Reports: Jake G and Taylor Swift call it quits
January 5th, 2011

Reports: Jake G and Taylor Swift call it quits

A country song about Jake Gyllenhaal might appear any day now, since the actor and Taylor Swift have split up.

"They're over," a source tells People about Gyllenhaal and Swift, who is known for her ex-boyfriend-bashing tunes. "It ended last month."

The quickie romance kicked off in October, when the duo were spotted together backstage at "Saturday Night Live." Gyllenhaal, 30, and Swift, 21, also spent Thanksgiving together and were most recently seen out and about as a couple on December 9 in Los Angeles. The new year got off to a different start, however, with Gyllenhaal spending time in New York while Swift stayed in Nashville.

As for why the pair decided to part, a source tells Us Weekly that both the age difference and media attention got to be too much for Gyllenhaal.

“Jake cares about her, but [the publicity] was a lot for him," says the insider. "He wants to keep his private life private, and that’s hard to do dating Taylor.”

1. Rashannj Chantryj

Thanks for one's marvelous posting! I certainly enjoyed reading it, you happen to be a great author.I will ensure that I bookmark your blog and may come back someday. I want to encourage yourself to continue your great work, have a nice holiday weekend!

July 10, 2012 at 11:04 pm | Report abuse |
  2. Pocanta

Taylor Swift is such a trollop – my bet is she probably gives it up too quickly...

January 6, 2011 at 9:50 am | Report abuse |
  3. Bulloch

Obviously, he never got over his time with Heath Ledger.....besides, it's immoral to date a giant 12yr old anyway.

January 6, 2011 at 9:10 am | Report abuse |
  4. Poindexter

She's too young/immature for him. She's 21 but seems to have the mentality of a 15 year old girl.

January 6, 2011 at 8:29 am | Report abuse |
  5. GAG.................

OH MY GOD! COULD SHE BE MORE PHONY? I WANT TO PUKE EVERYTIME I SEE HER..............SMART MOVE JAKE

January 6, 2011 at 7:56 am | Report abuse |
  6. saganhill

WHO? Who are these people and why are they in the news?

January 6, 2011 at 7:52 am | Report abuse |
  7. Goofy

This is good news. Now I have a shot at her.

January 6, 2011 at 5:22 am | Report abuse |
  8. Khandi

Why do people seem surprise? I don't think most of us are still with the person we were with in our 20's.

January 6, 2011 at 2:41 am | Report abuse |
  9. Marco555

What happened to those maple sugar lattes?

January 6, 2011 at 2:20 am | Report abuse |
  10. Daniel

I would totally wreck Taylor Swift...and she would love it.

January 6, 2011 at 1:00 am | Report abuse |
  11. steve

Please, he dumped her because she did not put out.

January 6, 2011 at 12:07 am | Report abuse |
  12. magic stik

Once she learns how to handle a tube steak she will have more luck wit guys rite now she just makes a face like she farted and squeals like a cheap mattress

January 5, 2011 at 11:49 pm | Report abuse |
  13. magic stik

She's a slug in bed n don't know how to throw it back, I piped her down about a year ago, she needs pipe training badly

January 5, 2011 at 11:45 pm | Report abuse |
  14. ApeHanger

I'll bet he broke up with her because he couldn't stand listening to that nasally voice of hers anymore. I won't even mention her monotonous, they-all-sound-alike songs that my dog could compose and sing just as well.

January 5, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  15. Lilz

now we gonna hear all about it in her next song!!! LOL

January 5, 2011 at 10:43 pm | Report abuse |
  16. jamesnyc

21 is still very young. She might be an "infatuation junkie" (sorry Alanis).

January 5, 2011 at 10:23 pm | Report abuse |
  17. Stephanie

It's something she's doing,.....it's driving the guy's away.
    She may lack genuine human warmth in terms of passion.
    She may kiss like a 15 year old. she may be akward up close. She is probably very socially retarded, and might hear her mothers voice in her head everytime she tries to be intimate.

January 5, 2011 at 8:19 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Johnjon

Poor Jake................... It looks like I'll have to come to the rescue once again, as I did for Ryan Reynolds a few weeks ago and help take all the pain away. I'm in Atlanta buddy.

January 5, 2011 at 5:41 pm | Report abuse |
  19. dotti

Taylor Swift has been passed around more than a joint at a Santana concert. Why can't she keep a man? It may be the rat face and she looks like she smells a turd all the time.

January 5, 2011 at 5:15 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jim

"why can't she keep a man"? Reality check – she's a young adult and like most people in that age group, she meets people and spends with them. It's called "dating". Are you expecting her to be engaged and pregnant by now?

January 5, 2011 at 7:56 pm | Report abuse |
  20. hanna

PhillyRep.
    Uh Taylor Swift's not from Philedalphia. Do your research and quit listening to people's lies about how they went to high school with her. I'm not really a fan of hers but I know that she was homeschooled for most of her high school career.

Meh- Do you not know who Jake Gyllenhaal is? He doesn't need 15 minutes of fame, he's been acting for a long time and he is actually good at it.

January 5, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • Greenie

PhillyRep did NOT say she was from Philadelphia. Learn to read before you embarrass yourself with your silly comments.

January 6, 2011 at 5:25 am | Report abuse |
  21. kv

Taylor swift sucks she a no talented bimbo-she sounds a drowning cat-and she is ugly!!

January 5, 2011 at 4:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • LaLa

Yet she has million$ ... and millions of fans. Still better than you !

January 5, 2011 at 4:46 pm | Report abuse |
  22. evensteven

Young fame
    feeling the pain . . .

January 5, 2011 at 4:36 pm | Report abuse |
  23. striker

She probably wouldn't "put out" :)

January 5, 2011 at 4:35 pm | Report abuse |
  24. luke

kind of a ho she is

January 5, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  25. joey

I'm filing this one under who the hell knew/cared... I thought she was dating that twilight dude. Oh well time marches on..

January 5, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Anne Hathaway

Will love making “Sparks Fly.” Neither Taylor nor Gwyneth made his notebook. Miranda does. Clever girl.

January 5, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  27. dave

OH NOOOoooooooo!!!!!!! (sniff, a tear)

January 5, 2011 at 3:28 pm | Report abuse |
  28. Kendra

I am glad they split up. She probably tried to sing to him and he figured out she can't really sing.

January 5, 2011 at 3:21 pm | Report abuse |
  29. LEON

Oh yeah. You tell em amos moses. Taylor Swift be the best. He hands down better than Herschel Walker even.

January 5, 2011 at 3:05 pm | Report abuse |
  30. LEON

I asked my football coach and he said no way this article can be legit. He played college ball with Taylor Swift and they both dated many hot babes. Taylor is a pro ball player man. He be in the NFL. He not some sissy dating a white boy named Jake. Whoever wrote this article need to get a clue.

January 5, 2011 at 3:02 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Dick S

Who really cares!.

January 5, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
  32. cydonia

Ya I dont rlly like either of them, but isnt jakes "private life" sorta ruined nyway cuz of his movie?

January 5, 2011 at 2:51 pm | Report abuse |
  33. Rachel

I think it's the best thinlg for both, Taylor is so young & Jake has been around the block & couple of times, she
    needs to find someone more her age, so they can experience new beginnings together. I hope they
    both find that special someone.

January 5, 2011 at 2:47 pm | Report abuse |
  34. Meh....

She needed new material-he needed 15 mins of fane. Mission accomplished, now move on ;)

January 5, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  35. cshwrp

I live in Nashville and I saw them together a lot around Thanksgiving. They seemed happy together. Jake G. is a scalding hot in person.

Anyway, living in Nashville I always see Taylor out at the spots on 12th Avenue, as her apartment is in ICON in our 'Gulch' neighborhood. I saw her at Whiskey Kitchen not too long ago. Sweet girl. Cannot stand her music though, and for that matter, very few people in Nashville do enjoy her music. She's WAYYYYYY too over-exposed here.

January 5, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Hayley

Jake is "scalding hot"? Hmm. I can't get past the big flat face – looks like he was hit with a frying pan. As for Taylor, I've never understood why she's famous – her voice is okay, but she's just singing her diary, which reads/sounds like any other teenager's diary. Why is she a star?

January 5, 2011 at 7:53 pm | Report abuse |
  36. desert celt

Duh! This isn't really news. It was all just a publicity gimmick. Just for the cameras. So typical in the entertainment industry.

January 5, 2011 at 2:26 pm | Report abuse |
  37. Hurlahee Mcgee

I've cried for hours over this. I thought GyllenSwift would last forever. I think the world may end before 2012. I guess there's nothing left to do but kill myself. I feel so bad for the world. If two celebrities can't make it work, we're all doomed.

January 5, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
    • jps

don't give up! There's hope. Here it is, 2 in the afternoon in Arkansas, and no birds have fallen out of the sky yet today.

January 5, 2011 at 3:10 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Heado

Jake u finally came to ur senses. Thank god

January 5, 2011 at 1:46 pm | Report abuse |
  39. hanna

Stating my opinion,
    It sucks that they broke up but I really didn't expect them to last that long.I think it's completely rude and unnecessary how people are bashing both of them though. All of you need to grow up. They are both adults and I don't see why people are whining about they're age difference. She's 21 and he's what 29,30? Who cares,it's not that big of a difference.

January 5, 2011 at 1:42 pm | Report abuse |
  40. MJB

Taylor is young and and its always best to date people until your find the right one for you. No comments, no rules. Get to really know someones likes, dislikes etc. I know things are so fast and thats jpart of all these problems with the young. Meet in a bar. go out for a couple 2-6 momths they get married. Wrong!!

January 5, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
  41. wego

To the people commenting about this not being news and complaining...quit reading the entertainment/celebrity sections then! duhhhhhhhhmmy.

January 5, 2011 at 1:21 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Denizen Kate

If Jake wants to "keep his private life private" why does he keep dating celebrity women?

January 5, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
  43. boaring

these last 2 post are much better. i love the one about them being tards. yall livened up our day. thanks. :)

January 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  44. JohnA.Evans3rd

Funny;Jake needs to go back to BROKE ASS MOUNTAIN AND GET his tounge out of Heath Ledger's Ass and TALOR needs to bend over for some 7 inch african tubesnake and guess what who cares?"

January 5, 2011 at 1:12 pm | Report abuse |
  45. bloodnguts

Taylor is too swift for jake's snake..she's looking for the one that bites!

January 5, 2011 at 1:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • Meg

Nice attempt at being catchy and hoping CNN picks up your "oh-so-clever" comment. Fail.

January 5, 2011 at 8:04 pm | Report abuse |
  46. boaring

this is a boring blog. the jokes arent funny. where is all the good mean spiritedness we expect from cnn entertainment postings. come on folks. you can be funnier than this.

January 5, 2011 at 12:57 pm | Report abuse |
  47. Anne

Honestly i think both taylor and jake are ok folks. its a shaame it didnt work out but lots of things in life are that way. ibet theyll both turn out great. we hope they and everyone who reads this is having a wonderful week.

January 5, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  48. crackafatty

can't say i wouldn't hold it against her

January 5, 2011 at 12:36 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Frau Bella

... I called it last month, suckas... http://fraubella.blogspot.com/2010/12/christmas-wrapping.html

January 5, 2011 at 12:31 pm | Report abuse |
    • LaLa

Yeah – nobody else saw it coming did they ? 'Cause celebrity romances are known to be stable & long-lasting ...

January 5, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
    • James

so did everyone else, nitwit

January 5, 2011 at 8:02 pm | Report abuse |
  50. amy

You may or may not know this. We should be worried about when Obama is going to bring our loved ones home from this war. To me that should be on everyones mind insted of all this romance publicity. What better things outthere to talk about!

January 5, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • flyonthewall

Golly amy your life must be one big bowl of GLUCK!

January 5, 2011 at 12:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • Pat F

You're so right, Amy. This is proof positive that no one is worried about anything in the entire world except Taylor Swift and Jake somebody breaking up.

Typical hectoring, lecturing liberal – SO impressed with their own moral superiority.

January 5, 2011 at 12:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jan Michael Vincent

Amy, honey, go post in the war forums. These are entertainment forums made for posting celebrity news, the accompanying snark, and bait for Internet retards.

January 5, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brenda

so then why are you in here talking about it?

January 5, 2011 at 7:46 pm | Report abuse |
  51. michaelwackson

@amy: that was ridiculous. there is more to life than religious child predators. now have some fun for once!

January 5, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  52. amy

It sounds like to me. That in this world now. We should worry about what
    Is really going on in this messed up world. Like our saviors our troops should and will be coming home. Not Taylor Swifts life or who broke up with who!

January 5, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

if you don't want to pay attention. to stories about the entertainment industry. then you shouldn't. click. on .them.

January 5, 2011 at 3:14 pm | Report abuse |
  53. michaelwackson

taylor is dating cee lo according to TMz.

January 5, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
    • maddawg

what kind of imbecile would call himself "cee lo"....??

and worse yet, what kinda of iTarded woman would date a person that called himself 'cee lo'??
      (another joke of a relationship that will be worth less than a day old fart soon....whoooop dee doo...)

mama always said....pathetic is as pathetic does!!

January 5, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Mok

Hooray! Another album will be out next week..../gag

January 5, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
    • flyonthewall

Watch out Jake you are the next contestant on the Taylor Swift Show. Her acid pen will be working overtime.........Boo Hoo poor me.

January 5, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  55. Ron

Taylor Swift may be fast, but probably not. Not if you check her Twitter account. She makes Kanye West and Justin Bieber look clever, haha. Not. And that is saying a lot.

In the Boston Marathon, she could at least compete. In Love’s Marathon, she is still dawdling at the starting line, according to the Boston Herald. Who would have thunk it?

I wonder if she will run into Miranda Cosgrove at the People’s Choice Awards?

Joy to you, Rose.

January 5, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  56. jon

Really? this is real news? OMG! those poor rich people... give me a break...

January 5, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • LaLa

You do realize this is in the entertainment section don't you ? That usually means there won't be any hard-hitting news on hot-button issues. 99% fluff.

January 5, 2011 at 4:41 pm | Report abuse |
  57. Anne

i wish taylor and maculey culkin would hook up. they would have the whitest palest kids in history.

January 5, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
  58. Matthew McBongo

Please come back to me my darling Jake. The nights in Malibu are so very cold without you.

January 5, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
  59. Snookie

This works out for Taylor considering Jake is gay.

January 5, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  60. boocat

Good one!!!!

January 5, 2011 at 11:45 am | Report abuse |
  61. boocat

Jake....call me...

January 5, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  62. anne caroline

In much more current and exciting news, I really really love to fart. I just really love the feel of that warm methane...

January 5, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  63. Ed

Boring! We will hear the details on this breakup in her 4th album.

January 5, 2011 at 11:29 am | Report abuse |
  64. Brothel Bob

I think Jake should go to the BunnyRanch and get his freak on...forget about that cold fish!!

January 5, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  65. Jason

Breaking NEWS! Who FREAKIN' CARES!

January 5, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
  66. I dont Beliebe what I am reading..

Another notch in the H0's belt....Jake can do better than that ditz...

January 5, 2011 at 11:02 am | Report abuse |
  67. Jann

Run, Jake, run! Glad he got away in time.

January 5, 2011 at 10:56 am | Report abuse |
  68. Anne

isnt taylor swift that racist white girl that stole beyonces award

January 5, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  69. Sonja

Now Jake should hook up with Anne Hathaway, there chemistry seems tooo real.

January 5, 2011 at 10:47 am | Report abuse |
    • maddawg

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwww.....

exchanging one nice looking sponge of a woman for an ugly anorexic one???

that would be GROSS!!!!

January 5, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  70. tmp

I seriously can not stand taylor swift. shes a young brat who is vindective about her break ups...her songs are all the same! you broke my heart..blah blah..jake is waaaay to hot for her. way to go jake

January 5, 2011 at 10:43 am | Report abuse |
  71. Ana

glad thats over! Im waiting for you Jake! Xoxo

January 5, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • chele

Ana, the good news is that he called and wanted me to tell you that he meant nothing by it and will you please forgive him and take him back? He loves only you. He asked me to tell you that.

January 5, 2011 at 12:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • It is what it is

How many gay guys have you actually dated?

January 5, 2011 at 2:17 pm | Report abuse |
  72. mel

oh wow what a surprise.....did u really think it was a match made in heaven?

January 5, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
  73. Rosalinda

PLS this news are not to be patronized cuz its not giving young kids or teens a good example. they might take love for granted. LOVE IS SACRED. Grow up people.

January 5, 2011 at 10:29 am | Report abuse |
    • Josh

Yes, always good to gather "lessons" for kids from a CNN entertainment board. Parenting at it's finest.

January 5, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  74. Amos Moses

I live in the swamp. I cant keep up with everones age. My goodness.

January 5, 2011 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
    • chele

I sort of live in one, too, but actually, it's more that I live in a van down by the river.

January 5, 2011 at 6:45 pm | Report abuse |
  75. MARIE T

I thiught Jake G was dating Justin BIeber . They both such pretty little girls.

January 5, 2011 at 10:25 am | Report abuse |
  76. GuessWhat

Hate to break it to you guys, but HES GAY.

January 5, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
    • 2011Hopeful

And you're right! Cause she's hot and he's not "relevant" right now. Forgotten all about this guy can't remember any interesting movies he's done since Broke Back Mountain until dating Taylor. Wonder how sher feels to be used for publicity.

January 5, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

yeah he's made 9 movies since Brokeback mountain, and a ton before that. But glad to know the gay one was the only one that sticks in your mind.
      btw ever hear of acting? that's when you pretend to be something you're not.

January 5, 2011 at 3:12 pm | Report abuse |
  77. alecia

RUN TAYLOR. RUN. BE SWIFT AS THE WIND.

January 5, 2011 at 10:20 am | Report abuse |
  78. Ernie

"Oh my god" I'm not going to be able to sleep tonight. What I am going to do!!!!!!!!

January 5, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  79. Jan Michael Vincent

Time for Jake to find a new beard.

January 5, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
  80. Nancy

AMOS MOSES: Read the article. Taylor is 21. Her B-day was Dec. 13.

January 5, 2011 at 10:09 am | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

good thing her birthday was Dec 13 and she turned 21, otherwise she'd still be 17. weirdo.

January 5, 2011 at 3:09 pm | Report abuse |
  81. JR

What took Jake so long? He must not have been to one of her concerts.

January 5, 2011 at 10:01 am | Report abuse |
  82. amos moses

they both seem nice but he does seem a little old for her. isnt she just 17 .

January 5, 2011 at 10:00 am | Report abuse |
  83. Blade Runner

Anybody that would break up with Taylor is lost, unless Taylor broke up with him. Taylor is truly sweet, kind and attentive at least to her fans and whoever she meets anywhere. You wouldn't know it was Taylor by her personal demeanor and sometimes her dress and looks. She would not worry about the age difference personally, but she would care about how its example might affect her younger fans. She is careful about that because she cares so much about them. I think the breakup was the right move because they did not go together or belong.

January 5, 2011 at 9:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Aim

Wow, like you really know the girl.

January 5, 2011 at 10:02 am | Report abuse |
    • creep

You sound like a stalker you weirdo.

January 5, 2011 at 10:10 am | Report abuse |
    • SheWoman

Gee – you two grew up together, did you? Still best buds – talk every day, share most intimate thoughts?

Do you have have a clue how ridiculous your post sounds?

January 5, 2011 at 11:31 am | Report abuse |
    • Annie

You are just plain weird

January 5, 2011 at 11:35 am | Report abuse |
    • Crackhead Bob

And you know this HOW? Who cares anyway.

January 5, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
    • Brett

OMG!!!! Dude, please get out of the house!!

January 5, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • Un-Sheep

baaaaaaahhhh
      good little sheep
      She's riding a big high right now and it will either make or break her reputation as some pompous jerk just like the idiot black guy who stole the mic from her when her delicate little white hiney almost cried. That could be her someday if she doesnt keep her head and remain level-headed. But i wouldnt mind reading about her as the next Lindsy Lohan.

January 5, 2011 at 12:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • PhillyRep

Yeah uh she is from the Philadelphia area and I know plenty of people that went to high school with her as I am only a year older than her. Everybody I have talked to said she was rude and self-centered back in high school as she was becoming famous. So yeah.

January 5, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • sockpuppet

ok, psycho.

January 5, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • AGeek

..an absolute sweetie ..who will write a song about the failed relationship, trash the guy, play the victim, and cry all the way to the bank. Give me a f–king break, will you?

January 5, 2011 at 3:59 pm | Report abuse |
    • Jenna

Are you Taylor's mom?

January 5, 2011 at 7:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • sarah

Let's not recommend her for sainthood just yet. She's a human being, like all of us, with faults. Most of us don't show our faults when we're at work, as we have to put on our best behaviour and that's true for her too. You see the "work image" Taylor, not the full picture.

January 5, 2011 at 7:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chris

It's funny that she's always the victim whenever she's not with someone anymore. She trashes these guys and then people love her for it. I honestly don't blame Jake for wanting to keep his life private. She's a very public person, and that's ok if that's what she likes. She's a very pretty girl though.

January 5, 2011 at 8:32 pm | Report abuse |
  84. my feet smell

this is the most racist article i have ever read. taylor swift cam run very very fast. she won gold in the 2008 olympics. you go girl. taylor rocks.

January 5, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • Asenath

Racist??? Check your grammar usage. Ha! Who let the crazies out.

January 5, 2011 at 1:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • Brenda

did you seriously just say "you go girl"? Did we all just time travel back to 1997? That expression went out with parachute pants.

January 5, 2011 at 7:59 pm | Report abuse |
  85. JJDLS

Good for Jake! She seems too high maintenance and too stuck on herself.

January 5, 2011 at 9:57 am | Report abuse |
    • maddawg

high maintenance or not....

that is one nice sponge!!!

January 5, 2011 at 12:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • KL

Are u kiddin' me? She'd rite a song about me called It hurt's soooo GOOD"! (Down There)...

January 5, 2011 at 4:44 pm | Report abuse |
  86. Ben

Given all the boyfriends Swift goes through, just maybe it's not so wonderful being her boyfriend. She's the one writing the songs, though, so you're only going to hear her side of the story.

January 5, 2011 at 9:53 am | Report abuse |
  87. Josh

A cat?

January 5, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
  88. chele

A cart? Huh? She's a cart?I don't get it.Is that an insult?"Oooooh, you are a cart, Taylor!" I'm sure she's very hurt by that.

January 5, 2011 at 12:09 pm | Report abuse |
  89. smasheduprr

I like carrots :(

January 5, 2011 at 1:14 pm | Report abuse |
  90. Kurt

Wonderful. Feel free to ram them up your hoop then.

January 5, 2011 at 8:06 pm | Report abuse |