Demi Moore is one of the most talked about stars at Sundance. She has two movies here, the Wall Street thriller "Margin Call" with Kevin Spacey and the dysfunctional family drama "Another Happy Day" co-starring Ellen Barkin and Kate Bosworth.
I sat down with 48-year old Demi to talk film, family, romance, and - as she nears 50 - whether she wants more kids.
- This is Demi's first time promoting films at Sundance so she said this year's festival is particularly exciting for her.
- Demi wasn't the original actress cast in her role in "Margin Call." Her friend Carla Gugino had to back out of the part due to scheduling conflicts and recommended Demi take her place.
- Demi talked lovingly about husband Ashton Kutcher and said he is a wonderful man. She says their secret to keeping the romance alive is to work on their marriage all the time, not just during challenging times.
- Demi's dream jobs if she weren't an actress? Forensics, psychology or something in the midwifery field. Demi delivered all three of her daughters naturally (no pain medication), and she has assisted other births.
- Demi eats a healthy, clean diet but nothing extreme... "lots of green vegetables."
- She doesn't rule out having more children, and says she's open to it.