Jennifer Aniston on being over 40: 'It's weird'
February 15th, 2011

Jennifer Aniston on being over 40: 'It's weird'

Some actresses boast about the beauty of getting older, but according to Jennifer Aniston, being over 40 isn't so fabulous.

The "Just Go With It" star, who turned 42 on February 11, says that life has taken quite a turn since she exited her 30s. "All of a sudden you're labeled, you're a number," she tells talk-show host Rachael Ray in an episode airing on Wednesday.

"It's like, 'Wow for your age, not so bad.' It's like what?!"

While Aniston has never looked better, she admits that being judged for her age can be "a little bit" hurtful because she is treated as though her finest days are over.

"All of a sudden they're making it sound like life is coming very shortly to an end," she explains. "It's weird."

1. Starr

Lena, I doubt Brad is "eating his heart out". Brad is where he wants to be. Kids were more important to him than what a body looks like. He already has a beautiful woman. Just think. Jen will be 50 in 8 more years. She'l feel even weirder and will still be talking about starting a family.

February 17, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Cheaterville

Who was upset when you found out Mr. Pitt was unfaitful to this beautiful "Friends" actress?! http://www.cheaterville.com just launched on Valentines Day! Post about a cheater anonymously for free! Register your name and everyone you know to get e-mail notifications anytime a member makes a post about any name on your list for free! 7 out of 10 spouses cheat, don't worry yours isn't one of them! Don't be the last to know!

February 17, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  3. D

I never really liked friends...I never liked any of her movies either she is THE SAME person anytime I see her on TV.

February 16, 2011 at 12:08 am | Report abuse |
  4. Superhiro

Oh come off it laurab68. She may have more money than the rest of us but class and style? Where are you getting that from? Do you know her personally? I know this "class and style" isn't being shown in her last 6 or 7 movies which all have roughly the same plot and she plays the same character. You know, the character that she played on Friends? Her films are universally panned as awful.

February 15, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Candy Knob Shiner

Jenn, would you like me to show you the PROPER way to shine a mans knob? Then maybe you could keep one.

February 15, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • laurab68

That comment and all the other immature comments made here and this one in particular was just crass. You would never even have a shot at a beautiful woman such as she.
      When you actually live in her shoes, then be my guest and make a comment rude or otherwise.
      Yes she is over 40, and yes most roles now go to younger actors. That is just the way it is in Hollywood.
      Even if she never acts again, she will still have more money, more class and more style than you ever as prooven by that disgusting comment you left.
      Only in your dreams would Jennifer Aniston ever touch your "knob".
      How sad for you!

February 15, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Friends

FRIENDS couldve been a GREAT show and wouldve had it not been for ANUSton. With her the show was funny for about 15 minutes followed by a 7 years CRAPFEST.

February 15, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Uncle Hobart

That dank stinky smell is because Jenn wipes from back to front.

February 15, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Booboo

She's right. Why do Americans obsess over age so much? Especially when it comes to women? Leave people alone already. If you are insecure about your own age, then shut up and deal with it. Stop projecting that onto others! Jen is happy and doesn't need losers trying to pull her down based on their own insecurities...whether it's in regards to age, looks, or her love life. People are pathetic.

February 15, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack Cornhole

NO...she isnt right, she is never right, she is always wrong about most everything. She cant act, dance or SHYT correctly. Brad dumped her for good reason. GO TO HELL JENN!!

February 15, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • laurab68

Jack, Jack, Jack.....boy you've been rejected by probably both men and women just a few too many times haven't you??!!

February 15, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Timme62

I have never understood the attraction to this woman. She is a so-so actress, passibliy pretty but such a whiner. I hate to she her on talk shows or in articles. She could be the poster child for NEEDY.

February 15, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  10. LoopsFroot

I've said it before and I'll say it again.
    She needs to start tackling other roles instead of the "girl-next-door" crap she's been churning out lately. She will end up like another actress that got locked into the cutesy roles, who eventually faded away because she waited too long to expand her range. Jennifer seems content to play "Rachel" in all of her movies. She should not have to be the star all the time, but instead she should try and show her acting chops in a supporting role.
    I don't understand why Hollywood keeps shoving her down our throats in a bunch of stupid movies. If she has talent, put her in something that will let us see it!

February 15, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Superhiro

Well to be honest, I'm not too much fonder of Sandler. It's been a while since he made a good movie too.

February 15, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Good Googlee Mooglee

Sandler is exhausted due to having to deal with ANUSton on the set of Just go with it. From what I understand ANUSton showed up unprepared everyday, didnt know her lines, hair looking like a pile of straw and once again someone has to take up the slack for ANUSton.

February 15, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Superhiro

Lol kinda off topic but is that not the most exhausted picture you've ever seen of Adam Sandler in the back there?

February 15, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  14. She a Bytch

Look at her eyes in the picture. Trying to come off as Ms Innocent when she is nothing but an egotistical, overbearing washed up ole hag. I bet her hole is so dry she gotta prime that thing just to take a pee.

February 15, 2011 at 12:10 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ManPoo

Or maybe she could play the part of getting on her knees for a mouthfull and face full of ManPoo.

February 15, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Jefe

You have a way with words sir. Hemingway couldn't have said it better (he was a writer, by the way.

February 15, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Greg

40 is a little old for the cutsey type roles she usually gets. Maybe she could play a younger actresses aunt or something.

February 15, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  17. David40

Why such hate towards the girl? I bet more than half of the hate comments are coming from fat ugly and small losers that would never stand a shot at a girl like Jen. Yeah - poor Jen – must suck to be rich, in better shape 90 percent of America, and yes – very attractive. Jen rocks.

February 15, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  18. Man/Bear/Pig

ANUSton is like a caged monkey just flinging, eating and playing with own her doo doo.

February 15, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  19. Greg

Do a ggooooogle photo search on her topppless. They are happy zoooommerz.

February 15, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  20. Greg

They blocked my comment about her having nice thingies. I think they are cute and perky for her age.

February 15, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  21. Superhiro

I'll admit I didn't mind her way back when she was on Friends, but I don't think she should've transitioned to movies. I mean I don't think she's made ONE good movie.

February 15, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  22. Channing Tatum

Well now that ya mention it my career is in the toilet also. Jenn, perhaps you might consider doing a por no movie with me and my G A Y lover. A MMF movie. I promise to wear a raincoat and not get any stinky, doo doo or poo poo in your hair.

February 15, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  23. JennifUR ANUSton

Look guys. I know my movies stink but Im lucky to be working at all. Perhaps some por no movies might jumpstart my failing career? Would you guys like to see me do po rn? What types would you like? Just our little secret...I prefer the Tijuana Donkey Rides...

February 15, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  24. Ling Cho

In my culture once you reach 40 fenales are delegated the duties of maid or menial servant. We know worthiness here in China. Old women no good.

February 15, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  25. daniel jakarta

Jen is a sweetheart. She is always no matter what number put on her.and, for Jack Cornhole, Just Go With It is weekend box office. So, its you that lame and dull. All those haters, get a life !!

February 15, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  26. Ling Cho

Oh my stars ! I thought she was much older than that. I read she is fudging about her age. Really in her 50s. OLd OLd OLd.

February 15, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  27. LBW

She is cute and she will be cute for a long time, but the kiss of death in Hollywood does seem to be forty. She's up there with Kate Hudson and Courtney Cox. Pretty women, but the young ones get the parts.

February 15, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  28. Jack Cornhole

Look at that hair. What a rats nest. Looks like a broom sittin on her head. BTW...I heard "just go with it" is painfully slow and dull. LMAO!! AH HAHHAAA Another bomb for ANUSton....LMAO.

This overexposed no talent mouse needs to fade away.

February 15, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • laurab68

Well at least everyone around here can agree on one thing, you are a cornhole with no talent, taste or personality. You probably weight at least 400lbs. You probably never leave your house. You probably have no friends, and are so angry at the world, the only person who wants to be around you is you.
      From all accounts from people who actually know her, she is a very loving and warm human being.
      While I disapprove on what Angelina did by way of stealing Brad from her, they are both beautiful, talented women.
      Eat your heart out Jack!

February 15, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  29. JennifUR ANUSton

Im a wonderful acturess, nice person, kind hearted, have a flat chest, am jealous about Angie, hate Angie, want to strap Angie, want brad back and SNL wanted ME yes ME!

February 15, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  30. ktab

there is nothing weird about 40.. she's weird

February 15, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  31. Mormon

I'd still pork her!

February 15, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  32. bettr off

Jennifer Aniston is beautiful and will be no matter what age she is. I hope i look half that good at 40.

February 15, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Swwwiiinnnng

Seriously doubt you look half that good now at the age that you are much less waiting until you're 40.

February 15, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Oh no

Not this piece of Horse manure again.

February 15, 2011 at 10:15 am | Report abuse |
    • I smell a hater

The only one who is horse manure is you, sitting behind the computer spewing hate. The Roseanne comment was right on (even with the hate), this one not so much. Don't deny you are one in the same commenter.

February 15, 2011 at 10:30 am | Report abuse |
    • *POOT*

I dont think so. But here is a consolation prize for ya HATER. *POOT* <-right inya face.

February 15, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Lena

Jennifer Aniston is a lady...no other way about it....She's never look better... Brad must eating his heart out being with that NUT!!

February 15, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jimmy CrapCorn

@ Lena...LMAO. Brad aint missing JennifUR ANUSton at all. Out a sight out mind. Jenn = potted meat while Angelina = Filet Mignon. Lena you need to grow up...ya tardo.

February 15, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • SummersEvedooosh

The word is that the reason she can't keep a man is because a horrific smell that eminates from between her legs in her crotchal area. Apparently it is so bad that it has driven some of the most eligible bachlors away even with her incredible beauty. Don't hate me for speaking the truth-Google it. "Jennifer's smelly ...."

February 15, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |