Paris Hilton to get real in new Oxygen series
January 14th, 2011

Paris Hilton to get real in new Oxygen series

As her aunts Kim and Kyle Richards wrap up season one of "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills," Paris Hilton is divulging details about her Oxygen network docu-series,"The World According to Paris."

"'On 'The Simple Life,' I was playing a character I kind of invented," the heiress tells the Hollywood Reporter of the 2003-2007 show in which she and pal Nicole Richie left their mansions behind and roughed it with everyday folk.

"I think people assume that's really how I am in real life," she says. "But when I'm with my friends and my family is when I feel most comfortable and myself. In the show, it really shows the real Paris."

"The World According to Paris" has been filming since October, and, says Hilton, "I'm shooting from the moment I wake up until I go to bed at night."

The 29-year-old teases that two surprise guests have already made appearances — hmm, Kim and Kyle? — and promises that viewers will see her "laugh, cry, smile, scream, get in fights, everything."

Adds Hilton, "It's whole-access into my life."

The series is expected to debut on Oxygen in the spring. Will you be watching?

1. parishater

ok "hatered" since she has the body fo a 13 year old boy you are officially a child molester i will contact to catch a preditor for you

January 19, 2011 at 2:34 pm | Report abuse |
  2. haterd

I'd do her

January 16, 2011 at 8:48 am | Report abuse |
  3. Susan

What has happened to quality TV? What has happened to our society has become addicted to bad behavior?
    Has Hollywood run out of quality actors? Seems anyone that is rich and trashy get's a show....and I guess we as the public must want more because everyday its another bad behaved, low class rich kid is getting another gig. So here we go again more of Paris whose Mom can't let Kyle be in the spotlight before PARIS.

January 15, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  4. JD

The media made Paris a celebrity. There is no talent there. Such a waste of air time

January 14, 2011 at 6:56 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Jerry

Haven't we had enough of Paris Hilton already.

January 14, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  6. parishater

paris you are a stupid piece of trash,,,,,how come u cant overdose or go down in a plane crash serisouly how come we always lose the GREAT entertainers and get stuck with some white trailer trash peice of crap.....paris go to hell and you have the body of a 13 year old boy ugh

January 14, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • lol

All that hate for a worthless sub-human... "it" is not worth your time, believe me. Leave that energy for something more important than this glitch in the creation cycle.

January 14, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
  7. JD

Oxygen is advertised as empowering women. This is another reality show that will be an embarrassment to real women just like teem mom and all the real housewives shows. There is no empowerment to women in watching the lives of spoiled females acting out for ratings.

January 14, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
    • Arglebargle

Oh that's silly. Paris Hilton isn't a woman. She's a "celebrity".

She and Sarah Palin ought to do a show together. Just think, a whole hour of white noise.

January 16, 2011 at 2:19 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Allison

Paris, you are almost 30. It is time to grow up and start acting your age!

January 14, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

Do you really think that will happen?
      Y'all can slam me for this comment, BUT, something about her really turns me on. Did you see those photos of her on that motorcycle? I needed a cold shower.
      Oh yeah.... I'm damned. :-)

January 14, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Arglebargle

Oh! AGE. I misread that as IQ.

January 16, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  9. DJB

Absolutely NOT!

January 14, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
  10. JD

Not another spoiled brat reality show!! Whatever happened to quality television.

January 14, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Truth Hurts

Quality TV went down the drain once those feel-good sitcoms went off the air (Full House, Family Matters, etc.)

January 14, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |