It's a boy and a girl for Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon
February 1st, 2011

It's a boy and a girl for Mariah Carey, Nick Cannon

Will Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon paint their twins’ nursery pink or blue? Possibly both. They’re expecting a girl and a boy, a source close to the couple confirms to CNN.

The couple announced that 41-year-old Carey was carrying twins back in December, despite being wary of revealing too much about the pregnancy.

Though the color of their baby room isn’t known as of yet, the location is. Cannon recently told People they’re “building nurseries in both L.A. and New York.”

He also talked baby names: “They won’t be crazy names like Carburetor or something,” he said. “But they’re definitely unique.”

Filed under: Mariah Carey

« Previous entry
  1. TAMARA

Wow how sad, are pyou people that bored that you have to talk about her weight, how big she is has nothing to do with her being a great parent, and by the way, men marry and have babies way way younger then them, so everybody get a life and quit hatein.

February 28, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Stacey

Just wondering if any of you have a sister, friend, aunt, or just a female you care about? If so how would you feel if you read some of these comments about them? How would you feel if you were the person they were talking about? It is so sad we can't just be happy for someone. Instead we hate and are nasty. Are you perfect so this makes you able to judge someone else? Remember Karma is neutral...what you give is what comes back.

February 28, 2011 at 1:32 pm | Report abuse |
  3. alumette

Mariah is likely eating for 3. She needs to be careful about her weight. At forty, it is harder to get rid of it after the babies.She needs to have a consult with Jennifer Hudson who lost 80 lbs since she had her son. That was great !

February 26, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  4. alumette

These little ones are going to be spoiled babies. The nannies are going to be under the microscope. Hope one of them has Mariah's fabulous voice.

February 26, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  5. johnny quest

Did he really say he's not naming the kid Carburetor or something like that?!!!!!

February 25, 2011 at 7:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • alumette

he must be a car lover. Maybe he will name the boy" piston" or "engine". Mariah can name the girl "ruby" or "emerald". Why not? a reflection of their love and interests. We see the days of the week as popular with Hollywood entertainers. Not really appealing.What about "apple" from Palthrow....that really bites.

February 26, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  6. garyd

Welcome to Parenthood Nick and Mariah!!! I smell a reality show coming to MTV this fall....

February 24, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  7. Adrian

Yay twins!! Nick's awesome...

and people, love has no age! or size. lol. but seriously, stop the hate.

February 23, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  8. bes

I know the girl will be shanequya and the boy uniwueness...what else could this bubblehead come up with.

February 23, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Feeniegal

I developed a new respect for Mariah after watching her episode of Biography last Sunday. Congrats and God Bless!!

February 22, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  10. nick boy age22

Duniya me agar GIRLS na hon to
    Road Sunsan

February 21, 2011 at 6:57 pm | Report abuse |
  11. nick boy age22

Who is Nicki Minaj?
    ****03332467669***03422208412

February 19, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Dr Deth

who cares? – great – more mixed race kids in the world

February 18, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  13. mariah

dere mariah my nam is mariah to. I am 6 years old. i herrd you had twns oin was a boy and oin was a grl my cozenz or twenz. to mariah from mariah
    love love mariah.

February 18, 2011 at 3:56 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Tracy

Its common knowledge that Mariah and JLo were both born in 1969. Wikipedia has is different but year books and high school records have confirmed both of them were born in 1969. Its common trick to push forward celebrities b dates. Its mgmt that does it – why I don;t know.

February 18, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  15. France

Oooohhhh! I'm sooooo happy for you Nick & Mariah, Makes me wanna go out and have a babababababy

February 14, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  16. jay

Nick Cannon looks whipped.

February 10, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  17. chuck

No doubt about it that Billybob's post is the best. Had me rollin' on the floor. All over a set of twins. And not the boy and girl under the twins.

February 10, 2011 at 5:08 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Mariah_says_what

Mariah said this is her favorite song:
    youtube.com/watch?v=BkdL5sfJ7G4

February 8, 2011 at 10:32 am | Report abuse |
  19. Mariah resembles Man/Bear/Pig

These two idiots couldnt sing or act their way out of their own soiled dirty diaper. I feel so sorry for this soon to be born kid. It will has a LOSER daddy and a mom that is as crazy as a RAT inAtinSHYTHOUSE. Hopefully she has been impregnated by something other than a human. Perhaps she will squirt out some squirrels or badgers or rats...

February 3, 2011 at 7:51 am | Report abuse |
    • alumette

Why the vicious rant? are you jealous? Mariah is a talented singer with a rare and beautiful voice. The music that comes out of it may not be her full potential, but it sells. Who is not trying to make a living? Nick Cannon is a "fluffy" sort of entertainer I do not see matching his wife's talent on any level. I don't see the chemistry but what do we know? It's not our business.

February 26, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
  20. TJ

Isn't it odd how all these "stars" so often have twins ?

February 2, 2011 at 4:05 pm | Report abuse |
  21. paris hilton

I love Mariah's cans. They are so hot. It is like...like...so awesome to toot rails off her mountains. We used to do it all the time....until this clown stole the limelight. Party down. Booze it up! -Paris

February 2, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  22. paris hilton

I love little babies. I want to toss them around like barbie dolls. That would be hot! I want to babysit these little rugrats when they get past the poopy diaper phase. That is not hot! Nick and Mariah, come on over and let's rail it up. I love to do it off your boobies!! -Paris

February 2, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  23. paris hilton

Hey you freaks! Where is the love. You should be paying attention to me!! I am hot. Let's booze it up. This news is lame. Its not hot! -Paris

February 2, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  24. paris hilton

I want to party with Mariah. Let's let loose in Vegas and hit the booze and toot some lines!! Come on baby, life is short and we can find some real dudes. Get a sitter after u pop out those kids and let's get crazy! -Paris

February 2, 2011 at 3:15 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Ed

Congrats, I have been in love with Mariah since her first album which I guess was around 1990. Take care of her and those two little ones Nick. She has provided a lot of happiness to the world with her music, and she deserves nothing but happiness and joy. Good luck and all the best to the both of you!

February 2, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Big Brotha

To "Hey There", who made the 93rd comment. I guess if you can't find a good man, you can raise one. You are a control freak I see, because no man your age would put up with your crap.

February 2, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Big Brotha

To Victoria, the one who made the 107th comment. I didn't say "who cares", that was the person above me. If you are going to try and put me in my place. Please get your facts straight first. I said I wanted to blast that fat A**. We brothas enjoy the big booty. You white women with big.butts, need to stop listening to the white guys that tell you it's nasty, big butts are beautiful.

February 2, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Drats

Highly unlikely. I would imagine come birthing time this idiot Moroniah will give birth to about 6 live baby RATS.

February 2, 2011 at 11:11 am | Report abuse |
  29. Jay

Yea!!!!! That is soooo cute! Go cannons!

February 2, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  30. paris hilton

I love babies. They are hot! Twins are hot! They make me want to toot rails. That is so hot. Did I mention that I am hot? -Paris

February 2, 2011 at 10:36 am | Report abuse |
  31. dru payne

February 2, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  32. Vegas Mom

Wow, there's a lot of hate out there. A man and woman, (both of consenting age) fell in love, got married, and want to have a family. Why does that make some people so angry?

February 2, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  33. diggety doo

Love those twins. The ones on her chest.

February 2, 2011 at 9:39 am | Report abuse |
  34. proud and pregnant with boy/girl twins via IVF

To all the women on here that think getting pregnant with the help of fertility treatments is somehow lesser than the old fashioned way, get a life. My own struggle was 4 years and a few failed IVF treatments....now I am pregnant with a boy and a girl – you cannot select which gender or how many embryos will actually thrive, that is still up to mother nature. Get off of your high horse. Am I supposed to be impressed that you got knocked up by accident one day? We'll I am not. I have waited and dreamed and put myself through hell to get where I am today (not to mention the financial hardship of treatments). Women always have to hate on other women – such a shame. I say congratulations to anyone creating a family in any way.....traditional, IVF, adoption, foster, etc etc. Judge Not

February 2, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  35. Michelle

When I heard Mariah was pregnant I said "I bet she's having twins cause all the celebs are having twins these days." So I had a laugh when it came out she was having twins! Then I said to my friend "I bet she ORDERED a boy and a girl!" They laughed and now I have the last laugh!! :) Im a big Mariah fan and I was waiting for her to have a baby. As for being real fat after pregnancy PLEAZzzzz she has all the money in the world to fix it! She will always be curvy but never fat!

February 2, 2011 at 9:20 am | Report abuse |
  36. Jojo

Congrats to them. My wife and I have twins on the way. And remember.....Nick Cannon is hilarious

February 2, 2011 at 9:07 am | Report abuse |
  37. citizenUSA

I knew she was carrying twins underneath the twins.

February 2, 2011 at 8:54 am | Report abuse |
  38. Jenerous

Wow. I laugh at the ppl saying "stop hating u idiots. Stop hating u racists. Stop hating u retards" etc... U r such hypocrites! Lol u tell me to stop calling names then YOU call names! Lmao thank you for providing me with entertainment!

February 2, 2011 at 8:53 am | Report abuse |
  39. ann,MA

Congs to you two and for the love of God,stay together to raise and love them!

February 2, 2011 at 8:50 am | Report abuse |
  40. lolag@gmail.com

Awwww! Congratulations you two! You make a lovely couple...stay tight and May God Bless.

February 2, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  41. Victoria

Big Brotha says "Who cares". Well obviously u do, right, because u did take the time to post!! Geese. Some ignorant people here. I am happy for them, and they seem very happy. And may I remind you that she is carrying little beautiful innocent lives within. I believe some are either jealous or just so damn miserable with their own lives. They are def in love and happy, so the age difference is irrelevant!!! Congrats, kudos...to the both of you! Absolutely beautiful.

February 2, 2011 at 8:47 am | Report abuse |
  42. Child

to the comment about wondering if their children will have Downs Syndrome because Mariah is 40, that has nothing to do with it. I'm a grandmother of a Downs wonderful baby girl and my daughter is 22. It's a chromosome factor, do the research. Any you say it "downs syndrome" like it's a bad thing. Ignorant people need to shut it.

February 2, 2011 at 8:44 am | Report abuse |
  43. Mariah the Pariah

Mariah Carry never been worthAshyt and never will be. They should lock her up.

February 2, 2011 at 8:38 am | Report abuse |
  44. Deuce

Small pale monkey babies

February 2, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  45. paulbmro

Did Charlie Sheen wanted to commit suicide ? Details here: moviesfan.eu/news/item/303-did-charlie-sheen-wanted-to-commit-suicide-?

February 2, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  46. Deuce

The babies will look like small pale monkeys. They will be jersey shore missing link zoo creachuhs

February 2, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
  47. Chantal

Disgusting.

February 2, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  48. ROCK

Look at those baby-feeders...omg

February 2, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  49. Bel

Peace and love.

February 2, 2011 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  50. Hey There

I'm female and am with a man 15 years younger than I am. If dating younger is okay for men to do, it's fine for me to do too. I'm not a fan of Carey or Cannon, but let's hope her kids get her voice, because she can definitely sing.

February 2, 2011 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  51. JMC

Haters! Come on now! Get a life! U all sound retarded. People should take care of their own business and leave others alone. My father once said that people who talk about other people, does that so cant nobody see how miserable their own back yard is. And i had a very wise father. So all u haters, clean up! And u might find something worth smiling about in your own life. Congrats! Mariah & Nick. God Bless u and your family.:)

February 2, 2011 at 7:42 am | Report abuse |
  52. iify

I am so happy for them.

February 2, 2011 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  53. iify

I am so happy for them.

February 2, 2011 at 7:34 am | Report abuse |
  54. Weird or What

If Nick won't give Mariah a pearl necklace, I could. That Bosom is so deserving, and would look amazing painted white. Go for it Nick, she needs a dress up.

February 2, 2011 at 7:31 am | Report abuse |
  55. Weird or What

Pearls baby, Nick give her da pearls........she will love you for it. Think of what a pearl necklace would look like strewn accross that gigantic bosom.....booya.

February 2, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  56. Pamela blount

To the happy couple may god bless you and may the windows of heaven forever and always smile upon you Blessings!! congratulations!! Pamela Blount AUGUSTA GEORGIA

February 2, 2011 at 7:24 am | Report abuse |
  57. AC

This comment is for everyone's post...first why do you think either one of these people are reading these post and second people who speak negative of others...eat IT! Celebrities are just people with money & fame...they just caught a break in life...spead your nasty somewhere else. And every one else get a life...famous people only care what you have to say if it affects there future cash flow...have a great life and be happy...peace &love

February 2, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  58. Weird or What

Congratulations Nick and Mariah. I think that in honor of this most joyus occasion, Nick should consider giving Mariah a pearl necklace. Women love jewelry, especially when it is given to mark such a great moment in their lives. Forget the diamonds Nick, most women of Mariah's stature prefer pearls.

February 2, 2011 at 6:57 am | Report abuse |
  59. Was a fan...

I was a fan of Mariah in the 90's, before her plastic makeovers and when her music was pure and simple, but now no longer a fan. Also, never a fan of this youngin' Nick. BUT nonetheless I'm happy they both are blessed with these soon to arrive twins, even if they paid big bucks for this high risk, invitro pregnancy. Good luck to them!

February 2, 2011 at 6:54 am | Report abuse |
  60. Carol

Hello
    Mariah and Nick,
    I am happy both Congratulations to twins boy and girl.
    I pray for both.
    Praise the Lord
    Carol

February 2, 2011 at 6:19 am | Report abuse |
  61. Slim

I love me some big brrrreeeeeeaaaasssssttsss!

February 2, 2011 at 5:52 am | Report abuse |
  62. rae

Remember the things u wish for others will end up back on your door step. I find life easier and better when I wish the best for others who cares how old they are. They did not=ask you when they got together so chaces are they do not care what ypu think so have a nice day

February 2, 2011 at 5:51 am | Report abuse |
  63. judy

sherri, your awfully childish. Your stupid comments don't belong here. God bless them and I pray He gives them wisdom in raising these children. Congratulations.

February 2, 2011 at 4:32 am | Report abuse |
  64. Aliana

Wow ppl jus have to put rude comments..its called get a life! Ur jus JEALOUS!

February 2, 2011 at 4:21 am | Report abuse |
  65. BillyBob

Nice looking twins! Oh... I am sure the babies will be cute as well.

February 2, 2011 at 4:08 am | Report abuse |
  66. TexAnne

Good gosh, people, stop being so mean & nasty. What difference does it make what color she is or what color he is or how old either of them are or what high note she can sing? Good gosh, first of all, it's not really anybody's business but theirs. Secondly, if they're happy & provide a loving home for these babies, that's what matters. All this negativity needs to stop– it's time for the haters to grow up & act like adults.

February 2, 2011 at 3:57 am | Report abuse |
  67. biskit6

Ya how long before these twins end up in rehab

February 2, 2011 at 3:55 am | Report abuse |
  68. pat

U guys r all a bunch of miserable haters! The truth is those two look super happy together and those kids r gonna b extremely fortunate. Get a life ppl!! Quit hating!!

February 2, 2011 at 3:46 am | Report abuse |
  69. Nadin

Only good thing about mariah is that she got dissed by eminem and that was good entertainment. Otherwise shes just damn annoying...now shes breeding too :s

February 2, 2011 at 2:59 am | Report abuse |
  70. corrina

Congratulations to both of you. how does Aidan sound for the boy and then spell it backwards , you have Nadia for the girl ?

February 2, 2011 at 2:28 am | Report abuse |
  71. DiscLady

Some people r so rude n ignorant, grow up children! i wish them the best with their new babies.

February 2, 2011 at 2:27 am | Report abuse |
  72. AllysMommy

I forgot they were together, and in all honesty, the photo just seemed at first glance like mother and son posing for a picture. But congrats to them.

February 2, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  73. Mariahishappy

Wishing much happiness for both. And an easy birth!

February 2, 2011 at 2:03 am | Report abuse |
  74. Laura

I wish them the best when the babies are born....Congrats Mariah n Nick.

February 2, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  75. Chicago Girl

Congrats to Mariah and Nick!!!
    People please stop with the negative comments. These 2 are married and are settled for life, they're not some immature 16 yr olds. Please be happy for them... no matter how the babies are conceived .... a baby is a blessing... and 2 is a miracle :) :) :) :) :) :)

February 2, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  76. O.B.

And may GOD smile upon Juicy ?

February 2, 2011 at 1:54 am | Report abuse |
  77. Juicy

May God continue to keep smiling on this blessed couple.

February 2, 2011 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  78. Marie

ND GOOD LUCK WIT THA TWINS!!!EVEN THOUGH ITS GNNA BE HARD WRK WIT 2 TWINS.. BUT THERE GNNA HAVE 2 GREAT PARENTS...

February 2, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  79. Marie

Congrats to mariah nd nick!!god bless u nd ur family :-)

February 2, 2011 at 1:01 am | Report abuse |
  80. Katelynn

Omg im so excited i love you both and have fun i wish great things for you :)

February 2, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  81. Katelynn

Omg im so excited for you i love you both and wish you great things to come and have fun! :)

February 2, 2011 at 12:44 am | Report abuse |
  82. tkc

I wish Nick and Mariah the best! Although it kind of always seemed that this marriage was fake for some reason. I guess I never really saw a true connection. Nick just looks so young. I guess we will just have to see if things change after the twins are born.

February 2, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  83. prissyneal

She is so PUFFY and DOUGHY looking. Used to be a pretty lady, but the fake boobs are horrible. Why do people keep breeding? We don't need anymore brats on this planet.

February 2, 2011 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Marky

Why are you such a loser? Who knows.... How about YOU don't "breed", and everyone will be happier. Can't imagine being as stupid as you sound!

February 10, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
  84. MOMALUVSHERBABY

Did u guys ever think about the people that read these posts? I was 28 years old when I had my daughter who happens to have Down syndrome. All of my prenatal tests were negative for any abnormalities and we only found out at her birth. A woman's increased age does have a chance for having a child with Down syndrome but in all actuality women under the age of 30 have them more frequently. Check ur facts before spouting off like the retarded jerk u r!

February 2, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
    • MCGIRL

Is this a joke? You attack someone for making rude comments about downes syndrome (warranted), but then you call that same person retarded? what is wrong with you?

February 2, 2011 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
    • Wndrmite

Exactly. As a parent if a child with Downs you would think you would not use the "r" word that parents of special needs kids hate so much.

February 2, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  85. richard totten

I am a big fan of mrs mimi mariah carey cannon and nick cann. I wish them bliss and happynes. People always hate when you got a chance to have something real. I hope the have many more. God bless

February 1, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  86. wysiwyg

Dude people. She's only 40, not 60. She's rich enough to have the fetuses tested for down syndrome. Can't people just be happy and give their blessings? What did she ever do to YOU? Jealousy is not an excuse.

February 1, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  87. CC

Twins are awesome 4 mariah and nick :-) congrats 2 yall :) i hope that me and my man are lucky like them:-),wish yall lots of luck with your growing family.

February 1, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Mellissa

Its nice 2 know that a happy couple is having 2 babies 2 love, spoil and care for. I wish them the very best. I'm not a fan of them but I'm in no position 2 judge them or even deny their love 4 each other. Love, live and be happy!

February 1, 2011 at 11:01 pm | Report abuse |
  89. tee

In this country they are both african american. her dad was black. so whats up with the color even if she was white. what was said when she married Tommy who was over twenty years her senior..

February 1, 2011 at 10:59 pm | Report abuse |
  90. zturner

Damn, is that Mariah or is that Brian Urlacher!! Broad got Big!!!!! She was actually good looking about 10 years ago.

February 1, 2011 at 10:44 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Freddie

She'll never die by drowning, that's for sure.

February 1, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  92. maryln

It doesn't matter what we think. I hope them the best. We don't have to be so mean, maybe the kids will read these comments someday and think why were we so cruel back then?

February 1, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  93. shannon

Congrats to them both! That's what's wrong with the world everyone wants to judge,point and laugh. When u r the ones to be laughed at! So what about the age...who cares. She could buy any of u haters. As far as her singing her voice made her millions. Did your voices do that for you? I seriously doubt it! Get a life stop tryin to ruin everyone else's with your stupidity!

February 1, 2011 at 10:15 pm | Report abuse |
  94. B=Dog

Great... another D-Bag celeb who just have to have kids with Unique names.

February 1, 2011 at 9:54 pm | Report abuse |
  95. Sore

You tell them Amy, ... Now get back to that neck massager!!!

February 1, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  96. j-inohio

Having a baby is a wonderful thing! What is wrong with you people ...you are sick perverted haters. Get a life!!.

February 1, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  97. battergrl

Dee,I thought I was the only one that"noticed"this "twin" celebrity miracle. What a bunch of liars...

February 1, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marky

Are you saying they are NOT having twins, so they are lying? What the heck are you saying? Aome of these twins are because the people involved are doing IVF, so their chances of having twins is somewhat higher. Major whoop. She's having twins, whatever the babies are, congratulations to the couple. They seem happy and I imagine they will truly appreciate their children because it was so hard to have them. Why are so many posters rude and hateful?

February 2, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  98. sharon

Congrats!!! I'm so happy for you all!! i have a set of twins

February 1, 2011 at 9:37 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Andres Worst Nightmare

@Tmoney man you can say that again!! But as far as an age difference that does not matter if they are both happy together then that's what counts! She does have a higher risk of delivering children with issues but she apparently her overseeing physician is monitoring her and the babies closely. Seriously, grow up!!!

February 1, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Em

Wow, is that what ppl call pregnacy now? fat? And no one can deny the lady can sing it may not be your taste but those high notes amazing. So much hate and this is about babys well Congrats to her hope her babys are happy and healthy :)

February 1, 2011 at 8:58 pm | Report abuse |
  101. Dee

Wow what a shocker. A celebrity couple having a boy and a girl. It's kind of messed up that these people are selecting to have twins, one boy and one girl. I find it hard to believe that all these celebrities are naturally conceiving twin, being a boy and girl. Poor kids but happy for them i suppose lol

February 1, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Slim

Donor egg... I would breastfeed till I was 18!!!! Love them bigguns!

February 1, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  103. lizzy

It. Just goes to. Show how many sick and racist people there are in the world I thought this was the 21st century not the 1800 hundreds I really hope you all get some heelp

February 1, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  104. vatche hovespian

Nothing could be sweeter

February 1, 2011 at 8:46 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Em

Wow ppl are really crazy and who could ever say she cant sing it may not be everyones taste but she can sing, as for the hate its everywhere and fat is that what you ppl call pregnacy? i guess, well Congrats to them and hope they have 2 happy healthy lil ones :)

February 1, 2011 at 8:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sherri

You have to admit, she always HAS been on the plump side. But now, after the kids are born, she's going to look like a semi.

February 2, 2011 at 2:51 am | Report abuse |
  106. Tabb

I agree..they look very happy..thats all that matters..congrats..and shes a great talent and by the way nick is hella rich..google it..

February 1, 2011 at 8:23 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Celia

Congrats to them!!!

February 1, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Big Brotha

I wish she was having my babies and not Derek Jeters... I mean
    Nick C. That A** is so fat, that I would never let her leave the bedroom.

February 1, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  109. angela

Who cares!!

February 1, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Cindy

you must have, you went the article read it then posted.....

Congrats and age doesn't matter. My husband is 13 years older then me and we just had my first, me 27 he 40.

February 1, 2011 at 11:40 pm | Report abuse |
  110. Irwin

Haters!!! Please step back. What does age have to do with true love?

Kids! May God richly bless you and your precious babies forever.

February 1, 2011 at 7:52 pm | Report abuse |
  111. ladydelta

Shame that ignorance is so prevelant. This is a blessed event!

February 1, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  112. Vanessa Brown

Congrats to the twins. what a blessing..pick some great names and stay connected to GOD and everything has no substaances. trust each other. vee

February 1, 2011 at 7:44 pm | Report abuse |
  113. MissC

The level of ignorance in some of these posts is disturbing. I am happy for both Mariah & Nick I wish them the best & good luck on your parental journey.

February 1, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
  114. North Starr

Wow, so much hate I can almost bet that the two who stated Mariah can't sing are white and the broad worried abt the age difference is single, and if i'm wrong then it goes to show when u on the outside looking in you haven't a clue, but if I'm right then your nothing but a bunch of racist clowns whose opinions don't matter anyway....lol losers!!!

February 1, 2011 at 7:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • reggie

Mariah Carey is Half White ( irish)and 1/4 latin and 1/4 black.
      That makes her a Human. When we stop taking sides racism will die.
      No more segregated awards, pageants and contests.
      How racist Is the Latin Grammy awards? Very. Imagine if there was a Miss white america?
      Mariah Caret is a talented Human being her race should be of no importance.

February 2, 2011 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Marky

I happen to think Ms. Carey sings just fine, but why is it the minute someone says they don't like her singing or think she can't sing, someone has got to jump in with the "Oh, you must be white!" crap? Honestly, there are singers a person likes, and singers they don't, and color doesn't play a role in it. Get over your racist junk, North Starr!

February 10, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • jm791222

Wow, you sound like a tool.....who the raciest one here? really...REALLY! Stop crying race when it's YOU.

February 13, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Vanessa Brown

Congrats on the twins. I think its great. good luck, many blessings...God 1st always.

February 1, 2011 at 7:37 pm | Report abuse |
  116. spg215

I'm not really a Mariah Carey fan, but she looks very happy with Nick Cannon. That's all that matters. Congrats, Mariah and Nick!

February 1, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
  117. Mark

I bet those are even Nick's kids. I heard she was seen with Fred Durst from Limp Bizkit. Can anyone confirm this?

February 1, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  118. Harjeet

Maureen that was so nice of you. Understanding and sweet. The power to make a negative a neutral with truth and understanding and positivity is a wonderful gift. This is how to change the world! Is all we need is love!

February 1, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Missy

Lmfao. Who cares?!

February 1, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  120. Mark

What a stank. He's like 16!! Right??!!

February 1, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Oscars Helmet

Congratulations your the proud parents of twin Manatees... .

February 1, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Tatyana

Thats a beautiful joy for Nick and Mariah both to come upon them, no matter the age or differences. I wish them best and greatest happiness(:

February 1, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  123. El Jefe

I'm sorry, what did you say? I was distracted by those huge cans...

February 1, 2011 at 6:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sherri

She was always big to begin with. But TWINS? Well, congratulations Mariah. But you're going to look like a Mack truck after this is over.

February 2, 2011 at 2:48 am | Report abuse |
    • Jackie

Oh Sherri...I hope you're not a mom, especially to a girl!!!!

February 2, 2011 at 7:26 am | Report abuse |
  124. JD

Splendid! Congrats to the happy couple.

February 1, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Rachel

and just how did this happen ? i for one would like to see.

February 1, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Samantha

CNN: For the record, Mariah Carey was born on March 27, 1970, which technically makes her 40 and not 41 yrs old. And congratulations Mariah and Nick....one of each...how beautiful! I love these two together. I wish them nothing but good luck and happiness. God Bless! :)

February 1, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Aimee Woodworth

Congratulations Mariah and Nick!!!!!!!!

February 1, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • stevenduane

nice catch man......hhhhhhhhhhhhhhoootay thats right i remember that cougar on mtv cribs. congrats man

February 2, 2011 at 3:12 am | Report abuse |
  128. Maureen

Gross? With everything going on in this crazy world you're calling these two gross? If you're miserable with your life that's no reason to bring others down with you. These two just want to be happy like everyone else! Cheer up my friend! :)

February 1, 2011 at 5:35 pm | Report abuse |
  129. tmoney

The "ethnic" version? As opposed to just "people". Funny how "ethnic" people get accused of playing the race card when half the time it's others who are the first to jump & point out their "ethnicity".

February 1, 2011 at 7:04 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Obhave

I agree with O, she's just trying to save her carr by having a youngins baby, problem was she picked one with lessees talent than herself, should of had shadys baby ;)

February 1, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Amy

Cradle robber? Isn't he well over 18? Maybe you mean "cougar", in which case there's nothing disgusting about it.

Oh, I get it. It would be okay if he was 40 something and she was in her 20s, right? You're the one who is disgusting.

February 1, 2011 at 9:27 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Ericbrett

Mariah has sold over 200 millions CD's, I don't think she has to worry about saving her career. She is afterall, the most successful female recording artist of all time. I think she is just probably trying to be just as successful in her private life.

February 2, 2011 at 7:53 am | Report abuse |
  133. Meh

i dont dislike her but I am always surprised that there were so many folks who liked her tweety-bird vocals and processed-to-death music. That shrill voice made me change stations a million times. I will say that she is probably not guilty of using an vocal auto-tuner and maybe even approaches having some talent.
    Not to mention..."those lungs" of hers are even more out of control now with the mommy factor.

February 2, 2011 at 8:33 am | Report abuse |
  134. deedee

Shut up. It's their life. Go get one of your own.

February 2, 2011 at 9:31 am | Report abuse |
  135. Mark

Dee Dee,

Bite me and go to hella, when you get there tell you moms I said hello.

February 2, 2011 at 8:01 pm | Report abuse |
  136. RC

you should really proof read what you type, because you really suck at it

February 3, 2011 at 1:26 am | Report abuse |
  137. Marky

Mark, you are just an idiot......

February 10, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |