Heidi Montag's quite confused
February 11th, 2011

Heidi Montag's quite confused

Did Jennifer Aniston really have Heidi Montag banned from the New York premiere of "Just Go With It"? According to Montag, yes… and no.

The reality star, who has a cameo in the comedy, initially complained to Us Weekly that Aniston refused to let her walk the red carpet at the film's February 8 premiere.

"I'm so upset," she said in the magazine's current issue. "I was so excited! This is the first movie I've ever been in and I can't walk the red carpet because Jennifer Aniston decided I was 'too polarizing.'"

Montag added that she was a huge fan of Aniston and was shocked she would stand in the way of her acting ambitions.

"She should know how hard it is to make a career for yourself," Montag said, "and to have someone like Jennifer Aniston go out of her way to make things hard for me is really disheartening."

Aniston's rep denied the claim to Us, saying, "This is absolutely false. Jennifer has nothing to do with who was or was not invited." And now, Montag has changed her story.

"I read that Jennifer had banned me from the premiere for being too polarizing, but I know now that it wasn't true," she told Us yesterday. "It never really made sense to me because Jennifer is such a sweetheart and she even commented before on a red carpet about how interesting and fun it was to have me in the movie."

Montag claims she was invited to the premiere but didn't go because she had to be in Los Angeles with her dogs.

"I was honored to be a part of such a great movie," she said, "and I apologize to Jennifer and Sony for this big misunderstanding."

1. Dalia Munshower

lastic surgery is always a growing trend even though there are studies that says that it is plateauing or declining. Even if that is the case, in the future, more people will try it, most especially the non-invasive kind because almost anyone can afford it already.**`"

Remember to take a look at our very own web-site
    <http://www.healthmedicinejournal.com

July 1, 2013 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  2. CalgarySandy

What difference does it make what color folks on welfare are? They are definitely poor people and there are likely hundreds of reasons they ended up in this situation; many of them created by the government and big business. As welfare does not provide enough money to live like a human being there is not that much chance that people do it on purpose. Some might but the majority would prefer a decent job that will provide the necessities of life for themselves and their family. Only an bigoted jerk thinks that many people are so lazy they would prefer to live well below the poverty line and deny their families a decent life. Yes, there is certainly bigotry against the poor regardless of their race.

February 25, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  3. ElisabethinCA

LOL its always funny to see some uneducated white boy try to assert himself and assure himself that white people aren’t the majority on welfare. When in fact whites make up the biggest users of welfare and have throughout history. And yes now too. Statistics don’t lie. How come you never talk about how white men make up 92% of child molesters? How come you never talk about how white men make up 97% of serial killers? Frankly anybody that needs to collect welfare to feed their family after losing their job in this economy is a hero for not letting their kids starve. But when you are molesting children at a higher rate than any other race, and committing most of the serial killings out there, do you really still look in the mirror and consider yourself the master race? Tsk tsk tsk….shameful. You really are some sicko’s. And btw..I am a white female just calling it as the statistics see it.

February 17, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • S.A.

I don't give ANYONE any credibility that just spout out statistics without a source. I couldn't care what color you are or if you even glow in the dark. Either back it up or shut it up.

February 22, 2011 at 8:46 am | Report abuse |
  4. Nic isn't wrong

Welfare has come to be associated with poverty. More importantly, though, blacks have overwhelmingly dominated images of poverty over the last few decades. This is problematic because this exaggerated view creates unnecessary, and even damaging, opposition to welfare. As Martin Gilens, assistant professor of Political Science at Yale University, states, “white Americans with the most exaggerated misunderstandings of the racial composition of the poor are the most likely to oppose welfare”. This perception perpetuates negative racial stereotypes and increases Americans’ opposition and racialization of welfare policies.

You need to get a clue, son.

February 16, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Nic is wrong

No Nic...when compared on a ratio basis there are more blacks than whites on welfare. Get a clue, son.

February 16, 2011 at 9:26 am | Report abuse |
  6. Nic

If you look back in history, welfare was created for white folks, and today there are more white folks on welfare then African Americans. It just seems as though African Americans receive it more because that's what is seen in the news, or what you heard.

February 16, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  7. Clint

So she was "banned by Jennifer Aniston from coming" but also "invited but couldn't make it b/c she had to take care of her dogs" ... ?

Not that she had much future in the business as it was, but she's solidified herself as a complete JOKE in the entertainment industry! The only talent she appears to possess is the ability to create faux drama so she can make an US Weekly cover ... oh, and let's not forget her ability to sing.

February 15, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  8. Posh-Kenneth

I love welfare........ lies. I work.

February 15, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  9. Babiyaga

probably the same reason as others dont like vixen: you say stupid stuff, people tend to dislike you. Wheres da beef? Terp a derp. White people pay for us and are kidzzzzz, we should be showin dem more of da respekt

February 15, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  10. D

damn girl that's harsh lol why don't you like Beautiful Vixen?

February 13, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  11. LAQUECIA

Jade is a wonderful name. I bet she is a pretty asian girl.

February 13, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  12. D

Beautiful Vixen didn't say that actually...Jade did..

February 13, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  13. LAQUECIA

I hears that bootifull vixen has a size 38 waistline. She might not be beautiful but she sure be full. Full of milkshakes and cheeseburgers and potatochips and nachos. She be one giant big girl.

February 13, 2011 at 2:07 pm | Report abuse |
  14. kelmar 10

Well, doesn't a person have to have a brain, in the first place; in order to be confused?
    Just wondering...

February 13, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Beautiful Vixen

It won't have matter to me hun :-)

February 12, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Benny

Holy cow,them is some major league milk bags.Its like she has two bouncy houses.

February 12, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  17. rear implants

here..here..

February 12, 2011 at 3:19 pm | Report abuse |
  18. TC

Another F-listers trying to do something she can't...no skills in anything. The Red Carpet is for performers not extra's...

February 12, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  19. arch

She had to be in L.A. for her dogs? What funky things is she doing with her dogs! That has to be one of the most stupid comments I have ever heard. Just think only a few more weeks of all these so-called celebs patting themselves on their backs with these idiotic awards programs. I read an article that stated there are over 43 awards program from December to March! I guess these types never tire of kissing themselves in the mirror! Isn't this the girl that has had a bunch of plastic surgeries? Was she having the surgeries to make herself look better? If so, they didn't work! Not only has he had the plastic surgeries she actually is becoming totally plastic!

February 12, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Bluejeans

Try to drag Aniston's name into some Jerry Springer drama is the best way to bury a little tiny movie "career". Then again – that's what the movie types deserve for having Montag in the first place!

February 12, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  21. sam russell

still not caring at all

February 12, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  22. sunless

you better see this http://www.SUPERSONIC.US.COM

February 12, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jason

Or she knows saying something like this about Jennifer Aniston will get even the most worthless pieces of reality garbage an additional 15 seconds of fame. I didn't know she was in the movie....then again, I did hear that there were horses on set, so I should have just assumed Horses = Heidi ....get it? It's because she spent all of that money on surgery, and still looks like an equine.

February 12, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
  24. D

she's kinda ugly...

February 11, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Double D's

Careful..those things will take your eye out... .

February 11, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  26. JD

Ugh

February 11, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
  27. mooooooo

zoomers

February 11, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  28. mooooooo

She does have big artificial thingies though. Them is some whopper zoomer.

February 11, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Packing Union

I AM WHITE ! I RESEMBLE THAT REMARK !

February 11, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  30. anonymous

This girl will do anything to get her photo in the news – even if it is a flat out lie made up by her.

February 11, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  31. PhoenixRising

@Beautiful Vixen: I *so* wish I could "thumbs up" or "like" your comment! lol

February 12, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Bam Bam

Don't be hatin on the white folk. If I wrote something like black people are confused I would be all over the news, but it is ok for you black african american whatever to say whatever you want about the white race and it is ok. Yeah you might be joking lol, but I am not laughing. Keep your white comments to yourself.If it wasn't for the white folks there would be no welfare!!!

February 14, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |