February 4th, 2011

Bieber teaches Regis and Kelly how to dougie

Morning talk show hosts Regis Philbin and Kelly Ripa can now add their names to the long list of celebrities who can do the “dougie” thanks to none other than Justin Bieber.

The Biebs stopped by “Live with Regis and Kelly” to talk about his upcoming movie “Never Say Never,” and by the end of the show somehow ended up on stage with the co-hosts breaking it down. It may be one of the funniest renditions of the dance since Doug E. Fresh taught it to Wolf Blitzer during the Soul Train Awards.

In addition to the dougie, Regis and Kelly also did the “wheelchair” and a little freestyling of their own. Maybe they should consider joining the cast of “Dancing With the Stars.”

1. office moving company

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was once totally right. This submit actually made my day. You cann't imagine just how a lot time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

August 8, 2012 at 2:09 am | Report abuse |
  2. signs of pancreatic cancer

Hello there, just was aware of your blog via Google, and located that it is really informative. I am gonna be careful for brussels. I will be grateful in the event you continue this in future. Numerous other people might be benefited from your writing. Cheers!

August 7, 2012 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  3. America

All some Justin bieber rocks

March 3, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  4. thekid

Wheres an ice cream truck when you need it....

February 9, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  5. T-rex

Oh Justin is so cute...I want to taste his Weiner in my mouth!

February 8, 2011 at 7:50 am | Report abuse |
  6. Scam

I truthfully did not realize how talented he was until I saw him on Regis & Kelly - he is a musician,he can sing & dance- I thought he was a phoney wanna be.. I will not buy his music or see the movie but more power to him–he's laughing all the way to the bank while dind-dongs like "Jack Cornhole" post silly comments–grow up

February 5, 2011 at 8:13 am | Report abuse |
  7. What the?

Why are they asking him? Why not invite the African American young men who MADE the song and the dance to come on the show and demonstrate/teach? We're sick of the Beib already!!! Dang.

February 4, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rebel

Hey 'What the?' I think there are more significant things us black folks can seek credit for... But if you want to discuss his ridiculous anime style-hair... then i'm with you! lol

February 4, 2011 at 4:18 pm | Report abuse |
  8. paulbmro

Check out the top about Hollywood's stars with the biggest income in 2010 here moviesfan.eu/news/item/325-check-out-the-top-about-hollywoods-stars-with-the-biggest-income-in-2010

February 4, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  9. floor

Please be nice to JB. He is helping bring back Beavis and Butthead ! Anyone who does that must be ok.

February 4, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |