Jennifer Aniston: I don't understand 'The Bachelor'
January 18th, 2011

Jennifer Aniston: I don't understand 'The Bachelor'

She may not have the most successful track record when it comes to men, but you won't see Jennifer Aniston turning to "The Bachelor" to find love.

"I was mesmerized by these girls, they meet this guy, they have three dates together or something, and they're weeping as though they've just lost the love of their life," Aniston tells February's Allure of the dating series. "I don't understand that."

ABC isn't the only network that has the actress scratching her head. She also believes NBC hasn't had programs that are Must See TV since "Friends" went off the air.

"Look at Baby George. Baby Clooney," says Aniston. "'ER' was right next door to us on the soundstage. That was really fun. I remember when we used to do crossovers like that. See, NBC used to be really cool. Then, you know..."

Also not so cool? The Rachel.

"I think it was the ugliest haircut I've ever seen," says 41-year-old Aniston, who co-stars with Adam Sandler in the February 11 comedy "Just Go With It." "What I really want to know is, how did that thing have legs?"

1. Balfour

My brother suggested I might like this web site. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this info! Thanks!

March 2, 2011 at 5:16 am | Report abuse |
  2. bella

Im happy she realizesthat mother hood isnt for everyone!What does she get,?and no one cares..........

February 4, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  3. F U ANUSton

Well maybe she doesnt understand it because she is too busy eating our her girlfriends MaggotSHYT filled KU NT.

February 3, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  4. IMeanWhat

Have you seen Jennifer Aniston's photos for Allure? Holy retouching, batman! Check them out @imeanwhat http://bit.ly/fXjY3Z

January 19, 2011 at 12:24 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Patrick

A few thoughts about Jennifer Aniston and her critics:

January 19, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
  6. lena

We don't understand how she remain relvant out of seven years ago divorce.

January 18, 2011 at 8:47 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Reta

She needs to retire as her glory days are way over....Friends is still a flop to me because it is so far from reality, and honestly, reality shows are much mroe interesting than boring scripts....she might have better luck in her relationships before she comments on anyome else....Go Branglelina!!!!!

January 18, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Just worry about your own job. I bet it's dumb and boring.

January 18, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Love South

Must see Thursdays are awesome right now, critic! You guys need to check them out with friends and spouses- I don't recommend for family viewing. The Office, 30 Rock, even the "new" Friends show Perfect Couples has been cracking me up. I would much rather spend my 30 minutes watching a clever, well-written show than a "scripted" reality show anyday.

February 4, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  8. okay Jen

I have never watched it but I think there is 1 guy let's call him Brad and he picks a mate let's call her Angelie and the rest of the women lose or win.It depends on your perspective.........I still love ya Jen but please make better movie choices.....

January 18, 2011 at 2:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • I agree 2

I want my money back for "Management" that I did not understand....

January 18, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • How Dare U!!!

Office Space was a classic!

January 18, 2011 at 2:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Ricky G.

Her last was her worst..."The Bounty"....it was worse than "The Break-up" which was worse than "Derailed"
      never saw "Management"
      Jen really?

can I have my money back?

January 18, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marley

You are wrong....Marley was her worse movie....I DIED at the end....
      I was the true star of that movie......

signed,
      Marley

RUFF RUFF

January 18, 2011 at 2:50 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Jeannieb62

The writer of this article took pieces from another article in Allure magazine. If you read the entire article you would see that Jen wasn't comparing the quality or content of shows from the past to today but the comradship of people behind the scenes.This is how George Clooney and Jennifer became friends. People would hang out and the execs would tap into that and let them be involved in each other's shows. She was just saying how much fun it was. About the dating, I agree with Jen. I don't like the bachelor either. So much pressure for a girl to give so much emotionally to a guy who is giving nothing and then to allow millions of people to watch the steady erosion of her self esteem and her heartbreak. I'm with you Renaldo, the three big networks aren't what they used to be...or as Jen said "not cool".

January 18, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  10. renaldo

it is pretty hard to believe anyone still watches any of the big 3 networks anymore. there is so much more on these days. The Comedy Channel, The Hstory Channel, and others, make NBC pretty lame.

January 18, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Hasbeen Aniston

"network"

January 18, 2011 at 11:52 am | Report abuse |
  12. Hasbeen Aniston

NBC used to be "really cool?" How old is this woman, 42 or 12? The only adjective she seems to know is "cool." Something is either "cool" or "uncool." Hiow is a netwirdk "cool?" She has been in the business for 20 years and she hasn't yet learned an adjective to describe successful television programming? What a complete airhead.

January 18, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  13. bes

Truth be told, I have never like this woman...since I seem to have as bad of luck as she in the guy dept....I feel for her unlike me she has to deal with the world calling her a "looser in love" I can do this in the privacy of my own home, thank you. Now I will go to see all her movies...she's accessible and real. Go Jen!

January 18, 2011 at 11:50 am | Report abuse |
  14. Samantha

I would have to agree with her about The Bachelor. It doesn't reflect what real "dating" is like in the year 2011. It is strictly for entertainment value only, for obvious reasons. Just very silly and immature. Most women don't act like that when things don't work out. Most mature women anyway.....

January 18, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • Marin

And JA's "dating" pattern is like that of a mature woman? Give me a break... she's free to live her life however she chooses, but this is the pot calling the kettle black.

January 18, 2011 at 12:44 pm | Report abuse |
  15. criticbehindthecurtain

Uhm, NBC comedies on Thursday nights are pretty awesome right now Aniston. Your movies, however, are not.

January 18, 2011 at 10:26 am | Report abuse |
    • dave

I'd take a date with Jen over watching TV thursday night ANY day of the week. I haven't liked all her movies but TV sux. All of it. Except Breakin Bad.

January 18, 2011 at 11:00 am | Report abuse |
    • uraloser

Her movies are great. So you need 2 stop hating, or go stick a cactus up your ass

February 4, 2011 at 3:13 pm | Report abuse |