Cee-Lo, Gwyneth Paltrow have a ball singing 'F- You'
February 13th, 2011

Cee-Lo, Gwyneth Paltrow have a ball singing 'F- You'

Nothing says "F- You" like a singing Muppet.

Cee-Lo Green enlisted the help of a colorful puppet crew for his Grammy performance, not that he needed it. Cee-Lo totally commanded the performance seated at the piano in his groovy eye-catching outfit.

Oh, and who was that singing with a little bass in her voice? Gwyneth Paltrow! (Gleeks: How does this performance stack up with her rendition on "Glee"?)

Quite possibly one of the most fun, enjoyable sets of the night. What do you think?

Filed under: Awards Season • Grammys

1. veronica

I absolutely lOVED the shoes she was wearing....OMG Amazing!!! I love to see her in movies, have to get used to see her on stage singing... Not bad at all..

February 17, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Comin out party

CeeLo should change his name to DownLow.

February 15, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  3. derp

Hisfingers look like snausages

February 15, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  4. shell517nj

nice performance definietly entertaining and the best performance of the night. cee lo & gwyneth were awesome and the back up singers had me lmao.

February 14, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. 2011 Model

February 14, 2011 at 3:39 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Linda

Loved it!! I thought it was just so funny seeing Cee-Lo in that muppet outfit. Prefer the unedited version, but of course for TV what can you do. Gwenith did a great job as well.

February 14, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  7. CJ

Did anyone notice the back-up Muppet singers? Looking at them, the one on the left had her middle finger up. That was hilarious. Look at the performance clip!

February 14, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Robert in Texas

I've never heard the song until last night on the Grammy's and was really impressed! Great catchy song by Cee Lo and Gwyneth was fantastic! She is totally awesome in everything she does.

February 14, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Johhny Vintage

I thought this was the very best part of the show. What a riot.

If you have watched the F U video, it's about a young black dude getting the shaft or cold shoulder as he grows up.

I wonder what was going through his head last night, sitting at a grand piano singing his hit song with beautiful Gwyneth as his singing partner. ( I got some SSSHHH!!! )

You know what he was thinking.......now don't you........ Yep!! F U!!!

February 14, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  10. Imperfect Angel

I LOVED the performance! I thought Gwyneth did an excellent job for someone who's not a professional singer. It was fun and light-hearted. It helped make the Grammy's a show worth watching this year!

February 14, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  11. RickJames

I didnt much care for the Muppets,, but the song was fun and Gwyneth is really coming around on the singing... Good job Cee Lo!! You da man!

February 14, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  12. JR

Couple of weeks ago i bloged... Gwyneth.... Stop F-ing singing!! I was wrong..... She was pretty good last night. Looked great too.

February 14, 2011 at 9:21 am | Report abuse |
  13. SmcP

Gwyneth was amazing!

February 14, 2011 at 3:01 am | Report abuse |
  14. art

never cared for gwenyth before ,but she hit one out of the ballpark great job she looked great

February 14, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  15. R

LOVED the performance. It was fun, light & creative. Cee lo gets an A+, puppets were a nice touch and Gwenyth wasn't nearly as annoying as usual. She should let lose more often.

February 14, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  16. D

I think she needs to stick to acting...she is MUCH better at that...

February 13, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • alumette

She is fairly good at acting but very irritating as a singing and dancing performer. She is painful to watch in my opinion. It's like acting going really bad.

February 14, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  17. Its All About MUSIC

I kinda liked the song by Cee Lo Green by himself

February 13, 2011 at 11:34 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Allie

Honestly, I though Gwyneth sounded pretty eh...she wasn't bad, but she definitely wasn't good.....decent karaoke

February 13, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  19. D

First again! I'm on a role tonight!

February 13, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  20. D

I like F*** you by Lilly Allen...

February 13, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |