Britney Spears reveals details of her new CD
February 3rd, 2011

Britney Spears reveals details of her new CD

Fans who have been saying "Gimme More" since Britney Spears released her last record in 2008 were in for a treat Wednesday. The singer announced that she's got a new CD out next month and revealed its title and cover art on Twitter.

"I've poured my heart and soul into this album over the last 2 years," Spears, 29, tweeted of "Femme Fatale," which drops March 15. "I've put everything I have into it. This album is for you, my fans, who have always supported me and have stuck by me every step of the way! I love you all!"

Spears included a Twitpic of the album cover, which features a close up of the tousled-haired singer staring seductively into the camera.

So what can listeners expect from "Femme Fatale"?

Spears calls it "Sexy and Strong. Dangerous yet mysterious. Cool yet confident!" while a press release describes it as "a tribute to bold, empowered, confident, elusive, fun, flirty women and men."

The release explains, "It's not a conceptual album, Spears is letting the music speak for itself. She's worked hard on it for two years and she considers it to be her 'best album to date,' true to where she is now personally and professionally."

Will you be buying Spears' new CD?

1. SKWID

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH BRITNEY IS DUBBING!

March 7, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  2. dimes

Heard she'll be making an appearance on GMA at the end of the month! Hoping for more leaks or news on the album! http://bit.ly/dXhzm7

March 2, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  3. chicaextrana

Yeah, sure. I like the last two albums. Her music is fun for me. If you don't like Brit, whatever... not my problem.

February 12, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Steam

This site should be posted on Dr. Ruth!

February 5, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  5. Danimal

REALLY??I HATE seeing the usual comments like "CNN, this is not news!" I get it that it's entertainment news, but can't they do better than this? This girl who USED to be able to dance 10 years ago but hasn't sung an un-computerized note since childhood, and now writes mindless repetetive jingles. She does not deserve daily updates on the news about this non-event release. The music industry has better news than this. Sorry superfans, but Britney is no longer relevant. I was surpirsed how bad her new single is, and yet you'd think Jesus himself was dropping a cd. Hilarious!!

February 4, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  6. 3vix6

It would be funnier if she took her picture from the SouthPark episode with half her head missing.. lol..

February 4, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  7. MD

I am surprised you can't see a wad of gum sticking out of her mouth!!

February 4, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  8. jessica

i is jessica and me udder sister jessica is bein goin crazy ever cents brit sang crazy.

February 4, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Suzie17

I see the Trash putting out more GARBAGE!!!

February 4, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jessica

My daddy loves to do the nasty in my butt then take it out and shoot HOT Vanilla cream in my mouth...yummy. And I do know Britney, ya haters.

February 4, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Odalice Feliz

Can't wait for it to drop.....hope to see the videos soon :)

February 4, 2011 at 2:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Cristina

Hi I'm Jessica and I know britany personly yawll and I bees on the internets pushing these here buttons and make a lot of words that makes me feel lots of smart. Ionia Britney. I know her y'all!!

February 4, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  13. ArmyguyDan

Wow, she still has a singing career

February 4, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  14. HotMilfHeadDoctor

Please gentlemen come to my free VD clinic for an exam. I offer free BJs and buttPHUCKS to all disease free NGGERS.

February 4, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
  15. HotMilfHeadDoctor

HotMilfHeadDoctor OUTt! I'm way to cute to be doing this!xoxo

February 4, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  16. HotMilfHeadDoctor

WoW I can't believe I just read all this BS! This says a lot about America! Where's the parents? Where's the education (jessica?) , well I think the fever from my flu has gone to my brain! I honestly can't believe I just read all these stupid posts! Get a job or better yet A LIFE people!

February 4, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  17. akasha

May the Gods help us all...but, seriously, LMFAO!!! However, the "n" jokes are crude and not that funny...The others are freaking hilarious!

February 4, 2011 at 1:24 pm | Report abuse |
  18. alex

NO! She can't sing live. (period) Have you seen her neck lately? It's the neck of a linebacker!

February 4, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Ana Ana

Check out the top about Hollywood's stars with the biggest income in 2010 on www[.]moviesfan[.]eu

February 4, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Jessica

On Sat night I have all myNGGER boyfriend over. I git naked then they cover me in cream corn and take turnsPHUCKING the livinHELL outa myAZZ, KU NT and mouth. You haters are all jealous.

February 4, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  21. ROCK

I just dropped off all my swimmers inside Snooki. I love it when she's on top.

February 4, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Who

Besides jessica and the FA GG OTs who buy britney music?

February 4, 2011 at 1:05 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Jessica

GET A LIFE! I'm tired of all these jealous haters trying to be me cause I grew up with Brit and am close with her and her family still. They still come over for what daddy calls trailer gang-bang. It's made me incontient, but I love it. Brit even cleans up what my incontience leaves behind with her tongue. It's destroyed her vocal chords, but she so talented at letting people write her songs and use computers to make it sound good. Jealous haters who pretend to know Brit like me. LOSERS WHO ARE ALL PROLLY UGLY! GET A LIFE!

February 4, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Mc

Yes they r gun happy so becarefull. That's eazy its a protestright where to go

February 4, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Mc

An look at egypt there comming for you there comming to get you an serv justas the way it is

February 4, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Meh

Just prove to me there is no vocal auto-tuning equipment used and i will be impressed. It probably is used since most folks these days cant sustain a note for longer than a heartbeat. I guess its what we should expect from someone who doesnt want to work in the studio any longer than 20 minutes to try to get a track done properly.

February 4, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Jessica

Sometimes its hard to differentiate between myNGGER boyfriends cuz they all looke alike.

February 4, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Mc

R you playing a 14 year old you aint changed much. Who do you have working for you sr an there knolage is just so so so out standing

February 4, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Mc

That's real sick how you're murdering them running a terist out fit in the goverment while there stating as you're murdering

February 4, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  30. paulbmro

Check out the top about Hollywood's stars with the biggest income in 2010 here moviesfan.eu/news/item/325-check-out-the-top-about-hollywoods-stars-with-the-biggest-income-in-2010

February 4, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Mc

An the dog under the I that corasponds with the Room with no air. R you're govermint workes still setting around entirtang there selvs

February 4, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Mc

O yea that's real funny how the murder an r@pe go hand in hand an still no gov

February 4, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Mc

They have bn running these systems when they got there seTting in murder there running it with the sucity they r still murdering they make a black feather in my visual there making it look like they can use the sucity as long as it has no crimnal record. Its murder it does not have to you can go to prizen at eany time. I just walked for the first time stating you're child r@pe with an animal as there using that as well. O yea its tec

February 4, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  34. A. Lo

I love Britney and her music! Her performances are awesome! I'll definitely be buying her album!

February 4, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  35. phearis

*sigh* Just go away ..... Please?

February 4, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  36. Forrest Gump

Mama says "Life is like a box of chocolates until a NGGER comes along and steals them".

February 4, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  37. Dale in Dallas

I knew a crazy Jessica once too. Whoever is writing all the racist and dirty comments as Jessica, you're more sad and pathetic than the real crazy Jessica, who apparently knows Ms Spears. What intrest do these people have on a news site anyway?

February 4, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  38. Stickman

I knew Brit back in the day... she used to serve me eggs....and she had this little troll girl named Jessica that would follow her with syrup. For a quarter, Brit would make the little troll dance..... Dance troll girl Dance!!!!!!

February 4, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
    • Truth Hurts

I'm surprised this person had zero life to be able to post 20 or so comments on the same damn article... someone must not have much to do.

Oh well, we shouldn't be feeding the trolls anyway.

February 4, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  39. Stickman

February 4, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
  40. Jessica

I have a feminin hygiene problem that perhaps the rest of you women could help me with. My KU NT is packed full of writhing Maggots and MaggotSHYT keeps dripping down my legs. What advice do youBYTCHES have for a WH*RE like me?

February 4, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
  41. Jessica

You all are jealous HATERS!! My daddy used to let me S*CK his D*CK out in the barn...thats where I learned...Jealous HATERS!! I have my fist up my rear-end right now...OH YEAA BABY!!!

February 4, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  42. Jessica

GET A LIFE FAKERZ! STOP ACTING LIKE YOU'RE ME! I am going to tell Brit. Yer all going to hell fer treating me like this. I'm probably going too cause I'm thinking about my friend Brit right now and my fingers are some where gross and smelly.

February 4, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  43. Jessica

LIAR! Not me...Im still married to the most wonderfulNGGER of them all. HATERS ALL OF YA!!

February 4, 2011 at 10:44 am | Report abuse |
  44. Beasterdamas

I'm not a big fan. Britney doesn't record music in the traditional way...She doesn't write lyrics and she really can't sing that well. Anything she does is produced by a producer who works with many many writers who make the music for her. Britney simply does take after take on the vocals with auto-tune technology...I think she can dance and she was once pretty to look at but there's no heart to anything she's done...For example she can't sing the blues...That should tell you something...

February 4, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  45. Jessica

When I failed the second grade I didnt see Britney much anymore. Of course she would in private offer me her tasty KU NT and I would go to licking. Then I startedPHUCKINGnggers all the time and had severalNGGER kids until D FACS took them away. You can comePHUCK me if ya want!!!

February 4, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Every one knows this ain't me. Mean people like you go to hell. Yer a nasty person and proally ugly

February 4, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  46. Jessica

You haters. I did grow up with Britney and enjoyed licking her HOT P*SSY all the time.

February 4, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  47. Jessica

I was in second grade with Brit. I would have been in more grades with her, but failed second, so my parents took me out of school to work all the corners of our trailer park. Brit is still my best customer. Yer all just haterz who don't know anyone famous like I do. Stop pretending to be me!

February 4, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

This is not me just someone else tryin to be me cause I know Brit and they don't know any one famous. Yer so jealous and pathetic. GET A LIFE people.

February 4, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  48. Jessica

Yer all just jealous hatetz. Stop pretending to be me. I did grow up with Brit and I don't care if you don't believe me. We used to pleasure each other in the dumpster behind my trailer. Yer all haterz who will never know her or know that she tastes like spoiled chicken.

February 4, 2011 at 10:14 am | Report abuse |
  49. Skidmark

i am going to beat off all over the alblum cover!

February 4, 2011 at 9:44 am | Report abuse |
  50. Thebugsy

She used to be cute

February 4, 2011 at 9:38 am | Report abuse |
  51. lynden

I will illegally download it instead.

February 4, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  52. Jessica

Sorry I have to go now. The men in white jackets just figured out that I have escaped from my padded room.

February 4, 2011 at 9:29 am | Report abuse |
  53. carly

this is hilarious!!!

February 4, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  54. sunshine

Hell no

February 4, 2011 at 9:19 am | Report abuse |
  55. wynell

why didn't my comment post?? People on here are so funny. Especially this Jessica Chick! Myspace?? REALLLY??? Who uses that anymore?? Liar Liar pants on Fire. Just like Britney's from all the VD

February 4, 2011 at 9:11 am | Report abuse |
  56. Alan Schmidt

Someone forgot to take their meds. LOL!

February 4, 2011 at 8:42 am | Report abuse |
  57. Brian

She needs to get a job.

February 4, 2011 at 8:15 am | Report abuse |
  58. knk201

To the person that said Gaga sucks: have you heard her sing live? She's actually a great singer. Autotune has nothing to do with it. Brit's the one that lipsyncs on stage now...

February 4, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

WRONG!!! She sings like an angel. I know. cause I grew up with Brit. U should get sued for lying so much.

February 4, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  59. rubberneck

Hey Jessica, can you set up a 3some with me you and BRIT> I need this to complete domination in both of your panties.FWF FFW

February 4, 2011 at 6:43 am | Report abuse |
  60. rubberneck

DEEZ NUTZ would still lick her butt. FWF FFW

February 4, 2011 at 6:37 am | Report abuse |
  61. fud

I am totally against a man hitting a woman but I would LOVE to have 30 seconds alone with Jessica...

February 4, 2011 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
  62. thomas wifey

U have 2 give it up to that girl......every one might think she has it all.....that fame is a pain...everyone knows everything about her.....girl do ur thing....everyone needs 2 let u be u.....let her be happy....she can handler more than others

February 4, 2011 at 6:08 am | Report abuse |
  63. Neil n Kansas

Jessica get ova yaself I'm over ya boast'n on Britney's project you need counseling....GET A LIFE!!.....

I LOVE BRITNEY!!

February 4, 2011 at 5:05 am | Report abuse |
  64. Lmao

Jessica, maybe you just stop talking coz you're just making a complete fool of yourself. If you were Britney's friend (which might be the case, how will I know) you wouldn't have ranted and raved about it on this site and kept repeating yourself like a parrot. Real friends don't act this way. You probably sat a few desks behind her, she waved, smiled and greeted you a few times etc. That doesn't make you best friends

February 4, 2011 at 4:42 am | Report abuse |
  65. Jessica

All you people proally dont know anyone famous like I do. It's really hard sometimes cause every one is so jeallous of me. I don't know why. I cant help it if Brit and I are good friends and she kept me in her top five friends on my space for so long. Just get over it yall!! Goodnight!

February 4, 2011 at 3:51 am | Report abuse |
  66. Jessica

Yeah I know. All these people talkin trash about Brit. GET A LIFE. Brit is a good person. I know cause I grew up with her

February 4, 2011 at 3:47 am | Report abuse |
  67. WoW

Someone Doesn't have a life

February 4, 2011 at 3:35 am | Report abuse |
  68. admunm

Hell No. Britney and Gaga suck. They Autotune the sh** out of their music. They both suck.

February 4, 2011 at 3:27 am | Report abuse |
  69. candy

Good night every1 this is the funnest blog ive ever read rotflmmfao

February 4, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Do us all a favor Candy and dont wake up. U r trash and don't deserve to have friends. Mean mean mean people go to hell. U r prolly a democrat any way. Brit would never be friends with u

February 4, 2011 at 3:18 am | Report abuse |
  70. candy

Jessica u finally told the truth. good for u

February 4, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  71. jessica

I know u guys think im crazy well guess what im crazy. i dont know brit but i wish i did know her. im a big fan of hers tho

February 4, 2011 at 2:31 am | Report abuse |
  72. candy

Jessica when some1 keep on they kno some1 that means they re not in their rite mind and if u brit friend then u would spell words right.

February 4, 2011 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  73. candy

I Kno brit sister name ane its jamie and brit is frm LA and im nt say lost angeles

February 4, 2011 at 2:18 am | Report abuse |
  74. candy

See every1 jessica want to claim she kno britney then guess wat i kno tyrese dnt i wish

February 4, 2011 at 2:13 am | Report abuse |
  75. candy

Hey jessica if u kno her then wats her sister name?

February 4, 2011 at 2:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I know her hole family and u dont. I aint gonna answer no questions cause I grew up with Brit and u didnt. All yall r just jellous.

February 4, 2011 at 2:14 am | Report abuse |
  76. mjfan

Hey jessica if u kno brit then wat state she lived in b4 she got famous?

February 4, 2011 at 2:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

None of yer business! Shes my friend NOT yours! I still live here stupid. She lives in California but come home sometimes. I saw her aunt at walmarts the other day.

February 4, 2011 at 2:10 am | Report abuse |
  77. Jenerous

Lmfao thank you. I was kinda bored so i stopped in...childish. Immature. Funny as h e double hockey sticks!!!! G'night ya'll! Boop boop be doop!

February 4, 2011 at 1:56 am | Report abuse |
  78. Jessica

Whoever is posting stuff as me please quit. I'm tryin to kee all the Brit haters off here. Brit is actually a good friend of mine and we grew up together. No one knows her like I do. If you keep doing mean stuff like that you will go to hell.

February 4, 2011 at 1:39 am | Report abuse |
  79. Emily Swansea Ma

Zilupa duptcha!

February 4, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  80. Emily Swansea Ma

Again someone is using my info!
    Whom ever that you are may be! Tenha um ano muito mal!! E para a sua vida toda. Happy now!!

February 4, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  81. Nick

Wow Jessica I think you need to stop lying about knowing Britney. What street did she grow up on? What was the name of both of your second grade teacher?

February 4, 2011 at 1:22 am | Report abuse |
  82. Badama

Wow, this is the craziest comment board I have ever seen. This Jessica is a trip.

February 4, 2011 at 1:16 am | Report abuse |
  83. Amelia Swansea Ma

Good night!

February 4, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  84. Lisa

I've been a fan of hers since Blackout. She's good at what she does and that's why she's been around for over a decade. Very excited to listen to her new album. Hope to see her performing soon too. :)

February 4, 2011 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Thats cool. I actually grew up with Brit. I knew her before she was famous. Were still good friends.

February 4, 2011 at 1:51 am | Report abuse |
  85. Emily Swansea Ma

I will be pleased to make a full report how my name info was used by other person.

February 4, 2011 at 1:04 am | Report abuse |
  86. Emily Swansea Ma

My real messages were speaking good about Brit and JESSICA.

February 4, 2011 at 12:54 am | Report abuse |
  87. Emily Swansea Ma

I am Not Pleased to see my info with rude junk that I did not put down.

February 4, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  88. Emily Swansea Ma

All that I can say is that God knows who has gone and used my info to put rudeness.

February 4, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  89. Britney S.

It was me.
    Sorry ya'll
    I was bored.

(Background)
    "Kevin! Get off that kitchen table!"

February 4, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I knew it wus you Brit! We such good frends! I is at yur cussins in the terlet. I been poopin in here. Boop boop!

February 4, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  90. Emily Swansea Ma

I like to know who has been messing with my messages? My name and info put with some rude stuff that I did not put!!!

February 4, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  91. Jessica

Hey...wait a minute...I don't remebmer typin' haff dis stuff.
    I love britney!
    Ya'll shut up!.................Go Packers!

February 4, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  92. Emily Swansea Ma

I do hope that people will let Brit live her life!!

February 4, 2011 at 12:33 am | Report abuse |
  93. Jessica

Someones sayin they are me and they ain't! Your makin me cry. You people are so mean Brit would never be friends with u. I know cause I grew up with her

February 4, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  94. Jessica

Hang on ya'll...someone's at my door.
    It's probably Britney droppin off her kids agin.
    She's so silly ya'll.

February 4, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  95. Emily Swansea Ma

I will always stick up for Brit!!! She does put her heart and soul into her work!

February 4, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  96. Jessica

Britney says that her album was writen for me.
    Her number won fan.
    So shut up!

February 4, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  97. Emily Swansea Ma

Hello! Jessica! I do believe that you went to school with Brit.

February 4, 2011 at 12:20 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I did and were still friends. I was in her top 5 friends on my space for a LONG time

February 4, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I is pretty cool. I know myspace. I frends with britneyy too. We been frends fourever. I can tie my shooes too, and I poopoo by my selfs. Boop boop!

February 4, 2011 at 12:47 am | Report abuse |
  98. clutch

She's cabbage

February 4, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  99. Jessica

Ya'll are so stupid.
    Britney just called me about how I should just ignore ya'll.
    Shut up! And leave her alone.
    I won't say it again!

February 4, 2011 at 12:17 am | Report abuse |
  100. Emily Swansea Ma

Hi, Jessica! God bless you too! I may not know you but,I've got your back! That is great how you went to school with Brit! Lucky!

February 4, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  101. Emily Swansea Ma

Well,I hope that Brit will continue her great work!

February 4, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  102. Poophat

I like how whenever one of these no talent ass clowns can't play the teen pop star card anymore, they start turning out techno-ish music and call it "reinventing themselves".

February 4, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  103. KANO

[youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1BDBTKQIp0&w=640&h=390]

This songs beats everything Britney spears has made

February 3, 2011 at 11:58 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Cristina

Can anybody else notice that this Jessica is a little too obcessed with Britney. Lol we get it you grew up with her you don't need to repeat it over and over again! Get a life and stop commenting every five seconds. You sound like a 40 year old fat lady with nothing but a NASCAR shirt on and fuzzy slippers. Who gives a f if you know her shut up!

February 3, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Hi-D

Jessica, Honey u may have grown up w/Britney but for u to keep saying that u have and u know her and blah,blah...then I highly doubt u know anything about her!But we will let u live in your own little Britney world :)

February 3, 2011 at 11:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I DID grow up with Brit. Yer just jeallous like everyone else here. Her frindship means everything to me. Get a life. Yer prolly old and ugly any way

February 4, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  106. Emily Swansea Ma

Hello! I just love Brit voice!!! It is Awsome!! How sad that people are to speak and put Brit down when she never did anything wrong to you all. I am so glad that Jessica speaks out for Brit!
    There for I say that Jessica is a great person to be putting up with Thee mean ones!

February 3, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Susan

Brit is a manufactured cash machine that LaLa land created, no real stand alone talent..the only reason pay any attention is cause the media shoves this Brit crap on us all the time. And Jessica you really need to let go, your beginning to sound like a stalker and maybe a little too obsessed.

February 3, 2011 at 11:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Brit is a real person. I know cause we grew up together. I herd her sing since we was little babys. She so talented and nice unlike u

February 4, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  108. zoe

Retards, stop pro creating..stop the inbreeding. Stop it.

February 3, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Tara

I love you Britney!! Keep up the hard work!

February 3, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  110. PWR

@Jessica

Do you still live in the same trailer park where you and Brit Brit were neighbors in second grade?

Someone sounds a little "fatal attraction" for the white trash pop queen. Did you really say she can act, too?!!? Really? She acts as good as she sings . . . For shizzz!

Get a spell check "looser" (sic)

February 3, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Aint nothin wrong with living in a trailer park. I gots lots of frinds here and there good people. Brit didnt live by me but we were friends and went to school together. She had a big house. I know cause I went trick r treatin there every year. They always give out alot of candy cause they were rich.

February 3, 2011 at 10:33 pm | Report abuse |
  111. bangin_69

Hole...that is bangin...bangable!

February 3, 2011 at 10:21 pm | Report abuse |
  112. bangin_69

Jess is bangin!

February 3, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  113. John

jessica is killing me. you may be genius yo.

February 3, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  114. brit

I kinda like the "dubstep" sound of the new single. I was never really a Brit fan but if the rest of the album is this "modern" I'll definitely give it a few spins.

February 3, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
  115. bangin_69

Britney is but_her_face material these days.

February 3, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  116. dub

@jessica - A HA ha aha ha hahah!!! You were on her top 5 friends on myspace? LOL Really? thats your come back? Well, i guess you put me in my place. You don't know Britney Spears, and you never did. Stop putting up a front...silly girl!

February 3, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  117. brando

Jessica...... spell much? Yikes.

BTW. My turds hitting the toilet water create a sweeter sound than this studio synthesized creation.

February 3, 2011 at 10:04 pm | Report abuse |
  118. bangin_69

I'd bang her still even if da b it ch is all coked up

February 3, 2011 at 9:55 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Ronnie

hmmmm, nope, don't think I'll be buying this garbage. I'd rather inject heroine than listen her annoying voice, gimme more? More like Take it back.

February 3, 2011 at 9:53 pm | Report abuse |
  120. ashley

February 3, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Mona Rodriguez

I do radio, have played BS in the past and will air her new stuff if the listeners like it. She hit it the nail on the head with Circus considering some of your comments.

February 3, 2011 at 9:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I have a radio too. I wish they had a chanel that played only Brit songs. Every time I hear her song on the radio I yell THATS MY FRIND! Cause we grew up together.

February 3, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I pooped at her house one time. We good frends.

February 4, 2011 at 12:49 am | Report abuse |
  122. dub

@jessica...Yes, we get it..."you grew up with her" now shut the hell up about it . Thanks

February 3, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I really did. Yer proally just jeallous cause I was n her top 5 friends on myspace for a long time. Shes amazing. So you SHUT UP!

February 3, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • dub

@jessica – A HA ha aha ha hahah!!! You were on her top 5 friends on myspace? LOL Really? thats your come back? Well, i guess you put me in my place. You don't know Britney Spears, and you never did. Stop putting up a front...silly girl!

February 3, 2011 at 10:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • dub

BTW, i do agree with you she IS amazing but i don't pretend to know her :D.. Just yanking your chain...don't get all huffy and puffy. I'm just messin' with you

February 3, 2011 at 10:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I know her hole family. I used to babysit her cousins kids. I know A LOT of people. Unlike u

February 3, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I know britneyy. She and I is best frends. That why I on CNN to defend my frend. We stick together til the end! We so good frends! I babysit cussins! Boop boop!

February 4, 2011 at 12:40 am | Report abuse |
    • dub

You Do not! I'm sorry if you actually knew Britney Spears, you wouldn't be on this website talkin' all this silly talk. By the way, you really need to head back to school...your spelling isn't all that great :(

February 4, 2011 at 3:30 am | Report abuse |
  123. mejazzbo

Make-up artists, photo shop and air brushing are amazing. She looks so raggedy on the street. You wouldn't even notice her.

February 3, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  124. josh

I prefer it when the music I listen to has talented musicians playing music that they wrote on real instruments that they can actually play well. This is at best processed garbage. Music in every genre has taken a nose dive in the last 20 years... just my 2 cents.

February 3, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Yer just old. Go listen to some boring jazz or country old man. You should go see her concert. Shell change yer mind.

February 3, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
  125. brittany

I've been a Britney fan for years. I love her music. I would like her to write more of her songs which is clearly something the people managing are not letting her do. Britney's great! She's worked hard to get where she's at. I WILL definitely be buying this album! Keep up the great work girl! :)

February 3, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Thats cool. I like your name. Brit is actually a good friend of mine. All her good friends call her Brit. I was actually in her top 5 myspace friends for a long time.

February 3, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

One time I made britt breckfast. She said it's poop, but I knowed she was just kiddin. We good frends. Fuh fuh fffffuh...

February 4, 2011 at 12:55 am | Report abuse |
  126. mad hater

I feel bad for kids these days, what a bunch of crap

February 3, 2011 at 8:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Yer kids proally hate u. Yer stupid if u don't like Brit

February 3, 2011 at 11:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • s

@Jessica.... STFU... Why don't you go take ESL classes as it's quite obvious you can't claim English as a first language. Get off here and go learn something, enrich your mind. NOBODY CARES IF YOU KNOW BRITTNEY.... NOBODY. Now why don't you go back to babysitting and shut up.

February 4, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  127. rich

No one of the worst singers in music...cookie cutter prepackaged garbage.. Her time is over

February 3, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  128. clutch

I got bomb style yo

February 3, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  129. no talent

She can't sing at all her voice is completely computerized..record company found a hot girl with decent dance moves and made her into a star but as fas as her singing talent goes she has absolutely none !

February 3, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  130. bleh

That's not all she reveals on a regular basis, lol!
    And madonna, s t f u. The Trainwreck of Britney doesn't stimulate the US economy, you dolt. All she does is stimulate herself when she dances. And what does welfare have to do with Britney other than our concern for the welfare of her children's mental state when they realize just who mommy is?

February 3, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

She's not on welfare she's really rich now. I know cause she's my friend and we grew up together. U r proally welfare thou

February 3, 2011 at 11:16 pm | Report abuse |
  131. clutch

So Jessica, wanna hook up yo?

February 3, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  132. madonna

leave her alone. She's progressing well and that's all you can ask of her. She's made an improvement, raising her kids & employed. Unlike most of you Americans, unemployed and churning kids to milk your government for money! She donates money and has her own charity, she stimulates US economy though music, tours, and even tabloid sales... heck she even increased the traffic in this blog that would only normally feature Anderson's love life as entertainment worthy news!

February 3, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Nick in Vegas

Britney's new sound is awesome... I can't wait for this new album. What's with the haters? Get a life!

February 3, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Shownuff

I remember Jessica from rehab everyone rode her.She was known as miss community bicycle.

February 3, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  135. clutch

What did I say cnn

February 3, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  136. clutch

Dang it

February 3, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  137. gwar

Britney is a whowere, but not in a good way.

February 3, 2011 at 8:08 pm | Report abuse |
  138. clutch

She's a whowere, which is isn't a bad thing but she sucks in all the wrong ways

February 3, 2011 at 8:03 pm | Report abuse |
  139. clutch

Proally right, you lil' dingle berry

February 3, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  140. clutch

I heard a new song by accident. She sounds 12 and the music is very generic.

February 3, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Jessica

Of course I'm buying it. We're old friends. I was actually in the same second grade class with Brit. She hasn't changed a bit. Go Brit!
    we miss you.

February 3, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Second grade as far as we got, butt we smart gals. We learnt math and spellin. I can babysits good too. Boop boop!

February 4, 2011 at 12:51 am | Report abuse |
  142. JD

Good to see her career back on track

February 3, 2011 at 7:35 pm | Report abuse |
  143. britneyrocksmyworld

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

February 3, 2011 at 7:30 pm | Report abuse |
  144. help us

NOOOoooo.....

February 3, 2011 at 7:27 pm | Report abuse |
  145. James

You know I'm all over that!!!! Yess x 10^99

February 3, 2011 at 7:26 pm | Report abuse |
  146. mskitty

Good for her! i love her and her music . lets face it everyone, she just has what it takes to be a mad success and others don't!

February 3, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  147. kent

Who?

February 3, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Sydney

I defiantly can't wait to hear the album, I just preordered the deluxe edition of the album on Amazon because of their preorder price guarantee!!!!

February 3, 2011 at 7:20 pm | Report abuse |
  149. Mike D

Duh! I'll always be a fan. Sure she isn't a wonderful musician, but she is entertaining and the orchestrated songs she releases are fun and always a good time. Buy if you like, don't buy if you don't!

February 3, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • britneyspearsly

bet you didnt know she is a great pianist? her label doesnt let her show her musicianship or talent much because they feel she should be more mainstream and stuff, and shes a great songwriter. an amazing dancer performer entertainer the lot!

February 3, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Thats true. Shes always good at everything. I know cause I grew up with her.

February 3, 2011 at 9:05 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Her brother

She's still smokin hot!

February 3, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Name*PJC

Hell yeah!!!

February 3, 2011 at 6:21 pm | Report abuse |
  152. lisab

Lol@ Debbie Gibson comment!

February 3, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
  153. MissYou

YES yes and Yes ...always love a feel good Britney Song! and thats just what her music is "feel good POP" i Dont think she tries to make it anything other then that ...

February 3, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

She dont make ANYTHING bad. I know cause we grew up together. I've known her since we were babys. She's amazing

February 3, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  154. Louie Lobo

I'll hold onto my money, waiting for a new Debbie Gibson comeback album.

February 3, 2011 at 6:07 pm | Report abuse |
  155. Rob

Barf

February 3, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

U eat barf for brakfast. GO AWAY! !!!!!!

February 3, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rob

No Jessica, barf is what happens when I hear her boring, uninspired music for simpletons. Every song sounds the same and her crap voice is so heavily processed because, well, she can't sing. And her lyrics could have been written by a band of retarded monkeys.

Now why don't you learn to spell and use proper grammar? Your posts read like they were written by a five year old.

February 4, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Tison

February 3, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  157. Gaga

Not a chance!

February 3, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  158. Kimpaka

I've yet to buy ANY of Brittany's music, don't think I will be starting anytime soon either. Maybe she has talent, I'm just not into her style of music.

February 3, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

SO YOU HAVE BAD STYLE. WHO CARES!!!!! I actually went to school with Brit and she's a good person. So shut yer mouth!

February 3, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Roni

Whether she's a good person or not isn't the point–she's a horrible singer. Always has been.

February 3, 2011 at 9:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

You dont know her and u dont know good music. Yer proally tone def anyway

February 3, 2011 at 9:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • JessicaRetarded

Anyone else think Jessica sounds like a backwoods, bucktoothed retard? The fodder in these forums is more entertaining than ten Spears albums.

February 4, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica's A Tool

Jessica...how many times are you going to criticize others for having an opinion and name drop and tell the world that you know Brittany and how you grew up with her? Arn't you dizzy from riding her coat tails? Just because you know her doesn't change the fact that her music is cookie cutter pop that can be written in 5 minutes...seriously...get a life!

February 4, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

Mean and jeallous people go to hell

February 4, 2011 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
    • O RLY?

Is that you, Jessica Simpson?

February 4, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • iamG0D

Jessica , hell does not exist... you all just stop existing...

February 4, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  159. doodlepuss

February 3, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • O RLY?

Who are you trying to convince? The rest of us or yourself?

February 3, 2011 at 5:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • doodlepuss

Nope, just you O RLY?

February 3, 2011 at 6:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jessica

I is knowed Brit fer a long time. She say I is her best friend. I babysit cussins and go to second grade wit her too. Evryone knows I smart. We luv you Brit!!!!! Fuh fuh!! Buhhh

February 4, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
    • soljagurl

THATS A BIG NO GHOSTRIDER... The broad cant sing...

February 4, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
    • bspurloc

i'de smack that ass

February 4, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jesus

Gee, I was expecting that famous photo of her exiting a car with her mouse grinning at the camera.

February 4, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |