Life & Style
February 18th, 2011

Weeklies cheat sheet: Fake weddings and a baby

The Kardashian clan reportedly pulled in $65 million in 2010, and is it hard to see why? Even their rumored nuptials are weekly magazine cover worthy.

So this week, we have double the dose of a supposed wedding between Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick, although Kardashian has already tweeted what looks like a denial. (In a blog post that included two of this week's covers, she wrote, "thank you everyone for the excitement but you will have to tune in to the finale of the show for the real scoop." Well played.)

Besides your weekly Kardashian update, there's also a few random tidbits about why Sandra Bullock (supposedly) turned down John Mayer, what the deal is between Jake Gyllenhaal and Jennifer Aniston (likely nothing) and why Kendra's (supposedly) ready to move on from her own marriage.

Until next week...

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Jessica Berg

No matter if I like The Kardashians who are Armenian (spelling?)There will be someone who DOES NOT!Someone who sits at home reads,writes,does art, or plays guitar would be different from me.But NOTHING YOU LIKE OR DONT LIKE MAKES YOU A GOOD OR BAD PERSON in my eyes.The heart is what I like.Im no better or wose than anyone else.We just have a few different views/likes but could still be friends.ANYWAYS.I do like the Kardashians and sometimes enjoy the weekly rags.But it doesnt make me a horrible person.The Kardashians are ONLY human and have REAL feelings&emotions as well.And someone who has low self esteem could see that Kim Kourtney or Khloe dont freak out over a few gained pounds or a picture without makeup.Im not saying they're life savers.But nobody really knows.All we know is good or bad?The Kardashians have a strong following.Either you love 'em or you hate 'em, enjoy 'em or make fun of 'em?But OBVIOUSLY YOU DO LIKE THEM.IF YOU WATCH THE SHOW&LAUGH WITH OR AT THEM.E ither way The Kardashians have landed

February 23, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  2. satanLchrist

its so wonderfull to see everyone filled with hate and anomosity, u ppl make my job so much easier, see u all soon, Neighbors!!! signed Satan

February 22, 2011 at 5:11 pm | Report abuse |
  3. http//CNN./PASSTHELAW/RACISM

Here we go, needed to repost 'bloggers'.... it will simply amaze me if this is taken seriously, here.

February 22, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. http//CNN./PASSTHELAW/RACISM

Capitol letters used, no accident. do yourselves a favor, educate yourselves on & about recent laws passed dealing with online hate remarks. CNN IS NOT ONLY RECORDINE & TRACKING,... we are aware of who is saying what & wanted to make you, the blogers aware. i am only one & i am doing this on my own accord. this matter is being monitored & 'on the table' as we speak.

February 22, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. vinnie

I going 2 start my own reality show. Hey if the kardorkians can have one why not me! Lol!

February 22, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  6. belieber

No one with a life cares about those ugly untalented girls. I dont' know anyone who watches their show. One of my friends just moved out of her parents' house & didn't even bother to buy a TV set. She never watches anything. She has an internet connection though. Who doesn't? And for the record–I woudl rather hear about Justin Bieber too.

February 22, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Aprilicious

Doesnt CNN monitor any of these comments? This is disgusting, I cannot believe the comments here. The worst are the racial remarks. I think that everyone should try to get along. But nobody will give anyone a chance. Its so sad to hear these remarks. My daughter is half white and half black and I teach her that people are good. There are bad also on both sides, you cant just say all blacks are bad or all whites are bad because there are good and bad on both sides. But u cant just lump a whole race together. The racial comments left here are really sad and they should all be ashamed of themselves.

February 22, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Deb

I don't watch these losers. If i want reality TV, I'll watch Discovery Channel. At least there, it's true reality.

Deadliest Catch #1 We miss you Phil!

February 22, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  9. go team

Reality shows, don't watch them. Why are people interested in someone elses life.doesn't make sense. Reality shows don't make sense.stupid junk.

February 22, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  10. steph b

this pag3 is weird

February 21, 2011 at 5:04 pm | Report abuse |
  11. justin bieber

Tracy. You are correct. This is pure craziness. I don't know how these clowns keep getting through. It is quite ridiculous that we have to read these vulgar posts. -Bieber

February 21, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  12. tracy

To everyone else out there who is tired of seeing this type of horrendous profanity, I have tried to post my concerns against it so many times I have lost count but CNN never posts my protests. They probably will now to make it seem as if it is the first time I have protested. For them to allow this same person to keep blogging under different names is unspeakable. The IP these nasty blogs come from are the same and I know for a fact that they have the capacity to block it because this same person was doing the same thing on another blog and they removed all the nasty posts and blocked them. Somehow this person has got on again and is back at it with his obviously mentally ill comments. CNN needs to step in and do something about this person again. This profanity is so bad that this person should be found and arrested. Now lets see if they post this. Seems CNN must like this nasty behavior allowing it to carry on again. But, don't have the guts to post the views of those protesting against it. C'mon!

February 21, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  13. tracy

Wow! All this is very, very sickening! if there any sane people reading this please know that I can tell by the IP address that this is mostly being posted by the same person using different names is all. It would be very disturbing to think there were so many nasty thinking humans on here. Its really to disturbing that this person is actually responding to his own posts otherwise talking to himself. Must be very mentally ill. Very disturbing to see.

February 21, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Kim Kardashian

Hey , I don't appreciate y'all trashing me ! I am a normal girl with a normal family , for your information ! U guys must have no life 2 b talking about me ! I would appreciate it if u left me alone ! ! And live your own life .

February 21, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. zoe

Hey whiteisright meet me for lunch, there's a nice little place in my neighborhood where we sit and chat..corner of 145th Broadway..Harlem. I like for you to meet somebody.

February 21, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  16. Kapow

Fudgesicle is da bomb! A man after my own heart. Except its da wrong gender.

February 21, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  17. Fudgesicle

I would phuck Kourtneys fudge so tight she wouldnt SHYT for a week.

February 21, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  18. whiteisright

Blacks are a cancer to this society they 4uck like rabbits and we the working ppl pay for it lincoln was an idiot we shoulda kept u niggs as slaves and i would 4uck kims hott butt but that show is crap peaceout

February 21, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  19. andrew

the news stories in the entertainment section are not the entertainment... the comments are.

February 21, 2011 at 7:25 am | Report abuse |
  20. kathy c

Gottaa admit...its either this not real reality crap or infomercials...

February 21, 2011 at 5:08 am | Report abuse |
  21. Kapow

Hey suzie. You want aliens from Uranus to probe your anus? That would be like totally Biebular! I would try your poop shoot but I am into boys!! Bring it.

February 21, 2011 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  22. Suzie

....or reading...

February 21, 2011 at 2:56 am | Report abuse |
  23. Suzie

Gawd, I hope beings from outer space aren't watching.....

February 21, 2011 at 2:56 am | Report abuse |
  24. Kapow

Hey now. I like jig-a-boos....I like their big sclongs in my tight rectum. They can penetrate my poop shoot anytime!!

February 21, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  25. Justin Bieber

Kapow kapow kapow kapow kapow kapow Kapow kapow kapow kapow kapow kapow Kapow kapow kapow kapow kapow kapow yeow!! Kapow taking it in the ol' poop shoot. Ow!! Kapow kapow kapow kapow Kapow kapow kapow kapow kapow kapow

February 21, 2011 at 2:15 am | Report abuse |
  26. Justin Bieber

You will come back for more eventually. Its like a bad car wreck....you just can't look away. Come on back and play. I really want to see that hairy cornhole. Let's get together and make some magic happen!!

February 21, 2011 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  27. Justin Bieber

Hey there kapow. Yeah, we haven't forgot about you big boy!! Your Facebook profile was a bit fruity. Even the pillow biters were like "what??". That pink polo shirt with the collar up and the faux-hawk is pretty sweet. What else can you say?? Once a fairy, always a fairy. I like that in a chubby young man. We iz gonna have some fun!!

February 21, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  28. Justin Bieber

Yeah. Leelee, jrock and all the other people that want to carry on an intelligent conversation told the Biebster to get involved. They were tired of your poor grammar and lame takes. CNN moderators would not intervene so the Biebster is here to party. Get out the vasoline chubby cause I am coming over to play find the salami. Let's party!!

February 21, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  29. Justin Bieber

@kapow!! That is the sound he likes when someone rams his pooper. He is luvin it when the Bieber talks dirty. Probably making him all hot right now....wow. These CNN blogs are really a good way for the Biebster to let loose!! I wanna meet up and have some fun!! See ya.

February 21, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  30. Justin Bieber

Maybe kapow was actually butt r@ped by a jig-a. That may be the actual sign of his racist anger. Not sure why his prison stint was so brutal. Could have been the fact that child molestors get the worst of the worst while in prison. That is brutal. The Bieber is here for you though. Come on over and let's play. Your fudge packing style is the best. -Bieber

February 21, 2011 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  31. Justin Bieber

Hey kapow. You ready to come back under your own tag name?? Or are you so much of a puss that you have to continue to ride the coat-tails of others. You got butt slammed a little too often by your step dad and I can undertand why you would be so bitter. However there are more constructive ways to deal with your anger. That is to hit the gay bars and go continue to explore the hershey highway. U have been turned down way too much lately from the fairies in SF Castro. Sorry the last zit faced little boy said no. That is a bummer. -Bieber

February 21, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  32. Justin Bieber

Mrs M. You are so right. These clowns are vulgar and need to grow up. Kapow is very bitter from getting ripped on early in this article and keeps putting insulting comments under other peoples names, including jrock and leelee. Since I have a way to trace his IP address through the CNN serial tag issued through each submission, I will be sending him some notes to his e-mail address. This foul mouth punk needs to learn a lesson....and that is for me to stick my disco stick in his poop shoot. I am the Biebster and I will have my way with this little fairy. See ya!

February 21, 2011 at 1:05 am | Report abuse |
  33. MRSM

I am saddened by the comments that appear here. No doubt that many of the people who have made them lacked any type of morality or religion in their upbringing. Enough with the racism and cruel comments- you apparently have time on your hands-go out and do something positive in the world. Make it a better place instead of judging others and being foul mouthed. All you have accomplished is making the Kardashians appear to be more intelligent than you ever will be. Make it right by doing something good....I know you can! Signed-MrsM

February 20, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  34. jrock

I dream of Justin Bieber's pooper every day. I only wish Michael Jackson was still here so I could play "rubba rubba" with him and Bieber.
    I'm jrock and I love hairy n1gger ballz.

February 20, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  35. jrock

Yo Yo Yo! I'm jrock and I am a gay transgender fruit and I just love the cub scouts.
    Of course, I mostly like smoking onJiggaboo dix.
    I'm jrock and I AM GAY.

February 20, 2011 at 10:25 pm | Report abuse |
  36. erib baumen

African americans are the cancer to our country we should have exterminated you a long time ago

February 20, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
  37. @the fake jrock

pathetic...really...go smoke more dope and let me stick my d!ck in your mouth after i f***ed your @SS

February 20, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  38. jrock

I'm jrock and I am not a racist.
    I will let anyone poke my poop shoot because I'm a big gay fruit cake.
    I love to smoke on n1gger dix mostly.

February 20, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  39. D

Wow nicely said jrock.

February 20, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  40. jrock

All the racists on here need to shut up also. Not just the white racists, but the black racists too. Maybe white people wouldn't have trouble finding jobs if they worked as hard as Mexicans. Stealing our jobs, indeed. Black people might find it easier if they studied in school as hard as the Chinese, instead of acting like stereotype gangstas. This blog is just a cross section of what's wrong in this country. It's hilarious. Keep blaming other races for your problems, and keep watching trash TV.

February 20, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  41. jrock

I want to feel bieber in my poop shoot! I want to ride the hershey highway of some fat n1gger.
    Michael Jackson is my idol.
    I really admire everything he did outside of the music biz. I love big hairy n1gger butts.
    Yo Yo Yo...I'm jrock and I'm GAY.

February 20, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Justin Bieber

Nice call jrock! You da man. I am gonna be pumping boys though cause I am a fruit. I wanna hit the poop shoot. I am looking for the hershey highway! Looking to ride a disco stick! -Bieber

February 20, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  43. jrock

All the people on here who claim to have good books to read and better things to do sure wasted no time throwing your two cents in on the Kardashians. Yeah, I'm on here too, but who said I could even read? Quit trying to convince the faceless internet of your moral superiority and just admit your a bunch of pop culture junkies who need your celeb news fix. Oh, what's the matter, read everything on the political ticker? I didn't think so. Chumps. Kim K still has a great butt. That's my real point.

February 20, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  44. jrock

All the people hating on Bieber are 12 year old boys who can't get the girls at school to like them because they don't have Bieber hair. Keep being bitter boys, when he grows up he'll be nailing his hot pop star wife in his mansion while your in your trailer looking at the fat hog you knocked up wondering where you went wrong in life. Also, Kim Kardashian has a great butt!

February 20, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Justin Bieber

Yo. I am the Biebster. These Kardashians are clowns. Nobody rules like JB. I am gonna take Hollywood by storm. I am a fruit and want to ride on the disco stick of some young dudes (legal of course). I want to plow the poop shoot!! -Bieber

February 20, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  46. cabo wabo

who taught the kardashians english? they use the word "not" in every sentence. "why is he not understanding me?" "can you not do that?" now all the reality tv people are talking that way.

February 20, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Kapow!

Never trust aJiggaboo.
    They ALL have a DARK side

February 20, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  48. mike

I would do a lot of perverted stuff to the kardashians

February 20, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  49. Justin Bieber

I want to check out sumyunguy. I am a gay fruit and like dudes. Sorry teenie boppers. You iz gonna see a whole new Biebster that is coming out!! I like to hit the poop shoot. See ya. Booze it up!!

February 20, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  50. Mike F.

Does anyone realize that the Kardashians are the only beneficiaries of the murders of Nicole Simpson and Ron Goldman? Nobody would have heard of them if it wasn't for their father's connection to OJ Simpson.

February 20, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  51. ms jus fine

RACISM IS REAL& THE MORE I READ THE COMMENTS,THE MORE IT BECOMES CLEAR HOW PITIFULLY RACIST THE U.S REALLY IS. JUST GOES TO SHOW HOW YOU WHITE FOLKS REALLY FEEL ABOUT NON-WHITES. U CAN NEVER TRUST A WHITE PERSON,

February 20, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
    • D

That's a very racist comment in itself. You insult the few people who make racist comments (assuming they're all white) then you turn around and say you cant trust white people-believing that it's all whites. Grow up.

February 20, 2011 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grace

Hatred for or stereotyping one group of people can certainly go both ways. I agree... there are some terrible comments on here with regards to people's ethnic backgrounds.
      Congratulations for adding to that my dear.

February 22, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |

B
    O
    O
    !

February 20, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  54. Justin Bieber

You people are making insensitive rude comments. Don't be so unkind to Leelee. You should be ashamed of yourselves for posting these words on this serious site. By the way, I am a gay fruit that likes to travel the hershey highway. I want to slam the poop shoot of boys and ride a disco stick! Booze it up. -Bieber

February 20, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  55. Kapow

Splab

February 20, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  56. Kapow

Monkey?

February 20, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  57. Kapow

How about moon cricket?

February 20, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  58. stephi

ummm kapows comment @ 11:11 needs 2 be taken down "jiggaboos"is still offensive 2 some people dont u think?

February 20, 2011 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  59. tracy

Say bye bye LeeLee, your getting flushed down CNN's big fat troll toilet! ohhh, watch that troll swirl round and round, watch out for big hungry rats! LMFAO!

February 20, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  60. Leelee

Haha lol. I am a big fat OBESE gay pedophile with A.I.D.S.
    My name is Leelee and I have a secret.

February 20, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
    • D

And you're the fake Leelee because your name is posted in black...and also happens to be talking like a child insulting oneself...

February 20, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  61. logan

Kendra is unattractive

February 19, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  62. springfield ma

Whatever happened to the good shows all these reality shows!!!! they end up as hollywood gossip!!! bring back some real tv..... helloooo!!!

February 19, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Barack Obama

I have a secret. I AM GAY!!!!!!!!!!!

February 19, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Leelee

Haha, what hilarity.

February 19, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Carl

I dont have a tv,but I do enjoy tv dinners,therefore I cant comment re: this blog.

February 19, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  66. MadonnaFan

Is Kim kardashian the same as Snookie? I do not watch tv; only read about it so I can try and keep up with the other moms on the playground.

February 19, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  67. #2

there's corn in my poop... .

February 19, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  68. TEXaSGRL

I agree pure negativity!!!!!

February 19, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Rastas

C. N. N.* where s your site editor ?

February 19, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  70. canu

All the negative comments about the Ks but still they keep making money..I wonder how????

February 19, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  71. kim

Ignorant rude backward no class and no dignity low lifes that really are pathic loser willing to show the world how tacky they are on camera just eh something no wants to see I hate these people!

February 19, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Karen.S

@Leelee...what a freak. Go back and crawl under the rock you came from

February 19, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

It's not leelee, but someone using her name to poke fun and irritate the real leelee

February 20, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Rastas

Who edits this trash bin ?

February 19, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Elan

If only teachers made this much...

February 19, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Leelee

@kapow: you ignorant son of a b1tch. I hope a Kardashian r@pes you in your sleep.

February 19, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  76. tracy

It just goes to show you (as far as the Kardashians go) that being well off financially doesn't necessarily mean that you're any better off in the intelligence department. In reality, it seems that they all eventually became famous because of Kim's ample behind. When you really look at a picture of her though it looks like more of a deformity. I'm not trying to be mean here either, just realistic. It was only after I had watched a few episodes out of curiousity that I found out that Bruce Jenner (Olympic Medal Winner)was her step-dad, and her real Dad was one of the attorney's who had represented O.J. Simpson at his murder trial. He unfortunately has passed away. I have to say that the parts of their lives that they allow to be filmed and shown to the public are things that are so personal and at times disgusting and embarrassing, I believe that a large majority of us would keep these types of things to ourselves no matter how much money we were offered for it. Money seems more important than dignity here.

February 19, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Name*dave

Why is the only Kardasian I recognize Bruce Jenner?!

February 19, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Adrienne

Someone commented they r latino..they are not...however, i like watching them because it is so amazing 2 see how wonderful their lives seem. i mean as a common folk..its amazing watching how they live!

February 19, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Kristy

Don't be mad at them. Be mad at the people that are watching the show.

February 19, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  80. matt

Why don't you all do something novel and go to the library and get a book. Read something that actually stimulates your brain.

February 19, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  81. matt

Thank god I have a life and an IQ at least twice the average reader of all that crap. Who are the kardashians anyway? They look like trailer trash.

February 19, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  82. JR Jake

It's over? One could you wish. Most of you have heard of the 'Periodic Tables"? Well the list is long and illustrious with standing room only and the list grows longer each day for the 'Idiotic Tables'. Meet two charter members.

February 19, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  83. Gregory Adamson

I have a teenage daughter who wants to watch this type garbage but we have to limit her. Pure brain rot. nothing good come of watching these shows. and we wonder why our teenagers are stuck on themselves...?

February 19, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
    • J

My very wise 95 yr old father felt that "Television is the narcotic of the mind".

February 21, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  84. A

Holy cow...Bethenny Frankel is SO skinny! Looking at her cover photo and its headline, I'd say she STILL IS obsessed with being thin.

February 19, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  85. sassie

@Jenn – Dear if you don't want to see any negativity you have definitely come to the wrong place. Bye bye now.

February 19, 2011 at 6:01 am | Report abuse |
  86. MADD LEAK

woww...lol!!

HEY, EVER SEEN NICKI MINAJ'S X-VID...U WONT BELIEVE UR EYEZ

MODZUNCUT com

February 19, 2011 at 4:39 am | Report abuse |
  87. Jenn

No need for negativity

February 19, 2011 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  88. sassie

YAWN! I don't know why I'm here commenting when they are so boring! They act like robots. They've had so many botox injections their faces look very unnatural. And, Kim always having fake panic attacks every other day when some new nudie pics pop up mysteriously! They remind me of that movie The Stepford Wives.

February 19, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Elizabeh

They totally act like robots! They all have monotone voices. I can't stand hearing about them all the time. That Scott guy seems like a nutcase.

February 20, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  89. allycatadventures

For truth in the adage "stupid is as stupid does," look no farther than the Kardashians.

February 19, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  90. ML

Latina? Eastern Indian? They're Armenian, which isn't anything close to the other two. Talk about the Kardashians being ignorant...

February 19, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  91. ML

Not eastern indian, they are Armenian. Talk about the Kardashians being ignorant...

February 19, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  92. maggie

They're not Latinas they're eastern Indian.

February 18, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  93. jennifer

I agree ! Could they be more trashy! I cannot believe what they put on televison nowdays just gross ! All the so called reality shows are crap its amazing how those people hink they are so cool . I would much rather poke out my eyes than watch any of them

February 18, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  94. KimWannabe

OMG! I wish I could be Kim Kardashian! She's my role model. Just Kidding! I have no desire to take interest in her life. She's just another piece of trash that they film about their lives. Heck, if had 4 more sisters and magically turn Latino over night, you guys would writing about me! Nah, I'd much rather be commenting on CNN when I could be at the club dancing...

February 18, 2011 at 8:25 pm | Report abuse |
  95. david

Only in america can someone or a group of people get wealthy by filming a show of how completely ignorant they are. It is so sad to think that little girls emulate women like them. One can only hope that the parents turn the tv off

February 18, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rexa

Actually, they can thank OJ simpson for their fame since their father, Robert karashian was OJ's lawyer. I don't know how all of a sudden they were granted a reality show but their poor father must be rolling in his grave.

February 20, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  96. muttthehoople

My TV blew up two years ago and I have no desire to replace it. Instead I read, play the guitar, do my artwork and avoid the Kartrashians and their ilk. Those kinds of show represent a good part of just what is wrong with this country. YUCK!!!

February 18, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

I agree.

February 19, 2011 at 7:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Steve

Wow, "muttthehoople" you are so much better than the rest of us who waste our time watching tv. I'm glad that gives you time to do so many more important things like, find news articles about tv and post comments about how you don't watch. Contracts.

February 20, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Van

Hey Steve. Leave sarcasm for the intelligentcia. It is a delicate art and in the hands of those who have not studied it and whom are not naturally gifted it can sound rather like childish school yard taunts. Mr. Mutt is not saying that he is better than anyone else. He simply is stating that he prefers mind expanding pursuits instead of brain shriveling ones.

February 20, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

lol. and extra time to go online to CNN entertainment and blog.

February 20, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • nermend

If you don't watch TV or their show, then how do you know so much about them?

February 23, 2011 at 8:40 am | Report abuse |
  97. Eilene Dover

Not at all interested in the Kartrashyens....(yawn!)

February 18, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Marta

I chose not to watch these trashy showes like the Kardashians. I hardly ever watch TV anymore. I'd rather still read a good book. Thanks

February 18, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nancy Arrigo

I can totally relate to you since I think reality T.V must pass on it has to.

February 19, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  99. fat cows

Can't stand em...

February 18, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nancy

I do not watch trashy relaity shows just like that woman who name is after yours chooses not to.

February 19, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  100. The Farm Called

Moo.

February 18, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Leelee

Wow, you are a complete moron. You completely disgust me and I hope you rot right beside the Kardashians.

February 19, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Leelee

Haha lol. Love how you can type in any name and post.

February 19, 2011 at 9:31 pm | Report abuse |
  103. D

I can tell who the real Leelee is...the real Leelee has the name posted in blue...which i never understood how some are like that...

February 20, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |