You can star in a Michael Bay movie... sort of
February 9th, 2011

You can star in a Michael Bay movie... sort of

Have you ever wanted to star in a Michael Bay picture? Well, here's your chance. Thanks to the Michael Bayifier,  you can transform one of your ordinary photographs into something out of one of the filmmaker's big-budget, explosion-packed action flicks.

Go to bayifier.com, and the site begins to load with a countdown that references Bay's many blockbusters, including "Armageddon," "Bad Boys," and "Transformers." Among the phrases that flash on screen: "Attaching camera to helicopter," "Ogling Megan Fox," "Tracking Down Miami Ecstasy Kingpin" and "Demanding More CGI Robots."

Next, you are taken to a page where you simply upload your photo, adjust the level of dreamy color saturation, and add on clip art such as a sports car, an explosion, a gun, a bomb, a fighter jet and Shia LaBeouf.

The best part? Unlike Bay's big-budget projects, this will cost you nothing!

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • movies • Transformers

1. master waiter

Michael Bay said this was his favorite song:

youtube.com/watch?v=BkdL5sfJ7G4

February 9, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  2. the_dude

None of these hollywood types worry about being called gay. They start worrying when people don't call them gay anymore.

February 9, 2011 at 7:10 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Lame

Damn, I checked out the website. It's the lamest thing I've ever seen.

February 9, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Justin Beiber

You ALL are jealous of my G A Y ness, cuz Im not afraid to come out of the closet but most of all you are all jealous because I get to dine of Fresh tasty C U M Dumplings everynight strait from the source. Sore losers.

February 9, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
  5. cheefsfury

I GOT A GREAT IDEA FOR MICHAEL BAY WE CAN GIVE MARY HAD A LITTLE LAMB A GRITTY RE BOOT AND THEN WE CAN HAVE TONS OF EXPLOSIONS HAPPENING LIKE THE LAMB EXPLODS AND THEN MARYS HAIR CATCHES ON FIRE AND THEN PLANES CRASH IN THE SKY

February 9, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Grandad

I will make a film with this little girl. Picture this...Grandad puts this little girls hair in pony tails, throws him on the floor, pulls down his pants and discovers a hairy Bubble butt that is prime for phucking. Grandad then inserts his member and rides like Roy Rodgers into the night and doesnt stop until this little boys rear-ends erupts into an 8 foot geyser of Hot brown gravy spewing forth like volcano.
    Ya...still wanna make a film big boy...

February 9, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Justin Beiber

MMMMmmm...he is cute and tastee looking. I would S*CK on his ROD until it erupted like Mt Penistubo all over my face!

February 9, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  8. knob-job

And I could get pay $20 for a blow but why would I when Michael G A Y will do it for free and on camera.

February 9, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  9. cheefsfury

I WANNA GET BLOWN IN A MICHAL BAY FILM

February 9, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Triumph

CNN has once again written a perfect story.....
    For me to poop on.
    And yes, Justin Bieber likes gay por no.

February 9, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  11. YIKES

Why would anyone except for Justin Beiber want to star in some artsy G A Y Por No film?

February 9, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  12. josh

Just hope you don't need a decent plot to go with your picture. Lol. Bay flicks are terrible. Hahaha

February 9, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |