NeNe Leakes: I wouldn't spit on Star Jones if she was on fire
February 11th, 2011

NeNe Leakes: I wouldn't spit on Star Jones if she was on fire

NeNe Leakes ended this season of "Real Housewives of Atlanta" with a big blowout with cast mate Kim Zolciak. Now it seems she has no love for fellow "Celebrity Apprentice" contestant Star Jones, either.

"I'm not feeling Star Jones, I'm sorry," Leakes told talk show host Wendy Williams on February 8. "I gave her a chance when I first got there, I did."

While Leakes tried to be nice, the two women just couldn't get along.

"Star, I'm just going to tell you, Star is a trip — like she is very special, I really — she’s special," Leakes says of the former "The View" co-host. " No seriously — I wouldn’t spit on Star if she was on fire."

Ouch!

The battle begins when "Celebrity Apprentice" — which features a cast that includes La Toya Jackson, Lisa Rinna, Meat Loaf and David Cassidy, among others — returns to NBC on March 6.

1. www.dietcol.com

ダイエットブログ, http://www.dietcol.com, http://www.dietcol.com/

February 5, 2012 at 4:50 am | Report abuse |
  2. Bessie

Please someone anybody everybody make Star (F.O.S) Jones go away. I stopped watching celebrity apprentence because I hate her now she is on ellen This is not my day.

May 3, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. naneenj

Let's just remember it's ALL entertainment...these two women are DIFFERENT....each smart in their own way ... they have the nerves of steal.... if they dont give us somthing to talk about...someone else will.... How well do you play the game?

March 22, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  4. cwordwoman

It's too bad that NeNe is getting bashed for being outspoken and honest. She told the truth about Kim and Star. I like NeNe and admire her truthfulness. Star Jones is a two-faced liar - from her wedding, firing, to her weight loss. NeNe comes straight at you, while Star sneaks up and stabs you in the back.

March 20, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  5. v.lampkin

dont worry bigfoot nene! i exactley where you can go, how bout run da runway wit ru paul! he would love to have a new tran! now work it footdragger! cant stand you!!

March 1, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  6. v.lampkin

nene you got the biggest teeth in history! really you wanna chuck on sum wood, huh chick!

March 1, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  7. v.lampkin

nene you jus a jeolous nastey! while you out here downing star, you needs to finding your daddy!! that need to be your main concern. cause you mite have been wit him! round here looking at these older mens, knowing where's your daddy. go back on the maury p. show and find em.

March 1, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  8. ScDiva

Dang Nene...that's kinda harsh.

February 28, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
  9. suzy diamond

Isn't it easier to name how many people actually like Star? You could probably count them on one hand! I don't care WHAT those ladies on The View say. I'm sure they're glad she's gone and glad they don't have to listen to all her BS! This is one woman that should GO AWAY and never come back! NO ONE would miss her.

February 25, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • v.lampkin

nope! wrong answer suzy roundstone! only you would say that bout star! follow miss trash of america, nene!

March 1, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  10. the_dude

why you be frontin and sheet mah neegros

February 25, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  11. ida34

Nene is a bully and her true colors came out she is very jealous has no talent except a big mouth..now Star is a lady and an attorney and if she wanted to could shut her up in a minute but she will not stoop so low...Nene is classless.

February 22, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Lidia

Nene fights with everyone...i think that she has low self esteem...thats why.
    She destroys Kim...Star...Phaedra....but she s kinda of nice with Cynthia...because she likes Peter ... he's just like her...an hateful guy with a big mouth.

February 19, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  13. terry

NeNe doesn't care if the woman is black or white, male or female, she'll throw shade on anyone if she thinks you done her wrong. But the good news is that she's taking on Ms. Star Jones-Reynolds, editor at large. http://terryaley.com/2011/02/16/real-housewives-fast-blast-star-jones-reynolds-vs-nene-leakes/

February 16, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • v.lampkin

whateva! she jus havent gotten the rite one yet! look like she needs to check in to rehab!

March 1, 2011 at 11:39 am | Report abuse |
  14. Starman

With breath like Nene's, maybe she's really doing Star a favor. Sounds like the old Tiger Wood's defense.

February 16, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Iwentthere

Nene has some of the BIGGEST teeth I have ever seen. Somebody get her some watermelon.

February 16, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • v.lampkin

and dats da damm truth! lmao!! she really needs sum dam wood to naw on. BIG drag queen b***h!

March 1, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  16. mesweet2u

I will NOT be watching the apprentice show and ALL should not stoop to the level that the mogul Trump wants us to go. Leakes is ridiculous!!!!

February 16, 2011 at 8:20 am | Report abuse |
  17. Veritas

Seriously, we do not have the luxury to behave in such a fashion. Unfairly, we all carry the reputation of our race on our shoulders. We are not seen as individuals. This type of behavior discredits every Black woman working to move us forward.
    Star is a powerful Black woman and should receive her props for standing in the face of discrimination and becoming a Star in a profession where too many Black women have been denied entry. We are competing against those that believe we have no right to sit at the table and if we are sitting at the table we must defer to the people in power (Barbara Walters) otherwise we are out the door. Star a powerful Black woman. She is the role model the media does not want us to see.

February 15, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  18. puddin

nene has gone too far!! show some class. nene you are rude and too loud. i liked her @ first, but now i am embrassed by her statement(of STAR JONES)

February 15, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  19. France

Now NeNe, come on, that's HARSH!

February 14, 2011 at 9:39 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Ghetto

Honey I Sorry but you is ghetto. And disgustin

February 14, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  21. ~Tae~

nene u need 2 look how u did 35 years ago

February 14, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  22. teresa, ohio

Nene is one the cruelest, cold hearted, meanest, JEALOUS "stars" I have ever seen. She is two faced and just a bad person. jealous jealous jealous.

February 14, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • roxy

Y because she speaks her mind and don't give a fuk what u people think. Who the hell would be Jealous of Star Jones. LOL

February 14, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • v.lampkin

@roxy, look helfa you still sniffing nene a** like you's her slave! get ova it, she cant make you a "star" only, "star " can.

March 1, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  23. Dan

Star should respond as follows:

I would certainly spit on NeNe Leakes if she were to be set on fire. Does anyone have a match?

February 14, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Roxanne

I hope Nene gets over this fight a black woman phase/fight women of her life! It's too stereotypical and not accurate of the real love/respect we black women show each other! Fight the real enemies Nene, not your sisters! Women period shouldn't fight each other it just reinforces mens' ideals that women do not belong in the workplace and are too emotional!

February 14, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  25. Chip

Who TH is NeNe Leakes? Never heard of her nor how to pronouce that name: NEE NEE? Nenah? At least I know who Star Jones is and I'd venture to say Star could drag her out to the street and give her a good beat-down, and top it off with a nice spit-ball.

February 13, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • roxy

You must be one of the few without cable

February 14, 2011 at 5:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Emman

Do you think everyone that has cable is a fan of the useless, always fighting stupid housewives reality show.
      There are more entertaining, educative shows to watch on several other channels.

February 18, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Aquanetta

Nene would beat the BRAKES offa that greasy Star Jones.
      Yes she may be more ghetto but that's where she got tough. If you think Star Jones would last 3 SECONDS with Nene Leakes than you don't KNOW Nene Leakes.
      I woulda loved to see Nene give heffa Star Jones a beat down.

March 19, 2011 at 12:30 am | Report abuse |
  26. Black Barbie

I'm sure Star is very concerned.

February 13, 2011 at 2:34 am | Report abuse |
  27. queenbee

Nene is not only is GETTO she is also an Oprah want a be and she will never come close to the success Oprah has. Hopefully her 15 minutes of fame is coming to an end.

February 12, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • roxy

Because she is a outspoken woman (black woman) why do she have to a Oprah wannabe. She just speaks her mind if people like it or not

February 14, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Meek

I hope so. I used to really like Nene...she has gotten way too out of hand. With every season of RHWA, she gets more and more arrogant, jealous, and ignorant. Her class level has gone way down.

February 24, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  28. lola

Nene is a lil too much. A source who worked in the set of the Apprentice, told me NeNe mad an ass of herself on the show. Her and Star constantly at odds, to the point everyone was glad she got “fired”. She didn’t make it to the finale. He told the me the main difference between Star and Nene is intelligence. And that’s what NeNe lacks….

February 12, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • roxy

People always trying to ruin the show. Stop spittin lies like you know someone on the show

February 14, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  29. hippie

wow you folks are mean! Oh, also, where did ya all learn to type and speak?? Anyway, Yea Dionne!! She will kick every ones butt!

February 11, 2011 at 11:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lean6

I'm pretty sure it's all one person...it's unlikely for that much ignorance to appear uninterrupted in one place otherwise.

February 12, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  30. peaceonearth

NENE, You're always spitting on someone every time you jump up and get an inch off their nose.with your
    screaming, big mouth. I'm 74yrs young and I wish you would get in my face like you do the other sane people, I'd give you some instant anger management. with my fist rammed down your throat to your vibrating tonsils, till your eyes poped like a 3Stooges movie !

February 11, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  31. neegrow

But some purple people can fly. That 1 eye makes them look funny though. They are a sight to see.

February 11, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  32. T-Rex

Purple...purple people...purple women lol

February 11, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Observer

hobtch think she all dat.

February 11, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
  34. Rosie O'Donnell

I wonduh if she'd spit on me.

February 11, 2011 at 10:05 am | Report abuse |
  35. Anita Dick

I would slap that Nene down.

February 11, 2011 at 9:56 am | Report abuse |
  36. Whoopi

Nene HOT. I do huh...HEOP DE WOOP SHAP A LAP SHOE BOP.

February 11, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  37. R Kelly

I wont spit on huh but I pee pee on huh.

February 11, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
    • ashely

hey nene girl u my girl

February 11, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Ms Celie

Nex time she come round I put a lil shug avery pee in her glass and see how she like dat

February 14, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Belle Glade, Fl (Sligo)

Ne-Ne Leakes can't get along with anyone she's a very jealous hearted woman. Ne Ne needs to be careful jumping up in everyone's face, she going to get the major beat down, and it soon to come. Bloop..Bloop Ne Ne is a overly giant ass bully who's ADHD. I honestly believe she had to have been in Special Education Classes in school. Which is clearly defined as ESE, LOL..... Girl did u take your CRAZY PILLS before the show IJS. Star Jones please don't lower your standards to ignorance at all Class vs. Ghetto not Ne Ne is hopeless and clueless with her broke intern 11 ass.

February 22, 2011 at 10:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eddie

And in less important news, there's a revolution going on in the Middle East, Northern Africa.....

February 26, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • d e bray

NENE IS GHETTO GHETTO

March 23, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Gotcha

Perhaps you would admire her more if she was a (typical) skinny, loud, drug-addicted, pampered socialite or movie starlet.

February 17, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |