'Showbiz Tonight' Flashpoint: Could Lindsay Lohan end up back in jail?
February 3rd, 2011

'Showbiz Tonight' Flashpoint: Could Lindsay Lohan end up back in jail?

So, I’ve been really rooting for Lindsay Lohan to (finally!) turn her life around after her latest visit to rehab, but has she kicked drugs and picked up another nasty habit… theft?! That’s what the LAPD wants to know today.

"Showbiz Tonight" has all the very latest details on Lindsay’s alleged jewel heist!

And have you heard Nicole Kidman’s (kind of) botox confessions? Also, did Jennifer Aniston nearly turn down the role that made her a superstar?

Plus, who will we name the Most Provocative Celebrity of the Week? Will it be Charlie Sheen for his rehab drama, Halle Berry for her baby battle or Kim Kardashian for her nude photo meltdown? Who do you think it should be? Post your thoughts here.

See you on "Showbiz Tonight" at 5 p.m. ET and again at 11 p.m. ET/PT on HLN today!

Watch Showbiz Tonight Weekdays Exclusively at 11PM ET on HLN.

1. Bindu

If you're in California, your frost date might fall BEFORE the color groups. I am ikorwng on coming up with a system for folks like you. It may not roll out until fall, or at the latest next spring.

March 17, 2012 at 2:21 am | Report abuse |
  2. Lohans ROCKS

I could eat her P*ssy for hours. Cmon Lindsay take it off, then shave it off and let me go to licking and dining at the "Y". I guarantee you I could lick, eat your P*SSY better than that Ronson guy.

February 4, 2011 at 9:30 am | Report abuse |
  3. mad hater

I saw Labor Pains, I would knock that broad up

February 3, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  4. JD

Lohan was in Machete which was released Sept 2010. She starred in Labor Pains in 2009 which was planned for theater release but premiered on ABC. She was wonderful in her early films as a child. Wish she could get back on track.

February 3, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
  5. mad hater

I wanna party with Lindsay, she's such a whowere

February 3, 2011 at 8:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. banasy

@Superhiro:

The entertainment media just gives the public what they want....in 30 years, you will be hearing about what a hot mess she looked at the local grocery store. I WISH all psuedo-celebs would fade away...but alas, it probably never be so. *Sigh*

@chrissy: they say alleged so they won't be sued...but with all the cameras everywhere, the truth will out. I hope for her sake she didn't pull a Winona Ryder...it took her YEARS to be taken seriously again!

February 3, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. bleh

Can it, Jack Spamalot Wagon!!!

February 3, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jack wagon

Lindsey loves this song:
    youtube.com/watch?v=BkdL5sfJ7G4

February 3, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  9. chrissy

well it did state "allegedly" stole the jewelry. they havent proved that she has so she is presumed innocent until proven guilty

February 3, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Superhiro

That's what I would think banasy. So isn't there like.... zero prospect that she will one day become a working actress again? Meaning that shouldn't the media kinda let her fade out of the spotlight since she's not really a celebrity anymore?

February 3, 2011 at 5:30 pm | Report abuse |
  11. banasy

@Superhiro:
    No, I don't think she's been in anything recently...except in and out of rehab. Who is going to take a chance on an actress who has proven herself that unreliable? Her addiction has kept her in the limelight, but out of work...

@Querhea:

Personally, I don't look up to anyone in the entertainment industry...they're only human, and when they fall down like the rest of us do, it's painful to watch.

February 3, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Querhea

Really,there is just so much drama going on in the entertainment industry right now that i can't look up to these people right now and i make good wishes to Halle but i can't look up at all to them.

February 3, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Superhiro

But has she made a movie recently? Like in the past 2 years? I've never even seen a trailer of a movie with her in it.

February 3, 2011 at 5:05 pm | Report abuse |
  14. banasy

No, that's Paris Hilton you're thinking of.

Lindsey Lohan was a pretty decent actress doing (ahem!) Disney movies. She started getting in trouble when she started hanging out with...Paris Hilton!

February 3, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Superhiro

Is Lindsay Lohan like an actress or something? I've never even heard of her being in anything. It just seems like she gets a buttload of press for someone who's... like really not a celebrity.

February 3, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  16. El Jefe

This chick keeps getting nastier, dirtier and hotter all the time.

February 3, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |