February 18th, 2011

Janet Jackson opens up on family and her future

In an interview with HLN’s Richelle Carey, Janet Jackson gets personal, talking about her memories of her late brother Michael, her relationship with their father Joe, and if another marriage and kids are in her future.

On becoming a mom, Jackson told Carey that she's hoping it'll happen.

“But you know I really do leave it [to] God,” Jackson added, noting that filmmaker Tyler Perry has told her that statement is her way of saying she doesn’t really want kids. But, Jackson said, “That’s not the truth... if it's really meant to be it will happen. God will bless me with that.”

And when it comes to taking another walk down the aisle, Jackson has a similar “what will be, will be” outlook.

“It’s really up to God…who knows maybe I will.” But, she adds, she’s in a place where putting a ring on it isn't necessary to make a relationship real.

“There came a point in my life where I said OK, maybe this isn’t for me and I don’t need a piece of paper to validate the relationship that I’m in, my love for that person,” Jackson said. “But, there’s also something to be said to that bond, that closeness that you feel that can’t be penetrated by anyone, anything. But I don’t know, it’s in God’s hands. It really is.”

Of course, with the release of her book “True You," Jackson’s also spoken at length about growing up alongside one of the most beloved music icons, as she did with Piers Morgan, as well what it was like to have Joe Jackson as a father.

You can hear the rest of the interview when you tune in to HLN’s special on Sunday at 7 p.m. and again at 10 p.m. ET.

Filed under: Celebrities

1. lol

after her loss she's diong quite better

March 4, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  2. Jen

After reading 199 comments I am almost speechless. Those of you that posted positive comments, it does my heart good that many can be so loving and kind. Those of you that posted negative and hurtful comments, shame on you!! The Jackson family have had their ups and downs and I wish them all the best. On a side note, I think its great that Janet wrote a book to help others with self esteem and other issues. As a person who was bullied because of having red hair, it would have been nice to read a book to help me when I was younger. God Bless everyone.

February 22, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  3. work on ur inner self

For all of the H8ers on this blog, GO KICK ROCKS and do something better with your time. Take a moment to reflect and look at where u r and what kind of difference u can make on this planet earth. Many of us get lost somewhere in our lives and get very troubled. Give Janet credit for all that she has gone through and what difference she really has made in her own and others lives!!!! She is a strong driven women-she has accomplished a lot! We need to be more compassionate to others-we are so Quick to be judge anyone. Treat others the way you want to be treated! Put GoD first and he will bless you with many of great things!
    Just like "hold ur head up high and Smile" said is keeping on

February 22, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  4. Pig Vomit with Peas and Carrots

All you idiots wanting to hand over your hard earned $$ for this SHYT filled book are more stupid than you look.

February 22, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  5. Name*LIZA ROSE

Its VERY TRUE GOD is around and many of us are in his hands. Janets book sounds good to read! Can't wait to get it when I can soon.

February 21, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  6. give a little to receive a little back

Look in ur own back yard before-judging others...... Reading the positive blogs are awesome! Keep ur heart sing-happiness keeps u healthy in many ways! U know who u r

February 21, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  7. hold ur head up high and SMILE

All the ignorant folks..... Go kick rocks!!!!!! As people we need to do more positive stuff in our lives-and give more love! There is good in everybody........

February 21, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Name*Dean

Great Interview Put GOD first and THY WILL BE DONE.

February 21, 2011 at 5:28 pm | Report abuse |
  9. big AL

@mom4mv, education is "not free". Your parents pay taxes which pays for teachers. Parents are more responsible for their childrens knowledge. If you don't know something or the definition of a word, by all means look it up while learning how to spell correctly! People don't be so lazy and co-dependent!

February 21, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Travis R

Defintely not up to God. If she wants kids SHE should decide, in my opinion.

February 21, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Long Tall Sally

If Janet would begin using Pancake 35 she would look just like Little Richard.

February 21, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Janets Big ole Rump Roast

No. Everyone is free to express themselves so why dont YOU quit judging whether what they say is positive or negative. Practice what you preach yaBUTTHOLE!

February 21, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  13. my3sons

too many people are opinionated & judgemental of other peoples lives, whether famous or the average person. if you like or dislike a person &/or their actions you should pray for them no matter their situation just as you would for yourself or loved ones. We do not know how the next person feels or thinks or what really goes on in their home. People need to stop feeding off of negative things/issues and speak of the positive that may and can come of any situation. Remove and ignore the negative, surround yourself with positive.

February 21, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  14. H20

After a concert Janet likes to sit down to a big plate of boiled spam and butterbeans with a side jar of mayonnaise and pig out.

February 21, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  15. Concert Rider

k

February 21, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  16. Janets Putang Smells like a dead CARP

Yep....Janet is definitely a bottom feeder.

February 21, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  17. Janets Stinky Fish & Chips

Everyone knows Janet sleeps ONLY with other women. Butt with regard to children I wonder if she will use a caucasian donor just as MJ used a caucasian donor?

February 21, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  18. debbie

Ok, who care of what other think & if she has a hidden child so be it. It will be Janet who will answer to God, when that time comes & if she doesn't want marriage who the hell cares. I like your music & movie keep up the good work. Do what you, when you want, how you want, cause we only Iive once & because you can. I do & I thank God for giving me this oppertunity to do so.

February 21, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  19. Ooga Booga BullShyt

Janets new book will be written in Ooga Booga.

February 21, 2011 at 9:25 am | Report abuse |
  20. Janets wardrobe did misfunction, you hatuh.

Awl yaw honkees can kiss my azz. Ya haters b hatin on Janet cub ya jealus an wish u could drive a ponitac gran pree like her. Stoopit hata.
    Janet lub jesuh.

February 21, 2011 at 8:43 am | Report abuse |
  21. Wendys Triple w/Cheese and Extra Mayo

Dat wut Janet b.

February 21, 2011 at 8:37 am | Report abuse |
  22. It awl Gods will!!

Black community logic..."If God didnt want me to have $50,000 then I wouldnt uh been able to rob that bank and excape from they cops wif ow git cawt."

There ya have it. As long as one doenst get caught then it mustve been Gods will. So I guess its Gods will that the prisons are overflowing with black folk cuz it b Gods will.

February 21, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  23. Imitation is the highest form of flattery

Even though Michuh say it dont mattuh if ya black oh white apparently it mattuh to him...then he die! MJ was a HONKEE!!

February 21, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  24. The Urinator

I would like to P!SS in Janets face and watch it melt.

February 21, 2011 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  25. Michael Jacksons gives Jesus Juice for a Goober Smooch

MJ got those little boys drunk, got em in the shower and s*cked their d*cks.

February 21, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  26. Michael Jacksons Nose Shavings

Typical lying Jackson family. MJ stated he had only one plastic surgery operation...more like one hundred and one yet still he looked like some sideshow freak, some degenerate.

February 21, 2011 at 7:59 am | Report abuse |
  27. Circus clowns and side show freaks

This entire family is screwed upside down and inside out...just like the black community.

February 21, 2011 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
  28. Janets Nipps are Gods Nipps and he want them shown

This is just typical black community HorseSHYT..."If God this or God that" meanwhile back at the SuperBowl Halftime Show Janet shows America her deformed, nasty, ugly T@T@. Please no more Ms UGLYBYTCH.

February 21, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  29. Ms Jackson if ya Nasty. Who that eatin that Nasty Poo?

Ms Jackson please dont have any children as they will be nothing but ugly freaks like yourself.

February 21, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  30. irish

I would really like to read her book

February 21, 2011 at 7:21 am | Report abuse |
  31. Moogie713

I wish the media would quit promoting this crazy, dysfunctional family. Too much plastic surgery, too much dwelling on Michael (yep, he's dead and not coming back), deadbeat dads (2 that fathered kids by one woman); debts they dont pay; and a whole lot of children who dont know their parentage. It is interesting how they use religion to justify their lifestyle.

February 21, 2011 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
  32. Michael's wife

Janet rocks! Keep puttn God first !

February 21, 2011 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  33. rachell vuitton

Gud 4 her i l0ve Janet and is happi 4 her!

February 21, 2011 at 2:01 am | Report abuse |
  34. ea

U r beautiful no matter what they say words cant bring u down

February 21, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  35. Zorro

Do you think her book is one of those pop-up (or pop-out) kinds?

February 21, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  36. lala-gaga-ooh la vomitting

@ SKY-uh.......so what's wrong w/ witches??????

February 21, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  37. God

Why do you try to defend me? I can fight my own battles. I am GOD after all.
    Well while I am here, I might as well let ya'all know. I am the one who made Arcade Fire win that Grammy.

February 21, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  38. rachel

wow...people are so filled with hate...get some LOVE in your heart and dont make assumptions...Wish the woman well...and dont leave your hateful comments about a man who is innocent...you people have alot to learn...open your eyes maybe you could figure it out but then again, maybe not...but here's hoping you will...

February 21, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  39. nothing but LOVE for the JACKSON'S

I agree with Michelle!!!!!! Children do not come with owner manuels-so we as parents-we do the best we know how!! It is the hardest job.... But that doesn't mean-that u mentally-physically-emotionally-or vebally abusing your child. We know right from wrong-unless you are a mentally ill person!!! Yes a lot of us have lived a similar childhood-so with that being said-it is very sad!!!! My heart goes out to J J and her family! There are ones that can shake off anything and not b affected-then u have the ones that getting shaking by anything!!!! We r our own individuals-so no one knows what one can handle!!!! Leave the Jackson's alone and attend to ur own!!! People use to help others and now people hurt others......We are all here because we need one another!! We have grown so selfish and narrow minded-lets get back to caring and feeling for one another! Janet you are a beautiful soul and you have weathered your fair share of storms-my heart goes out to you!!!! People that get entertainment or if you chose "enjoyment" out of other people hurt and pain-are truly not living their life to its full potential!!! And they are so miserable with their life...that all they can see in others is the bad!! So if you are a person talking negative about anyone-you should address your issues and at least try to live a happier life!!!!! Leave Ms. Jackson alone!!! Hey real quick-remember the OLD saying "IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANYTHING NICE TO SAY-DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL!" But sometimes our ignorance gets the best of us! Gets some class-u don't have to show ur #*! For someone to notice you. JANET u r a beautiful well rounded women-many of us women r inspired by YOU!! Its all about love and girl you are so loved by many.... No matter what GOD you believe in-KEEP him close and pray!! There are ones that believe in the Christ our Lord and others that have a different God that they believe in.... Whoever you believe in-has been showering you with blessings!!! :-) I pray your family is doing well!!!! Miss M J-----:(

February 20, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Weasels Ripped My Flesh

@ nothing but love.

HUH? Shut up you classless idiot.

February 21, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  40. Lobo74

Ugliest ubangie taa taas my kids ever saw.

February 20, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Lobo74

I don't give two ships about used up pig or her wacko family. How about something fresh for a change.

February 20, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Chris Williams

She's by far the best of the Jacksons, but the interview was generally a snoozer and very "BLAH" from a production standpoint. Next time I'll skip anything from this correspondent. Janet needs to get a clue.

February 20, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Jo

While I find this interview almost strangely constrained, I would like to say that I appreciate Janet Jackson stating that she understands people are spending their hard earned money. It's simply nice to hear anyone in the entertainment industry acknowledge that lots of people are hurting in this economy.

And, as I watch this interview, it is nice to see her a little more animated.

February 20, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  44. W.S.

I have to wonder what kind of parent these Jackson kids turned out to be or will be without counseling after a mother that was a door mat that looked the other way when Joe abused his kids and cheated. When Janet had these examples of a mother and a father and did not get counseling for whatever scars it left you have to wonder what kind of parent she is going to be. She excuses her father's behavior and accepts it. Her mother watched as Joe beat their kids and did nothing to either stop it or get the kids away from him. We learn how to parent by the examples that our parents set. So what Janet learned and accepted is very scary and I'd hate to see it passed on. If she was speaking out against abuse it would be different but I don't see much hope of the cycle be broken if she ain't willing to do that.

February 20, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  45. nothing but LOVE for the JACKSON'S

February 20, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
  46. danielle

Love you gurl

February 20, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Michelle

I have been a fan of the Jacksons from the beginning. But, I am now a 56 year old woman and I have seen a lot and grown a lot. And when I've needed help in my life, I've sought it out. I feel, with all due respect to the Jackson family, that the older I get, the farther back I have to look to find them and that makes me sad. They as a family can afford to get the professional help they obviously need and just keep the bad childhood thing alive. I don't think Joe and Katherine were evil – I think they were like a whole LOT of parents – they don't know but are doing what they were taught or doing the best they can. And I am like a whole LOT of people – I look at how I was raised and think I can do this better only to find out that being a parent is hard, hard, hard. I would just like for this family to sit with someone and work through thier issues. Michael didn't have to die – he and they could have been on firmer ground. I hope that for them now.

February 20, 2011 at 9:29 pm | Report abuse |
  48. samatha

Wat is going on with the jackson

February 20, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  49. SKY

FACT: DO NOT JUDGE OTHERS, JUST TELL THE TRUTH!
    SO SHE DOES NOT NECESSARILY WANT TO BE LEGALLY MARRIED. THAT DOESNT MEAN SHE CAN'T BE
    MARRIED BY GOD. THIS IS HOW "OPRAH" AND OTHER STARS FEELS.(AS THEY LIVE WITHOUT MARRAGE
    FOR YEARS WITH THEIR LOVER). THEY BELIEVE THEY HAVE A DIVINE CALLING AND SO THEY AND
    MILLIONS OF OTHERS LIKE THEM BY THEIR SPEECHES VIOLATE WHAT IS HOLY, AND THEY AND THEIR
    FOLLOWERS WILL ADVANCE MORE AND MORE WITH THEIR TEACHING OF DEMONS BY THEIR WORDS
    SPREADING LIKE GANGRENE.
    YOU CAN BE HERE TODAY AND GONE TOMORROW....ALL THE MILLIONS WHO VIOLATE GOD
    STANDARD ARE WALKING ON ICE AND ONE DAY THEY WILL FALL...AND WE WHO ARE ON THE
    SIDE OF THE HOLY GOD WILL SEE IT. YES WE ALL ARE BORN IN SIN BUT THE CHURCH LEADER
    SHOULD HAVE ALSO TOLD YOU "EVERY PERSON REMAINING IN UNION WITH HIM "DOES NOT
    PRACTICE SIN" NO ONE THAT PRACTICES SIN HAS EITHER SEEN HIM OR COME TO KNOW HIM.

February 20, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  50. mad hater

I don't like her cause she is black, maybe if she was white like Mike!

February 20, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  51. erica

Ok....first of all the whole "spill/spell" thing was a simple, single key mistake, and i also agree with the blogger about being on a cell. im on one too. get off of it! its not like it was blatantly ignorant as some of these bloggers errors have been! secondly, why is everyone so judgemental?? so she doesnt necessarily want to be LEGALLY married. that doesnt mean she cant be married by god! even if she doesnt though, thats between the 2 of them. we are ALL born of sin.

February 20, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  52. jt

The jacksons all of them need 2 b thankful 4 there dad joseph .It was his vision 2 b in the entertainment industry. And that vision still lives on.And i aint never heard him mention god. But out of all the jacksons his faith in his family is great .they r money rich i ..Like i heard janet say her inner circle can b counted on one hand and give thanks 2 your parents 4 not aborting u .your jehova upbringing should b some help. But i would guess with your world travel around carnal minded god talking and not god walking christian or jehova witness u probably dont want 2 b bothered with so much hypocrites.Heck jermaine has converted openly 2 islam so katherine yah momma he saw something 2 make him change im 49 i grew up with the jacksons music.So as a african american trusting in the american religion christianty first and reading the 133 blogs,2 being mines i understand when u say its up 2 god and i learned 2 b accountable 4 my actions

February 20, 2011 at 7:13 pm | Report abuse |
  53. SKY

FACT: JANET HAS PROBLEMS, BUT SHE HAS MONEY TO GET PROFESSIONAL HELP. THIS INTERVIEW IS
    ABOUT HER BOOK, OK, (MONEY) BUT WHAT GETS ME, IS HAVING PEOPLE LIKE JANET AND OTHER
    STARS WHO LIVE A LIFE OF DEBAUCHERY THEN SAY GOD IS BLESSING ME.
    PEOPLE, WAKE UP, THESE STATEMENTS ARE TRUE...THEIR GOD IS BLESSING THEM..BUT IT IS NOT THE
    HOLY GOD...NO IT IS THE DEVIL-HE IS THEIR GOD. DID YOU SEE JANET RING OF DIAMOND FULL OF DEAD
    SKULLS? THEY ALL NEED TO JUST COME OUT IN THE OPEN AND JUST TELL THE WORLD THE TRUTH.
    (BUT) IF THEY DID THIS THERE FANS MIGHT NOT BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT. SO THEY USE GOD AND JESUS
    JUST TO MAKE THEIR FANS FEELS "HAPPY" – BUT YOU ARE BEING PLAYED......
    IT UPSETS ME BECAUSE THESE STARS ARE DECEIVING SO MANY SOULS. AND MY GOD WHO IS
    HOLY WILL HOLD THEM ACCOUNTABLE.. LOOK, MANY STARS ARE DEEP INTO THE OCCULT.
    SOME VERY FAMOUS STARS ARE WITCHES, AND WARLORDS.
    FROM NOW ON, YOU WILL BE CALL OUT. (BY SKY)

February 20, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Jai

Aunt Dunk.

We want cousins from you. Lol

February 20, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  55. unknown

Faith and trust are a very important part of our relationship with God...But, God did give us.......FREE WILL! So, the bottom line is.....When you make your bed, make it comfortable, because you are the one who has to sleep in it. God Bless..

February 20, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  56. cynthia

Efff u haters n loozers JANET U ROCK n we'll be seeing u @ d HOUSTON RODEO WE love u skinny or fat makeup or not ur beeeeuteeEefulllllll

February 20, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Joe

Janet has always been an inspiration to me. Her music is the soundtrack to my life really. I can't wait to catch her show in Chicago!

February 20, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  58. aprildelehanty

Steve, i tried 2 find ur art but no such luck. am using cell phone

February 20, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Level Headed

People stop the Janet bashing!! We must accept everyone for who they are and what they stand for. Good luck to Janet. I hope she gets her heart's desire, whatever that may be. Can't wait to see her in concert in April.

February 20, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Jim

In the interveiw I have seen, she is sincere. Any man who is in her life is a lucky man. I have liked and respected her for for years. She is a true lady.

February 20, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  61. eilene dover

@ Meggie24 Thank you. Couldn't have said it better myself.

February 20, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  62. Danny Boy

Meggie wrote a good post, so I thought it merited re-posting: "Apparently, Janet doesn't see the irony in her conflicting statements. She said that having a baby is in God's hands, yet she doesn't feel the need to be married in order to have a baby. She plays the religious card on having a baby; but the religious card goes both ways, meaning that God does not view marriage as a "piece of paper" but as him sanctioning the union and it's through marriage that God blesses you with children. Religion isn't a buffet table, Janet ... you can't pick and choose which of God's rules you'd like to follow and which ones you don't."

February 20, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  63. life@large

Before I became a mother, I used to think that you weren't a woman until you had a child. When I had my child at the age of 32, I realized that everyone wasn't meant to raise a child. It requires more than love and financial support. Patience, encouragement and forgiveness is key. Life can bw full and complete with or without a child, but for me-it was th best decison and experience I've ever had. I would do it again!

February 20, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  64. lala-gaga-ooh la vomitting

People are masters of their own destiny. While faith & prayer will help guide some, God or any other Higher Supreme power, will only have so much influence. It's YOUR calling, YOUR life not anyone else's. However, to each their own & if that's what she believes, then so be it. It never ceases to amaze me of how diverse this nation is. How some can be compassionate & understanding while others throw stones & are so judgmental. Yes, she is a celebrity. Yes, she has money. So what?!?!? She's a person! Just because she is in the limelight doesn't make her any less of a person. She's lived a life, a life that only she truly knows & that doesn't make it any greater or lesser of a life than anyone else's. It's HER story. We all have a story. We all tell it in some way shape or form. Whether it's to friends, family or in a book. Seriosuly people, wake up!!!! It's called reality & while SOME of you are throwing stones, why don't you look back at your broken glass house.

February 20, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  65. Bel

Stop the judging, please.

February 20, 2011 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  66. economistman

This interview is weird. Why is she talking in that voice? It sounds like she's channeling Michael. If you don't look at the screen and just listen, it could absolutely be Michael, his inflections,everything. She hasn't sounded like that before.

February 20, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  67. sassie

HELP! I'm being chased by the spill or spell check monster. I'm not sure because it won't tell me if it wants me to spill or to spell or to write it a check! Good grief!

February 20, 2011 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
  68. Jeannie

It's really sad that so many here are so hateful, spiteful and have so little compassion for others to just take pot shots about the article regarding Ms. Jackson and then at others who post here. Have we really come to this? Is your life so horrible that you write the words you do? Please do take a look in the mirror at yourself and really ask yourself, are you really that perfect yourself?

February 20, 2011 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
  69. Juicy

Janet spend some of that money on a good therapist who will keep it real with you because they are professional and really care about you as a hurting human being not because you are a Jackson...real talk.

February 20, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  70. nothing but LOVE for the JACKSON'S

It makes NO sense as to why people bad mouth or look for the bad in others?....No one is perfect but our saviour!!!! Let's enjoy the talents of others and be happy for them, they at least discovered theirs. We all have a talent with in ourselves, so let it shine... I have been a M J and DUNK (Janet) fan for MmmAaaNnnYyyyyy of years!!!! I don't know how the Jackson's family feel (about the way they were raised or the loss of M J), but I believe some of them have resentment that has been carried for a long time. : (. Just by the interviews from any of the children! My thoughts and prayers are with them. JANET can't wait to see you on stage again soon-I hope you sing one of Michael's songs!! And yes God does pour blessings upon us-keep the FAITH! You are amazing-keep doing you-don't let anyone make you second guess what you've got going on. JEALOUSY makes the ugly come out of many!!! GOD is GOOD. For anyone who thinks that Janet is to old-my mother gave birth @ 58 years old! Good luck my friend-Keep your head up and let the sun shine upon you! I play your brothers music EVERYDAY and I still can't believe that he is.... Gone. I am so sorry for the loss of your Brother MICHAEL! We have 6 kiddos and they know who you both are..... May God be with you through this difficult time! I love your book TRUE to YOU!!!!!! LOVE FOR ALL THAT YOU DO. :-)

February 20, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  71. Beautiful Vixen

Spell check and grammer police you really need to relax. A lot of people uses their phones to answer blogs including myself and there is no spell check. A lot of times I notice mistakes after posting but I'm not going to keep correcting myself because you come on here (a blog, a stupid little blog) and judge people. It's just a blog so relax. @ Michael Jackson, sick and twisted comment..lol

February 20, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  72. Lonesome

Janet, we have admired you since you were child, the to Michel and the J-5; I' had rich brothers as well, and happiness does not come alone. You have to be happy for everything you've had and still have. Just think about sharing your happiness not expecting anyone to bring some to you. If you still fill fat and ugly, you have millions of people that love you, admire you, and respect you. There are a bunch of kids waiting for someone that dedicate his/her time to them, that's probably what God wants from you! Don't worry, be happy and share it! LOVE YOU A LOT.

February 19, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  73. satan

U go girl .Your Acomplisment r great u r a great agent of deception keep on playin the game of lie.Satan kingdom has your penthouse reserved.

February 19, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Old School

I guess some folks don't recognize sarcasm when they read it.

Charlie Brown anyone?

February 19, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Sherry balleza

I think that whole family is weirdos.except the mom.im glad she has the kids.so maybe they have a chance at being normal.i dont think any of them need kids

February 19, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  76. sweetcheeks

I am praying for you.Janet these are just opions and how they feel.GOD BLESS YOU!

February 19, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  77. nemo

Janet use to play on "good times"

February 19, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  78. uknown

Sara....well said. Old School....cuz u're like justin....hmmmm. SpellCheck

February 19, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  79. jacomo1025

It's got to be so tiring, giving interviews when the questions are always the same. I've always liked Janet. She came from a very messed up family and is remarkably normal.

February 19, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Old School

@uknown: I have no clue what you're talking about.

@Thai and Barbara: Right on you two!

@Larry: Nope sweetpea, wrong again!

@Everyone blogging: Don't forget to check your "SPILLing" chickadees!

February 19, 2011 at 7:16 pm | Report abuse |
  81. sara

Does it really matter if someone misspells? The hate in some of these entries outweigh the spelling. I wish Janet well.

February 19, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  82. uknown

MIRRIAM-WEBSTER: DEFINITION: WARDROBE MALFUNCTION: If Justin Timberlakes brain were sitting on the edge of a razor blade it would look like a BB rolling down a supersonic highway. Or, yet another time Janet Jackson was victimized. SpellCheck

February 19, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  83. uknown

You are all a bunch of selfabsorbed wardrobe malfunctions. Get over it. SpellCheck

February 19, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  84. JJJJ

Seems to me Michael's home away from home was Bahrain. With Janet so incredibly beautiful, powerful, humble and still in her youth, can't help but wonder if the Middle East might not hold a path for her to travel. I don't know about anyone else..., what I see is a Great woman yet to blossom.

February 19, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Terry Adams

'Show Biz' Let The Young Poeple Shine It's There TIME everyOne Has A chance On This Earth To Make Marks So Stan Back An Take It All In;God Bless!!!

February 19, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Fred

I believe jj is scared of committment she has been in numerou relationships and n her. Fourties now.there is no perfect man so settle down Janet and deal with the good and bad in a relationship Or u will be a lonely lady

February 19, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  87. robert

I won't to keep the janejackson pictor

February 19, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Esther

I SAW YOUR INTERVIEW WITH PIERS MORGAN. YOU SPOKE OF OVEREATING, NOT FEELING GOOD ABOUT YOURSELF, AND DEPRESSION. YOU DONT HAVE TO FEEL THIS WAY BECAUSE JESUS LOVES YOU AND DIED FOR YOU SO YOU CAN SPEND ETERNITY WITH HIM. ARE YOU TRUSTING IN HIM? HAVE YOU INVITED HIM INTO YOUR LIFE? HAVE YOU ASKED HIM TO SAVE YOU? I HOPE SO AND MAY GOD BLESS YOU.

February 19, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  89. JJ

Right!!..Dictionaries Are Our Friends...I Know Its Mine!..ALWAYS AT REACH..

February 19, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  90. thai

Its amazing how we are all so quick to judge. Fact is, we only know Janet from her music, interviews, movies, tv, Jackson family, etc. She's undeniably talented and gorgeous. Her pain, her happiness, her life, is her own. If she wants to share, u and I tune in. Some of us tune in to hate, but I tune in cz shes a living inspiration to women, young and old. I'm proud of her. Letting ur dirty and clean laundry out to the public takes balls. Luv u Janet. Forget the haters cz theyre just spectators. Mwah

February 19, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  91. PLEASE!!..SPELL CHECK

Dictionaries..they still do exist..use it...it's free..

February 19, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  92. mermaidmermie

@Joise # 17 why are you all in your feelings..lol.. You go JJ ..God is good and always blessing those who believe. Stay strong and brush the haters off.

February 19, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  93. BKlovesJZ

SPILL?? OR SPELL??..Which One Is It?..You Were Making A Good Point...Until YOU Forgot To Spell Check...

February 19, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  94. JJ

WOWW!!...Ppl Telling Other Ppl To Spell Check..,They Need To Spell Check...SMH..

February 19, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Michael Jackson

YOU ALL NEED TO LEAVE MY SISTER ALONE. I WISH I COULD HELP HER BUT AT THIS VERY MOMENT I'M HAVING A GAY PEDOPHILE THREEWAY WITH ADOLF HITLER AND SADDAM HUSSIEN.
    IF ANYONE SEES MACAULEY TELL HIM I WILL SAVE SOME JESUS JUICE FOR WHEN WE MEET AGAIN.
    GOTTA GO NOW....
    I AM TEACHING HITLER THE MOONWALK LATER.
    HEEHEEE!

February 19, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  96. klove

Only the Lord knows how she feels inside. We believers are praying for Janet. Rich or not money can`t make a beautiful family life. The real people of this world are on her side and the fake snakes are against her....

February 19, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  97. MissAnthrope

@NoHater, post #62:

Best advice and post here. A tip-o-the-hat to you!

February 19, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  98. kd

Every1 here who is trippen on janet not wanting a piece of paper 4 marriage she is smart she aint gonna let no dick get a hold 2 her money u dont need a pre nup when u aint on paper. lesson well taught

February 19, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  99. mom4MV

Janet is brave to talk about her abused past. The whole family is disfunctional;whose isn't ? To have children or not? It will work itself out. It's her life. She has all the support and resources necessary. Slamming her for being too old?. She is healthy and capable. Much more than many 22 year olds having children.
    If you are semi-literate and have limited writing skills,don't blame the school system. Look at yourself in the mirror. Education is free. However,many waste the opportunity to better themselves.
    Go Janet!

February 19, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  100. TONY

God gives us free will too, we can make our own decisions for our lives. We can pray for wisdom and guidance sure, but leaving everything up to God, takes away the freedom he gave us to choose our own path.

February 19, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  101. matt

Thank god I have not lived her life. She has shown us all more than enough through her constant communication with the media to know her life has sucked. She is a product of pure dysfunction. The apples do not fall far from the tree.

February 19, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  102. nofx

Only a jackson could learn to cope with things like seeing their dead grandmother crawling up their leg with a knife in her teeth

February 19, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  103. why

Why would anyone say anything about her when they have never lived her life shame on all of you who think you know what she is go through

February 19, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  104. matt

Janet is a total flake. The thought of her raising a child is frightening.

February 19, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  105. Rebel

Who cares! it's always all about her and her self pitty parties. boo woo

February 19, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  106. big AL

The truth is after the age of 27, women's eggs begin to die and this is how birth defects in births become prevalent. A doctor has to harvest the best eggs to have a successful birth. When celebrities or whom ever have children after 40+, the children graduate after high school and college and they are senior citizens. Children are not property. They are someone to nurture and mold into adults. Got it! Take note liberals!

February 19, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  107. Robert

Janet, please tell the truth sometime and stop saying what U want us to hear not the BULL=SH.

February 19, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  108. gggirl

We do not need more confused children in this world... Having a child does not stop at the birth. It is everything after the birth that counts. JANET WHAT GOD HAS FOR YOU IT IS FOR YOU... We must stop trying to control our own destiny.

February 19, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  109. BigGameJames

Damn Janet...People still hatin on you and your family! You must be doing something right!

February 19, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  110. Prince

Did forget to be wed at Church, for the blessings of GOD to be manifest fully in your life.

February 19, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  111. Prince

As I was reading your comments Jackson, I saw faith in you and how you put your trust in GOD hm!. I make a decree that your heart's desire will be grant to you. And make sure you live holy life that pleases GOD.

February 19, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  112. SKY

FACT: I AM TIRED OF PEOPLE LIKE JANET AND OTHERS SO CALL HALF/HALF CHRISTIANS
    SAYING, IT' UP TO GOD....JANET MADE THE STATEMENTS " I DON'T NEED A PIECE OF PAPER
    TO VALIDATE A RELATIONSHIP. (IN OTHER WORDS, I WILL SLEEP WITH MY LOVER AND I
    DO NOT NEED TO MARRY), WELL HERE IS THE WAKE UP CALL, YOU GET NO BLESSING
    FROM THE GOD ON THE HOLY BIBLE.

February 19, 2011 at 8:25 am | Report abuse |
  113. NoHater

It's all ENTERTAINMENT. Keep that in mind when you see these 'stars' and watch or listen to their interviews. Don't take whatever they say too seriously! It's all ENTERTAINMENT.

February 19, 2011 at 7:41 am | Report abuse |
  114. Janet Fan Forever

Love her music and movies!

February 19, 2011 at 7:39 am | Report abuse |
  115. Love Garza

janet is the ultimate woman & i admire her so much for being true to herself. She has perservered through challenges beyong comprehension & has weathered all her storms with dignity style & grace. And btw peeps, this womans uterus is none of our business! Where do we as a public draw that line between what is tasteless fodder & actual news. This articulate woman is able to conversate about more than her family & biological clock. ALL HAIL QUEEN JANET!!

February 19, 2011 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  116. james jackson

Wot up jane u are tu much

February 19, 2011 at 6:53 am | Report abuse |
  117. Ino

CONTROL! DO YOUR THING JANET. YOU HAVE STEPPED AWAY AND OUT FROM BIG BROTHERS SHADOW!

February 19, 2011 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  118. TrulyBlessed

@Josie post #17:YOU CAN'T BE SERIOUS PLEASE SAY YOUR "POST" WAS A JOKE AND THAT YOU HAD ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BETTER TO DO. *WOW* *__*

February 19, 2011 at 6:25 am | Report abuse |
  119. this love

No one knows how she feels inside but the Lord. Us believes are praying for her.Rich or not it doesn't amount to nothing with a beautiful family life.The real people love you Janet, the fake will always be snakes.

February 19, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
  120. john h

Most all in the Hollywood film and music industry know that Janet Jackson is a lesbian. Isn't that supposed to be acceptable now? Guess not or she wouldn't maintain the pretense.

February 19, 2011 at 5:46 am | Report abuse |
  121. FLO

"Know thy self" or "konw tyh slef".
    Slpileng deosn't make you samrt. You can cmouniacte w out crroct splleing.

Janet do you thing girl who cares but you!

February 19, 2011 at 5:42 am | Report abuse |
  122. MADD LEAK

woww...lol!!

HEY, EVER SEEN NICKI MINAJ'S X-VID...U WONT BELIEVE UR EYEZ

MODZUNCUT com

February 19, 2011 at 4:37 am | Report abuse |
  123. kycia

Its only up to God to a certain age. After that ur going to need some medical assistance to have babies

February 19, 2011 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
  124. Mz. G Baby

All the money in the world and no happiness, or wholeness in Janets life. To many secrets. To many things hidden in the closet. Not enough freedom!

February 19, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  125. heidi-dior

Get OFF the womens case you foolish fuuucks. ^^ smh

February 19, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  126. eilene dover

What a couple of "Debbie Downers!" miss Donna and Josie! And Josie, did you want people to "spill" or "spell" right? LMAO! For a gal that doesn't use capitals or correct puntuation, you sure like to make a big stink about other people. Why don't you go down another gallon of Baskin Robbins and watch the "Kardashians" or something. Leave the good people who enjoy blogging alone. In case you haven't noticed, it's not an English exam and if you don't like the way people spell these days, blame it on the lousey schools! Get a life, Bimbo!

February 19, 2011 at 1:49 am | Report abuse |
  127. Nick

for the latest hollywood news, reviews and trailers check out http://postproductionnjr.blogspot.com/

February 19, 2011 at 1:37 am | Report abuse |
  128. Angela

It sounds very much like a barren woman. What else could one say about it while also keeping the matter to herself? Michael is gone. It seems to me that his family can only get in the media eye if they tell something about him. Ok, ok, we get it. He was the money maker, but use your own talent, crawl out from under his shadow. Just sing.

February 19, 2011 at 1:25 am | Report abuse |
  129. JoneGirl29

I agree with the person who left the comment above. What's wrong with folks today is things coming from their mouths are the opposite of reality and reality being not too many know who the hell they are. So of course God will be mention in their time of screws loosen, no one's problem is greater than Jesus and for people to go around and praise other people are quite pathic. Money should be used to spread around not to keep from others... I could care less the best thing to do is just live letting life flow....

February 19, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  130. Proud Mary

If her and Latoya don't quit chopping away at their noses, they are in jeopardy of having to finally have a fake one attached, just like Michael.

February 19, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  131. a love

The de barge & jackson family have good history with many in this nation. i myself is so very happy that a family the two have generation together with the various gifts they have been given by god throught our lord and jesus christ our saviour. thank for this opportunity. miss arminta

February 19, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  132. a love

Think about the parents security privacy for this micheal jackson niece as well as the de barge family security and privacy! thank so very much for this opportunity.

February 19, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  133. Eyes

Janet does have too many layers. It has been revealed by Mama Debarge and her yongest son that she already has a child with james debarge....a girl who is in her mid to late 20's. i hope she plans on writing a book about how she's been denied all these years and lived with janet's oldest sister reebie. i hav a pic that was stripped from the internet. she looks like michael too. Janet should try making peace with her soon. hopefully she will tallk to God about that.

February 19, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Umm

Janet doesn't have a child. The rumor you're talking about is that people thought her brother Jackie's daughter Brandi (who he adopted) is Janet's daughter. That's false. Brandi was born when Janet was just 14 years old.

Besides I'm inclined to believe that Janet can't conceive. Either that OR she tied her tubes.

February 19, 2011 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  134. greeneyes1+

Janet is hard to read... Her interviews are very guarded, I guess celebs are like that. Never too late to find love,marriage.kids @ 44? Risky but possible...

February 19, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  135. bobby jonz

she seems very twisted, the whole family aint right.

February 19, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  136. Evelyn Rodriguez

as i was growing up i litsen to micheal 's music and your's and past it on to my kids i think he was awesome and so r you keep it up !!! E.R. !!

February 18, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  137. djrkw

I like cheese.

February 18, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Julie

@ WS
    I don't understand that either. Maybe the excuses are for the sake of Katherine's feelings?
    All the kids speak so lovingly of her.

February 18, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  139. matthew mark

Lets see marriage isnt about a piece of paper its a commitment for each other blessed by God....Oh ye of little faith, I guess living in sin is up too God too...weres the real bible believing christians at?

February 18, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  140. GG

Ithink that's a beautiful thing janet.in the will of DOD is the safest place to be,much love.MsGG

February 18, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  141. W. S.

Why does this family keep making excuses for Joe's abusive behavior? "Thats just the relationship we have" is what she said to Mereidth Verro on tv. If he had gotten help for his abusive ways I could see letting him off the hook. Otherwise; I just don't understand why they keep making excuses for him.

February 18, 2011 at 10:29 pm | Report abuse |
  142. Harold jr

I believe to keep it simple and u do ur part,and God will handle the rest! keep this in ur heart it's called faith!

February 18, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  143. Thebenz

I think that "God" probably has bigger issues He thinks He needs to handle..I'm sure finding Janet Jackson a spouse or sperm donor is probably not too high on his list..

February 18, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shannon

I believe God can do anything and I believe He is concerned about everyone including Janet.

February 20, 2011 at 9:37 am | Report abuse |
    • duh

It's so funny when people think that god reads your thoughts and prayers like personal letters. There are billions of galaxies with billions of stars with billions of planets. O sure, god takes time out from all if that action to make sure you find someone to sleep with and churn out a couple kids.. get real

February 20, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  144. thani.

Sure, she could have kids later one, but in honesty, they'd suffer. She is older than the normal woman who gives birth to first children. Her child woul suffer if one day Janet gets too old and the child is still young. And of course there is the big family, but no one can ever replace momma.

February 18, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  145. Amanda D.

It looks like it's gonna be a good interview. Unfortunately, I missed her on Piers Morgan, and i need to get "True You".

February 18, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Donna

At the end of the day,do you really think Janet cares about your comments...she's rich!!!!

February 18, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*teresa

this is the person you'll see on isle 9 in Walmart looking for janet's book trying to get some pointers ...ya still hating now stop it! Shum on you know it.. she's bad!..that was by none other icon Michael Jackson now kick your leg .....I hope you had a good visual

February 22, 2011 at 5:23 am | Report abuse |
  147. David

I love Janet. She's awesome. I actually have a huge tatoo on my left arm of her. She's great....

February 18, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lucille

The only tattoos of other people you should be getting on your body are those of your children and or parents. Unless you are Joe or Katherine Jackson using a pseudonym, your tattoo of J. Jackson is a MISTAKE.

February 19, 2011 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Will Dweezy

@ Lucille
      The only tattoos you should have are the ones that you're ready to have that acknowledge to the world that you are white trash (especially if they're of your family!)

Note. This doesn't apply to black people. Get as many tattoos as you like, it won't make a difference.

February 19, 2011 at 9:26 pm | Report abuse |
  148. nurli gumilar

Janet, I love ur songs and dress too,

February 18, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Elysee Augustin

Life is always like that, when darkness comes without hope; however, light can suddently comes to shining bright.
    Be hopeful Janet, if you believe in God, you'll see through.

February 18, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Gabby

If it is meant to be it will happen.

February 18, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Old School

Wow did you just say "learn how to SPILL"?

February 18, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  152. Old School

It's Ms Jackson if you're naasty!

I totally get that, Janet. It's up to God. He knows your heart's desires sweetheart. I'm waiting for my Mr Right too, but be assured I'm not sitting on my butt. I'm working on "me" in the meantime so when he finally comes around, I'll "add" to his life and be a true blessing to him...as he will be to me I hope! LOL

February 18, 2011 at 9:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*teresa

I'm doing all my cheating on my evo so if there are misspelled words excuse it besides that you get the picture ........Sprint on the new HTC 4g l stay sweet and stop critiszing Janet who's been nothing but sweet!

February 22, 2011 at 5:05 am | Report abuse |
  153. josie

I have never seen so many mispelled words by commenters on any website- ever. before you critique anything or anyone learn how to spill. duh?!?! This next line is how you come off to educated people- "I weren't learned how to spell neither" some of you probably think that line is ok. BUT IF YOU DON'T KNOW ENOUGH TO KNOW YOU MIGHT BE WRONG AND THEN (not than) LOOK IT UP, you're (not your) in real trouble. You'll never hear it from them, but the people at CNN are either sad for you or are laughing at you. take your pick.any halfway intelligent commentary is automatically invalidated, rightly or wrongly, by poor spelling.hey people try not appearing so "down market".

February 18, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • People who live in glass houses.....

@ Josie
      Darling, it's "spell" not "spill" and try using capital letters next time you critique someone elses grammar/syntax. It's called credibility ;)

February 18, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kleineganz

Neither one of you are winning any spelling or grammar awards. You should really double-check your comments carefully before posting, if you plan to critique anyone.

February 19, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • bily

Oh just SHUT UP. idyit!

February 20, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  154. chaka frink

Janet is rite. If it is ment to be it will happen,and just because she is Janet Jackson doesn't mean she doesnt leave her faith to god also, PS about the too old for a baby there are women 10to15 years older than her having healthy babies, stay strong Janet God sees and listens

February 18, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  155. JD

Janet is younger than Kelly Preston who gave birth just a few months ago. Should she decide its time for children she could also look at alternative options if she can not conceive. I wish her well whatever her chooses.

February 18, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Misery

U hav so many layers who are u really ?

February 18, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  157. banana

God hates sin, not people. I wish janet happiness. Perhaps she's spent a lifetime looking in all the wrong places for happiness. Peace for the entire jackson family as im sure it hasn't been easy.

February 18, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  158. yo momma

Isn't she like a million years old now? its too late for kids. maybe she cant have any....

February 18, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
  159. JD

Janet is still a triple threat. I would like to see more of her in films. Her performance in her last 2 movies was outstanding. She may have grown up in the shadow of J-5 but really came into her own through hard work and determination.

February 18, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  160. RW

...another wardrobe malfunction? If it's God's will...

February 18, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*teresa

I smell haterraide ,if there was a rehab for hates our failing economy would sure have open market for job growth goof lord the woman is bad and good looking some of you girl friends and wives wished they looked nearly as good as Janet after all I'm from the era I agree with Janet if it ain't broke don't try to fix it and besides that marry for love not what's in somebody's wallet it ain't. About the Benjamin all the time its about finding true love I divorced and I choose to be until I can meet. Someone with my values at heart money sometimes make people hook up let love be real from the start ,I tell you what loose that good paying job and see what happens with you and your mate money is always the issue with people who sometimes say they are in love once the monies gone the love seems to pack a bag right along with it and having a baby don't make matters any better if that person leave you a baby will not make him or her stay .I wish I meet Mr right but until then I'm going to keep right on giving it all I got until I eventually meet Mr right ,Janet a beautiful person you shouldn't get on the net saying bad things until you've walked in her she's don't be so quick to try and bring down someone else each and every one of us should be focusing on the economy and not the anatomy of the way someone wants to live their life ,after swollen Janet has a song, in control listen to the lyrics..

February 22, 2011 at 4:55 am | Report abuse |
  161. taylor

Janet i kw how you fell

February 18, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  162. the_dude

I left everything up to god. let me tell you....he really hates me.

February 18, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Faith

No, He's just not fond of lying. If you honestly tried you would have gotten different results

February 21, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  163. Chuck

What a bunch of crap. Can she ever talk about all the good fortune in her life instead of carrying on about calling old man Jackson Joe and saying its up to God if she ever is to get married again. And oh I'm so ugly and fat. We have seen you without the war paint and with major pounds and I guess your right, it ain't a pretty sight. Give me a break. The woman-child will say anyting to sell a book or sell a ticket. Stop the pity party.

February 18, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • ELight

Wow.. Feel better? That's a whole lot of hate in one person. Janet gave a very honest interview here, and this is what she gets. She had a difficult childhood, and it still hurts her that she was never allowed to call her father "dad". Many of us never had to go through that. The interviewers are going off like broken records now that she has some space in her schedule. Always the same thing: Ever plan on getting married? What is your book about? How did you cope with low self-esteem? What was your struggle? Her book True You is about helping others in the same situation, hopefully easing them out of their confidence problems in ways she never knew of as a young adult. She is all love. If you would just listen.

February 19, 2011 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  164. daniel jenkins

Be only forward,shes time herself and will be a time again. shes in front shes a second at mind and a coach for americanpride.

February 18, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  165. candice

...That's only if you believe.

February 18, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  166. candice

Tehnically it is up to God if its suppose to be, it will. Same for that house, car, job, spouse...

February 18, 2011 at 6:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Will Dweezy

Candice, technically, the argument that "it is up to God" is a copout used by failures and those to afraid to take responsibility for their own lives. Believing in God is fine, but he isn't responsible for you being a moron, not graduating from college, not getting a good job, you being too fat for anyone to want you, et cetera. Your pathetic life is your fault.

February 19, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  167. steve

Love you Janet!!!

February 18, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  168. JUAN WILLIAMS

ALL SHE'S SAYING IS THAT SHE'S NOT RUSHING INTO ANYTHING.

February 18, 2011 at 6:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stevie Khane

I Watched and Recorded This Very Special Beautiful Interview, by Richelle Carey, with the Very Gorgeous, Multi-Talented Ms. Janet Jackson Tonight! Her Beauty Inside and Out is Timeless..! Such Mesmerizing Eyes..! The Beauty and Warmth That Radiates from Her Would Make A Sun Rise Jealous..! I Could See Deep Inside Those Big Beautiful Soulful Brown Eyes, Although Smiling Softly As She Spoke and Shared with Me Some of Her Life, I Could Feel the Pain She Still Carries With Her So Well Kept and Heavily Guarded Deep Inside Her Lovely Heart of Gold..Such a Special Treasure Everytime I Am Fortunate Enough To Catch An Interview of Yours, Ms. Jackson .. I Will Definitely Get Your New Book "True You" and Want To See Your New Movie "For Colored Girls"..! I Love Tyler Perry Entertainment..! I Have Loved and Enjoyed You and All Your Fabulous Work, Which Includes Your Music, Dancing, Videos, Movies and Your Acting Since You Were A Young Girl in "Different Strokes"..! A Baby Doll Then and Still Today..! GOD Bless You Always..Beautiful, Gracious, Talented, Special & Beloved Lady Who Is Like No Other...May GOD Help You As You Move Forward Through Your Life and Hold You Close To HIS Heart While in the Palm of HIS Hands..I Love You Janet Jackson.....Stevie Khane

February 20, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stevie Khane

I Would Like To Reply To Your Comment That I Agree With You, Juan Williams, and Think It's Good That She Is Not Rushing Into Any Future Projects...! I Will Be Anxiously Awaiting To Embrace and Enjoy Whatever She Chooses To Share With Her Fans and the World If or When That Day May Come.. :) sk

February 20, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Name*teresa

Luckily we or more than bless that man can't put us in heaven or yell and who knows us more than the creator,just like Janet said if its in gods will...a lot of us go outside his will and have kids that are sometime abused and even murdered .at the hands of the one who rocks the cradle Janet take your time ,and you keep doing what you do love ya Teresa cook in west palm beach fl and tell Tyler to keep those movies coming thank god for good actors,entertainers and producers .

February 22, 2011 at 4:34 am | Report abuse |
  169. Upto God?

It's up to you.

February 18, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lucille

No honey, it is up to God. All those who think they control their own destiny are only fooling themselves. He will provide your every need-not your every want-your every NEED to complete this journey of the Soul. Praise the Lord!

February 19, 2011 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Larry

To Lucille, No honey, you are completely wrong. They can control their own destiny even without God, depending on who they are. All things Janet did was up to her, not God.

February 19, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Barbara

I agree that the Lord is over all BUT we make our own choices and it is called agency. Otherwise, everything we do wrong can be blamed on God. I believe he is all knowing so he knows what we will or will not do and works around our choices to do the best for us all. Whether we decide to marry and have children is our choice except I do believe the men will be held more responsible for this since they usually do the asking. He wants what is best for us and to bless us but we have work of our own to do. We cannot just wait in our homes or bedrooms waiting for all the good to happen because the Lord is going to bring it to us. We have to work at it!

February 19, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jackson

Lucille, your god is not the same as other people's god, so, no, it isn't up to god. Thank you.

February 19, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • kevin..

lucille is completley right.. as for others goin against god words.. well who cares wht u think...

February 20, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Meggie24

February 20, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Mischelle

Just to put this out there. Janet is definitely not to old to have children. My mom had my little sister when she was 53. She had non complication. My sister is now 28 and my wil be 82 in August. So it is possible for Janet to have a baby. There is one issue this would be janet's first child it was my moms 18th.

February 20, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • V

Some things you can say are in God's hands but is God the one telling you to take your birth control or for your partner to wear a condom? If you are in a committed relationship and you do these actions all the while saying you are leaving it up to God on whether you have children, you clearly don't want a child. Just saying...

February 20, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dan

If she believes it's up to god well then that's her business. Personally I believe otherwise but disrespecting her position on this would be as offensive as her contradicting my own beliefs.

February 20, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Gandalf

Janet Jackson is the sister to a pedofile black man who hid behind his fame and fortune to bugger young boys. I hope Jacko is in hell right now burning forever for his sins!!

February 20, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • lucille get real honey

God didn't create humans, humans created god

February 20, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |