'Real Housewives of Atlanta' reunion over and out
February 21st, 2011

'Real Housewives of Atlanta' reunion over and out

So much for "The Real Housewives of Atlanta" going out with a bang.

About the most exciting thing to come out of the Georgia peaches' gathering was the revelation that Fakedra is considering going into the funeral home business. Kandi and the sex toys I get, but dead people, Phaedra?

That came amidst the continued NeNe versus Kim showdown where the former tried to get louder than the latter. I am convinced that NeNe's strategy of bullying is to just keep raising her volume until the other person just can't take it anymore. At this point, I'm as over the whole "Sweetie is a slave" debacle as I am the frenemies storyline, and I hope Kim and NeNe have finally reached the point of agreeing to just go on with their lives and leave each other alone.

The one person who has reason to have beef with Kim is clearly more hurt than angry. Kandi got a little emotional over the whole drama regarding her songwriting for Kim and the money issue. Kim clearly believes that as the singer, she is entitled to the lion's share of the loot, but she wouldn't have a hit if it weren't for Kandi.

I also feel bad for Kandi because it seems her daughter's father still hasn't stepped up to take a more active role in Riley's life. It was nice to see the other ladies be supportive of her, because just like with the Kim issue, it is apparent that Kandi is one of those people who just wants to see everyone get along and have things go smoothly.

Speaking of baby's daddies, Fakedra sort of came clean about her due date in a convoluted way. Apparently she may have been a teeny bit pregnant before she and Apollo married, but she was supposedly too busy worrying about whether the baby was healthy to be able to come clean about her due date. Yeah, I'm not sure what one thing has to do with the other either.

Did you think part two of the reunion was a worthy ending to this season? Sound off!

1. msbee

DO NOT CANCEL THIS SHOW WHY DO THEY ALWAYS WANT TO CANCEL A SHOW WHEN THEY HAVE BEAUTIFUL BLACK WOMEN ON TV ALL THOSE OTHER HOUSE WIVES SHOWS ARE SO PREDICTIBLE SWF MARRIED TO A RICH WM GIVE THESE LADIES A CHANCE I PAY OVER A HUNDRED DOLLARS FOR CABLE TO SEE WHAT NOT MY OWN PEOPLE I LOVED THIS SHOW AND OTHERS TOO SO WHY IS IT GETTING CANCELED CAUSE KIM FOUND HER A RICH WM WELL THAT IS GOING TO PUT THE SISTERS OUT OF A JOB TYPICAL ITS NOT THAT EASY FOR THEM TO JUST FIND THEM A RICH BROTHER LIKE KIM SO LET THESE LADIES WORK AND TAKE CARE OF THEMSELF THIS SHOW WAS GREAT AND THERE IS NO DAUGHT THERE HAS TO BE SOME CONSPIRACY TO WHY IT IS BEING CANCELED BRING IT BACK WITHOUT KIM

March 11, 2011 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  2. judy a

All of the housewives behavior had gotten so outlandish Bravo has security offstage. So the ladies behave themselves, to some degree.
    One question remains unanswered, when was Nene happy?
    She claims she wants her "Happy back" but when was she ever happy?
    She is divorcing the man who took her out of the club.
    Her so-called friends (Kim & Sheree) are in an alliance against her (she claims).
    And her partenage has always been in doubt.
    Oh, maybe in the club when she was shaking her conservative groove thang?

February 28, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Msbee

Well maybe she was in that club cause she needed the money (waiting for it) she could have done something uttter then well, well no one wants to struggle or swendle anyone out of money she chose to work regardless of what it was she did it to support herself. Most men see women in this situation and tend to prey on it so I am sure she married him cause he wanted her and he knew she did not want to do what she was doing because she married him does not mean she loved him and he probably knew she didnt. Oh well now she can live her life and be truely Happy

March 11, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  3. she-she

i believe kandi helped kim to spite ne-ne, whats kim new baby goin to call sweetie "mamie"? i love peter n cynthia but cynthia please get a clue,

February 27, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  4. vion

karessus- you speak the truth!!!!! I could not agree with you more! I think you are saying what needs to be said. Too many are too afraid to say what's really going on. That is what I like about Nene. I lost respect for Kandhi for helping that no-talent Kim laugh all the way to the bank while so many talented people are struggling for a chance in the business. And as for "Sweetie," her name may as well be Aunt Jemima and she may as well call Kim he "Massa."!

February 24, 2011 at 10:47 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Cephron

I kind of wished Andy Cohen and the other girls would've gone harder on Kim to make her fess up to using and abusing Kandi's kindness. I also hated Kim's lame attempt to pretend that she didn't get Andy's questions just so she wouldn't have to take ownership of her selfish and manipulative behavior. Kim is one of those lucky people who somehow get by in life by being lazy and taking advantage of other people's generosity. She and NeNe are terrible role models for young people, and I hope they stay away from each other (the silly, random fights are getting old).

February 23, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  6. TanNti

Ok, so you all have some context that I've completely missed. Please fill me in on the following: Did NeNe get fired from the TV station? What's the story with Sheree's car? Someone said it was repossessed...really? If Kim is a nurse, why doesn't she just go back to nursing? I mean, they make great money!
    Khandi...love her...very genuine, and she won't say anything about you behind your back that she's not willing to say to your face. I wonder what is Cynthia's relationship with her mom and sister...and how did they finish paying for the wedding?

February 22, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Cephron

Why doesn't Kim go back to being a nurse? Why? Because she's lazy as hell and would rather live off of this poor guy Kroy and Kandi, despite the fact that she has no talent or real sense of work ethic...I also wonder if NeNe got fired...She didn't mention anything on the reunion about her internship, and her debut on the "Apprentice" show looks like it'll be a nightmare!

February 23, 2011 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
    • star6

I have an a definite answer to only one of your questions:
      Kim isn't going back to nursing, BECAUSE SHE DON'T WANT TO WORK.

February 23, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Angie

To sum it up briefly:
    NENE: A real sista who keeps it real.
    CYNTHIA: A sista who has no clue.
    SHEREE: A fake wannabee with a ghetto booty.
    KIM: Needs to keep it in the trailer park.
    PHAEDRA: An educated sista who was willing to settle for less in a mate, and seems happy.
    CANDY: A good soul whose kindness is often mistaken for weakness.
    The show is amusing.

February 22, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
    • D

Nene doesn't keep it real...most of the time she's just an angry person who starts fights with people, and keeps raising her voice until she's yelling at the other person. That's not keeping it real, that's being an immature child throwing a temper tantrum.

February 22, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • star6

NeNe is too plastic to be considered someone who keeps it real. . . . .

February 23, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Kathy

Kim is totally confused about her actions and what message they are sending to her girls. No matter what anyone tells her, she refuses to believe that she had an affair with a married man! I am sure her new deer in the headlights baby daddy has no clue the slick snake he is with now! Hide your wallet....

NeNe is really hostile...and claims to keep it real, but all she does is get loud and scream and try to fight everyone. She is so tacky and I wonder what it will take to make her understand that she makes herself look so foolish every time she gets on one of her tirades.

I think Candy and Cynthia have genuine souls and will be just fine in their lives. Phadra is another hypocrite....she can sit and judge others and turn a complete blind eye to her husbands criminal life. She is something else....denial can only go so far when you act like your better than others.

I hope they don't give Kim her own reality show about her having a baby.....but hey, I am interested at some level because I watch and comment so maybe I would watch. It's addictive....

February 22, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  9. arnold ziffle

The only reason crap like this gets on tv is because they think you're too stupid to change the channel. Stop watching this garbage and it will go away!

February 22, 2011 at 6:52 am | Report abuse |
  10. THE DEAL

NE NE IS A LOUD RUDE POOR EXCUSE FOR A BLACK. SHE IS SO GHETTO!!!!! AND SHOULD NOT BE ON TV. SHE NEEDS TO GET A JOB A THE LOCAL FISH MARKET. PS LETS NOT FORGIVE HER OLDEST SON IS A LOSER. NO JOB AN DLIVES IN YOUR HOUSE, HOWEVER SHE TRIES TO BRING EVERYBODY AROUND HER DOWN. HEY NE NE CHECK YOUR KITCHEN BEOFRE YOU THROW STONES......

February 22, 2011 at 4:53 am | Report abuse |
  11. phillip hudsdn iii

Were are you i really miss you

February 22, 2011 at 3:56 am | Report abuse |
  12. D

I think all of the women on there except Kandi are trashy...worse than the other houswives on the other shows...

February 22, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  13. Sandra

How can Kim possibly think she's looks good in that mop? Man, that thing was alive on her head in this reunion show. With all the money she purportedly has, I would think she'd be able to get a wig that looks remotely real. If you go to Walmart and pick up the cheapest doll on the shelves, it'll have hair like Kim's. I pity her unborn child.

February 21, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jaynelle

There are no "housewives" of Atlanta. I thought housewives were married to someone. If that is the definition then Kim, Sheree and Khandi should be going. NeNe should go just on GP. After the bus trip and how she talked to the person who let him stay at his house in Miami, I was through with her. I like Phaedra. Cynthia has no backbone. Peter is going to stiff her every chance he gets moneywise, because she has shown him that nothing will happen to him if he does. She should have never married him. Ladies if your mom is crying and your sister hides the Marriage Certificate, dont marry the guy. I am just saying.

February 21, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cephron

I agree with your point about Cynthia. Though, I doubt her marriage will last more than a year. She seems afraid of marriage and then she marries some guy that her own family members refuse to respect. I wonder if she has some type of psychological or personality disorder where she subconsciously married the "wrong" guy because she's really scared of marriage and commitment.

February 23, 2011 at 1:42 am | Report abuse |
  15. Dawn

I cannot stand "The Real Housewives of Atlanta". It is filled with women wanna be's. And the blond chick can't sing. She should be very greatful to Kandi and to modern technology. I did not bother to watch it this season. I have found other enjoyable shows to watch. I am waiting for The housewives of New Jersey, New York and Orange County.

February 21, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Katy

I hate this show.

February 21, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  17. sotiredofdrama

Let's put this to sleep. I am tired of the drama, the fake rentals, and pretend lifestyles. Bravo find another alternative,
    This is like American Idol, should have been over long ago!

February 21, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dawn

I totally agree with you. This show is such a joke and if any of these women are truelly friends, I would hate to see how an enemy would be treated. Bravo, do us all a favor and cancel The fake housewives of Atlanta.

February 21, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
  18. er

Simply the worst show on Television....
    NeNe.... the worst example of a black women in entertainment history.

February 21, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sandra

To each his or her own... I LOVE NeNe, she's gutsy, she's loud, she's decisive, she's not afraid of anything, and for a woman of large stature, she looks amazing when she's dressed up. If it wasn't for NeNe, there would be no show.

February 21, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  19. karessus

Why does everyone ignore the fact that Kim has played each and every one of those ladies. How in the hell do women who consider themselves professional, classy, and intelligent allow Kim to make a fool out of them while she come off as a victim. Kim is nasty and truly makes me sick. Nene may have her faults but she let Kim have it and I love it. Khandi lost a lot of money behind this tramp and is going to sit on tv and cry about it....really Kandi!!!!!! Sheree can stand up to a gay dude about her party but can't tell Kim she can't sing. When did black women get so weak!!!!!!! Sweetie is an embarrassment to all black women because long are the days to be treated like a dog for a paycheck. There is not enough money in the world for anyone let alone a tramp and her sugar daddy to call me a black bit**. Kim is trash and if the next season is full of the same crap I will not be watching. I lost all respect for Khandi as an artist and will not purchase anything she writes or performs. I buy quality music and to take someone like Kim who has no talent and can't carry a tone equivalent to a dog a fake star is a insult to me as a consumer. To many people with talent can't get a leg up in the music industry and you waste your time on the likes of Kim and didn't get a dime......you are a fool.

February 21, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • CoCo LaRue

You took the words Right out of my mouth, I totally agree.

February 22, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Sandra

If Khandi can capitalize on a no talent and sale records (to those who want to buy it) GOOD FOR HER. Problem is, Khandi is caught up in what she thinks is a friendship with Kim. NeNe tried to tell her long time ago, Kim IS a user. Khandi real slow to catch on. Kim is not serious about singing. Interesting. Kim did not get pregnant messing around with "big pappa". Got knock up right away, messing with this young player. That dude, who ever he is, is dumb as hell.

February 23, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tlisa

karessus spoken like a true psychologist, you are so right on,

March 9, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  20. kim

Rude lewd ignorant and pointless. Why do they call thereselfs housewives most are not married or if they are married there headed toward divorce. I just dont get why they go around each other they just talk trash about each other if they go to events or invite they either get into a fight or put there host down with insults I just think that is so rude. Why invite someone to a place and then embrass them its rude I stopped watching because they just where too negative not one of them tried to be nice or let the other guest enjoy thereselfs, just yelling, insult and fights!

February 21, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Deonte

I used to like the show but when NeNe took it upon herself to say no one else was invited to the "girls only" trip to Miami and then invited her friend it was just petty. And it was definately rude the way she spoke to the person who was kind enough to host them all at his Estate. I used to be able to tolorate all that loud yaking but I can't anymore. I'm not a fan of the show anymore

February 21, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Lisa

I am seriously starting to think that Kandi is the only real and decent person on this show.

February 21, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  23. LASHA2011

NE NE IS SO LAME TO ME AND SHE ACTS LIKE A BULLY BUT IF YOU WILL NOTICE THE ONLY PERSON SHE REALLY WILL TALK JUNK TO IS KIM. SHE IS REALLY SCARY AND I GUARANTEE THAT IF SOMEONE LIKE ME WERE TO SAY SOMETHING TO HER THEN SHE WOULD SIT THAT HORSE MOUTH DOWN SOMEWHERE. SHE HAS ALL THAT MONEY WELL CLAIMS SHE HAS SO MUCH MONEY SO SHE NEEDS TO FILL THAT VOID IN THE BOTTOM RIGHT HAND SIDE OF HER MOUTH. AS FOR THE OTHER GIRLS THEY ARE ALRIGHT WITH ME. I LOVE THE SHOW AND I HOPE IT THERE IS ANOTHER SEASON THAT NE NE DOES NOT RETURN..........#NENEMAKEMESICKTHROWUP

February 21, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Nicole

I think Kim and Kandi relationship is so so phony. Kim is only using Kandi to get what she wants. I really truly like NeNe she's going through some difficult times with her family. So it's expected of her to re-act the way she's been acting lately. Just compare form the very beginning of the debut. But other than that NeNe keep's it real. I also like Cynthia too. But Sheree is a Fake wanna be and Fakedra, i'm still not so sure about her............ to be continued..........

February 21, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • LASHA2011

NE NE IS HE FAKEST OF ALL OF THEM. YOU THINK SHE KEEPS IT REAL BECAUSE SHE IS LOUD AND OBNOXIOUS BUT REALLY SHE LAME! SHE AINT GOT NO MONEY OR NOTHING FOREAL AND I DO FEEL SORRY FOR HER RELATIONSHIP BUT OTHER THAN THAT I CANT STAND HER. SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN HERSELF WHILE SHE CALLING SOMEBODY ELSE A TRANNY....#IAMJUSTSAYING

February 21, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Reality Viewer

Sheree is a poser through and through. Tried to downplay the fact her car was repossed. Last season she introduced her daughter as a "family friend". She says stuff about her ex-husband out of spite because she didn't get the 7 figures she was gunning for. Her actress dreams aren't coming as easily as she expected and now she is trying her hand at fashion designing again? Please. As for Kim, she is a disgrace to hard working single moms every where. I feel sorry for her teenage daughters having HER as their female role model. Kim introduces them to all of the men and women she is sleeping with, teaching them that it is okay to do whatever and whoever in order to get them to take care of you. She uses people both personally and professionally. She has no morals whatsoever. I sure hope Kroy is smart enough to get himself a DNA test for that baby. I was left wondering just what his family REALLY thinks of Kim after seeing her on this show and reunions – especially her making all of those childish faces and rolling her eyes. These two women have got to go.

February 21, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |