Will.i.am: Britney Spears' new record is 'monster'
February 9th, 2011

Will.i.am: Britney Spears' new record is 'monster'

Britney Spears is putting the finishing touches on her new album "Femme Fatale," due out March 29, and that includes a collaboration with Black Eyed Peas frontman will.i.am.

"In the studio with @iamwill…you guys are gonna love this one," Spears announced on Twitter yesterday.

Now will.i.am is telling CNN exactly what to expect.

"It's a monster!" he said at last night's L.A. premiere of the 3-D film "Justin Bieber: Never Say Never." "It's like... mean, but pretty. It's edgy. It's next level. But the beat, it's got beat and she's singing fresh over it. It's something that today needs."

As for what it was like working with the pop princess, will.i.am told CNN, "Britney is the sweetest person. So sweet. So excited about music. And I can't wait till the people hear it."

1. Lincoln Deimz

Best Album Yet!? Check out this interview where Britney says Femme Fatale is her best album yet! http://bit.ly/fj5sLU

March 7, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  2. mad hater

Will I am blows, will they have boxes over there heads in the video. 50 million little kids bought all that crap

February 10, 2011 at 1:01 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Baby brown nugget

She's got corn nuggety poo between her toes... .

February 10, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  4. Spellfire72

I see another great lip sync performance in the future.

February 10, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
  5. derp

Her new record will probably be just as good as his superbowl halftime performance.

February 10, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  6. JR

Will iam why don't you let the follks with musical talent comment on if its a good CD or not. After what I saw Sunday night I don't think you have a clue.

February 10, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  7. D

MMM...that Will iam is sooo cute!!

February 10, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  8. fritz klee

Wow I never knew people can be so jealous of a person. Well have any of you sold over 50 million records? I doubt that. If you have nothing good to say then don't say it. Peace.

February 10, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  9. Watch that man

Appears someone took a shot G U N and just grazed Wills head.

February 10, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  10. Farmer John

Well if Britts new CD is anything like the Peas entertainment debacle at the S-Bowl then she is in big trouble. That or Will iam just wants a piece of the Britt.

February 10, 2011 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  11. Arglebargle

Who's Britney Spears? Doesn't she do those Weight Watchers commercials? Or is that the hair color ones?

February 10, 2011 at 7:40 am | Report abuse |
  12. Chris Crocker

Hey guys... remember me... "Leave Britney alone!!!" I have a recording career now too, and its going to be greater than Britney Spears.

February 9, 2011 at 10:37 pm | Report abuse |
  13. D

I think she's still doing music because maybe, just a guess here, she has a passion for it! Wow what a concept. good for her I hope she does make a comeback I was a fan for her when we both were younger. Most people work AND take care of their kids-and she's a single mother, so yeah if her work is singing of course she's still going to do it anyway in order to provide for her kids-so in a way she is focused on her kids. I mean, who else is going to provide for them?

February 9, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Jack wagon

Wiu.i.am said this is his favorite song:

Youtube.com/watch?v=BkdL5sfJ7G4

February 9, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Jack wagon

Wiu.i.am said this is his favorite song:

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BkdL5sfJ7G4&w=640&h=390]

February 9, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Kevin

Yes Will, the world needs more auto-tune and computer manipulated sounds with the addition of club beats. Give me a freaking break. Britney has lost her singing ability, and it's time to call it quits. She needs to take care of her children, and actually be a normal mother for once.

February 9, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jezmundberserker

Kevin: I beg to disagree on one point. Britney has not lost her vocal talent because, as the great Muddy Waters used to sing, "you can't lose what you ain't never had."

February 10, 2011 at 8:23 am | Report abuse |
    • okay

Whatever you say, Kevin Federline.

February 10, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • chicaextrana

@okay, hehe good one! Britney's still got it :)

February 12, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  17. NO Talent

This guy will kiss anyone's rear to get ahead as his music obviously cannot stand alone. First Fergie and now Britney.

February 9, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  18. JWOWW

BRITNEY is coming back with a bang!! im really excited for her new album!

February 9, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Superhiro

Wowzers Will.I.Am thinks her new album is hot. If only Will.I.Am was credible in that department.

February 9, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |