February 8th, 2011

Justin Bieber wants a funny girl with a nice smile

Millions of Justin Bieber fans want to be the teen idol's "Favorite Girl," but just what does it take to win his heart?

“I look for a girl who’s funny and who I can talk to, because if I can’t talk to them and have a good conversation, then, you know, it’s not gonna be really fun," Bieber tells CNN.

Oh, and two more things: "You have to have a nice smile and nice eyes," he adds.

Despite being a worldwide phenomenon with hit records, famous friends, and even a doll made in his likeness, the singer insists he's no different from any other 16-year-old and hopes his new 3-D movie, "Never Say Never," will show fans that.

"I’m a regular person like everyone else," Bieber tells CNN. "I have to clean my room like my grandma said… just do regular things. I want people to see that I’m not just some machine and I’m not just some robot that goes out there and sings 'Baby, Baby, Baby.' I’m actually a regular person."

"Never Say Never" hits theaters February 11.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Justin Bieber • movies • Music • The Bieb

1. Nobody is mad at him....

we have too look at the big picture of one's life and let it go.

July 26, 2013 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Don't care if it was him...

xo him

July 26, 2013 at 7:14 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Maddie Mawn

Im from NH and I did a few a few pageants and got best smile and I have really nice eyes to im really funny and my mom always tells me that I have blonde moments and t and that's true but they r always funny and I love to talk to people also I LOVE JUSTIN !!!!! :)

July 26, 2013 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Noel

Im from georgia and parents from ny their parents from spain and itialy . I believe in god and waiting for him to return! I know this might sound weird but give me the chance to talk to you please.. I am intrested on your out look on life,religion, and life... Im different ..

Hope you really get intouch with me, Noel ... 7707553126

July 9, 2013 at 4:23 am | Report abuse |
  5. Maddy

I love that about Justin Bieber. He's a normal person like everyone else and if I ever get the chance to meet him I will talk to him like I do to friends :) I'm 13 and I really want to meet him :p

July 25, 2012 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  6. RubyB

Ummm..it's true that hes normal guy like anyone else,,I love him not 'cuz he's Justin Bieber the famous singer but 'cuz he's the one I always dream about..He has everything I want and I have most of what he wants..I have nice smile (as my friends say) I'm funny(as my friends say) I have nice eyes (as my ex-boyfriend and friends say) and he can talk to me (as everyone say) so why don't I be his girlfriend ? I wish he read my comment (:

June 15, 2011 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
  7. The Dead Pixel

you're gay, right? maybe blue really does work....

February 28, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  8. The Dead Pixel

OffTOpic: GG does not work on the Hex color scale, Beiber. if you want blue, try using 00 00 FF instead of FA GG OT.
    Ontopic: *Cough*

February 28, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Tosha Venzor

Thanks for providing such information. jhfibfd

February 25, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  10. Dboy66

Too cute to be straight.

February 17, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  11. justin bibers girl

justin bieber is awesome one day i hope that he will notice me and hes just like everyone else yeah i get it he sing about relationships all the time but who cares its what he does and if u dont trust him enough to go out and make videos and stuff then thats really stupid

i lllllloooooooovvee u justin

February 15, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  12. ArmyguyDan

Deport Bieber back to Canada

February 11, 2011 at 11:48 am | Report abuse |
  13. ArmyguyDan

Some call immigrantion on Bieber the next time he is in the US, he is an illegal alien

February 11, 2011 at 8:17 am | Report abuse |
  14. derp

"Justin Bieber wants a funny girl with a nice smile"

And a strap on.

February 10, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  15. Arglebargle

Seriously? He wants a girl to "talk to"?

February 10, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  16. MichaelWSF

I think what he wants in a lady is a MAN!

February 9, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Shelby

If you people dont like Justin,Why are you even here?
    Personally I think he is Amazing!

February 9, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Ga Peach

He is still a baby! This sounded like the right thing to say when one of his writers wrote it for him. He's too young to know what he really wants in a gil....Give him time to grow up!!!

February 9, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  19. RME

Give this kid a break. At least he's not making headlines for the reasons we see Lindsey Lohan in the news. He's annoying, but it could be worse.

February 9, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  20. BloodyButt

I don't like his music but I do give him props. There are tons of women who make money off their looks and very few men who are able to. He has figured out how to do this and he makes a whole lotta money for looking like a cute little girl. Good for him.

February 9, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
  21. MS

You know I look forward to a day when I hear somebody mentioning the name "Justin Bieber" and the person that they are talking to replies "Who?" Oh what a glorious day it will be when that boy with very little talent becomes a distant memory like The New Kids on The Block, Tiffany, or The Backstreet Boys.

February 9, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Vic Romano

Does he have a beard now? Oh wait, that is Ms. Gomez!

February 9, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Mario

Who the Hell Cares??

February 9, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Katie

Seriously people! This young man is a talented, gorgeous 16-year old. We get someone out there that can really sing, he's good-looking, and he cares about how he looks and he is gay. WHATEVER! People need to get a life. My 14-year old daughter thinks he is the best looking guy around... and she likes his music... LOL :)

People who want to act as some of you have already acted are only jealous!

February 9, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  25. 3scruseloose

I'm sure the wee lil' fella will have no problem finding a nice good looking girlfriend... her name will be Stephen, and will work as Justin's "personal trainer."

February 9, 2011 at 3:46 pm | Report abuse |
  26. jake

Yes JB it is lunchtime and you are about to be eaten by PERVERTED JUSTICE!

February 9, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  27. VAL

He just 16yrs old people be nice. CANADA ROCKS

February 9, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • MS

Canada gave us Justin Bieber and Nickelback. Not even the gift that was Neil Young can make up for those two sins against music.

February 9, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
  28. tracy

CNN, I will not be letting my children onto any of your websites as of now. You expect teen girls to come on here and blog about Justin their hearthrob yet find filthy X rated comments being posted by God only knows who or what they are? Obviously they are deranged perverts who have found a weakness in your system to allow such utter profanity to be posted here. You do have a way of filtering this type of language because other affiliates do it. I suggest you put those modes into operation immediately.

February 9, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  29. ArmyguyDan

Bieber is a spawn of Lady Gaga

February 9, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  30. bigtimebilly

Is he ever going to give up the ruse and admit to being gay?

February 9, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Will

This kid hasn't even hit puberty yet and he's talking about what he wants in a girl. Wow.

February 9, 2011 at 1:52 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Justin Beiber

Sierra is right. You ALL are jealous of my G A Y ness, cuz Im not afraid to come out of the closet but most of all you are all jealous because I get to dine of Fresh tasty C U M Dumplings everynight strait from the source. Sore losers.

February 9, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Zeh_Californian

I would commit suicide if I were Justin.

February 9, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Sierra Cook

you guys are ignorent, he has a real talent & has an amazing voice. jealousy is what this is called. he just people to treat him like a normal human being. he wants people to know, hes not different

February 9, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  35. desert celt

I can't see why any girl would be interested in a 16 yr. old boy who looks like a 10 yr. old girl.

February 9, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Jbo

Wow, what a classy bunch calling a 16 boy gay....are you all school yard bullies or just plain mean spirited. I am always shocked by the nasty people that post this garbage...I personally wish him all the best.

February 9, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  37. David

"Justin Bieber wants a funny girl with a nice smile"

Dont forget the penis!

February 9, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  38. ArmyguyDan

Justin Bieber broke my gaydar

February 9, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  39. @CNN FROM ALL BLOGGERS

Please remove the filthy and sickening comments being made on this blog under Justin Bieber AKA T-Rex AKA Brian. This person is obviously insane. Why would CNN want this type of comments on their website anyway?? You removed his comments from the Janet Jackson blog please do it here. It makes it hard for those of us wanting to communicate our opinions in a mature manner. If these comments are not removed CNN SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES BECAUSE THAT IS LIKE SAYING YOU SUPPORT THIS TYPE OF BEHAVIOR AND PURE EVIL COMMENTS.

February 9, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • *POOT*

I must disagree. All forms of free speech must be allowed to prosper and flatulate. *POOT* <--Smell dat one.

February 9, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Justin Beiber

So what if Im a fairy, Fa GG OT and a twink. People have the right to express themselves. Please be nice. Wanna phuck my butt?

February 9, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • T-rex

Justin, I love you...put your meatstick in my mouth.

February 9, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Maurice Galit

^^ this only shows that Justin really a noted performer :D... Don't judge him, Justin give a message to everyone that His dream girl is a funny girl with a nice smile cuz he would love to let that girl ride on his "Flat Black Ferrari F430" / http://celebritycarshomes.com/2286/justin-biebers-flat-black-ferrari-f430/ / :D

February 9, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Maurice Galit

^^ this only shows that Justin really a noted performer :D... Don't judge him, Justin give a message to everyone that His dream girl is a funny girl with a nice smile cuz he would love to let that girl ride on his "Flat Black Ferrari F430. :D

February 9, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  42. slupdawg

Probably wants his "lady" to have male reproductive organs.

February 9, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Justin Beiber

LUNCHTIME! Where is me a big ole swarthy kobby D*CK to S*CK on!??

February 9, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  44. sassie

I'm sure Justin will have no problem finding that funny girl with a smile. he is still young and has plenty of time. His hairstyle is exactly the way the Beatles hair looked when they first landed on the music scene. I think he is a fine example for our younger generation. He seems to promote a clean and healthy lifestyle which in this day and age is truly needed.

February 9, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Odalice feliz

gotten so big so quick

February 9, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  46. steve

A penis!

February 9, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  47. rayanni

Some of you guys are sick.

February 9, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
  48. Zach

You know who the picture reminds me of? Remember in Ferris Buellers Day Off, when principal Rooney is at the pizza place and thinks he has found Ferris from behind, only to find out it's a chick...yeah, Bieber looks like her twin...

February 9, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  49. steeve-o

He's looking for a girl to make him peanut butter and jelly sandwiches and cut the crusts off for him and put potato chips in them and everything, and someone to tie his shoes when Usher's not around... also he needs someone to drive him in reverse through the car wash, so he can stick his head out the window when they get to the giant drying fans, so he can get his hair right every morning. Leave it to Bieber!

February 9, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  50. Madtown

"He" wants a funny girl with a nice smile?

Easy: Malibu Barbie

February 9, 2011 at 9:51 am | Report abuse |
  51. Really?

How ridiculously PG. All of it. Teenage pop stars are and always have been formulaic money-making machines.

February 9, 2011 at 9:48 am | Report abuse |
  52. Fran

I kind of was always wondering how this kid could become so famous until I did a little research and found out that he's been playing drums since he was 3, he plays guitar, piano and he happened to take advantage of the YouTube craze to buy some free publicity and show his talents off to the world; he was then signed by Usher and the rest is history. Give the poor kid a break; he's a musical prodigy that's currently being marketed to the young kids and teens but I think he's got a lot more talent than Britney or Kardashians or Hilton who don't contribute much but get the same attention.

February 9, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Fran

Fran, you sound like a true fan of Justines. Well it may interest you to know that he has plans to enter the G A Y male entertainment industry so me can be seen having the bottom knocked out of his rectum until the brown gravy comes spewing forth like Ole Faithful...

February 9, 2011 at 9:32 am | Report abuse |
  53. keepin it real

OMG most of u guys are so mean.. I didnt care for him for a while until I actually sat down and listen to his music he's a sweet kid give the boy some slack

February 9, 2011 at 9:16 am | Report abuse |
  54. Justin Beiber

I really prefer 14 year old boys...

February 9, 2011 at 9:13 am | Report abuse |
  55. Brian

Oh Justin...I love you too. Im wearing some pink g string pant ies just for you...take my rump and ream me.

February 9, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  56. Justin Beiber

Brian. Give me your number. I will call and we can have phone S E X.

February 9, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  57. YoMama

(s)He is looking for a girl...with a penis. Hasn't Justine been 16 for a cpl years now? Lol

February 9, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  58. Zeh_Californian

Admins wont save you, Brian.

February 9, 2011 at 9:05 am | Report abuse |
  59. used2bateen

Frankie Avalon. Bobby Sherman. David Cassidy. Shaun Cassidy. Leif Garrett. Ricky Martin. Justin Timberlake. Zac Efron. Justin Beiber. All teen idols. All relatively 'safe' looking.

As long as we have pre-pubescent girls, were going to have teen idols.

February 9, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  60. Yu Lee

All you haters need to know something – HELL is being renovated & will have a new even darker & more cruel basement section exclusively for Bieber Deniers! Hahaha.

February 9, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  61. Timme62

Of course he wants a girl.....someone to share clothes and make-up with.

February 9, 2011 at 8:31 am | Report abuse |
  62. Justin Beiber

I just hope to find a girl I can take home to mom and that my girl understands I like men to spew their spackle and ManGoo all over my face and rear-end.

February 9, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
    • RubyB

Hey Justin (if you're the real) umm..I have everything you want in a girl so please help me to see you I don't have any chance to 'cuz I live in Syria and I think you won't come so please if you can take me to you and let me see you I would be thankful and if not I would be also

June 15, 2011 at 4:03 am | Report abuse |
  63. ArmyguyDan

Checking the gaydar, I got a lock, yep he's gay

February 9, 2011 at 8:12 am | Report abuse |
  64. Justin Beiber

I just hope she understands what a FLAMER I am. The good thing is I can borrow from her wardrobe, dress-up for night on the town and make a few extra bucks standing on the street corners and blowing me off all night.

February 9, 2011 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  65. Daniel

everyone knows he is nice boy , stop battering him .

February 9, 2011 at 8:04 am | Report abuse |
  66. Jenna

You know, I'm not a fan of Justin Bieber, but all the hatred towards his "looks" reminds me of when Leo Dicaprio was his age. He got raked over the coals as well for being too "pretty". He very much had a baby face, well into his 20s in fact. And now look at him – he's lost the baby face, is one of the best actors of our generation, and he only dates supermodels.

As I don't really listen to his music, I cannot speak to Bieber's talent, but I do think it's ridiculous that he has a movie about his life when he's only 16. But then, I think any celebrity who writes a memoir before the age of 40 is ridiculous. But his looks are not his fault (well, except for his haircut). He will grow up, his face will change, and then what will you get down on him for?

February 9, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  67. Meh

So Justin is a lezbo then....nice

February 9, 2011 at 7:49 am | Report abuse |
  68. Justin Beiber

Well I just hope she has a tremendously huge and nice looking C*CK. I enjoy having my butt phucked and fudge packed until I spew HOT BROWN all from between my legs directly from my Brown Honey Hole!!

February 9, 2011 at 7:45 am | Report abuse |
  69. Justin Beiber

Well what I look for is inner beauty and outward beauty. Someone who is kind, generous, loving inside and outside I hope they are passable, like dresses, panties but most importantly its important they have a huge C*CK and nice low hanging set of Balls!!

February 9, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  70. David

I miss Johnny Cash and Chris LeDoux. They were awesome!

February 9, 2011 at 6:24 am | Report abuse |
  71. Big Daddy

And, my skid marks are better looking to! lol

February 9, 2011 at 4:11 am | Report abuse |
  72. Big Daddy

I have skid marks on my underwear older than this kid!!!

February 9, 2011 at 4:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Hoodoo

Since he is all over television and radio I believe everyone has a right to their opinion. Mine is that while I do not listen to his music he is a talented kid. Just how talented will become known after a couple years when the new is worn off and he has to sustain his popularity with substance.

February 9, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Andrew

Justin Bieber is a talentless idiot. The people responsible for polluting the American public with his music needs to be beaten with a baseball bat

February 9, 2011 at 3:22 am | Report abuse |
  74. sonny

It saddens me to read all of these comments. So full of hate, and negativity. He deserves everything he has worked for. give the kid a break!

February 9, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  75. Mauser

Justin Bieber and Clay Aiken should do us all a favor and hook up and drive off a cliff like Thelma and Louise!

February 9, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  76. Mauser

Justin Bieber likes girls? – Im confused, I was pretty much convinced he was gay.

February 9, 2011 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  77. Short stuff

Give it another year and nobody will even care about justin bieber... his music sucks jus like he does!

February 9, 2011 at 1:57 am | Report abuse |
  78. Mike

What's a Bieber? I don't know... Kinda looks like a girl.

February 9, 2011 at 1:46 am | Report abuse |
  79. Katelyn shank

I agree with Justin bieber

February 9, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  80. Bieber lover 4 ever<3

I no Justin I love u,you try to do what ever u can to make Ur fans happy,Ur nice, a gentleman, and lovable. I love u just te way u are!!! I would do anything for u like u do for Ur fans!!!!
    Ps. I love Ur song pray it's my favorite!!<3

February 9, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
  81. Daisha

I no Justin I love you,your a great person u try Ur best to make your fans happy and I love u just the way u r!!!
    Ps. I love u song pray it's my favorite!!!:)<3

February 9, 2011 at 12:53 am | Report abuse |
  82. Me

Please shave your bieber

February 9, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  83. mad hater

This chick needs some drugs

February 9, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  84. elizabeth luce

Hey!! i love u justin but im not obsessed like some girls in the world. i wish you could meet meet me in lufkin tx thats where i live and i love your music alot but the hard thing is that iam 14 yrs old and your 16 and i will go see your movie never say never i`ve never seen u in consert. iam sweet,caring, i have hazel eyes and i have a great smile. but i dont look like selena or demi but, i am rocking cute aka..... a least my mom said i look beutiful !!! my fav color is purple what is yours ?- if you look at my facebook go to elizabeth luce amd thats what i look like and someday i wish that i could be your "favorite girl" lol i <3 justin bieber!!!!!!!

February 9, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  85. LOLSTATION

Lmao @ everyone. Nobody likes his music above the age of 12 . Atleast, nobody I know...BUT, you have to credit him and the people around him for financially securing him and his family. Now let's just hope he isn't a drug addict later in life.

February 9, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  86. Leonard

That's a simple list there Bev...you gay or what?

February 9, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  87. beiber who?

For all you haters wasting your time dissing the Biebs... why not market this little guy that all the tween girls love?? Do you know how much $$$ that age group throws into our economy on junk? Who do you think made Mary Kate & Ashley so rich?? YOUR daughters' allowances! LOL

February 9, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  88. i.banq.qanqstassz

All Ya Ho0ez Still Get No Love , All Yu Can Get Is Uh Fxck Yu , Get Mad If Yu Wnt To Kiss JUSTIN BIEBER WHITEE & FLAT ASS ! Lmao ;D

February 8, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  89. John

Bieber is a guy? Damn I thought that she was just one of your everyday butch lesbians. Huh....

What did this he or she do exactly to become famous?

February 8, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Patrick

Stop calling him the Beibs... You're supposed to be a reputable news source and you sound like an idiot

February 8, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Sara

I don't have a problem with Justin. I don't necessarily hate him, I just don't really like his music that mush. Just Somebody to Love. That one's pretty good. It sounds like he just really wants to be looked at as a normal 16-year-old kid. He probably doesn't have a girlfriend yet because he's afraid of the jealousy of his girl fans and of what the paparazzi would do. For those of you who say he's gay: Don't be sure until you hear it from his own mouth.

February 8, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  92. MrsFizzy

Yeah he's just a kid & the nicest thing you can say is he's a very immature 16 but the fact he's paraded in the media as a s*x symbol (case in point here)... you can't take him seriously. This only belongs in a tween magazine, it's not mainstream "entertainment".

February 8, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  93. kassandra

Gosh you guys need to stop hating on him!!theres alot of jealous people all up in here dont hate cuz hes making more then u guys haha

February 8, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Is that the best you can come up with? Jealous of his money and fame? I can speak for the lot of us when I say it's probably better not to be seen by the camera 24/7... no money you could pay me would be worth losing my privacy.

I don't care for his music. He may have talent but most of it is rubbing off from his mentor, Usher. Imagine if he was guided by someone else... possibly a different result. Let's watch him 5 years from now... see if he is even around and/or relevant...

February 9, 2011 at 9:14 am | Report abuse |
  94. Your Mom!

Buncha Low Lifess Up In Dhiss Ho0e , Get Laidd !:D

February 8, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  95. victoria

O wow. he wants so much just for a reagular boy. this whole time i thought he was gay.

February 8, 2011 at 11:14 pm | Report abuse |
  96. yolanda

IM WITH PEDOBEAR. HE DOESLOOK LIKE A GAY WOMAN . IF HE DOESNT GET A GIRL THIS YR . HES GAY

February 8, 2011 at 11:12 pm | Report abuse |
  97. joso

deer litle deer.

February 8, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Fiddle dee

wow. You guys are all so stupid. Why in the world do you care about anything about justin beiber, you all need to get lives.

February 8, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ Fiddle dee

When you know what getting a life entails, you can talk... until then you're just like everyone else here. Pot, meet kettle.

February 9, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  99. stephanie

He is 16 for hell sake. We all have had teen idols. I really doubt any of you that have negative comments are any cuter, less gay or anymore talented. Just sayin'. I'm with Lisa. It's called jealousy.

February 8, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • iBorxyourmom

1. Cuter than 30 year old lezbo?
      Check!
      2. Less gay than 30 year old lezbo? Check!
      3. More talanted than someone who has all music written for them?
      Check!

Her braces: $30. Her Beiber undies: $30. Her new unicorn bead spread after thinkin of Beiver: $95. The look on this girls face when she realizes she's a lesbian: Priceless.

February 8, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Dallas Guy

I know exactly what Justin B looks for in a woman! A deep voice and a d*ck. Justin is a gay as they come. You'll be reading his coming out story one day.

Why exactly is he famous? He's a really bad singer.

February 8, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  101. go away

maybe a 3 dollar bill....cuz ur gayer than...
    Hide and Seek...come out come out wherever you are!

February 8, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  102. brun

Hey looking back those responses from bieber differ from when he recently claimed that he is nothing like 16 year boy!

February 8, 2011 at 10:14 pm | Report abuse |
  103. Andagain

Yeah, right. Just a normal everyday 16 year old. Gimme a break.

February 8, 2011 at 10:09 pm | Report abuse |
  104. chiyaka

all you haters are just jealous of all the money and fame he has...you guys need to grow up

February 8, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Mark

I think the main reason why ppl hate this kid is because the media keeps covering him like if he was the most inporting thing

February 8, 2011 at 10:00 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Euri

honestly some people need to really get a life and stop obsessing over justin bieber

February 8, 2011 at 9:59 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Craig

Wow – there are a lot of insecure guys on this board. Who cares who he likes, or if he is gay. It shouldn't affect your life (unless you are hiding something yourself). As long as there are 10 yr old girls, there will always be a Bieber.

February 8, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Chalupa

Who cares?

February 8, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Karen

He's a kid. Quit being mean. You're carrying on like a bunch of bullies on a playground. WWJD

February 8, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  110. lolag@gmail.com

Buncha haters! Beat it!

February 8, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  111. youknowit'strue

...a penis.

February 8, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  112. lisa

Yall just need to stop hatin on dis lil 16 year old boi! i mean yall luk real dum cuz justin bieber iz getn fame nd yall at home watcin him on tv so yall needda calm dwn nd get famous like him! nd im pretty sure yall aint gtmoney lik him so go sit dwn sum where! stuntn is a habit so get lik him!!!

February 8, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  113. Nd

He is so gay and untalented its laughable

February 8, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  114. telluride8

He's a gifted and talented young boy who has shifted his path from continued success, to another 'Tale of the Pup' by making himself ubiquitous. Sometimes, especially in this case, less is more...

February 8, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  115. leslie

Love Bieber. Hate Obama.

February 8, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Lisa

Please. What does he look for in a woman? This guy doesn't even look like he has pubes yet. The only woman in his life should be his mommy. He looks 13, at the most. The only question you should be asking him is what his favorite video game is.

February 8, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Jc

Hmmm. wow. all that is hate mail. . . for goodness sakes hes only 16.. i dont think ppl should (esp. adults) should be hatin on 16 year old... it aint right. sounds like *cough* jealousy...

February 8, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Pedobear

What does "the feebs' want in a lady? A big weenie.

February 8, 2011 at 8:56 pm | Report abuse |
  119. R DANGER

Cut, Print, Gay

February 8, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  120. tcs...

I love it... maybe he is bi-eber. Only if he were legal.

February 8, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  121. tcs

he maybe bi

February 8, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Anette Fromunda

Justin Bieber in 3D
    I hope he's sporting a towel rack.

February 8, 2011 at 7:57 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Bieber Baby

Maybe a girl with a P**is?

February 8, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  124. edimodido

My List: by Justin
    1. get a real haircut
    2. grow balls
    4. wait until my voice changes
    3. find a girl whose into guys that look like girls

February 8, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  125. To: Bill Bixby

Love your comment....so true and very well put!

February 8, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Zazelsodo

I think the statement that he hopes his movie shows how normal he is explains everything. Gee, I wish I had a movie that showed everyone how normal I am.

February 8, 2011 at 6:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Keith

Exactly what I was thinking! Since when is normal being a successful music artist? Last time I checked, I just worked at walmart. Lol

February 8, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Superhiro

Can't believe this leech is getting his own movie.

February 8, 2011 at 6:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Doug

Actually I don't think women are on this gay boys mind at all.. This so easy to figure out !

February 9, 2011 at 5:56 am | Report abuse |
    • @ Bob

Right on. That's how ratings get their boost.

February 9, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • erica

SERIOUSLY – who CARES about "BIEBS" – wimpy boy star.
      Give me a break.

February 9, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Brian, Dude

Dude, it is a bit weird and you actually put your number on a post? I'm sure Bieber is dialing you as we speak.

February 8, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Brian

Attention Admins! I am the real Brian and that is my real number! Please take it down immediately, also can you please email the IP address of the person who posted it? I wish to take legal action please.

February 8, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Brian

STOP GIVING OUT MY NUMBER PLEASE! PEOPLE PLEASE STOP CALLING ME I AM THE VICTIM OF CYBER BULLYING

February 8, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Brian

Admin please delete this post! Someone keeps posting my real phone number on here! I am a victim of cyber bullying!

February 8, 2011 at 11:42 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Hold the Onions

Brian, if someone is handing out your number maliciously, call your carrier and tell them you want to change it. Then give it out slowly among your friends, until you can isolate and figure out who did it, and then press charges if necessary, taking printouts of the guy's comments for evidence.

February 8, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Brian

Admin PLEASE DELETE POST WITH MY CELL NUMBER !! TY!

February 9, 2011 at 8:21 am | Report abuse |
  134. Ntimad8

I hope your mom washes your mouth with soap, takes you for a STD check and puts you on birth control.

February 9, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  135. Cheap

I hope your mom drags you over to my house and the 2 of you spend a few days in my bedroom

February 9, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  136. Justin Beiber

Would you mom like to watch as me and Brian do 69 with each others C*CK in mouth...mmmm...Brian...IM ready...Give me your number...FA GG OTT.

February 9, 2011 at 9:08 am | Report abuse |
  137. Fro

Oh no! Step away from the computer and it will stop! That way easy!

February 9, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |