Kardashians not crazy about 'SNL' spoof
January 6th, 2011

Kardashians not crazy about 'SNL' spoof

Not everyone is laughing at those "Saturday Night Live" spoofs of the Kardashian sisters — especially not the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" stars themselves.

"I thought they could have done better," Kim, 30, says of the skits, which portray the trio as whiny, giggling airheads. Adds Kourtney, 31, "They didn't capture us. I feel like they haven't seen our show. I think they played what they think they should have played of us."

Speaking of shows, 26-year-old Khloe confirmed to CNN that, like sisters Kourtney and Kim, who currently appear in "Kourtney & Kim Take New York," she and L.A. Lakers hubby Lamar Odom will be starring in their own spinoff for E!.

"[I'm] so excited about it," says Khloe. "We don't show a lot of our private lives on the family show, so it'll be different."

1. Adelaide Lugar

South Korea's growing obsession with plastic surgery became apparent when pictures of a group of aspiring beauty queens posted online prompted claims that cosmetic procedures have left all the contestants looking the same.:^-..

See you later
    <http://healthmedicinejournal.com/

July 1, 2013 at 10:45 am | Report abuse |
  2. Gina

I knew they were too stupid to get the whole point of the sketch.

November 6, 2011 at 4:29 pm | Report abuse |
  3. Gina

OH GOD NO!!! My worst nightmare another Kardashain series. I prayed and prayed it would never happen. I thought surely someone will come to their senses and stop this rollercoaster to hell.

November 6, 2011 at 4:28 pm | Report abuse |
  4. stony6812

dear haters on for example ellen they said and i quote: i mean.. it was funny but they could have done better

its not like they were mad or said it was outragious! they did find good humor in it, they just ment that the skit wasnt that funny!

i have to agree, the girls have now several reality shows and with so much material, they can be very stupid at times, i still think the sisters have earned all of their succhess

June 22, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  5. Conservative Soldier

What's a Kardashian, and why would I want to keep up with it?

February 4, 2011 at 5:50 pm | Report abuse |
  6. tec

Not a fan of these coal burners but SNL has been awful for a long time. It it not funny and it's so uncomfortably corny it's embarassing.

February 3, 2011 at 10:06 pm | Report abuse |
  7. Abyssalmyatery

We create our own hell. Our collectives drive to create celebrities has given us the Kardashians. What would Dante think?

February 3, 2011 at 4:48 pm | Report abuse |
  8. alex

Who are these bimbos and why are they news?? they look airhead-ish, but I don't ever recall seeing them in movies or any program I'd watch, but my guess is some stupid reality show? People, you all watch them? Why? If you need a reality break....go spend some quality time with your kids, I sure hope none of them have kids.

February 3, 2011 at 1:31 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Steve

Who are they?? Seriously, I don't have a clue what they are "famous" for. Nor do I care!

February 3, 2011 at 8:34 am | Report abuse |
  10. Lobo

This dude Khole is right about herself, at least, she is just rude and obnxious, not giggly.

January 28, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  11. readyforbacklash

I think this is hilarious. Why click on a story just to complain? If I dont like peanut butter, I'm not going to look up recipes for it and then tell everyone that commented on the recipe that peanut butter is gross and they are all idiots for eating it. Get a life.

January 24, 2011 at 3:23 pm | Report abuse |
  12. Nick

They are famous for doing NOTHING. The less they do the more we watch. What a scam. But that is reality TV.

January 22, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  13. Eric

The behemoth in the middle should be in pro wrestling. What a scary, scary woman.

January 20, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  14. papUrazzi

Has anyone on here ever taken pictures with any of the Kardashians before? If so, they'll post them on http://www.papUrazzi.com. It's a new site that posts pics of celebs taken by regular people. Check it out and comment on some of the photos!

January 20, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  15. ms

THE PROBLEM IS NOT THEM, IT'S YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE WHO TUNE IN TO SEE THEM. THERE WOULD BE NO SHOW IF YOU ALL DIDN'T LIKE THEM SO MUCH. THEY DON'T HAVE TO SUCK SOMEBODY OFF OR DISROBE FOR ANY OF IT EITHER. WHEREAS A LOT OF YOU WOULD SELL YOUR SOULS TO BE ABLE TO DO WHAT THEY DO.

January 18, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  16. fifi1

WHY IS THIS NEWS?

January 17, 2011 at 1:54 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Tori

You do realize that all of you are doing exactly what was expected? I don't have a preference either way on these three....because I have enough going on in my life not to care? Anyways, no publicity is bad publicity. Whether you love them or hate them, all 204 comments on here are about them. That means that either way they are being talked about.....and thats really all they wanted anyways. So way to go all you people that "hate" them so much, you are just as big of a fan as someone that loves them.....you won't stop talking about them either.

January 17, 2011 at 8:10 am | Report abuse |
  18. lovemyFloyd

What have these spoiled bimbos ever done to be famous besides be the daughters of the OJ Simpson lawyer that died? The only reason they have "businesses" is because they got famous FIRST, That's the ONLY reason anyone wants their faces on stuff. If the "reality" show (and I use that term lightly) had not made them famous, no one would give a DAMN about them, but they have NO talent and have done NOTHING to deserve being famous. There seems to be a lot of that these days. LOTS.

January 16, 2011 at 2:23 am | Report abuse |
  19. cgt12

O' they need to get over it! When you put yourself on national television you gotta suck it up and deal with all of it. They want fame and attention, well they got it! Stop whining about it. I swear it must be nice to be spoiled and make money cussing out your mother and speaking tackily on tv. GET OVER IT!

January 14, 2011 at 4:03 am | Report abuse |
  20. Arne

Two words: Who-cares?

January 11, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  21. RtYpEi

I just saw the skit for the hell of it on Hulu–its about right on...funny stuff...check it out if you can!

January 11, 2011 at 12:58 pm | Report abuse |
  22. From the north

A lot of comments posted here state that these girls aren't worth speaking of, yet this is the most commented article on the entire web site. Doesn't anyone read (or write) news articles anymore?

January 11, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  23. Liz C!

I'm sorry but these three knuckleheads should be thrilled that they were spoofed in the first place. They've already admitted that they're famous for NO REASON!!!! Now I off to roll my eyes at the fact that this story is even out there. Who cares?!

January 11, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  24. WhattaBuncha Trolls

These "girls" make my a $$ hole pucker. Bleech.

January 11, 2011 at 12:18 am | Report abuse |
  25. Chris

These bimbo's are so self involved they dont seem to grasp how vaccuous and completely devoid of substance they are.

I think they should have the Kardashians join the Jersey Shore crew...it would be a non-stop whirlwind of competing self-importance.

January 10, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Arglebargle

Well, I'm embarrassed. I thought they were hooookers. Boy, is MY face red!

Oh, wait...they're Hollywood no-talent "celebrities"...same thing!

I feel SO much better.

January 10, 2011 at 12:48 am | Report abuse |
  27. Nine Jitsu

This isn't news, this is just the Kardashian's publicist trying to make news so someone will watch their crappy show.

January 9, 2011 at 8:05 pm | Report abuse |
  28. maggie

um, no, SNL actually got it- in fact they nailed it- insipid "baby voices" shallow and totally narcissistic dramas and empty empty empty personalities

January 9, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  29. We're not crazy we have to hear and see the Kardass-ians ever at all.

Right?!

January 8, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Garedneck

This country's young people's facination with this totally screwed up family is an example of the problem with this country. What are we doing?

January 7, 2011 at 9:44 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Jeff in CO

Even Pres. Bush liked Will Ferrell's character on SNL. Now that is saying something!

January 7, 2011 at 3:22 pm | Report abuse |
  32. greymare

I admire anyone who can have no talent whatsoever and make millions of dollars. It must be nice and I have to say I am jealous.

January 7, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Ron31

I just wanna bone Kim

January 7, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
  34. jay dee

i blame O.J. for bringing this trio of nothingness to the world

January 7, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  35. Debbie

what I'm confused about is what these trust fund brats have EVER done to get their own show, and who the heck would bother watching them????? I'd rather watch paint dry.

January 7, 2011 at 11:03 am | Report abuse |
  36. Julian

I am sure the Kardashians and Jenners are laughing all of the way to bank. It is the public who adore these arrogant, self absored human beings, making them famous and rich for doing nothing.

January 7, 2011 at 10:50 am | Report abuse |
  37. SteveR

If my family was most known for helping a double murderer get off of criminal charges (OJ SIMPSON) and our other claim to fame is being talentless tramps who's stepdad has been made a gargoyle with cosmetic surgery, I'd be careful who I criticize.

January 7, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  38. Those Girls are Dumb

"They didn't capture us. I feel like they haven't seen our show" Of course they've seen it! How else could they depict you so well?

January 7, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  39. Greg Walker

I'm Kim. I'm the pretty one...I'm Kourtney. I'm the smart one. And I'm Khloe..." Yeah, that's spot-on who they are. What dont' they get? Bunch of no-talent bimbii.

January 7, 2011 at 10:37 am | Report abuse |
  40. Andagain

All the big Ks are so "well developed", maybe they need to "develope" a sense of humor

January 7, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  41. Pointless1

I think they are all blonde and dyed their hair black for artificial intelligence....

January 7, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
  42. RequestForSanity

Let me get this straight. One vacuous sister makes an adult film, gets some attention, the rest of the family gloms on and makes a a ton of money from a reality series that shows their vapidness, and now they are unhappy about being portrayed as vacuous and vapid? Only in America?

January 7, 2011 at 9:58 am | Report abuse |
  43. Dan

Who cares about these no talent hos?

January 7, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
  44. Nobody

You people are hilarious!! I love it! They are all full of crap which is why their eyes are brown!!!

January 7, 2011 at 9:55 am | Report abuse |
  45. Luis Wu

I thought the Kardashians were the ropey-necked aliens on Star Trek Deep Space Nine??

January 7, 2011 at 9:47 am | Report abuse |
  46. peacsktr

As a conclusion from all the negativity only gay men who want to be them and ugly hag women who are jealous comment on here today.

January 7, 2011 at 9:46 am | Report abuse |
  47. Jen

LOL the grammar corrections are my favorite!!!

January 7, 2011 at 9:45 am | Report abuse |
  48. C

Honestly, I think they nailed it. These people are horrible talentless bimbos that shouldn't be allowed to be on tv. SNL likely did them a service by only going as far as they did.

January 7, 2011 at 9:43 am | Report abuse |
  49. SORRY WHO

SORRY WHO!?!??!?!!

January 7, 2011 at 9:42 am | Report abuse |
  50. me

i'm just confused on how airheads being sad that someone on snl played them as such is news...

January 7, 2011 at 9:40 am | Report abuse |
  51. MadCityBabe

Three clods!

January 7, 2011 at 9:36 am | Report abuse |
  52. Peacsktr

Its so sad how people are just trashing these beautiful smart and human beings. they are loving and caring and bussiness oriented and independent and good sisters and mothers. they are amzing role models. I love you kim, kourtney and Khloe.

You have atleast one fan on here.

p.s. ABOUT 90% OF YOU HATERS WATCH THE SHOW.

January 7, 2011 at 9:35 am | Report abuse |
  53. Tex2820

The Khardashians: or as I call them "The big fat spoiled brats".

January 7, 2011 at 9:15 am | Report abuse |
  54. scir91onYouTube

everyone makes fun of them and their intelligence but they are rich and we are not. they have a beautiful home, nice cars, money to travel the world. we do not. we work our butts off and we don't look like supermodels or have money for surgeries to stay looking young. they do. who is laughing now?

January 7, 2011 at 8:59 am | Report abuse |
  55. F. B. Radom

Send them to North Korea. They wuld all be fine additons to Uncle Kim's JOy Brigades.

January 7, 2011 at 8:49 am | Report abuse |
  56. AJ

The Queens of famous for being famous, they've pushed Paris from the throne.

January 7, 2011 at 8:35 am | Report abuse |
  57. citizenUSA

I guess they don't watch their own shows.

January 7, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  58. quelee

All three of these girls have been sold out by their mother. What kind of mother encourages her daughters to pose nude? Now she's working on the two younger ones. I thought Bruce might put his foot down for his own daughters, but that guy's a wimp. The family never mentions obtaining an education. It's like they don't think having a working brain is important. They're only worried about how they look. Very shallow. Very dumb. Not to mention that I think they look greasey.

January 7, 2011 at 8:14 am | Report abuse |
  59. Tryclyde

Nice going America! Keep supporting garbage shows like this so we can have even more crappy, vapid spinoffs.

January 7, 2011 at 7:44 am | Report abuse |
  60. Darryl

Suffice to say that these 'ladies' are not exactly rocket scientists, and are living spoiled, self-centered, privileged lives on Dear Old Dads money. Don't take yourselves so seriously, girls – no one else does. Also, for those who post and blog... you would lend far more credibility to your opinions if you could spell and use proper grammar. Just sayin...

January 7, 2011 at 7:43 am | Report abuse |
  61. deadmanwalking47

kourtney has sense.kim is stuck on herself.and khloe looks like a man!
    wonder how the sisters and rob got so attracted to the dark side? lol

January 7, 2011 at 7:13 am | Report abuse |
  62. Holli

I thought the spoof was hysterical. It would have been funnier if a guy had played Khloe. She WISHES she could be as pretty as the girl who played her.

January 7, 2011 at 7:01 am | Report abuse |
  63. Lori

Well, the SNL skits represent the impression the writers are getting. The Kardashians had better not complain too much, because SNL will use it as ammo in future skits.

January 7, 2011 at 7:00 am | Report abuse |
  64. pdx

Kim rules!

January 7, 2011 at 6:39 am | Report abuse |
  65. Billy

I love how (mostly) everyone here has nothing but nastiness to spew. When`s your new show airing?

January 7, 2011 at 5:45 am | Report abuse |
  66. OhNO

They're Klassy with a capital K

January 7, 2011 at 4:18 am | Report abuse |
  67. OhNO

No, SNL captured the complete essence of those twits

January 7, 2011 at 4:17 am | Report abuse |
  68. Dino

fak u! eat shet!!

January 7, 2011 at 3:49 am | Report abuse |
    • ericJW

real classy!!! any other clever word exchanges with different spellings??

January 7, 2011 at 4:16 am | Report abuse |
  69. Marco555

I'm sure SNL's real sorry to hear that.

January 7, 2011 at 2:38 am | Report abuse |
  70. Steven

They don't like it? Tough! They can shove it. Parody is not against the law and SNL is not doing anything but providing entertainment. This trio couldn't even sue for defamation of character if that was going on...they do by themselves.

January 7, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
  71. Fortune Cookie

If you can't laugh about yourself, then you'll never survive that Fishbowl you stuck yourself into.

You need a sense of humor, obviously, they don't have one..........

January 7, 2011 at 12:58 am | Report abuse |
  72. rich

Umm, girls – they weren't trying to copy you, they were making fun of you. That's what they do.

"I think they played what they think they should have played of us."" – ummm, huh? I suppose Weekend Update spoofed the news the way they figured they should spoof the news too?

January 7, 2011 at 12:36 am | Report abuse |
  73. leslie

Come on, don't get all buthurt because SNL made some fun. I personally thought it was hilarious. Sorry you can't take a joke and laugh a bit. Should you change the show to include the word dull?

January 7, 2011 at 12:06 am | Report abuse |
  74. dallas007

LOL, I watch their show, they are hilarious: girls you are making money being the butt of jokes, get real, enjoy it while you can, seriously. Geesh

January 7, 2011 at 12:03 am | Report abuse |
  75. Dave

Thats what they get for being them. Aren't we at 14:30 of their 15 minutes of fame yet?

January 6, 2011 at 11:57 pm | Report abuse |
  76. the_dude

There is the hot one, the cute one, and the one that looks like an ugly dude.

January 6, 2011 at 11:21 pm | Report abuse |
  77. John

I see Khloe took time of from knocking down planes from the top of the Empire State Building. I am still trying to figure out if Khloe is a man or a woman.

January 6, 2011 at 11:10 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Drool Fool

Everyman knows that one inch equals a 100 miles. Duh!

January 6, 2011 at 11:09 pm | Report abuse |
  79. ?

January 6, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Zeph

Sure, they're airheads. No question about it. I just wish they'd run around naked in public more.

January 6, 2011 at 11:08 pm | Report abuse |
  81. john

Has anyone ever check under Khloe dress to see if she has a penis still.

January 6, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Bob

I've never seen anything like this, these 3 are like stealing money from the stupid public and the stupid public lets them. If people are dumb enough to watch this crap, then they should get the money.

January 6, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  83. Terry

I hope their Mom / Manager is investing the $$$ wisely because the 15 minute clock is on 14:59:59. The show was a cute trainwreck when it started and the only place you saw them was on E! . Now they're more overexposed than poor befuddled Bruce was right after he won the Olympics. It'd be different if there was some talent somewhere in that family besides Kris' talent for marketing her offspring.

January 6, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
  84. Duh

Ryan Seacrest should be put out to pasture for putting the 3 amigos on. Now a spin off, people are you that stupid! SNL perfect, I though dumb and dumber was bad, this is real life crap. Famous for what!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 6, 2011 at 10:54 pm | Report abuse |
  85. longing

What really makes me go "Hmmm" is this: Without the American public watching their show, none of the Kardashians would be famous. If the show had premiered to low ratings – it would have been cancelled.

So you create a monster and then you slam it? Get real America – you caused this family to become famous........now you have to live with it.

So glad I am Canadian and not responsible for this drivel.

January 6, 2011 at 10:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • TC

Exactly, the people that turn in these 3 are either, teens, tweens or people who like to pass a train wreck and take pictures. No mature adult in their right mind would watch these 3. The education of TV leaves a lot to be thought about. when you can be a zero and get rich. The public is to blame.

January 6, 2011 at 10:58 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Dis Nutz

The Snap, Crack and Pop sisters definitely are THE biggest nuisance on TV, EVER! Where's the Manson family when the world needs them?

January 6, 2011 at 10:39 pm | Report abuse |
  87. John David Oswald

Even though I hate these chicks I would still allow them to make me happy! (,

January 6, 2011 at 10:36 pm | Report abuse |
  88. John David Oswald

I wanna off these 3 freaks! DEATH TO TYRANTS!!

January 6, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  89. Kayla

Paris Hilton Wannabees..

January 6, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  90. LA down

You get what ye dish out.....ala crap

January 6, 2011 at 10:03 pm | Report abuse |
  91. SilentBoy741

They probably would have enjoyed it more if they had hired someone to explain everything to them.

January 6, 2011 at 9:56 pm | Report abuse |
  92. vanessa

i love khole"s hair(:

January 6, 2011 at 9:38 pm | Report abuse |
  93. waitWhat?

I'd do all 3 of them. At the same time.

January 6, 2011 at 9:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Z

Point taken, these are the kinda people that watch, wipe off the drool.

January 6, 2011 at 11:02 pm | Report abuse |
  94. jmpTmj

Why r they on tv again?lol, hey television producers out there- if i get a** implants and show my butt and hoo-ha ALL the time and act like nasty incest hoes...can i get my own tv show?!

January 6, 2011 at 9:18 pm | Report abuse |
  95. rs

I've only watched the Kardashians once...but they all acted like spoiled brat airheads. I thought that was there gig. Do they think people take them seriously? Does anyone take them seriously? I guess I wouldn't be surprised.

January 6, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
  96. The Human Fund

The Kardashians, can't live with them, can live without them. Poor Bruce and Lamar :(

January 6, 2011 at 9:12 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Jack Long Island

I loved the part on SNL when they were all asked if they were endorsing any other products and they all three said YEA Birth Contol Pills ................but hey tuned out to be Skittles..........I thought that was priceless!!!

January 6, 2011 at 9:01 pm | Report abuse |
  98. Burgundy

Kourtney looks like a monkey

January 6, 2011 at 8:43 pm | Report abuse |
  99. trumod

What, did they get their 15 minutes from Jupiter? Annoyed sigh. Okay, you guys get the torches and pitchforks. You, you there, yeah, you, get the wooden stakes and garlic. I've got the silver bullets. SOMETHING will take 'em down.

January 6, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  100. monte485

Yeah, they forgot stupid before the "giggly airheads" .. Come SNL .. be REAL ....

January 6, 2011 at 8:42 pm | Report abuse |
  101. JoePub

They are plastic, but I'd definitely would bonk Kim. Well, what can I say... I think with the other head.

January 6, 2011 at 8:31 pm | Report abuse |
  102. buckaroobonzi

Calling this a reality show is an oxymoron. There is nothing real about it. Everything is fake. Fake hair , fake boobs, fake lips, fake nails, fake eyelashes, fake butts, fake smiles, fake personalities, fake brains, you get the idea. Put the whole family in the same room you'd have to deem it a biohazard area.

January 6, 2011 at 8:30 pm | Report abuse |
  103. barbara

But they are whiny airheads!!! Why are these bimbos in the news every other minute? There's got to be more interesting celebrity stuff to write about. Why they're even considered celebrity is baffling.

January 6, 2011 at 8:22 pm | Report abuse |
  104. Denizen Kate

I've been hearing about the Kardashian sisters for a long while now (not living under a rock, after all), but I'm still not clear on exactly why they are famous. Do they act? Sing? Dance? How did they become celebrities?

January 6, 2011 at 8:12 pm | Report abuse |
  105. Anonymous

These girls make my head hurt. It saddens me to know that people watch this crud.

January 6, 2011 at 8:11 pm | Report abuse |
  106. egypt

jealousy is a bad thing its evil all of u Are so insecure And unhappy now about Kloe u people think ur perfect look in the mirror u all have something that u Are not happy with stop It its 2011 god bless

January 6, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • danimal

Criticizing someone does not make them jealous or insecure or think they themselves are perfect. I am not jealous of murderers, cheaters, or the Palin family yet I can criticize them. Keep watching your reality Tv and have a great life living through other peoples lives. God Bless yourself!

January 6, 2011 at 8:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • buckaroobonzi

What the hell are you babbling about?

January 6, 2011 at 8:39 pm | Report abuse |
  107. Danimal

Sorry girls, but this is exactly what you appear to be on your show. No one likes the sound of their own voice on a tape recorder, this is the same type of thing. The truth is sometimes hard to hear. You're very shallow...just face it.

January 6, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  108. marc in california

Awww! Poor little rich girls are unhappy with the way SNL has portrayed them! If they don't like it then why don't they come up with there own comedy show? Oh wait, they already have! I believe it is called KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS!

January 6, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |
  109. ed

who really gives a rats a** about any of the reality stars on tv

January 6, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
  110. YaYa

I love watching these girls! Plus Khloe's new hair color is super cute. They're into entertainment and are very good at their jobs.

January 6, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
    • Janell

YaYa – You must be 14 years old.

January 6, 2011 at 8:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • rukidding

entertainment???? Maybe the kind of entertainment you that are obviously too young to be witnessing.

January 7, 2011 at 1:20 am | Report abuse |
    • STUPID

Obviously, Ya Ya's comment is the result of some sort of auto-poster that the Kardashian's PR firm has set up to comment when there is an article posted about them.

January 7, 2011 at 2:42 am | Report abuse |
  111. Joe

Who are the Kardashians? Is this another reality show? If so, why are any of you wasting your life watching a reality show?

January 6, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  112. scab

All 3 are festering bags of syphilis infested puss.

January 6, 2011 at 7:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • David

But how do you really feel?

January 6, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danimal

Actually, you are giving puss a bad name. Puss lets us know when we have an infection. The Kardashians do nothing. Wait....you are right! My TV is infected. Thanks.

January 6, 2011 at 8:00 pm | Report abuse |
  113. wyldkrd

I just feel bad because I thought Kim Kardashian was a drag queen lacky when she started riding the coattails of Paris Hilton!

January 6, 2011 at 7:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pwee

Absolute Truth!!

They copied Princess Paris Hilton mannerisms, talking style and the use of expletives. They are bunch of copycats.

January 7, 2011 at 9:28 am | Report abuse |
  114. Johnny

These girls are complete tools. I've never seen their shows, nor would waste part of my life watching them. The one of the left looks like she used to be pretty, but now is a poster child for "Plastic Surgery Gone Wrong." The one one the right is a little more normal looking. Is that thing in the middle related to the other two?? Either way, they're a bunch of tubby ho-as who landed TV contracts because of who they knew. And people watch this BS?

January 6, 2011 at 7:05 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Max128

My favorite part of the SNL Weekend Update sketch: when Kim explains how the scandalized Kardashian credit card was well-intentioned, BUT came with severe predatory penalties and gotchas for consumers.

Seth Meyers: Um, that's a pretty big but.
    Kardashian Girls (in unison): Thank you!!!

January 6, 2011 at 6:52 pm | Report abuse |
  116. Robert

Do people not see the Klhoe is obviously from an affair or something!?!? she does not look like any of the sisters!!!! I'm the only person over here going crazy! She is HUGE nobody else in the family is!!!.......she is not a Kardashian!!! I'm taking crazy pills!!!!! Somebody please believe me!!!! please believe me!!!!

January 6, 2011 at 6:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • bostongye

I thought she was Jenners daughter, and the other two are not.

January 6, 2011 at 6:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rly?

She apparently is the daughter of Robert and Kris – she just got all the ugly genes. But seriously, at least she looks normal and not plastic and painted like the others.

January 6, 2011 at 10:17 pm | Report abuse |
  117. bostongye

Who cares what they like? They're socialites who contribute nothing to anything and are popular for no reason. Kim has a great ass sure, but shes the smuggest person alive.

January 6, 2011 at 6:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • STUPID

That's great bostongye. I had no idea that guys were into enormous cellulite *sses. I'm on my way out to get my mom a bikini for her 64th birthday.

January 7, 2011 at 2:39 am | Report abuse |
  118. princess

i love the kardashians my fav is kim she is such a diva my kind of girl

January 6, 2011 at 6:39 pm | Report abuse |
  119. Maeve123

The most effective thing we can all do in the future is ignore these bimbos. They have no redeeming qualities. Don't comment on them and continue to ask CNN and all the other sites that think they are news worthy (?) to stop printing articles about them. They are not "stars" except in their own minds. The one comment in this group of comments that supported the Kardashian trampettes is probably written by them.

January 6, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  120. And

Boo ,hoo,hoo, to Kim ! Too bad, so sad - is she kidding ? They do you guys perfecly....duh !

January 6, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
  121. DNA

They look so artificial.

January 6, 2011 at 6:25 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Liz

I've watched both of the shows & I think SNL captured them PERFECTLY!!!! Yeeaaaaah they did!
    (Honestly they really did!)

January 6, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  123. Jenn

Hey, they want to do a reality show, they should expect being spoofed like they were.
    "Whiny, giggling airheads", thats putting it midly, lol.

January 6, 2011 at 6:24 pm | Report abuse |
  124. Tim

They're too stupid to get the jokes.

January 6, 2011 at 6:22 pm | Report abuse |
  125. lola

why are these losers famous?

January 6, 2011 at 6:18 pm | Report abuse |
  126. R A

Not a single functioning brain cell among the 3 of them. And sorry,girls - you are FAR overestimating your "beauty" (wink, wink) and relevance.

January 6, 2011 at 6:15 pm | Report abuse |
  127. JEALOUS

Everyone on here is so jealous of these girls. You are all so pathetic. You're bored with your own loser lives that you are mad that these girls are commenting on a SNL skit. Just don't read the article. Oh and get a life.

January 6, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • R A

Yeah, and what have they ever done for YOUR pathetic little life??

January 6, 2011 at 6:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • David in Corpus

After I received oral from one of them a few years ago (can't remember which) I too defended them for awhile, but then my dk fell off and ran away somewhere and ever since I have hated them like normal Americans. You will change your mind soon – ohhhh what was that I just saw running down the street?

January 6, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • Grow UP

Stupid is as Stupid does, Jealous, no they may get rich, but their all a joke in public.

January 6, 2011 at 11:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • STUPID

I find it interesting that people who aren't intelligent enough to understand critical thinking always immediately go to the jealousy explanation. There are definitely people who I'm jealous of, and the Kardashian sisters(?) are not amongst that group. Just like when I criticize the people(?) on Jersey Shore, I am not being jealous of their idiocy and orange skin tone. There are just some people who put themselves in the public eye who are ripe for being made fun of.

January 7, 2011 at 2:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Really? Jealous? HA!!

Jealous? Are you serious? Please girl! These 3 blockheads could keep all their riches and fame! People with intelligence are simply getting our kicks with laughter! So when articles such as this one comes up, on how the 3 "Kardashihoes" complain that SNL was a little "off", we get to really enjoy it and laugh! No ladies, SNL was RIGHT ON TARGET!!! Jealous.... yeah right! I guess your brain is just as small and dumb as theirs! It's people like you that keep these damn stupid reality shows alive, ughh!! We the Americans, getting dumber by the second!

January 7, 2011 at 10:33 am | Report abuse |
  128. banasy

Ahhhh, Robert's her dad. They look enough alike that I think he is. Too bad she didn't inherit his intelligence...

January 6, 2011 at 6:05 pm | Report abuse |
  129. pam foster

I'm still surprised that nobody ever mentions that Khloe may have proved that her Mother is Chris Jenner but there is no way that she is a Kardashian–Who was the Baby-Daddy?????

January 6, 2011 at 5:54 pm | Report abuse |
  130. S & M Lincoln

Im the fat one, im the dumb one and I have a fake butt. Sounds about right to me!

January 6, 2011 at 5:48 pm | Report abuse |
  131. Truth

SNL is nothing...Wait until "South Park" does a number on them...

January 6, 2011 at 5:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack Bates Knightly

Matt and Trey already did a South Park episode with the Kardashian sisters, Major Pwnage. I f$@king love that show!

The Tale of Scrotie McBoogerballs (Season 14, Episode 2)

January 6, 2011 at 9:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • SPGuy

Dude, I was totally thinking of the same thing. Cartman makes Wendy, Bebe and Butters to dress up as these so-called "hotness". Will be an awesome episode.

January 7, 2011 at 9:23 am | Report abuse |
  132. Jan Michael Vincent

If Austin Powers came across Khloe, he'd say, "That ain't no woman, it's a man, man!"

January 6, 2011 at 5:38 pm | Report abuse |
  133. Adam

"I got a Rolex." I almost pooped my drawers.

January 6, 2011 at 5:34 pm | Report abuse |
  134. Chris

"They didn't capture us?" Are you KIDDING? What is there to CAPTURE? They're angry because the impressions were dead-on, near-perfect. If you don't want to be portrayed as a spoiled, brainless bimbo, DON'T ACT LIKE ONE.

January 6, 2011 at 5:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Danimal

I know right? Did they actually expect to be depicted any other way? I've seen their show, SNL was being nice. They could have been depicted much worse. Finally the Kardashians have developed a purpose....at least the SNL spoof makes me laugh. That's worth something!

January 6, 2011 at 8:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • bababouy

Amen brother

January 7, 2011 at 12:38 am | Report abuse |
    • David

"Then don't act like one" – best comment on here today

January 11, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  135. barry g.

Why do we waist the time with these people?. There is no redieming value they are providing. A bunch of spoiled rich children who had no proper bringing up. i turn them off as I channel surf. Gotta be some pretty stupid people out there to watch this trash!!

January 6, 2011 at 5:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lakers 07

You are calling them trash? Coming from a guy who doesn't use the right "waste"? lol

January 6, 2011 at 9:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • EricJW

I wouldn't "waist" anytime as much as "waste" anytime .

January 7, 2011 at 4:11 am | Report abuse |
    • Mike Maz

I think your argument of them being stupid would hold more water if you in fact weren't illiterate yourself

January 24, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  136. banasy

This is hilarious: the Kardashians are miffed because SNL spoofed them? And according to them, portrayed them inaccurately? It's a comedy show, girls. It's what they do. Sheesh! This article just confirms our impression of them!!

January 6, 2011 at 5:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • joeNYC

Yeah. Janet Reno had a sense of humor about it – and even appeared on the show for a skit about her.

Not my favorite person in the world, but if someone that stiff can lighten up and roll with it – well you kind of have to respect that.

January 9, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  137. sally

January 6, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • the beast

-sally It's not necessary to be so mean, no matter who you are talking about. Who even CARES about any of this?

Apparently you do since you chimed in with your useless thought.

February 3, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  138. Dude

Is that a dude or a dudette in the middle?

January 6, 2011 at 4:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jack Bates Knightly

Of course it's a dude, that's their brother Robert. He cheated on Adrienne Bailon you know, tsk tsk tsk.

January 8, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
  139. Pie Thrower

Um...Kourtney, what does that second sentence mean? They played how they thought you act, so therefore it is called a spoof of you and your sisters. I guess it's true. You are as stupid as the portray you.

January 6, 2011 at 4:10 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Superhiro

I was under the impression the Kardashians were guest starring on SNL. That wasn't actually them?

January 6, 2011 at 4:02 pm | Report abuse |
  141. Jennifer

Oh yay another show!!! Those 15 minutes sure have been stretched to hell and back.

January 6, 2011 at 3:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • richandstacey

"...stretched to hell and back."

Just like any piece of clothing Khloe wears!!!!!!!!

January 6, 2011 at 6:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • JJW

Sweet another crap spin off about a family of idiots I couldn't careless about.

January 6, 2011 at 6:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • tina

Hey Khloe!!!!!!! MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 6, 2011 at 7:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

I love how Chloe apparently doesn't think enough of her and her husband's "private lives" were shown on TV, so they are excited to get their own spin-off. It's really bizarre and sad that someone would not understand that healthy, normal people should WANT to keep their private lives PRIVATE.

January 6, 2011 at 10:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • sosideirish

These woman are a complete waste! Khloe is a beach. Kourtney is self-absorbed moron. Kim is the least irritating but still not worth what she apparently thinks she is. All in all, they are totally worthless, spoiled, self-centered human beings. Don't even get me started on the Mother or Bruce. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

January 7, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  142. Cisco

“I thought they could have done better,” Kim, 30, says of the skits, which portray the trio as whiny, giggling airheads

Isn't that what they are? I'm confused

January 6, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Katie

You and I know what they are but apparently they don't.

January 6, 2011 at 5:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • brooklynbl

They just use up oxygen. They have no use whatsoever.

January 6, 2011 at 7:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kardooshian

The fact they don't "get it" makes it even funnier. Also, I think it is also ironic that the first letter of their names put together is KKK

January 6, 2011 at 9:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • Well, Val

Since you asked what I think, I'll tell you that I think you should have used "they're" rather than "their" when you said "I think their smart women." It doesn't exactly lend a lot of weight to your argument.

January 6, 2011 at 9:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kathy

If you are going to be a celebrity, to a point you have to learn to laugh at yourself. In other words...get over yourself already!

January 6, 2011 at 11:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • yo

They are pawns and sell anything they can get a buck for..

Creative nothings!!!

January 7, 2011 at 3:45 am | Report abuse |
    • EnglishSage

Like it or not, these three women do have a role to play in society.

At one level they are like billboards which companies use to advertise their products (through ad breaks on their shows, and also any product endorsements) which helps to support US industry and provide jobs.

Whereas some might label others on here as being "jealous," it's more likely a case of frustration – frustration that the Kardashians rake in millions of dollars without having any talent nor without having to work 9 to 5.

Frankly though I don't envy these women. I would rather have the millions without having all their fame. I don't suppose they can go to the local store or convenience without having to make themselves up and all that – otherwise it would damage the brand.

In five year's time their crowns will be being worn by someone new... so they might as well make the most of people throwing money at them!

January 7, 2011 at 4:26 am | Report abuse |
    • English Sage?

January 7, 2011 at 6:36 am | Report abuse |
    • EnglishSage

"English Sage?
      It's "five years' time," not "five year's." Not much of a sage as far as the English language goes."

If you are intent on pointing out a single misplaced inverted comma in a post of that length you have issues.

January 7, 2011 at 6:51 am | Report abuse |
    • Big T

I thought the SNL skit was right on target

January 7, 2011 at 9:03 am | Report abuse |
    • McEvilOne

Kardooshian wrote: "I think it is also ironic that the first letter of their names put together is KKK"

Yet Khloe is married to a African American & Kim has dated several African Americans...

Next time, do a little research before you spout out dumbA$$ crap

January 7, 2011 at 9:24 am | Report abuse |
    • Well, Well, Val

If you re-read val's original post with a little more attention you will see that he/she doesn't actually ask what you think.

January 7, 2011 at 9:49 am | Report abuse |
    • akldfjnw

V- It's "they are" or "They're". "their" is possessive.

January 7, 2011 at 10:41 am | Report abuse |
    • shredder

Not sure if the Kardashians have seen their own show

January 7, 2011 at 3:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • scroo yoo

val-Id be a millionaire business owner too if all i had to do is spread my legs

sage-with all that money,why would they bother going to the local convenience store?If I was a millionaire Id have a house I liked living in,instead of spending half of my monthly wages on an unheated apartment.

January 9, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • joeNYC

Self-awareness is a good thing ladies. Try to develop some.

January 9, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
    • judge

For Well Val....if you are going to correct someone's grammer, then you should know what you are taking about. "Their", was absolutley the proper usage, meaning ownership. You incorrect correction THEY'RE is short for "they are". Try using your correction in the sentence before you correct someone. You can't replace their with they are!!!!

January 24, 2011 at 6:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pooper

Actually judge, "their" is INCORRECT. Val should have said "I think THEY'RE (they are) funny..." So, no THEIR is NOT CORRECT. You can not possess funny, an adjective.

January 31, 2011 at 9:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sam

@McEvilOne: If you don't like what Kardooshian had to say, don't read it. The fact that Khloe is married to an African-American is irrelevant...and you are a real dumba$$ yourself.

February 2, 2011 at 11:57 am | Report abuse |
  143. Truth

"Snake these broads"...LOL! Blunt, but it fits soooooo well!

January 6, 2011 at 5:47 pm | Report abuse |
  144. huh

Reggie Bush up the middle for a 5 yard gain.

January 6, 2011 at 6:03 pm | Report abuse |
  145. AJ

I laughed. I didn't want to...but I did. xD

January 6, 2011 at 6:09 pm | Report abuse |
  146. Josh

5 yards is equal to 180 inches. That's pretty big. Even for a black man.

January 6, 2011 at 6:37 pm | Report abuse |