'Showbiz Tonight' Flashpoint: Will Lindsay or Charlie turn things around first?
February 17th, 2011

'Showbiz Tonight' Flashpoint: Will Lindsay or Charlie turn things around first?

Lindsay was reportedly all set to do David Letterman’s “The Late Show.” Then, oops, she wasn’t! Did her dad have something to do with this?

Plus, Charlie Sheen’s now giving Lindsay advice! Seriously? Charlie… giving Lindsay… advice?!

Here’s what I’d like to know: Who will turn things around first? Lindsay or Charlie? I really think it’s a tough call. Every time either of them takes a step in the right direction we cheer for them, hoping they’re on the right path. And then some new drama unfolds and we lose our faith that they’ll ever turn things around.

What do you think? Post your thoughts below.

Other big stories on the show today…

Justin Bieber on abortion, health care and homosexuality, and how the Kardashians made $65 million last year!

And wow - we’ve got JWoww! The “Jersey Shore” star joins us and we’ve got lots of questions for her, including: Is she leaving “Shore”? It’s a headline-making, "Showbiz" newsmaker interview.

See you on "Showbiz Tonight" live at 5 p.m. ET and again at 11 p.m. ET/PT on HLN today!

Watch Showbiz Tonight Weekdays Exclusively at 11PM ET on HLN.

1. T Rex

Charlie would be so beautiful with all his clothes off. I would get on my knees and pray.

February 18, 2011 at 8:09 am | Report abuse |
  2. sassie

I think Charlie has a good chance of pulling it together. He is a very good and talented actor. At least that hasn't gone down the tubes yet. He has a lot at stake to lose. But, he has all the tools at hand a person needs to recover. Supportive family, friends and a good rehab. Staying sober is something he will have to work at everyday. I think Lindsay stands a good chance too but her fans have lost sight of her because she has been out of the limelight for so long. She still has support from family and friends and needs intensive rehab. She has a good voice and is talented. If she could get cleaned up ang go out there and land a few roles I think she could make it again. Lets all pray to God that we don't lose anyone else to a disease that is treatable! People don't have to die from it.

February 18, 2011 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
  3. jillmarie

What the heck did he say to her?! It's like the blind leading the blind. Towards drugs!

February 17, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Superhiro

...Who cares? Isn't that the correct answer to this blog's question?

February 17, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Beautiful Vixen

Sad to say that life is wasted on people who don't care much for it :(. My sister-in-law found out she has cancer a week before Christmas as of yesterday we were told that she has, if she is lucky, 2 weeks left. It has spread all over her body and getting worse every day and these people just keep getting changes over and over again. Life really is not fair at times :(

February 17, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Xelly

Sheen and Lohan should just get married and make a reality series out of it.

February 17, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
  7. John

They are both worthless and the world would be better off if they both overdose and drop dead.

February 17, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Simone

If lindsay were a regular person, she would already be in jail. HO!

February 17, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Pron business producer

I'm looking to get them to do a film together. I want to call it "Lindsey loves Charlie", or "The pimp and the ho' a Hollywood love story"

February 17, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Good bye Charlie

This is really morbid , but I think Charlie will be dead before the end of the year.

February 17, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Beautiful Vixen

I really hope that Charlie will get his act together. He looks like a fun person to hang around with when he is not on drugs/drunk. Lindsay I'm not a fan of hers but I hope she can also get her head together and clean her act up.

February 17, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
  12. JR

Lindsay's a young lady and although she's in for some rough times I think she can still turn it around. Sheen on the other hand is done. Once you start talking about being a social Crack Head your finished. R.I.P. Charlie Sheen.

February 17, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |