All crazy things must come to an end, and that includes "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."
On Sunday at 10 p.m. on Bravo, the latest season will draw to a close, and hopefully Kim's wig won't get snatched off and no one will be called a slave. It's also hopeful that Cynthia will actually, you know, get married, since that's what this episode is supposed to be about. We'll recap the madness that this will surely be on Monday.
What else should you keep an eye out for this week? Keep reading.
• Awards season is in full swing, with Sunday’s offering being the Screen Actor’s Guild awards, kicking off at 8 p.m. ET on TNT/TBS. Of course, we’ll have all of the red carpet hits and misses for you here.
• Heads up K. Stew fans: her film “Welcome to the Rileys,” co-starring James Gandolfini and the Oscar-nominated Melissa Leo, arrives on DVD February 1.
• Also arriving on Tuesday on DVD are “Let Me In,” “Never Let Me Go” and Hilary Swank’s “Conviction.”
• If you’ve been looking for a 20-something to dish style and life advice – or just particularly miss MTV’s “The City” – Whitney Port’s guide to style and life, “True Whit,” arrives this week.
• Also happening on February 1: The second part of “The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills” reunion special. Will Camille Grammer dominate again?
• Jay Leno has a long list of Oscar nominees hooking up his late night show this week: Helena Bonham Carter will be on the “Tonight Show” on the 1st; Jesse Eisenberg and Jennifer Lawrence will arrive on the 2nd; Jeff Bridges the 3rd; and Hailee Steinfeld will close out the star-filled week on the 4th.
• Over on “Letterman,” Mr. teen pop himself, Justin Bieber, will pull a double-shift, stopping by the “Late Night” set on Monday, January 31 and also helping out with the top 10 list on February 4.
• Also on Letterman this week: Howard Stern, who will take his opinionated chatter to the show on the 3rd.
• If you’re tuning in to “Conan” at 11 p.m. on TBS, you’ll catch him chatting with Jennifer Aniston on February 1.
• Are you a fan of “Gossip Girl’s” Blair? Then this one’s for you: Leighton Meester’s starring in “The Roommate,” opening February 4.