'Glee's' Valentine's Day track list revealed
January 24th, 2011

'Glee's' Valentine's Day track list revealed

Expect more than a few makeouts - and perhaps even a breakup - when Cupid slings his arrow through the halls of McKinley High on "Glee."

TV Guide reports that the upcoming Valentine's Day episode will include romance and heartache, as well as some classic love songs, thanks to an assignment from Mr. Schuester (Matthew Morrison).

Among the numbers in the lineup: Rachel (Lea Michele) singing Katy Perry's "Firework" and Puck (Mark Salling) rocking Queen's "Fat Bottomed Girls." Artie (Kevin McHale) will tackle Michael Jackson's "P.Y.T.," while his ex, Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz), takes on Babes in Arms's "My Funny Valentine."

Blaine (Darren Criss) will join the Warblers for Robin Thicke's "When I Get You Alone," and the group will also perform Paul McCartney's "Silly Love Songs."

The Valentine's Day episode of "Glee" airs February 8.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • Glee • Katy Perry • Music • television

1. air cleaner

Wonderful website. A lot of helpful information here. I'm sending it to some friends ans also sharing in delicious. And naturally, thank you for your effort!

February 13, 2013 at 12:22 am | Report abuse |
  2. Kylie

Love Glee and am counting down till Feb 8. For ideas on quirky Valentine's day gifts check out http://couponcooki.blogspot.com/ too.

January 31, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  3. Lan

Please release Tina's solo as a full studio version. Why is she the only one not getting a full release? It's so unfair to her and her fans. :(
    Tonight and Getting to know you didn't get a release, please, Ryan, at least release this for Jenna/Tina fans.

January 28, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  4. gleek1234

If you don't like Glee then why do you read articles like this and post comments? To make my life miserable? Also, Sam, have YOU created a hit TV show? Do YOU make over a million dollars a year? Nope, I didn't think so

January 27, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Alyssa

I love GLEE! Best show ever! Finchel for the record...hope the writers will come to their senses and make them be a couple again!! They are SOULMATES! Can't wait for the second half of the season! February 6th can't come soon enough! <3

January 25, 2011 at 7:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Joey

Finchel? Really? Soulmates??

Ugh, I hate fans like you. You take something that is nice and good and fun and make it so.. I dunno.. icky. Disgusting. Childish. Please stop posting, you make the internet that much more idiotic.

January 25, 2011 at 8:13 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Sam

why are the idiotic Glee producers so damn obsessed with Katy Perry?! she's a bloody terrible artist. let's see. how many of her songs have they featured now?... I Kissed a Girl, Teenage Dream, California Gurls (I hear) and now this. only the latest can I admit to seeing *any* quality whatsoever in. if Glee wasn't pathetic in my mind before, it certainly is now

January 25, 2011 at 4:31 pm | Report abuse |
  7. peace_love_harmony

Can't we all just get along?

January 25, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  8. I don't like it and I WILL post!

@Carrie- Guess what? I think Glee is pure GARBAGE.
    How dare you tell people who have an opinion different from yours to NOT POST. Do you have posters of Stalin up on your wall, along with your Glee posters? HAHAHAHA

January 25, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
    • Be Quiet

Haha! I just pictured a poster of Stalin next to a poster of Finn and Rachel and almost went pee pee in my pants.

January 25, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  9. Eileen

Who cares? It's all just going to be autotuned to death anyway to cover up the fact that no one on this show except the 2 Broadway veterans can sing.

January 25, 2011 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  10. Peter

This show hasn't run it's course yet? It seems to be nothing more than High School American Idol, more than half of their cover don't even sound very good.

January 25, 2011 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
    • amy

then don't reeeeead the aaaarticleee...

January 25, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • beaverhausen

I think they do a decent job. Hey, it's better than watching Jersey Shore or Skins or the other trash they have on TV that rots kids minds. Can't dislike Jane Lynch on the show, she rocks the casba!

January 26, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Sean

I'm really happy with the song selections. I know Kevin's gonna rock "P.Y.T."; Lea can sing just about anything; Puck singing "Fat Bottomed Girls"? Hells yeah! It's been a while since they've featured QUEEN on the show. It'll be fantastic, I just hope they don't continue to stall the Kurt/Blaine romance :)

January 24, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Carrie

if you don't like it- don't post

January 24, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |