Actress Selma Blair is pregnant
January 14th, 2011

Actress Selma Blair is pregnant

The Hollywood baby boom is rolling right along: actress Selma Blair is the latest to announce that she, too, is prepping for a new arrival.

Blair's rep confirms to CNN that she is expecting a child with fashion designer boyfriend Jason Bleick.

The 38-year-old brunette reportedly met Bleick — who is the founder and creative director of the EVER clothing collection — when the two teamed up on a project for the label, reports People.

Post by:
Filed under: Celebrities • movies

1. visalia web design

Wow, wonderful weblog format! How long have you ever been blogging for? you make blogging glance easy. The entire look of your web site is fantastic, let alone the content material!

April 30, 2012 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  2. L J

Don't know what movies she's been in..can somebody help me out... She looks like she is in her mid to late 40's is she.

January 16, 2011 at 6:58 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Sharon

Don't any of these people get married?

January 16, 2011 at 6:20 pm | Report abuse |
  4. GuitarHarry

Well...now I can sleep, knowing that this actress has successfully reproduced. I wonder if there is anything more interesting or important going on in the universe....

January 16, 2011 at 6:10 pm | Report abuse |
  5. 1derboy

Blair looks better with straight hair - check her out in Legally Blonde! I'd rather see her in the Playboy bunny costume instead of Reese.

January 16, 2011 at 4:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Marc

Best to Selma! I actually attended the University of Michigan when she was there and had a few of the same classes. Very nice lady.

January 16, 2011 at 1:15 pm | Report abuse |
  7. BUFFALO

So are thousands of unwed mothers. There's no real trick to it!

January 15, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  8. Jim970

Who really cares what actress/pseudo-celebrity is pregnant? Apparently people can't live their own lives but have to hang on every bit of gas passed by these celebs.

January 15, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
    • chele

I'm with you on that! Every time a celebrity burps or farts, I really do not need to know about that.

January 16, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Kenny

I heard interracial love scene was so intense they kept going after the cameras stopped rolling.

January 15, 2011 at 4:58 am | Report abuse |
    • Album

Its true, I was the gaffer for the movie, (light guy to you all). They were going at it like 2 bunnies on a spring day.

January 15, 2011 at 8:52 am | Report abuse |
  10. Kenny

I heard she got pregnant while filming the love scene in Storytelling but later decided to have an abortion.

January 15, 2011 at 4:56 am | Report abuse |
  11. AK

Gorgeous, and a great actress. Jason, you fortunate dog. Best to the three of you.

prophet, ask Mom to deep-fry you some more Twinkies. You'll feel much better with a full tummy.

January 15, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  12. prophet 1

no more babies.........no more babies
    the only chance we have to survive is........no more babies ( I'm sorry that you will be the generation that will have to pay for all the babies our generation should never have had )

January 14, 2011 at 9:24 pm | Report abuse |
  13. Denise

I can't believe how much she looks like Katie Holmes.

January 14, 2011 at 7:22 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mike

Have you been freebasing? Selma Blair and Katie Holmes bear no resemblance beyond being two white chix. You probably think Oprah looks like Aretha Franklin.

January 15, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
    • chele

I don't see a resemblance between her and Katie Holmes at all, I think Selma Blair is so much prettier than Katie Holmes.

January 16, 2011 at 8:18 pm | Report abuse |
  14. khandi

I am in right mow? Hmmm, it will not last.

January 14, 2011 at 5:42 pm | Report abuse |
  15. on_my_soapbox

"Blair, who has been dating Bleick for about a year, said of their relationship in December, "I am very in love right now." "

.... but the question is..... Is he in love?

January 14, 2011 at 5:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • sure

But in love enough to actually marry the person I'm having a kid with? C'mon, this is Hollywood.

January 14, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jen R

It's the "right now" that strikes me as being strange. I know relationships aren't that likely to last a long time, but "right now" does seem to imply that she has doubts about whether or not the relationship is one of the lucky ones that survives.

January 15, 2011 at 11:30 am | Report abuse |
  16. gogirl

Well ya, she got preggy from Hellboy. I saw the movie....

January 14, 2011 at 4:22 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Hmm

do you think the baby will look more like Hellboy or her?

January 14, 2011 at 3:41 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Rachel

I only seen about two movies that she has been in and I've always loved her thick hair line.

January 14, 2011 at 11:17 am | Report abuse |