JWoww: The artist years
January 21st, 2011

JWoww: The artist years

Before she became known for turning a vacant bar into her personal bathroom, "Jersey Shore" star JWoww was a budding artist, according to Gawker.

JWoww's early works appear on a website associated with the New York Institute of Technology, where she was once a student (and known as Jenni Lynn Farley).

"Jenni Farley grew up outside of the capital of New York. She took 96 credits at Hudson Valley Community College for Computer Information systems to study computer programming," her bio reads.

"After completing those classes she decided to stay an extra year for drawing. Soon after, she knew that it wasn't programming she loved, but art. One year later, she packed up her things and moved to New York City to pursue her love for the arts. She currently now goes to New York Institute of Technology, where she studies animation."

The site includes a gallery of JWoww's works, including still lifes, paintings, human figures and sketches. Among the penciled drawings: Shrek, Piglet, Chip from "Beauty and the Beast" and Stewie from "Family Guy."

Maybe she'll surprise her housemates and paint the Mona Snooki?

1. woot51

Jwoww should do a video like this, it would be awesome with her bouncing boobs:
    [youtube=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=29sIETYFxf4&w=640&h=390]

March 30, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Jade stalkers

Hey Jade. We know where u live. Me and da boys are going to come pay you a visit. Let's party down. Have you met my friend yet? His name is Ben Dover. Let's get together. Booze it up!!

January 26, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Jade junk-n-trunk

Stick it in boys. U know u want it! Bring it on. I got many folds of skin for grinding pleasure. Let's hook up and booze it up!!

January 26, 2011 at 4:19 pm | Report abuse |
  4. Jade plumpers

Come on back you dirty boys. I want you both in my arms. We can hit the sauce and get crazy. Let party togerher, Lance and Mike. We could make passionate 3-day love. You both will fall in lust with my DD cones and want to grab my backside. Cmon. Booze it up!!

January 26, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jade WoWW

I can believe you CNN. They don't staff a person to read every post. Wake up. This is the way to form a type of roast. We have no clue as to what you are talking about. What didn't they post. Probably some boring diatribe. Booze it up!!

January 26, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  6. i cant believe you cnn!

CNN – you let that other derogatory stuff go through and you wouldn't post that? You sure have double standards!

January 26, 2011 at 4:06 am | Report abuse |
  7. Lance

Hey Mike ol buddy. Were the last two guys in the room wanna booze it up and get a little closer?

January 26, 2011 at 3:13 am | Report abuse |
  8. lance

Hey Mike ol buddy were the only ones left her, want to booze it up and get close? I mean really close! You are my kinda guy.

January 26, 2011 at 2:46 am | Report abuse |
  9. Jade WoWW

Jade Woww....the chubby years. Put down the fork lady. Just don't blame your metabolism or the pituitary gland. Were tired of the ladies blaming it on everything but their self control. No more excuses you plumpers. Keep on covering up that cellulite with baggy sweatshirts and sweat pants. You can't hide the flab baby!! Booze it up.

January 25, 2011 at 9:43 pm | Report abuse |
  10. lance

Ya jade can kill two birds with one stone at the BK.. the junk in the trunk and her animal friends D and barn animal.

and whats up with the artist years for jwow.. they make it sound like she has a brain.. should be the Im a pig years.

January 25, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Jade chubbs

I really love to fill my piehole with food. It makes me sooo hot!! I just can't resist the temptation to chow down. Skip the veggies, just say yes to red meat!!

January 25, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Jaded figure

Sorry, I just can't put down the fork. Everytime is pass a Krispy Kreme, voices from the glaze call out to me. The constant trips to BK for a few cheeseburgers have taken their toll. Willpower is overrated...ice cream is not! Booze it up.

January 25, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  13. lance

does j wow charge by the hour?

January 25, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  14. jade be chunky

I am actually shopping at my local Plus Size fashion store right now. There are some beautiful dresses in an 18 with flowery prints.

January 25, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
    • lance

well hey jade fan– fat chicks need loving too!!! welcome aboard

January 25, 2011 at 11:06 am | Report abuse |
    • Big Al

I read on line that the situation is bi .. or a bolgne smuggler. You notice the guy really hates woman.

January 25, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
    • lance

Ya Jade enjoys BK so she can take care of the junk in the trunk and D and her barn animal friend !!

by the way it should not be jwow the artist years. It should be Jwow the pig years.

January 25, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Charles McPoopshoot

We can't move on bro. This is like shooting fish in a barrel. Target practice. Time to keep on rollin. Party down. Rippin people a new one. That is what is great about these uncensored blogs!! Booze it up

January 25, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
  16. T-rex

No worries real jade many guys like large woman-

January 25, 2011 at 10:07 am | Report abuse |
  17. THIS BLOG IS NOW CLOSED---------------CNN

MOVE ON BLOG IS CLOSED – CNN

January 25, 2011 at 9:33 am | Report abuse |
  18. sassie

C'mon Jade don't worry about it. Their going to just keep posting under your name. Quit checking this blog anyway its closed. Just a couple or maybe one loser left here. Let them say whatever they want. Email me or I'll see ya at school later.

January 25, 2011 at 8:05 am | Report abuse |
  19. Charles McPoopshoot

Yeah. Time to party. Where is Charles McGann? The dude has gone into hiding. Where are the incoherent ramblings when we need them. Add a little life to this party. Booze it up. Hit the sauce. Spark a nug. C'mon Charles. Come out and play!!!

January 25, 2011 at 3:15 am | Report abuse |
  20. the real jade

This thing has gotten a bit out of control.. I am a size 10 and proud of it !!

January 25, 2011 at 12:50 am | Report abuse |
  21. the real jade

People think up your own things to say and quit posting using my name. I'm going to change it anyway so have fun pretending your me. Someone really doesn't have a life if they have to pretend they are someone else!

January 25, 2011 at 12:11 am | Report abuse |
  22. tracie

T-rex I got my boots on honey...

January 24, 2011 at 9:57 pm | Report abuse |
  23. fun bob

If a woman is a size 7 or over she is fat!! Plain and simple FAT!!!

January 24, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

Bob for once I agree with someone in the middle of this loser convention. It is cool if you are not into fat chicks.. I hear you.

January 24, 2011 at 5:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

hey jade woww.. u became the center of attention and gave us all a good laugh.. dont take it personally.. boys will be boys.

January 26, 2011 at 1:03 am | Report abuse |
  24. T-Rex

@jade not that you are worth my time but its interesting that you were called other names before. Was one the c word because i'm guessing it was and also s1ut. Funny you come on here and bad mouth Jwow but i'm betting you are worse. Great that you defend yourself but your friend Mike came on and rip apart people for doing just that. Your circle of friends may be worse than the cast of JS that why you are so quick to judge because you people can't stand the fact that these people are making money and becoming famous for what you, Mike and the rest of your crew usually do which is what you see on JS and maybe worse and you can't stand it. Hypocrite. Bye the way, i'm no way what you think i look like and if you were to see me you would want me. I get real ladies and s1uts like you wanting to go out with me. Have a nice life now love and please when you drink and smoke your drugs, don't drive.

January 24, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  25. marcie

What has happened to MTV? No more music television? I WANT MY MTV!

January 24, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  26. jade

I usually don't respond to trolls. I've been called names before but fat is not one of them. And I'm not talking about on blogs I mean in real life. I never asked anyone on here to defend me. I have an opinion and I stated it. It's usually the short, fat, bald man with the small penis and a bottle of viagara that takes offense to what I say.

January 24, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Charles McLoser

Classic. Fart man is now an official member of the reality show. We have our complete group. Awesome. CNN. Get the names and addresses of all of these clowns. Let's lock up a deal. The party is on!! Booze it up.

January 24, 2011 at 3:50 am | Report abuse |
  28. Fart Man Farting It out

He wanted to put a bottle up his h%nny and i said no. Why would anybody do that? He told me he was ston*d and wanted to see if it hurts. He wanted to tie a string around his b@%$s and tug at it. im drunk u know and i just farted and it stinks under the blanket..HE HE HE ME STINKS

January 24, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
  29. Fart Man Farting It out

hey charles do you know if you are taking a bath and you fart it bubbles?

January 24, 2011 at 3:26 am | Report abuse |
  30. Fart Man Farting It out

Lol..im with you man. very interesting set of people. I would love for this set to get together and have they own reality show. You would have the dog lover, blackhead counting vixen, then mike the woman and dog hater, d vixen's bodygaurd trying to keep his cool with this craz mike, t rex beating up gays, mike, notafanofshow, ten4 and then making l^v with linda, fat jade a friend of craz mike, another dog luv^r and cant forget you charles boozing it up just watching it all play out. I think this group should get their own show. I would pay to see that.

January 24, 2011 at 3:02 am | Report abuse |
  31. Charles McLoser

Loving all the people that pop off! Much better than the topic itself. Keep em coming. Pure entertainment!! Booze it up.

January 24, 2011 at 2:24 am | Report abuse |
  32. T-Rex

Linda..you little devil :). Linda what a lovely name. It roles off my lips like fine red wine. Hmm tell you what. Why don't you come over to my crib and I'll show you what real loving is. I would start with your pretty little toes, kiss and l^ck your lovely feet and work my way up. I would ki$s you sofly and make you feel like you are the only woman on earth. I would mas$age you and make you feel like jello. I worship every part of your delightful b^dy. Just one thing I ask of you..wear thigh high boots, stockings, mini skirt and a low, tight shirt..no pa^ties

January 24, 2011 at 12:27 am | Report abuse |
  33. Paul

@mike you sound like a mental case. Please seek help before you hurt youself or somebody. Its disturbing that you think locking up a dog or any animal for that fact in a hot, closed in house for days on hot summer days is ok. Its not. I have a dog and I would never do that. Not because they broke up means he should be like that. I think her Dad tried calling Tom and he never called her dad back. Tom should have called her dad back so he can come get the dogs. You sound like an evil person youself defending Tom's act to treat animals like they lives don't mean anything. Shame on you.

January 24, 2011 at 12:12 am | Report abuse |
  34. linda

T- mo – u know that saying about gays.. it takes one to know one

January 24, 2011 at 12:05 am | Report abuse |
  35. Jam

Wow this girl and show have to many defenders.im not a fan but you see these kids making money hand over fist and i say if someone wants to give you cash take it and run with it im sure jwoww jblow or whatever her name is will make more money than i will this year.I gotta ask though the eternal question whatever happened to the real MTV? It was about music once or is anyone still alive that remembers?

January 23, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  36. Courtney Gates

I follow every single Jersey Shore episode and I honestly love that show wether it scripted or not. I think JWoww is probably the most real on there. I NEVER saw her once mess around with another guy while she was with Tom not in all 3 seasons did I see that what I did see was when one time got heated with another guy she left the club so she didnt cheat on Tom. The only thing fake on her is her boobs and there is nothing wrong with that? and she didn't deserve what Tom did to her..

January 23, 2011 at 11:03 pm | Report abuse |
  37. T-Rex

@jade when you get on the scale does it say one at a time please? lol @Mike here is a joke that you may like since being a gay man. Being a gay man you dont have to care how jwoww looks like. You can call woman honey including pigs like jade. You really have be there, done that. Your woman friends will tell you everything you want to know about their bfs and means everything. You have naked pics of men you don't know in your home.

January 23, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  38. T-Rex

Jade I bet you are a fat cow and nobody would pay to see you naked. Mike you sound as though you are all gay and a mama's boy..lol. By the bad @$$ you didn't try hard enough to put your number on here. There are ways you can list you number on a blog..lol. Nobody believes that you tried. I'm betting you are the one living in a trailer, unemployed an has no life whatsoever so please do the world a favor and kill yourself big butch..lol

January 23, 2011 at 10:31 pm | Report abuse |
  39. D

poor little man you are so pathetic for making statments that have no grounds to them to women who just tell you the truth and call you out on your lies. Your petty comments are irrelevant and doesn't apply to me or other women commenting on the post. You must just despise women who are independent and don't need men to define them. I am my own person and I have no delusions about the kind of person I am.

January 23, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

D, It is nothing personal, but trash u are trash cause on a blog your writing stuff like lets meet face to face. jwow is bottom of the barrel. u read Jade's comment.. not all woman are low lives. u see the way the pig dress's on this show and your her fan club.. haha... Im sure u have a big screen tv in that trailer... enjoy... while im in the caribbean your in burger king making my fries when i return from holidays.

January 23, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  40. @jade

where have you been?

January 23, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
  41. jade

Jwow was on Wendy Williams and admitted to her she has been approached by Playboy to do a spread for lots of $$. MTV told her if she did she is off the show. But, she told Wendy that she and her manager are still weighing the options. Sounds really ambitious to me since its the only thing she has going for her is her looks. Hef and men like him always think a girl is ambitious when they look like JWow and they always take their clothes off to prove just how ambitious they really are. Yeah she's going places alright. Right to the big round bed in Hef's room. And, in this country we have freedom of speech so if people don't like the show this is the perfect place to voice it.

January 23, 2011 at 3:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

thank you jade. not only are you the voice of reason you show evidence of a woman with class. Im sure you are educated and you don't need to take off your cloths to make money. there is another name for woman like that . Oh ya D or that other loser beautiful vixen.. It should be more like barn animal.

January 23, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Max12

I'm not a fan of the show but i think the ppl that come on here and say negative things are the fools. They are just as pathetic as the cast of the show and the people that watch. Come on, you notice the same names coming on bashing the show, you are going to tell me you don't sit and watch it every week? lol talk about a pathetic group of low lives.

January 23, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • linda

ya your on here so u just called your self a low life.. does your boyfreind know you are on line?

January 23, 2011 at 4:57 pm | Report abuse |
  43. D

mike isabella has a female's name attached...must have his woman up his @$$-not having any control...so it just makes me laugh when you come on to an entertainment blog to try and cut down the women commenting on here because your just too much of a coward you cant face a woman and say it to her face. That's also why you choose Jwow to cut down, because she's a smart independent woman who stands up for herself...

January 23, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

D it is the same message for you as the other loser who loves jwow.. Let me know where your trailer park is and I will visit you to your face. This chick you love so much dress's like a call girl and she is a drunk and on drugs and sleazy. She is into physical violence and that is why u like her cause u write lets meet face to face.. Hey I will bring my Italian friends who have class and we will meet up with your trailer park freinds face to face. face it your very a very low class chick.. do u work at burger king?

January 23, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  44. stormy

Speaking of blackheads, that is exactly what I think of the cast of JS. They need to be popped! Get out the Pro-Activ!

January 23, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  45. Beautiful Vixen

Lmao! Seriously to those of you that made your comments directed to me, I yawn and I thank you for the smile :) . I just wonder how many of you would actually be man enough to say what you say on the comment boards to that person's face. I don't think none of you would but you hide behind your computer like the little girls that hides behind their mother's skirts and say you $h^t. At least I know who I am and I'm not afraid to speak my mind even if I was standing right in front of your face that I can count the blackheads on your nose. Honestly you people bore me and you are not even a challenge.

January 23, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

hey i tried to write my number down so u could give me a call but they blocked it. The group of low class italians on this show run dress sleazy, and are drunks , they don't show the steroids or drug use on the air, and are very low class. I give them credit they got rich off the idea, but I make the point anyone who buys into this garbage is just as low class.. let me know where your trailer is and I will come pay u a visit to your face.

January 23, 2011 at 4:38 pm | Report abuse |
  46. Alexis

Go Jwoww. And quit hating.
    And Im from Florida, thanks :)

January 22, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  47. ten4

it is so wonderful these excellent representatives of NY and NJ are on the air. we can all see how young people from these 2 states really are.

January 22, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  48. ten4

worst and most pathetic show in the history of television. i feel sorry for anyone who actually enjoys this show. what are you – a bunch of tards form NY

January 22, 2011 at 7:07 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Evel Kneivel

As long as Jwoww has those gorgeous cans she will have a place in my heart. I'd like to see her do some nude drawings. Not drawings of nude people, but her drawing in the nude.

January 22, 2011 at 7:06 pm | Report abuse |
  50. mark

she is fake as phuck. that letter her and snooki wrote to sammi. remember. she didnt take responsibility for it. kissing pauly is nasty. she probably has scurvy now

January 22, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  51. ^Lc^

@cgt12 at least she is in college! w t f is it you didn't understand about it?! You people complain about everything. If she wasn't in college something would have been said and now that she is in college something is said about that also. Omg you people have nothing good to say about anyone!

January 22, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  52. T-2

Why did little notafanoftheshow ran away from home? He didn't like the way he was being re@red..lol

January 22, 2011 at 4:13 pm | Report abuse |
  53. cgt12

Not sure anyone should be giving her credit for something she has yet to accomplish! It's extremely offensive to those of us who have actually accomplished finishing college! Stop giving these dingbats a reason to think they have actually and this world a better place! And we wonder why drop-out rates are increasing!

January 22, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • seph

Actually what? Maybe you need a refresher Grammar course. Although, forming sentences is something that you should have learned in middle school. I have a college degree and I am not the least bit offended by her accomplishments.

January 23, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  54. T-2

Notafanoftheshow and ten4 love it up the a–. Daddy want to use his jackhammer

January 22, 2011 at 3:51 pm | Report abuse |
  55. chris

I almost made it onto the cast of Jersey Shore, but when they gave me the IQ test I scored over 25 so they wouldn't let me on.

January 22, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Red Dawn

@notafanoftheshow i'm guessing you are gay and you wear your mommy's clothers while you wait for your dad or uncle to give it up your a– and you invite your friend Ten4 to watch. I love Jwoww and she needs a man who treat her right.

January 22, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Mike

Jwow is the hottest thing on two legssss

January 22, 2011 at 1:28 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Ash

I totally agree with the above. Jwow is the best on the show. yeah she is routy at times but she is not fake.

January 22, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
  59. Vee

i lovee Jenni... her boobs might be fake but she is not. She is the realest roomie on the show n tells it how it is.. no beating around the bush with her. And she seems to be a loyal and good friend and only when you double cross her does her fighting side come out. I hope Tom gets in a lot of trouble and I heard he is now trying to sell nude pics of her.. what an a$$.. this shows he never really cared about her bc if he did then he could never hurt her this way! PERIOD.. out haterssss

January 22, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  60. ten4

:) goood one notafan :)

January 22, 2011 at 10:11 am | Report abuse |
  61. notafanoftheshow

wow, it sounds like some people like jersey shore way more than any person capable of rational and intelectual trane of thought possibley could. very sad especially the 40 year old asian man using the screen name BEAUTIFUL VIXEN

January 22, 2011 at 7:08 am | Report abuse |
  62. The Crazy Sniper

Yea i just saw that half hour show. Its called Jersey Shore after hours and Jwoww, Snooki and Deena were on there and Jwoww was saying that Tom left her two dogs with no air on for 2 days. If those dogs had died he could have been in serious trouble with the law because they are getting very strick with that kind of stuff regarding animals. I heard of people going to jail for that. He really proved to be an a**. He wanted a ball n chain on her. He sound like a loser with a temper and she is better off w/o him. Why she was upset also was because he took her hard drive and she had pics of her and her mom and family when younger and her mom is very sick now. You can tell she was upset because she had tears in her eyes. What a creap Tom turned out to be.

January 22, 2011 at 4:49 am | Report abuse |
  63. Mastermind

At least she is going to college. From the looks of things you should try it.

January 22, 2011 at 3:48 am | Report abuse |
  64. Beautiful Vixen

And I agree with D. She wasn't messing around on Tom from what I have seen on the show. The only time she did something a little stupid was when she first started the show and she was kissing Pauly that one time but she never slept with him. She and Tom had just started to date. Jeeze you are acting like a fri*ken woman scorned. You must be a wussy p*ssy type of man. I bet you cry yourself asleep at nights.

January 22, 2011 at 2:49 am | Report abuse |
  65. Beautiful Vixen

Meant 1/2 hour. Need to correct that before the dumb @$$ comes back with something stupid to say about that.

January 22, 2011 at 2:40 am | Report abuse |
    • mike isabella

ya your as bright as D.. u can't even write or speak your own language. your all low class chicks who gravitate to scripted shows on mtv cause of the kind of familly u come from.. don't leave the dogs with some dude if your going to be running around with other guys. that chick is a player and she acts as if she is a nun.. yaaaaaaa.. oh ya she likes to beat up chicks.. real class.

January 22, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  66. Beautiful Vixen

On the 1/ 2 hours show that sometimes follows the JS show Jwoww said that the two dogs were hers and Tom left them in the hot house for two days w/o the a/c. So that statement came out of Jwoww's mouth so don't come on here jumping down someone's f*****g throat. Get the facts straight before you do because you look like an @$$. Speaking as a animal owner myself I don't think she would make something like that up. I had always like Tom but if he did that, then that really shows what a nasty person he is. He shouldn't have taken it out on the dogs because they broke up and he is mad at her. Animals can die in heat closed up like that. Its just surprising the idiots that walks on this earth. Kill them all and let God sort them out.

January 22, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  67. D

Uh-oh someone is crabby today...and I never in any episode saw Jwow mess around with another guy while she was with Tom during the show, so how can you make an asumption like that? That's stupid. Her body isn't fake, just her boobs. You assume they were her dogs, not both of their dogs-and not only that the dogs were inside her home for 2 days, without being taken care of. way to make a statement with now way of proving any of the bull$h!t that you just pull out of your own @$$.

January 22, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  68. ten4

her art may not be the greatest but at least she is trying. things get better with practice.

January 22, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  69. feets

ho man....she has credits from community college....she must be a tremendous artiste...hope she makes a sculpture of snooki and the other whoozits......

January 22, 2011 at 12:02 am | Report abuse |
  70. mike isabella

the fact is j wow is nasty looking with a fake body and she ran around with other guys on a scripted tv show. tom was right to put the B...... in her place and im not boo hooing for j wow or her dogs. the dogs had food and water. j wow dumps her dogs on this dude and thinks he is the nanny.. and her poor photos. no one cares. I think he did the right thing and the reason he did not want her to go alone was he knew she is a player. . j wow should date the dick smoker situation. they make a nice couple.

January 22, 2011 at 12:00 am | Report abuse |
  71. Beautiful Vixen

Oops meant dogs..lmao!

January 21, 2011 at 5:40 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Beautiful Vixen

I'm glad she broke up with Tom. I can't believe he left her dongs in the house without the a/c on for two days in the hot weather and we had a very hot summer with high temperatures. What an a$$! Its one thing if you are not getting along with someone, in his case it was JWoww, but don't take it out on the animals.

January 21, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
  73. LR. Bayne

First comment. Not that it matters since this isn't a very good topic.

January 21, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |