Channing Tatum: Yes, I was a stripper
February 7th, 2011

Channing Tatum: Yes, I was a stripper

He may wear some seriously skimpy skirts in the upcoming gladiator epic "The Eagle," but that's nothing compared to the uniform Channing Tatum wore in his pre-acting career — as a stripper.

"Yeah, yeah, [I] definitely was," he tells CNN of his 1999 Tampa club stint as exotic dancer Chan Crawford. "[I] had a crazy life in Florida, man. I've lived a lot of different lives, and I’m not ashamed of 'em."

That's not to say Tatum would recommend that other actors follow his career path.

"Would I suggest 'em to people? Probably not," the 30-year-old, who is set to star in the "21 Jump Street" movie, tells CNN of his earlier jobs. "But it was just one of those things. I’ve had a bunch of different, incredible experiences that I might have never really escaped, and I’m pretty happy I got nine lives."

"Hopefully," he adds, "I’ve got a couple more in the pocket.”

"The Eagle" opens in theaters on February 11.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • movies

1. CRM

Hello there, simply become alert to your weblog through Google, and located that it is really informative. I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate for those who continue this in future. Lots of other people might be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

November 15, 2012 at 6:00 am | Report abuse |
  2. apsara holiday hotel

Fantastic web site. Lots of helpful info here. I am sending it to several buddies ans additionally sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks on your sweat!

August 25, 2012 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. Estética

Helpful info. Fortunate me I found your website by accident, and I'm stunned why this twist of fate did not happened in advance! I bookmarked it.

August 10, 2012 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Estética

I've learn some just right stuff here. Certainly value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how much effort you set to create this sort of excellent informative web site.

July 6, 2012 at 8:24 am | Report abuse |
  5. Digital Trade Services

I've been surfing on-line greater than three hours these days, but I by no means discovered any interesting article like yours. It's beautiful price sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made just right content as you probably did, the web will be a lot more helpful than ever before.

July 5, 2012 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Internet Business Consultant

Somebody essentially assist to make significantly posts I might state. That is the very first time I frequented your web page and to this point? I amazed with the research you made to make this actual submit extraordinary. Great process!

July 5, 2012 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Website Builder

Great beat ! I wish to apprentice whilst you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a blog web site? The account aided me a acceptable deal. I have been tiny bit familiar of this your broadcast provided bright clear concept

July 5, 2012 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  8. more details

Somebody necessarily help to make severely articles I would state. This is the very first time I frequented your web page and so far? I surprised with the analysis you made to make this actual post amazing. Great job!

July 5, 2012 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  9. levy t.

Hi my loved one! I want to say that this post is awesome, great written and include almost all important infos. I'd like to peer extra posts like this .

July 2, 2012 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Dell Laptop Download Driver

hey there and thank you to your information ? I've definitely picked up something new from right here. I did then again expertise a few technical points the usage of this site, as I skilled to reload the website lots of instances prior to I may just get it to load correctly. I were brooding about if your web hosting is OK? Now not that I am complaining, but sluggish loading instances occasions will very frequently have an effect on your placement in google and could injury your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords. Anyway I am including this RSS to my email and can look out for a lot extra of your respective fascinating content. Ensure that you replace this once more soon..

July 2, 2012 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  11. car

Woah this weblog is wonderful i like reading your posts. Keep up the great paintings! You realize, lots of people are looking round for this info, you can aid them greatly.

July 2, 2012 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  12. tissue culture

Hello there, just was alert to your blog via Google, and located that it's truly informative. I am gonna watch out for brussels. I'll appreciate for those who continue this in future. Numerous folks shall be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

July 1, 2012 at 9:10 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Windows Hosting

Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my site so i got here to go back the desire?.I am attempting to find issues to improve my site!I suppose its good enough to use a few of your concepts!!

July 1, 2012 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  14. maquiagem definitiva,dermopigmentação,micropigmentação,sobrancelhas,sombrancelhas,delineado olhos,aréloas,reconstrução da mama, lábios,curso maquiagem definitiva,curso micropigmentação,cicatrizes

Hi there, simply was alert to your weblog through Google, and found that it's really informative. I'm gonna be careful for brussels. I'll be grateful if you proceed this in future. Numerous other folks will likely be benefited out of your writing. Cheers!

June 30, 2012 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. muscle maximizer download

I have been exploring for a bit for any high-quality articles or weblog posts in this kind of area . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this web site. Reading this information So i'm happy to show that I've a very just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot surely will make certain to do not fail to remember this site and give it a glance on a relentless basis.

June 28, 2012 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Portal de la psicologia en españa, ayuda psicologica, trastornos, psicologia niños, psicologia adultos, psicologia madrid

I've been surfing online greater than 3 hours these days, but I by no means found any fascinating article like yours. It is beautiful value sufficient for me. In my opinion, if all website owners and bloggers made excellent content as you did, the internet might be much more useful than ever before.

June 28, 2012 at 8:29 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Omar Faruk

fdkg jfsdj fjkdsf f

November 4, 2011 at 10:51 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Derek

Yes bad actor and I hope he was hotter when younger cuz he aint that hot now.

But seriously WHO CARES? Unless he was teabagging Elton John for hundred dollar bills.

March 7, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  19. gladys

well it looks like he is losing all the way to the bank! and you are hot right Paris?

March 5, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Arglebargle

YAWN.

March 3, 2011 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
  21. JBart

Hatters!!!!! you are just jealous . How can you hate someone you don't even know. He's a picture of perfection. I just die every time I watch Dear John.

February 24, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Jen

He's pretty...

February 10, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  23. Nancy

sure he's good looking. but he's also an arrogant a**...so now he's not good looking.

February 9, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Dancin Machine

After dancin and gettin N*KED I would let the men slide dollar bills up my wet and waiting, with room for all, butthole.

February 9, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  25. D

I can fit T-rex and Justin Beibers D*CK in my mouth at the same time.

February 9, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  26. Maria

He's looking a little rough around the edges.

February 8, 2011 at 6:55 pm | Report abuse |
  27. nat

He was also a rent boy for some high profile politicians. So what?

February 8, 2011 at 5:44 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Shoobie Dobbie Doh!

And now you're living life as a TOOL.

February 8, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  29. T-rex

I dont care...I just wanna S*CK his D*CK.

February 8, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  30. Laura V,

does he do private parties?

February 8, 2011 at 9:41 am | Report abuse |
  31. HummerTime

The FA GG OT probably has a future in male G A Y films.

February 8, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  32. Lee

Actually the guy's a decent actor with looks to boot, sounds like he just was trying to make a living and made the most of a variety of experiences. So what's the matter with that?

February 7, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
  33. morticia

F you if you actually care about this guy.

February 7, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  34. JoeShmoe

Ya know... find me a story of an actor that does NOT have a dark history and you will have a news-breaking story!

February 7, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  35. jonny-boy

what's with all da hating??? If a person is gay, we shouldn't care!!!!

February 7, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  36. cutie pie

No matter what...the gay man is "good-looking."

February 7, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  37. D

Dear John wasn't that great of a movie though...his acting was just so-so

February 7, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Krissy

Love him!!!! Anyone who thinks he's a bad actor should see Dear John.

February 7, 2011 at 7:58 pm | Report abuse |
  39. @Jazmin

You're a s!utty disgrace to women who work real jobs and get somewhere in life. DumB wh@rs like you are the reason most men dont have respect for women.

February 7, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jazmin

I am sorry your husband or boyfriend would rather see me than your fatness and this makes you mad. I have a B.A in anthropology. I am in the Grad program what are you doing? Prolly on wellfare and working at wendy's. If you were not fat and mad because your man goes to strip clubs you would have said nothing.

February 7, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Joe, San Diego

Regardless Channing makes more money than you clowns complaining and he is a celebrity that you are typing about... I dig him and saw him perform not bad he danced for both men and women.
    Obviously he can act better than you because how many movies have you all starred in compared to Channing, he gives back to the community, he isn't stealing or behaving badly like Martin Sheen or Paris Hilton...

February 7, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Ed

We all are in a sense when we change our clothes as we go to bed or when we wake up so it's nothing out of the ordinary anymore, in fact it's kind of boring.. Every male has the same type of things underneath, including Al Gore..

February 7, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Paul http://www.youtube.com/ny007ny

Oh Holla !!! Do we have any videos of this hottie stripping? Let the leaks begin.

February 7, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  43. lala

i love the way he acts he is very hott and i would love to be his wife!!!!

February 7, 2011 at 7:03 pm | Report abuse |
  44. JD

Good role for Tatum. And he's been up front about his background, refreshing. Not like he was dealing drugs to get by. Besides, most people would be shocked to know how many kids strip to put themselves through college.

February 7, 2011 at 7:01 pm | Report abuse |
  45. ed

well it does not matter. he cannot act to save his life.. pretty sure he helped ruin the movie GI joe

February 7, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Ray Jackson, MS

He better hand on to his sparklie panties. He has the acting range of Stalone and will need a new job soon.

February 7, 2011 at 6:51 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Jazmin

What is wrong with stripping? I strip now and I make crazy money. I live in dallas and made a crapload of money on superbowl weekend. Not a bad profession if you have the body and not shy.

February 7, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  48. Layla.69

Lol....that is old news...but if he is still having a hard time getting over it he had can always come to my house and strip for me and my friends. We could be good therapy=)

February 7, 2011 at 6:42 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Smart_Guy

what a little fruitcake

February 7, 2011 at 6:30 pm | Report abuse |
  50. KiKiDee

Dear (Stupid) Critics,

CNN isn't saying this is breaking news. Why knock CNN for a fluffy story about a hot actor with a movie coming out? Silly. Besides, if it's old news – why'd you read it, and comment on it?

k.

February 7, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  51. MrsTatum

Why is everyone hatin' on him? Most men only wish someone wanted to see them naked

February 7, 2011 at 6:02 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Paul, Atlanta, GA

Oh, Not Carol Channing???

February 7, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Sarah in Texas

Wow, I am not surprised at all by this. You can hear it in his voice! Ha!

February 7, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Mike

It's funny, all the guys are hating on him the exact same way all girls seem to hate on Megan Fox

February 7, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  55. SenseiC

Channing WHO?

February 7, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  56. ks

That's fine with me! And the ladies who got to see that show up close & personal were very lucky!

February 7, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Dan

Darn. I was expecting a woman when I saw the link to this article.

February 7, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  58. rmac

Oh boy, more great values for our kids. If they are not drinking n shooting each other they are busy stripping.

February 7, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
  59. T3chsupport

I thought this was going to be some chick (I don't know what kind of name Channing is). I was expecting to see a bunch of people bashing on some actress for stripping when she was young or something.

Didn't expect this tasty morsel. Who cares why. I'd watch.

February 7, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Corvus1

So he had a job that only prudes and religious freaks would disapprove of. BFD. Man or woman, so long as you're not hurting anyone else, what you do with your life is nobody else's business.

February 7, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • ado

wrongo bongo. you just have to be religous to disapprove, not a freak. just because you don't believe in God, (and you are going to hell for that) doesn't give you any right to say "religous freaks" are the only people who would disapprove. I certainly don't want my kids stripping in front of people for money. The past is the past & if he has repented then everything will be OK.

February 7, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trey

Corvous1 you don't have to be a religious freak to disagree with stripping or any other type of entertainment so to speak.. it's just we all have different beliefs in what's right and what's wrong, but its not a particular group at all that feels that way...

Ado-now I understand what you are trying to say, but it's people like you that feel that you can determine who's going to hell and who's not... i'm thankful that you're not the judge nor the jury at all.. rather he repented or not, that's between him and God.. and even if he didn't repent, that's not a problem either because he may feel that it was a way to earn money and didn't see it as being bad... please no disrespect, but you may not want your kids stripping and his parents probably felt the same way, but guess what, when they are out of your house, a child/adult is going to do what he or she wants, just like you have.. i'm sure you didn't do or still don't do everything your parents wanted you to do, but if you did, that's great for you...

February 7, 2011 at 7:24 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Lori

I'd give him a dollar.

February 7, 2011 at 4:42 pm | Report abuse |
  62. D

And he is NOT that hot...

February 7, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really???

If he's not that hot, you must be gorgeous. BTW, being married at 30 is fairly normal.

March 8, 2011 at 11:38 pm | Report abuse |
  63. D

He's married? Didn't know... looks a little young to be married

February 7, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  64. rawr

I need to see photographic evidence lol

February 7, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  65. Doc Dave

Why do we make celebrities out of people with basically trash for backgrounds? What happened to self respect? What happened to being good role models? Sheesh!

February 7, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Trey

We are all commenting about what he used to do in his past, the very thing that he has confessed and really didn't have to and he owes no explanation. He admits he had a crazy life, but he doesn't recommend others to do what he has done and that's understandable because everyone is not built for what others are built for... Think about it again, it's his past, so everytime we began to judge and say what's nasty, gross, gay, etc.. you and I should look in the mirror because we all have a past, a present, and a future!! Yes, so what he stripped, big deal, but you never know what you would have to do if you were in a place where you're trying to reach your goals and dreams and it seems like there's no hope... so really, he did what he did and he's not ashame and he's no complaining so why should you.. it was his life and it is his life.. if his wife accepts his past and if he accepts and acknowledge his past, then who are you and I to sit around and really talk negative about what someone does???? Think about this, how many of you have "stripped" and didn't get paid for it? Yeah, I'm not talking about you who are married, but those that have girlfriends and boyfriends and you're doing more than taking your clothes off and you're not getting a dime from it.. hmm, yeah that's food for thought... if you are talking about him, then stop doing what you're doing that no one knows about!!!!

February 7, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |
  67. HouMom

who didn't know? Ellen had pics of him when he was on her show! He can come strip for me any day!

February 7, 2011 at 4:12 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Here's the latest....

I am at work and we have been in a war that has lasted a decade. Also, we're getting into another one. Yaaay.

February 7, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Sara

Is it too late to hire him for my bachlorette party?....Drool!

February 7, 2011 at 4:03 pm | Report abuse |
  70. jrod

thats show biz

February 7, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  71. Irish67

"I've lived a lot of different lives, and I’m not ashamed of 'em."

You really should be.

I saw him toss off into the audience one night. it was the best 7 seconds ever

February 7, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Jiggered

What a douchaholic!

February 7, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Val

What a hottie!!! His WIFE is a lucky woman!!

February 7, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  77. mauer

All of you that are trashing this guy are just plain jelous of his good looks, money and everything he's accomplished. I noticed that even though you 'hate' him, you still took time out of your 'precious' life to read and comment about him. Honestly people, if you are closeted gay don't be jelous of good looking guys because of your insecurties and issues.

February 7, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  78. MrsFizzy

A 21 Jump Street movie?!

February 7, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Robert

A lot of guys strip to make money for college and other things, no big surprise here.

February 7, 2011 at 3:32 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Suz

Never seen him act, so I can't comment on that.

But I'd sure as heck watch him take his clothes off. Yowza!

February 7, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Mike Mazzl

He is an actor, has gotten some decent roles, he is totally goodlooking, kick ass bod, made decent money, and if you know anything about him actually goes back home alot to his family farm and works... and so what he stripped for $ for a while instead of taking handouts.
    Yeah what a loser LOLOL

I can only imagine what you hater's lives are like

February 7, 2011 at 3:30 pm | Report abuse |
  82. banasy

The comments are much, MUCH more entertaining that the actual article! Thanks, peeps! You've all made my day!!!

February 7, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  83. BMarie

He is a beautiful man!

February 7, 2011 at 3:27 pm | Report abuse |
  84. always thinkin

I don't care if he can act or not, that is one gorgeous man!

February 7, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Tom

Dumb A$$

February 7, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  86. J

Gay

February 7, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  87. LUCAS

HE MAY SUCK AS AN ACTOR, OR HAVE A PAST, BUT ALLLLL OF YOU WHO ARE TALKING TRASH ARE JUST JEALOUS THAT HE'S LIVING THE LIFE AND YOU'RE DOING WHAT?????????????????????

February 7, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Jeromy

Good for him! Who are we to judge and why would we. At least he isn't covering it up like some do. Rock on!

February 7, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  89. jerikah

he can come strip for me anytime!!! LOL

February 7, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Chuck

Just a very lucky guy with absolutely no talent

February 7, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  91. JP

I bet the next annoucement is that he is gay

February 7, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • @JP

Oh man I hope so!

February 7, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hmm

Yeah. I'm sure his wife would be surprised to find that out. But, in the mean time... he gets to be married to a beautiful woman, desired by women worldwide, equally envied by men worldwide, and make millions as a "horrible" (per other posters' opinions) actor.... yeah... you guys are all absolutely right. This guy MUST be gay and a loser.

February 7, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  92. beeecaaaause

I wonder if he remembers hooking up with me.

February 7, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
  93. s flora

Wow! such hatred,or is it jealousy? He doesn't decide what ends up in the article. Journalist ask questions and they put what they want in the article. At least he is being honest!

February 7, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  94. J0nx

This dude is the worst actor in the history of acting. Ever.

February 7, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |

Oh I think I would have to go with Paul Walker for that. But it's a photo finish...lol

February 7, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Stevie J

Who the HELL is Channing Tatum????

February 7, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  96. The Real D

He should probably stick to stripping...I haven't been impressed with his acting

February 7, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  97. william

What else for a young handsome struggling actor to do. The money he made was good quick and easy
    . Couldn't do that slapping burgers at Wendy's. So why not let Wendy slap your butt for money.

February 7, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Nyxxie

He can strip for me any day!

February 7, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Charlie Sheen

Does he do private party appearances???

February 7, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Jo Mama

Waz up suckas

February 7, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Posh-Kenneth

These comments are exactly what I expected from a bunch of r-tards typing from behind their computers with a. no lives and b. no money.

February 7, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Babiyaga

I know right? Sounds like a bunch of sad sack losers. I mean, really? I never knew Channing Tatum had this much effect on others men, good for him.

February 7, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Posh-This

So the guy is gay.Big deal.

February 7, 2011 at 3:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • ME

these ppl have no lives. you dont no him and you dont no wat its like to be in his shoes. pathetic

February 9, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  102. Abdul Jones

Who is Channing Tatum?

February 7, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

No joke. From the name, I thought it was a girl.

February 7, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Yo!

I thought it was a girl too, must admit!
      Was kinda surprised when a guy's face popped up.

Bet he got decent money for it, from all the girls...

February 7, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Are you so bored that you clicked on the article and took the time to comment? Or just so lazy you couldn't Google his name to find out who he is? Or just plain dumb?

February 7, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  103. alicia johnson

he is the hottest person ive ever seen

February 7, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Ran can

Freakin awesome. :)

February 7, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  105. cheefsfury

ILD HARDLY CALL HIM AN ACTOR

February 7, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

Then what is it he's doing to earn those probable seven-figure salaries?

February 7, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • lolacatfishenfuego

i'll be the first to admit that i dislike people who claim to be an actor when they have the emotional range of a pistachio, but i'll be dipped in fajita seasoning and grilled if he ain't at the very least pretty attractive in my opinion.

February 7, 2011 at 7:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • @ cheefsfury

your an idiot

February 9, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  106. ihatechanningtatum

Channing Tatum is the worst actor to ever live.

February 7, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

Please don't call him an actor... he doesn't deserve that.

February 7, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • ihatechanningtatum

Your correct. He is a waste of space. I wish he would disappear of the face of the planet.

February 7, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • ???

Do you always harbor hatred for people youve never met (who have much better lives than you...more money, more friends,better looks), or do you leave such comments because you are so important at your job (assuming you actually have one) that you can spend your afternoon acting like a low rent sack of filth online?

February 7, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fred

@ihatechanningtatum – that's "you're", Genius.

February 7, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • ME

He's better than you

February 9, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
    • dtcpr

I'd have to agree that he is an AWFUL actor but I can't say i don't love looking at him ;)

February 16, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  107. myohmy

Maybe he looks better with is clothes off.........'cause he's nothing to look at with them on!

February 7, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  108. sassie

And this is supposed to be world shaking news? Ho hum.......

February 7, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  109. nick

I really dig nude guys.

February 7, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  110. rob

Real nice, Rod Rub. Does your hostility stem from the fact that you haven't come out yet?

February 7, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  111. Superhiro

Gross.

February 7, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • ...

This has litterally been know and broadcasted for like years now I think. Ive heard about this on tv multiple times, years ago. Great job finding the breaking news CNN!

February 7, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • DEADINSIDE

I know right???? His hair is like "straight" (not) out of Theres something about Mary!

February 7, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • voldemort

In other breaking news, Obama is black.

February 7, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Michael Armstrong Sr. Tx.

Danny Devito stripping is more gross .

February 7, 2011 at 5:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Duh

CNN.com bashers: Instead of whining and complaining, if you don't like the reporting CNN does... GO SOMEWHERE ELSE. Why is that such a difficult concept for you crybabies?

February 7, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Posh-Kenneth

@Hummer- sounds like you know more about that then he does.

February 7, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  113. D

take the number that you can fit in yours and divide by two...

February 7, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  114. Charlie Sheen

I understand you accepted the role as his stunt double Howie...Congats!!!..now get on you knees!!

February 7, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |