Kim Kardashian not speaking to Paris Hilton
Kim Kardashian, Nicky Hilton and Paris Hilton in the front row of the Tracy Reese fashion show in 2009.
February 10th, 2011

Kim Kardashian not speaking to Paris Hilton

One person Kim Kardashian doesn't keep up with? Paris Hilton.

Though they were pre-school pals who went on to globe-trot together as adults, the women have since fallen out of touch.

"We had so much fun," Kardashian recalls in the March issue of Harper's Bazaar. "I had never traveled the world like that. It was so neat, all the things we did. I think I learned a lot from her."

But as Kardashian grew more famous, their relationship somehow changed.

"We don't really talk," says the "Kourtney & Kim Take New York" star. "As I always say, everyone comes into your life for a reason, a season, or a lifetime. And she was in my life for a long time."

While Kardashian won't reveal the details behind their distance, she does tell the magazine, "There comes a point in life where you just grow apart and you realize you're not as similar as you thought."

And, she adds, " I never run into her anywhere. Isn't that so weird?"

1. celebrity cellulite qzc

Seeds from the African plant Griffonia simplicifolia are used to create 5-hydroxytryptophan, marketed as a supplement to boost mood, reduce anxiety and hot flashes, combat obesity and improve sleep.

November 2, 2013 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
  2. 18650行動電源

Search having a exceptional selection of Las Vegas hotels to uncover the right one for you. Make sure you do not miss out by booking online. Last minute offers on lots of hotels in Las Vegas. 18650行動電源 http://www.powerbankhq.com

June 22, 2013 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  3. ?

:~ ( :~(

August 31, 2011 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  4. lisa

OMG PARIS HILTON IS WAY MORE FAMOUS THE KIM KARDASHION

June 11, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  5. todd

This feels like when John Lennon and Paul McCartney had a falling out. I am crashed that these two great talents don't even talk at a fashion show! What is the world coming to!

February 28, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Steven

In all of life could there possibly exist a greater "Who Cares?" story than this?

February 28, 2011 at 1:55 am | Report abuse |
  7. itlchick

The fall-out probably went something like this:
    Paris: Wait...wait....people think she's PRETTIER than me?!?!
    Kim: he he
    Paris: You look like cottage cheese!!!!!
    Kim: blink blink

...yes Paris, it's true. Kim is WAY PRETTIER than you!!!

February 28, 2011 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  8. Jen

WHO CARES!

February 18, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  9. mikerhoads

I'm not speaking to Paris Hilton either. You should do a story about that.

February 18, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
  10. the wise one

I usually see Jake on the news blogs. Not Entertainment..

February 15, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  11. The Daily Blab

To all my faithful and sane fellow blabbers. Please help direct Beautiful Vixen and Jake back to each other so we can close this blab!

February 15, 2011 at 5:02 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Superhiro

Wow... you guys are still at this? It's like a day later for crying out loud.

February 15, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ROFL

Come on guys knock it off and leave the girl alone! She can't help that she looks like the actress Gabourey Sidibe. You all know the big fat black girl Precious..lol. Maybe she is angry because someone stole her egg, cheese and bacon sandwich..

February 15, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
  14. jake

@Really! At first I was very surprised at what my friend had said to you. But, now that I have seen for my own eyes your mouth flapping on and on, I totally understand why she went off on you like that! And, you don't know when to stop either. You are nothing but a disgrace to yourself, your relatives, your friends and your race. Why don't you shut your mouth and stop proving what everyone is saying about you! Mind your own business! Like the President has ordered STFU! Now I'm leaving this hellhole and searching for the person who I hope will still be my friend. Why, don't you just remain here and keep flapping your gums at yourself..

February 15, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Sorry

Sorry Daily Blab! thought it was a joke! No disrespect! Retired!

February 15, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  16. The Daily Blab

Really! Has been told to STFU by the President.

February 15, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  17. All for One

Kim's hair is cute..Paris??

February 15, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  18. Randy

Lady you need to relax it's only a blog. Peace out

February 15, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
    • Really!

Exactly only a blog. You relax! And you commented Why again. Because its a blog! Lay in tar! Deuces!

February 15, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  19. beth

Kim sure looks alot older that Pars, and Kim you are aready a big girj, in another 5 years WATCH OUT.

February 15, 2011 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  20. jake

@BV – my wonderful lady how right yoy were. What I can't understand is why this woman feels she can't stay out of a private conversation? Please except my sincere apologies. I was totally wrong. Please forgive me and speak to me again? I will be searching for you on a blog that hasn't turned into a circus if you see this. hope things are going well for you sunflower and you are considering meeting me in April. Your beautiful mind turns me on. ~ Jake

February 15, 2011 at 7:27 am | Report abuse |
    • Really!

Sorry to tell you but no blogs are ever considered private Doo Doo head.. yall should have talked on email with that lame mess and I would have never responded to the nappy head statement. This is a blog not a love connection..

February 15, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  21. Keith

Sorry but I don't communicate with dogs or trash which you are both. As for the other people on here, please hear me out. The only way you get a bitter and angry black woman to shut up is to ignore her. Yes I know it's hard but this angry and bitter women feeds on what you are saying to her. It's her way of getting attention which she is craving for even if it's negative. So pitbull go bark some place else because I don't have the time to even spit on you. Yes please put away the bottle of booze because it's not becoming and do you sound like a drunken loud mouth bi**h.

February 15, 2011 at 3:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Really!

I guess I'm neither since you still talking. You angry i can tell! Now I'm on the bottle! How bout you raise up off the bottle. There not made for sitting on! And I said that in a whisper as well. I know you want me! You seem to want more attention than me. First you jump in on something that you should have ignored just like you were telling me I should have. It makes no sense. Do me a favor and ignore this!!! Fame Wh*#e!

February 15, 2011 at 8:56 am | Report abuse |
  22. T-Rex

Do it with a bottle you pig! you see i'm typing too fast now

February 14, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really!

All your statements are just lol! It's funny how you had to tell me your girlfriends occupation. Like I would care. You need to read more and if you follow what has been stated this was between me and the chick! What is the thing with animals! Have your blood pressure checked I think it went up! ANd that was a sober statement! Pu**y boy!

February 15, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  23. T-Rex

Oh dear me i meant put because i was typing too fast blah blah blah. You cry like a baby bi*ch. Go out and get l@id because you sound like you need it but the only think is no man would touch you so you might have to find a dog and even that won't do you. Do i with a bottle you pig.

February 14, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  24. T-Rex

Sorry crazy ho but i'm a man and I did my v-day yesterday with my girl because she is a police officer and is working tonight. I'm sure you will have something negative to say about that also. Please but away the bottle you drunken s*ut and take your meds like a good girl..lol.

February 14, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Rebal

Ha ha dude she is one stupid b-- because she rant and rage like a typical black woman. Hey lady are you on the rag?! lol . You can take them out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of them. The women i'm saying. No offend to you Keith. Lady chill out and go relax your hair..lol

February 14, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Really!

Uuuummmm! Naps are to tight.lol.. scroll back up did you not get the perm memo! You really are the weakest link on the entire blog! Find the highest cliff and jump. Happy V-Day three stooges! O four sorry! nice foursome! Jerks!

February 14, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  27. tin tin

She forgot to take her meds or the naps in her head are to tight...lol

February 14, 2011 at 9:06 pm | Report abuse |
  28. T-Rex

Lol..meow! The purple woman has spoken! Wow get some class the couple is not even coming back on here. You just prove you are the bucket...lol. Hey Keith she must be mad because she is all alone on v-day. Her daddy o crack pusher is out pimping..lol

February 14, 2011 at 8:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really!

What is up with this get some class crap! Her daddy o crack pusher is out pimping...take a Ebonics class lame-o to speak proper slang! And as far as V-day got a man. Where your man. He let you play on the blog tonight. You just prove you talk out your a**!!

February 14, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Really!

lol! It's a few more in there but fast typing will do that and responding to the comment made by a door knob turner has me a little upset! I will wait for your response! Because now you made it your issue.

February 14, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Superhiro

Uh ohes. Internet whizzing contest. You guys should calm down. Or at least get better material to hurl at each other. Talk about lame insults...

February 14, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Really!

Correction was is would! I can catch my errors on the same day Keith!

February 14, 2011 at 6:12 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Keith

And futher more it's just like a sister to b-tt into someone else's business. The man and lady were having a personal conversation and she was explaining herself to him and you had to open your big hateful mouth. The same way the girl was sticking up for herself and for the white people you went and did the same thing for our race. It didn't make you a better person. In fact it made you look like an idiot. Like I said, you are TRASH, you come off as TRASH. Lol a whole weekend when by and you decided to come on here on Monday morning and b-h and spread your hate. Get some class lady because black women like you make the black race look bad.

February 14, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really!

And further more spelled with the r after u/ your spell check don't work. I thought I was finish this when I got home on a home computer. See unlike you I make more than $11 and still have time to read a blog here and there and unlike you I usually don't read blogs at home cause I have a life outside of work. Lame! You would not only get irritated by my comments but you stand ignorance. Nappy head is an attack in any argument that is so not need. Bi@ch is color blind you wanna fight for your race or whatever you can do it without being a racist so i saw the comment didn't like it and I spoke on it. Now you would be the one to think its OK to call black women nappy heads. Probably stand by and let your moms or sister be called one or your daughter just for sake of defending something or someone. And I have class and you make the black race vomit! Glad you crossed over. I would pay to have one take you. Now sit and spin!

February 14, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Keith

Woo wee! Just yesterday I thought that at least this sister took the high road and decided not to come back and spit her venom back but boy was I wrong. I should have know better. I'm guessing you don't own a computer at home so you had to wait until you get back into your $11 hr job today to use theirs. As for me sugar, I treat the ladies well. I have a good paying job, a house and all the good things in life. As for you, maybe if you had better class you would find someone to treat you good but you date what you are which is TRASH. It doesn't matter if you date outside our race because no matter who you date will treat you as TRASH because that is what you are.

February 14, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really!

O keith and I hope you read this on the 15th during my work schedule. Take your mouth and wash it out with acid. It's funny that no one was talking to you and you butted in to voice your opinion. What a waste of space you are. And guess what you can jump in the bucket. And this is a blog you idiot. So everybody voices their opinions on here. Glad you can spell TRASH.. Cause you my sir are the stinky trail the trash truck leaves behind.

February 14, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  34. ^

lol

February 14, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Tiffany h

Excuse my errors. I didn't proofread. Don't be trite and throw accusations of not beign educated.

February 14, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  36. The Daily Blab

Why bring Nicky's name into this? At least we don't hear about her in the news having cocaine falling out of her purse in front of a cop and claiming it's not hers. I'm sure that Paris is an embarrassment to Nicky. And, both Kim and Paris change boyfriends more often than tires are changed at NASCAR events. As my grandpa used to say, "If they had as many poking out of them as they have had poking in them, they would look like porcupines "

February 13, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tiffany H.

@Brother Mike and Keith, that's why as a Black woman I only date nonblack men. I guess I wanted someone who know's how to treat a woman like a lady and doesn't have twenty baby mama's. And I think you find us Black woman that are calm and educated are choosing men of other races. I honestly think Black people bring out the worse in eachother. I have never be accused of being loud or aggressive except by a Black man...and since I'm not at all, I assume this is just an accusation Black men like to throw at Black women. I use to be annoyed with the whole Black men and white women thing but honestly Black men are simply not the type of man most Black women need... I like a man to be a man and knows how to make feel like a woman. One that does the right thing...without me having to get loud or angry. Hmmm I agree we have sucky hair though. I could pretend it's all unique and awesome but it just sucks...but that doesn't mean we aren't beautiful. Hey and we age better.

February 14, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  37. jake

@BV – I guess we both said things to each other that were uncalled for. I should not have voiced my opinions out in the open like that. Hopefully, we can talk in a more private setting in the future where another persons opinions doesn't have to be heard. So how far do you live from Wildwood? My friend says he doesn't live far from the beach. The closest I've been to the east coast is when I have visited my brother in Nashville. I'm looking forward to seeing that part of the country. Hopefully, that will include meeting you. It shouldn't be too uncomfortable after all we have already had our first fight. I leave it up to you Sunflower. In the meantime, I'll be jumping puddles in Seattle. Be safe my friend.

February 13, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  38. serious

It's too bad Nicky Hilton looks like a horse.

February 13, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
  39. guitarharry

Who cares?

February 13, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
  40. Beautiful Vixen

@Jake I guess we can start over but right now I'm still mad at you. Wildwood is a nice place, at least it used to be when I use to go there. It's a lot better than Seaside. Sorry about my comment I hope you drown in a Seattle puddle. Well I don't have much more to say since I'm still mad at you. Maybe we will talk again soon.

February 13, 2011 at 12:56 am | Report abuse |
  41. Brother Mike

Lol..hun even if you relax your hair it still not as soft as a white or asian girl's hair and i'm with my brother above that white chicks are so much nicer to us. at least they know how to kick it and relax in a relationship. you women are to much d–m drama

February 12, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really!

Battling to low IQ's is work. The relaxer comment was made not to say how straight. Just know it takes out the naps and as far as too much drama. It's probably more other race women locked up for attacking,assaulting or worst on a mate than a black woman. So if you drama free good for you. You probably date the same gender.. a@# wipe!!!!

February 14, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • torybn

I bet your momma is an ugly white hoe.

August 22, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Keith

I'm a black man and I only date white women. Sorry ladies nothing to personal but white ladies treat their men better.

February 12, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Loud Noises

I clicked on here because the link said "Someone get the media, Oh wait someone did." It is funny how that comment does not even exist in the comment space. CNN is so lame. Yet I always come back, but it seems I come back for the hilarious comment fights, not for the news.

February 12, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  44. Jake

@ BV Getting ready for the commute from Seattle to Bellevue. This is going to be hella fun. I'm coming to New Jersey in April an old buddy from college invited me. It's in Wildwood, do you know anything about that area? I'll be there for 3 weeks. Hope you get over being mad and write back. I'm sorry. I approached that situation all wrong. If I had seen an email I would've been on that a long time ago. Hey, can we start over, please? I'm really sorry for disrepecting you Sunflower. Forgive me?

February 11, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  45. jake

@BV – I never saw an email address or I would have written to it. What are you talking about me posting some comment that made me look like a hypocrite? I haven't changed my position on my beliefs at all except I shouldn't have called you a B and I apologized for that. I hope you calm down and don't respond to other peoples comments except in an intelligent and educated fashion. That's what attracted me to talk with you in the first place. I see and feel something else behind that tough exterior you put up and it seems sweet, gentle and genuine. I hate to blow your cover but there it is. Now when you get through stomping your feet and being mad at me maybe we can find a way to communicate privately so you can see and know exactly who you're talking to. This blog is slowing down so maybe not too many other people will come on. If I don't hear from you again tonight, sweet dreams. And, don't fight with anyone else but me or I'll get jealous!

February 11, 2011 at 5:53 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Jake

@ BV – there you go. See what I mean now? Instead of ignoring that comment you chose to act on it and get completely out of hand by throwing out even more racial slurs. You started that war young lady not me. You need to learn better self control. Where does all that hatefulness come from anyway? If you believe in God then you also know that He created us all equal and since God loves us, we also ought to love one another. With your heart spewing hate like that you are going to attract hate. Whatever you put out there will come back to you. Let me tell you Sunflower, carrying a heart full of hate is a very heavy load. I feel bad for calling you the B word earlier and I apologize. I feel like it set off that outburst from you. But man, Sunflower you need to tone it down a notch or two. Ignore hateful comments. You can always have your own beliefs but unfortunately if you put them out there like that you will get the feedback you got. Well, I finished my lunch and didn't choke on it. Hope yours was good too.

February 11, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Superhiro

^ Lol. Looks like someone else is having a slow day at work.

February 11, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Beautiful Vixen

An just for the record Jake I gave you my email address so you should have address the issue through the email address which I gave you instead of posting your stupid comment on here. I knew it was you that posted your little hate comment. I think its funny because you came on here and attacked me but you want to throw God in my face! It makes me sick how some people want to tell others what wrong and what's right but they go and do the same thing only it may be in a different fashion. That my friend is a hypocrite! People shouldn't be talking about God if they themselves are living in glass houses and are throwing stones! Write whatever you want because I won't be checking back in. Have a great life!

February 11, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Beautiful Vixen

Well you know what jake in case you don't realize it they usually delete comments from these blogs! well thank you for that because in case you haven't notice you just started a fr^cken war on here because I was just explaining myself to you but of couse a black women had to get involved with the convo but that's okay. think whatever you want of me because I don't care. Have you ever even thought to ask me what was said or whatever? No you just quick to judge me! write whatever and think whatever the f u want about me. keep living in your glass house and keep throwing your stones! Thanks for the war jerk! I Do believe in God but he didn't make me a doormat for people to walk all over me! Its a tough world out there so don't take cr@p from anyone thank you! Goodbye! I have nothing more to say to you!

February 11, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Beautiful Vixen

Exactly my point I was making! Leave it for a nappy head hoe! It's always the black women that start the race card game! When I made the comment about nappy head I was defending the white person that the nappy head attacked. The black women (not nearly as much as the black men) but the black women are always so angry and nasty! Get over it! White people are here to stay b^t^h! You black women hate the white women because you own men can't even stand being around you because you are full of anger issues and jealous of the white women! You have no looks to you! You are fat, thick and ugly! You complain when white people get plastic surgery but you people are just as bad because you do it do. Get a grip with yourselves because you are just nasty and want to look like the white women! Black men don't want to be with you because you always want to fight every and anything that walks on legs even dogs..lol. Loud mouth b^t^hes!

February 11, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really!

I wasn't yelling! lol! I was whispering...And as far as black men and white women.. The ones that do date outside there race. Who cares. Have you looked around lately. White men are dating more loud angry sisters you idiot.. Like I said before a bucket. Empty at that!

February 14, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  51. jake

@ BV -I started talking to you because I thought you were a mature intelligent woman. Well you are intelligent and a woman but you are also a spoiled self-centered little brat with a lot of growing up left to do. Racial slurs are not appropriate in any situation. I read that blog and no one "white" was being threatened. At least no one was directing any comments specifically at you. A mature person would simply ignore that type of conversation. Either way using the term "nappy head" sounded very racist and mean. It surprised me that someone who was intelligent and educated would even use that term. Do you believe in God? Just wondering. And I'm not going back on here to check for any spelling errors. It's just a blog. I would be interested in hearing what you have to say about God though.

February 11, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Really!

Nappy Heads/standing up for my race! blah blah! You wanna represent your race and stand up for it..duct tape your mouth! Bucket! and by the way I have silky straight hair..They still sell relaxers! Study the word bucket! Geesh! And that's not a race disrespect.

February 11, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Beautiful Vixen

Oh dear let me correct myself before something is said about that too but backbone is one word.

February 11, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  54. ^ Not at all mad

is not at all mad.

February 11, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Beautiful Vixen

Yes I am a b**ch and proud if it if I may say so myself. If I want to come on here and call someone a n@ppy he@d by all means I will and can do so. If a black person disrespect my race why should I sit back and let them do so? People want to come on here and play the race game and expect the white race to sit back and be walked on. Sorry this is one white b***h that will stand up for her race.(b word is what you called me, correct :)? As for my comments on here I am allow to take a break from my studying and at my job, am I not? Yes they do let me out of my cell to take breaks and lunch breaks..lol. At least I can look in the mirror and see that I have a back bone unlike you who can't even put you name on here. Am I correct to say you go by the name Jake? Have a nice day yourself and I hope you won't choke on your lunch..smirk.

February 11, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  56. @lol or lying out loud

Suicide Prevention of America I meant. Slight typo there.

February 11, 2011 at 2:14 pm | Report abuse |
  57. @Sho Nuff

Yeah, I got your sandwich right here handsome:) Todays special is straight from Fluffy's litterbox featuring the natural corn kernel litter all the cool cats have been meowing about (no more nasty gritty crunch) served with a side of greasy, congealed pork and tucked into a dirty ashtray for your dining pleasure! Enjoy!

February 11, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  58. lol or lying out loud

You said "jump off the cliff". Does this mean suicidal hopefuls have one cliff they are jumping off of? If so, would you be so kind to point us in the direction of this cliff so that we could try to save some poor souls? Suicide Provention of America.

February 11, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  59. slexydd

I don't know about you guys but isn't there better things going on with real people like you and Iwe may not be famous but we make them more famous by wasting our precious time on them

February 11, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  60. @beautiful vixen

For someone who is "so busy hitting the books (studying) " all the time, there are a lot of posts with your name on it. Your maturity level came through when you made that "nappy head" comment. You really were not pretending to be a beyotch. You are one. Have a good day.

February 11, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  61. sassie

It's not that they are not speaking to each other because of a misunderstanding or fight between each other as this tabloid rag would like you to believe. They simply are moving in different directions at the moment and both busy with their careers. I'm sure if they ran into each other they would be happy to see one another and visit over a cup of coffee. Anyway, seems to me that the Kardashian's are very family oriented and seem to spend more time with each other than friends. Anyway, I'm sure you all have been mesmorized by my comment and wish I would go on and on, blah, blah, blah. Bye Bye for now. Peace.

February 11, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
    • Sho Nuff

Woman, you talk too d@mn much. Instead of worrying about this cr@p go in the kitchen and make me a sandwich!

February 11, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  62. Valtrex

Paris and Kim...you forgot to pick up your prescriptions. Come get me before you have a breakout...

February 11, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  63. monbz

is this seriously newsworthy?

February 11, 2011 at 9:54 am | Report abuse |
    • hmm

In the Marquee Blogs, anything is newsworthy. If you saw this in the US news section, then I could say you have a point.

February 11, 2011 at 10:13 am | Report abuse |
  64. Justin Beiber

HA...fooled all of ya. Thats me, not Nicky Hilton...HA!

February 11, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  65. 7-Eleven

Slurpees? Whats wrong with slurpees?

February 11, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  66. Reggie Jackson

I dint give Kim os Crupees.

February 11, 2011 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  67. paris

we were kids at that time, what do uo expect. you know girs hate each other, if you don't and you ae in your 20's then
    yiou know. women will not stick together. i learned this throug losing a best frest. I was in for the long haul, don't know
    about her.this is why women can't stay friends especially if they are hot. i don't agree, but you know if thats the way
    we work/play in so be it. I had to grow a thicker skin, in order to survived so if a girl as me something know, i just lie
    to her and get on my. This is so true if one friend has money and the other doesn't or if one is black and the other i white.
    I have tried counseling sometime you got to fight fire with fire. Just hope u are pretty enough to hold on the your boyfiend.
    I wan't that, was not a hard emotional situation to go through without any support. All it does is make you a colder human being with the world right behind you. women (especially if you are pretty) and children are cruel. You never get
    over this.

February 11, 2011 at 8:19 am | Report abuse |
    • Be Quiet

quiet down ho

February 11, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
    • paris is soooo over

paris said Kim's behind looked like a garbage bag full of cottage cheese. Of course Kim would no longer speak to her..with friends like that, who needs enemies??

February 13, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  68. Stevie Wonder

I would like to see them kiss and make up. Then I would like to see them undress and make up. Then I would like to see...

February 11, 2011 at 7:23 am | Report abuse |
  69. pron night DumPster babys Daddy

It0def0does and im telling u this first hand because i gave it to her and crabs

February 11, 2011 at 4:30 am | Report abuse |
    • prom night dumpster babys daddys girlfriends cousins aunts sons babys mama

is that where my crabs came from? why arent I in the media circus?

February 12, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  70. kadi

I am so sick of both I could vomit. PLEASE stop mentioning them!!!!!!!!

February 10, 2011 at 10:19 pm | Report abuse |
  71. banasy

@LiLa:
    LMAO! I was gonna say that!

February 10, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Jack Colleran

They can really form a sentence ? Who knew ?

February 10, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  73. LiLa

I'm not speaking to either of them. It felt good to tell the world.

February 10, 2011 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Karen

People drift in and out of your life. They just travel in different circles now.

February 10, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Heh

For some reason I read "circles" as "circuses". My version makes more sense, no?

February 12, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  75. andy conkling

Who cares. Both these women are on my celebrity plane crash wish list. Along with Sara Palin, P Diddy, Vanilla Ice, Randy Quaid, Lindsey Lohan.

February 10, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Denizen Kate

Two completely useless people not speaking to each other? If only they'd stop speaking, period.

February 10, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Monkey

O.K. Paris MADE Kim famous! Now she's too good for her PLEASE~she did learn from the best though!
    They both need to get off there high horse and get a life!!

February 10, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Superhiro

Wow... hard to pick the lesser of these two evils. I think I'd say Paris is currently less annoying than Kim because at least you don't hear as much about Paris anymore.

February 10, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Prom night dumpster baby

I'm certain one of these tramps is my mom.

February 10, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  80. jillmarie

I remember Paris saying that Kim had cellulite and how it looked like "cottage cheese stuffed in a garbage bag". Some friend. No wonder they don't speak.
    They all just want more fame and attention, anyway.

February 10, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Beautiful Vixen

Oh come on Kim you know you were just using Paris to get media attention and to become famous which you did. Can't blame you though for not wanting to hang out with that train wreck.

February 10, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Big Gay Al

@flashback, that's not what you were saying last night, honey

February 11, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  82. MattK

OH MY LORD... Kim K does not talk to Paris H? A travesty... Say it ain't so... Someone alert the media... Oh wait, someone did and they thought it deserved national attention as an article on CNN. (And just for the curious – no I did not read the article, just the subject line. That was enough for me)...

February 10, 2011 at 4:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ MattK

You didn't read the article, okay... but you clicked the link and decided to comment anyway...

This is the Marquee Blogs... NOT WORLD NEWS. Get that through your empty skull before you start making stupid comments here. This place is more like a crappy gossip blog... so if you want real news you're obviously looking in the wrong place.

February 10, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • @-@MattK

And yet, where did I click on the link? Oh right, off the CNN Entertainment page... Right... Guess you thought I clicked on the link thats up uranus judging by the crap you are typing...

February 10, 2011 at 5:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

MattK, what a stupid comeback to @ MattK... lmao... Yeah, you got busted clicking a link you "didn't care about" and have nothing else to say but use childish comebacks... You are a real piece of work... probably in the same company as Kim K. and Paris. Maybe all three of you should do the world a favor and jump off the cliff.

February 11, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
    • flashback

Last time I used "uranus" in that manner I was in third grade...

February 11, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • RickyBobby

Interesting interaction here. I can see the humor behind the original post since these two ladies have to always remain in the spotlight. But what amazes me is that someone who reads the comments has to then go and post making derogatory comments about the original poster. But hey, Freedom of Speech, right? It is truly sad that people actually feel that derogatory comments about someone is actually their right at Freedom of Speech. And whether 3rd grade childish or not, pretty inventive to use one word (uranus) to describe something, that if put in a comment the way it should have been, would have been removed by the moderator. Grow up indeed.

February 12, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  83. lol

Really? You both had a tape out for the public eye... not much different there.

February 10, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally L

Paris stopped hanging out with Kim Kardashian 'cause she has "Genital Herpes" and the poor girl is STILL IN DENIAL! I'm sorry but being WILD HAS IT'S REPRERCUSSIONS!!

February 11, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • El Jefe

Dude, don't be nice to them. They both had a p0rno tapes out. Their morals and opinions are no better than a crack h0's, just they have more money to spend, and for some non-understanding reason, America seems to care about them...

February 11, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |