Where else can you find an Aretha Franklin tribute and performances from Barbra Streisand, Katy Perry and Eminem, all in one place?
The 53rd annual Grammy Awards are airing on CBS tonight at 8 p.m., and of course we'll be watching. Check back here for a live stream of the red carpet arrivals starting at 5 p.m. ET, and stick around for our fashion round-up and favorite moments of the night.
That's far from the only thing to watch out for this week - keep reading for more.
- If you don't have Valentine's Day plans, perhaps you'll find puppy love: The 135th Westminster Kennel Club Dog Show kicks off at 8 p.m. on USA.
- Also arriving in time for V-Day: Justin Bieber's "Never Say Never: The Remixes." (The teen phenom will also be on "Conan" tonight; hopefully after this the poor kid will get some rest.)
- Little Monsters, make sure not to miss Lady Gaga on "The Tonight Show" - you'll also catch Sofia Vergara and a performance by John Legend.
- "Icon," a collection of Teena Marie's hits - including "Square Biz," "Behind the Groove" and "Fire and Desire" arrives in stores today.
- Those craving a Michael Emerson sighting can catch him on NBC's "Parenthood" tonight at 10 p.m.
- Have you been watching Oprah Winfrey's network OWN? Lisa Ling's "Our America" premieres on the channel tonight at 10 p.m.
- "Survivor" continues to survive: The reality show returns with a new season, "Survivor: Redemption Island," on CBS at 8 p.m.
- Camille Grammer is going from reality TV to a sitcom. The "Real Housewives" star will appear on "$#*! My Dad Says"on CBS tonight.
- We're not sure why, but Paris Hilton will be on "Letterman" tonight.
- "Glee's" Dianna Agron does sci-fi in the movie "I Am Number Four," opening in theaters this weekend.