February 18th, 2011

JWoww confirms: I have a nude video

JWoww shares the limelight with her cast mates on MTV’s “Jersey Shore, but it appears she has a starring role in another project, thanks to her ex-boyfriend.

JWoww tells “Showbiz Tonight’s” Brooke Anderson that, in addition the nude photos that her ex Tom Lippolis was allegedly shopping, he has a video of the reality star.

“It’s not like me posing or how girls send pictures….texting. These are sleeping or things like that.”

She said her ex filmed her while she was sleeping in the nude in February 2010.

“This was only 6 months into our relationship before we even broke up,” she said. “It makes me think, did he have it kind of, like, planned?”

But don’t expect to see the footage any time soon. As TMZ reported in January, a judge ruled that Tom has no legal right to distribute the photos of JWoww.

Catch the full interview with JWoww on "Showbiz Tonight" at 5 p.m. ET and 11 p.m. ET on HLN!

Watch Showbiz Tonight Weekdays Exclusively at 11PM ET on HLN.

Filed under: Jersey Shore • TV-Showbiz Tonight

1. Amanda

Who would have thought the 2 have piggy compatibility....shocked...lol

August 21, 2013 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jeff

Jennie, I think you are BEAUTIFUL, GEORGEIOUS, FLABBERGASTING, WITH SPEACH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

August 21, 2013 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Music keyboard reviews

... Help to make repayment, the final thing you want to come about can be a outflow of the individual details. 15. nO infraction of the laws of copyright. The web page has to be official to supply the music activity ...where to download albums free

April 6, 2012 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  4. woot51

Jwoww should do a video like this... bouncing boobs!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29sIETYFxf4

March 30, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  5. @lisha

Im sorrry for ur loss i feel you

February 21, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..backed up. I get it...thxs :) . Have a good night/weekend. xoxo

February 19, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  7. Beautiful Vixen

The guys are just kidding around. You are taking them too seriously. I lost my sister.in.law today due to cancer and coming on here and reading funny coments helps me chuckle and remove some of the numbness. I don't think they really mean it..well not all of it. Well Good Night :)

February 18, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

sorry for your loss.. i am a cancer survivor for two years.. it is good to laugh.. u see many of these new comers are a bit backed up..

February 18, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Beautiful Vixen

Lol !

February 18, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. tracy

Bonaduce is a superstar on these blogs? Well, excuuuuusssseee me! Didn't know we were in the company of blog royalty! Imagine that! Good grief!

February 18, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  10. jennifer

@ john! How dare you take such a cheap shot at the special oylmpics! Those sweet childern work very hard for the chance to shine come on now

February 18, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  11. @jade and the real jade

How do you like stealing a persons name? I personally know that person and her real name is jade. I know for a fact you are fake because she no longer blogs on here because of rude people like you. FAKER

February 18, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Proud Mary

#1 Pet Peeve – I don't know why but I'm wondering if anyone else is getting tired of seeing "lol" all the d@m time?!! I mean it extremely annoys me. It's like when everyone had those yellow triangle signs that said "Baby on Board". It's lol this and lol that. Why don't they put something like ROTFFLMFAO! Now that says it all right there.

February 18, 2011 at 9:25 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Proud Mary

@Larry the Loser – And why pray tell are you on this blog? Could it possibly be you are one of those short, fat, bald men that have a great big belly that hangs so low it covers your millimeter magoo?

February 18, 2011 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  14. sassie

Check it out on the internet blogsters, the average size these days for an adult American woman is 12/14. Now shake that booty ladies!

February 18, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  15. sirmicjagger

I don't give a toss who is buggering who. Just bring me a spot of tea and turn the telly on Jersey Shore!

February 18, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Superhiro

Aren't you guys embarrassed to be throwing around such lame insults? I mean come on, job at McDonalds? You have to have better material than that.

February 18, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  17. PullPin&Throw

Wow, came across this site from a typo in google! I'm with you Brandi! BonaducheBag needs to grow up and move on from his job at McDonalds and move out of his mom's basement.

February 18, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Brandi

Actually buddy im am very attractive. You must be the one with some self esteem issues to be calling woman tramps. Maybe its because you cant find one who looks half decent. Why dont you post some positive fews instead of just being a jerk? And how does my comment convey any anger, I was very composed. JWOW is the least concern I have about corrupting the youth.

February 18, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Brandi

I dont know why everyone is talking so much crap. Its America as a whole who feeds into all this reality BS. JWOW is smart for making money where she can in this economy and using our ill moral society to her advantage. Obviously people enjoy watching the cast if Jersey Shore is so popular. And theres not too many these days who would pass up the opportunity to take a dump on TV for a couple grand.

February 18, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

get off your high horse and work on your fitness.. that anger has to come from somewhere. that tramp u talk of is corrupting the youth and by the way drug dealers get rich. do u praise them too u loser

February 18, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  20. @CNN

I DON'T LIKE HOW YOU PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT YOU DO AND DO NOT POST. IT SEEMS THE NASTIER THE POST IS THE MORE LIKELY IT WILL GET POSTED. ALSO, POSTS MORE LIKELY TO START ONGOING NAME CALLING AND FIGHTING WILL GET POSTED.

February 18, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  21. BevoTexas

I like looking at nude women, I'm a dude afterall. However, I don't want to see this tramp nude. Yuck.

February 18, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  22. POD

I'm sorry......who is this person?

February 18, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  23. jjonahjameson

crap pure crap?@g?4@i4g@4g.4

February 18, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Who?

WHO?

February 18, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Bored

Get lives, young people! They used to be lived in person before reality tv and the net.

February 18, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Beautiful Vixen

Lol

February 18, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  27. the camster

Do this mean that there are actually people out there who would pay to see her naked? They must not have an internet connection.

February 18, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  28. CoGirl

This girl needs to lay off the plastic surgery. Her face is starting to look very different.

February 18, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  29. the incredible edible leg

@trisha... i dont agree with what karl is saying but who dropped a house on your sister? i dont like jershey shore either (and before you shore lovers rip into me as to why im posting in the first place, i didnt know what the heck a jwoww was and was curious when i saw the topic) so does that make me a freak too just cause i dont care for the show?

February 18, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • jade

well if u want to learn about the show give T-Rex a call at 1 800 curious and Im sure he will take care of you.

February 18, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • the real jade

I bet this loser jwow staged the photos with her loser lover because she has realized how to become a millionare off of being a freak.. now she is on cnn... face it this chick is a pig.

February 18, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • larry the loser

sure u are brandi.. most grenades walk around thinking they are hot.. why are u on this sight if u are so hot. if u were good looking u would be out getting laid. not on a pc blogging about how u are not a fat chick.. I bet a size 12

February 18, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  30. karl Goldstein

@Trisha. u must be a fat chick to hold so much anger in towards Danny.. That guy is a super star on these blogs and Im pretty sure he does not go for grenades or tanks like u.. anyway what he write is true and what I write about u being a size 14 is true. hippo

February 18, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • John Hamilton

Being a superstar on a blog is like winning a gold medal at the special olympics.

February 18, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  31. wr

What is a JWOW?

February 18, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  32. danny bonaduce

Woww you should not judge members of our club. The chick is a pig and who cares if she was filmed nude. this last episode revolved around the fat chicks on the show taking a dump and the situation exhiibting more ho`mo tendencies. The bloggers here know what is up. u have the grease ball ronnie visiting his proctogiist for anal bleeding and who likes to knock his chick around and then he cries like a school girl and if the new chick isn't trying to take a dump she is licking guys ..... face it the show is full of freaks and u can see most of the staff here think they are freaks and we express

February 18, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • TRISHA

@ Danny Bonaduce, u claim the show is full of freaks WELL guess what your FREAK # 1. you must watch all the episodes cause u know exactly whats going on. moron.

February 18, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Superhiro

Lol really? Why the hell should I care what happens to JWoww?

February 18, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  34. WOWW

Am I the only one who see's this entire sitaution as completely and totally f***** up? I mean she was recorded on video WHILE SHE WAS SLEEPING. I mean come on, Bill and Superhiro you two obviously have no shame whatsoever. Have a little dignity...

February 18, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Bill Bixby

Bring em on, the best cans in the whole Jersey shore.

February 18, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Superhiro

Lol, those'll hit the internet by this weekend

February 18, 2011 at 1:20 pm | Report abuse |