Camille Grammer not leaving 'Housewives' – yet
January 6th, 2011

Camille Grammer not leaving 'Housewives' – yet

She's done battle with Kyle Richards on "The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills" and now Camille Grammer is taking on those reports that she's leaving the show.

According to rumors swirling around the Internet, the soon-to-be-ex-wife of Kelsey Grammer won't be returning for a second season of the popular Bravo series. But a spokesperson for Grammer tells CNN that's not true — at the moment.

"Camille hasn’t made a decision and won’t until after the reunion show," says the rep.

Throughout the current season of "Housewives," Grammer fought constantly with Richards, accusing her of jealousy and claiming that Richards said people are only interested in Grammer because of her famous husband.

And that's not the only drama that played out this season, as 42-year-old Grammer, a mom of two, also saw her marriage fall apart. She is currently negotiating a divorce settlement with the former "Frasier" star.

As for Bravo, the network is only concerned with the first season for now. "We are focused on finishing off season 1 strong; we just taped a very explosive reunion that will answer a lot of viewers' questions," a Bravo rep said. "No decisions or announcements have been made regarding anything on a season 2."

« Previous entry
  1. Master wedding planning,professional wedding planning,wedding planning,wedding planning guide,wedding planning tips

Fantastic issues altogether, you just gained a brand new reader. What would you suggest about your submit that you just made some days ago? Any certain?

April 1, 2012 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
  2. ANGEL

JUST FOR THE RECORD, I SEEN YOUR PICS THAT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT. I THINK THEY ARE
    GOOD, I DON'T SEE ANYTHING OUT OF THE NORMAL-I BELIEVE THAT MOST WOMEN ARE JEALOUS
    BECAUSE YOU HAVE A GREAT BODY....
    IF I HAD A BODY LIKE CAMILLE'S, I'D PROBABLY WOULD BE A DANCER–OR COURSE AT A RESPECTFUL
    CLUB...I ,ALWAYS HAD THE DREAM, BUT, NEVER FOLLOWED THROUGH. (HUGH FAULT OF MINE).

JUST TO LET EVERYONE KNOW–I'M NOT INTERESTED IN WOMEN–NOTHING LIKE THAT, I HAVE A MAN.

WHEN PRAISE IS DUE--PRAISE IS GIVEN!!!!!! GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR ENDEVORS!!!!

February 9, 2011 at 1:32 am | Report abuse |
  3. ANGEL

I DIDN'T READ EVERYTHING ABOUT CAMILLE, I WATCH THE SHOW FAITHFULLY. AT FIRST I DIDN'T CARE ABOUT HER ONE BIT....SHE WAS JUST A BIT OVERLOADED WITH "HERSELF & KELSEY. OK–LADIES, WHY NOT TAKE IT EASY ON HER--I SURE AM-I WAS TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH MY HUSBAND–NEVER EVER THOUGHT A
    BOUT "DIVORCE" OR HIM BEING A " CHEATER". NEVER IN MY LIFE TIME...HE WAS AND I HAD A COMPLETE
    BREAKDOWN--20 YRS.LATER AND I STILL THINK ABOUT HIM...IT HURTS MY SOUL, NOT JUST THE HEART. I
    WISH YOU ONLY THE BEST AND ONLY WISH I COULD BE THERE TO JUST HELP YOU.

TO CAMILLE-MY FRIEND, ITS THE HARDEST THING I HAVE EVER BEEN THROUGH & HONESTLY I DON'T
    THINK I WILL EVER GET OVER IT. I ONLY WISH YOU THE BEST FOR YOU AND YOUR KIDS.

TAKE CARE--WITH LOVE AND SUPPORT

February 9, 2011 at 1:18 am | Report abuse |
  4. va

Kyle is just as much of a hot mess as Camille. I think there's truth in the fact that Kyle baited her and kept the drama going all season. Kyle was so busy trying hard to prove that she wasn't a monster the way Camille was, that she ultimately proved herself to be a vicious, manipulative and self-pitying social climber. She would cozy up to an anaconda if she thought it made her look good.

January 31, 2011 at 5:17 pm | Report abuse |
  5. TheRealOCgirls

The only positive comments are made soley by Camille, you should read the Bravo blogs...some are entire paragrah long, who on earth would take the time to flatter Camille disgusting Grammer, she must have been up all night blogging about herself on November 19th & January 10th..lol! I think when the magazine called her the most hated woman in america..she is not gorgeous, she is frozen & quite odd, bleached blonde....over tanned, if she is 42...she needs to get her face resurfaced..pores the size of nickels...or maybe she got hit in the face with a bag...lol

January 10, 2011 at 7:15 pm | Report abuse |
  6. Bideno

Camille is a nut job.... If you think the 4 nannies is funny, she didn't even give birth to those kids. They paid a surroegete mother to have her kids. She didn't have sec with Kelsey for a year and just married him for money.

January 10, 2011 at 1:24 am | Report abuse |
  7. Pittbaby

Camille needs help ....and no Kelsey is not off the hook for cheating ...and carrying on the way he is . There is a right and a wrong way to do things. And why won't Kyle be insecure ...i'm sorry you dont mess with someone's source of income no matter what . Camile's powerplay was just sick.

January 9, 2011 at 12:09 am | Report abuse |
  8. NewJerseygal

I find Kyle Richards offensive, loud, obnoxious and everyone says go Kyle. She is so mean to her sister and is friends with Donna Duck (Taylor aka Shana) and Taylor is so mean to Kyle's sister Kim,

Kyle Richards claims to have converted to Judiasm because of her husband and othodox at that ....yet she served cheeseburgers (meat and cheese) at the white party., The dress Kyle wore made her look very heavy...Kyle has mans hands and legs and behind. Kyle is nothing but a trouble maker....thinks she has perfect marriage she has bad nose job, and mouth

January 7, 2011 at 7:08 pm | Report abuse |
  9. gem

Love Adrienne, Kyle and Lisa. Others need therapy!!!

January 7, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  10. gem

Love Adrienne, Kylen and Lisa. Others need therapy!!!

January 7, 2011 at 4:07 pm | Report abuse |
  11. hippiechick

Any woman who would hire a surrogate to have her children so she wouldn't mess up her body shape is nuts. Kelsey should have taken that as his first clue that he needed to dump this crazy chick. All the cheek implants and fake boobs in the world don't make you attractive.....it's what is inside your heart that counts. This woman has no heart. I have not watched all of these shows but have watched enough of Camille to know that she scares me, very very much.

January 7, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  12. Mario

That show needs to be canceled. Why do people watch garbage?

January 7, 2011 at 3:07 am | Report abuse |
  13. denise

I am so glad Jersey Shore is back on...

January 6, 2011 at 11:59 pm | Report abuse |
  14. Tony

Absolutely the most self absorbed and off the hook crazy of all the "real" housewives.

Is it any wonder that her husband (ex) is in New York and she is in Beverly Hills?

If I were him I would put an ocean between us, she is a wack job.

January 6, 2011 at 10:05 pm | Report abuse |
  15. eman

Kelsey and Camille chose to have children through a surrogate mom. Are they both the genetic parents of these children. If she didn't donate her own eggs, this might explain Camille's need for someone else to bring up the children. I know she referenced that surrogacy was the way to have children so as not to ruin her figure. Unfortunately there are women all over the world that would gladly ruin their figure if they could finally be able to carry a baby full term.

January 6, 2011 at 9:00 pm | Report abuse |
  16. KB

I think Camille Grammer and many of the BH housewives have very little or no concept of the real world. The tens of thousands spent on those expensive children's birthday parties could have stretched miles in helping the poor and under-privleged. I feel sorry for Camille Grammer. Bottom line,I think she truly loved her husband, he was horribly cheating on her and that deeply hurts. Money does not take away that kind of hurt. Best thing she could do is return to the real world, get rid of the nannies, interact with her children, and take that 40 million she stands to gain and do some good in the world. That would be the best revenge.

January 6, 2011 at 7:31 pm | Report abuse |
  17. SurRy

Phew, what a relief! I'm sure many of us have spent many sleepless nights worrying about this.

January 6, 2011 at 7:02 pm | Report abuse |
  18. mich187

Amazing this "fake" person can even call herself a "HOUSEWIVE". She has 4 nannies for 2 children, housekeeps, grounds keeper etc. She fools around like a teenager with her so called friend Nick, who I thought was married. Camille is more an actor than her soon to be ex-Kelsey....Get a reality check and get a life!

January 6, 2011 at 6:38 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Mary

Kyle is my favorite because she is 'real.' Good point that Camille is jealous of what Kyle has, a loving husband and family. If the 'medium' had been shown in her true colors, as she was on this show, then the show 'Medium' wouldn't have lastest all those seasons. Camille and her husband produced that show. It is funny that the 'medium' cast onto Kyle the reading for Camille. Camille and her friends are arrogant weirdos. Dump her. Spend more time following 'the mess' also called Kim. Another child actor fighting to grow up. Kyle has been a great sister. I'd take her as my friend any day.

January 6, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Horace

I don't like her as a person, but she is entertaining to watch. She is the Danielle Staub of RHBH

January 6, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • ANGEL

HORACE, HOW ABOUT KELLY FROM THE NEW YORK HOUSE WIVES-SHE SHOWED HER TRUE COLORS,
      SHE DID NEED HELP–AT TIMES SHE WAS SCAREING ME. MOST TIMES, I COULD NOT BELIEVE HER ACTIONS,
      OR FOR THAT MATTER, WHAT CAME OUT OF HER MOUTH......SHE'S CERTIFIABLE!!!!!! JUST HOPE SHE GOT
      THE HELP SHE NEEDED...

February 9, 2011 at 1:52 am | Report abuse |
  21. dd

camile has a very big heart and cares for her kids.

January 6, 2011 at 5:46 pm | Report abuse |
  22. Greg

While I've never watched the show, Camille's dance moves on Club MTV got me through puberty. She may be a washed up, plastic, never-been now, but back in the day, Oh. My. God.

January 6, 2011 at 5:31 pm | Report abuse |
  23. WAKE UP TO REALITY

CAMILLE IS SITTING PRETTY . READ THE NEGATIVE COMMENTS ABOUT HER . THESE FOOLS BELIEVE THAT CAMILLE'S PORTRAYAL IS REAL .GREAT JOB BRAVO,BUT DO WHAT YOU MUST TO HAVE HER BACK.. THE SHOW IS AN ABSOLUTE BORE WITHOUT HER. TOO BAD SHE HAS TO DEAL WITH THAT CREEPY SLIMEBUCKET HUSBAND OF HERS UNTIL THE DIVORCE IS SETTLED

January 6, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • mich187

WOW, you seem so mad about nothing. Did you get dumped like her? You should call Bravo and see if you can get in line for the next season.

January 6, 2011 at 6:41 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Semoreone

Camille who? (lol)

January 6, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  25. Kim

I'd vote Camille off the island if I could. She projects her own shortcomings onto Kyle, who is beautiful, sincere, and a caring wife and mom. Kyle has no reason to be jealous of Camille, but Camille has every reason to envy Kyle and try to take her down. A little drama is fun, but watching Camille deviously try to destroy other people's lives is not my idea of entertainment. She's pathetic.

January 6, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  26. mel

All of these people suck. I watched about 10 min today and was repulsed that one woman spent 60,000 on her daughters birthday. Disgusting. And who the hell does kyle think she is??? She is a nobody and the she is "famous" cause she is the aunt of paris hilton??? All these people disgust me.

January 6, 2011 at 4:08 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Cindyb62

Camille and her people sent that rumor out just to keep her relevant and her name in the media. She's trying to prove to herself that she can get attention out side of Kelsey Grammar and be important to someone else. Maybe the guy who's married to someone else who's her friend but he rushes into her arms as if they are lovers? Kelsey knows, and so does that guys wife whom he's never with- she will soon see the connection. Kyle is who Camille would love to be, a loved woman bu her husband.....

January 6, 2011 at 3:58 pm | Report abuse |
  28. solo35

Camille should feel very embarrassed by what has taken place in her marriage right n the pubics eyes. she should take some time to introduce herself to her children.

January 6, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  29. lostreaper

All aboard, night train..Get yo ticket to ride the ho train, freaking mental..

January 6, 2011 at 3:49 pm | Report abuse |
  30. hiandbye

I love how Camille claims her husband owes his success and sobriety all to her-- she is certifiable –everything she says is untrue -Camille's voice is like nails on a chalk board – Kyle's husband is gorgeous by the way– where the hell did she find him and where can i get one??

January 6, 2011 at 3:44 pm | Report abuse |
  31. roe

Camille needs to get a life and REALLY be a Mom to her childredn. How on earth did she get custody of the children?
    They would be off with their Daddy.

January 6, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
    • Don't hate me because I'll be richer than you

row...the word Children is not difficult to spell. Truly!

Don't be jealous because I will be ritcher than you will ever think of being! And for the record, I can and will be able to afford whatever my hearts desire! He cheats and you praise him. WOW! Low life people that you are! At least you are talking about me!!! Continue on!

January 6, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • mattie

You are spot on, Roe!

To: Don't hate me because I'll be richer than you
      You criticize Roe's spelling and yet you spell RICHER.....riTcher. Talk about dumb, maybe you really are Camille.

January 6, 2011 at 6:54 pm | Report abuse |
  32. Dee

Every show needs a villain and this woman delivers. She's mean, spiteful, calculating and vain. Bravo isn't going to let her go. This is a ploy to see how many fans want her to stay and also a strategic move on her part to get more money. We all know she's going to milk it for every dime. Kelsey was lucky to escape her claws.

January 6, 2011 at 2:53 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Josh el gallo sucio

camille shud get out of there and snooki is better

January 6, 2011 at 2:41 pm | Report abuse |
  34. keepin it real

This is a poor excuse of a mom, wife, and woman. She seems to be very lazy and selfish. I feel sorry for those poor babies whose mom would not give birth to them for fear of losing her shape. ARE YOU SERIOUS? Kelsey seemed like he was tired of her when she flew to New York. I am quite sure that this show has really opened hnis eyes. She is a cold-hearted, calculating B--!!!! I pray the judge makes her be a REAL parent and ditch the nannies and "HOUSE MANAGER" What the heck does she do as a wife and "mother"?

January 6, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Nita

She needs therapy. Kyle should slap her and the "medium" may talk to the dead but she is a useless psychic. Camille is a painful and wants the spotlight no matter what. I hope she goes.

January 6, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  36. rolyat

Camille is 47. But looks 60. She was born in 1963 in New Jersey. Only two words describe her. HOT MESS !

January 6, 2011 at 2:18 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Monique Vara

Camille is Psyco! But her sicko antics r fun to watch. I think Kyle is insecure with Camille and Kyle came off as a loser in front of her husband when she found out Maricio was fired. Watching Maricio and Kyle kiss ass was sad. Camille is is on my ridiculist but notice Kyle is the only dum-dum to take the bate. Something else is going on with Kyle. Time will tell.

January 6, 2011 at 2:11 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Sargatannis

I think it's "drama-ed" up, but Camille is a spoiled, out-of control witch. Kelsey Grammer was unexplainably stupid in not requiring an iron-clad prenuptial agreement with her when they married.

January 6, 2011 at 1:48 pm | Report abuse |
  39. Junkpile

I bet her farts smell like burned pancakes XD

January 6, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  40. me too

all you haters are just jealous of her intellegence, beauty, and classiness. you just wish you are as wonderful as her. petty jealous wannabees.

January 6, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  41. hee hee

I just heard Camille is currently in talks with JFSC & ETM media productions. She looks like she will be financial secure on her own.

January 6, 2011 at 1:40 pm | Report abuse |
  42. ART

This woman is a nut job, at first I was down on Grammer for his antics but after catching a couple of episodes of the show I have to say run Kelsey run as far away from this superficial disgusting good for nothing woman, she is embarrassing. She thinks she is better than everyone but Kyle is twice the person that this woman is

January 6, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  43. Kennedy

Typical and not surprised! mcpigs.com would have a field day with this!

January 6, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  44. Lisa

Is the show really coming back a second season? It was terrible! I watched one episode and was bored....

January 6, 2011 at 1:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marin

Then what do you care? Why are you even here posting a comment if it is all so beneath you? What a poser

January 6, 2011 at 6:36 pm | Report abuse |
  45. hee hee

Looks like she ran threw the door & hit the wall. She needs to get the poison out of her system. She should date the great David Lambert.

January 6, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
  46. me too

i agree 100 percent. they need to replace camille with snooki from jersey shore. this would add both class and intelegence to the show.

January 6, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Anna

I think it is SO funny how she thought Kelsey was this BIG thing when in fact he's NOT!! has anyone REALLY watched any of those Frasier shows??? They are STUPID as hell!!! I think Camille is CRAZY and DELUSIONAL and should leave the show! Bye Bye Camille and don't let the door hit you in the ass as you run through...

January 6, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  48. hee hee

Anyone remember when Camille was a young hot MTV dancer? Probably not. She looks like plastic with a bad case of IBS.

January 6, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Johnny D

Everything the psychic was saying applied to Camille NOT to Kyle. Sorry Sandra.

January 6, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Sandra

The psychic was not a nut, she was drunk and we all know that a drunk mouth speaks the truth. Kyle was unprepared for the truth and once it was out for all to hear she blew a gasket.

January 6, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Judy

I LOVE Kyle, i think she is great. love Lisa too. Camille clearly needs some therapy, She lives in la la land. her ridiculous drama has really become boring. Camille should leave the show and seek some help and learn to be a real person not this Beverly Hills robot.

January 6, 2011 at 12:22 pm | Report abuse |
  52. JAMES

Camille just needs a spaanking. Sometimes housewives are naughtyy and need a little spaanking.

January 6, 2011 at 12:07 pm | Report abuse |
  53. JAMES

ditto.

January 6, 2011 at 12:04 pm | Report abuse |
  54. charlie

No matter how you feel about her, I must admit she is like watching a train wreck. You know you shouldn't look BUT YOU HAVE TOO!!! Camille, DON'T leave the show!!! You keep it entertaining.

January 6, 2011 at 11:55 am | Report abuse |
  55. Hah76

Although I don't care for Camille, when she got with Kelsey, he was broke. She saved him, financially and so I think she deserves at least half of what he has.

January 6, 2011 at 11:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Kelly

Wrong. When she "got with" Kelsey he was in the 3rd or 4th season of Frasier and he was the highest paid television star at the time.

January 6, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Bella

Goodbye, Camille, and good riddens. You are horrible! You start half the fights that you are in. And I agree with the quote before, you have a psychic friend who couldn't tell you that your hubby was going to divorce you? Really?! She should invest in more electric cigarettes. You're insane and you need to go bye bye, it's no wonder good old Kelsey left you and traded up.

January 6, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Bella

Not to mention that you say you're more than just Kelsey Grammer's wife...well you seemed to have nothing to talk about unless you were fighting or talking about Kelsey. Now what will you use. Get a job, toots!

January 6, 2011 at 11:41 am | Report abuse |
  57. NANCY J

Camille is incredible. I couldnt believe Victor Neuman left Nikki for her but i think he made the right choice. This show is one of the best and Camille is wonderful. You go girl.

January 6, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  58. pk

good bye & good ridance Camille

January 6, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  59. tk

I happen to like Camille. I think she's really nice and gorgeous!! If she left, the show just wouldnt be as much fun.

January 6, 2011 at 11:18 am | Report abuse |
  60. Mayfair Madam

Kyle knew before they ever taped the first show that Camille used to be a call girl in New York as did all of the other housewives. Camille knew she never had a chance with these women socially outside of the show.

January 6, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • SheWoman

You're an a$$. You got some facts to back up those malicious remarks? What a coward to say something like that under an anonymous screen name. I don't particularly care for Camillie, but you are a worthless human being (and I use the term loosely) to say something like that about someone you don't even know. Loser.

January 6, 2011 at 2:52 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Uriel

Camille is a narcisist! I wonder if her friend the 'psychic' told her that Kelsey didn't love her anymore and was going to leave her...funny that never came up...some friend. Camille is on injection of botox to much. No one is jealous of her. She's old and ugly and tries to act like she's 25. I love Lisa, Kyle and Adrienne. Taylor needs to ease off the lip injections and put her husband in his place. Kim needs therapy.

January 6, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  62. Jose

if these was good housewives they would be cookin up me some supper right now. porkchops and homemade mashed potaters. and they only be wearing a lil apron and nothing else. them would be some mighty good housewives.

January 6, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  63. Clarissa

Camille you poor thing. You should do whatever you like, but FanSwarm won't be as fun with you off of the show and out of my portfolio... best of luck!

January 6, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  64. Ruby

I like Kyle and she is a lady. Camille is the fake one. Kyle keeps it real. So if Camille leaves the show "Good-bye.

January 6, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  65. stinkput

What else does she do? (Other than spend Kelsey Grammer's money) SHE HAS A DEAD FACE!!!!!

January 6, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  66. A True Housewife Fan

I hope Camille leaves the show. This chic is so incredibly delusional. I find it absolutely hilarious that one of her close friends is physic but failed to tell Camille that her own husband was cheating. What a joke!! She is so annoying thinking everyone is jealous of her. Jealous of what?? Her 4 nannies? Or her cheating husband??

January 6, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • BUNNY

Didn't you realize that everything the psychic said at the table WAS about Camille??? She talked about a divorce and second marriage and that he would never fulfill her! Plus she talked about her not getting along with women. She was looking at Kyle, but I knew right away she was putting Camille on blast! That psychic was a nut case anyway.

January 6, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • MD Housewife Fan

I agree with you!! Camille is a complex person and very insecure. The show will be fine without her, and can find another Beverly Hills Diva to entertain us. Camille just doesn't "get it", and is very jealous of Kyle. She is creepy at times with her flip personalities...

January 6, 2011 at 2:16 pm | Report abuse |
  67. sure

ANyone want to be that the rumor she wants out was put out there by Camille's "people" to put her in a position for Bravo to give her whatever she wants to stay?

January 6, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
  68. Jose

no way jamaal. real housewives have saggy baggy zoomers. gross amigos.

January 6, 2011 at 10:42 am | Report abuse |
  69. She's 47

Camille is 47-48 – born in '63

January 6, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  70. Nina

Oh shut up Maria!

January 6, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
    • sure

my guess is that "Maria" may really be DD (I'd say Camille but she usually has her paid friends and servants do menial tasks)

January 6, 2011 at 10:46 am | Report abuse |
  71. LEON JAMAAL

it would still be a better show if the ladies were toppless

January 6, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  72. LEON JAMAAL

yeah

January 6, 2011 at 10:34 am | Report abuse |
  73. Maria

The one who has to leave the show is Kyle Richards! Since day one I thought she was really rude, obnoxious...
    She is obviously very jealous and frustrated because she is not the main attraction on this show.
    I love Lisa, Kyle can learn how to be a nice lady by just looking at her.

January 6, 2011 at 10:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Really?

I disagree with you. Although Kyle is not my favorite, I do think she was the victim in this case. Every time I see Camille swoon all over Nick, I want to vomit. Isn't he married? What does his wife think? Looks like she has had a crush on him for a while and understand by Kelsey left.

January 6, 2011 at 1:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Lexieeeee

I thought they said earlier in the season that Nick was married.

January 6, 2011 at 5:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

Totally agree, Maria. Kyle is a piece of work.

January 6, 2011 at 6:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • mattie

Camille, quit mascarading as "Maria" and get off the blog. And the show.

January 6, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • craig

Kyle CAN'T leave the show! She's the hottest of all of them-the shot of her in that black dress, you know, the one where she looks like that old champagne ad from the 30's?? HOT HOT

January 6, 2011 at 10:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • eleanor biel

kyle is a trouble maker she is mean to every one

January 21, 2011 at 5:00 pm | Report abuse |
  74. Cyn

I tune in for the drama, and she delivered.

January 6, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • mia

For a while she made my skin crawl, but I soon realized she brings alot of drama to the show and that is why I tune into this! Love her, hope she doesn't leave!

January 6, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  75. A Real Housewife

I hope this narcissistic fool does leave. I change the channel every time she's on the screen.

January 6, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Jammin

Seriously? Who would want to be married to that robot Stepford wife. Everything that woman says and does seems ingenuine, fake, and insincere. And why does anyone need a team of people to make sure that her jacuzzis are on when she arrives with her 4 nannies in Hawaii? She has two kids! When she starts saying "Thank God for my nannies!" I wonder what planet she's from. I never write about any of this TV bs, but this woman should be sent home. She is disgusting and no one should be paying her anything except to go away.

January 6, 2011 at 12:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • MannequinGuidelines

Oh! Yes...me too! When she appears I switch channels...What credence can you give someone who boasts she has four nannies...a house keeper, a house manager, a pool manager and let me c...what else? Ah! Yes...and the affections of Anderson Cooper...who just loves her shoulders....Oh! My....

January 6, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • CaffeineJunky6

Count me in for doing the same. I can't stand her and her fake everything. What sickens me the most is her behavior. 4 nannies, really? She is not that busy that she needs 4 nannies for 2 children. It's sickening and a disgusting waste of money. She, or her makeup artist, doesn't even know how to apply make-up from the color of her skin showing at her hairline in this pic. I would have divorced her, too, if I were Kelsey Grammar.

January 6, 2011 at 7:55 pm | Report abuse |