Nicole Kidman admits Botox, talks Tom Cruise
February 3rd, 2011

Nicole Kidman admits Botox, talks Tom Cruise

Nicole Kidman might be raising eyebrows with her new Marie Claire U.K. interview, in which she admits to using Botox and talks about her marriage to Tom Cruise.

"I tried it, I didn’t like it, so I’ve gone back to my own forehead," the 43-year-old "Rabbit Hole" star says of Botox in the magazine's March issue. "But I’ve never had plastic surgery on my face. People say I have but I haven’t.”

While the Oscar nominee constantly finds herself in the limelight thanks to her acting performances, she says she wasn't looking to become a celebrity when she married Cruise in 1990.

"As a couple we were very private. We were not out a lot and we were very, very tight and that’s why we lasted ten years, which is a good amount of time, particularly when you get married at 23," she says. "I was never seeking to be a celebrity. But I was prepared to do that for love."

What she may not have been prepared for, however, was the breakdown of her relationship with Cruise. "I was really damaged and not sure whether that was ever going to happen again to me," she told the magazine. "I certainly never thought I'd have a baby at 41. But we never know what's around the corner."

"I’m ready to give up anything for love because, ultimately, that is what you have," she says. "You get so much from a relationship when it is filled with love.”

1. childs room

Attractive element of content. I simply stumbled upon your weblog and in accession capital to claim that I get actually loved account your weblog posts. Anyway I'll be subscribing in your feeds or even I achievement you get entry to consistently quickly.

October 17, 2012 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  2. vintage kleding

Just want to say your article is as surprising. The clarity on your put up is simply cool and that i could think you are knowledgeable in this subject. Well along with your permission let me to take hold of your feed to stay up to date with imminent post. Thanks one million and please continue the enjoyable work.

August 6, 2012 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Membership Business Model

Great weblog here! Additionally your website quite a bit up fast! What web host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as quickly as yours lol

July 15, 2012 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
  4. Learn more about forex trading system

Thank you for the good writeup. It in reality was once a enjoyment account it. Glance advanced to more introduced agreeable from you! By the way, how could we be in contact?

July 13, 2012 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Chris

Nicole and I have one thing in common–We both love Tom Cruise and always will love Tom Cruise.

July 3, 2012 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  6. film blog

I enjoy, cause I found exactly what I was taking a look for. You've ended my four day lengthy hunt! God Bless you man. Have a nice day. Bye

April 18, 2012 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  7. Holland america jobs in seattle

Little known details of american sectors. By simply Xavier holland many of us jingle these people inside our pouches, we all throw all of them from soccer games,...

January 15, 2012 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
  8. Botox

Botox treatmentsis taken by mainly Doctors ....

February 10, 2011 at 6:35 am | Report abuse |
  9. Isabel

I was always impressed with the class and dignity Nicole displayed when going through that painful break up/divorce from Tom. She chose to keep the details of that relationship private. She has obviously given thought to what happened to their relationship and only now feels she can give an answer that frankly remains classy. She is not trying to belittle Tom or lesson the impact of that relationship in her life. I for one am happy that she has stopped using the botox on her forehead. I think she looks great for 43. She has pale skin that she took care of when she was younger and it shows. I am very pleased she has found happiness and I wish her all the best.

February 6, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
  10. PJ

It is hard to believe she could have had a "real" relationship with Tom Thumb.

February 6, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Cindy

Very funny article – anyone who has seen the movie 'Dead Calm' where she starred with Sam Neill and Billy Zane... if you see that movie and look at her now, it's *clear* that some work was done on her face – and not just the forehead, either.

February 4, 2011 at 6:47 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Henri

She may have done Botox, but Tom's like to give INJECTIONS as well and is big into BLOWTOX.

February 4, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  13. Jen

I like her...and even though it's none of my business, I'd LOVE to hear the WHOLE STORY about Tom some day....

February 4, 2011 at 9:34 am | Report abuse |
  14. Dee

She's a mom of 5.. she just had another baby by a surrogate, no?

February 3, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

Dee, She has 2 that was adopted with Tom, one on her own with Keith, and then 1 surrogate with Keith. That makes 4, but Tom has 1 with his wife Katie, so not sure if that counts towards being her step-daughter making it 5.

February 4, 2011 at 3:18 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Bookenz

I don't know about her nose, but I've heard rumors about it. However, she has clearly had her lips enhanced. I should know, I've done it and I know what it looks like.

February 3, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  16. Ralph

Wow, I did not know so many people who are plastic surgeons come read these articles. So many of you are so sure about her plastic surgery. Amazing.

February 3, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

Ralph..You should re-read and revise your sentence. But we are not here to talk about you. I find it amazing that you have enough time nor care enough to read the artice, and then comment on it. They are commenting on her plastic surgery because she commented on it yesterday ..oops you missed an artice! tsk tsk

February 4, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  17. mt

I read this artile earlier today and it did only mention her 2 children with Keith, and the whole botox part wasn't included either. They have revised the article at some point today and added to it.

February 3, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  18. rkm63

Well Ben, that'll certainly be news because I don't recall ever hearing anything bad about Nicole. I do know of some hate filled jealous women that have made it their mission to wreck her marriage with Keith. lol

February 3, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  19. CHUCK

NEVER KNEW WHERE THE RUMOR CAME FROM THAT TOM IS GAY BUT THATS THE WORD ON THE STREET. OBVIOUSLY IT NEVER BOTHERED NIC AS SHE LOVED THAT DUDE TILL THE END. OFTEN WONDER IF SHE IS OVER HER LOVE FOR HIM. NO DOUBT SHE HAS A TOTALLY DIFFERENT 'AFFAIR' WITH KEITH WHO TO THE WORLD IS A REAL MAN. WHATEVER!

February 3, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  20. rkm63

Nicole handled the interview with dignity, atleast she didn't trash Tom. lol The media would've just loved that, but she didn't fall for it.

February 3, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Ben Dover

Apparently, she's starting to slowly come clean about herself in order to preempt soon-to-be-released "tell all" books that decscribes what a horrible person she really is in her private life.

February 3, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Moose

Blah, blah, blah. Who really cares what these celebs say anyway? Seriously people. Start thinking for yourself.

February 3, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  23. truthinrock

Who is raising her children? Can you say nanny.....

February 3, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Marco555

she left Tom because of his secret gay escapades.

February 3, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Karen

That's all that came out of that interview? She sure ommitted a lot about Tom, didn't she? SHE knows what I'm referring to.

February 3, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Ben Dover

The ironic thing is that she never even needed Botox – I think she looked so good naturally before.

February 3, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Shannon Nutt

Hey, her lips are no more fake than her personality! I've always felt Tom Cruise got a bad rap/rep from their relationship – always felt it was more her than him that caused the breakup.

February 3, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Ebs

i always thought she was so beautiful and graceful, until now! there are more beautiful celebrities older than her!

February 3, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  29. steve

"I tried it, I didn't like it, so I went back to my own forehead"... I thought she was talking about silly Cruise before I read the rest of that sentence!!

February 3, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Yakman2

Jennifer Aniston looks all natural.. Nicole lips do look Botoxic...I hate it when women do that crap they loo all plasticy and fake.. She still looks good but I think natural is way more attractive then the Joker as in Batman pulled Joan Rivers smile face......

February 3, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Sisi

That upper lip has had SOMETHING done to it, that's just not natural!!!

February 3, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Gabe Kaplan

She says they were "not out" much and some would say Tom still isn't out.

February 3, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Sonya

ahahah finally "admits Botox", was she thinking that we are stupids not to note??Se has been using it for several years.... no expression, frozen forehead....etc etc

February 3, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Ann

Adopted, stepchild, bio-child is all the same, YOUR child. I was a stepchild because of the death of my father and my stepfather would tell people he and my mother had x amount of kids which excluded me. How do you think I felt? Like a nothing.God said, it's how you treat people who aren't your own, (meaning flesh and blood), that counts.

February 3, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  35. sam

Yeah, cuz clearly those lips that don't touch at the corners of her mouth, and which look nothing like her old ones, are not the result of plastic surgery 0_o

February 3, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  36. MarToon

When will Ms. Kidman come clean about her long term love affair with ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER? She was freqeuently seen, in disguise, in ABDULLAH THE BUTCHER'S fine eatery in Atlanta, Georgia. We all knoew who she was, but never said anything out of respect for Abdullah's privacy.

February 3, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Random

I have actually been to Abdullah the Butcher's in Atlanta....East Point, actually. What brought THAT up?

February 4, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Steve-O

Don't care about the kids, botox or Tom...I'd still hit it!

February 3, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
  38. suzyjenner

Nicole honey
    You definitely changed your lips. Like Cher, to me, it changed who you were in my favorite movies.

February 3, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

I have to agree, about the change in her lips. I think the botox drained from her "forehead" to her lips, and other parts of her face. She is a beautiful lady who needs nothing done to her looks.

February 3, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Marysol

I love Nicole Kidman!! She's so strikingly beautiful! Top notch actress and very classy,,,especially after what she went through being married to Tom Cruise! I'm so happy for her and her new life!

February 3, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  40. zizi

she's still in love with tom cruise. lol

February 3, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Shawn Marie

She has TOO had plastic surgery. All you have to do is look at before and after pictures. Your lips don't turn from thin into big fat balloon lips all by themselves unless you have an allergy. They look GROSS. She used to be cute. Now she looks like a big hunk of plastic.

February 3, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  42. The two witnesses

They're here!! The two witnesses spoken of in revelation chapter 11!! Please call 800 613 9494 or visit Facebook.com/wefoundthem
    Don't delay,call today!!!

February 3, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  43. candice

You don't have to grow a child in your womb and deliver it to be it's Mother. A Mother is the woman who chooses to love a raise any child that is born. I think it is great that there are women out there who are honored to take a child and raise it. Too many children are sitting in homes waiting to find a family. Why do you criticize? It is no secrete the Nicole has had fertility problems.

February 3, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  44. gobeds

i like it it actually goves a reaosn to live

cinefind

February 3, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Ali

I think she is beautiful, inside and out. I admire her composure and how she handled when her cheating, character-less first husband dumped her for a newer model. I admire that she didn't give into the temptation to publicly air complaints or take shots at him, even though he deserved it.

February 3, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Fiona

Her nose is growing longer, without the aid of plastic surgery! Never wanted to be a celebrity? I guess that's why she went into acting, yeah? No plastic surgery? I think she's doing a Bill Clinton there - "it depends on how you define plastic surgery". There are many common procedures that are way short of a face lift. I'd lay bets that she's had a brow lift. And a procedure that tightens and reduces the softness in the jaw that women get after age forty. She's had loads of filler in her lips and cheeks - not surgical, but on a par with Botox, certainly. I see nothing wrong with getting any of this done, but it's pitiful when someone does it and denies it.

February 3, 2011 at 1:04 pm | Report abuse |
  47. junglejim123

Nicole Kidman handled herself with class during the Cruise-Kidman divorce. She did some of her best acting while she was going thru all the drama. Its good to see her end up with someone shes madly in love with and she and Keith seem very happy. She must als be very glad to be away fromn that Scientology group.. Poor Katie Holmes....

February 3, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ali

Exactly! Except I would say, Ms. Holmes is getting what she deserves...

February 3, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  48. tamara

Her face is heavily botoxed and her lip are plumed which has made her look ugly. She might have not had a major facelift but she has had many procedure. No need to deny. All you have to do just to look at her face.

February 3, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  49. anonymous

I know plastic surgery, and she has had plenty on her face. Her eyes, nose, lips, cheeks, mouth. She's had way more than Botox.

February 3, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Enitan

Lynn, i don't give a damn what anyone does to their body. Its none of my or anyone's business

Again get a life.

February 3, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Lynn

I don't care if she had surgery on her face or not. But why lie about it? Her nose looks dramatically different than it use to...I just wish all these women would stop getting their lips over plumped, their faces filled and botoxed. It's down right scary!! I'm all for a little maintenance...maybe some botox here and there, but the fillers and plumping is gross!

February 3, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  52. Enitan

I realized a long time ago that most people that graduated from High school can only read up to 4th grade level.

The article clearly states a mom of four(4) but who cares? 2 or 4 any of you ever fed these kids?

Get a life people. As for her face don't care and don't give a damn. Its her body and face. I will never alter what God gave me, so more power to any half brain idiot that does. There is better things in life to talk about, this people are not regular people, they pretend for a living and the rest of you of with half of a brain glories them
    What a sick society!!!

February 3, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marky

So let me get this straight...you don't care, but anyone who does or says anything different from what you do "has half a brain". It's a "sick society" because we allow actors to make money, instead of paying someone to sit in their mother's basement and have a hissy-fit because others are posting on this site, right? Hmmm, I don't think your theory stands the smell test.

As far as whether or not Nicole Kidman has used botox, had surgery, or anything else, I really think it's no one's business and I see no reason to criticize her when more than so many of the "real people" walking around have done the same. The woman has had waaay too much criticism for just trying to live her life, recover from a traumatic divorce, and finally find happiness with Keith Urban, to put up with this crap. Honestly, all of you people griping about her life need to take a long look at your own.

February 3, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • Fiona

Classic! Enitan lambastes (look it up, sweetie) the rest of us for being illiterate, while abusing the English language to the hilt. I'm sure God gave you at least half a brian, En.

February 3, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

Well said, Marky. I'm with you!

February 3, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  53. Drew

The only vision I have of Nicole was from Eyes Wide Shut, walking around her bedroom in a cotton tank top and panties, smoking a joint. Plus I have a thing for Redheads.

February 3, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
  54. shidley

If by "plastic surgery on her face" she means, "I haven't had a face lift". Sure. I believe that. But she has clearly had either a brow lift or "thread lift" to the outer corners of her eyes. And either collagen, restylane or other type of filler to her lips. Especially her upper lip.

These procedures don't involve much cutting, therefore, may not be considered so much as "plastic surgery" by many. However, all you have to do is go back in time a bit. Look up photos of Nicole when she was in Days of Thunder and compare them to how she looks now. The difference is drastic. Oh yes. She's had a few modifications since then.

February 3, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  55. amanda

First of all, use spell check people, or use a dictionary. Second, who cares? So what if she had botox? Or plastic surgery or collagen? It's her choice, and none of our business. Second, to the person commenting about how this is sad that this is the most important thing on our mind: you must not have Egypt or food prices too high on your list of priorities, or you would comment there instead of here.

February 3, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • anamda

First of all, who cares if people misspell wrods? They aren't using their real names for god's sake, do you think they care if people think they are bad spellers? Second, who cares if a person comments on a celebrity who clearly is in denial about her appearance. Making fun of them is fun. Is she your cousin? So why the heck do you care?

February 3, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Be Quiet

The story states she's an Oscar nominee (which is true), but she is an Oscar winner.

February 3, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Merle

Was the article edited to say "four" instead of "two" after comments were made? I've seen that happen.

February 3, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  58. hannah01

Like we didn't know she used Botox...give me a break. Her whole forehead doesn't move and her lips didn't just grow on their own...

February 3, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
  59. sara

She quit botox after getting a facelift:p

February 3, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  60. blahblahblah

It doesn't matter what this article states – mom of 4 or mom of 2 – do you all believe that the reporter or proofreader/editor wouldn't or couldn't make a mistake? It amazes me that when people read an article they actually believe everything in it – as if no mistakes were made on the part of the paper/magazine/etc.So, we all know she is the mom of 4 and the article does state that.

February 3, 2011 at 11:58 am | Report abuse |
  61. BobtheLobster

RE: Girl w/ the frozen face was: Virginia O'Brien/1940's singer-actress

February 3, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  62. Sharon

She's gone back to her beautiful self after the horrible botox job she had done last year. Except for the lips . . . not feeling' that.

February 3, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  63. Babado

I think it is interesting... married first to Cruise. Adopted children. Now is married and gives birth. I guess Tom wasn't up to that duty.

February 3, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
    • Mary

You could also look at it this way: Tom....married to Nicole. Adopts children. Now married and new wife gives birth.

February 3, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Susan

What on earth has happened to her upper lip? It's like it's disintegrated. It does NOT look like that in photo's of her when she was younger..

February 3, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  65. Chris

I thought she was a mother of 4....I guess I'm wrong.

February 3, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
  66. Radi0j0hn

Re: Botox: Who was the pop singer in the 1940's dubbed "The Girl With The Frozen Face." My parents used to talk about her. She'd sing well, but her face was expressionless. Not sure if it was a hoax or medical condition.

February 3, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  67. BobtheLobster

Beautiful woman, although she never should have had veneers replace her original teeth. Lips look unnatural/collagen injections,maybe? She looked awesome in "Days of Thunder" and "Dead calm"..

February 3, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  68. Momo

She doesn't use botox in her forehead anymore, but what's up with her rubbery lips, cheeks, eyes, and nose? Creepy.

February 3, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  69. Matt

Youthful looks; Natural beauty. It's because she is Australian. They'll all the same. Gorgeous. Just look at Russell Crowe. Now there's more Aussie beauty.

February 3, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  70. Got a life

Out of so many events in the world to comment on, I am so glad this is the most important of topics. Who cares about the Egyptian revolution, Americans KIA, and soaring food prices? At least we here know Kidman has tried Botox.

February 3, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  71. Dan

Norm: "Lean" to spell

February 3, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  72. ddddd

Botox on her forehead??? What about her lips? Think there's enough collagen in there? Hideous!

February 3, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  73. James Berkley

"She was prepared to be a celebrity for love" WOW, what a sacrifice on her part. She was willing to make millions and the attention of millions for love. Your my hero Nicole! I wish all women were willing to make that sacrifice.

February 3, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  74. BAILEY

ah Nichole, you SO traded up!! Keith Urban is totally the man Cruise will NEVER be!!! Happy to have you with us here in Nashville and happy to see a couple so much in love!

February 3, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
  75. JohnRJ08

Kidman may not have had actual surgery on her face, but it is obviously packed with so much collagen injections that she doesn't have to go under the knife. I don't understand why so many women do this to their face. Especially their lips. It is so unnatural looking, to the point of looking rather scary.

February 3, 2011 at 11:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Mamasita

Thank you for saying it. I have a lot of respect for her–but I do wish she'd be honest about the injections...she looks like a Restalyn commercial. The other sad thing: she probably doesn't see her older kids so much because they are being raised scientologists. Unfortunate.

February 4, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  76. lana

WOW! She used botox? No kidding? And in other news the sky is blue....

February 3, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
  77. Jim

Hey, people saying that the article says she's a mom of 4, here's the line:
    Try scrolling up next time.

February 3, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Vicsta

They are saying Jim, that somewhere along the line, someone went onto the website and pysically CHANGED it to say 4, from 2. There must have been a MISTAKE and they corrected it, which is what YOU read, (the correction). Do you get it now?

February 3, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Dasvid

Ummm guys it says MOM OF 4 in the article...put on your reading glasses...LOL

February 3, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Dasvid and others are slow

Ummm...guys they re-edited the story after people started commenting....they do it all the time....put in your brain...LOL

February 3, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  79. Ashley Baker

She is a magnificent human being,who is married to another magnificent human.they are a beautiful couple and I like them both very much. Keep doing what your doing Nic.

February 3, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  80. A Complex Attorney

I'd do Tom and then we can take L Ron Hubbard's rocketship to Uranus.

February 3, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  81. Nik

LOL! I read "MOM OF 4"...did they re-write the story? Why are people saying otherwise? Besides although she adopted the older kids, Tom doesn't allow her much contact with them! I don't know how she allows that!

February 3, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Lilarose in Oregon

Yes, Nichole herself said recently that her two adopted kids choose to live with Tom and that Nichole doesn't see them as often as she would like. They are teens, teens can be, well, if you have one you know, but I think when they are young adults they will realize what a wonderful person their mother Nichole is. Just because Tom's current wife lives with the kids doesn't mean she is their mother. She is a so-called "stepmother" which means nothing, actually. Any woman that Tom marries (and there could be more) would be the stepmother.

February 3, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  82. open ur eyes

people...read!.. It says mom-of-four!.. Read the article.

February 3, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
    • Nick

After they fixed it. It now says that after everyone pointed it out. The writer made an edit and now you claim everyone are fools but they pointed out the mistake in the first place.

February 3, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Shufly

She's gorgeous at 43.

February 3, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

I like Nicole Kidman–I think she's a great actress, and I think she's beautiful. I have no idea what she does to maintain her youthful looks, and maybe she is just genetically lucky, so I will give her that. But she is outright lying about never having plastic surgery on her face. All you have to do is watch her in the movie Dead Calm from early in her career. She has an entirely different nose. Noses don't just suddenly grow into a beautiful shape, sorry.
      NOSE JOB! Everyone in Hollywood does it–so why lie? Is it some sort of ego thing to pretend you were born that way?

February 3, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
    • Kelly

sockpuppett: I've sat her for five minutes looking at pictures of Nicole from Dead Calm, and recent pictures. Her nose is NOT ENTIRELY different! I don't think she's had a nose job.

February 3, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

watch the movie–we all know pictures don't mean squat–it's all about flattering angles. The movie can't hide her nose. She has an upturned nose with odd nostrils....I've seen the movie several times so I am not making it up.

February 3, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

especially look at the area between her lips and her nose–you could see how her upper lip s being pulled up by her nose, the PHILTRUM is clearly altered or relaxed in some way

February 3, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  84. brown

Her face has the tell-tale signs of steroid use.

February 3, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • dan

her face does not look like she is on steroids (i.e., she is not Cushingoid). her lips and the corner of her mouth do look strange– like meg ryan after plastic surgery.

February 3, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
    • Huckleberry

She has had plastic surgery on her lips. There is a distinct difference between current picturs and past pics. There is a prominent implant which I think looks creepy. She looked so much better au naturel. Nicole, you came clean with the botox, which you denied for years. Why start of a confession with another lie?

I have no respect for these people.

February 3, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Gina

I don't know about steroid use, but she's definitely had some work done when you look at older pictures of her compared to now. She was so pretty then, why can't these celebrities leave their looks alone? I understand in Hollywood your face/body is how you get work, but why can't they see they ruin their looks overdoing the plastic surgery?

February 3, 2011 at 12:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kelly

Gina–I just looked at pictures of her from Dead Calm, and, while you could be right, I think the difference you are seeing is due to makeup. She's wearing a heavy foundation in the picture above. In Dead Calm (especially the seens where she's sunburned, not made up, and the nose is reddish), you notice the less attractive lines of her nose. In scenes where she's less ruddy (and more heavily made-up), the nose looks pretty much the same.

February 3, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Alli

READ PEOPLE! The article clearly states: Now happily married to singer Keith Urban since 2006, mom-of-four Kidman says love is all that matters.

February 3, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • Jaime

Glad to know that at least someone can read.

February 3, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Ummm...

Do you really think all of those people mis-read the article? Clearly it was edited after everyone pointed out the error. Use your brains people!

February 3, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  86. Wanda

I believe the writer of the article states that she is a mom of two and has not quoted her as saying she is a mom of two.

February 3, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  87. Heidi

The article above says she's a mom of two... it's actually four, she has two older children (adopted with Tom Cruise).

February 3, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  88. TexasMom

I thought she was a mom of 4.

February 3, 2011 at 9:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Norm

Look pin heads. It says....
      "Now happily married to singer Keith Urban since 2006, mom-of-four Kidman says love is all that matters."
      Lean to read.

February 3, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • frank

HA HA HA Lean. That's what you get for puting someone down.

February 3, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Andagain

Ha Ha Ha, Frank, that's PUTTING. Don't be so quick to make fun of a typo.

February 3, 2011 at 11:36 am | Report abuse |
    • dw

Hey – has anyone noticed the other article on the page saying "Announces the arrival of a new baby girl"? Therefore, that makes her a mother of FOUR.

February 3, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Mimi

She isn't a mom of two. She has 4 kids. She has raised 4 kids. Adopted or not (connor and Isabel) are her babies and it is quite hurtful to not mention that.

February 3, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Violet

Mimi,
      Read the article. It says she is the mom of four.

February 3, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • scroo yoo

I dont know,I ask myself if its possible for such a large group of people to be so ignorant

then I remember the tea party,ICP,reality tv shows(viewers and participants)anyone who says ginormous,etc

Im often surprised most people are capable of tying their shoes

February 3, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • liza

Frank – adopting children makes you their mother not stepmother. Why all the hate.

February 3, 2011 at 1:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Patty

Frank, your ignorance is astounding. Being a parent is more than the nine seconds of conception or the nine months of gestation. Being a parent is loving, nurturing, guiding and caring for a child through-out his or her life. Regardless of the path to parenthood, to denigrate the parent's role in the upbringing of a child because of his or her role in conception or birth is unfair and obtuse.

February 3, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

@Frank...since when is she a stepmother to the 2 children she had with Tom? They (Nicole & Tom) adopted those children. That does not make her a stepmother, it makes her their mother. And what's this crap about her youngest child? Just because a woman doesn't carry a baby inside herself and give birth to it does not mean she is not the child's mother. Therefore, she is definitely mother of FOUR!

February 3, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Guest

Please read the second to last paragraph where it had MOTHER OF 4(FOUR). Another interesting fact that she was quoted as saying "Connor and Isabella like living with their father TOM".

February 3, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Shelley

She's says mom of 4...can't you read?

February 3, 2011 at 2:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Konny

Her lips look strange too. I don't believe that she did only Botox but that she had also other plastic surgery. The women on Brazil don't lie about their plastic surgery.

February 3, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mindy Hanson

The article says she is a mother of four.. not 2.

February 3, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • kef

It's amazing when people don't read, before they get on their high horse. Mimi wanted to have something neg to say about this article.

February 3, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ralph

She mentions she HAD a baby meaning give birth. She's not denying anything. She does not say I only have one baby. She has two adopted kids (who are not babies), she gave birth to Sunday Rose and now she has Faith Margaret by a surrogate. I think she talks about all her children plenty. Give her a break. She's not the one who typed this article.

February 3, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Vic

The article was changed to reflect that she is the mother of four. When it was first posted, it said "mother of two."

February 4, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |