idol be sporting?

"We're going to wait to see how the new haircut takes with the fans," Madame Tussauds New York general manager Bret Pidgeon tells E! Online. "It'll be part of the excitement for the final launch day."

Pidgeon adds that the museum isn't worried about having to build a new Bieber once he has his inevitable growth spurt: "We're capturing a moment in time. Capturing what he looks like right now."

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Music • The Bieb

« Previous entry
  1. lien tom

He does rap music for white people. He's not a real rapper like Jay-Z and NAS or Tupac and Biggie. The only people I know that listen to him are messed up white people with screwed up parents and lives. Enjoy!

June 21, 2011 at 4:13 am | Report abuse |
  2. Rock With You Horsegirl

I have a niece that likes Justin. She'd probably be thrilled about this lol!

February 28, 2011 at 4:26 am | Report abuse |
  3. whisper

I hope this kid Never gets invited to do anything on KTLA anymore. After being promised for a few days & ktla promoting that hed be on the morning show the kid pulls out at the last second. cause he was "sick"

February 24, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Derp the twerp

You Derp. You are about as successful as a janitor in the local adult book store. Stop trying to play the straight card. We all know you take it in the poop shoot. Go back to your fruity lifestyle and stop pestering us with your gay comments!! Booze it up.

February 24, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  5. Maurice von Fairy

Hey Derp. You and I should hook up. Since you are openly gay and into some butt slammin' let's party down. I wanna ram your poop shoot. Send me your contact info and we can rock n' roll! See you at the bath house, you freak!! You can ride my disco stick any time!!

February 24, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  6. Maurice the fairy

I am a fruit and a fairy. I want to butt slam the Biebster. Come check out my poop shoot. I am gonna travel the hershey highway!!

February 24, 2011 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
  7. Brianna

Ahhhhh im so excited for this! does anyone know when the unveiling will be?!?!??!? and to everyone who is commenting on how they hate justin bieber, don't be jealous he is more successful, famous, and accomplished then all of you are combined. And if anyone of you were given the oppurtinities that he has been given then you would take them in a heartbeat. Do not hate on people who are genuinly talented, thank goodness he is not one of those clones who cannot sing that the music industry pumps out every day- he can sing and seems like a genuinly nice person so do not let your jealousy get in the way of seeing that.

February 23, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  8. JustinBeiberStinks:)

What a waste of wax! What has Justin Bieber honestly done for the world or our environment or something else important to deserve a freaking wax figure? NOTHING! And If that's the case Everybody should get a wax figure made of them!

February 23, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Why does it matter

Wow people is it that serious to argue over him getting a wax figurine?
    But I will say this, I guess celebrities don't have to work hard to get wax figurines huh?

February 23, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Brian

Is it a boy or a girl?

February 23, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  11. derp

He looks like Alyssa Milano with gayer hair.

February 23, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
  12. kitty roux :D

I think justin bieber should do watever he wants 2 do itz his life nt yall if justin want to Get a new hair style then get a hair style itz his life
    sincerly,kitty roux

February 23, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  13. anti-beiber fever

He doesnt deserve it... sorry sap.

February 23, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  14. ?

@ Justin Beiber is good at swallowing n1gger dix.

February 23, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ArmyguyDan

How is this news worthy

February 23, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

News is what you make of it, especially if you checked the link in the first place.

February 23, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  16. ?

@Justin Beiber...We all know you just got butt r@ped by aJiggaboo..and you liked it.

February 23, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Hmmmm

Ahahahahahahahaha!!
    Ahahaha!!!

February 23, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Peggy Smith

It never ceases to amaze me how many complete morons there are in the United States – and I'm not talking about Justin Bieber, but pretty much all of the negative posters above, most of whom cannot even put together a gramatically correct sentence or spell simple words. Get some brains, people!

February 23, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Honey Dont

Hey Peg...blow me!

February 23, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Peg, and your PhD is in what?
      I counter propose that the "moron" phenomenon is worldwide. Are you Canadian, earning the ol' USofA such a negative tone in your thesis of a post?
      I think I'll take your advice and order myself a brain. Any suggestions on where to shop? Amazon? Sears? Do you use yours much? I can make a generous offer.
      Toodle loo, Peggy Sue.

February 23, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hey Peggy

You spelled GRAMMATICALLY wrong.

February 23, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Peggy is an idiot (derp)

"most of whom cannot even put together a gramatically correct sentence or spell simple words"

Yes, simple words like grammatically.

Duh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 23, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Why does it matter

You spelled grammatically wrong. FORGOT THE "M" while your trying to insult other's intelligence.

February 23, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Melisa

kunt?? get a life.

February 23, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  20. samantha QUEEN OF DEATH MAW HA HA!!!(cough cough)

um listen people LEAVE HIM ALONE also the so called justin biber -look up- thats a fake right? btw plz dont cuss at me im only almost 11

February 23, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  21. wiLLis

ya know, you people are crazy. just cuz people hate justin beiber doesnt mean you should trash them. we can post our opinions all we want. that's what comment sections and forums are for!

February 23, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Chris

inject him with embalming fluid...then we can all move on and not get minute by minute updates about this little boy.

February 23, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Melisa

WOW DERP..leave the poor kid alone,and I quote 'i am worth a ton of money', honey that is your opinion, and mine is that yeah you made have made 'tons' of money but was it made doing something that you love? Justin Bieber on the other hand pursued his dream at a very young age and he will be a very successful person like it or not ....you losers need to get a life and go live the 'great' life that you say you have instead of writting a paragraph long blog about how much you hate Justin. Me on the other hand am bored at work.. so that gives me an excuse to write here, sadly CNN is the only website that works. wink wink.

February 23, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

So you assume only the "haters" are the ones with no lives at home commenting? Smart one you are... where do you work? McDonalds?

February 23, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Melisa

Then you need a new career if you're bored. You aren't getting paid to be Chris Crocker on CNN.

February 23, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

"you made have made 'tons' of money but was it made doing something that you love?"

Actually yes it was. I sometimes regret selling my company. The regret stops when I look at my investment portfolio, or grab my clubs for a round of golf.

February 23, 2011 at 5:20 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Justin Bieber

Hi fans. Just sitting here watching some ole John Holmes flick and his member is gargantuan. Well gotta run as I been strokin myself and am about to erupt like Mt Penistubo.

February 23, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Unbelievable

You said it .... He hasn't done anything!

February 23, 2011 at 2:27 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Justin Beiber

Open up my manhole with a speculuum, pour in some hot wax then bang my browneye until the hot steamy brown gravy spews all over.

February 23, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  27. JohnA.Evans3rd

People are idiots they should just leave the kid alone he ' NOT HURTING ANYONE

February 23, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  28. THELEPPS

Yummy. cover me in hot wax and you will find me bobbing Biebers wiener. It would be like I havent eaten in days

February 23, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Mark

I always thought that when Madame Tussads imortalized people in wax, it was becasue they had actually accomplished something significant in the world...I guess I thought wrong.

February 23, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Dr NO

Looks like they are measuring him for a brain.

February 23, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  31. David Cassidy

Pop fame is fleeting and it appears from all this latest attention that Mr Biebers star is fading fast. The only thing I see going for him is his girlish looks. He could always become a Tgirl and then be elegible to star in many broadway musicals and perhaps win a Tony!

February 23, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Justin Bieber

I wish Tupac were still living so he could pop his cap in my ass.

February 23, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  33. dave

Just get a wax hammer. Cuz the kid is a tool.

February 23, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  34. derp

"okay, bieber is wayyyyy more successful than either of you will EVER be in your enitre lives. so stop hating on other peoples' success and try to make something of your own life. thanks id appreciate it."

Actually, I have been remarkably successful in my life. I am worth a ton of money, have a great career, and a wonderful family.

What has that prepubescent fem Bieber actually accomplished? Seriously, what has done that is so great? He is a silly little Canadian teenie bopper who has sold some records to 12 year old girls. His 15 minutes will be up the second he hits puberty. Then he'll be on celebrity rehab, or dancing with the formerly famous. I on the other hand, will be continuing my career, piling up money, and retiring comfortably in St Thomas.

But hey, thanks for asking.

February 23, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

I drifted after HS, got in a bit of trouble, decided that sucked, went back to school (and worked), got my degree, got hired by an engineering co., now work for the world's biggest chip maker. I wouldn't trade that for this kids job in a million years. I don't enjoy spending $ I didn't earn. Pop stardom is one nightmare (I've had my own) I will pass on.

February 23, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • living in a fantasy world

Yes, derp, and that is why you're on CNN Marquee Blog forums. Maybe if you changed your alias to something more convincing then we will believe you. dave's story is a whole lot more believable. Besides, writing hateful comments about a celebrity kid we shouldn't even be paying attention to really teaches your own children some great values, doesn't it?

February 23, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • derp

I'm on this blog because I can do what ever I want. I'm semi retired, and my kids are away at college so I don't see how my comments on this blog will or won't teach them anything. And how does pointing out that the bieber kid has done nothing of any value equate to "hateful comments"?

February 23, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • *yawn*

I wouldnt be concerned derp. These are just typical control freaks runnig wild like feral pigs. They are pieces of human excrement that consume pieces of human excrement. If these SOBs dislike any statement then its deemed "hate" and the truth be damned. F em all.

February 23, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

@living in a fantasy world: You were right, well... kinda. You just had it reversed. Derp is the real deal, and I'm a homeless drunk (hammered on rubbing alcohol at the moment... raaaaaalph.... sorry...) who found this laptop on the subway. Believe these posts at your own peril.... you never know who is telling the truth!

February 23, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Maybe you guys should all band together and make your own article. lol...

February 23, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • trix are for kids

*yawn*, you were a perfect example of your own statement... yawn...

February 23, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  35. maggie5331

February 23, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Get out of here unless you can come up with something better than the "jealous of his fame/success" or "has more success than you'll ever have" comments.

February 23, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Oh no...not again with this feces dump

This makes about as much sense as giving ObaManure the Peace Prize before he had done anything and he still hasnt done squat except to make matters worse. F U OBAMANURE. F U BIEBER.

February 23, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  37. derp

"Justin Bieber to be immortalized in wax"

Encased would be better.