Happy 65th birthday, Dolly Parton!
January 19th, 2011

Happy 65th birthday, Dolly Parton!

The Smoky Mountain Songbird. The Queen of Country. The Backwoods Barbie.

That may be what she’s known as today, but 65 years ago, Dolly Rebecca Parton was born to tobacco farmer Robert Parton and his wife Avie in Tennessee. Since then she’s become one of the most successful country singers in the world, a two-time Golden Globe nominated actress and a theme park owner.

We can never get enough, as this CNN.com anchor shows. So in celebration of her birthday, let’s take a look back at the 64th year of Dolly.

In May, Dolly Parton lost a Dolly Parton look-a-like contest… to a man. Apparently the 5-foot-tall singer didn’t measure up to Santa Monica’s expectations. She also bumped breasts with Wendy Williams at a rehearsal for Kenny Roger’s 50th anniversary TV special.

Not all of Parton’s year had to do with her high-profile figure. Her Broadway musical, “9 to 5,” launched its North American tour in September and she appeared several times on Disney’s “Hannah Montana” as Aunt Dolly.

In November, Parton celebrated the 25th anniversary of Dollywood by accepting the theme park industry’s most prestigious award, the 2010 Applause Award. That same month she announced her plans to release a new album and begin a worldwide tour in 2011.

Also on the to-do list for 2011 is filming a movie with Queen Latifah called “Joyful Noise” and accepting the Lifetime Achievement award at the Grammys in February.

To start the new year off right, Parton tweeted this morning: “Thanks for all the lovely Birthday messages this morning. Very humbled you all remembered. XX”

As if we could forget, Dolly.

1. wenwens

What i do not realize is really how youre not truly a lot much more well-liked than you may be now. You are so intelligent. You realize thus considerably relating to this subject, created me personally consider it from so numerous varied angles. Its like men and women arent fascinated unless it's one thing to do with Lady gaga! Your own stuffs outstanding. Usually maintain it up!

September 6, 2011 at 12:28 am | Report abuse |
  2. Hamada

Oh Dolly I'm burning to see you. Happy Birthday

January 21, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Hamada

I grew up , with her soft voice : Life is like a butterfly, Coat of many colors, To daddy.....apple Jack, me and little Andy,....
    I wish I could one day meet her to say : Happy Birthday Dolly ; You are the raison for my smile As You are.....

I love you just as you are....still in my mind Dolly Parton

January 21, 2011 at 1:07 pm | Report abuse |
  4. JSeg

I'm not a Dolly fan but I don't have to be to know she's a beautiful person. For you trashier people out there, I'm not talking about her physical attibutes... She has a beautiful, and big, big heart.

January 21, 2011 at 6:56 am | Report abuse |
  5. me

ok

January 21, 2011 at 12:41 am | Report abuse |
  6. Seray

Happy birthday Dolly I have love you since I was in west africa as a little girl.

January 20, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. MrsFizzy

Love Dolly and I'm not a country fan! She's great & I love that despite all her obvious 'enhancement' she still seems down to earth & able to laugh at herself!

January 20, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  8. wallyword

I went to Dollywood once about 10 years ago & it was closed. I felt like Clark Griswald.

January 20, 2011 at 5:57 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Disappointed

Who else clicked the story just to see Dolly's goodies but were disappointed by the picture? count me in

January 20, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  10. kirunda simon peter

happi birthday my favourite singer, i thank God dat u are still alive 4 apurpose. thx.

January 20, 2011 at 5:56 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Nance

Hey, DOLLY your the best

January 20, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  12. morgand2012

It's not Dollyworld, its Dollywood!

January 20, 2011 at 5:33 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Geri

I have read a lot about what she does for others; for the most part it is for her large family; she takes care of her own.
    She is truly a star that does not seems to take herself to seriously (I admire that). I am also 65, however I don't look as good as her (I have kept the gray hair).... Ha! Ha!

January 20, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  14. t-dubya

id rather bang a bag of nails then ever listen to her songs/watch her movies. Does anyone really care about this old bag of plastic?

January 20, 2011 at 4:59 pm | Report abuse |
  15. CH

CNN, c'mon. It's DollyWOOD. Not DollyWORLD. Get it right.

January 20, 2011 at 3:45 pm | Report abuse |
  16. susan

Happy Birthday Dolly! A true Steel Magnolia...Love, you.

January 20, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  17. kate

this website is very good, you can go and see it

shoes4world.c
    o m

January 20, 2011 at 2:59 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Feeniegal

Like most here..I LOVE DOLLY!!

January 20, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  19. rolyat

Dolly is a piece of work. And she is beloved by many. The finniest thing ever to come out of her mouth was when being interviewed once she was asked why she was still working. (Because everyone knows she is the wealthiest person in country music). Dolly responded . . I love to work. And besides . . . I need to work . . . it's costs a lot of money to look this cheap. Happy Birthday Dolly!

January 20, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Mike, Dallas

I grew up listening and watching Dolly Parton on the radio and television and made a trip with family to DOLLYWOOD. When I was a teenager she was in 9 to 5 then later who can forget STEEL MAGNOLIAS... It wasn't until I as an adult saw her perform and sell out the American Airlines Center in Dallas a few years ago that I TRULY appreciated her talent, wit and charm; just looking out at the cross-section of society that Dolly has touched made me TRULY A FAN!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLLY!!

January 20, 2011 at 2:23 pm | Report abuse |
  21. Kris

Dolly still has that gorgeous voice and she is still a very talented song writer and composer. Whitney Houston's "I WIll Always Love You" is a remake of Dolly's. She has certainly had her share of plastic surgery but atleast she can joke about it. She doesn't have any children so she does so much for others. I like Dolly's answer to Joy Behar's question to her: Do you believe in gay marriage? Dolly: Sure. Let them be miserable like the rest of us." LOL

January 20, 2011 at 2:13 pm | Report abuse |
  22. durango in NH

Just love Dolly in Smokey Mountain Christmas. It has some of the best music. Thank you for the joy Dolly!

January 20, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  23. JR

Its every old golfers dream to someday shoot their age. Congrats Dolly you've done it too....... 65's on your 65th.....your the best sweetie.

January 20, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Crystal

OMG did anyone else ever notice how huge her boobs are?

January 20, 2011 at 1:34 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Shelley Roland

Happy birthday Dolly, I've enjoyed everything in your life that you have shared with us through many years from singing to acting to you Godly generosity. As my daughter of age 5 is learning to read your books we receive every month thru the mail. thanks dolly!!!! For ur 65 years of life. God bless u and ur family.

January 20, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Name*lind gibbs

you go lady still young looking looking gooddddddddd

January 20, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Rosalinda

Happy , Happy Birthday Miss Dolly. May u have good health always so u can do all the things u want to do more in ur life especially on ur career. do not pay attention to bad comments from people as the saying " You can not please everybody. Just keep up the good job. God bless and more healthy birthdays to come.

January 20, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  28. sher

I am honored to share a birthday with such a wonderful lady. Happy Birthday, Dolly. p. s. i am 59 today.

January 20, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  29. C

Motorboating at that age might be dangerous.

January 20, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  30. Bent

Happy Birthday Dolly Parton! May you live to be 120 years old. It's amazing what talent, hard work, a give back code of ethics can achieve. Dolly Parton was not handed anything in life and she has done her best to help others to make something of themseleves. Dolly Parton is a class act and leads by example.

January 20, 2011 at 11:24 am | Report abuse |
  31. Jo

She's an absolute hoot! Great comment page, only two losers. Obviously, loser. Pass moron, if you have no interest. And Geezer who shows a great lack of class.

January 20, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
  32. jan

Happy Birthyday Dolly, I grew up listening to your music. You are one of the best.

