Charlie Sheen
February 10th, 2011

Did I say that?!

Given their access to great lighting, pricey wardrobes and airbrushing, it can be easy to forget that celebrities are, well, like the rest of us. And, just like a lot of us do, they can slip up while responding to a question and say something they didn't mean to say or that may not come across quite as they intended.

Jennifer Lawrence, of course, is just the most recent, with her joke to Rolling Stone that the "little redneck things" that still creep into her L.A. lifestyle include an attraction to her brother. One off-the-cuff comment and the next thing you know, she's a blog item.

But Jennifer's not alone in that camp - we've rounded up a few other celebrities who probably would rather forget a certain interview even happened. Of course, there are certainly more celebrity interview gaffes than we can count. If we missed your personal favorite, remind us in the comments.

Filed under: Celebrities

« Previous entry
  1. Justin Bieber

Yo biatches. Yes, that means u danielle. U iz one crazy frumpy milf. U be all cool calling people out with these big words in all CAPS. Don't use dummies next time...dat aint be cool. If I find you, I am going to introduce you to my friend Ben....Ben Dover! Your poopshoot gonna be sore baby!! That's how the Biebster likes it.

February 12, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  2. Justin Bieber

Did I say that?? "I am light in the loafer and you gay boys (age 17-24) can come play with my disco stick". Wow! The Biebster is for real! He is ready to come out and party down. I gonna try for that Lance Bass dude....I know der might be a small age difference bit it know no bounds for fruity freaks! -Bieber

February 12, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  3. Justin Bieber

Fergie. You iz a naughty girl! I know u want to help in Haiti by blowing the smelly impoverished locals. Why don't you try a little Bieber first! You can deny yourself a little fruity boy to toss around the bedroom. We could get crazy and hit the sauce. What u say babe? Let's get wacky between the sheets??

February 12, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  4. Justin Bieber

All right!! U got me. I am after the boys. Sorry teenie boppers...I am a flaming freak. I wanna do dem all. The Biebster is gonna rock this world when I come out. All dem Lip Sync and New Kids on da Block. Most of dem was fruits. I wanna me the next big flamer!! -Bieber

February 12, 2011 at 5:48 am | Report abuse |
  5. Justin Bieber

Yes Maggie. It is true. I am a flaming fruit. The teenie bopper chicks will be like, bummed out. But the Bieber is looking for a good piece of boy meat. I do have bi tendencies, so if you want to check out my hershey highway, we should get together. Booze it up!! -Bieber

February 12, 2011 at 5:21 am | Report abuse |
  6. tracy

Who is this guy that Jenny McCarthy had something to do with that was killing babies for profit? After much googling can't find a thing. @ teddy2chains – you need to return to school and "learnt" some more. The crisis in Haiti is still very real. Haiti, as we all know was a struggling, poor country before the earthquake hit. Now everything has been stretched to its limits. The US has been instrumental in setting up hygiene stations where the people can take showers and take care of other personal needs plus receive clean clothing, towels, sheets, blankets, etc. Donations are still being accepted if you are in a position to afford it. I've only made these comments because of the hateful blogs that were being posted about Haiti. I just returned from Haiti after spending a little more than a year there with a church group. The human suffering is so immense and so much help is needed at every level imaginable.

February 11, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • To Tracy from Fergie

Tracy. Thank you for bringing some common sense to the conversation. Yes the poor souls in Haiti have no running water, operational toilets, food, schools etc. This entire island nation has been devastated I am planning to help. Soon I will be chartering a plane over to that impoverished country and phucking as many capable black males as possible. I also would like to do a good portion of S*CKING the NGGER C*CK also. Upon my return I plan to bring back 10 or so in shape, prime black males for daily phuckings. Would you like to join me?

Love Fergie

February 11, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Haitians Smell

Have u ever taken the time to sit back and smell a good fart and smile with pride; that's what haitians do

February 11, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  8. danielle gonzalez

I never read things like this but I have to say I know if it wasn't for your comments they would not be in business if your going to base your opinion wouldn't you rather it be on important things WHAT EGUMACATED DUMMIES

February 11, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  9. The Fish

It's okay to pee in the shower but it's not okay to give your smoking hot cousin a golden shower in the shower!

February 11, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  10. chris

What about Mariah Carey's ridiculous comment about starving children in Africa. She said something like " I wish i was as skinny as that, but without all the flies and death and stuff" She is nothing more than a living bobblehead

February 11, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  11. kate m

I have to support my man. you guys would give the moon to be in my stockings.whatever he that queen's choose

February 11, 2011 at 9:22 am | Report abuse |
  12. teddy2chains

WAYZ DUH WITE WOMENZ!

February 11, 2011 at 9:01 am | Report abuse |
  13. teddy2chains

Thats how come I know cuz I learnt it in school.

February 11, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
  14. AJ

Any interest article than that?

February 11, 2011 at 8:41 am | Report abuse |
  15. teddy2chains

I forgot to tell you that all white people take it up the a$$ and then in the mouth

February 11, 2011 at 8:36 am | Report abuse |
  16. teddy2chains

Did I mention all white people are devils and are going to burn in hell

February 11, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  17. teddy2chains

All white people smell like puppies and kill humans!

February 11, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  18. Dino

This article is missing something. Don't say you've rounded up some other celebs who also misspoke and then not list them. Go review your journalism 101 notes.

February 11, 2011 at 8:18 am | Report abuse |
  19. R Kelly But Butter

I didnt pee pee on that 12 year old girl.

February 11, 2011 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  20. Tina Gobbler

I never did it with relatives but between the ages of 6 and 16 I would have this dream about 4 nights a week. The dream was about my daddy coming into my room getting naked and crawling in bed with me. Im glad it was only a dream.

February 11, 2011 at 8:07 am | Report abuse |
  21. David Crosby

My mom and I used to take showers together, then I became heavy set and was forced to shower alone. I blame all my problems on Mommy.

February 11, 2011 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  22. Haitians Smell

Did I mention that haitians are smelly and dumb

February 11, 2011 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  23. Rehab Ronnie

All I can say is Quaaludes, Red wine, Hash, my 2 sisters and its an all night love fest.

February 11, 2011 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  24. Ole Grandad

Well all I can say is, incest is best give your sister a rest.

February 11, 2011 at 8:02 am | Report abuse |
  25. Justin Beiber

Thats no big deal. Im attracted to plenty of Brothas all the time. Diddy just bought me a car and I "earned" every inch of it.

February 11, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  26. Haitians Smell

Here's my haitian comment: jksnewyshdgqgqkzhsyereeadd8vqjuiuqrrr9f6eejskksiw. Translation:nice yard sale, how much for those soiled undies!

February 11, 2011 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  27. Haitians Smell

Anything said by a Hatian pretty much is stupid vulgar and ignorant. SAPA SAY NABOOLAY!

February 11, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  28. leduckidy

Quack! i thought this article was going to have at least a list of some of these quatable quates! and frank,dude, your comments will never be considered worthy of a quatable quaotes with whatever u were spewing! blogging is fun n it! oh oh jersey shore wives r a battlin gotta go!

February 11, 2011 at 6:03 am | Report abuse |
  29. Justin Bieber

By the way, where is the comments CNN. One "redneck" comment? That is as gay as I am for sure! What a piece of crap article. C'mon. Let's pack some fudge!! -Bieber

February 11, 2011 at 4:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Maggie

Cut it out. You aren't gay. Real gay people don't talk vulgar like that. I can't stand Justin Bieber but I don't think your comments are either funny or truthful

February 11, 2011 at 4:55 am | Report abuse |
    • do you live under a rock

Maggie you must not know many gays. I have heard things come out of their mouths that would shock even the most hardened.

February 11, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  30. Justin Bieber

The second post after jimbo is from a gay guy. Nice try buddy. I am a full flaming freakin fruit. I wanna pound some boys. Did you see my baldy head on tv? That was hot. You boys can rub it all night long!! -Bieber

February 11, 2011 at 4:28 am | Report abuse |
  31. jayman419

I can't believe that Jenny McCarthy is not on this list. How about rather forget that the last ten years happened? (Or however long it's been since she started using her fame to help one man who's only intention was killing babies for profit.)

February 11, 2011 at 3:08 am | Report abuse |
  32. jimbo

The next post after this will be from a gay guy ...

February 11, 2011 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  33. buzzbecute

Whizzing in the shower is supposed to stop athlete's'foot.

February 11, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  34. Renee

Obviously Larence's publicist pushed hard on this one.Not even time for the author to write a full article...

February 11, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  35. jean claude van damn

Hey retards: write a real article instead of this less-than-a-puff-piece.

February 11, 2011 at 1:02 am | Report abuse |
  36. Lilia

In today's society, a high percentage of the population are ignorant and selfish. They will do anything to be famous or known, that's why they infer unworthy comments.

February 11, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  37. Beautiful Vixen

@ Kim Crowner...lmao..I remembered when Kanye made that comment and I couldn't believe it! I laughed so hard. He was so serious when he said it too.

February 11, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  38. Yellow Diamond

These people are no different than the remainder of the population. Quite frankly who gives a damn what they say or do. They have the same bodily functions as the remainder of the human population.

February 10, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  39. ME

Wow. Good article CNN. Lol?

February 10, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Avon Barksdale

The joke that 50 Cent told on Conan last night. Youtube it.

February 10, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  41. the chosin few

yall ar sofa king dumb

February 10, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  42. deeppenetratingaction

Icky. I admit i have a few cousins who are smoking hot but the thought of any attraction to immediate family is just gross. And i DO wizz in the shower!

February 10, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  43. deeppenetratingaction

Yuck. I admit i have a few cousins who are smoking hot but the thought of any attraction to immediate family is just gross. And i DO wizz in the shower!

February 10, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  44. kevin

What a stupid article, hand down.

February 10, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  45. mmaniak

"I want to f#*% Chuck" – Wanderlei Silva

February 10, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  46. kim

You can be human and make the mistake and say the wrong thing but there are other who are just as human and if they dont like what you say or are offended then I guess you have to deal with the reaction. Ask mel gibson no one wasting there time to go see anything hes doing right now.

February 10, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  47. ofcourse

Well of course she wants to bang her brother. Its just like being married to the boy next door. ITS that family love that made america a true family nation. LOL

February 10, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • NODAT1

advantages to marrying family members.
      1. you already know the family
      2. You already met mom&dad
      3. When you move in with each other, you just move down the hallway
      4. No messy who going to take who last name

February 10, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Karen

The media constantly blows things out of proportion.

February 10, 2011 at 6:46 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Kim Crowner

What about Kanye West`s comment,"Pres. Bush don`t like Black people." You cannot fault the man for telling the truth but there`s a time and place for everything.

February 10, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Seriously?

Oh, Kim– too bad you aren't a celebrity. We would all know that you really don't like white people!

February 11, 2011 at 5:28 am | Report abuse |
    • JD

Fault the man for telling the truth, how big of a dumb uneducated idiot are you. To bring you up to speed, the vast majority of Africans love Bush. He sent more money and aid to Africa than any other President, moron.

February 11, 2011 at 8:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Carnage63

Also, the correct quote is "George Bush doesn't care about black people." not whether he likes them or not.

February 11, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
  50. Mark

Jennifer Lawrence was obviously joking. Of course, sarcasm and humor doesn't translate well in text.

February 10, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  51. sadiesadie

Hey, I think I was cheated out of anything interesting in this article. Better luck next time I suppose.

February 10, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  52. beckyp

kelly Clarkson: "anyone who says they dont'pee in the shower is a liar." uh, and you're so gross it's a small wonder why no one has heard from you in awhile.

February 10, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Kathy

U should have written a complete article along with the quotes that celebrities have come up with if u were going to talk about them. This article doesn't tell us anything.
    Write another article whoever posted that article.

February 10, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarah

Exactly!

February 10, 2011 at 6:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kim

EXACTLY, its like were doing the work and research for them...This article was lack lusteted...

February 11, 2011 at 7:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Horse Bad

Those of you complaining about the article not having the quotes must be reading it on a smart phone, not a laptop/desktop computer. Smarten up!

February 11, 2011 at 8:06 am | Report abuse |
  54. Secret Regrets

They're not the only ones with regrets! Check out the Secret Regrets blog and book at SecretRegrets .com

February 10, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Monkey

Damn these were priceless~nice job!!

February 10, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Jam

"insert" anything sarah palin has to say.lol

February 10, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Matt

They should put the jersy shore people on this one. They all say stupid stuff.

February 10, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Frank

Matt is just mad cuz hes not a guido thats cant creep for girls to get it in, he just gets gernades & landmines, you just need to do a little more GTL so you can GTS the next day so when the CABS ARE HERE you can go to Karma!! YEAH BUDDY!!!!!

February 10, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pauly d

Frank.....what the F@&#$K are you trying to say man...grenades, landmines, cant creep for girls tip get it in and now cabs are here. Frank your rides here. Its the little yellow bus. Dummy.

February 10, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Matt

Oh, you said it.

February 10, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • sonylegend

Oh yeah they said it... their mind control was wearing off... they broke free of the MATRIX for a split second..... MK ULTRA.... http://WWW.SONYLEGEND.COM >>>>>> TAKE THE RED PILL!!!!!

February 10, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |