Life & Style
January 21st, 2011

Weeklies cheat sheet: Secret children and lots 'o tears

Can’t we all just get along?

With the exception of two mags in this week's cheat sheet, it’s nothing but sadness and heartbreak. Taylor’s still getting played by Jake Gyllenhaal, Sandra Bullock’s still single (although, we’re not quite sure what’s so “heartbreaking” about that) and both Kate Hudson and Khloe Kardashian are “pregnant and betrayed”!

Thank goodness Nicole Kidman and Elton John had the foresight to respectively ring up surrogates several months back so we’d have some heartwarming baby news to help us deal with this madness.

Until next week….

Filed under: Celebrities

1. Charles McPoopshoot

Hey buddy. How's the ol pooper. Did u take a pounding last night? Mr BP they call you now. Guessing the voices in your head say "let's chug some c@ck tonight". What a putz. Time to booze it up.

January 25, 2011 at 3:10 am | Report abuse |
  2. Charles McPud

Come on back buddy. We are all worried about you. life is too short to be a fruit and live in mom's basement. Get out and have fun. Stay off the drugs and smell the roses. Booze it up!

January 24, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Charles McGayann

Come on McGann. Where u at? Don't be shy. Let's be sly. You can drop witty phrases on the fly. I don't mean to pry but let's not lie. You iz gay and not ready to die. Think about life as a slice of pie. Don't get high just smile and say hi. My oh my this rhyme does apply. You can run but you can't hide!! Booze it up.

January 24, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
  4. Charles McGayann

I dropped out of high school because I just couldn't come out of the closet. They torutred me with comments of "fruityboy" and "light in the loafers". Now I can't get a job and my life sux. My parents enslave me to work on their farm and jack off cows and sheep! Booze it up.

January 24, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  5. Charles McGay

I like to play with myself in my parents basement and look at young boys. I am a super fruit and nothing I say makes sense. The voices are getting stronger and stronger and stronger. They are saying.....I am a NERD ! Booze it up.

January 24, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  6. Charles McGay

Elton John wants my small package. I am McNutbar. Hear me roar!! Booze it up.

January 24, 2011 at 10:22 am | Report abuse |
  7. Charles McDirtbag

Hey there Charles, u big dirty boy. Come out and play. Are you in Richmond? I will come over and we can dress up in diapers and whip each other with wet noodles. I know you want it. Booze it up!!

January 24, 2011 at 10:12 am | Report abuse |
  8. Charles McButtpirate

Actually don't get hooked on vicodin. That stuff is no good for you. The withdrawls are brutal and if you think you feel bad now, just wait for when you run out. Just stick with peace and sobriety. They will come for u one day my son. Peace be with you. Booze it up!

January 24, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  9. Charles McFairy

Cmon Charles. See the light. They are coming for you. Walk to the light. The closest freeway will have a landing. Walk down the southbound lanes and wait for our signal. We will transport you to a better place. Be one of us. Don't worry about the sheriff anymore. You can ease your stresses and chill in paradise. Take a walk on the wild-road side! Booze it up.

January 24, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  10. Charles McGann. L

There running around clmn to b pro you idiots there trying to get away with MURDER

January 24, 2011 at 6:27 am | Report abuse |
  11. Charles McGann. L

The ramblingthe rambling is getting some of this stuf away from my family. My sister An brother have children playing god with them took on new concepts. A happy pill no man you need a painpill like a vikaden to make up for the way they burn the saratone in the body The undertheI an thouse make you feel normal. An I can't get the docter to give me eany they make up the excuse of mikel jackson I mean crist I don't need something that strong I'm not on bace standing in front of a comunaction dish I think its cell phones

January 24, 2011 at 5:49 am | Report abuse |
  12. Charles McFruity

Good to see you keep on rollin. The days you forget to take your happy pills is when we all suffer. Every blog article that contains your bulls*#t is pure torture. We can't even take you seriously anymore. Time to go back to playing your Nintendo64 and hiding from reality in mommy's basement. http://www.gaysinfunnyfarms.com is waiting for you. Booze it up!!

January 24, 2011 at 4:09 am | Report abuse |
  13. Charles McFairy

Yo Charles. Time to switch over to the site that fits your profile: http://www.gayfreaksinpanties.com or http://www.fruitswithnuts.com Your ramblings are boring us all. Who is the Sheriff? Are u talking about Bob Marley song? What a freak. Booze it up.

January 24, 2011 at 3:59 am | Report abuse |
  14. @Charles McDouché

Notice he posts with perfect spelling & grammer in one post then the next like he wore a helmet & rode the short bus. 23 yr old selfish mama's boy. Thinks he's a detective but is nothing but an idiot still sucking on mama's teet. If you were a man you wouldn't leave your mother to do all the things she does on her own.

January 24, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
  15. @Charles McDouché

Your daddy pulled out too fast and the better part of you dripped down your momma's old wrinkled thighs into nothing but a stain on the sheets. Get a life and get off your momma's breast loser. g'ñite AH tell your mama I said hi & HB 4 me loser. You should be ashamed of yourself.

January 24, 2011 at 3:40 am | Report abuse |
  16. Sharon

Deliberately omitting the name of the disruptive person so as to not provide more validation, and extra incentive to seek attention, may I suggest to other readers that this person has a mental/emotional disorder. Would you have missed the all too obvious clues with Loughner too? Please don't "rattle the cages" of the mentally unstable. It's as challenging as shooting fish in a barrel and might even provoke another rampage.

January 24, 2011 at 3:08 am | Report abuse |
  17. mandy

Miss_Guided... Thank you, atleast someone feels the way i do! Someone needs to report him. Ive seen him go on for months and somethings not right. Im getting ahold of CNN tomarrow, maybe authoritys. I have a weird, uneasy feeling about some of the things he says. Thanks for taking notice. Thought i was the only one who thought it was odd.

January 24, 2011 at 3:03 am | Report abuse |
  18. Charles McLoser

Suck it Charles. Go back under that rock from which you crawled. Freak!

January 24, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  19. [classified]

Does anyone really care about this junk move on go play some video games watch some foot ball do something other than blog i'm blogging to get people heads straight and them off the comp.

January 24, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  20. Charles McGann. L

HHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!

January 23, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  21. cmg worried

Charles, please seek medical help. if anyone knows this individual please have him evaluated for mental health issues. police please do not wait till this man does harm to himself or others.

January 23, 2011 at 11:50 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Charles McGann. L

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GGGGGGAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

January 23, 2011 at 11:31 pm | Report abuse |
  23. Charles McGann. L

I am sooooo g@y I have to write obscene comments on a blog to get attention

January 23, 2011 at 11:30 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Dcforlife

Will someone please report this guy? ..

January 23, 2011 at 10:53 pm | Report abuse |
  25. patrick

Charles mcgann is an idiot. You're a loser because you accept it. Grow up.

January 23, 2011 at 10:10 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Charles McGann. L

Sherif you can go to prizen for you're stupidynes an as many of you're men want to play along we can spend a wile in court of course u can you're only human its made for man kind

January 23, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Charles McGann. L

I am so g@y I love to draw attention to myself by writing on CNN blogs like a crazy person

January 23, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Charles McGann. L

An then THIS one is about hold up hold up THESE comments r from the Virginia area yyal r about as saletiv as the lawinforcemint. Yeaiknowhighschooldropoutcantspell

January 23, 2011 at 9:08 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Charles McGann. L

I don't know man maby its my family I'm talking to I'm the quite type an they talked to sume goverment program an came up with some form of

January 23, 2011 at 8:57 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Charles McGann. L

With the click of a gun dude there frends with you running around saying wewewe

January 23, 2011 at 8:52 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Charles McGann. L

Just think dude they could do the same to you an in time SHIP us both to the hospital y the hospital well its not going on eany where eals in the world just they can have us walk on the floors as they burn r feet as they got the system with a medical man time shure has changed

January 23, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  32. D

Why aren't CNN's comments in order? I couldn't find my comment for a minute there...

January 23, 2011 at 8:44 pm | Report abuse |
  33. D

*sigh* here we go again....

January 23, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Charles McGann. L

Yea an the usa has its true mark in history apon the new start of presidencys of a white slave. Weard how things go aint it

January 23, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Charles McGann. L

Allright allright let's try the more nicer way DID YOU KNOW I C GOD

January 23, 2011 at 8:35 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Charles McGann. L

You're talk is funny r u trying to help me relize that that's also incornation of the crime in the day you know instead of running around at night

January 23, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  37. PAD

Can anyone else picture Charles McGann. L sitting in a filthy basement, next to the decaying corpses of his parents, slowly loading his assault rifle ..... Creepy

January 23, 2011 at 8:26 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Charles McGann. L

I think it came from an O

January 23, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Charles McGann. L

Y don't you talk about the A that went to quantico

January 23, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Charles McGann. L

They have more children sr

January 23, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  41. Charles McGann. L

Stocking with intent to kill. Does eanybody know how to grow up or r we still trying to b pros still

January 23, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Charles McGann. L

Books you got to see the wood work that was above my head that I'm so part of

January 23, 2011 at 7:50 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Charles McGann. L

You can shutup on the radio now I rember the books

January 23, 2011 at 7:45 pm | Report abuse |
  44. eco

BTW Jaime the Bible said the world was round LONG before Chris Columbus. Maybe you should be educationally informed before you attempt to speak.

January 23, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  45. D

LMAO!

January 23, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Jamacka

Hey Charles McGann save us all some time and just kill yourself

January 23, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  47. wendy

KARDASHIANS ARE JUST GROSS TO ME. YUCK!

January 23, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  48. the truth hurts

And who fckn really cares about celebs and their pathetic lives?? they feed off of ppl like u worshipping them like they r gods or something...they r just ppl

January 23, 2011 at 11:32 am | Report abuse |
  49. the truth hurts

Cowboy sounds like a right wing redneck 4 sure...get a brain

January 23, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  50. the truth hurts

Obama was born in hawaii..last i checked it is part of US...OMG when will u ppl wake up and stop listening to right wing lies! sheesh! stupid!

January 23, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  51. Kathy

Now I know why people complain about the USA being uneducated compared to other countries like China. It's because most people can't spell worth a flip. Use Spell check or the dictionary before posting something. Misspelled words make you look stupid. Be smart. Check your spelling before posting anything.

January 23, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  52. Pablo Hack

I think Charles just got tired. He was on the fricken board for over 6 hours from his first post to the last at 315am EST. What a nut. I have been on many of these lame blog artlcles in the past, but that took the cake for incoherent ramblings and stupid sh+t. Mc
    Loser, thanks for not coming back the next day when you woke up from your drool filled coma. Stay on the meds!! Booze it up.

January 23, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
  53. e

;-)

January 23, 2011 at 1:44 am | Report abuse |
  54. e

Well it like this some time by have more to share you should be able toget bye alot of poor relationship issues but we are human and we never completely get by so in this i'm only saying no one should stay hurt and has some one who can pay their halves of the new bills and everyone will and could find someone new.

January 23, 2011 at 1:40 am | Report abuse |
  55. Dcforlife

Did u guys notice how he stopped typing after the discussion about arizona.... scary....

January 23, 2011 at 1:27 am | Report abuse |
  56. terrible t

oh my wow really! GL Thanku just made me more thankful 4 what i have! my Truly!Autistic son. 9yrs old an has the best out look on life! an has no clue about the real evil an ignorance n the world like color or race, rich or poor, big or small, walking or wheelchair,deaf or blind, words or silence, an enjoys the simple things like music an dance, love an laughter, animals an nature, things we all enjoyed once upon time b4 technology took over... its Truly quite Sad!

January 22, 2011 at 11:43 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Heathen

I look forward to CNN's coverage of Charles McCann L after his inevitable meltdown and psycho Uzi spree. Someone please track his IP address before the next tragedy.

January 22, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  58. CarolinaKate

I think the moderators need to backtrack on Charles McGann L's isp (or whatever), find his address and call the police and/or paramedics. Clearly something is terribly wrong and he appears to be decompensating.

January 22, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  59. al

I mean taylor just gonna keep writing about guys that ditch her and blah blah blah...what kanye did she deserved just made her more big headed cuz she has won every award possible

January 22, 2011 at 5:26 pm | Report abuse |
  60. anonymouz

Iz dAt quy charles reAlly sick frm hiz heAd??...Nd wh0 iz he aniiwAiiz nd r yuh serii0uz wuz obama reAlly born outta da U.S dA world iz sure q0in crAziie!..

January 22, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  61. cowboyup

I think the charles mcgann guy is right! People on meds need to stay on meds.I agree that his momma should have swallowed. He could even be a mall pervert and flash himself to women in a parking lot. And yes! Finally someone understands that obama was born out of the u.s. And should in no way be the president.hurray for helping foreigners with their health! There goes my tax return. Lmao

January 22, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
  62. cowboyup

I think the charles mcgann guy is right! People on meds need to stay on meds. This is how the columbine massacre happens. He really is retarded though. I agree that his momma should have swallowed. He could even be a mall pervert and flash himself to women in a parking lot. And yes! Finally someone understands that obama was born out of the u.s. And should in no way be the president. Screw him.hurray for helping foreigners with their health! There goes my tax return. Lmao

January 22, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  63. gary

dear god let the nukes begin :)

January 22, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  64. PO/M

wow: charles sounds just like the sophie stewert bayou barnacle virus. I forgot what was the article about. Nevermind.

January 22, 2011 at 11:33 am | Report abuse |
  65. Lloyd Reid

Its a good thing that Sarah Palin has a big mouth because she keep her foot in it.

January 22, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  66. kim

OH WELL!

January 22, 2011 at 10:04 am | Report abuse |
  67. kim

Just because your rich, famous, or a star it does not mean nothing bad will happen in life. These are people too the only difference is they have alot more people watching them and forming opinions some are nice opinions others are the ranting of a crazy azzhole. Just look at this blog some of the thing said here are clearly not from a sane person. If someone is saying these off the wall crap to complete strangers then you should have a clue just how insane some members of the general public is. Hey those stars may be in the limelight but life still happens and there no different when it happens!

January 22, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
  68. zachary

Hahahahahahahahahah stupid children

January 22, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  69. Miss_Guided

I hope that in the wake of everything that happened in Tuscon that the moderator(s) of this board are looking in to the ramblings of the poster "McCann" on this board that is racking up the frequent flyer miles!? Isn't this the kind of stuff we see "after the fact" and then wonder why nobody caught it? Anyone have any idea how to report this kind of thing to the authorities – other than the Report abuse button?

January 22, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
    • you-r-right

We had the same idea here...i thought this guy sounds like a threat to himself or others. Hope he's okay this morning and gets some help.

January 22, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  70. Heywood Jablome

I would rather see Charles vent here and irritate a few folks than go to Hometown Buffet, rub one out in front of a bunch of kids then spread his man spakle all over the eggs benedict.

January 22, 2011 at 8:45 am | Report abuse |
  71. jennyjen

charlie the meds help . you can get free help at the health department . make some calls . ever heard of boystown . call it

January 22, 2011 at 5:50 am | Report abuse |
  72. Charles McGann. L

My grand parents on my mom side r from missippi he's was a cop nothing exzisted

January 22, 2011 at 3:00 am | Report abuse |
  73. Charles McGann. L

My gand dad is I think iresh I was told his dad was murderd

January 22, 2011 at 2:58 am | Report abuse |
  74. Charles McGann. L

I was named charles l cause my family was bn murderd an where tryng to live my greatgrand father was named charles an there point of view was a gun barrel his life ended short they fashnobly used a jail cell u know the barsthey where english sum american

January 22, 2011 at 2:55 am | Report abuse |
  75. Charles McGann. L

Self defince is judgemental you r way beond shut it down or eals

January 22, 2011 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  76. Not a fan anymore

I used to like CNN because I thought it was a serious news site. Lately their articles are uninteresting and irrelevant to say the least. They're a couple of steps away from being in the same category as TMZ. And the fact that they do not monitor these comments makes it even worse. It's a shame.

January 22, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
  77. Charles McGann. L

I though you where just a group of goverment workers that my phone is linked to. I'm not trying to make them cry

January 22, 2011 at 2:37 am | Report abuse |
  78. Charles McGann. L

Where going to call her lady oo/x

January 22, 2011 at 2:33 am | Report abuse |
  79. Charles McGann. L

An they have a hole lot of a lot of steala train track or is it adgree

January 22, 2011 at 2:25 am | Report abuse |
  80. Charles McGann. L

Get this the cia can line up down this neborhood as well that place they took me to after the school. I think the the two halvs is the house across the road an the part I was running around in is the backdeck of my moms house then the white house looks like the school bus ride the hillside is the dog turning the head I think me an my brother where mulsted here as well I ran down the hall way my arms went out the side an my head went down it looks like the jfk asaNution. Sr what makes a child do that

January 22, 2011 at 2:22 am | Report abuse |
  81. dixie

I thought these comments were monitored for content, and not just the incoherent ramblings of one individual who wishes only to dominate the message board, and thereby the conversation. I generally only read the posted comments and, in fact this is my very first time posting a comment. I do however, have this to say: KNOCK IT OFF CHARLES! GEEZ!

January 22, 2011 at 2:16 am | Report abuse |
  82. Charles McGann. L

An 4 sum reason its the same thing all over adgen. There over there good thing I didn't die then they get away an Killing more inacent people over there by us troops. Its ovuas who u r now

January 22, 2011 at 2:11 am | Report abuse |
  83. Charles McGann. L

No dude my child is a tin can joke

January 22, 2011 at 2:02 am | Report abuse |
  84. Charles McGann. L

How do you get a trail like that an the children you expozed to that kind of technolgy. R we getting the hole picture or we don't under stand

January 22, 2011 at 1:59 am | Report abuse |
  85. Charles McGann. L

I am a Moron.
    I am a Peabrain.
    I am a Imbecile.
    I am crazy.
    I am not liked.
    I am a Freak.
    I am Charles McGann L.
    I am a Loser.

January 22, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  86. Beautiful Vixen

@mh, lol I hear you but I have to laugh because some are so funny and one wonders what the heck are people thinking sometimes. Eh maybe they are just having a bad day and just want to vent..lol.

January 22, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
  87. Charles McGann. L

Or spen the dial an play heA like everything was from school. MAn I tell ya. I'm glad it was me or I could have bn .one of them

January 22, 2011 at 1:19 am | Report abuse |
  88. R

Dude..Shut the F*#k up! Get some help.
    Freak!

January 22, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  89. Charles McGann. L

I got one y don't you step away from that system an let's see what you look like

January 22, 2011 at 1:15 am | Report abuse |
  90. Charles McGann. L

An they allready started the WiZecracks r mumer na instanuity with out a influity no no you ccccccc nothing seams right an I half to reliy on my phyico conetic powers

January 22, 2011 at 1:13 am | Report abuse |
  91. LadyK

Does ANYONE screen these comments at CNN?? Yo, Charles Manson has completely wrecked the comments section. CNN staff, please moderate in the future.

January 22, 2011 at 1:12 am | Report abuse |
  92. Charles McGann. L

Walketalke

January 22, 2011 at 1:06 am | Report abuse |
  93. SpecialAgent061

Charles...come out WITHOUT your clothing and your hands up. DO IT NOW!

January 22, 2011 at 12:46 am | Report abuse |
  94. Charles McGann. L

This is weard

January 22, 2011 at 12:42 am | Report abuse |
  95. SpecialAgent061

Charles...we are outside right now near the big tree.
    Come out with no clothes and your hands up.
    You have 1 minute to comply.

January 22, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  96. Charles McGann. L

I'm sorry I can not spell I'm trying to tell u charles its atailn atalin on the L shaped country for I came I saw I failed

January 22, 2011 at 12:39 am | Report abuse |
  97. Charles McGann. L

No dude its luwezr

January 22, 2011 at 12:32 am | Report abuse |
  98. Charles McGann. L

Oyeayeayea

January 22, 2011 at 12:29 am | Report abuse |
  99. Charles McGann. L

An you play hi my name is

January 22, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  100. Charles McGann. L

A pros y shave

January 22, 2011 at 12:26 am | Report abuse |
  101. D

Charles McGann. L and erib baumen are the same person- multiple personality disorder? or just bored out of their mind on a friday night and all they got is a computer?

January 22, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  102. Charles McGann. L

As I do recall the first joke you spoke was some thing about the promas land

January 22, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  103. mammajohanna

then again....the sides of the cribs must have slid down as soon as mommy left...

January 22, 2011 at 12:15 am | Report abuse |
  104. Charles McGann. L

Re

January 22, 2011 at 12:14 am | Report abuse |
  105. mammajohanna

after trying to get thru all the crap from charles and erib I forgot what i wanted to say.i guess all i can say now is I'm glad their mothers finally put them to bed.

January 22, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  106. Charles McGann. L

Eanyone ever heard of under oath or swarn in

January 21, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Charles McGann. L

Yea man they even have a dance called the hokeepoky

January 21, 2011 at 11:55 pm | Report abuse |
  108. Charles McGann. L

Put you're right hand up an say I am fake

January 21, 2011 at 11:52 pm | Report abuse |
  109. Charles McGann. L

So charles r u pretinding

January 21, 2011 at 11:51 pm | Report abuse |
  110. eeeehhhhh

Wow. Some of you need to get a life or get off the drugs.

January 21, 2011 at 11:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jaime

Actually, some of these people need to get on drugs. Or just have a heart attack or get hit by a car. And to think they will reproduce and my children will have to deal with them: stupid people who's stupidity has been enhanced by centuries of inbreeding and intolerance. Go white man! Funny thing is, i am white. I just see how stupid Christian America is, 1/4 of this country is still stuck in the dark ages and would rather believe the world is flat and humanity is the center of the universe.

January 23, 2011 at 12:26 pm | Report abuse |
  111. Crystal

all that man was sayin very crazy!!! Instead of POOR ME, think of someone you can help w/ some postive stuff! You did get woke up by whatever your Higher Power is!! God sounds Good!!!!!

January 21, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  112. erib baumen

yeah u did so maybe u should just off yourself do it for obama care

January 21, 2011 at 11:39 pm | Report abuse |
  113. erib baumen

And go back to africa! oh i forgot they dont want u people back we tried

January 21, 2011 at 11:35 pm | Report abuse |
  114. erib baumen

Shut your man pleaser maggot boy

January 21, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  115. samee mccloskey

Everyone on here is soooo f***ing stupid! your not even talking about anything this article says! we dont care if ur gay or have no life, no friends or if ur a loser! f*** grow up! just saying!

January 21, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  116. erib baumen

Oh the media and the good doers it was the in thing to do marion berry could have won hell maybe even that homeless black guy w the golden voice who threw it all out the window once again good going america

January 21, 2011 at 11:26 pm | Report abuse |
  117. erib baumen

Whos idea was it any way to put a black man in office

January 21, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  118. hilariousdefeatednsacelebs

your secrets are easy to see.. Even from space ..its all about the pork barrels and those worthless ball and chains. I hear that canada is going to break away from the united states and form their own currency.. And that germany wants independence. Soon enough no one will care about your problems so highly touted as "real"... Drink up.

January 21, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  119. erib baumen

Impeach obama he is an alian who orerates w al quada

January 21, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  120. L.A.

hey charles...did somebody escape from their rubber room at the psych ward?

January 21, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Paris Hilton

I just got back from smoking crack with Nicole Ritchie and her new friend Charles McGann L.
    I'm so high... I think I will score me some tacos from Taco Bell.
    That's Hot.

January 21, 2011 at 10:52 pm | Report abuse |
  122. D

Somebody escaped from his room again...put the straight jacket back on Charles McGann. L for goodness sake!

January 21, 2011 at 10:50 pm | Report abuse |

S

January 21, 2011 at 10:35 pm | Report abuse |
  125. Charles McGann. L

Its not hard

January 21, 2011 at 10:27 pm | Report abuse |
  126. Richard

Who cares, there are more important matters in life

January 21, 2011 at 10:24 pm | Report abuse |
  127. Charles McGann. L

You lie

January 21, 2011 at 10:18 pm | Report abuse |
  128. Charles McGann. L

An you like to sing

January 21, 2011 at 10:16 pm | Report abuse |
  129. Charles McGann. L

Cp. You never

January 21, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  130. Charles McGann. L

Say it with me everyone...
    I'M WE TODD DID.
    I'M SOFA KING
    WE TODD DID.

January 21, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Charles McGann. L

I'm sitting on the couch in my mom's basement...I'm off my meds and I figured I would bore everyone with my incoherant thoughts and poor grammer.
    I'm a Loser.

January 21, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Charles McGann. L

They didn't know if I was going to live or die I gues they where in a hurry

January 21, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Charles McGann.L

Did you know that I'm crazy too?
    Shocking...right?

January 21, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Charles McGann. L

Do it again do it again an they did

January 21, 2011 at 9:41 pm | Report abuse |
  135. Charles McGann. L

Talk to the govermint workers over here they can tell you all about it

January 21, 2011 at 9:40 pm | Report abuse |
  136. Charles McGann. L

Did you know freedom is a lie

January 21, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  137. Charles McGann. L

See so many people what's one

January 21, 2011 at 9:16 pm | Report abuse |
  138. michaelwackson

I'm a HUGE Elton John fan.
    I'm a gay post-op transgenger pedophile and i love gay men.
    I also have been diagnosed with A.I.D.S. and am a fan of Boy George!

January 21, 2011 at 9:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Johninavl

Maybe you should go ahead and take yourself out of the gene pool. Seems you hit your head when you dove into the shallow end.

January 22, 2011 at 4:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • CarolinaKate

And you are a nut-bag.

January 22, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • nuffsed

@johninnavl – At least some people understand how the gene pool actually works. And then there's those sewer divers....

January 22, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  139. Cougar Alert

This is off subject but may I just say that it's interesting to me how no one is pointing out that Kelsey Grammer has found new love in a woman who is 26 YEARS HIS JUNIOR. And people were all over Sandra Bullock's butt when it was believed she and Ryan Reynolds were romantically linked. Comments like, "she's way too old for him", blah blah blah.

Ye olde double standard rears its ugly head yet again.

January 21, 2011 at 9:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Amy

Good old Hugh Hefner has him beat – he's getting married to a 24-year-old! Okay there, Grandpa! Eww ...

January 21, 2011 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
    • nuffsed

Old men with tons of money and no sense rock! No matter how much wisdom, money, or power a man has, you can still grab a hold and lead him around by his prong. It's so lucrative for young, beautiful women willing to handle an old man's junk for $$$.

January 22, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Shaynon

I wish Taylor could just find a good guy....

January 21, 2011 at 8:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • ertekate

She's not old enough to get serious. Let her fall in and out of love/infatuation, have fun, play the field, giggle with joy, cry when her heart gets (briefly) broken, and be her age. She needs to be having fun being a girl – not looking for "a good man."

January 22, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  141. erib baumen

Elton john is a spy for al quada everyone knows it trader!

January 21, 2011 at 8:27 pm | Report abuse |
  142. erib baumen

so why dont u get married and then move to china i hear there hiring

January 21, 2011 at 8:24 pm | Report abuse |
  143. brandon

What do yall think im dealing with i have alot of things on my plate also

January 21, 2011 at 8:16 pm | Report abuse |
  144. mh

With some of these comments I think the worlds gone mad and hateful so sad

January 21, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Nice girl

No kidding! You start thinking that maybe the world isn't so bad afterall...until you get on one of these comment boards :(

January 22, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
  145. C00ter's N00nie

Nobody f'in cares!! Deal with it like the rest of us!!

January 21, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  146. N

Come to mama Jake!

January 21, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  147. D

CNN just had an artical where sandra bullock made a statement that her and ryan were not romantically involved, just good friends. CNN sucks

January 21, 2011 at 6:43 pm | Report abuse |
  148. ralphie64

Come to papa Taylor!

January 21, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
  149. tee

You know, after reading your insightful comment, you've totally convinced me, your mama should have swallowed

January 21, 2011 at 10:56 pm | Report abuse |
  150. bRad

lol@T

January 22, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  151. Johninavl

That was good T

January 22, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  152. nuffsed

Yeah, I hear Elton John's husband feels the love every night. Why? Because that's what he's paid to do.

January 22, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  153. Johninavl

Jealous nuff?

January 22, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  154. nuffsed

Do you get any exercise other than jumping to lame and tired conclusions?

January 22, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
  155. nuffsed

I forget the truth hurts. You need to toughen up there, almost like a real man.

January 22, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  156. Johninavl

In English please

January 22, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  157. CarolinaKate

Huh?

January 22, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  158. CarolinaKate

The moderators need to backtrack on Charles McGann L's isp (or whatever), find his address and call the police and/or paramedics. Clearly something is terribly wrong and he appears to be decompensating.

January 22, 2011 at 5:58 pm | Report abuse |
  159. Tina

I don't know Kate, to me he sounds more like a bored 12 year old trying to be seen on a discussion board. I suppose better safe than sorry, though!

January 23, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |