Lady Gaga: I have one of the greatest voices in the industry
February 10th, 2011

Lady Gaga: I have one of the greatest voices in the industry

Millions of Little Monsters may adore her, but it seems Lady Gaga is her own biggest fan.

“Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer. I am a talented entertainer," the singer tells the March issue of Vogue magazine. "I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry. I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters. I wouldn’t say that I am one of the greatest dancers, but I am really quite good at what I do.”

Read the full interview with Lady Gaga in Vogue

While it may sound like she's boasting, Gaga says, "I think it’s OK to be confident in yourself.” And that's exactly the message she's sending fans through not just her music, but also every movement.

“I see myself in them," she says of her Monster following. “I was this really bad, rebellious misfit of a person — I still am — sneaking out, going to clubs, drugs, alcohol, older men, younger men. You imagine it, I did it. I was just a bad kid. And I look at them, and every show there’s a little more eyeliner, a little more freedom, and a little more, ‘I don’t give a f- about the bullies at my school.’"

Touring nonstop for three years, Gaga admits that she's exhausted, yet feels as though she's only just begun.

Photos: Lady Gaga's best fashion moments

"I am at that last mile of the marathon when your fingers and your toes are numb and you can’t feel your body, and I am just going on adrenaline," she says. "But in the overarching objective of my life, I am really only at mile two."

Not surprisingly, Gaga doesn't understand people who marvel at how much effort she puts into her career.

"It’s so funny when people say, ‘It’s amazing to see how hard you work.’ We’re supposed to work hard!" she says. "I have the world at my fingertips. I am not going to saunter around the stage doing pelvic thrusts and lip-synching. That’s not at all why I am in this."

Now one of the world's biggest superstars, Gaga insists she's still the same old Stefani Germanotta from New York's Upper West Side.

"Nothing has changed since I have become a star," she says. "I am a real family girl. When it comes to love and loyalty, I am very old-fashioned. And I am quite down-to-earth for such an eccentric person."

1. Adidas F50

Hello there We are so delighted I ran across your internet site, I really located you by mistake, as i was observing on google for something different, Nonetheless We are here now and definitely like to say appreciate for a tremendous article as well as a all-round entertaining weblog. Remember to keep up the great function.
    Adidas F50 http://www.soccer-dreams.com

October 27, 2012 at 6:02 am | Report abuse |
  2. hgchgc

btw... i know lady gaga does not have the best voice of all time.. that would be an overstatement. she is talented, though. you are all saying she has no talent.. everyone in this comment section are way to polarized.. except a few...

December 13, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  3. EtherKhaos

She means generic voice.
    Like the ones who win American Idol.
    Beyonce, Perry, Rihanna...ect, they all pretty much sound the same. She sounds like the 80's and 90's pop culture told her to sound.

It may lack asthetics, originality, and be a worn out sound to anyone who was alive in the 80's, but it certainly is a talent in itself.

November 10, 2011 at 2:12 am | Report abuse |
    • LadyJ

You could not have put it any better. All of these peolpe are good performers, but not true singers. I wish peolpe would go back and listen to music made in the 50's and 60's. This was a time in the music industry when music labels demanded singers have true singing talent, versus a theatrical show full of lights, dancers, and special effects.

November 10, 2011 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  4. tone

talented vocalist = sinatra. freddie mercury. robert plant. norah jones.
    talent songwriter = john lennon. bob dylan. paul mccartney. buddy holly. tori amos.
    talented entertainer = elvis. madonna. garth brooks.

youre like half a buttpuppet. you make crap music the lil morons of the world eat cause its what the industry tells them to.you will be forgotten in 5 years, your songs are garbage, and the grammys and every other music outlet shows how much of a crock that the music industry is by saying you are a musician.

you arent. what you do is a shame to the music world.

February 24, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  5. Bukkake

Wow how arrogant!

February 16, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Mr Gag Gag

Her ego is almost as big as her nose!

February 15, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Superhiro

Heh, I wouldn't be surprised.

February 14, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Superhiro

I think a lot of Gaga's fans are confusing her being a "cool person" with her being a good musician. You agree with her activism. Great. You think she's got a cool personality. Great. You think she's interesting. Great. Unfortunately, none of that has ANYTHING to do with the quality of her music, which is terrible.

February 14, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Superhiro

Yeah, that whiskey and pot might have something to do with it.

February 14, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Burns

Hate to hear the worst. Well she could grow her own weed farm when she fails at singing.

February 14, 2011 at 5:52 pm | Report abuse |
  10. josie

yes JEFF you are so correct on that , I think she is amazing, talented and interesting to say the least , she is cool, confident and crazy < I LOVE YOU GAGA!!!! xoxoxo

February 13, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Justin Bieber

F that! I have the best musical voice in the industry. What iz u fools talking about. I rule the world right now. You can all suk on my disco stick!!-Bieber

February 12, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  12. LadyBoy Gaga

During those cold winter night in bed when it too cold to go to the bathroom I just do like whoopi and doo doo all over myself.

February 11, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  13. Moonatic

I'm no fan of Lady HaHa but none of you understand the difference between songwriting and lyric writing do you? You're talking about lyrics; She's talking about songwriting. Her songwriting may not be great either but at least she writes her own music and spent years writing music and songs for other popular performers for years before she got her break. Give her that much credit even if she fails in the humility department.

February 11, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  14. DogNuts and beer

If I had a dog as ugly as LadyBoy Gaga I would shave its rear-end and make it walk backwards.

February 11, 2011 at 7:38 am | Report abuse |
  15. Nina

Her voice is average. But it's all lost in the bells & whistles of her spectacle. She writes catchy songs though, but nothing groundbreaking or revolutionary. The only reason some people think she's a pioneer in fashion and artistry is because not every performers who are creative wants to pour fake blood on themselves or wear their underwear on stage. Its all about class and elegance, and I don't think Gaga has it. And I will definitely NOT call her 'Lady'.

February 11, 2011 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  16. Ispygreenmonsters

Oooooo, all the Gaga jealous monsters are here.. LMAO!!!!
    Anyone here under 40??? Yah didn't think so...

February 10, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • emily

Those "40 year olds" are probably 4 times older than you and have 4 times the knowledge and maturity you have.

November 26, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  17. B.blaster

OMG!I can win tix! no thanx.Having too much fun blogging about lady gag gag.

February 10, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
  18. nerd detector

Jessica..clean your glasses and read this! Emerson,frost etc.were all dogs and would have nailed gaga the first chance they got! You need to go back to the grown-up blog.

February 10, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jason

Want to see Lady Gaga LIVE?!? 103.5 KISS FM is giving away a pair of tickets to her SOLD OUT concert in Chicago! All you have to do is Show Us Your Gaga! Submit your videos and pictures here for your chance to score seats to see the Lady!

February 10, 2011 at 9:36 pm | Report abuse |
  20. jessica

She forgot to add how humble she is and how she just drips with humility.

February 10, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  21. kim

Oh hell no this meat wearing, obviously still using drug weirdo that cant outdress a dog, legend in her own mind say she is the best singer out there, oh hell no. No she did not say to children to not listen to parents that are supporting them and to drop out of school and do drugs! SHE IS NOT WHAT I CONSIDER A MEDIOCRE ENTERTAINER SHE IS THE WORST! I truely despise her eh yucky nutcase far from any type of lady and more like trash!

February 10, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  22. jane

lady gaga is a copycat check this out

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZZ31YkWcTs&w=640&h=390]

February 10, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  23. eri

LOVE Jasons reply to this XD

February 10, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  24. JustSomeGuy

Lol @ greatest songwriter! "Po-po-po-poker face po po poker face" <-- Brilliant! Gimme a minute to let the greatness waft over me

February 10, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • jessica

You know, Jason mentioned Robert Frost, but I'd venture to say that Mark Twain and Ralph Waldo Emerson would just bow down to her lyrical genius, if they were alive today. Such a shame. If only they were alive, they'd be able to glean some wisdom from her songs. But I guess we shall never know.

February 10, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Katie

I adore her! She's the only person in mainstream music I can say that about. Long live Gaga ;)

February 10, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • jessica

really? that's sad. i'd stay away from the mainstream.

i will admit, once and for all, that i have listened to some lady gaga. i wanted to know what all the hype was about. i also then listened to some rihanna and katy perry and then thought that if this is what the kids are listening to these days, then i dont want to even think about the future! i do agree that not all music has to be serious, but dont parade it about as serious when it clearly is written in a few hours. i'm unabashedly a music snob. it is okay to have standards!

February 10, 2011 at 9:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • KGB101.5

People acutally pay to listen to her crap? What this music industry has come to. MUSIC INDUSTRY NEEDS AN ENEMA.

February 14, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Kenneth Elliott

Best hoive in music? HA Listen to tarja Turunen from nightwish or simone simons from Epica they make this "lady" gaagg sound like nails on a chalkboard,

February 10, 2011 at 5:14 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Kara

Dear Lady Gaga, when your voice is close to being as good as Kelly Clarkson or Mariah Carey then you can say you have one of the best voices. Your voice is not even half as amazing as Kelly's or Mariah's. Get over yourself.

February 10, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  28. I'll Poker Face

Her singing was amazing on Kid Cudi's Poker Face. All of you are hating on a true artist that looks like a creepy skinny dude without that make up. Let that lil dude shine. Go on lil dude! You suck bro.

February 10, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Gentleman Bla-Bla

U-G-L-Y, she ain't got no alibi...

February 10, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Andy DuFresne

Anne:

You hit the nail on the head twice. This Buffoon appeals to semi-illiterate tweeners with no life history to base an intelligent decision on. Also, anyone using Auto-Tune is a talentless hack, just like Lady Gag-me.

Great voice? Not chance. Writing ability? Non existant.

Want to hear the greatest voice ever? Look up Eva Cassidy.

February 10, 2011 at 4:55 pm | Report abuse |
  31. The Dude

Hmmm...best songwriters...John Lennon, Paul McCartney, David Bowie, Robert Plant, Pete Townsend, Neil Peart and of course Lady Gaga.

February 10, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Nathan

You dummies are reacting the way she wants you to. She's a provocateur. Get a grip.

February 10, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Andrew

All of you idiots who hate lady gaga can go **** yourselves. She's a very talented performer and singer. She'll be around for years.

February 10, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Samantha

Totally agree!!!! I absolutely love and adore Lady Gaga. I saw her in concert in Philly last fall and she really is a wonderful singer, musician, and dancer all rolled into one....LADY GAGA FOREVER FOLKS....GET USED TO IT! : )

February 10, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  34. LPELAYO

Yes, she's a great entertainer and a great pop/dance songwriter. But if it wasn't for Madonna, she wouldn't be as good as she is. And as for being a great singer, no, not really. She's good at best..

February 10, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  35. John Lennon

Stephanie Luv This Is For You !
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f-x1FsvOAz4&w=640&h=390]

February 10, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Lauren

no she really can sing... the problem is her persona and how she thinks she has to act. I know she can sing, you can hear it behind all the strangeness-And she isn't a HE/SHE, there are videos of her younger and she was just a normal teenage girl, that's what the problem is about the "lady gaga" portion of it.

February 10, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  37. ABK

She's fugly and an unpleasant person. If you call mimicking Madonna "talent", then yes... she's the most talented person on the planet.

Come up with something different, then we'll talk.

February 10, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Elvis A. Presley

You Go Girl !!
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-h7rhfbk9R0&w=640&h=390]

February 10, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • HorseFeathers

She looks like a condom thats been used about 100 times! And she, "it" has a penis? Oh my word Margaret, how can this be? She must of flown in from planet XANADU.

February 14, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Big Daddy Cool

Oh please sweetheart!...get over yourself!....2 years ago nobody even HEARD of your sorry a$$...and 2 years from now, nobody ever will!....you're half a Madonna wannabe who has paved NOTHING musically...not a hater, just a truther!

February 10, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  40. DB

She cannot be for real!!!! I cannot stand to hear her voice-she is a legend in her own mind

February 10, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  41. barbara

Well, you certainly can't add humility to her traits. Talk about blowing your own horn... If she were really that "great" she wouldn't need to mention it. What an idiot. If she's one of the greatest voices in the industry, the industry is in trouble!
    Has vogue run out of truly interesting people to interview?

February 10, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  42. tink

Dear GagaN
    You are right up there with rosanne bar...you both are awful singers/performers. The two of you are the only ones that I know of that screwed up the national anthem. It is a song that is difficult for any musician to screw up. Come on

February 10, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  43. patricia

I think that barbara streisand is one of the best female singers in the world.

February 10, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  44. mike

She's a dude.

February 10, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Cunservatave

Gaga is a dude.

February 10, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  46. josh

lol.....april fools! youre good, but not that good.

February 10, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Anne

If you consider using autotune on every single thing you do to be great, then sure, you're one of the greatest... at deluding yourself.

February 10, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Jeff

Proud to be a little monster. FYI – Theres nothing wrong with being a confident person and lets face facts, she is a great singer, writer & performer all rolled into one.. Stop hating..

February 10, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Charlie Sheen

She wouldn't make it to hollywood if she was auditioning for idol..that's for sure....she is a fake and a phony..i hope she gets mad cow from her meat suit...party at my place as soon as the counselors leave...F them!!

February 10, 2011 at 3:16 pm | Report abuse |
  50. patrick

ok, I'm a deadhead, but I like some of gaga's music. She actually does have a very good voice. If you dispute this, check out her solo piano stuff. As far as songwriting comment goes, there is a lot to be desired. Gaga, listen to the classics – "music from big pink" by the band. "The basement tapes" by bob dylan and reevaluate your music before crafting your next album. I know you are talented enough to be aamazing. true masters don't constantly surrond themselves with people that tel them how great they are.

February 10, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  51. RUkiddin?

She can dance and her video's are interesting, and if she writes her own lyrics too that is all good..but no, well not just no, but HELL no she is not one of the greatest 'voices' in the industry and the arrogance it takes to make such a statement suggests she has a big head and is quite full of herself...which let's face it makes her even more unactrative than she already is..

February 10, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Reality

What a bunch of hater trolls. If any of you took the time to research her music background, or see any of the YouTube videos of her college year performances you will see a very talented singer, songwriter and one he'll of a piano player.

February 10, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Reality

Correction- "hell of a piano player"

February 10, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • I'll Poker Face

He really is a great piano player. Elton John was an amazing and eccentric artist. This Gaga guy is on his way too.

February 10, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • I Disagree

Lmao!!!

February 10, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chato

Good! Can she play my organ?

February 14, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Piano Player

Hell of a piano player? People these days are impressed by anything. Most of these artists who sing and play piano these days are nothing compared to Elton John, Billy Joel, and even multi instrumentalist Prince's piano skills. They just bang out basic chords on the piano and people think they're brilliant.

August 15, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Christina

Ummmm no not quite or should I say even close. She is not even in the top 100 of greatest voices!!!! Like one person said is her 15 mins of fame over yet!!! Let's move on to the next!!!! ALL I CAN SAY IS YUCK!!!!!!!!

February 10, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Amber

For all u Lady GaGa haters posting comments if u really new the meaning behind the lyrics ud know she is an amazing writer if u knew anything about singing ud know shes a great singer especially when u compare her to other top artists like taylor swift and whining rhianna if u watched her videos and seen her perform ud know shes not a man Her outfits are crazy and she might not be normal but shes doing what shne loves and shes good at it u cant compare her to ppl like celine dion because what u hear from her is simply whats popular if ud listen to her sing ud know she was better she only does what ppl want her to do what her viewers wanna see and what is gonna get her noticed because if u didnt notice her she wouldnt be at the top

February 10, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anne

You should probably pay more attention in school and learn the English language a bit better. You're hardly qualified to give an opinion when you can barely form coherent sentences. Most all browsers have a built in spellcheck option that shows you how poorly you're actually spelling.

February 10, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • jessica

okay, she is not even a decent singer. all you hear is the musical equivalent of airbrushing. if you knew anything about singing at all, her diction is terrible and any community college vocal major could tell you.

February 10, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • jessica

also, any real artist will tell you that you create for yourself and eff everyone else. if they pay you for what you do, then you are have the market cornered on happiness. you aren't a sell out until you start changing or even in the beginning just do what is popular. so you contradict yourself with the insinuating that she's an artist.

February 10, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • Malls Sawev

"Speaking purely from a musical standpoint, I think I am a great performer."
      No you aren't.

"I am a talented entertainer,"
      So are the thousands of other entertainers. You're not special.

"I consider myself to have one of the greatest voices in the industry."
      No no no no no no no no no no

"I consider myself to be one of the greatest songwriters."
      No no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no

If her second LP sucks, we now know why: Because she is a fan of herself instead of ther harshest critic. People who are head over heels for themselves do not realize when they make horrible garbage because they are so blinded by their ego.

Amber: No, she is an objectively terrible writer. Comparing trash to trash still makes it trash. You mention her great voice, great lyrics, and strange outfits, and I just realize something: Björk bests her in all of these categories. She has a one-of-a-kind voice and delivery, lyrics that are beautiful, surreal, and deeply personal, and better outfits that are ALMOST as eccentric and left-field as her musical output, unlike Gaga, Brittany, and Madonna's rags hiding the fact that they just regurgitate basic pop formulas and too scared (or rather, clueless) as to how to challenge their audience.

It's a disturbing wake-up call when you realize that people consider boring, ordinary, painfully average artists such as GaGa "revolutionary", despite them doing nothing that hasn't been done for almost a decade and a half.

February 10, 2011 at 11:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Madame Rue

What are you, like 12?

February 11, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Sleepin N Seattle

Let me smoke some of her weed and I'll let U know what I really think of her.

February 14, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • No Fan of Ga-Gag

This is a forum where if you would like to be taken seriously in your opinions, then you should be writing intelligently and not in "text-speak".

February 16, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  55. NaMattme*

Compared to someone like niki nigaj, yes she is.

February 10, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  56. ProperVillain

This proves it! Lady Gaga is Kanye West in drag!

February 10, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  57. RUkidin?

Oh..my someone has a big head. Gag-Gag, you are unique and edgy maybe. The meat dress by the way was just gross, not cutting edge..and you most assuridly do not have that great of a voice. Still if you act weird, dress odd, and get the media idiots to follow you around; apparently you can be famous.

February 10, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  58. cheefsfury

LADY GAGA HAS THE MARKET CORNERED FOR POST OP TRANNIES

February 10, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Club Muddy Helmet

I like house music!

February 10, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Suzanne

What a freak, Celine Dion, Barbara Steisand, Maria Carey and Diana Ross, now those are voices, You need to look like a gong show for people to notice you. Try toning it down and be a little normal, and let others compliment you. Try that!!!!

February 10, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Rlg

Careful Lady Gaga, you'll break your arm patting yourself on the back ! ! !

February 10, 2011 at 1:43 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Bill Bixby

For a freak, she (he) sure has a big ego. And a semi-sized weiner.

February 10, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Victor/Victoria

Hermaphrodites and LadyBoy GaGa always have a date on Saturday night.

February 10, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Gerri

Lady Goo-goo has dispensed her lip service at all the best glory holes in NYC!

February 10, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Rightee Write Rite

No doubt mens bathrooms thru-out the NYC area have been peppered with her philisophical ramblings.

February 10, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Superhiro

Man... when is this chicks 15 minutes of fame over? I'm sure she's a decent performer and probably an ok singer, but writer? That made me laugh.

February 10, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Alvin Chipunk

Lady is a bottomblaster.

February 10, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Hermaphrodity

Hey LadyBoy....lets rock!

February 10, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  69. JR

Great voice..... not so sure about that. Looks..... Neil Young is a hotter looking chick then GA GA

February 10, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
  70. LadyBoy GaGa

Greatest voice...hmmm, probably not. Most average muscle of love...probably. She only needs some scotch tape to tape that thing back.

February 10, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  71. What!

Well GaGa in comparison with today's awful talent. You could be the best of the worst.

February 10, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • wardlamb

Now this is a lot to swallow-an artist that is more popular for her sense of drama than her voice.Her voice is very derived from other singers such as Madonna and Stevie Nicks.She has let her bombast go to her head.I like her cutting edge theatrics,but in the hall of great voices she is not.Unique voices belong to Frank Sinatra,Nina Simone,Elton John,Cher and Aretha.No one sounds like them!

February 14, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Jason

Talented performer? Yes. Talented Singer?! If could stop laughing long enough to dispute that, I would. She's the best of Madonna, and Grace Jones – neither a great talent, but both known for their performances, and theatrics. She is right about the writing. There is pure literary genius in "this beat is fly, this beat is sick, I wanna take a ride on your disco stick". Robert Frost would have wept in pure joy.

February 10, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |