Ashton Kutcher is looking for a no. 2
February 16th, 2011

Ashton Kutcher is looking for a no. 2

Want to work for Ashton Kutcher?

Through March 2, applicants can take a shot at becoming the vice president of pop culture for the snack company popchips.

The vice president will serve alongside Kutcher, who is the president of pop culture, for a one-year term and earn a a salary of $50,000 a year. According to the company, the candidate will have the chance to work with popchips and Kutcher in official pop culture business.

The actor has held the president of pop culture position since June 2010, helping the company to oversee its social media initiative and creating content for the chip snack.

Additional benefits include the opportunity to attend three top pop culture events like music festivals, award shows and fashion events, an HD ultra flip camera and editing software plus a year's supply of chips.

Submissions for the job can be entered on Monster.com or on Facebook.

1. Brian Cozzi

Yo Everyone! Check out my video submission to Ashton's job application! Spread the word and show some love. Tweetin' the Pop!

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BGixXw9RKhA&w=640&h=390]

Vote Here: http://apps.facebook.com/involver_kotijoyj/feature/1050221/content/172564709

March 2, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  2. Puka

If it weren't a DRASTIC cut in pay from my current job, I'd consider it... but the last time I checked, VPs of companies make at least 6 figures. You would think Kutcher could afford more than that... doesn't say much for his company's success when he is offering so little.

February 27, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Superhiro

Yea... ever since that 70's show ended I can't stand this guy.

February 17, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  4. koko

You are SO MUCH Smarter Than Him (@SmarterThanYou!). *smh* The 50k was my 1st thought. Nevermind the fact that he'll own you 4 a certain period of time. They'll put a gag order on any extracurricular stuff that you see or hear, you wont b able 2 take pix probably. You cant sell the story...

February 17, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Meh

Not that he wasnt funny in the 70's show, but he hasnt done anything else remarkable except nail Demi. I mean cmon now.....punk'd? / lame-o nonsense

February 17, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  6. jillmarie

Ashton is yummy. I'd love to work for him and I have years of sales experience! I've never tried popchips, which grocery stores carry them??

February 17, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  7. jessann

Pop chips are yummy. Especially the salt and pepper ones.

February 17, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  8. The # 1 #2.

Bono, of U2 puke, is the original #2.

February 17, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  9. SmarterthanU

How serious can this be? 50K for a VP position?? Come on Kutcher. Are you looking for a fan or people with actual experience? This figure should be well above 250K a year plus stock options. 50K a year is entry level in a true corporate environment. I know waiters who make more.

February 17, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Marc Jacobs

Which restaurant is that? I would love to meet those waiters.

February 17, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  10. 2-Ply

Fiber will fix that right up... .

February 17, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |