Too much drama on 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'
January 24th, 2011

Too much drama on 'Real Housewives of Atlanta'

Raise your hand if you were disgusted by NeNe's behavior on Sunday night's episode of  "The Real Housewives of Atlanta."

I am raising both hands and my legs.

She worked my nerves soooo much! I ordinarily try to stay out of either Camp Kim or Camp NeNe, but this time around I thought NeNe was completely out of control. All that loud talking and craziness was so unnecessary.

The ladies were supposedly in Miami to celebrate Cynthia's upcoming nuptials but it turned into constant drama with NeNe battling back and forth. Or I should say, NeNe battled and Kim tried to get her to shut up.

The basis of NeNe's irritation was supposedly that Kim invited Sweetie and Don Juan to the celebration. Then Lawrence showed up courtesy of an invite by Sheree so NeNe invited her homegirl to come too.

Sweetie and the slave thing came up again and it was interesting to see all of the women – minus Kim – sitting around discussing what you can and cannot say to a black woman.

In the midst of all this foolery, Cynthia was stressed out and trying not to cry. She did manage to walk in a fashion show - who knew she was hiding that killer body under those clothes?

Cynthia was much calmer on the runway than she was back at the villa. She broke down as the ladies questioned her about the wedding and honeymoon. I'm not sure about you, but I am really worried about Cynthia and Peter. It's just not a great way to start married life.

It wouldn't be a girl's weekend without strippers (apparently), which Fakedra provided. She has strippers as clients? Really? What a thriving practice.

Are you looking forward to next week's finale which includes Cynthia's wedding? Should she go through with it? Sound off!

1. Linda P

Just watched the special edition of the show that aired tonight…again, Bravo edits your comments or will not allow you to post certain remarks, but I THOUGHT they liked drama?!?!?!? Anyway, wonder if Kim’s nanny has a real name, other than her pet name “sweetie.”…wonder if the Athlete has any regrets for getting the gold digger pregnant. The baby is precious…too bad he didn’t select an angel to mate with…a real southern woman to give Kroy his first baby. What do I care anyway…he is behaving like the typical athlete.
    I am not particularly fond of Kandi, or her mother….I realized while typing this comment, I need a life…I am so bored of watching the rich and their trivial life issues…it’s not like they have to decide whether to pay rent or their auto insurance…or as if they have to purchase the generic brand foods at the grocery store, yet these “housewives” gripe, cry, and complain over life’s most trivial issues. As I watched this episode, I wondered how much of this is their newly developed acting skills. Per the Bravo site, everyone loves Lannitha (sp), or NeNe…but again, who knows what’s really being said. We are such sheep! Believing everything that’s aired on television…One actor said…”the truth is..WHAT EVER I CAN GET YOU TO BELIEVE!” well, time for me to start living my OWN life! How can people love someone that is incapable of reciprocating? I mean, would you have loved these women, any of the housewives, had they not been on the show? They wouldn’t have given you the time or chance to get to know them…yet we sheep pledge our love for strangers? Wow, what a society! Its not like they share…try to call one of them! Lol

PS: tracking our IP addresses is like being a peeping tom…but in this society, anything goes.

December 13, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Tiara Rankin

Nene is like a mess starter just like jackie on basketball wives,cynthis is like i just need nene so whatever she say she goin to agree with it nene you are not rich sit your azz down somewhere with that!Who gone lie when Shrea told them you was right there so therefore you were stopped in your trapped with all that messy STUFF if you want to be a lady act professional like kandi and the rest of them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!THANK YOU

November 16, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  3. sasha

Kim is racist full stop nene is jealous full stop all of them are two faced liars its all for the show reality my backside we all know its fake fake fake.

April 28, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Linda P

So I just found this site after being blackballed from Bravo. I partly agree with you! Her treatment of her black nanny is a bit much, and how “Sweetie” takes the treatment like a good NI**ER. Kim is trash, in nice clothing. I would have to agree with Lannithea (sp) NeNe about how kim addresses people. The played the stage correctly, making her the ONLY white women on the show, while all of the big black women attack. Suppose now the joke is on them? …its tricky, but again that’s television. I was a bit offended when Lawrence made fun of the “hood.” Who does he/she think will support his/her singing career? We poor people as they put it, mildly…never mind! They prance around in all of their glory….while we “fish”…well, enough said.
      These reality shows are excessive! When will we get enough?

PS: tracking IP addresses is like being a peeping tom!

December 13, 2011 at 10:46 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Gabriella Fonseca

Hello, I'm interested in the reality blog of the website..I haven't seen anything up for LisaRaye The Real Maccoy..her second season is going to air April 9th..this girl is Bananas to say the least...I'm sure she's going to spark up interest for viewers. Can you please post things up for her...Thanks!

March 24, 2011 at 9:42 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Flamey

How short is life that people of whatever creed race or colour spend their time online arguing about a bunch of fishwives on tv. Chill, be happy, whoever we are we all have our hurt and sorrows to bare, when all we really need is love. Smile and the world shall smile back x

February 10, 2011 at 6:29 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Peaconearth

Go ahead and have your fits NeNe, but I wish I could be on the other end, when you jump up and get about 1/8 of an inch off the person's nose, you have to be spitting onto their faces, and when your big mouth opened up like the Suez Canal, I'd just ram my fist down to your vibrating tonsils, and watch your eyeballs explode in your head like a 3 Stooges cartoon....oh just cherish the thought !!!

February 5, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Susan

I can understand why Ne Ne gets so frustrated with Kim. Kim really thinks she can sing and she clearly cannot. I agree with Ne Ne on that one. I mean please, the talented Kandi can make anyone sound good. Even Kandi knows that is the truth. It is like there is an elephant in the room. And it wears a wig. Ne Ne, just get away from her and Kandi, please do what you do best and that is write lyrics and sing.

February 4, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  8. Dee Dee

Why get upset over Nee Nee and Kim when they have a love hate relationship you know how it works they both love drama and will be friends before the next seasons why waste your time picking sides when they clearly know the more drama the more seasons the show will last and the more money they will make each season and each public appearance will keep the paychecks coming. Yes its a mess and most of us i hope dont have friends like this but these ladies are cashing in on being a hot mess and the viewers asking for more.

January 30, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  9. candydoll99

NE Ne is the show!! she keep it exciting Sheree, Kandi, and big lip fakedra are all boring and two faced..Ne Ne keeps It real without her on the show I won't watch it..Kim is a old ass golddigger with no talent..come on people it's just for the rating....

January 30, 2011 at 7:36 am | Report abuse |
  10. MYO

Furthermore, Ne Ne was extremely disrespectful and it is something wrong with her. She needs psychological help right away and that is on the "real real" because someone undermining relationships with people that care about her is self destructive......she is crazed at trying to control people and that is because she doesnt feel a sense of control for her self. See a therapist, my sister.

January 30, 2011 at 7:32 am | Report abuse |
  11. MYO

Ne Ne is out of control and I am really tired of the girls picking on Kim. The other girls are jealous of her and is upset they aren't the source of Kim's conversation. So sitting at the table talking about how "Black girls aren't talked to like that" it is clear that they are all two faced and while we "black girls" don't call each other out of names to the face....we do much more by undermining each other. Remember, action speaks louder than words and Kim has more class than all the Black girls....and I can say this because I am Black.

January 30, 2011 at 7:29 am | Report abuse |
  12. Harry's mom

I think it is all about ther money. I thin Ne Ne esp, wants to keep the drama going. I just read where Nene and Kim want more money to do the show. It seems Bravo does not agree so they may be signing themselves out.
    Also NeNe seems to get out of control when she has too much wine. I noticed this before. She can't hold her liquor and her agressiveness comes out.

January 29, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  13. jacque C

i love nene. and the way she handled kim even though kandi and kim are friends she wanted to say something but it took nene to get on board and check her cause kim was really getting on my nerves. you just gotta love that NeNe.

January 29, 2011 at 12:16 am | Report abuse |
  14. Tasha

Mark, I for the most part agree with your statements regarding Nene, however your review of Kim is totally off base. This woman is total trash and no her music is not entertaining it is sad, and she looks like an old hag that hasn't been told the game is over. She is the white equivalent of Nene, she is no better and I find the way she talks to her assistant to be demeaning....

January 26, 2011 at 8:48 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Tasha

As an African American woman of substance, I am truly embarassed by Nene performance on this show! Did bravo have to dig up the ghettoest (not a word) of the ghetto, to represent AA women, I am appalled? This hood rat, needs to be taken off the air and for the record her behavior is not reflective of the behavior of all black women, NBC should be ashamed for giving her a show, that fact that she has been blessed with such an opportunity and is not attempting to change her ghetto ways is horrible.......Somebody give her a pole

January 26, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  16. durant deveaux

Clearly Kay is a sad bitter woman who couldn't keep a man if she tried. Probably with gold teeth and a weave. And before the racism starts, I'm a black male.

January 26, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  17. durant deveaux

nene is a disaster and should really be cancelled. I know it's all about rating but she's out of control to the nth degree.
    Really if she continues there is no need to watch. Drama is good, but within reason.

January 26, 2011 at 8:27 am | Report abuse |
  18. Mark

Nene makes all black women look bad. She should not be on the show and she is not a good representative for blacks. Who cares if Kim can sing? Her music is actually quite entertaining! She is beautiful, a nurse, educated, and minds her own business. By the way she also drives a killer Range Rover, Bentley, and Escalade. Nene get over your jealousy and get a life. Race is not an issue in this situation but once again ignorant black people (key word ignorant, I'm actually a black also) make it into an issue.

January 25, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jerome

This show is bad and Nene is a fat, mean, ugly woman.

January 25, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  20. tiredofthelamecomments

It's funny to me how so many people have negative comments about "black women" but sit down to watch a show DOMINATED by "black women", also you are all so ready to defend Kim who also participates in the activities (positive or negative) of such "black women." Smh! @ Ray...that is your gf so what the hell does that say about you? @ both Tyson and Ray maybe you should look internally and find out why you guys have such bad taste in women instead of blaming their skin color for your bad choices...and maybe all of you should take a look at the other housewives...you'll find an aweful lot of similarities in the "white" and "black" wives. Lastly I'd like to add (and yes I am stooping to the level of the trashy people who made ignorant comments) for the people who think that white people do no wrong...you should watch TEEN MOM! Not a black person on the show and for the most part they are all stupid!

January 25, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  21. derp

Weezies are funny!

January 25, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Really?

The race card is so overplayed and tired. Kandi lost my respect by making it a race issue. Nene lost my interest embodying everything "ghetto" a woman could be. Calling Sweetie a slave was offensive. If Kim wasn't white, they would have never resorted to the whole race issue. If Nene were white, she'd still be a ghettofied sqwaking chicken. Kim is a hoochie. Sweetie is just trying to work and make a living. Race is irrelevant.

January 25, 2011 at 12:54 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Gingertee

I don't think that Nene or Kim are racist but I think they both acted ignorantly. First Nene, it cannot be about you all of the time, give someone else a moment in the sun. Kim, you cannot keep talking tough and calling people the B-word and then play the victim role when that person gets ready to battle. They both push each others buttons but Nene will fight and Kim won't. simple suggestion would be to stop playing the game if you won't play to win. They should be cordial and keep it moving because they are both too insecure to be each other's friend. As for the rest of them, I do not think they are twofaced. They are all on the show together so there will be shared opinions and discussions about one another with the other girls. It is possible that a person can intermingle with 2 other parties that do not get along, this does not make them twofaced. The villians and victims in this fight are Nene & Kim. They battle each other and they abuse each other

January 25, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  24. Token BLK Girl

Speaking as a blk person....just for clarification...we dont hate white people, WE HATE STUPID PEOPLE....kinda LIKE THE ONE WHO MADE THIS COMMENT. I can only guess what COLOR you are...umm, what color is stupidity and ignorance??? Vermillion, sage maybe...

January 25, 2011 at 9:09 am | Report abuse |
  25. Big D

Black women like NeNe are pathetic. That's why I dont mess with them anymore.

January 25, 2011 at 7:28 am | Report abuse |
  26. Beautiful Vixen

Okay, I just saw the show. I'm not a big follower with this show but from the few that I saw isn't that how they all act all the time (all meaning Kim too)? They are all loud and fight with each other none stop. Seriously who in their right mind would want to hang out with all that drama. You couldn't pay me enough to deal with that craziness. Women are always with so much drama that's why I rather have male friends than female. I got stressed out just watching and hearing these women for the hour I watched it..lol. @Ray, I hope that was one tasty sandwich or at least I hoped she shared it with you.

January 25, 2011 at 3:11 am | Report abuse |
  27. Beautiful Vixen

Ummm after reading some comments on here, I now have to watch this show to see what got everyone so worked up.

January 25, 2011 at 1:48 am | Report abuse |
  28. flamey

Both Kim and NeNe are grown women, they are both responsible for their own actions. If they want to act like a pair of fishwives then let them. Both thought they were right, I don't see NeNe as a bully, just a woman who lost her temper and didn't know when to stop. Kim seems to be able to stand her ground anyway.

January 25, 2011 at 1:47 am | Report abuse |
  29. Megan

Why do black women want to be like Nene? She is so mean and she tries to bully everybody. And when u get a nose job, lipo and all of the other procedures nene had shouldnt you look better? She looks fat as a cow. This is who black women look up to? WOW!

January 25, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  30. Taylor

I dont want to say that all black women are ghetto but the majority of black women I see act so mean and try to bully other women. And for some reason black women think they can beat up every white woman. Even if you can beat us all up what does it prove? People still look at you like your nothing. Grow up and stop letting women on fake reality shows become your motivation in life! Nene is acting and getting PAID, youre not!

January 25, 2011 at 1:17 am | Report abuse |
  31. Susan

All men, black and white prefer white women because we treat them better.

January 25, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  32. passionkiwi

This is just entertainemnt and anyone who thinks this is reality should really look at their own "reality" cmon people its just a tv show I highly doubt when the camera arent rolling they still act this crazy

January 25, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  33. D

They all behave badly and NeNe is just the worst of the bunch a friggin tickin time bomb, and I think it's worse this season because of all the home issues she has...she should really look into getting some help. Atlanta is my least favorite of the shows...I actually like the beverly hills...man those women can have some throwdowns! I was suprised! I can't wait till their reunion man that was fireworks!
    It's all just entertaining...I'm so glad I don't know anybody that act like these women...money does make women crazy...

January 25, 2011 at 12:43 am | Report abuse |
  34. Ray

@ Tyson, my girl is black and I have to stop her from gettin in fights all the time. Last week we went to the Publix Grocery store to get some sandwitches from their deli. My girl cursed out the lady making the sandwitches because she thought the lady didnt put enough roast beef on her sandwitch. Even worse she tried 2 hit the lady! Over a sandwitch?! I was so embarrased and everybody was lookin at us. I dont want 2 quit her but I may just do that. Im a no drama kinda guy so im gonna think this over. Its sad cause she was so cool when we first started goin out. BLACK WOMEN WHERE DOES YOUR ANGER COME FROM??

January 25, 2011 at 12:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Southern Gal

Not all black women act like that. You shouldn't make generalizations about the whole population of black women because of a few.

January 25, 2011 at 8:30 am | Report abuse |
    • whatever

Ray, before you quit that relationship. Try talking to your woman. Let her know how embarrassed you feel when she does those things. Let her know that, that is not lady like and that is not attractive.

January 25, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Trey

@ Tyson – Im sorry to say it but u are right. NeNe is like Michael Jordan to black women. NENE HAS BECOME BLACK WOMEN'S IDOL/ROLE MODEL. Thats sad because its one thing to be Ghetto but 2 be Ghetto and Ugly is a no-no. This is why most black men leave black girls for White Women. My girl is white and she treats me like a King and I treat her like the queen that she is. WAKE UP BLACK WOMEN! Stop being Ghetto and treat youre Men like Men.

January 25, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Southern Gal

No, Nene is not the black women's role model and no, all black women are not ghetto. Some of us do know how to act in public and out.

January 25, 2011 at 8:26 am | Report abuse |
  36. Lee

It is TV they are getting paid to act crazy. If I receive their money I wouldactr just like Ne Ne , Kim, Kandi and friends. Money talks bull shiit walks. You can buy class. But who in the hell wants to be poor???????

January 24, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Beautiful Vixen

I don't really watch the show only when there is nothing on. I didn't see the drama last night so I don't know what happened. All I know is that Kim can't sing (I am white so its not a race thing) but honestly who the heck is the black guy that wears high heels? lol. He walks in those fr*cken things like he was born in them..lol.

January 24, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
  38. RHOA2facetrashladies

'whatever' 'ksr' 'kfc' 'alexis' 'DON'TGIVEADAMN' 'Jada' 'RealChicksDoRealThings'

all sound like Nene

LMAO...Girl get off the message boards, no one likes you.

January 24, 2011 at 11:28 pm | Report abuse |
  39. DebbieR

NeNe is a piece of trash. I can't watch RHOATLANTA I think they are all ghetto.

January 24, 2011 at 10:01 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Tyson

I WOULD RATHER DIE THAN GO WITH A BLACK WOMAN!! My last 2 girlfriend's were just like NeNe. Loud, mean and ghetto. Black women are like little kids, you cant take them anywhere without something bad happening.

January 24, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • jbinthenyc

Sounds like you have a problem with poor judgment in your dating choices and not so much a problem with black women.

January 24, 2011 at 10:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • teresa, ohio

please, dont insult the children.... mine never talked like NeNe or they would have had the ch it smacked outta them.

but i liked what you said about not being able to take the g/f's anywhere w/out something bad happening... true dat.

January 24, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tyronne

And they smell bad.

January 25, 2011 at 2:02 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Bobbye

NeNe really showed her unclassness on that last episode. I know she had tooo much to drink but she needed to chill out. She has got a lot of going for her but she needs to let Kim alone. Kim does what she does to survive and NeNe does what she does to survive. Can't we all be friends.?

January 24, 2011 at 9:09 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Stephenie

I keep waiting for the TV station that Nene works for to fire her because of her behavior. They said during one episode that negative publicity was cause for termination and with her acting up everywhere then I wouldn't think they would be thrilled about that.

January 24, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Mike

I hate reality shows but last night my girl was watching RHOA. When I saw CYNTHIA'S BOOTY I became a fan! At least a fan of CYNTHIA! After watching the Chicago Bears lose to Green Bay it was cool to look at a fine black woman!

January 24, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  44. TheRealist55

NeNe, where do I began? You are really showing how the slightest hint of fame can ruin folks. I thought in the beginning you were cool. But your thing with your husband and your constant fights with Kim have really dulled your light. Be very careful because the TV spot you have could be affected due to people having negative feelings due to This show. Everyone knows Kim can not sing but its funny and entertaining.You on the other hand have become just obnoxious. Remember this: The hands and feet you step on today maybe connected to the ass you have to kiss tomorrow.

January 24, 2011 at 8:10 pm | Report abuse |
  45. Di

NeNe was simply annoying last night. She completely cross all lines. She looked and acted like a an idiot. I want her to listen to what she is saying. How does a TV station hire an individual like her, loud, a liar because she cannot remember
    was she stated just minutes ago.l.

January 24, 2011 at 8:09 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Khandi

I do not if any of you guys watch the other housewives, they are all out of control at times. It is not about the color. Kim success? What success?

January 24, 2011 at 7:33 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Whatever

Listen people, can we please stop acting like we don't know what's going on! It's called scripted reality television for those who want to earn easy money. This is all part of what the producers want them to do. Drama on any show causes people to watch. We watch Jersey Shore, housewifes of orange county, flavor of love, rock of love and it is all scripted. We watch it because we love drama. Stop thinking these people act like this in real life. Everybody has to change a little when the camera starts rolling.

January 24, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  48. danw

it's been a while since i disliked a character as much as i disliked nene last night. it made me ask myself why i watch the show – guilty pleasure or it.

also noticed how much sheree has changed. somebody needs to grab ahold of nene. she was beyond ignorant and petty. and nene: if the producers are telling you to behave this way and you're doing it, you're a fool.

January 24, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Marcella

Nene is a disgrace to all women. she has no self respect. who would want to claim to know her. she is truly the BEST OF ATLANTA`S TRASH. SHE IS DETERMINED TO RUIN Cynthia`s relationship with Peter. jealous of Kim because she`s making a living for her family. And hates the fact that Phaedra is doing the damn thing. Nene take your ti8red ugly tail home and try to save that shabby marriage that you have.....for if Greg doesn`t want you I don`t think nobody will. Nene stay out of everybody`s business.

January 24, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  50. lisa

First all i would like to say this is truely a reality show and according to the ratings alot of people watch it.unfortanately the future is heading towards a turmoil if they dont put something else on tv besides these mess kickers. all of them keep up a bunch of mess and ne-ne is the bad one because she goes harder than the rest of them. kim gets what she deserves because she knows how ne-ne is from future arguments. shes like a batter wife who keeps going back to her husband for a butt kicken. she do her fair share of keeping up mess so what goes around comes around. and because pepole like yall there would be another season of mess next year.

January 24, 2011 at 6:08 pm | Report abuse |
  51. derp

Real Hoe'swives of Atlanta.

You can take a hoe out of the ghetto, but you can't take the ghetto out of the hoe.

January 24, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  52. DON'TGIVEADAMN

And let the congregation say, "AMEN".

January 24, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  53. yoyo

NENE( big bird) come on i thought that was real messed up that she didn't got and see what Cynthia was cry one of the girls had to tell her to go and see whats up she just sat there. didn't encourage that girl to stay you know tell her something positive. something like ( those bills will be there tomorrow hang out with the girl tell her something) She is rude regardless she still should have had respect for that mans' house Kim should have put her out .the relationship that her and sweetie thats there like bffs. she did take up for her when NENE (big bird) called her a slave. she IS so jealous of Kim IT SO CLEAR

January 24, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  54. mark

Nene really showed hertrue self . no class ghetto welfare recipient lod mouthe self centered ugly self.

January 24, 2011 at 5:43 pm | Report abuse |
  55. loureale3@aol

how are you? you look very well.

January 24, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  56. FloridaGirl

NENE made me sick to watch her. I had to turn the channel a few times. It is so embarrassing to watch her.

January 24, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Name*oj

I look forward to next weeks show,I like the show its like a evening soap opera. Bottom line its entertainment. Just like the Government,I anticipate what their gonna do next. No I don't think Cynthia or Peter are ready for this life long commitment.
    5 yrs ago my wife and I ran into obstacles getting married, and we prayed about Peace. And we ended up getting peace at the Just us of the Peace.(justice of the peace).

January 24, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Jada

I don't think that NeNe is racist nor do I think that she is jealous of Kim. Kim is silly and she is a golddigger. NeNe just tells Kim exactly how she feels and Kim cannot handle the truth. Kim does treat Sweetie like a slave and Sweetie is stupid enough to take it. I think that NeNe needs to sever all ties with Kim and all of the other girls excluding Cynthia. Kim cannot sing and Kandi needs to stop pumping her up in believing that she can. So to all of you haters that are hating on NeNe, I think she is a good and decent person who is very independent and she doesn't take any mess off of anyone. I admire her for standing up and saying what she really mean. She is her own person and I don't think that she is ghetto and crazy. She is loud when she gets upset but most of us are when we are upset. Kim is always trying to to play the damsel in distress when she is called out about all of her foolishness and craziness.

January 24, 2011 at 5:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kay

I totally agree with you! Besides, Kim is not sweet and innocent by any means. She can't sing (Kandi is foolish for working for free),she looks waaaay older than 30, she has been f'ing a married man since before the show started, she has a boyfriend and she said on camera that she was sleeping with that man in Miami. She also lets those girls look like grown women with all that makeup! But when she starts something she can't finish, she goes all Palin! Oh, she hates my success...she is out to get me! What a joke!

January 24, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charalena

Jada, are you for real or did you forget to take your medication. NO one no matter what race they are have the right to behave like she does. As far a her telling it like it is; it that the lies she states? Everyone should respect each other. Your supposedly educated NeNe ( who surly did not receive a higher education and acts like that. She disgraces all women and thank god I from the south and I know most people do not act like that. Jada get real she shows almost every show that she is a racist. I think that all the other people in the show should stay away from NeNe like i said before when you lie down with a dog you get fleas. As far as her being a good person Have you not heard of when you have friends like her you do not need enemies

January 24, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Southern Gal

Let me preface by saying that I am not a Kim fan, by no means. However, there is a way to tell someone how you feel about them without screaming at them, getting in their face and threatening to "snap their neck". Nene is clearly jealous of Kim's success. Didn't she tell Kim in S2 that Tardy for the Party wouldn't be a success without her? And now Kim's on tour, selling her songs on iTunes and has finished her second single. Nene can't stand it and she looked crazy on that bus screaming at Kim. She has become the poster girl for drama. I honestly don't think she's on Celebrity Apprentice for her remarkable business sense; the Donald needs ratings. And if Sweetie doesn't mind Kim talking to her the way she does, then fine. That issue is between Kim and Sweetie.

January 25, 2011 at 8:16 am | Report abuse |
  59. JT

The biggest disappointment about this show is the fact that the majority of White America will continue to believe that ALL Black people are ghetto and ignorant. And that is simply untrue. There is a sizable percentage of us that are middle to upper class citizens that can't relate to Nene's character at all. So please don' put us all in the same boat.

In regards to Debra's comments, unto thy own self be true. You are indeed the racist here and I pray to God that your precious grandbaby doesn't become anything like you. If you don't know yet, she is considered BLACK .

January 24, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Debra

And coMments like those calling me white trash proves my statements are true. Blacks are racist and when confronted with it they start the name calling and insults and anyone who points out the truth is attacked. Doesn't matter what blacks think about NeNes behaviour. Ya'll act just as bad re read your comments. Double standards. I am laughing at the white trash comments too. I have a cookbook called that and its filled with "soul food" recipes roflmao. No black can ever get past pullin the race card.

January 24, 2011 at 5:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kay

It seems to me, you nasty d–k sucking, rancid teeth, uneducated, trailer park living, welfare getting, wh–e that you are the one to pull the race card; guess its the hillbilly card now! Yes, NeNe was loud, but the old woman provoked the argument. I would have dragged her out of that seat and put her face in the toilet if she had spoke to me like that. And while you are hating, I bet any check on that show can cash your as-, u skeez.....Don't talk about sh-t you know nothing about!

January 24, 2011 at 5:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Me

Debra, a white person called you white trash. I'm also white, but I don't think I need to bring race into it. Any person of any race can be trashy as you've shown yourself to be. You'd be in good company with some of the disrespectful trashy women on that show. Get over yourself. Race has nothing to do with how you behave. You have a choice and obviously you picked the wrong choice on how to behave. It will come back on you and hopefully your mixed grand baby shows you a thing or two about acceptance.....but obviously not so far since you need to mention it to show your street cred on the subject.

January 24, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • blindbaby

If i said all southerners are racists because of the ignorant things you've said, that 'all black people are racists', would you also believe that all southreners are racists to, because clearly you are. I'll say it again you are one uneducated dummy. I only hope your grandbaby does'nt grow up to speak and represent our white race as you choose to. Any southerner out there better explain to this dummy that not all of you think like white trash.

January 24, 2011 at 6:26 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Tiff McNear

I love watching the Atlanta housewives. This episode was embarassing! It just goes to show, no matter how nice you look and how professional you try to act, your true self will always come out. NeNe needs to learn when to pipe down and be respectful. No one should have invited anyone without cnecking witn Kim first. After all she did invite them to her friend's estate. Cynthia needs to remember her past, she's known as runaway bride, she better get her sneakers ready. The only two who acted like they had sense was Sheree and Phaedra.

January 24, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  62. tiredofthelamecomments

@ Lady Tee and Debra....you guys should be ashamed of yourselves for your comments about "blacks". All people are not the same and those 5 women do not represent black women as a whole. Also I would like to say that Kim the "white" women is just as FAKE, GHETTO, and TASTELESS as the rest of the women on the show. You can't really believe for one moment that she's different from the rest of the women.

January 24, 2011 at 4:58 pm | Report abuse |
  63. God

I have some more info for all of the ladies who think this show is real. None of the women on this show are broke. Sorry to have to break your hearts but I know quite a few people who work on this show. The girls on 16 & Pregnant make a little over $100,000 a season and the women on RHOA make a little bit more. The Jersey Shore Cast and the Kardashian sisters make the most. NeNe is mean, spoiled and loud in real life (yes I have met her) but she just goes over the top for the show just like all the other shows.

January 24, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Teri

NeNe is as rude and ghetto as they come. What I have noticed that after the first season most reality stars realize that the louder and more obnoxious that they are,the chances of getting their own reality show greatly increase. . NeNe is acting for the camera, as they all do . If you notice she doesn't even talk or pronouciate her words the same way as she did when the show first came on. She acts as if she has been in corporate america her whole life. The sad thing about any of this is in todays' society you don't have to display manners or morals to be successful. Loud , rude , ignorant and ghetto is the new TV, Mark my words she'll have her own reality show.

January 24, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
  65. mskitty

NENE should be ashamed the way she acted. I would have ask her to leave my home truely UNACCEPTABLE. I can respect EVERYONE but Nene. Its Nene way or no way. She is a rich low self-esteem BULLY. I dont see what she brings to the group and it is a good diverse group. She need a sista like me to break her down, because everyone is afraid of her but Kim and kandi. As for Kandi she is not two faced she will tell you what she said but with tack not DRAMA. Nene has MENTAL issues. SEEK HELP SISTA

January 24, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  66. ms lady

Really luved the show but NeNe really made me have a change of heart abouther. They should take her off the show 2 see if she is the true drama of the show!!!

January 24, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  67. God

@ JJJ – You are right! This show has a script written for each episode just like every other FAKE reality show. SPOILER ALERT! If u live in Atlanta you already know that Cynthia got married last July.

January 24, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
  68. Shay

Come on yall!!! Yall got all this to say about these ladys but yall dont know them. So quick to judge they are human to. It is a realty show alot of stuff is written in just putting on a show for us thats their job.

January 24, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  69. CG

That show should have been off the air, NeNe is a disgrace to women. She is soooo ignorant its unreal. I stopped watching that show a long time ago. She does not have anything going for herself but having a big mouth and keeping up drama. She's just straight stupid and DO NOT NEED to be on television really who wants to continue seeing that mess. I vote to take if off the air ASAP.

January 24, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Brenda

NeNe is a disgrace. She is an overweight loud mouth. She is rude,and obnoxious and is caught up in her own fantasy that she is something she just isn't. She has zero social skills. Her jealousy of all the other girls is apparent. Kandi has talent, Kim has a degree, Phaedra is established in her law practice, Cynthia is a model and in demand, Sheree has made an effort to launch her clothing line, and then there's NeNe. No talent, no skills. She is just an embarrassment to the show.

January 24, 2011 at 4:11 pm | Report abuse |
  71. JJJ

What you people fail is that it is REALITY T.V. and majority of the stuff you see is FAKE! They are paid for being on the show and scenes are written it is not all actuality! IT'S NOT REAL LIFE!

January 24, 2011 at 4:06 pm | Report abuse |
  72. blindbaby

Debra , what you don't understand is a lot of black people also think NeNe is a racist and is nothing short of ghetto. But you, my ignorant non educated freind are no different than the black people your are critisizing. Get and education you dirty hampster!... it's ridiculous ignorant comments like yours that put trash next to the word white. From one white person to another, YOU ARE WHITE TRASH!

January 24, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chitownloveshw

And "dirty hamster" isn't a ridiculous, ignorant comment? Practice what you preach.

January 24, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • MissKitty

When Nene gets cranked up her Ghetto comes out. I feel sorry for Greg. And Kim, who told that girl she could sing? Kim needs to go back to her double wide and Nene needs go to back to the projects! These two are an embarrassment to all women.

February 5, 2011 at 8:32 am | Report abuse |
  73. redcatlove

I did like NeNe but she is showing her true colors Shes the true trash here she has said some of the others are "getto" yet shes shown shes the one whos getto.

January 24, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  74. mzd

The show really let Nene display how rude, careless, controlling and obnoxious she really is. I unerstand she is going through things at home, but this is a job!!! She talks all the time about her college education, however, she is not utilizing what she learned. Khandi, is very established singer/songwriter, Phaedra is an entertainment attorney, Kim is a Registered Nurse, Cynthia is a runway model, as for Sheree and Nene, I have not seen them produce nothing, but clothes that aren't selling and a 6 minute t.v. spot!!!! They have done nothing outside of marrying someone with money. Nene, in my opinion needs to step back from the situation and deal with her problems with Greg!!!!

January 24, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • kim

no way NeNe is college educated, no way !!!!!! she is trash..they need to take her off the show for real.

January 24, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  75. shamonica

I love that show. Its just lets vierws know that their human too..nobody is perfect..rich or poor. NeNe do the dang thang..I like your swagger.

January 24, 2011 at 3:47 pm | Report abuse |
  76. kfc

NeNe was right but she could have said it better!!! There respect comes in all shades and she should have respeced Kim. However, she is right about Kim and Sweety should tell Kim. But, unfortunately, Sweety doesn't know how to address the matter for fear of losing a paycheck. She has already lost her self respect. No one should be treated like Sweety. It is considered to be a form of slavery and verbal abuse.

January 24, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Debra

What's funny and sad is my mixed grandbaby kept running in and out looking at tv sayin "Nana look coo coo girls" we all talk about offensive behaviour yet we keep staring in facination at the train wreck these people are. And I still say and stick by blacks are closet racists if not outright.

January 24, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lady Tee

Why would you say that your grandbaby is mixed? What does that have to do with anything? Seems like YOU are the racist here! AND on top of that, WHY would you allow your grandchild to listen and view adult television? Seems to me that YOU, again, are at fault here. I watch this show when my kids are gone to bed or when they are at school. The Language used on 'Housewives" is not for children's ears!

January 24, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  78. nana

nene and all the rest are jackwagon.that did it for me. will not watch anymore

January 24, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  79. Lady Tee

NeNe was at her UGLY best last night. It was like a rewind of last season. I couldn't BELIEVE NeNe would bring her rudeness into someones home like that! She is SOOOO ungrateful! And then she had the NERVE to act like she didn't START the fight in the first place! NeNe IS JEALOUS of non-singing, no talent KIM and as stupid as that sounds, it's TRUE and she needs to GET OVER IT and BEG KANDI to write and produce a song for HER, too!

January 24, 2011 at 3:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • TEEE

I don't think NeNe is jealous of Kim. Kim's none singing self is full of drama. NeNe is real and calls it like she sees it and most people can't handle that. If she was a tiny person people wouldn't think of her the same way. Yes she is loud, but as i said she is real. Kim throws rocks and hides her hands and because NeNe doesn't bit her tounge people have a problem. Sheree is a wanna be and wishes she was more out spoken. Being stuck up doesn't make you or your endeavors successful. Kandi is wishy washy and stirs stuff up with her little comments but she won't stand up for real. Think about it, all the behind her back stuff that Kim does when it comes to that music.

January 31, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • big tee

nene makes me sick

December 4, 2011 at 4:51 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Debra

All blacks hate white people when it comes down to it. Period. And the fact came out last night. Kim is great to hang around and judge and use. But in the end they prove who they really are black.

January 24, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • whatever

Really? All races hate each other! Lets turn this into a race issue.

Please seek the help you need.

January 24, 2011 at 7:25 pm | Report abuse |
  81. Debra

I can say as a southerner I was shocked and discusted with all behaviour but Kim was the better person. This also goes to show blacks r fake and in the end are still racial no matter what those women use Kim

January 24, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • proudlatina

You are what is wrong with today;s society. spreading racism and ignorance Nene is not a representation of black women she is representation of Nene Leakes. I hope you change your mind and please don't spread that ignorance to your chlidren.

January 24, 2011 at 7:23 pm | Report abuse |
  82. BROOK

I really don't know whos more annoying Nene or Alexis.....shes just speaking her mine.....dont you mean mind? iiiiiiiiiiidddddddddddiiiiiiiiiiooooooooooooootttttttttttttt

January 24, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  83. blindbaby

NeNe showed evreyone her true colors. Definently jelous of Kim, but Kim needs to seriously have more people tell her she's not the big star she thinks she is.Kim is delusional and it's great to see her called on it, singing artist!? Give me a break!.On the other hand NeNe's the most ghetto of all the housewives and it's easy for her to act like a ghetto hood rat and say rude things. What you see is the real NeNe ..,... Ghetto Hood Rat!!

January 24, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Tasha

NeNe was my favorite housewife, until last night. She was so rude and exhibited low class characteristics. When she entered Kim's friends home, she should have shut her mouth. How disgusting?! I just don't know how a grown women could have such little control over what comes out of her mouth. Regarding Sweetie, if she doesn't respect herself enough not to have someone (white or black) call her out of her name, so be it!

January 24, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  85. Jevonna Haines

NeNe was told that her negative public actions could affect her job yet she still chooses negativity. It's obvious she is stressed with all the issues in her home life but if you are headed for divorce especially with kids you gotta get your life in order. The way she acted was even disturbing to my teen daughter who knows better. We can't keep hating on one another as women and empower one another for the young girls coming of age. Disgusted but love the show.

January 24, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • boom boom

Ne Ne (smh) is so sad ~ A hater that Kim has an audience and she got DOA midget Dupree for an interview.
      Sometimes, it ain't always about 'chu, boo!
      You are losing valuable fans through all your IGnORANCE ~
      Phaedra and Kim, Class faves – Ne Ne needs to hit the pole again and leave TV alone – Stick to whutcha know boo.

January 24, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  86. kya

If you can't take the heat, stay out of the kitchen. Kim knows how NeNe reacts when upset yet she remains friends with her. Both of them have a hand in the situation.

January 24, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |
  87. Keith

I enjoy all the housewives shows but this one. It so alien to me to see females act this way. Really is disturbing to see.
    The white girl, Kim acts like trash. And the black girls all act like a bunch of thugs!
    The WHOLE group of them are simply trash with cash!
    Bravo should move Danielle and Theresa from the NJ cast down there. They would fit in perfectly with the Atlanta pigs.
    -Keith

January 24, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
  88. You Know Whats Up

I didn't care to see last nights show. I love to see Real Housewives of Beverly Hills and Atlanta was my second. At first I just could not wait to see Atlanta's next show. After last weeks episode I completely do not care to see Atlanta ever again. Nene fat disgusting loud mouth made my head hurt. She needs to learn how to speak like a normal human being and not all ghetto and degrading and talking so fast no one understands what she's saying. I am not ever going to waist my time on that Atlanta crao ever again. P-A-T-H-E-T-I-C! It just goes to show some people never change.

January 24, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Shakira

Everbody know NeNe is jealous, she has nothing good to say about anyone's success, for the sipmple fact that she is not happy in her life, she went and got all those changes done to her self and still don't look no better. i think Kim is a good singer she out there doing something positive to take care of her family. She make money and don't let the money make her. Phaedra has the handsome husband, beautiful son, career, seems to be very happy. NeNe has nothing good to say about her. She wanted cynthia's fiance, to try to bring trouble in her home. Kandi is two faced, talking about kim behind her back. NENe is miserable, old husband, bad son she's not happy. SHE IS MISERABLE, JEALOUS, HHHHHHHAAATTTEEERRRRR Of Kim

January 24, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Tasha

I agree. Kim can't sing, but you can't knock her hustle. She is having fun, making money for herself and her kids. It was a problem when she was taking money from Big Papa, but now she is making her own money...still a problem!

January 24, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lady Tee

I don't think that Kandi is two-faced. Everything that Kandi said BEHIND Kim's back, she told Kim to her FACE, too! About the smoking, Kandi told Kim she needed to quit LAST SEASON and a couple of times this season. About Kim's singing, Kandi suggested she go to the vocal coach again. That was BEHIND Kim's back and to her FACE. Anything Kandi has said about Kim behind her back or to other people, she has more than willingly said it to her face, too.

January 24, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Maria

Alexis....you need to go back to school and learn how to spell!!!

January 24, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • RAMIREZ

Maria, it called shorthand....duh.....

January 24, 2011 at 4:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lana

@Ramirez, That is not shorthand..It's called uneducated and if you want to know what shorthand is you should probably look it up. I really hope you do not talk/spell like that in real life :(

January 24, 2011 at 4:56 pm | Report abuse |
  91. parishater

ne ne the black paris hilton ....enough said

January 24, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  92. NENE

PLS IT ONLY A SHOW AND A JOB LOL

January 24, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • ReRe

Enough said!! It is a show and a job. NeNe and Kim both know what they are doing. GETTING PAID!!

January 24, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Ino

NeNe was a total disgrace last night. She has no class. Thomas should have sent her packing. She is so hating on kim!

January 24, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  94. ANGELA

NeNe got on my damn nerves last night. She needs to stop acting a fool.

January 24, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • boom

ne ne equals an embarrassment to black women dead and alive – So sad – Get Jesus quick, chick... Calm it down and shut up horse.

January 24, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • lilm

What surprises me is that Nene claims she wants to start her talk show.
      What respectable guest will want to go on her show.
      Maybe her show will be a copy of the Jerry Springer show. Those are about the only guest that will come on her show.
      I bet Jermaine Depree is sorry he was her guest at her first talk show.

January 24, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
  95. max

Luv housewifes of atl.

January 24, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  96. RealChicksDoRealThings

All u NeNe haters no need to worry, I believe she is getting ready for her exit from the show. So calm down don't get ya panties in a bunch.

January 24, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Ty

Totally agree I wish Nene would just shut the hell up. It is so obvious that wants Kim pop star status. And how dare you go to someone's house with all that drama, they should've made Nene go back to ATL.

January 24, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • charalena

Three things should have happen on Atl. Housewives tonigh.1-NeNe should have never been allowed to stay in Kim's fiend.s home. 2- the police should have been called since NeNe make a verbal treat against KIm. 3-All the other women should now be able to see how trashy NeNe is and systmatically distance themselves from her. Does Kandi know that NeNe actually got on the bus and lied about what Kim said. I do believe that Kim call Sweety entirely to much, I also believe that Sweety can take care of her self. WHo is tired of all of the getto, trailerpark trash behavior? I am.

January 24, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  98. N/a

I'm starting to hate that show.... Take it off the air please.......

January 24, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  99. Deborah T

someone PLEASE tell NeNe to get some teeth or shut her mouth!! you would think that before rhinoplasty, and Lipo, she would have replaced the missing rear bottom row of teeth! c'mon now!

January 24, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Cj

At what age does it stop...UGH!! They all two faced haters. None of them can stand another to be doing well. Grow up and NeNe shut up. You're loud and annoying.

January 24, 2011 at 2:42 pm | Report abuse |
  101. alexis

TO RAMERICA: YOU DNT KNW WHAT U TALKIN BOUT

January 24, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  102. Adrian Tate

People love drama it wouldn't be a show if the women didn't argue.

January 24, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  103. tamerica

It's just a bunch of hood rats trying to cash in on drama. These women give a wonderful city a black eye!!

January 24, 2011 at 2:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • alexis

u dnt knw what u talking bout i love tha show....

January 24, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • jjj

You are probably white!

January 24, 2011 at 4:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • Charalena

Atl. Housewives are crazy. NeNe is a loud mouth busy body who can not mind her buss. What happens between Kim and Sweety is there buss. Kandi, and Sherrie try to stay netual, Padrah who is an atty. actually made slanders remarks about Kim. Did she get her degree on line or in a real school Lets see her papers. NeNe actually Lies on Nation wide tv. Cynthia needs to drop her fiance. AND Andy On what' happen live thinks no matter how trashy NeNe acts its okay. He never puts her on the spot is he afraid of her?I really believe she thinks that if she is loud and agressive she can intemdate any one. Who is she to make judgements? blup, blup

January 24, 2011 at 10:49 pm | Report abuse |
  104. dlk

NENE IS A LOUD MOUTH RACIST WHO IS SO JEALOUS OF KIM'S SUCCESS SHE IS ABOUT TO BURST. THIS IS WHY NENE ONY HAS ONE FRIEND, DIANA.

I HAD TO MUTE MY TELEVISION BECAUSE I JUST COULDNT STAND IT. IF I WERE KIM, I WOULD HAVE TOLD HER SHE COULD NOT COME INTO MY FRIEND'S HOUSE..... THEN NENE WANTED TO GO TO A HOTEL, I WOULD HAVE TOLD HER GO THE HELL ON.

AND WHAT IS THIS SOME THINGS YOU CANT SAY TO A BLACK WOMAN COMMENT? KIM THINKS KHANDI HAS HER BACK? KHANDI IS SO TWO-FACED AROUND THE OTHER WOMEN IT IS PATHETIC. CYNTHIA IS 2 FACED TOO. THEY ALL TALK ABOUT KIM WHEN SHE IS NOT AROUND, AND YET THEY DONT MIND STAYING AT HER FRIEND THOMAS'S HOUSE FOR FREE I MIGHT ADD.

POOR GREG, HE DESERVES A REWARD FOR STAYING WITH HER THAT LONG!!!!

WOMEN LIKE HER IS THE REASON OUR BLACK MEN GO TO WHITE WOMEN!!!

January 24, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • alexis

u should like a STALKER

January 24, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • alexis

u should like a STALKER u knw that much wow

January 24, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • mahoganyiam

agree! 100% nene is out of control... i would have never allowed her to stay in my friends house after she threaten to snap my neck....i would have pressed charges & then she said it on national T.V. which was so stupid.....very dangerous words i may add....NeNe needs anger management! She is an angry woman and needs to seek help!

January 24, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • iris

I hated Nene yesterday and all that BS she should have stayed home.

January 24, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nechia

I sooo agree. all these women are sooo two faced it makes no sense. How can they een call themselves someone friend?????!!!!!! UGHHHHHHH

January 24, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kim

ditto , NeNe is a hot mess!

January 24, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • KSR

WHY DOES NENE HAVE TO BE THE RACIST.?. WHAT ABOUT HOW KIM TREATS SWEETY. IT IS DISGUSTING. SHE IS CALLING IT LIKE SHE SEES IT WITH KIM. KIM IS AN UNGRATEFUL YOU KNOW WHAT AND SHE DESERVES EVERTHING SHE IS GETTING, THE GOOD AND THE BAD. GETTING PREG FROM A MAN SHE JUST MET. THE HEFER WILL DO ANYTHING TO KEEP FROM WORKING.... KSR

January 24, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • QCK

Yes there are things you don't say to a Black woman and there are things you don't say to white woman!!!! so tired of people act like there are no difference between Black and white. I love NeNe with out her there's no show

January 24, 2011 at 4:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • brenda

I didn't like how even when Bethany was trying to apologize or make up, everyone was still..... wait... NENE? Who the hell is NENE? Ohhh there's a real housewives Atlanta too? Whoops nevermind, wrong blog.

January 24, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kay

Nene may have been out of control, but she was right. Just because Kim is the only white in a predominantly black cast, what gives her the right to speak to a black woman as if she were one of us! NeNe didn't take it far enough, I would have left my handprint on her pink old woman looking a– face! And for the record, black men love white women cause they take it up the a-s.....don't know any sistas who do that!

January 24, 2011 at 5:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Anti-Kay

Really Kay? "And for the record, black men love white women cause they take it up the a-s…..don’t know any sistas who do that!" Wow...you speak on that w/ such authority. Where is your basis for such "setting the record straight" statement?? SMH....pitiful really. That's just an ugly way to think.

January 24, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • Josh

Your caplock key is on.

January 24, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trolol

Hey Kay,

I have two black ex-girlfriends and both loved anal. One demanded it and was the first person I ever did it with.

Do you need a real reason why black men look for white women? I'll give you one. NeNe.

January 24, 2011 at 5:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • whatever

Yeah, nene is out of control and yes Greg is still with her, but lets be serious. Must we always throw in the "this is why black men got to white women" comment. As if white women have no drama, as if women of all races have no drama.

Child please do you watch house wifes of Beverly Hills,or orange county??? Have you seen rock of love????

Get real sista, all races have drama!!

January 24, 2011 at 7:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Melissa

Amen to everything you said. NeNe needs some professional help. She has always acted so ghetto. She is a bully and wants to always pick on Kim so she can play the race card and try to turn the other girls against her. I wish one of them had the courage to call NeNe out for real. How UNGRATEFUL can you all be... You are staying at Kim's friends house–OMG! I am so ill with this episode and Cynthia–you are pathetic!

January 24, 2011 at 9:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • SANDY

YOU SAID A MOUTHFULL, these clowns make a bad image for black women, I have seen hood rats behave with more class than them, they all are jealous of Kim, Black women make it to tv and look at how they clown, I mean clown.

January 24, 2011 at 10:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • SANDY

Sweetie, need to fix her self up, she looks bad, so do Kim, they have no Class at all, Khandi had it more together when AJ WAS ALIVE, SHE LOOKS NASTY.

January 24, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • teresa, ohio

@dlk: re: WOMEN LIKE HER IS THE REASON OUR BLACK MEN GO TO WHITE WOMEN!!!

I dont think it has anything to do with a certain type of black woman/ white woman... it is merely who some men are attracted to. I think black women take too much offense at a black man dating a white woman. It's not as if theyve turned on the whole race, it is merely who they are attracted to.

January 24, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
  105. sbgilliam

I agree with everything stated...I do have to say that I love NeNe even though she was clearly out of control! However it is a show and we don't know how involved the producers are in "provoking" some of the "foolery!!"

January 24, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • LG

THERE IS NO MORALITY IN TS SO CALLED TRASHY REALITY

January 24, 2011 at 9:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • PGV

This show is Trailer Trash at it's finest. Both NeNe and Kim are an embarrassment to ALL women! Neither has an ounce of class. NeNe's five-yr old tirades for not being the center of her trailer park universe should not be a shock to anyone by now.

January 26, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • big tee

i use to like nene leaks but now she makes me sick,,i love the lawyer chick,all the girls are cook but nene she needs to kick rocks,,

December 4, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |