Break-up to make-up on the 'Jersey Shore'
January 28th, 2011

Break-up to make-up on the 'Jersey Shore'

With a little physical violence and a lot of alcohol, it seems all is well in the “Jersey Shore” house once again.

But before things could get better, they had to get a heck of a lot worse…

After killing time on the boardwalk - taking shots, going on rides and, oh yeah, taking shots - Deena and Snooki’s friend Ryder returned home to wait for Snooks and JWoww.

When the pair finally arrived, they had two furry friends in tow. (I wonder how JWoww’s dogs will fair in a house filled with such… animals.)

Later on, everyone gets ready for Karma - the only club on the Jersey Shore according to season three.

The boys throw on their T-shirts and JWoww throws on her swan-like halter-top.

“Have you met my friend Bjork?” Vinny jokes.

Speaking of Vin, he meets a special girl named Gina at the bar. He also meets Gina’s special extended family, including her uncle, who assures him he’s not going to get laid. He takes her home anyway.

Sammi, who we don’t often see in a state of inebriation, appeared to be throwing drinks back left and right. This, of course, led to her craziest on-screen moment yet.

After a quick quarrel with Ron, she went downstairs for some pizza. With good intentions, Sam brought a slice back upstairs for her juicehead boyfriend, only to find the contents of her closet - so, basically daisy dukes and spaghetti strap tank tops - strewn across the floor.

How was she supposed to know you wanted a protein shake instead, Ronnie?

It’s then that we’re privy to Ron’s third laugh: The giggle, which, as Vinny explained, means “game over.” Though as repeat viewers already know, “game over” in “Shore”-land means one hour until make-up sex.

Meanwhile, a grenade is loose in the house. Luckily, between Pauly D - who is “trained in the art of dodging the grenade” - and Vinny’s grenade whistle (also known as a vuvuzela), which lets “Seaside know when grenades are present at the ‘Jersey Shore’ house,” they’re able to eradicate the grenade without detonating it.

After Gina’s uncle stops by to pick her up, the gang decides to surprise a passed out Ryder with a birthday cake for the big 2-2.

At that time, Sam confronts Ronnie about his friendship with JWoww. When she didn't get the answer she was looking for, she punched Ron square in the jaw.

Long story long, everyone (minus Ronnie and JWoww) tries to convince Sam to stay after she threatens to go home. Raise your hand, or tell us in the comments, if you weren’t expecting that reaction from the group. So, rather than heading home, Sam climbs into bed with Ron and they make-up.

During family dinner, and later on at Karma, everyone seemed to get along great. Even JWoww swallowed her pride and grabbed a drink with Sammi.

Hopefully the shiny new stripper pole that Snooki paid for with her dad’s credit card will keep the drama away for a while longer.

Post by:
Filed under: Jersey Shore • television • TV recaps

1. you would not believe it...

Sam does more than just lay in bed waiting 4 Ronnie...she also looks in the mirror and tells herself how beautiful she is, then she plays with her hair extensions, then she stares at her fingernails and picks at them...Come on guys, get it right... ;)

February 3, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • LadyCouture

you forgot how she spends a couple hours straightening her already straight hair!

February 21, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  2. just me

Why did Angelina all of a sudden become Joile???

Whatever loser!

February 3, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  3. Superhiro

Lol, no way that's actually Angelina.

February 1, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  4. paris hilton

F'n A party down hit the booze. Toot it up. Blast a nug. Let's paaarrrrtttteeee!! -Paris H

February 1, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  5. melissa

ha ha wow are u serious right now anywayz love da show

January 31, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. jen

I loveeee Snookieeee

January 31, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  7. Lizzie

I started watching the show this season and I'm hooked. I saw the entire 2nd season in 2days while snowed in. Now I just gotta c the 1st.Idk y I like the show its really funny though, I wish Sam n Ron would just break up for good. These comments r crazy def the person who's trying to b Angelina LOL

January 30, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • jolie

lizzie, im a person just like u. do u have a better suggestion on how to get my gripes out. Im angry. I WAS SINGLED OUT ON THIS SHOW AND THE BOTTOM LINE IS THE REST OF THE GROUP IS GETTING MORE MONEY THAN ME AND THAT IS WHY I CAME ON CNN !! THE SHOW IS FAKE. IT IS ALL ABOUT CASH.

January 30, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  8. j-thig

Im a big fan of Jersey Shore & i wish Ronnie will leave Sammi so he can be happy he doesnt need her & by the way i wonder if Angelina will be back oh yea

January 30, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  9. T-Rex

@ jade do you s q u i r t? Want to learn? Lol

January 28, 2011 at 11:17 pm | Report abuse |
  10. jade

haha.. quite a come back.. notice u don't deny being a ho mo. ... save your flour for your boyfreind.

January 28, 2011 at 9:49 pm | Report abuse |
  11. jade

Hey T-rex- I thought u left the blog so u could be with you ho mo friends in miami

January 28, 2011 at 8:36 pm | Report abuse |
  12. T-Rex

Who would like Sammie. That stupid b*t*h is always depressed and in bed if her bf is not up her a$$ 24/7. She is a nag and boring. She never could go out and have fun. Why is she even on the show. She is a ball and chain.

January 28, 2011 at 8:28 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Angelina

Sounds like someone is jealous. At least I had my 15 minutes of fame and now IM happy with my new boyfriend.. I'm better than you and that group of losers.

January 28, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Angelina

I left this show for a reason. first of all Snookie is so chubby and sleazy. My replacement likes to lick guys a- holes, and the other one Jwow is in bed with another dude the first night she brings him home. come on. I like Sam and I think it is funny she punched her 4 ft boyfriend in the face and the midget was crying like a school girl. That leave Sitch. I have inside info he is bi and he is a drama queen seeking to cause drama.. The other two males have such ego problems I won't even mention them by name. The show is not the same with out me. I had a contract where I was not supposed to report is is staged, but you notice im gone so now Sam needs to replace my role as trouble maker. get a grip.

January 28, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • jknight

I find it entertaiing that you come online and think that just because you put your name as Angelina that everyone will believe thats who you are....

How about you get a grip?

January 28, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • WLM

LOL, is this really Angelina or is someone trying to make her look like a fool???? For her sake, I hope this isnt because it is really unclassy for someone to make comments that appear to be done in jealousy and sadness that you have lost your chance at the big dollars and so called fame that the cast is has.. Nonetheless it was your choice to leave, so you should leave it at that!

January 31, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
    • Naska

Angelina is a visitor of cnn.com? Angelina reads? It just doesn't add up

January 31, 2011 at 1:39 pm | Report abuse |
  15. TI

Why did I just read this article? I've never even watched this show before..

January 28, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |