Here comes 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'
January 31st, 2011

Here comes 'The Real Housewives of Atlanta'

There were lots of tears during Sunday night’s finale of “The Real Housewives of Atlanta.”

Cynthia cried over her money woes, her mother and her sister cried over her choice of husband, Peter cried as he watched his bride walk down the aisle and I cried over that wedding gown.

Cynthia is a gorgeous, gorgeous woman but I just wasn’t feeling her marital get-up, which looked to me like a platinum trash bag which was – in the words of my colleague Bree – reaching up to choke the very life out of her. The whole wedding was just sad for so, so many reasons.

Let’s start with the fact that money was so tight, it looked like they wouldn’t be able to come up with the final $3,000 payment for booze at the reception. Now, I subscribe to the belief that the wedding is just a one day event which is really for your family and friends. What is important is the marriage.

And therein lies the problem.

Peter and Cynthia appear to have major communication issues and it’s not just about the money. Note his anger during an earlier episode when she voiced concern over their finances. No bride should have to go into her big day feeling so much stress that she's downing champagne and turning to her 11-year-old-daughter as the bright spot in convincing the bride that she is making the right decision.

Not to mention all the talk that hey, if it doesn’t work out there’s always divorce. Is that really how you want to start your marriage? Watching both Cynthia’s sister and mother not only cry, but contemplate hiding the marriage license from her spoke volumes. It's one thing to follow your heart, but don’t forget your head at the same time.

And they definitely appeared to have lost their heads when it came to the budget for their shindig. My good friend and  “Wedding Diva”  Linnyette Richardson-Hall (one of the star’s of the Style Network's “Whose Wedding Is It Anyway?”) pointed out that the flowers (phalaenopsis orchids) alone were probably enough to break their bank. There wasn’t even money left over to buy wedding bands!

Of course when times are tough you need your good girlfriends around you for support, right? Wrong! Kim brought her own bottle of wine along with her date Kroy to the wedding as she figured if finances were that tight the booze would be bad.

Phaedra talked about Cynthia behind her back and noted that the financial troubles were no surprise given that Atlanta is a city where people pretend to be wealthy while they are actually in foreclosure and facing bankruptcy. Yes Fakedra, we think that pretty much aptly describes a castmate or two.

Sheree was busy accepting accolades on how good she looked – though I thought hairstylist Derek J. was giving her a run for her money in his pearls and heels. Hilarious!

NeNe was too preoccupied trying to pretend Kim didn’t exist to offer much love. Though I imagine it was hard to ignore Kim and her boobs, which kept threatening to burst free from her ill-fitting dress and prompting other guests to help stuff her back into said outfit. Kandi gave voice to everyone’s concern when she said she thought Cynthia had made a run for it when it took her awhile to appear.

Here’s hoping Cynthia and Peter can overcome their rocky start and make it longer than NeNe and Greg. He tried to apologize to her for their issues, but at this point NeNe’s not having it.

Those two weren’t the only one’s having a serious conversation. Kandi took Kim to task for trying to work around her regarding the business end of the single “Ring Didn’t Mean a Thing.” I think Kandi’s much better off focusing on Miss Lawrence because his song “Closet Freak” is hot and he can actually sing.

Shout out to Sheree for her movie audition. She will learn quickly that in Hollywood you give them what THEY want, not what you want to give.

I’m looking forward to the show’s reunion to see what Cynthia has to say about all of the drama and Kim’s proclamation that she would “lay money” on the fact that Cynthia and Peter won’t be together for a year. Do you agree?

1. kodak camera

There is a good deal of excellent advice within this page. I am subscribing to your rss feed. Kodak Digital Cameras

June 23, 2012 at 6:30 am | Report abuse |
  2. tbone

so who was that hot latino assistant wedding stylist?

February 18, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  3. msmeme

Phaedra is a fake. My daughter showed me a clip of her on the Tiny and Toya show. If she was hanging out with those hood rats, wearing dangling earrings, a wife beater, and chewing on barbeque ribs; How dare she call her self a Southern Belle, which by the way is a term for rich white women back during the days of slavery. I watch this show because it is hilarious mindless entertainment, keeps me informed regarding girl games (I don't hang with a bunch of women for this very reason), and reminds me of the women I do and do not want to be.

February 8, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Oh Brother

OH no...that poor Basturd is gonna have his hands full with that Bytch. She thinks she looks like some queen of the nile...just more nggershyt.

February 7, 2011 at 8:58 am | Report abuse |
  5. HWfan

Of all the HW shows...I like this one the least. Really can't stomach Kim...she is such a joke!

February 5, 2011 at 9:02 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Daphane

I don't think people should be judging others about there choices. It was Cynthia's choice to marry Peter. She is an adult. I think what her mother and sister did was terrible. Why would you do that to your daughter on her wedding day. If Cynthia made a mistake, its her mistake. Who are we to determine if it was a mistake or not. We don't know her. I wish them the best. I wish all the ladies the best. Cynthia's dress was beautiful. To those who say the show is stupid, the only way you would know is if you watch it, so what does that make you. Be careful in what you say.

February 2, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Daphane

I don't think people should be judging others about there choices. It was Cynthia's choice to marry Peter. She is an adult. I think what her mother and sister did was terrible. Why would you do that to your daughter on her wedding day. If Cynthia made a mistake, its her mistake. Who are we to determine if it was a mistake or not. We don't know her. I wish them the best. I wish all the ladies the best. Cynthia's dress was beautiful. To those who say the show is stupid, the way you would know is if you watch it, so what does that make you. Be careful in what you say.

February 2, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  8. kathy

Cynthia WAS ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL IN THAT STUNNING DRESS!
    She looked like a swan.

February 1, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  9. mshollandsthoughts

I really think this marriage should have waited but I guess time will tell because it's already been done! Wish them the best.

February 1, 2011 at 8:00 am | Report abuse |
  10. conjunction

conjunction junction whats your function ?

February 1, 2011 at 7:57 am | Report abuse |
  11. D

uh huh sure....

February 1, 2011 at 12:01 am | Report abuse |
  12. Halo

No i don't watch the show. A link to this website was sent to me by a friend.

January 31, 2011 at 11:13 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Halo

I think that Kim's "assistant" is doing Kim a major dis-service by allowing her to speak to her like she does. Kim seems to find it very easy to talk down to black people (even the gay guys) and she's gonna step to the wrong person and get knocked the f*^# out! I agree with the concerns about Cynthia's wedding.. have to question her level of maturity.. is it so important to impress people with a million dollar wedding when you don't have to pennies to rub together. Lets be real. Personally I feel the entire lot of women are a disgrace to black women in general. Here we have this amazing, beautiful, INTELLIGENT, sophisticated black woman IN THE WHITE HOUSE and all media can give present as black women are these stupid, tacky ignorant ho's PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. If i had my way I'd like to the the show boycotted and their sponsors as well until they are no longer on TV. They are a disgrace to black 'housewives in ATL in particular and black women in general.

January 31, 2011 at 11:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Faith

No, someone of these women are a disgrace to themselves. Now I agree that Kim has talked to Sweetie as if she is a child or just has no respect for her. Sweetie this, sweetie that. For so reason I have being trying to understand why do Kim have an assistant anyways? She need to spend time with those girls and act like a mother. Now I have always said "Kim is no singer"...what a waste of Kandi's time and effort. I don't know if Kandi don't want to hurt Kim's feeling or what but I would have been kicked Kim to the curve. To me, she's no one's friend (she's out to do her). That introduction of her when the show is coming on ...people jealous of her and wants what she got. What the HELL do she have? It's obvious she would do anything just to have money coming her way...she got pregnant for Troy and she don't even know the guy "other than he's NFL PLAYER for ATL". I guess since BIG POPPY used up until he didn't want her anymore...she decide to grab the first thing that came along with MONEY. Now she was the fonie one of them all. Kandi please do not waste no more time with Kim. I always liked NeNe but I think she went overboard in that man's house. If only she really knew how to ignore or block Kim out. Oh, did you see Dwight wanting to be NeNe friend again? Trust me; Kim do all that talking about NeNe but I bet as soon as she have that baby, she'll be trying to get back to being NeNe friend again. This is just a front in face of the camera and Troy. LOL

February 2, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Ann

Khandi stop being so nice to kim, tell her how u feel and stop tipping toe around her, she cant sing or perform, stick to promoting closet freak and work on getting your spot back, i was a fan and still a fan of yours, just kicking it was the boom.

January 31, 2011 at 9:50 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Ann

cynthia gown was stunning, nene need to look at self before talking about others, setting a bad example for black women, phadra is the only one married, change show name to singles of atl, kim stop, get a back bone when it comes to nene, and by the way you are not a big star, sheree i like her, however stick to reality shows and realize you are not miss atl, need drama and realness, put me on the show.

January 31, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  16. D

And Kandi, well, she's just seems the most normal person on the show...

January 31, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  17. D

Sheree is a nobody and never will be anybody, trying so hard to act like she's sophisticated and she's really just as ghetto as NeNe. And fakedra is just that fly buzzing around you cant get rid of, she's easy to ignore, and stupid for cynthia for not seeing how her relationship is doomed getting married at a time like that... Her and her man might as well speak 2 different languages, their communication is so bad.

January 31, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  18. D

And NeNe would have never made the comment about Sweetie being a slave if Kim was black, cuz I think she ganged up on her because she's white and Kim doesn't care about race. Too many people are hung up on it, and I just don't get it...

January 31, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  19. D

Because Kim's got it together, and she isn't the least bit ashamed of her personal business, not that it's anyones business anyway. More power to her.

January 31, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
  20. lazonia

NeNe has no reason to be jealous of Kim. Why should she be jealous? Kim sleeps with married men, she's pregnant and not married and in denial about her so-called singing career.

January 31, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  21. SKY

A MARRAGE OR WEDDING IS ABOUT "TWO PEOPLE", IN LOVE.
    IT HAS NOW BECOME A "I CAN OUT DO YOU".
    ITS A JOKE. EVERYTIME I SEE A BIG BIG BANG WEDDING
    WHICH SAYS, SEE ME.
    DEEP DOWN I SAY TO MYSELF, I DO SEE YOU AND THE WEDDING IS A BIG JOKE.

January 31, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Marleen

It's all a scrip to keep it interesting that's all.Those girls are probly the best of friends

January 31, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Khandi

Cynthia has to handle her marriage as she see fit. I thought she was a beautiful bride. NeNe is just too much, she was out of line with the slave comment. Maybe her son Brice should try to get him a assistant job.

January 31, 2011 at 6:48 pm | Report abuse |
  24. cynthia

Didnt like Cynthia's dress an thought that she an Peter shouldve just did something simple. Kim said it right the last show just go to the courthouse an get married, dont put on a show if u cant pay the tab...This season of RHA was just CRAZY!!!! READY FOR NEXT SEASON! AND ON A PHADREA TIP SHE CAN SAY SOME CRAZY STUFF, BUT LET IT SIMMER AN BY THE END OF TH SHOW IT MAKES SENSE

January 31, 2011 at 6:06 pm | Report abuse |
  25. kim

I just love the RHOA..I wish Cynthina hadn't married that peter.. He was very controlling, suffocating, and jealous. Not to mention broke..I wish I thought I would let him talk to me the way he did cynthiia,an aint got a dime! I like Ne ne even tho she get mad over crazy stuff. Kiim an Kandi I think can leave the show. And let Phadera, Ne Ne , sheree stay.

January 31, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  26. britt

and my 2 girls are going to go to college. they arent going to sit on their buttts and live off of any man like these oreoz.

January 31, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  27. britt

i am a n african american lady and feel this show is very unrealistic. living in the carver homes project we dont have maids. we are maids. but we are only maids if we are lucky. in todays economy we are lucky to have any job. i dont care who i work for i am not anyones slave. i actually work and take care of my family unlike these b#$%ches on housewives.

January 31, 2011 at 5:27 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Jenny

I thought Cynthia looked beautiful but I’m concerned about Peter. Didn’t they argue when the “life coach” (and actor!) came over to their house and Peter got very defensive and yelled at Cynthia something like “You need to listen to me?!!”
    NeNe needs to stay in ATL and help her 20 y/old kid get motivated. I do think Trump’s Apprentice will give her exposure (I can’t wait to see her finger wavin’ in Star Jones’ face!) but didn’t the last blurb say she wanted to move to Los Angeles? The new Housewife of OC or BH??
    Lastly, I have to comment on Kim’s guy. Saw them on “Watch what happens..” after the show, and I think he has been hit in the head too many times with the football. Zero, zilch, nada personality!!

January 31, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Danielle

The wedding was great but I'm so happy I got to watch it in HD! I got to pay attention to a lot of the detail and since I work and subscribe to DISH Network, I got to watch it in HD for free! Congrats Cynthia!

*Danielle

January 31, 2011 at 4:09 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Tai

as a black woman, i have a problem with Nene calling that girl a slave. Sweetie is a paid assisatant, there are HUNDREDS of stories of the assistants of celebrities leaving and telling stories of woe, how they were made to work overtime with no pay, eat leftovers, made to sleep on the floor, constantly called names, etc. when you are an assistant you are taking a chance that your boss will not be nice to you. there are no rules and regulations, as Leona Hemsey or Naomi Campbell. I just think that Nene wanted a "gotcha" moment when she was mad that Kim had made something of herself and threw that in her face. Sweetie is a grown woman, she could have made it known if she didn't like Kim speaking to her that way. Now kim is not a singer and Nene was right that her performance was something that middle schoolers were doing, but Nene was so jealous she couldn't see straight. I was soooo ashamed of her behavior in that man's house. How is she going to dog out his home WHILE SHE IS EATING THE FOOD HE HAD CATERED FOR HER!! then to bring her friend in uninvited was just TOO MUCH!

January 31, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  31. paul

The Avatar Trilogy will end in 2015; details on moviesfan.eu/news/item/279-the-avatar-trilogy-will-end-in-2015

January 31, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Cheryl

Last word. Ne ne called it a she saw it., race card or not.

January 31, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Cheryl

Sweetie is a paid slave but dont know it. I guess up in those back woods how can you know? I woulld not have a job with no one treating me that way.

January 31, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  34. henry

She's a very difficult person to deal with and He has a very awkward personality...i mean like a time bomb...LOL

January 31, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Sherry

I wonder was Terry Vaughn thinking 'Here we go again another UNTALENTED reality star thinkin they can act because they know how to say biaaaaatch a hundre times hahahaha I stopped watchin this show a long time ago because it was pointless and stupid. I always said NeNe felt ugly up against better looking women and wa la she had plastic surgery..Khandi (and Tiny) please let go of trying to relive the Escape days!!! Pheadra married a criminal but thinks she hi falootin hahahaha Kim is just plain can't sing trash hahahaha Cynthia get back with Leon

January 31, 2011 at 1:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • NeNe

I feel you are jealous of Kim and the other Ladies and I think you lie about knowing Phaedra I think you feel you are better then the other ladies and Iam going to stop watching cause of you dont understand why you made a deal with Kim and Sweetie it was none of your business You didnt say anything to Phaedra when she made the comment about her husband growing up in a white house I take that very very offense

February 14, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  36. cheryl

Cynthia looked so pretty in that gown. I was so happy for them both. Everything they have gone through, and they still are still sticking together to make it work. Seeing Peter cry when he saw Cynthia brought me to tears as well. NeNe is such a good friend. Everyone else was moaning how tacky the wedding was, how they couldn't afford money. But NeNe supported Cynthia and was there for her. A true friend.

January 31, 2011 at 1:36 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Kathy

NENE IS A NASTY HATER.. SHE BROUGHT RACE INTO THE SHOW AND PROVED IT BY USING THE TERM SLAVE FOR SWEETIE WHO IS A PAID EMPLOYEE FOR KIM. THAT IS WHAT SHE CHOSE TO EARN HER MONEY DOING, AND IM SURE IF SWEETIE WAS A PAID EMPLOYEE FOR ANOTHER BLACK WOMAN NENE WOULDNT HAVE HAD AN ISSUE. IT WOULD THEN BE A SISTER THING. NENE IS DIVORCING HER HUSBAND BECAUSE HER YEARNING FOR THE SPOTLIGHT AND FAME HAS GONE SO FAR TO HER HEAD. LOOK AT THE PATH OF DESTRUCTION SHE IS CREATING EVERYWHWERE SHE GOES. KIM SHOULD HAVE PUNCHED HER OUT EVERY TIME SHE EITHER REACHED FOR HER OR THREW HER WEIGHT AROUND, WHICH BY THE WAY IS ALOT, LOUD MOUTH, BULLYING IDIOT, AND I WOULDNT HAVE STOOD FOR ONE INSULT FROM HER BLACK FACE.

January 31, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • El Jefe

Kathy baby, please. Stop rambling like a coke-head. Remember, sentence structure is your friend.

February 1, 2011 at 1:55 pm | Report abuse |
  38. bubba

I love NeNe and hope she doesn't go anywhere,she"s the one that makes the show.Why come when a black women speeks her mind to a white women than it's anger manangment? The other housewives argue too and sometimes almost fight. What's wrong with them? Stay the same Ne Ne and u will always have me as your fan.

January 31, 2011 at 12:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Callie

Bubba, did you really just start off a sentence with "why come when a black woman..."?

January 31, 2011 at 1:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • mary mcneil

I agree NeNe makes the show. The rest of them are just common liars. Khandi is weak. Shiree is broke. Kim is trash. Cynthia is too calm.

February 20, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Becky

I think that Cynthia is just plain dumb! She wore the perfect shirt!! Why would she complain so much throughut the entire season but still go through with the wedding to this broke down old man? Peter is a known con artist in Miami, Atl and NY! He owes so many people money its pathetic. Lets not mention that the show had to pay for half of their wedding and they had trouble coming uo with the other half? Maybe it should be postponed. Ask aound they bounced so many checks for this wedding. Stop being blinded by no good Nene she will bring you down or be the demise of your marriage. She's the devil in disguise, dont trust her!

January 31, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Pisces80

I agree with one of the comments here; how sad that you need affirmation from your eleven year old on your wedding day; I give this marriage a year and believe Cynthia married to 'save face' more so that actually being in love. Good luck to them both – they're gonna need it!

January 31, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Robert

I couldn't care less about those women along with the ones on all the other "housewives" shows. they are very pretentious!

January 31, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Treva

i felt soooo bad for Cynthia. Obviously her fiance told her they could cover such a lavish wedding then informed her at the end that he had run out of money. I definitly understand the stress she was under to go through with it, if she didn't, she would have blown all of her dough on nothing. I cannot believe Peter couldnt pull together a few bucks to go to walmart or something and get rings. she already had a huge engagement ring, all they needed were simple bands. I felt for her family, they know she isn;t happy but what could they do. she really would have hated them forever if they with held the license. she needs to keep her dough seperate from Peter's in the future...he doesn't like discussing money issues with her while blowing her dough.

i thought the dress was FABULOUS...and Kim's swollen boobs were gross. put them away, love

January 31, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
  43. drew

I agree with Travis about Nene.

But I think Peter is a man who couldn't admit that he was broke until he really had no more cash, otherwise none of would even know about their financial troubles.

That makes Peter a better man than Greg (nene's hubby) or Tamra Barney's husband (Simon) both of whom grew ridiculous, defensive, despondent and secretive about their money troubles.

Peter gets props for that, but let's see how strong his work ethic is to keep his marriage together.

Love the Show, Love Sherree and Laurence

January 31, 2011 at 12:16 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Tracey

I thought Terri Vaughns drama was just that, bad drama. She can't act on "Meet The Browns." Sheree is as bad as Kim's singing. If NeNe did go, good riddens, she's got anger issues which I firmly agree with Kim's assessment. Cynthia, it better be love because I don't know what you were thinking and God had nothing to do with you falling in love with a broke, old man. You should have stuck with Leon. I will be ready to read about your divorce in a year or less. I feel sorry for your family Peter will milk, or better yet, have you milk for money. If mom had to pay for the alcohol at your wedding, watch out, thats just the beggining. Glad to see Ne Ne going to "Celebrity Apprentice" because she is all washed up on this show, for real.

January 31, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Becky

I agree that Terri Vaughn was totally out of line. She's not a good actress, she looked really bitter up there. You do not get criticized in an audition like that, (they usually wait for you to leave the room lol) you would think she would know that and that she would be alot more professional than she was. She was definately trying to get more camera time. I think Sheree took the heat well and did really good in the audition. I personally would have told them to F off! As for Cynthia, she looks really stupid. I think she went through with it to stay on the show cause after all who else is married? Nene is getting a divorce and the other girls ar single. Nene is a snake and I will NOT be watching her on Apprentice. And yes, she is washed up!

January 31, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Italy

I enjoyed Cynthia's wedding it was the highlight of the finale. As for the rest of them they all need get their acts together.

January 31, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
  46. Travis

NeNe is so jealous of Kim , she needs to get a "Life" I use to like her but she is nothing but a trouble maker and a phony flake! I really do hope that she is put off the show, she creates more drama and pain than all of the others together! When i do watch the show now i change channels when NeNe appears and so do most of my friends that watch .We all love Phadrea, Sheree and Cynthia and Kim, and Kandi but NeNe needs to go and I feel the other Housewifes would love to have her removed from the series also!

January 31, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
    • Derek

I agree, I CANNOT STAND NeNe...but this is a catty reality show & while the other girls are interesting & still very watchable, NeNe, as much as I don't like her, brings that drama. At the end of the day, drama sells....I would like to see Kim kick NeNe's butt, but Kim ain't got the heart nor the strength to do that, but it would be cool to see.

January 31, 2011 at 3:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Stacia

Amen you hit the nail right on the head.

February 18, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
    • jade sultana

I so agree with everyone about nene.It's quite funny how jealous she is of Kim.S he would say of course that she's not but she sure talks about her a lot.She definitely thinks very highly of herself though I have no idea why.She is a low class,ghetto trash fat ass.Totally love the other housewives but Nene makes my skin crawl.

May 10, 2011 at 8:11 am | Report abuse |
  47. txdiva37

I actually cried along with Cynthia's mother and sister. This was a mistake. I just don't think Cynthia and Peter make a good match and his financial troubles worry me. As well as the fact that Cynthia was one of the most successful black models in the 90s and early 2000s and she doesn't have a dime to her name. She should have sat down with Tyra Banks, Iman and Beverly Johnson and learned a thing or two about preparing for life after modeling, ie; start a business or go back to school. Sheree's audition was hilarious and Terry Vaughn (the one who got up and showed her how to 'do it') seemed annoyed by Sheree but she ended up getting the part so maybe all of that really was for show (scripted) and we were made to believe they were feeling her. One of the best and saddest episodes to date among the RHOA seasons.

January 31, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
    • roro

I agree it won't last a year, with all the man she could have married from what I have hard she ended up with this broke brother that will most likely ride her coat tell and make her his sugar mama!! I wish woman would understand that a marriage is more then just a big party it is a comment and because of that you better know who you are marring and how you really feel about them. Divorce is not that easy as much as most people think it is, it still can affect you and the children in your life even if the marriage is a short one.

January 31, 2011 at 4:16 pm | Report abuse |