Milli Vanilli movie on the way
February 14th, 2011

Milli Vanilli movie on the way

Girl, you know it's true! The scandalous story of lip-synching '80s pop duo Milli Vanilli is being turned into a movie.

Deadline.com reports that the film will tell the story of model/dancer pals Rob Pilatus and Fab Morvan, who were spotted by German record producer Frank Farian at a club and hired to be the "faces" of a music group he had assembled.

The duo had a string of hits, including "Blame It on the Rain" and "Baby Don't Forget My Number," and despite rumors that they weren't the actual singers of the songs, they went on to win a Grammy.

Tired of living a lie, Pilatus and Morvan refused to record a follow-up album unless they were allowed to sing. Farian then went public with the truth about Milli Vanilli and the guys lost their Grammy as well as their careers.

A 1993 record featuring their real voices didn't sell well, and though the two would later attempt a reunion album, Pilatus died of a drug overdose in 1998 before it could be released.

The cast for the project has not yet been announced.

Do you think a Milli Vanilli movie is a good idea? And more importantly, who should play Pilatus and Morvan? Tell us in a comment below.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • movies • Music

1. Robbin Goal

I intended to send you the bit of word just to say thanks again regarding the great thoughts you've provided on this page. This is extremely open-handed of you to supply without restraint what many of us could have marketed for an e-book to help with making some profit for their own end, specifically considering the fact that you might well have tried it in case you desired. The creative ideas as well worked as the fantastic way to fully grasp that someone else have a similar eagerness just like my own to realize a lot more when it comes to this matter. I'm sure there are numerous more pleasant periods in the future for many who read through your blog post. Robbin Goal http://www.robinhoodchina.info

January 31, 2013 at 5:11 am | Report abuse |
  2. Alex

Corbin Bleu as Rob Pilatus and Elijah Kelley as Fabrice Morvan & lots of acting coaches.

June 14, 2012 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • James K

New Boy band Remakes "Girl you Know It's True @ Social_ NetworkK http://youtu.be/GdhEzItJdLg

July 31, 2012 at 7:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. Paloma

I hope that it will be an intriguing film with good music!

June 27, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Fake4Real.

Well, Elvis is alive right? So.... Better we watch Nigeria movies on Youtube for free, why Silly Nilly? c'mon.

June 25, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  5. AC/DC FANSblog

HOI ROCKERS,

I HAVE A FEW GUITAR TABS FROM THE BLACK ICE ON MY BLOG? WHEN YOU WANNA ROCK LIKE ANGUS YOUNG;

COME DOWN TO MY BLOG

YOU ARE WELCOME

March 4, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. AC/DC FANSblog

HOI rockers,

I found guitar tabs from the black ice the album AC/DC (war machine, big jack and anything goes) !!!!!
    You know what tot do !! If you wanna see them come down to my blog.

Mr. G

February 28, 2011 at 6:45 am | Report abuse |
  7. Jodie Rocco

Oh and if it was up to me, I would say Eric Benet and Jason Derulo for Rob and Fab. The rest I would have to think about.....

February 19, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jodie Rocco

As part of the four actual, original singers of all the tracks, I am hoping that my twin sister Linda and I will have our "Moment of Truth". Thus far the truth has yet to be told. It will also be difficult to write a bio pic without our input as we were two of the main participants in the whole project that were continually involved. This article states that the boys "refused to record a follow-up album unless they were allowed to sing". They didn't sing the first time around and they knew exactly that Frank would never allow the sound to change the second time around. The events leading up to the press finding out actually had nothing to do with the boys at all. It had to do with me, Linda and Frank Farian. Period. We will see......

February 19, 2011 at 5:49 pm | Report abuse |
  9. AC/DC FANSblog

Hoi rockers,

I found unreleased AC/DC songs like (cold hearted man), (jailbreak) and (crabsoby in blue) i got th liyrics and the clips

Wen you wanna see it come down to my blog

Mr. G

February 19, 2011 at 6:31 am | Report abuse |
  10. AC/DC FANSblog

Hey music lovers & headbanging rockers,

I have new stuff on my blog, you must realy see it. A few clips from the beginning of AC/DC

A MUST SEE FOR AC/DC FANS

February 17, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Filmgrrl

I would go to the theater for this movie....something i rarely do. This story needs to be told so that the world will know the truth behind this sad and fascinating story. Their music was great then and Fab's music just keeps getting better! Too bad that Jaden Smith is so young...he would be fantastic casting for Fab's role.

February 17, 2011 at 3:05 am | Report abuse |
  12. danielle

Um no how long had it been but i would watch it of it came on tv or netflix

February 16, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  13. Harry Hole

This should be a real blockbuster.

February 16, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  14. Rodger Rectum

Which one is Milli and which one is Vanilli?

February 16, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  15. Eaton Butts

I cant wait for this movie. I love Milli

February 16, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  16. Peter Yanker

I want to be in the movie and play the gay milli vanilli guy.

February 16, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  17. Noah

It was the great hit all over the world. Even Michael Jackson asked their producer to recorded songs for his new album in 1989. Those who rejects idea of this film, is very silly people.

p.s.Sorry for my English

February 16, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  18. Noah

It was the great hit all over the world. Even Michael Jackson asked their producer to write down songs for his new album in 1989. Those who rejects idea of this film, very silly people. I will wait for release of this film on the big screens.

February 16, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  19. Old School

Rob Petersen can play Rob and Bow Wow can play Fab. LOL

No I'm not serious.

February 15, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Old School

"Weezie Jefferson" LOL!!!! OMG

I was in college when Milli Vanilli came out and had read in a magazine article months before they were exposed that they were lip synching.

At the time they were approached by the producer, I think Fab was homeless and living on the streets and Rob was an out of work model. So who'd blame them for saying yes to someone waving free money in their faces?

Sadly these young men were exploited to the utmost then took the blame for it all. Scapegoats indeed.

With that said, yeah they were adults and made a choice...a very bad one that cost them dearly.

Bluebell Homemade Vanilla rocks!

February 15, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  21. AC/DC FANSblog

Hoi,

I made an AC/DCblog with everything (PICTURES, LYRICS, GUITAR TABS and INTERVIEWS)

Come down and see it for your self

February 15, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  22. nyc boyyyyyyyyy

I remember being about 9 yrs old and my father had this banging in his car..he could barely talk in english..I grew up listening to that music..garbage or not..I still listen to those songs..had great lyrics and use of instruments..

February 15, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  23. W.I.L.L. IMMA B.

I think this is great news!!! This will give people and "comment bullies" who like to JUDGE a real eye opening experience about how shrewd, savvy, and predatory Producers and Record company execs take advantage of people who just want to sing or perform and be creative. Looking forward to seeing this film!!!!

February 15, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Nita77

Some1 plz tell me this is a sick twisted joke. I mean seriously do we need this?

February 15, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
  25. Chris

Well it's bad enough these lip singers won a Grammy but now people might sing "girl you know it's true" again because it's in a movie. Kids if your going to lip sing at least pick a good song unlike Million Vanilli and that Canadan girl on SNL.

February 15, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  26. Jack Cornhole

What about Barney Frank and Perez Hilton...

February 15, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  27. Nate

How about Don Cheadle and Terence Howard?

February 15, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
  28. Ike

In lieu of the lip syncing that permeates "live" performances now, I think this story should be told.
    As for who should play M.V., how about Ice T and Phillip Michael Thomas? LOL

February 15, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  29. 80's generation

I think it is great publicity stunt being it is Grammy Time. In which it was when they won a Grammy is when things started to go downhill for the lipsynchers. Great Anniversary gift.

February 15, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  30. chuckly

I could never understand what all the hoopla was about to begin with, and why they took all the blame. They were hired to do a job, and they did it. It was the producers that did all the lying and planned and executed their plan near perfectly. The 'singers' were just the hired help. Sure they should have gotten flack for it, but the most flack should have gone to the guys that planned the whole thing, the singers were just a pawn and as it turned out, a scapegoat.

February 15, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  31. raymond mckenzie

I think that the movie will be just like their careers. People have moved on from them. It has been too long for them to come out with a movie about how they lied the music world.

February 15, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  32. CarpZilla

Someone needs to kill this remaining half of MilliSHYTnilli. Crush, Kill, Destroy...

February 15, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  33. abstech1

How about Drake and Lil Wayne..lol

February 15, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  34. scott

I heard they are already in production with Nick Cannon and Lil romeo but since neither one can really act or sing they are having Ted Williams and James Earle Jones doing voice over!

February 15, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  35. sven

so it wasn't really them singing?

February 15, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  36. suga

Wow hatent heard that name in awhile. I actully enjoyed the music. I believe i was in middle school when they came out damn i am old!

February 15, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  37. Jbad

If they can make pauly shore's little brother famous for living on the 'shore'(I kid) then I'm sure they will make any kind of movie they want...it might make a good syfy movie...see the talent in those movies lately?Tiffany and Debbie Gibson...great cast!(Who throws money into these shows?)

February 15, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  38. Sing a song

Atleast 50% of milli shyt nilli is dead. No if the other 50% would die the world would be a much better place.

February 15, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  39. bowln8r

Milli Vanilla Ice, Ice Baby!

February 15, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  40. Name*Elizabeth

No I don't think they should make a movie because it want sale like there music people will believe the movie will be stupid

February 15, 2011 at 8:08 am | Report abuse |
  41. Mortician

Im just waiting for the other one to off himself.

February 15, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  42. GuestColin

Milli Vanilla?

February 15, 2011 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  43. NEPHEW TOMMY

I rather see a FLAVOR FLAV movie

February 15, 2011 at 7:18 am | Report abuse |
  44. sean

Mos def he kind of looks like one of those guys . And he is A good actor that can sing ! for real sign it !

February 15, 2011 at 7:14 am | Report abuse |
  45. Stephanie

On the home page, the link says Milli Vanilla. I think it's Milli Vanilli.

February 15, 2011 at 6:47 am | Report abuse |
  46. Mercedes

I'm sure all Portoricans can appreciate...they sure got all the girls because of Millie Vanilli songs. At least that's what my uncle said. Lol

February 15, 2011 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  47. pep

It might be a good made for Tv movie but big sceen ? I remember I actually went to their concert !! And I asked my date " how can they dance and move like that yet sound perfect like A RECORDING !" my date told me to enjoy the concert ..I feel they were victims in a way at first but I think when that green started rollin in ... it was where that ended, & that's when they became frauds ..

February 15, 2011 at 6:10 am | Report abuse |
  48. Larry Brown

bieber is an obnoxious twerp. people have been told he's good& they believed it goes to show how easily manipulated a lazy people are when it comes to seeking out good music. he's fine for 10 yr olds who don't understand music. if he were cast in this it would be an insult even to milli vanilli!

February 15, 2011 at 5:43 am | Report abuse |
  49. Neil n Kansas

Lawd hold there Mule!!...

THEY NON SINGING ASS'S ARE A MESS@!

February 15, 2011 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
  50. Larry

Check your facts. It was NEVER a tv movie. Part of the story was the premiere for VH1 Behind the Music which was one of their highest rated shows at that time. But the entire story was never told!!! There is so much more to the story.

February 15, 2011 at 4:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Amy

This is true. When they did the "Behind the Music" special on VH1 the one that OD'ed was still alive if I'm not mistaken. To me that shows that there is more to the story.

February 15, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  51. jc

how about we get justin bieber and miley cyrus!!

February 15, 2011 at 4:37 am | Report abuse |
  52. brenda

@jeff just read your comment & you have a good point we do have all kinds of box office movie of celebrities rising&falling why not Milli Vanilli well sweety something I will definitely take into consideration thank you Jeff:)

February 15, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  53. brenda

@capinvenus hey thank you I guess I've been living in a cave myself because I knew about their biography never knew a tv movie was already out but again like their music but I just feel we already know the truth so why bother spending money to make the movie & then putting it on the box office then again everyone opinions vary :)

February 15, 2011 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
  54. Jeff

Though the pair confessed(after their manager did the nastiest part by selling them out), there's still enough people in the world who consider them con artists. But, there have been films about Clifford Irving & Jack Abramoff, & there will be one about bernie Madoff, so why not a movie about Milli Vanilli?

February 15, 2011 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  55. T-Rex

Stfu you drunken ho!

February 15, 2011 at 2:34 am | Report abuse |
  56. capinvenus

@Brenda: Already was on tv, that is EXACTLY. WHY WE ARE LOFA Too. Even more now. Cold winter nights, hey, you are here too. Lol.

February 15, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  57. brenda

I'm just lmao @ all the comments being posted for the Milli Vanilli movie before the truth came out I was in elementary school & I thought their music was pretty good. But if I would see a movie of their life story it would be on tv not a movie theater I'm sorry but I wouldn't spend my money on it:)

February 15, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  58. capinvenus

Nevertheless, a movie screening would be delicious, insalata (people hammering 'em w/tomatoes, wet a** lettuce, radishes, tomatoes, you name it; however, refrain from carrots...they would like that.

Night. Oh my...no way...hope it is around HALLOWEEN TIME for the "whatever".!!! Too amusingly funny. Their masks would surely scare the hhell outta ayone.

February 15, 2011 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  59. capinvenus

@islandboi...hysterical...and a rank a** movies. If the shoe fits...lol

February 15, 2011 at 1:35 am | Report abuse |
  60. Cory levine

Sad story but i think the movie will be a total hit i remember them from the 80s i bought there tape. Awsome tape they had me fooled.

February 15, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  61. capinvenus

Done and over...first "movie/miniseries" t'was lame and what we thought...total fakes. Thank goodness for street metal/chicago and grandfather, Lemmy. Yikes. F8ck those bogus lamewipes.

February 15, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  62. butterscotch

Only if it's gonna be a made for tv movie because I wouldn't spend a dime to go see it.

February 15, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  63. Cory levine

February 15, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  64. hammie

Now all we need is the other one to die off.

February 15, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  65. islandboi

The roles of Fab and Rob should be played by the Wayans brothers. Anyone seen "White Chicks"? They looked just like Milli Vanilli.

February 15, 2011 at 1:09 am | Report abuse |
  66. californiagirl

Yes. Yes. Yes.
    Great idea. Cant wait. Fab Morvan....please let your fans see more of you.....weve missed you so......
    Margie Lewis
    Las Vegas NV

February 15, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  67. Beautiful Vixen

@ D lmao at your Pebbles comment. @ uuuff I don't think you are getting s**t..lol.

February 15, 2011 at 12:57 am | Report abuse |
  68. Morgan

I think that a piece of this is missing – they were revealed when the lip synching went wrong at a show in Connecticut. They had no choice but to come clean. If they are going to make a movie about this, at least they should be truthful about what happened.

February 15, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  69. mommyrams

Who cares if a movie is made about Milli Vinilli!!

February 15, 2011 at 12:24 am | Report abuse |
  70. D

Grow up Pebbles and stop talking like an idiot

February 15, 2011 at 12:13 am | Report abuse |
  71. Pebbles brady

I think dat is a grt idea i think dat will be an awesome movie.i think boris kodje should play milli& bryan white play vanilli & if u cast these people i wanna cut lol cuz i thought of it and a part in da movie

February 15, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  72. monique

I Am Totally Interested...

February 15, 2011 at 12:04 am | Report abuse |
  73. FLEX

Say it ain't so, probably in 3D too ***banging my head on the keyboard***

February 15, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  74. T-Rex

W t f you haven't heard of ac/dc, iron maiden, def lep, or whatever else bands he listed. For crying out loud they play them on the radio and some are still touring. ac/dc i believe is touring in england. What you live in a cave?

February 14, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  75. D

Thanks 80's generation, I was just dumbfounded on who the heck Milli Vanilli was...thanks now I don't need to see the movie to find out lol

February 14, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  76. 80's generation

I will add that they got busted lip synching when their record player started skipping at a live show. Pretty much like Ashley Simpson on SNL.

February 14, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  77. 80's generation

I was in High School when Milli VANILLA (pfft loser writers) were popular. They were huge stars. But there is no way I would watch this movie. If you want to see there life story go You Tube the autobiography that either Vh1 or MTV did about 10 years ago. Or I will save u money this way too.. SPOILER ALERT! Two poor kids from another country get offered fame and fortune to lipsynch and dance. They hit it big with women and drugs. Manager becomes a jerk rats them out. The duo come crashing down, they do more drugs. One takes his own life, the other shows up 20 yrs later for a movie deal.. the end.

February 14, 2011 at 11:25 pm | Report abuse |
  78. teej

I'm actually interested in seeing this! It's not that bad of an idea

February 14, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  79. d.j.

The movie would suck.

February 14, 2011 at 11:20 pm | Report abuse |
  80. JD

Milli Vanilli pulled off the musical hoax of the century. How they did it would make an interesting movie.

February 14, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  81. uuuff

I just got sum... I think all you people need 2 get sum too. Spending so much time arguing with people you dont know. gotta go, ima get me sum mo...

February 14, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  82. gregg liles

wow i figured a movie had already been done about them by now

February 14, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  83. d.j.

X i think u need to grow up. i lived in the 80s u were just a baby

February 14, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  84. x

Whos to say milli vamilli is not famoues..i only heard of one of the three artists/bands you named...who is def leApord..it all depends on wat yu listen to...btw yu all sound like ten year olds on this thng with yur bickering...nd im only fifteen

February 14, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  85. d.j.

I rather see nkotb than think that no one has a life of there own.

February 14, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  86. d.j.

Also i hate justin beaver. he is gay.

February 14, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  87. dancemachine

I've never even heard of Milli Vanilli...it sounds like a sonic smoothie name. No offense to Milli Vanilli, but can't they do a movie on someone a little more famous? Like ac\dc, def leopard, or even sammy hagar? But I guess because their careers did not go burning down in flames, it wouldn't be "interesting".

February 14, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  88. a dog named snooks

Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla is the BEST!!!

February 14, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  89. zozo sal

This is such a stupid idea!!! Who comes up with this crap???

February 14, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Chris

I'd rather see Rob Van Winkle's life story on flim then give half of the lip singing duo some royalties for this movie. BTW Rob Van Winkle is Vanilla Ice.

February 14, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Tron_0.69

I think it would be greatest thing in the world if, after the movie's release, two completely different guys came forward to claim that *they* were really the actors in the movie.

February 14, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  92. Dr. J

Actually.... Bieber is talented. i hate to admit it because that is NOT my genre BUT the kid impressed me. He's accomplished more than all but of us.... slam him only shows how ignorant or jealous you fools are.

February 14, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  93. d.j.

For real.they need to forget that group. they r a big joke.

February 14, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  94. Sorry4u

I'm sure most of you people commenting weren't alive when Milli Vanilli had hit songs. Who cares if you would see the movie or not? You're too busy with your head in the sand anyways. I mean anyone that thinks Justin Bieber is talented doesn't deserve to have an opinion on what is good and what isn't.

February 14, 2011 at 9:19 pm | Report abuse |
  95. spg215

I think that it would be a really intriguing cautionary tale. Nowadays, the wonderful world of auto-tune and high-tech mixing machines it pretty much mimicking the same thing. Case in point: Fergie's halftime performance. Horrendous!!!

February 14, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  96. sedwin

In the end it might make a good story. Fooled the world, success, rags to riches, then death. I'll watch while flipping thru the channels.

February 14, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Dechaser

What a complete waste of talent and time if they actually hire actors for this foolishness

February 14, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  98. jaz

Justin Bieber is the greatest singer of all time. In case you didn't know, Bieber has been chosen to replace Rob Halford of Judas Priest on go on a world tour with Iron Maiden and King Diamond. Victim of CHAAAAANGESSSSS!!!!

February 14, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Juan Valdez

My feet really do sink sometimes when i dont wash them for several weeks.

February 14, 2011 at 8:59 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Don-Don

Will and jaden smith won the part for Milli Vanilli Movie. Nooooooooooo!!!!

February 14, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Old School

Even more goofy when the insults on this blog have typos.

I guess "we people sinks". LOL

"Sinks" WHAT is my question

February 14, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  102. N9NA!!!

Lmao

February 14, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Old School

Superhiro LOL!

Yeah I saw the "Milli Vanilla" typo too and initially thought there was a play on words thing happening. But when I read the article I realized the error.
    I thought maybe someone was introducing a new ice cream flavor in honor of Rob and Fab. :-P

Pretty goofy CNN!

Maybe the clerk typing copy had food on his mind. LOL

February 14, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Rastas

Reggae kings from. Jamaica maan !

February 14, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  105. mick

Not a bad idea. My qquestion is Whos going to get paid?

February 14, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Patrick Riot

"milli vanilla"?
    Really CNN?
    Really?

February 14, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Salvador Garcia

I think this will make a good movie. About how they pulled it off... I think that should be looked at. Also, who wrote the headline on the Entertainment Segment page, it's not Vanilla... it's Vanilli!

February 14, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • manu

They didn't pull it off at all, they just did what the contract said.The whole thing was done by the " great" Farian the guy who discovered them. He used Fab and Rob and he blew the whistle and then hung am out to take the heat. In my opinion Farian has Robs blood on his hands.I wonder if he feels just a bit guilty that he destroyed to young lifes just for money?

April 4, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  108. MJ

Maybe, after the movie, we could turn the whole thing into another reality tv show – don't have enough of those – think I'll vomit now

February 14, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Tim

U r all gay!!

February 14, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Superhiro

Well Tim, to answer your question, most of us on here are at work. What's your excuse?

February 14, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Tim

all u ppl suck on here! dont u hv anything better to do w ur lives than answer blogs? u ppl sinks

February 14, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  112. cherry

sounds like a lifetime movie....love it!

February 14, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Beautiful Vixen

Lol..true but i feel bad for him :( .

February 14, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  114. TRON

So. If he isnt a Beebs fan he doesnt have to go see it.

February 14, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Beautiful Vixen

Ouch that's like rubbing salt to the wound. Why even go there. I highly think that the guy that's alive would want to be reminded of that era of his ife . Bury the movie because I sure won't see it.

February 14, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  116. JUlLIO

It could be like one of those Disney Twins movies with him being both Rob and Fab ! It would ROCK !

February 14, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  117. D

Biebz was robbed. He is the greatest singer in the world. He should get to play both parts in this movie.

February 14, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  118. here we go

Guess we should "Blame it on the Rain." whomp whomp that was a bad joke.

February 14, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Iced Tea

With Beeeebs getting the Grammy stolen from him he really should be offered the part of FAB. JB is muulitalented.

February 14, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • manu

Man, do you even know what you talkin' about? Fab Morvan has a great voice; better then the voice he had to lip sing to.. It's a shame that this guys never got sing for real. I would go to see the movie. Can't wait for it . I wished Rob would be alive to see this.

April 4, 2011 at 2:00 am | Report abuse |
  120. joycelyn

Are u 4 real?!

February 14, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Iced Tea

gosh

February 14, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Jody

....and in other breaking news Jaden and Willow Smith have been cast as Milli Vanilli

February 14, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

LOL NICE!

February 14, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sara

Leave those kids alone and out of it.. don't hate on them because of their DNA... lol
      Unless they also cast people to be the actual singers of the group and how they were also affected (they were in the military) this is just a bad idea.... flop!

February 15, 2011 at 4:55 am | Report abuse |
  123. SomeGuy

Wow... the only way this could be worse is if they cast Jaden and Willow Smith as Milli Vanilli

February 14, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Superhiro

Really?..... Really?! Really?!?!?!?!.... REALLY?!?!?! Whoever greenlit this needs to be stabbed.

February 14, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Krys

I thought this same exact thing....really?! I mean seriously?!

February 14, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • ogre12

he and his partner screwed up maybe he deserves a second chance..so why not give him some economic opportunity? I am more concerned whether HE has called out to him. Without Jesus there is no hope PERIOD.

February 14, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • glo jeff-moore

i think Eric Benet, should play fab's part, because he resembles him

February 15, 2011 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
    • jus me

I so agree with you!! I darn sure wouldn't pay to see that crap! But if they do go through with it, they should pull KID & PLAY out of the woodwork to play milli vanilli. Ones light and ones brown and they can get some updated fame too! Hey, at least the dancing would be good!

February 15, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
    • manu

I'm looking forward to the movie. Fab and Rob just got mixed up in music business politics. By the why have you ever heard Fab Morvan sing? He really can sing.

April 4, 2011 at 2:06 am | Report abuse |