January 20, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |
  33. ribbitt

The name of Dolly's theme park is Dollywood not Dollyworld. Otherwise, this is nice tribute article for a great person.

January 20, 2011 at 10:55 am | Report abuse |
  34. Holly Golightly

Happy Birthday Dolly!!!! I LOVE 9 to 5, song and movie! You are awesome!

January 20, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
  35. kerdine39

Hey Dolly,

Happy Birthday! Hope that you enjoy your day! We love you! :)

January 20, 2011 at 10:06 am | Report abuse |
  36. Loser Number 70

now I'm loser number 72

January 20, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  37. Loser Number 70

who cares?

January 20, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  38. Sara

Dolly is awesome and I am a fellow Tennessean and am so very proud of her. She gives back so much. I cannot even imagine how many tax dollars alone have been brought back to the state from her park alone. Her imagination library is amazing. I say go Dolly you have worked hard for everything and we are all so proud of you!! YOU GO GIRL!!

January 20, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  39. john

i will always love you (but whitneys version is much better)

January 20, 2011 at 9:12 am | Report abuse |
  40. Darlene

Happy Birthday from another East TN girl; I am so proud of all you have accomplished and have given to the world. You are a beautiful person inside and out.

January 20, 2011 at 9:06 am | Report abuse |
  41. Ricky

Happy Birthday Dolly! I have loved her forever. I saw her in concert last year in Pittsburgh and she was still fantastic. She talks to the crowd like she was their next door neighbor. Awsome!

January 20, 2011 at 7:09 am | Report abuse |
  42. luvie

Hello Dolly, well hello Dolly and 65 years you have had. Amazing how good you look. I have often thought I might be able to visit your theme park. You are such a wonderful giving person and thought of in so many good ways from people who know you. HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLLY!!

January 20, 2011 at 6:22 am | Report abuse |
  43. JR Jake

"Jesus
    She just turned 65 and her lungs will be 40 year old this coming June. Her face celebrates several birthdays."

WWJSay? He would never say that. Happy Birthday Dolly.........you look simply mahvelous. (Wendy Williams that must have hurt.)

January 20, 2011 at 4:00 am | Report abuse |
  44. Fan

Happy Birthday Dolly! I remember when you were just a girl starting out on TV with Porter Wagner.

January 20, 2011 at 3:29 am | Report abuse |
  45. NHP

Hey, it's my birthday, too! (61) Dollly and I are both blonde, both stacked, we share the same birthday, and, when I was acting, her listing in the Academy Players Directory was right after mine. Other than that, no relation...;o)

January 20, 2011 at 2:47 am | Report abuse |
  46. Pam milburn

Happy birthday Dolly! My favorite movie Dolly was in Unlikely Angel.

January 20, 2011 at 2:24 am | Report abuse |
  47. Craig S.

I worked for Dolly at Dollywood as a musician for the "Celebrate Ireland" section of the park in 2008 and 2009 at the Festival Of Nations. She sure treats her employees good and was very down to earth and super nice when I met her as the entertainers were getting pictures taken with her. Her greeting to me was "Well hey, Honey!" Happy Birthday, Dolly. You are one class act!

January 20, 2011 at 1:45 am | Report abuse |
  48. Kim B

Happest Bday to ya Dolly. while I was visiting a friend n Houston Tx I met this young lady that stated that u r her mother and Willie Nelson is her father the young lady is very ill Dolly can u pls find it n yo heart to email me so that a surprised visit can be arranged THANKS for yo time and patients for reading my msg along with the others. Kim B

January 20, 2011 at 1:33 am | Report abuse |
  49. Christinia Carlton

Happy Birthday Ms. Dolly – Tennessee girl fan. Been along time since I visited Dollywood. I would love to see the snow on the mountains. Loving you and your music. Celebrate your special day.

January 20, 2011 at 1:23 am | Report abuse |
  50. Senior Pride

Another awesome person over 65 who still looks and sound great at any age, just like these talented and funny seniors from this commercial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8G-JB6mlS5w

January 20, 2011 at 1:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Carol

Hahaha you're right Senior Pride those seniors ARE talented and funny! Loved it.

January 20, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
    • snazzywazzy

That commercial was good. I never saw it before. Too bad Dolly wasn't in it. That would have made it even better. My favorite is when the older lady throws her cards down because she can't remember the last time she got some.

January 20, 2011 at 1:30 am | Report abuse |
  51. Neil n Kansas

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLLY.......NEIL N KANSAS!!

January 20, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  52. glenn

finally a blog that didn't turn political......

January 20, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
  53. Tam

She is so brilliant, such a great composer and singer. And a good soul. I'm just sorry she fixed up her face too much. She was lovelier before all that work. Didn't need it.

January 20, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  54. jeff

Happy Birthday, Dolly! BTW, Dollywood not Dollyworld! lol

January 19, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
  55. LEB

Happy birthday, Dolly! You are one of a kind, and we love you for it!

January 19, 2011 at 11:32 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Kevin

Dolly stands at the apex of the cougar pyramid! She is awesomeness personified!

She's a great American, a national treasure, and a fixture on the landscape of our national fabric. Her likeness belongs on Mt Rushmore (but, hey, there isn't enough rock to make it life-size...so what's the point?).

January 19, 2011 at 11:22 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Deana B

Happy Birthday Dolly from a Canadian fan. You are awesome, keep the good music coming.You have'nt gotten old, just better.

January 19, 2011 at 11:18 pm | Report abuse |
  58. hanna

Happy Birthday Dolly.

Haha and did someone honestly have the nerve to comment on how she should pay aspiring actors/singers to help them with their careers?! MAKE YOUR OWN MONEY, she made it big on her own. You can't have someone holding your hand and helping you,you need to learn to do things alone. She gives money to charity already and so much more.

January 19, 2011 at 11:05 pm | Report abuse |
  59. amber map

I hope this is the best dang birthday you ever had, Dolly! I sound like Steve Martin, don't I?

January 19, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Terry

Happy Birthday. Dolly, I will allways love you.

January 19, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  61. kk

I remember watching 9 to 5 when Showtime first came out. (Yes, I'm that old,) Loved it, although I didn't get all the jokes. Have seen several interviews of Dolly Parton and she cracks me up how she describes her looks as cartoonish. Seems very humble, given her status.

January 19, 2011 at 10:02 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Miss Liz

Happy 65th Birthday Dolly
    And many many morre happy years to come

January 19, 2011 at 9:51 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Odalice Yolanda Feliz

- Aah she is such a beautiful person in and out, may god grant her lots of happiness and health.

January 19, 2011 at 9:45 pm | Report abuse |
  64. Odalice Yoland Feliz

- Aah she is such a beutiful person in and out, may god grant her lots of happiness and health.

January 19, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  65. kwallen6364

My all time favorite song of all is hard candy christmas. happy birthday dolly...., i will only love you....always

January 19, 2011 at 9:30 pm | Report abuse |
  66. BJ

Happy Birthday, Dolly!

P.S. That's Dollywood, not Dollyworld.

January 19, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
  67. feets

i agree with you marco555. i saw her at monterey pop in 67. she opened for hendrix. this girl rocked.

January 19, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  68. James

We will always love you Dolly Parton!!

January 19, 2011 at 9:22 pm | Report abuse |
  69. JR

Happy Birthday to Dolly Parton. Proud to call her a fellow Tennessean!!!!

January 19, 2011 at 8:53 pm | Report abuse |
  70. transplanted hillbilly

I`m 25 years behind you, but thankful for being part of my history. many a night, hearing one of ur songs on the radio, keeps me going and not giving up. happy birthday, and many many more

January 19, 2011 at 8:41 pm | Report abuse |
  71. hanna

Haha did someone actually have the nerve to comment on how she should give money to the poor aspiring actors/singers? Work for it yourself!!! You can't have people helping you,if you want something you need to work for it. She gives her money to charity already.

Other than that Happy Birthday Dolly!

January 19, 2011 at 8:21 pm | Report abuse |
  72. carl

We should all work so hard at her age. But one thing for sure – she sure doesn't look her age. good for her, and 65 more!

January 19, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • MarielouiseB

"she sure doesn't look her age" - She has a good plastic surgeon.
      Whatever, I love her!

January 19, 2011 at 8:17 pm | Report abuse |
  73. Jason

Dolly is awesome read her book. She gives a car to every nephew and niece upon graduation and I also believe pay for a lot of their college expenses as well...She takes care of her family...that says a lot about her character.

January 19, 2011 at 7:51 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kevin H

Thank goodness Dolly doesn't pay attention to some of these odd people. She's too busy workin' and doin' all she does. I'm sure she supports many family and friends – she seems like that kind of lady. We forget that some of these entertainers work long, long past when they would ordinarily choose to because of all the people's lives their careers affect. Dolly is a first class act – she always says good things about people – she's self-deprecating and she's very, very bright. The world is lucky to have Dolly Pardon and we know it! Happy Birthday Dolly and many, many, many more!

January 19, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Glenn

I'm not a country music fan, but I'm a Dolly fan. She is one of those people that can't be catagorized. Singer, song writer (who can forget "I will always love you"), entertainer, actress and just a great lady. One of the most angelic voices ever, EVER!!!!! Happy Birthday Dolly!!!!!!

January 19, 2011 at 7:43 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Marco555

The most underrated guitarist in the business.

January 19, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
  76. Judy from Michigan

Happy Birthday, Dolly. You and I share a birthday although we are a year apart. Thank you for being in all of our lives. Some people just brighten our day – you are one of those people. I for one appreciate all of your lovely talents and happy smile. Thank you very much, Dolly. God gave the world a wonderful bright spot when he sent you to all of us. Love from the heart, Judy

January 19, 2011 at 7:17 pm | Report abuse |
  77. Chris

Dolly Parton is a living legend. Happy Birthday to you, Dolly!

January 19, 2011 at 5:51 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Joe S. Momma

That is one hot old lady!

January 19, 2011 at 5:36 pm | Report abuse |
  79. JD

@ Barbara. Dolly does give back. Always has. Particularly helpful to young people. Do a little research.

Happy Birthday Dolly! I'm looking forward to the new film.

January 19, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  80. cheefsfury

IF SHE IS 65 THAN HOW OLD R TEH TWINZ

January 19, 2011 at 4:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • DJ

Not as old as Dolly is! Happy Birthday, Dolly. Say hello to Willodene for me!

January 19, 2011 at 9:34 pm | Report abuse |
  81. MadCityBabe

Dolly....one cool chic!

January 19, 2011 at 4:43 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Lois

I love her too..Happy Birthday Dolly...Hope to get to your neck of the woods again soon...Pidgeon Forge

January 19, 2011 at 4:25 pm | Report abuse |
  83. itsjustme

Dolly is adorable and always will be.:)

Happy Birthday, Peaches!!!!

January 19, 2011 at 3:01 pm | Report abuse |
  84. banasy

@barbara:
    Even the poor know how to spell. If she were to give you anything, she should start with a dictionary.

January 19, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • aj1994

Lol that’s great!!!!
      HAPPY BIRTHDAY DOLLY!!!!
      Love You((: <3

January 19, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Poolchick

LMAO! I would pay to see you do a comedy stand up act. Seems your quick with a great response. Love it.

January 19, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  85. banasy

Happy Birthday, Miss Dolly!

I just love her; she's full of p iss and vinegar, (as my Momala used to say) and I just love the sass she brings to whatever project she undertakes! She's cool!!!

January 19, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  86. parishater

Happy Birthday Dolly! I have nejoyed every bit of your work. Wether it be listenig to your music with my grandmother long weekends at her hosue or watching steel magnolias for the 100th time. Hope you have a great birthday and a great year!!

January 19, 2011 at 1:51 pm | Report abuse |
  87. mel

You act like she didn't work for every penny she earned. If people want to be actors/actresses/singers then they need to work for it. Nothing should be handed to anyone. Thats why the world is full of such lazy boneheads.

January 19, 2011 at 2:01 pm | Report abuse |
  88. janice

are you SERIOUS, i mean REALLY?????

January 19, 2011 at 2:36 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Lydia

No, they don't. Quite trying to grub. Go out and earn your own money.

January 19, 2011 at 3:17 pm | Report abuse |
  90. frank

Dolly gives a practically uncountable amount to charity every year. She got of her ass and made a name, why dont you do the same?

January 19, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  91. Poolchick

Are you saying she doesn't give back? What a stupid comment and you made yourself look like an a$$. I think she has done a lot for people since she has been through lots. She pays it forward and doesn't need someone like you telling her to do so.

January 19, 2011 at 7:54 pm | Report abuse |
  92. NM

Really! DP has given a lot of her earnings to charities, AND, she has worked hard for every penny she has. She came from a very small house in the Smokey Mountains. I sense some jealousy here, because you are not rich and famous. I love DP. She's one of a kind!

January 19, 2011 at 9:11 pm | Report abuse |
  93. So far from the truth...

Every child in my Indiana County benefits from Dolly's Imagination Library program by getting a free book once a month. And, this program is all over-not just Indiana or my county. Dolly is incredibly generous! Thanks, Dolly; my little boy loves your books!

January 19, 2011 at 11:15 pm | Report abuse |
  94. dbryan

She does give it back dear... in the form of education in the state of Tennessee.... Furthermore, its important to remember that she worked for what she has and she is currently a very hard worker... who and what are you wanting her to give to? Everything great takes WORK......

January 20, 2011 at 12:25 am | Report abuse |
  95. Deb

DOLLY PARTON's imagination library! Ever heard of it? Look it up. Every child enrolled gets 60 free books (one per month until they are 5). I am a librarian and it is the most life changing program out there!

January 20, 2011 at 6:40 am | Report abuse |
  96. Reader

Hey Barbara....do a little research before you whine and beg....Dolly gives back a great deal.....I personally would not give you a penny ...one works for a living instead of walking around with a hand out !

January 20, 2011 at 7:05 am | Report abuse |
  97. Anonymous

You obviously do NOT know Dolly Parton very well! Why don't you do your homework before you go spouting off like that. Dolly Parton is EXTREMELY charitable. Go look up some of the things she does before you go making ridiculous comments like this.

January 20, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  98. budd

Just so you know , she has created thousands of jobs in TN, runs a book club for young kids that is free, donates scholarships for kids in her howmtown and is generally known now for her charitable giving more so than her songs. So please know what you are talking about before you post

January 20, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  99. Jan

Geez Barbara. Do you feel kinda stupid now? Dolly Partohn is very charitable with her money. Read all the comments about her literacy programs, etc. Just because she didn't give you some money doesn't make her uncharitable. If you are a struggling actor or whatever, go get a job! Maybe you don't have what it take to make it in that business and your bitterness is showing. Good luck to you but guess what? You won't be getting any handouts; work for what you need, leave Dolly out of it. Happy Birthday, Dolly! We love you!

January 20, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
  100. Dennis

Dolly gives back like few stars ever do. If you are complaining about not being able to punch through in the business, she offers many opportunities for performers at Dollywood. Other than that, how much more do you expect of her?

January 20, 2011 at 1:13 pm | Report abuse |
  101. mark in nyc

hey barbara........what have you given back? my guess is you sit in your chair, smoking cigarettes, watching trash tv and gobbling up government assistance.

January 20, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |