'Jersey Shore' learns the meaning of 'done'
February 11th, 2011

'Jersey Shore' learns the meaning of 'done'

This week’s episode of “Jersey Shore" - appropriately titled “cabs are here” - was disappointing to say the least.

Even if you hadn’t seen promos, you probably weren’t blindsided by Sammi’s dramatic exit. Unless, of course, you’re Ron. After emotionally abusing Sam, breaking her glasses and kicking her mangled belongings out onto the balcony, he was still somehow flabbergasted by her decision to leave.

As if merely living under the same roof as your ex wouldn't be reason enough to get the hell out…

Either way, I refuse to spend any more time talking about Sam and Ron’s star-crossed relationship. The 40-some minutes MTV gave them on Thursday night was more than enough.

As for the rest of the cast…

JWoww and Roger grab dinner at a Mexican restaurant, but it’s not as romantic as JWoww had hoped. Roger, a Seaside local, keeps bumping into old friends, leaving Jenni to awkwardly nibble on chips and salsa. How ever will she get his attention back? By donning that dominatrix getup she purchased last episode. Duh!

Snooki and Deena's failed attempt to move Sam’s bed downstairs was pretty funny, but watching them alienate that poor waiter and his neon yellow shorts was more uncomfortable than anything else. (I would like to take this opportunity to thank MTV for the hot dog projection that appeared behind Snooki while she went into grave detail about said waiter's... hot dog.) What I really wanted last night was more Pauly D.

Watching him clean his sneakers with 409 while listening to Sam and Ron fight was one of the most entertaining parts of the whole episode.

Despite the lack of funny one-liners and drunken exploits, I’m giving “Shore” the benefit of the doubt. By the looks of the mid-season trailer they released earlier this week, things will pick up in no time.

What did you think of last night’s episode? And what do you think will happen with Sam out of the picture?

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • television • TV recaps

1. ShannoSpot

cool post

January 22, 2012 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Car Country

My credit was not that great, but if you live in the Tulsa area you definitely need to go see Roger. The guys down at Car Country helped me find a car I could afford. So Happy!

March 24, 2011 at 3:29 am | Report abuse |
  3. Ariel

I started watching Jersey SHore re-runs...and now I'm addicted to the show. The characters live in their own little world but you cant help but love the show. Its so stupid its funny. And I agree, the "Ronnie & Sammie" thing needs to go. They should have been over and done with. I mean how many times have they already broken up??? jeez.... the relationship is just a mess.

March 7, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  4. Enoch

@Stephanie, Posh-Kenneth et al.

You are part of the problem.

Enoch

March 5, 2011 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  5. golovorez

Eric Standin

you know how i know you're all a bunch of losers? Because you actually watch this crap, and then comment on it.

Dear Eric,
    you know how i know you're a loser? because you read this entire article, took the time out of your oh so busy day to comment on it yourself and then pretend that you dont watch the show.

Love,
    concerned citizen

February 28, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  6. barbara

if this was "real life" that muscle head would of been arrested for domestic violence, domestic vandilism and im sure other charges. How do we allow this show to continue to air and make it ok for people to be violent with each other. Im not saying this is the only reality tv show that condones violence against women and/or men... underage drinking and other bs that goes on with this crap!!!!! would anybody watching this junk allow their daugther or son to be treated this way in front of MILLIONS of people??? only tv.. only 2011 is this crap continues to be allowed!

February 17, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Superhiro

...Is that a joke or something? Was that supposed to be funny?

February 15, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Randall

Please pick up a book and read people. Youth is wasted on you young people.

February 15, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Superhiro

...How come people can't understand that posting in a blog to make fun of people who post in blogs... is stupid?

February 15, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Sam

U guys are still on this blog talking ur s–t? Dont u guys have a life? stupid dumb people. get a life already.

February 15, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Fart

Everytime I see this show, it gives me gas.

February 15, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Beautiful Vixen

I called and they say that they have a warrant for my arrest ..ugh :( . Jeeze Danny you told me to call and now they are after me! Maybe I can pull a police chase like they have on T.V. so I can have my 15 mins of fame. Maybe they will let me wear a pink jumpsuit because I don't really care for orange. lol xoxo

February 15, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  13. tiara

i though this blog was suppose to be about the show and wow is all i can say about some of the comments.

February 15, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • lance romance

welcome to loser ville.. people let there hair down and have some fun. are u a fan of situation or something?

February 15, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Superhiro

Paula it's like watching a car accident on the freeway. There really isn't much to see but a complete wreck, yet you can't look away.

February 15, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Paula

I know this is a horrible show. I know the stars are shallow. I know they are in general immoral and self centered. What I don't know is why I am facinated! I have never known people who were ever like any of the people in this show. I would never befriend any of them. Why can't I stop watching this???

February 15, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  16. Superhiro

Lol you guys didn't really call did you? I mean, isn't this show scripted to a degree anyways?

February 15, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • captain kirk

the girl is not an actor and those were not fake tears. it depends on what the state law is and how the cops feel about this group . the fact the grease-ball was arrested before on similar issues is a factor.. they could make an example out of both of them. recall the good looking chick punched the midget in his face.

February 15, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Beautiful Vixen

Lmao! You guys are too much. Good night. xoxo

February 15, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
    • captain Kirk

hope u made that call and took one for the team!!! and good night to u baby doll

February 15, 2011 at 1:53 am | Report abuse |
  18. millie vanilly

I think that grease ball Ronnie would be real happy in a prison setting. The grease ball would have a new bunk mate named Tyrone who could replace mike the situation. poor sitch.. Maybe he could hook up with Vinnie

February 14, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Superhiro

Lol I dunno about all that. I mean I comment here when I'm at work since this is the only site that isn't blocked. Besides, that number's long distance

February 14, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • jobba the hut

superhiro it is a free call from your cell and voice mail u have to leave. u should do the right thing along with the other viewers.. what if it were your mom or sister that was abused.

February 14, 2011 at 7:00 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Superhiro

Psh, like MTV would let Ronnie get prosecuted.

February 14, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

hey superhiro.. we kind of have our little community hear and to be honest you seem like a cool guy. MTV has lawyers , but criminal lawyers don't trump police officers or District Attorneys. Im sure MTV would like the public relations. why don't u be the stand up guy and call the police and make a complaint. If they get enouph they have to act. It is a domestic crime where I think by law they have to act on that fact alone. not to mention destruction of property on video and a grease ball with a record for violence in that little town.. I think we should send a message out to all the jerks who made fun of us for our forum and be leaders.. Do it super hiro.. u have the right name.. call the cops tonight.

February 14, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

superhiro. I googled the phone number for the seaside heights police department for you and the other members of our forum. It is 732 793 1800,, I looked for a email to file a complaint that way but had no luck.. on the township web page i saw a link for the court which has grease ball ronnys name in it and u may be able to do it that way too.

I agree with danny.. u should be sammys superhiro !!

February 14, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • karl Goldstein

I just made a formal complaint to the mayor of this beach town and asked him to forward to the police chief and his detectives and hopefully the DA for an arrest. I'm afraid the laws in the books may favor sammy and she may have no say if this is an enforceable matter.

I suggest everyone else start calling. at night time u can leave a message with your complaint on the police voice mail. lets nail this low life.

February 14, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  21. OnlineDiva

While I personally like Sammi, I was appalled by Ron's behavior and couldn't understand how the producer of this show allowed such profanity and violence to continue against Sammi. She is someone's precious daughter and friend. I do think they both would benefit from psychotherapy sessions (for their own issues). Sammi is too wounded to see how unhealthy she has become by subjecting herself to a unhealthy nut like Ron. Hanging out with unhealthy, toxic people will seep into your life, but I wish Sammi stayed and Ron left, because the dynamics would change and seeing Sammi laugh and having fun would be a nice change. Sammi should have pressed charges against Ron for destroying her personal property, and for causing her harm and dish out a nice restraining order. He is a creep, much need of anger management course, and a dose of God in his heart.

February 14, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

your views are very normal. I agree that anger looked real and that ronny is a grease ball low life and abusive it was real. Im pretty sure he has mental problems too and u can see his hatred for woman. never the less I would prefer her on the show too. Sammie seems like a descent person. but again mtv seeks freaks for ratings.. this really shows the low lives that come out of jersey and ny.. law enforcment should get involved on their own.. I suggest you(online Diva, or D or beautiful vixen) call them in sea side on your own and suggest the poor woman has been abused and was not aware a crime went down. Many abused woman are too shell shocked to understand what they should be doing to protect themselves.. I can't believe im wrting this stuff cause in most blogs im a wild man.. but u are too real online Diva... Lets fight for sammi's honor and keep in mind ron has a criminal record in this beach town for assault and that should provide probable cause for an investigation and hopefully an arrest.. we have video evidence. It is our job to protect our woman.. unlike the low lives who market this garbage on mtv

February 14, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  22. yeup

its so funny how many people diss the members of this show. the truth is these people are millionaires for simply living their life. that's the definition of success to me.

February 14, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  23. Linda Bravo

Guess what? Sammi will be back. They get paid to be on the show. She's going to realize her money source is gone an she'll run back.

February 14, 2011 at 12:45 am | Report abuse |
  24. tracy

I just got done watching the episode with the Sammi/Ronnie blowout! Whew! I have to say even the episodes leading up to the last one were just way too emotional. Ronnie and Sammi arguing, Ronnie crying...Sammi crying, the roommates having to listen to the two of them argue. It was just exhausting. I am very surprised Sammi left. I mean I understand that Ron is her boyfriend and if she stays, well, that would be a bit awkward, but they are getting paid for the episodes. I liked Sammi too and I like Ron, but they do not belong together. She is so jealous and paranoid about Ron being with other women, and he can't be interrogated everyday! I'd go crazy too! I'm glad they broke up...it just stinks one of them had to leave.

February 14, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
    • D

Tracy its ok for the entire group of them because the news came out last week ron and sitch are more than just friends.. the evidence is ronny making the visit to the proctolgist. that is not normal for a guy who is 25 unless he has a room mate who is bi s exual.

February 14, 2011 at 1:29 am | Report abuse |
    • OnlineDiva

Hi Tracy, Sammi's mistake is to have continued on in a physical relationship with a guy who is clearly NOT loyal to her. Loyalty starts in the heart and mind, and his actions were extremely disgusting and disloyal for a guy who is suppose to "love" Sammi. Love doesn't go off and gyrate with 2-3 women, make out full tongue with all three, then expect Sammi to sit there and "be all happy and such". Ron is just NOT that bright to have unrealistic expectations for Sammi to "recover" from his unfaithful behavior. Any girl who is in love with her man, who discovers that he is someone quite different behind her back would be devastated – the error in judgment on Sammi's part was to "stay involved" with Ron.I know it's easier said then done: She would have been better off looking in the mirror and saying I'm too good for this guy and I intend to make the most out of this situation by having fun, be a great role model for girls in the same predicament. Girls who stay with guys like that have a serious flaw in their view of themselves, distorted truths about boundaries, low self worth and self esteem. She is waiting on Ron to validate her worth by how he treats her, which is a HUGE flaw Her self worth should come from within, not other people. So this tells me that something in her life shaped and defined her self worth as to looking to people or things to define your self worth. Sammi is a beautiful woman, she just has to accept responsibility for allowing the wrong guy into her personal space, and to have a better definition of her self worth, and stronger boundaries. After-all, she gave him permission to abuse her when she stayed with him long after seeing and knowing that he is a walking time bomb, immature, and maybe mentally challenged. I mean, pick a guy with good character, a brain and a great job!

February 14, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  25. D

lol thanks

February 13, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  26. LAQUECIA

D and Jade rule ! Funny and nice ! We Love ya'.

February 13, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  27. D

rolf are you referring to my comment? I never said someone stole my name, just that there is another person with the username D that also comments on the blogs. And what do you mean, 'mind your own business'? I'm confused as to what you think is going on-because you just butted into mine. Check your head, sounds like you hit once or twice. lol

February 13, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rolf

no worries D.. I meant the viewers are enjoying this T-rex and Sam make ass's out themselves. You belong on the opra blog cause u are way to normal for this one. lol..

February 13, 2011 at 6:31 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Sam

jade you fat cow I can find u on fb and myspace with what u announced to thw world

February 13, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • jade

calm down u ho~mo ,,,, take your medications and put on your michael jackson CD's and it will be ok.

February 13, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  29. D

Oh and Sam, the more you rant and rave about someone stealing your name...just more of a reason for someone to keep doing it. There's another D that comes on some of the blogs but I don't let it get to me-and as a matter of fact the other D did comment on this blog once I think...

February 13, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • rolf

mind your own business. you are a buzz kill, and why would someone want to steal your name. your a loser.

February 13, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
  30. D

Dang...I missed a lot...

February 13, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  31. LAQUECIA

:) Good one Jade ! LOL ! This is what an entertainment blog needs to be ! Entertaining ! :)

February 13, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Todd

OH JUST SHUT UP AND GO TO CHURCH ! WHY ARENT YOU IN SUNDAY SCHOOL RIGHT NOW INSTEAD OF ON HERE SPEWING NONSENSE?

February 13, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  33. MUMBIA JOE

Dont you worry your sweet little head our good Sam. Go get yourself a Tasty Mcweiner sammich at Mcdonalds and youll feel all better.

February 13, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  34. sam

These are not my post. I did not type them. You better quit trying to be me or I am not going to let you touch my weinie anymore.

February 13, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Sam

My mom just said i am a hottie amd when i get a little older all the chicks will be hot for my bod. I am already 37 years old. How much older do i have to get before the hot girls like me ? duh.

February 13, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Sam

Plus to all those pretending to be me. I know i am super famous and admired by all. You are just jealous of my wonderful and incredibleness ! I know. I am the greatest. All bow down before me. I am the mighty SAM !

February 13, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • the real t-rex

u always talk to yourself you freak. .. take your meds and be a good girl.

February 13, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • The real jade

why don't we hook up T-rex with this mo Sam.. This could be a new show like lavern and shirley. two ho ~mos . and ronny the grease ball could make a star appearance and visit the proctolgist.

February 13, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Sam

Sorry about the hissy fit yesterday. My panties were in a wad because my diareah had come back. Been taking the pepto but those mountain oysters i had for brunch didnt help. Hope all my friends and admirers out there have a happy day. PEACE OUT.

February 13, 2011 at 11:56 am | Report abuse |
  38. karl goldstein

I just found out sitch is HIV positive. read it on line.. guess this is the beginning of the end..

February 13, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  39. Mags

A bunch of losers on here watching a another set of losers on tv. if they were to get this set of idiots on here for a show they would just be as bad as jersey shore. idiots

February 13, 2011 at 5:07 am | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

hey Hunny who are u calling losers. The show started to suck so we have our own show here which is much more funny than those grease balls on TV.. We have Ben who pretends to be a boy who needs a visit to celebrity rehab, and T-rex who made his money with his phone service ( 1-800 – curious) we have the new mcweiner brothers , and jade and the real jade and now the biggest loser of them all. By the way I take it your a fat chick and that is why u have the anger issues.

February 13, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  40. That's Mr. to U

Isn't the house they are staying at belongs to the guy they work for at the t-shirt shop?

February 13, 2011 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
  41. ROFL

2 FU*KEN FUNNY!!

February 13, 2011 at 4:26 am | Report abuse |
  42. Ray Ray

Lol this is 2 funny! We have the next set for the next reality show here. Quite an entertaining bunch! Please mtv sign up this group and let it happen. Sam i would suggest that you have him sleep in a jail cell for a room because he might flip and kill them all in their sleep. Sorry dude i'm not picking on you but something is not right with you. Remember to take your meds.

February 13, 2011 at 4:16 am | Report abuse |
  43. Sam

I DONT THINK I WAS INVOLVED IN THE FIGHT. I THINK I DEFENDED THE GIRL WHEN MIKE ISBELL WAS ATTACKING HER AND EVERYONE WAS JUST BEING MEAN TO EACH OTHER BUT SHE DIDNT SAY THANK U BUT I DONT REALLY REMEMBER!! NOW THERE ARE ALL FRIENDS AND THEY ARE MEAN TO ME!! I DONT REMEMBER WHAT HAPPENED!! IM GOING AND SLEEP.

February 13, 2011 at 3:39 am | Report abuse |
  44. Sassy Sue

Yes but that other girl left the show and i dont think anything was done about it. I'm sure Sammie and her lawyers can say that her bf was abusive...etc. I dont think mtv would want to go there with that. geeze you see what a mean guy he is on the show.

February 13, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  45. Sassy Sue

sam let me ask you something. it seems from the comments that I read that there were some kind of words / falling out between some of the bloggers on here and it seems that they patched things up.. were you involved in this fight also and they didnt tell you that they were sorry to you? I'm just trying to find out what's wrong with you and why you think they need to tell you that they are sorry. How old are you anyway?

February 13, 2011 at 3:09 am | Report abuse |
  46. Kim

Just so you're all aware, Sam has to come back. She's under contract with MTv. Breach of contract are 3 of the ugliest words in the business. Trust me, she'll be back.

February 13, 2011 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  47. Tom

Sam maybe if u would stop coming on and saying things they would leave u alone. Eat a snickers and feed ur hunger then go to bed. U do come off has having a mental problem. Seek help please if u arent doing so as yet.

February 13, 2011 at 2:44 am | Report abuse |
  48. Warriors Come Out To Play

Rofl !!! These comments are to funny! I'm glad I came on! Yo Sam dude take it easy. I think you need to stop drinking and get something to eat bc you must be hungry. You are taking things way too serious..lol. You know on the news today they had so nut job in nyc on a stabbing rampage you better dont become like him and flip out on people..lol.

February 13, 2011 at 2:07 am | Report abuse |
  49. Sam

Ur kidding me! I didnt a fu@k-n thing to anyone n everbody is ganging up on me n everbody is kissen n making up when i didnt do s–t to a sole! what about im sorry sam for stealing your name n calling u gay n wennie n so on?! u mr isbella im a dude n not a girl! got that right buddie. im very hurt that ppl treat ppl like the way ppl r on these things

February 13, 2011 at 1:50 am | Report abuse |
  50. larry the loser

ya the blogs are more entertaining than the show.. at least u can't catch any STD's on a computer. Just think of the sucker who owns that house those greasy freaks spend the summer in..

February 13, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  51. steph b

u must be floatin on cloud 9

February 13, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  52. dancemachine

Wow all of the drama going on in the comments is more interesting than the article.

February 13, 2011 at 1:10 am | Report abuse |
  53. Sam

Hello. Is anybody out there? Now nobody is paying attention to me. I'm so lonely and I have no friends to hang out with. Please use my name. please just use me.

February 12, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Beautiful Vixen

@ Mike Isabella, Awww that was nice. Same here on my end. I do get a little hot under the collar sometimes and I swear there are times my head spin around and I throw up pea soup..lol. I have to learn to keep the claws and horns in. :) Enjoy your night xoxo

February 12, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

NO Worries BV.. U seem to have some class and I bet in real life your probably hot. sometimes this show gets me fired up and losers like this chick Sam who was telling people to kill themselves fuels the fire.. anyway peace is better than war. Tell D im sorry too.

February 12, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • D

No worries.

February 13, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  55. juan

Can we get those Tasty Mcweiners here in Mexico ?

February 12, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  56. mcweiner

peoples keep pretending to be ne too. i didnt post about some tasty mcweiner. this just isnt right. my name is john mcweiner and i am from scotland. us mcweiners are a proud clan raised in the best scotish tradition. we arent the tasty mcweiners. they be dirty englishmen.

February 12, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • the real jade

do u wear a skirt or pants when u eat mcweiner sandwiches ? They must be new cause I never heard of them.

February 12, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  57. mcweiner

I am here to introduce to you Mcdonalds new sandwich the Tasty Mcweiner. Loaded with over a half pound of juicy hotdog meat, mustard, catsup, and special sauce it is sure to please the meat lover in all of us. Try it today. The Tasty Mcweiner. Only 99 cents at your local Mcdonalds.

February 12, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Bill Bixby

What's telling is that there is no outrage for what that greasy Ron did to her stuff. What a piece of trash. In the real world that guinea would have gone to jail.

February 12, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • richard Nixon

ya the dego freak is dirty.. but then again we see what low class grease balls coming out of NJ. I find it ironic this dirt bag was seen snorting coke in a bar last summer and we are supposed to surprised the tough buy destroys some chicks property cause she dances with another dude. This show has opened my eyes to what is going on in NJ.

February 12, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Sam

I'm just trying to make a point on here!!!! t rex said that his name was stolen and im saying that someone used m name and wrote something that wasnt nice!!!! thats the point im trying to make but u jackwades dont seem to get it thru the dense brains that you have in your little heads!!!!!

February 12, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • T-rex

We should change the blog to Sam's blog.. don't let it get to u hun.. they call me a gay man all the time and I just let it go.

February 12, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

Ya T-rex that is cause u are a ho - mo who else has a phone number like 1 800 curious as their home phone

February 12, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Sam

YOU SEE I TOLD YOU SOMEONE IS USING MY NAME BECAUSE I DIDNT WRITE THAT COMMENT ABOUT MENTAL BECAUSE I'M NOT!!!!!! YOU R ALL A$$HO–S! YOU ALL SHOULD JUST KILL YOURSELVES PEROOD!! STUPID DUMB PEOPLE! STUPID SHOW ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 12, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • jwow

This is a blog for jersey shore. You claim to not have mental problems and yet you are suggesting the viewers commit suicide. besides if the show was not great u would not be here. I suggest you increase your meds!

February 12, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Sam

LISTEN!! YOU SHOULD TALK YOU HAD A BIG THING GOING ON HERE WITH MIKE ISBELL, BEUTIFUL VIXEN, T REX AND JADE OR WHATEVER HER F'ING NAME IS! SO WHO ARE YOU TO SAY ANYTHING?! SOMEONE TOOK MY NAME AND WROTE SOMETHING THAT I DIDN'T WRITE!

February 12, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  62. mcweiner

I read The Situation is quitting the show after this season to possibly do a remake of the old Happy Days series. I would watch it myself. Hope he gets too.

February 12, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

Ya I heard the sitch was leaving, but I heard the new show was on Michael jackson and it was called the ho-mo years

February 12, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  63. mcweiner

It is fun to argue online. IRL it is yucky. I typed IRL. Im hip like the young folk.

February 12, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  64. I Lift Things N I Put Them Down

I love coming on this blog and read some of the comments. I think some of you ppl are so more enteraining that the cast memebers. I only wish I could get to know some of you in person. I can only guess you are a riot to hang out with and even with some of your comments you make your firends laugh and say w t f because you come out with some crazy stuff in a funny way of course. Some very strong personalities on these JS blogs. I envy that. Too bad they don't have some of you on the show bc I would definitely would be watching all the time. In no way am I saying this out of respect for anyone just that I like some of your zest for life and what you believe in. Very entertaining and don't need a script. enjoy you day ppl

February 12, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Sam

Some of u really need help.

February 12, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  66. sam

Yes someone is using my name also on this site because last week or the week before it was used and i think it is the person jade or the real jade. this person doesnt seem like they have it all together in their head to be using other perople names

February 12, 2011 at 5:03 am | Report abuse |
    • danny bonaduce

I guess your the only dude named sam on line.. u should lose some weight and go out in the real world vs boo hooing on line about high school crap

February 12, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
  67. Fart Man

Batman where are you?! I have fallen and I can't get up! Robin were you able to find batman?! help me

February 12, 2011 at 4:47 am | Report abuse |
  68. Red Dawn

I am so glad that sammie is gone. I agree with the rest of you that the fighting was getting to me. Why is she such a baby? She didnt want to do anything and she didnt want ronnie to have fun. I hope she doesnt come back

February 12, 2011 at 4:43 am | Report abuse |
  69. Shelly

I don't think this show will last much longer because its not the same as the first season. I think the 15 mins are up soon.

February 12, 2011 at 4:35 am | Report abuse |
  70. Frank

Jade with that body please keep it covered up. Im sure im speaking for the rest of the guys also

February 12, 2011 at 4:15 am | Report abuse |
  71. Jade

Mike isabella can suck his right n u t and t-rex can watch. im not fat. im 42 D, 38 waist and i work in an upscale gentlemen's club and i make more money in one night than most of you bring home in a week.

February 12, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
    • frank sinatra

a 38 size waist.. are u sure your not really that ho mo T-rex in drag !!

February 12, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • hahahahahahaha

You're pretty full of yourself considering you work at a high falutin teetee bar. Make sure you save some money in anticipation of the day they are hanging down to your knees!

March 11, 2011 at 6:49 am | Report abuse |
  72. $$

Free massage this week @ honeywell.com

February 12, 2011 at 3:23 am | Report abuse |
  73. T-Rex

@BV i don't think he was talking about you. Its that b^^^h jade or the real jade that mike said something bout her being fat. that wh@r% is the one thats stealing peoples name including mine and starting sh^%. she just used my name tonight and i wasnt even on here as yet.

February 12, 2011 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Amy Grant

Mr T-rex don't let these bigots get to you because you are a gay~ man.. be proud of who u are.

February 12, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Beautiful Vixen

And I was only fighting with Mike only because of the dogs in the hot house..lol.

February 12, 2011 at 2:29 am | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

BV I call a truce cause u have a point on the poor dogs.. My gripe has been how these low lives on this show sleep around and use drugs off air, and are drunk, and spreading STD's.. I heard the Sitch is HIV from a reputable source on line. in fact u can google it. In all honesty u do seem like a descent woman and if a man smashed your property I would take your side. peace out. You witness abuse of woman on this network.

February 12, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Beautiful Vixen

Who me? If so this is about something else ..lol

February 12, 2011 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  76. Beautiful Vixen

@Jake if you do happen to come on here that comment you made today was plain wrong and you should of addressed it in another way. You shouldn't have jumped down my throat about a topic like that on a fr*cken blog no less. Whatever... my claws and horns are in.

February 12, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
    • ben

Hey baby doll. u fight often with the other bloggers.. Last week it was Mike Isabella. perhaps u take this stuff a bit to serious. are u in high school? I don't ask u that out of disrespect. just curious.

February 12, 2011 at 2:04 am | Report abuse |
    • D

Sam why do u make this blog about you.. are you a narcissist or something. The topic is jersey shore not some dude named SAM who pretends to be a girl.

February 12, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  77. Jackie

Ronnie is the dumbest guy I have ever seen. I mean...he's supposed to set the time limit for Sammi and how long it takes her to forgive him for being common trash? He is so abusive. It is strange to me how all these guys talk about how important family is and such and then treat the girls they meet so disrespectfully. I mean how would they feel if that's how men viewed and/or treated their mothers, sisters or daughters. Jersey Shore can stay in Jersey. I now know for sure that people from WV are way better educated and respectful than the train wrecks they call "Jersey Shore".

February 11, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • jade

I agree Jackie. Those people from NJ are dirty people.

February 12, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Bill Bixby

All typical dagos are like this. Trashy, greasy, and smelling like garlic.

February 12, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • NJ

@Jade – I don't know who you've been hanging around, but people from Jersey are not dirty. And the only person on this cast from Jersey is Sammi. So you must be thinking of New Yorkers.

February 12, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • jade

@NJ- I'm not saying all folks from NJ are as dirty people as this cast, but NJ or NY is the same thing. If u sit back and think u will admit there are so many nasty people from your section of the country. I used to live in Vermont in Killington and I would see your people visit our resort and they were really low class. not all. but many . I did not refer to u.

February 12, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • another NJ

@jade...that's a really ignorant thing to say. ifyou sit back and think about it, you will realize that people are people and low class disgusting people can come from anywhere. i'm sure there's a lot of them where ever you're from, as well.

February 14, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  78. Mimi

So glad that Ronnie n Sam are officially done. That was a relationship from hell!

February 11, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Beautiful Vixen

I didn't get to watch it. I'm glad Sammie is gone though because watching her and Ronnie fight all the time was too much drama but I think I'm just getting bored of the show all together. Anyway I agree with you D about Deena.

February 11, 2011 at 11:29 pm | Report abuse |
  80. D

Deena is a Wh@re no doubt-and my fav is Pauly D! He's the most lighthearted character on their and nothing really bother's him that much-he's always so funny!

February 11, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  81. D

I stopped watching quite a few shows after Sam and Ronnie kept fighting over and over and over about the same thing-nothing!!!! Both are friggin dumb I don't know why they stayed with each other, like they enjoyed each other's abuse. I watched last nights episodes because I knew it was the for sure ending point of one of them on the show. I'm SOOO glad Sam left, she was just a flat out B!tch to everyone-I've never seen someone stay where they are unhappy and nobody likes them. I'm glad Ronnie stayed because I felt like he was lesser evil/crazy-and everyone else still likes to hang out with him.

February 11, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • nlw

I totally 100% agree. Yeah, he was a dog at first, but it was all alcohol. When you forgive someone enough to take them back, at least give them a chance to make it right. He's been kissing her ugly ass ever since and he can't even fart right without her wining ass picking a fight. "Why do you love me?" "Why are you with me?" blah blah blah.

February 14, 2011 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
  82. SomeGuy

Actually, I think Sam and Ron bothered me more than Angelina. When angelina started problems, at least they were NEW problems. When Sam and Ron fight it's like they just refilmed the same 20 fights from last season. Plus all their fights are over f-ing nothing.

February 11, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  83. nate

I love how ronnie and sam fight for like 10 hours on the show... but when she actaully tries to leave they BOTH cry. I mean really.. u fight and dont want them to be in the house and the next minute u dont want her to leave?? what is this? baby shore? lol
    i want sam to come back either this season or next and ronnie not to leave.. it just better all together without angelina.. lets keep everyone except her. :P

February 11, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  84. robert

finally sam is gone, will ronnie show us another miami mind setting

February 11, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Beth

This show is like a train wreak, you want to look away but you just cant stop watching. I started watching mid season last year! and now I'm hooked.

February 11, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  86. The real T-rex

I find it ironic Ronny was calling sitch his b-itch, and when ronny was crying near the end he and sitch were hugging one another and it looked like the camera broke when they were about to kiss. Hey they said they are a family and they like to keep it in the family.. now when ronny visits the proctolgist sitch can hold his hand.. I'm going to miss samantha's legs.. The reason the public does not like her is she was the most normal one on the show.. The rest of the cast were the biggest freaks they could squeeze in a room. Hey look at the new bimbo deena who like to lick guys ...... real class act there !

February 11, 2011 at 5:06 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Barbara Ann

I was born and raised in Jersey. Although I am aware that none of these people actually come from Jersey, they are not even representative of anyone I ever knew. Snooki – your village called – they want their idiot back.

February 11, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Imani

In all honesty it might be my guilty pleasure but at the same time not only is is really cliche but it just getting plain stupid

February 11, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Superhiro

Of course they're all morons. That's WHY you watch. Why do people watch clowns at the circus? Why did people watch dumb and dumber? Stupid people are funny and entertaining. Always have been, always will be.

February 11, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  90. articwarrior

Ronnie is a womanizing piece of monkey poop..She deserves someone alot better

February 11, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  91. JohnnyR

This show is awful. They all are morons.... and trashy!!!

February 11, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
  92. derp

'Jersey Shore' learns the meaning of 'done'

We should be so lucky

February 11, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Vic

This show just continues to exemplify how low brow american television has become.

This isn't enterteinment. It's mindless dribble.

February 11, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Thrashley

I watch Jersey Shore, and I also know the phrase you're looking for is 'mindless drivel.'

Grow up.

February 14, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  94. SomeGuy

I've been done with Sammi and Ron since the latter part of season 1. This was way overdue in my opinion. Kinda wish Ron left too honestly.

February 11, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Enn

Watching Ron and Sam's fight was mentally and emotionally exhausting. And I wasn't even in the house. I'm looking forward for the focus to shift to the other members of the house. Vinny for one. I want to more Vinny!

February 11, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • NJ

I agree...this episode was sickening. I had to sit down with my teenage son to remind him this is not normal behavior. No one should treat another person this way and I wish he would stop watching this show. You can't explain abusive relationships but someone needs to walk away and I only wish it was Ronnie. Sami is annoying but he is absolutely ON STEROIDS and is going to hurt someone, again. Steroids are bad enough nevermind mixing them with alcohol. Get it together MTV and get Ronnie to clean up his act or send him packing.

February 12, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • James Seifried

Hey NJ, you watched this with your son? What awesome family viewing, i bet your kids hate you

February 14, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Allie

OK, wait...NJ...Your son, lives in your house, watches your tv and you "wish" he wouldn't watch this show....and then YOU WATCHED IT WITH HIM???? You're an idiot. Parents are supposed to parent, not subconciously say to them selves "if I let my little boy do what he wants, he'll like me" Turn off the damm tv and tell him "That garbage is not allowed in my house" Period. End of Discussion. Yeah, you definitely get parent of the year....NOT.

March 11, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  96. gc

Ok when Ronnie and Sam were talking near the end and Sam belched was possibly the funniest thing to be n Jersey Shore.

February 11, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Eric Standin

SNOOKIE WANT SMUSH SMUSH

February 14, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Todd

BINGO!! For the win!

February 11, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  98. @ Jeff

Too bad we cannot convince the viewers to stop watching... that's the problem right there... no viewers = no show... problem would be solved... but with all the brain damage our country's people have suffered already, it may be too late.

February 11, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Mrs. Perfect

You shouldn't say people should commit suicide. You see these people as characters in a show. They are not just characters, though. They have families and friends who love them. I really dislike your insensitivity towards suicide. You obviously lack knowledge of the pain suicide causes in the loved ones left behind. Show some class and have some respect.

February 13, 2011 at 2:50 am | Report abuse |
  100. Posh-Kenneth

What's worse? The people who watch it and understand its just ENTERTAINMENT or the idiots who comment on here about how much they hate it with their tiny minds that can't comprehend that WE ALREADY KNOW IT SUCKS, but its just fun and mindless. Though, those are no doubt the same people who trash jersey shore but would praise Beavis & Butthead or Family Guy. Same pointless, hilarious BS, different cast of characters morons.

February 15, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |