Michelle Money: I'm no 'Bachelor' villain
February 18th, 2011

Michelle Money: I'm no 'Bachelor' villain

Former "Bachelor" contestant Michelle Money has a secret: she's not the bad person portrayed on TV every week.

"I never expected in a million years to be the villain," Michelle lamented after being eliminated from the show this week. "I was upset by it, and it was hard to see just one side of me being portrayed."

The 30-year-old Utah hairstylist and occasional actress says that who viewers saw wasn't the real Michelle.

"I have a very sarcastic, dry sense of humor.  When you see an edited version of me being nothing but sarcastic, you can look at me the wrong way.  If you don't get the full spectrum of who I am, I can see how that can come off as me being intense."

So who was the real Michelle Money on the show?

"I was someone who had connections with almost every woman on the show," she said. "It's unfortunate that people only got to see the catty side of me.  I wished people got to see who I truly am - loving, forgiving, kind and a good mother."

Many people were surprised that Michelle said very little when Brad Womack escorted her to her limousine at the end of Monday's episode, then proceeded to lie down and say nothing as she was driven away.  Michelle said that didn't tell the whole story.

"Brad and I had a strong conversation as we were heading to the limo.  The talk was positive and gave me closure.  As for the limo ride, I simply felt sick and had to lie down."

One of the most talked about incidents this season was Michelle waking up in the house with a black eye.  Michelle still doesn't know what caused that to happen.

"I went to bed the night before, and I woke up with a sore, black eye.  I think I may have broken a blood vessel due to stress, but I'm not sure."

Michelle, who remains hopeful she'll find the right man for her, added that she has no regrets about meeting Brad or doing the show.

"Brad is very considerate, thoughtful and mindful of those who are around him.  I'd like to be friends forever with Brad and everyone else on the show."

1. Danielle

She is crazy but at least she looks good in a bikini compared to the other two pigs. I found this hilarious site I just wish this guy would update more because he is so right.

February 18, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  2. been there

that is for sure, Trey, re: grabbing any man. I know first hand that Michelle goes after men aggressively and regardless of their marital status. my husband was an ATTEMPTED target. she went after him knowing he was married, and she was very embarassed to be turned down by him. i got a certain satisfaction watching her trainwreck on the show. believe me, all that you saw was really her. no editing needed.

February 18, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  3. lol

Michelle Money... that name spells trouble.

February 18, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Trey

What was clear from this show was that Michelle was just out to grab her a man – any man. also she was waaay too intense. Day to Day life would her seems like it would be hell- one drama after another

February 18, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Greg

Dee, you are 100% right. Michelle was a bunny boiler and an all around bad person who is now trying to justify her bad showing to all america. If you are a decent person, you dont say and do the things she did. She should have been able to win the affections of the bachelor without needing to bash the others in the process. All the other girls are shining examples of winning on their own graceful merits without needing to do insidious things.

February 18, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  6. dee

@sho nuff: hahahaha...now that's a good sense of humor

February 18, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  7. dee

Sorry, but there's no getting around the fact that Michelle gave/said/did all the things needed to become this season's villain. What kind of person makes the kind of remarks she has?! There's no splicing all that together. Sure, she may have said some nice things, but what are those worth when you compare it to ALL the awful, divisive, and hateful remarks she's made? Any respectable person wouldn't dare let others hear that, even if they were thinking it! She's just got her tail under her legs now b/c she realizes America hates her, and they've got every reason to.

February 18, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • sho nuff

dee, get your @ss in the kitchen and make me a sandwich woman, you talk and watch TV too damn much!

February 18, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  8. The real reality

What a surprise. When you sign up for these shows you open yourself up to whatever producers, directors, editors want to portray. The editing floor can make anybody anything if they have enough footage. That is why it cracks me up when people read all this entertainment stuff about people on TV and believe that it is all the truth. People are really naive when it comes to the real reality. If you don't personally know a person, and even then you don't know the whole person, you don't know "nutting", and yet the judgement duel until you "win" debate persists.

February 18, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Stephanie

I kinda figured after the first few shows that the editors were just making it seem that way. They can make you seem however THEY want. I always figured she was just joking around in a dry and sarcastic way. She has the same sense of humor as me and I LOVED her! I was really sad to see her go.

February 18, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  10. JC-VA

Sure Michelle, whatever you say.... You are a psycho!!!! I'm glad you are OUT!

February 18, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |