Is Matthew Morrison dating Olivia Munn?
February 21st, 2011

Is Matthew Morrison dating Olivia Munn?

Is Matthew Morrison singing love songs to Olivia Munn? It sure seems like it.

The "Glee" actor and the "Perfect Couples" star were spotted heating things up at a hockey game between the New York Rangers and Philadelphia Flyers at Madison Square Garden on February 20. According to Just Jared, the duo held hands during the showdown and reportedly snuck in a smooch as well.

Munn, who is currently in New York City filming the Sarah Jessica Parker comedy "I Don't Know How She Does It," previously dated "Star Trek" star Chris Pine, while Morrison was once engaged to soap actress Chrishell Stause.

Morrison and Munn haven't yet officially gone public as a couple, but perhaps he's still getting to know her better first: Asked which item he would never want to find in a potential girlfriend's apartment, the Broadway veteran, who prefers a "real classy kind of woman," told Elle magazine: "A Snuggie. Have you seen those things?"

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Glee • television

1. Wayne Martin

It's probably publicity for her new show and his new CD http://bit.ly/gzUh1c

March 8, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  2. rencontre cougar

Merci marquee.blogs.cnn.com.
    Rencontre cougar

March 3, 2011 at 3:53 am | Report abuse |
  3. mj

I HATE Glee. I'd rather take a turpentine enema than watch that craptastic show.

February 23, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  4. jeezlouise

WHO CARES if he's gay or not. ever hear of bi? there are a lot worse things going on in this world than to debate whether or not he digs girls or guys. yeah, i'm responding...so what?

February 23, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  5. ED209

People... People... Olivia Munn is freaking HOT. It wouldn't surprise me in the least to hear she can turn a gay man straight!

February 23, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  6. e.

Another fake Hollywood relationship contrived by their respective publicists to drum up publicity.

See: Jake & Taylor, Taylor & Taylor, Tom & Katie, Tom & Penelope, Tom & Nicole, Kristen & Robert, Joe & Ashley, Justin & Selena, John & Kelly, Will & Jada etc. etc. etc.

Though it's part of the business, those of us that live and work in Hollywood find it nauseating and also hilarious that people totally believe these relationships and eat it up like fodder.

February 22, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Moon

He should be ashamed of himself for being on a show which preaches to be who you are and love yourself for what you are and he goes and pretends he is something he is not. You are a fraud Matthew!

February 22, 2011 at 6:40 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Fake pics

@poster above with the pictures

1) Clearly isn't him
    2) Haha nice photoshop. Clearly can see the skin distinction around the upper chest / neck line.

February 22, 2011 at 6:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Moon

Fake pics, Haha jokes on your cause it IS him in the picture and it is not a photoshop. It was from a Broadway charity benefit show. Like I said earlier the public is stupid and clueless!

February 22, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • u r in denial

pic 1 clearly isn't him? side by side comparison.....

look at the hands, arms, mouth, neck, everything about it is him....

February 22, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Katrise35

I have to say, his ex Chrishell Stause, is GORGEOUS! This one, not so much. There is such a contrast between the two. Although, I have seen a few pics of Olivia Munn that were prettier. Too bad they didn't choose one of THOSE for this article.

February 22, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Valerie

Who ARE these people??!!! LMAO!

She (whoever the heck SHE is!) looks alright but he looks like someone's gay uncle! LMAO!

February 22, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Tim

So, another celebrity couple, both of whom wouldn't give a non celebrity the time of day. Not that there's anything wrong with that, as to avoid dating "fans", but it usually results in a meaningless, show-biz based relationship, which is rarely a good thing. BTW, never watched Glee. While the actors might not be gay for playing a part and getting paid, I'm pretty sure most guys that watch it are gay.

February 22, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  12. DP

Um, I didn't think he was gay because of his Glee role, I thought I read an article somewhere that said he was gay. If he's not, my bad!

February 22, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. JJ

Maybe he and she are both gay and they're just friends........ that would make for a confusing date! LOL

February 22, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  14. D

Both of those pics are unflattering.

February 22, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  15. JR

I never thought he was gay.... I don't really see how you would jump to that conclusion. And I imagine Olivia Munn could turn a lot of gay guys straight anyway.

February 22, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Jon

Good for you sir, good for you.

February 22, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  17. greg louganis

Pic one may not be him, but it is damning–no question.

Pic two, definitely is him, but not as damning–could have been a goof.

But after seeing those pics and witnessing his talent for singing and dancing, if someone had a gun to my head and said "choose!" I am going with "gay."

February 22, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Apostate

Back off,Morrison....Munn is MINE! Muahahahahaha!

February 22, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Moon

He is in fact gay. Anyone with half a brain knows that these stories and pictures are planted in the press by his reps so as to try to squash the "gay rumors". But of course the public who are pretty stupid will always believe that every male actor is a carpet muncher ever though 70 percent are not.

February 22, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Sunnysout

What the hell's wrong with a snuggie?

February 22, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  21. sunless

go to this http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

February 22, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  22. Robert DeNiro

I guess he could have been wearing that stuff in a show- I've done my time in hot pants. But the kissing... that looks like downtime. So sad these wannabes go out on phoney dates. I would have taken Olivia out to the Icecappades and then shown her a good time. For reals.

February 22, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  23. bes

The "worst thing he could find in a potential Girlfriends appt"? HIS boyfriend. GAY.

February 22, 2011 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
  24. SHOOOOOO

I just farted. Shooooo : )

February 22, 2011 at 5:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Katrise35

@ Shoooo...LOLOLOL!!! Ok, that cracked me up! I'm just sayin....

February 22, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. SKY

ALL SINGLE ADULT WOMEN NEVER FORGET
    A REAL CLASSY KIND OF WOMEN IS A RARE GEM
    A JEWEL, AND A VIRGIN SOMETHING EVERY MAN WANTS

February 22, 2011 at 3:46 am | Report abuse |
  26. D

Who's Olivia Munn? And I thought he was gay too...and that date typo is pretty bad...can't really have that much credibility CNN if you can't get your dates right...this story is probably just made up.

February 22, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  27. SilentBoy741

I can deal with a Snuggie. The correct answer to "What item would you never want to find in a potential girlfriend's apartment" is: Your best friend's shoes.

February 22, 2011 at 2:57 am | Report abuse |
  28. TD

Olivia Munn actually strikes me as the kind of person that would own a snuggie....

February 22, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  29. LadiesMagnet

What gave you the impression that's he's Gay????

February 21, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  30. gwenn

Please!!!!! HE IS SOOOOOO GAY!!!!!!!

February 21, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Betsy

I thought he was gay and I've never even heard of the guy.

February 21, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Betsy

You sound like you're 60. Was it really necessary to state that you don't know of someone? Did you want a cookie or new dentures as a prize or something?

February 22, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  32. Snuggie lover

Hey, I'm wearing a Snuggie right now as I read this. Totally offended. :)

February 21, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  33. MattyM

I'm dating Olivia Munn! I'm dating Olivia Munn! I'm dating Olivia Munn! I'm dating Olivia Munn!

-M

February 21, 2011 at 8:51 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Kathster

I love my snuggie.His loss!

February 21, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dorry

Right there with you. So what if it was a cheesy fad? I love my Snuggie, although I usually just use it as a throw, while I'm watching tv. Man, Matthew, get over yourself.

February 22, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  35. r

I thought he was at least 45.

February 21, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Yummy

A Morrison/Munn sandwich for me please.

February 21, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  37. jillmarie

I like Corey Monteith better! I don't even watch Glee, I just think he's cute. I love the fact that he doesn't like snuggies (I returned one I got as a Christmas gift- I'd rather wear a nice robe). What I love more is that they were spotted tommorrow! LOL, back to the future ;) Olivia Munn seems like a cool chick.

February 21, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amy

I like Matthew Morrison, but I'm more of a Puckerman girl, myself. LOL

February 22, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  38. Kelly

Um, off the market is engaged/married. Not dating. Until there is a ring, others (not me, mind you) have a shot.... just being technical.

February 21, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Smartgirl

Um, really. This happened tomorrow?

February 21, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Jeepers

I totally thought he was gay.

February 21, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jennifer

Why? Because he sings and dances?? FAIL.

February 21, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Um...

Yeah, fail because gay people NEVER sing and dance. (I thought he was gay too.)

February 21, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • thought so too

These made me think it:

February 21, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • xjdavid

Yeah, those pictures convinced me too.

February 21, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eric

He's into "snuggies"? And he's not gay?

February 22, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

yeah I'm not sure that kissing picture is actually him, but the other pic sure looks gay....but who knows, maybe he's just gayISH

February 22, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Amy

He said he would NOT want to find a snuggie in a girlfriend's apartment. Learn 2 read, k?

February 22, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
    • mobrule

hope his 'girlfriend' never comes home early to surprize him and find him in bed with the mailman.

February 22, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
    • EricLr

Maybe he was just playing gay to appease his Glee audience.

February 22, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • kueerduck

actors r well known to b flakes-liberace sued 2 publications for suggesting he was gay 'cause we all know he wasnt the least bit gay!

February 22, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • methinks he is

i think pic 1 is him....

also, what is going on here with that guy's hand on his leg?

February 22, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul

Seriously, totally thought he was gay.

February 22, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • SNAPPA

He is gay, thats why his manager and publists want him to be seen with girlies so his movie career won't be affected. Its a real shame that in America they still feel they need to avoid the lable of being gay. He is a very hot dude and should be proud to be a real man and not some little girlie fairy straight dude...

February 23, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |