Jennifer Aniston: No, I'm not adopting
February 2nd, 2011

Jennifer Aniston: No, I'm not adopting

Don't count on Jennifer Aniston signing up for diaper duty anytime soon. In an interview with Ellen DeGeneres that airs on Thursday, the actress denies a recent rumor that she is adopting.

When DeGeneres asked if dog-lover Aniston was planning to become a mom to any more puppies, the 41-year-old actress replied, "I think you're confusing that with the Mexican child I'm supposedly adopting."

Then Aniston set the record straight.

"No, I'm not adopting a Mexican child," she said, before joking that her "Just Go With It" co-star Adam Sandler "adopted four last week and that never even got mentioned."

"No," she repeated. "I'm not adopting any children...And no doggies right now."

1. Fake Posters

I think all these "ANUS" posters are the same person just signing on as another "ANUS" and posting the same old dribble. The only thing he has correct is that he is an "ANUS"!!

February 5, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  2. ANUS*POOT*ston

What a bag of bones. This woman is so screwed up in the head its scary. She probably runs up and down hallways barking at the moon. A true psycho, no doubt.

February 4, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  3. .

She is gorgeous and talented. End of story.

February 3, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Doug

I can't see why Brad ever left this woman, she is SOOOOOOO HOT! It is without a doubt his loss!

February 3, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  5. JennifURANUSton

ThisBYTCH cant act. Bottomline she is just filler and is used as cheap dog food for the masses. Problem is you people wouldnt know good acting if it bit ya on your ignorant behinds. NO Jenns time has come and gone. She should just gracefully fade into oblivion or over to the nearest truckstop where she belongs. Perhaps she could be come a Lot Lizard. F U ANUSTON.

February 3, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  6. AnusAcrossAmerica

This woman couldnt care for a rogue squirrel let alone a child. No, she has enough problems without bringing some child into the mix. The poor kid would become her surrogate husband and have to hear about how she still loves Brad and how Angelina can get screwed and all other kinds of nonsense and stupidity. NO...application for MS ANUSton is denied with extreme prejudice.

February 3, 2011 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  7. Julia

I love Jennifer Aniston. I think she comes across well in all her interviews. I loved her in Friends, Bruce Almighty and Marley and Me...however...to whoever it was that said at least she isn't pumped up with botox, really? She so is, you watch an interview from as little as 3 years ago and she was expressive and had character lines on her face. Now go to the letterman interview she did in 2010 and even the Ellen clip which will air tomorrow and her mouth is not nearly as expressive, her face is too soft for her neck and all the gorgeous character she had is gone. Her cheeks are fuller now than they were in her leaving friends interview in 2004. She slurs which has earned her the rumour of drinking too much (which I'd put down to fillers/botox) She still looks good for her age, but before she didn't even look her age at all, not even with lines/wrinkles she still looked gorgeous. I think that's really sad.

February 2, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  8. squealy

You all crack me up! You read tabloids and think they tell the true story of how someone is. The mags say Jen can't get a guy because she is too clingy, so all of a sudden, you "know" Jen is too clingy. Tabloids are lies and half-truths, at best. Get lives!

February 2, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. The two witnesses

They're here!! The two witnesses spoken of in revelation chapter 11!! Please call 800 613 9494 or visit Facebook.com/wefoundthem
    Don't delay,call today!!!

February 2, 2011 at 4:15 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Jus Sayin

Before adopting, maybe she'd try a makeover...her hair and movie roles have all been the same. how bout sum variety to keep the men interested.....maybe you'd keep one if u switch it up once in a while.

February 2, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  11. manist

i LOVE jennifer aniston!!!

February 2, 2011 at 3:53 pm | Report abuse |
  12. realist

i would do her...and then leave

February 2, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  13. bailoutsos

If she adopts me, is she able to breast feed me?

February 2, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Mary

She does not want adopting and wants millions money....

February 2, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Pedro

didn't read the article, but did want to ask. Why does anyone care about the personal life of any celebrity? are your lives so empty?

And before i get a smartass remark of why I even bothered to post this, it's because I feel the need to make people ask themselves these questions. And it only took about 15 seconds.

February 2, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  16. JennifURANUSton

They have yet to find a ButtPlug that can stand up to my mighty ever so powerfulANUS.

February 2, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  17. NOTHERGUEST

You are some seriously disturbed people. Unfortunately, your kind is everywhere, under every news or not news story on the web. What the hell happened to you people that you just have to spew ugly? Too bad blogs came along. What used to be kept behind closed doors in now in all our faces. What the hell are you people so damn angry about that you have to put others down so god damn often?

February 2, 2011 at 3:06 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Curt_DC

People write a lot of BS about Jennifer Anniston, and she usually handles it well.

That said, there's something about her that is just 'off'.

Anyone who can hold a public grudge toward their own mother for as long as she did, has a very selfish, immature streak. (Oddly enough, Angelina did just that with her own father).

I have a feeling that Jennifer is not all "Friends & Rachel" off camera. This is a woman with some unresolved issues.

February 2, 2011 at 2:57 pm | Report abuse |
  19. mark in nyc

of course she's not adopting. that would require her to become selfless and put another person's needs before her own. besides, she's too busy playing the same role in every movie she makes.

February 2, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  20. johnessj

jen u need to have a child of ur own before u adopt one. here why, u have to know how to love ur own before u know how to love others. unless u have a medical issue preventing u from this then ur making a mistake. seem like the men in hollywood cant handle u so maybe u need to look outside of hollywood, someone like me !! ha!ha u know i had to throw that in there.. LOL

February 2, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  21. mark in nyc

of course she's not adopting. that would require being selfless and putting another human's needs before your own. besides, she is too busy playing the same role in every movie she makes.

February 2, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
  22. India Andrews

As much as I don't like Angelina because she's a manipulative b**ch, she would've found a new storyline to distract the press from this whole baby thing that seems to have defined Jen's life. If Jen would get together with her people and do that, I would be grateful.

February 2, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  23. paulbmro

Did you know who is the Most Desired Women In The World? The answer is here: moviesfan.eu/news/item/317-the-most-desired-women-in-the-world

February 2, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  24. JennifURANUSton

I decided to change my name...You guys are cruel and heartless but I still wanna show ya my T@@Ts in Hustler one day...

February 2, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Dan

Well, she denied it on Conan last night, too! Ellen got scooped!

February 2, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  26. joeybagodonuts

Who cares how she acts??? She's got great ASSets!

February 2, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
  27. joeybagodonuts

Who cares how she acts??? She's got great t?!?ts!

February 2, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  28. ewgo

you all suck

February 2, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  29. *POOT*

Anuston is Pig Vomit.

February 2, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Meh

Thank goodness she isnt screwing up her life with having a kid. That body needs to stay in the exact shape its in right now.

February 2, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Ugh

Ugh...that chin

February 2, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Silly

HA HA HA HA!!! These are really funny to ready!!!!

February 2, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Toby

Dumb...does anyone care? You might as well put "Local mail man "no, I'm not adopting." why do we invest so much time caring about people who's profession is acting?

February 2, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  34. magnus

she's too selfish to ever adopt. and, if she did, do you really thick she would ever change a diaper? I hate the opening line of this article. its insulting to loving mothers all over the world.

February 2, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
  35. cacmacac

p.s. check out Jennifer Aniston's record with men. She can't hold on to any of them. The reason Brad stayed so long was he had made a commitment and tried to make a go of a bad bargaiin.

February 2, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
  36. cacmacac

Oh please: Jennifer Aniston is NOT gorgeous- she has Jay Leno's chin and she spends thousands of dollars trying to look as good s she can. She is also NOT a gocd actor, being a one-trick-pony whose movies are formulaic and do almost no business at the box office. She is way too selfish to ever have a child and Brad found that out. He wanted a real woman, one who is fiercely independent, a philanthropist (Angelina Jolie has been donating the proceeds from every third film she does since well before she met Brad), an extraordinary mother (look at her kids – they are healthy and happy – and I remember when she first adopted Zahara, she sat by her bedside in the hospital for days and nights – she was one sick little girl ). BOTH she and Brad are interested in rebuilding in storm -torn countries. And building schools etc. in 3rd world countries. They have a philanthropic organization that does enormous good. Can anyone see the spoiled superficial Jennifer doing any of that? Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie are a fabulous team! And they can act.

February 2, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  37. ANUSfull of Secrets

If only thatANUS could talk... *POOT* ...What?

February 2, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Jen Aniston

Ha ha losers who hate me. It doesn't matter if my movies flop, I get 10 million just to show up! And keep writing about me, anything, bad or good, doesn't matter...as long as I get people writing on these blogs, I get 10 million to make a romatic comedy! haha!

February 2, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marco555

Jen? Who are you talking to in there? And turn that television off.

February 2, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • viv

...YES , but are you truely happy?
      Lonely I bet. Filling the void that Brad et.al. left
      Look at the wonderful life he has after dumping YOU
      Money does not BUY happiness. Helping others does

February 4, 2011 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
    • Bryan

if your such a loser i'd hate to know what they are i'd love to be your loser love ya

February 4, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  39. catressa

For someone who seems to care so little about Ms.Aniston? Someone sure knows a whole lot. Smells a bit fishy to me! Or talk trash when she can defend herself. She has alway's managed to "appear" the lady and that's enough for me! Class shows! Oh so sorry same can't be said for others. :)s

February 2, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
  40. tiffany

Wow..I'm shocked at all the venemous comments posted on here about a woman that none of you know personally. I can understand not liking her movies because I'm not a big fan of them either. Where is all this hate coming from?

February 2, 2011 at 12:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • chris

Don't worry about them – they somehow think it is clever to say nasty loser things about someone they don't know. If they hate her so much, why bother reading the article.

I suspect they are all 14 year old boys who have no idea (or perhaps the same 14 year old boy). I also imagine every one of them is single!

February 2, 2011 at 2:05 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Tracey Firestone

I don't see how news of what "will be said" on Ellen's show is actually news when Jennifer Aniston broke that same story on Conan last night.

February 2, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  42. AnusFULL of ideas

Perhaps Jenn Anuston could approach Vivid Ent and agree to do an adult flick with OctoMom...that might be fun. Yes JennANUS belongs in the dirty filthy X rated movie houses.

February 2, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • ksoze

Seems like the last 10 comments or so are from the same disturbed, obsessed individual. Please seek help.

February 5, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  43. the_dude

I wonder if she ever just sits around and ponders about what a complete waste of time and energy her life is?

February 2, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  44. JenniferTHEanus

She is too emotionally unstable to have kids.

February 2, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  45. ANUSton is Over

Yep this 50 years adolescent is finished, done, kaput. Brad boy dumped her hard...like a bad habit and Im happy for him. Every movie she does is a big pile ofSHYT. She will never get over it and Mayer should do the same...dump her ole rear-end. She is all washed up and might as well get a job cleaning dirty behinds at the old folks home.

February 2, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  46. __

Funny comments by all...you guys with your anus drops are clever...

February 2, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  47. Hasbeen Aniston

Is there anyone over the age of six who still does not understand that EVERY SINGLE STORY about her and "boyfriends" or "secret meetings with Pitt" or "having babies" or "adopting children" is fabricated and PLANTED by Stephen Huvane, her PR rep. Since there is absolutely NOTHING going on in her miserable, self-absorbed life, there is a need to continually plant these lies to keep her name in print. When no one CARES about the lie, SHE HERSELF repeats it during interviews, EVEN WHEN, as here, she WASN'T EVEN ASKED ANYTHING ABOUT IT. Her entire life is one long PR lie! Please grow up, old woman. You're almost 50. How long are you agoing to continue to lie incessantly lie? You're like a disturbed 10-year-old child.

February 2, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  48. floor

I think you are confusing being mousey with being nice. When did it become bad to be a nice person? She is super wonderful.

February 2, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  49. blue lou

Lol... You shiny turds try to handle life in a fishbowl. Its easy to talk smack about people you don't know and envy. I'm not a super fan of hers but I'm no fan of dogging her out.

February 2, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  50. lolarites

She had her chance to have children when she was married to Brad Pitt. To tell you the truth, we would rather that you didn't raise a child without a father and put another useless, spoiled person on this planet.

February 2, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Alex

Well said!!

February 2, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • NotaTroll

But frankly I think it will improve her chnaces of getting a guy if she adopted. That way she'll look like she cares about another human being and that she moved on with her life. Its been 6 years and 6 kids later and she stills alone? She should manned up and admint she is gay. Have you seens how she hugs the ladies?

February 2, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • pixiechic

talk about useless spoiled people... hmmmm.... you feel that you have the right to judge her and decide when she should have had a baby–yeah, that would have been a great choice. have a baby with Brad and THEN have him cheat on her and abandon her.... great plan...

February 4, 2011 at 7:19 am | Report abuse |
  51. molly

People are so judgemental... just leave the sweet woman alone. half of the stuff printed is stretching the truth and the other half is flat out false.

February 2, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  52. Marco555

She's actually adopting a Russian kid who doesn't sleep and plays with knives all day.

February 2, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
  53. HeIsATroller

Uh guys/girls if you haven't yet figured it out, this poster is only trying to get attention by flaming/trolling. He doesn't get enough/any attention any other way. My advice is to ignore him and maybe later he'll try some positive attention seeking instead. By the way, Jen is beautiful with great personality. I find her way hotter than Angie.

February 2, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
    • ANUnYOURface

You wish buddy. Every word stated about the Mousey idiot Jenn is true. She cant act, sing and probably in bed she STINKS.

February 2, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • HeIsATroller

Anusman. The bottom line is that I, Jen, and everybody else here OWNS YOU. Also I heard that you are a big Justin Beiber fan.

February 2, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  54. JennifersANUS2

I have always wondered what the big deal was about her. When she was on friends she would get nominated for funniest female and she was never even funny on the show. All her movies do suck... Along came Polly was ok because of Ben Stiller.. Brad definitely made the right choice. All of her relationships fail!

February 2, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
    • Mary

OMG, you are such a loser. Does her personal life REALLY affect you??? No, it doesn't & if you think it does...you really don't have anything better to do...you are SO pathetic.

February 2, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
    • lee319

Really? Brad Pitt made the right choice when he left her for the woman who made out with her own brother, hooked up with every co-star and wore a vile of blood around her neck?

February 2, 2011 at 12:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • news

vial

February 2, 2011 at 1:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • sm

Brad Pitt got what he deserves. ch-eats attract the similar kind :-)

February 2, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  55. allybg

Drinkinmyhand, I couldn't agree with you more. Aniston is pathetic and such a loser. She doesn't know what to do with herself anymore. She should stick to running back to John Mayer for the seventh time. Men aren't even interested in her because I think they can sense how desperate and pathetic she is. The best thing Brad ever did was leave that narcissist.

February 2, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
    • tcp

I'm interested!

February 2, 2011 at 1:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • sm

"She doesn't know what to do with herself anymore"...ever LOVED somebody? I mean, actually loved, without any motive of exploiting etc? If you ever had a real breakup, especially with a spouse/partner cheating, maybe you would understand. But them some people are just selfish and superficial

February 2, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • JC-VA

And you are just jealous, are you? Let me guess, you are overweight, late 30's, that still lives with mom and dad, or maybe live by yourself, but still pretty fat and own a couple of cats... If she is pathetic and such a loser, like you said, that means you must be some millionaire, model looking individual... Mmmmhhh which one it is..?

February 2, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • jeannieb62

yes it was the best thing Brad ever did....for Jen's sake

February 4, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  56. floor

Gosh I wish she would adopt me. I think she is genuine incredible. It is hard to believe anyone would leave her for someone else. In her interviews she seems very sweet and definitly is gorgeous.

February 2, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Mary

I completely agree. I love Jen.

February 2, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
    • magnus

its called acting and PR. she is sweet because people like you say "oh, look she is so sweet, i'll go to her movies". Cha-ching!

February 2, 2011 at 12:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • pixiechic

Your comment "I wish she would adopt me" is featured on the CNN headline... I thought it meant that Aniston said that about Angelina Jolie–at least that way she could be near Brad.

February 4, 2011 at 7:07 am | Report abuse |
  57. drinkinmyhand

She looks older than she did a few years ago.

February 2, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
    • dothemath

Really? A *few years* older perhaps?

February 2, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
    • Sarah in Texas

Good one

February 2, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Kim

Really...don't we all look a little older after a few years? She aging gracefully and doesn't look all pumped up with Botox.

February 2, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Star

One of the most ridiculous comments ever posted! Congrats!

February 2, 2011 at 12:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rock

I think she is a fantastic looking woman and it would be 10 of the best minutes ever to get with her...at least for the first session.

February 2, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • T3chsupport

How shocking!

February 2, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • zenbooty

Besides Dick Clark and Lenin, who doesn't?

February 2, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • ace

she is...it's called a few years ago

February 2, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • maine jen fan

gee is yogie berra stil alive

February 2, 2011 at 2:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Why adopt when I can assist her the natural way? She looks fantastic. Always has.

February 2, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Acaraho

She was so much older then, she's younger than that now.

February 2, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Loki

bet you are dumber than you were a few years ago–and I'm sure that has taken some doing–she still looks great–one a scale of 1 to 10, about a 12 on a bad day

February 2, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Debbie

Well,duh. I guess that kind of clear thinking is the result of always having a "drinkinmyhand."

February 2, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • bailoutsos

If she adopts me, will she able to breast feed me?

February 2, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Sarah in Texas

What a dumb comment; you don't even know her. And magazines play up the Jen-Brad-Angelina angle to sell magazines to people like you who think they're based in any kind of fact or reality. I bet she loves her life being a wealthy, beautiful, successful actress.

February 2, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  59. Matt

JennifersAnus: You are an idiot.

February 2, 2011 at 11:04 am | Report abuse |
  60. donab

WEhen will the general public start to realize that inane identical comedies(?) will not make a "Star" Jennifer A is a has been cheerleader that keep trying to be funny,cute, provocative(?) and generally inthe "Filler" part of news of entertainement programs. SHe's "cute' in a general sense,spoiled and again not that news worthy. She could act in friends because that wasn't REAL acting just playing an improv type of slice of life. Either she retires to do commercials, or just plain retires to get a permenant toy boy or just plain stop whining and shut up!

February 2, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  61. Mary

Wow, you really have some serious mental issues. Get a life, what a waste of time.

February 2, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
  62. Me

I would love to be bankrupt then by getting $10 million per movie, or however much she gets paid. The best kind of bankruptcy there is!

Moron

February 2, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  63. U must be stupid

LOL...you bought that line...LOL!!

February 2, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |