TLC's Clinton Kelly not a fan of 'Palin's Alaska'
January 4th, 2011

TLC's Clinton Kelly not a fan of 'Palin's Alaska'

"What Not to Wear" host Clinton Kelly doesn't like TLC's style when it comes to their program choices. The fashion expert says he isn't happy appearing on the same network as Sarah Palin.

"I wasn't thrilled when I heard that Sarah Palin had an eight-hour infomercial, you know, on my network because she basically stands for everything I don't stand for or I'm against. So it's a little bit rough," Kelly said of "Sarah Palin's Alaska" during a recent appearance on HLN's "The Joy Behar Show."

But what most bothers 41-year-old Kelly is what he views as hypocrisy.

"I hate somebody who's, like, 'Oh, look at nature. Look at this beautiful Alaska. ... Look how beautiful everything is. Let's go kill something ... because we need some meat in the refrigerator.'"

Harsh words, perhaps, but at least he didn't attack her wardrobe.

1. social media in marketing

Excellent blog here! Additionally your website a lot up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate hyperlink for your host? I wish my website loaded up as fast as yours lol

April 19, 2012 at 5:20 am | Report abuse |
  2. Cooking Site

I'm now not certain where you are getting your information, but good topic. I must spend a while learning more or understanding more. Thanks for magnificent info I used to be on the lookout for this info for my mission.

April 14, 2012 at 8:03 am | Report abuse |
  3. NFA Trust

When I sit back and give thought to this article it begins to make more sense. Thank you for informing me with additional info on this topic.

April 13, 2012 at 10:27 am | Report abuse |
  4. Hazel

According to every article I read this just proves how the libs are they hate anyone that does not agree or think like they do he is like the fifth celebritiy I have seen come out and say they hate Palin because she is against what they believe in...I have never seen a conservative on television come out and use the word hate towards someone that disagrees with them in the way that the libs do conservatives will just say they dont agree with the other person but rarely will use the word hate..Its amazing how a small town gal from Alaska can be such a threat to these celebertards.
    and libs think they are the ones that are more tolerant of others views I dont think so once again comments like this just prove it..

January 14, 2011 at 12:19 am | Report abuse |
  5. fan2013

Did anyone hear/see the entire Joy B. show with Clinton Kelly? The transcript posted on cnn webpage is not complete. Did Clinton and Joy say anything about Bristol? Many heard some negative remarks, but I can't find any video to confirm this.
    Let me know.

January 7, 2011 at 4:53 pm | Report abuse |
  6. MrsTregs

Clinton Kelly has more taste and class in his little pinky, than Palin has in her entire body...or the state of Alaska for that matter!! Clinton knows cheap and trialer trash when he sees it, as do I. I wrote to TLC, complaining that they were running political advertising for the Republicants/Teabaggers and wondering if they were going to give equal time to Mrs. Obama or their girls? After all...THEY HAVE CLASS!! Not surprisingly, I have not heard back from them. Thanks Clinton for confirming my thoughts exactly!!

January 5, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  7. smg

We moved to Wasilla not long before Ms. Palin was put in the public spotlight. We can not wait to leave in the Spring. The people here have no intrest in newcomers and getting to know them. This place is one big Federal money pit everyone is on some form of a program. People will say there children have ADD or FAS to get there kids on SS. At the Welfare office it is like a homecoming everyone knows you. This state is not independent and could not make it without federal tax money. In Anchorage the largest city they have a shortage of natural gas to keep the place going due to not having any place to store it. They tell you to cook with your microwave to conserve. The Doctors here do not take Medicare or like Tricare but most are ex military and had there school paid for by the Federal Government. This place needs to get off the Federal dole they take 2times what they send back to Washington. And as far as the Palins go except for Todd they are fake. The kids are not educated and have no manners. I do not blame them it is the mothers fault. I hope no one finds out who wrote this post as our home is for sale and I want to get back to a better place. To be fair I think that most of Alaska is a geat place but we moved to the worst part Wasilla. I have not even talked about the drugs and other problems here. Ms. Palin has nothing to be proud of.

January 4, 2011 at 7:11 pm | Report abuse |
  8. big Al

@David G. Did you think that all by yourself using "trigger happy" phrase? Trigger Happy is used by ignorant and down right moronic people that follow the pack and obviously haven't researching the facts without firsthand knowledge. Use reality and not be a follower.

January 4, 2011 at 6:14 pm | Report abuse |
  9. Stay pure

Been gone for awhile, any news on the lawsuit? You know, the one on defamation.

January 4, 2011 at 5:29 pm | Report abuse |
  10. Chuck Stewart

I watch several shows on TLC but What not to wear is not one of them......I also turn off QVC when he is on trying to sell is stupid fashions or tell someone what they should wear.....I could say a lot more of what I think of him personally but I will refrain.

January 4, 2011 at 4:54 pm | Report abuse |
  11. Name*Canuk

I'm soooooo glad that Palin isn't Canadian. You betcha. 80)

January 4, 2011 at 4:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

I wish se was (not offense to you my northern friend).
      I believe the correct phrase is "You betcha (wink)".

January 4, 2011 at 5:21 pm | Report abuse |
    • dave

I swear.... I'm NOT drunk.
      I meant: I wish she was (no offense to you my northern friend).

January 4, 2011 at 5:23 pm | Report abuse |
  12. pescador

It probably wouldn't hurt if this sissy Clinton Kelly got outdoors and killed something.

January 4, 2011 at 4:33 pm | Report abuse |
  13. dave

Next we'll see SPalen posing nude. How the mighty have fallen... (I won't look at. Don't want nightmares)

January 4, 2011 at 4:26 pm | Report abuse |
  14. kasey

Who's surprised he doesn't like Sarah Palin? She's a conservative Republican, and he's gay. But he has nerve calling her a hypocrite. Isn't he a hypocrite for staying on a network he calls "his" network when it shows something that offends him so deeply? C'mon, Clinton, I expected better from you.

January 4, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  15. SmellyDogsMom

What happened to having a civil conversation? You can like or dislike Palin without name calling. Love Stacy and Clinton and must say I find the Alaska setting of Palin's show great and the Palin kids are cute. Ms. Palin adds the comic relief needed.

January 4, 2011 at 4:17 pm | Report abuse |
  16. MrsFizzy

Well, to be fair...do EITHER of them REALLY belong on "The Learning Channel"??

January 4, 2011 at 3:57 pm | Report abuse |
  17. life

Are you serious? First off, scopes will help you kill the animal in one shot. Secondly, have you ever shot at a duck? For duck hunting you do not use a scope, you try to hit a tiny bird flying by. It takes some skill. Honestly, I do not know a single hunter that is upset they killed an animal, but they are all greatful that they were able to go hunting. Getting fresh ALL natural free range meat is way healthier than the meat at the grocery store. Also, many hunters donate meat to homeless shelters and stuff. These days everyone just wants us all to run out to the grocery store to buy slaughtered cow/pigs/chickens. That stuff is NOT as healthy as getting wild meat. Wild turkey beats any turkey from butterball!! You guys should try eating this fresh meat vs store meat and you will understand why hunters hunt.....its not just for the thrill of the kill....its for the food!

January 4, 2011 at 3:55 pm | Report abuse |
  18. Ben

Huh, finally someone I care about even less than Palin

January 4, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
  19. Jim Goode

Putting meat in the freezer is the BEST reason to shoot a wild animal. This guy should restrict his comments to something he knows about.

January 4, 2011 at 3:37 pm | Report abuse |
  20. Jim Goode

Putting meat in the freezer is the BEST reason to shoot a wild animal. This guy should limit his comments to something he knows about.

January 4, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  21. TheOneIndependent

Dont know the guy, never watched his show but Sarah Palin is the turd of Alaska and the republican party. A complete imbecile that knows she knows nothing and has been too lazy to learn what is needed. She is a disgrace to the American Ideal and McCain will suffer in hell for bringing this trash into our living rooms. A poser that is no more rustic than Elton John and with the intelligence of lassie. The Cariboo that was killed was the first animal killed for political gain, disgraceful. Never watched her show, rather shoot myself in the foot(in one shot). Come on, Really? Her ignorance is becoming legendary. Waiting on all the emails to come out, so we can all see how she took advantage of the Alaskan People.

January 4, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
  22. rkm63

If it weren't for Sarah's show, I wouldn't even know TLC existed. LOL Clinton who? He looks like another prissy sissy who happens to be jealous. LOL

January 4, 2011 at 3:31 pm | Report abuse |
  23. ray

Didnt watch any of it , but after reading posts till near Coma Status im glad I Dont Have A Tv. I Will Kill For Food, kill For Protection And Burn Wood Coal Or Garbage For Heat, I Will Vote For Who I Like ,And Try Better When It Dont Work Out. Hug A Tree,save A Fish Or Whatever You Do But Remember Dont Tread On Me. Oh And I Like Sarah,dont Think Shes 1st Seat Material But Ya Gotta Respect Her Cuz Shes Packing.

January 4, 2011 at 3:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Sarah Palin tucks her sack back That's the only thing she's packing.

January 4, 2011 at 3:36 pm | Report abuse |
  24. Jack

who?

January 4, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  25. mom of 2

I tried watch that show and I truly can not stand the women's voice. She drives me up the wall. She talks so much crap about others and what is she? Please.. The women need to move on. I would watch Kate plus 8 anyday over Sarah Palin.

January 4, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  26. Ken

I like Clinton, and his show, but his statements here are hypocritical.

A year or two ago TLC aired a special showing Clinton buying his home and decorating it. In that episode he adorned his living room with an enormous chandelier made of antlers. Further, rather than utilize the antlers for their rustic, natural beauty, he spray painted them glossy black.

So, apparently he feels that killing animals for meat is inhumane and immoral, but it's okay to use their pilfered body parts to decorate his home???

I also wonder if he wears real leather. Does he feel it's bad to kill animals for meat, but okay to kill them for fashion?

Disappointed in Clinton for his absurd hypocrisy.

January 4, 2011 at 3:20 pm | Report abuse |
  27. Mary

Early tribal cultures hunted for food, and they respected the animal. Not like these modern Deliverance-types who call themselves "hunters" with their high-powered scopes and helicopters. Palin has been a boil on the posterior of the Wildlife Conservation movement for years even before McCain lost his marbles and got talked into buddying up with her. She was an advocate of bear-hunting during cub season, essentially killing the cubs by killing their mother. She was an advocate of oil drilling directly in the middle of the polar bear habitats. There is nothing nice or real about her. She used her Down-syndrome baby son at campaign rallies to get the ultra-conservative vote. What is to like about her???

January 4, 2011 at 3:08 pm | Report abuse |
  28. palintwit

Sarah Palin will never make it to D.C. if for no other reason than her voice. It's shrill and shrieky and reminds most of us of finger nails on a chalkboard. Who can listen to that all day?

January 4, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  29. Master of the Universe

@ESAD Re: I don’t think people should be able to comment on news websites. I also don’t think this is news.
    » Oh well then you need to take your a$$ to a country without freedom of speech as well as other essential rights and keep it there. God Bless America!

January 4, 2011 at 2:58 pm | Report abuse |
  30. Michelle

I love that every time any celebrity points out their opinions and views on something, people just rail them. So no one is allowed to have opinions? And everbody else is just perfect? How sad...

January 4, 2011 at 2:56 pm | Report abuse |
  31. Dizzyd

Chris – amen! I don't like palin's views (pain – lol!) Any view that favors big business and the rich and sticking it to the poor all while claiming the name of jesus is something I find reprehensible. And if she loves her state so much, why did she quit in the middle of her term? As for being a 'real american', why is it that conservatives call liberals 'unpatriotic'? And while I understand ppl hunt, calling it a 'natural death' is akin to calling a murder victim 'dying of natural causes'.

January 4, 2011 at 2:45 pm | Report abuse |
  32. sepultura13

I grew up in Alaska and was glad to move away! I miss the wildlife, the scenery, the solitude, and the ability to see the stars at night and the Aurora Borealis; I certainly DON'T miss the narrow-minded racists like the Palins that populate the state!
    I have hunted and fished for sustenance, and I can guarantee that I can drop a moose with one shot – and I don't need someone to load the gun for me and show me how to use it, LOL
    'Sarah Palin's Alaska' is like Northern Exposure – it has absolutely nothing to do with living in Alaska! I'm surprised she doesn't film it in Bellingham, WA or somewhere in Canada, for all of the facts one 'learns' from that worthless slag.

January 4, 2011 at 2:44 pm | Report abuse |
  33. J

Ooooh, he sounds so angry. I can just picture him stomping his little foot and shaking his fist in the air.

Sarah will probably change her views now. Oh no!

January 4, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
  34. TI

indeed.

January 4, 2011 at 2:39 pm | Report abuse |
  35. Max

Don't bite the hand that feeds you, bro.

January 4, 2011 at 2:38 pm | Report abuse |
  36. You betcha! Palin fan and an American

CNN stop blocking my comments.

January 4, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
  37. JennCoolVA

Sarah Palin signed into law legislation that allowed the aerial hunting of wolves and bears going so far as to offer a bounty on the paws of the animals (left to die) in order to increase the moose population. She is a wretched creature who I'm sure will suffer mightily when she leaves this world. The problem for the rest of us is that we are suffering with her here in our world now!

January 4, 2011 at 2:30 pm | Report abuse |
  38. Angie

HA! I don't like Palin either, but check out HIS hypocrisy. It's okay to kill an animal in the name of fashion, but its not okay in the name of FOOD and survival? WHAT?!?!? Dumb liberals, get outta here!!

January 4, 2011 at 2:25 pm | Report abuse |
  39. badreflect

how the heck you supposed to eat in the country you have to kill some wildlife to eat... im not going to eat a dang cow or chicken hopped up on steroids and growth hormones thats just wrong. plus eating wildlife is ORGANIC BABY!!!

January 4, 2011 at 2:21 pm | Report abuse |
  40. Linda

Taxpayers money is giving Sarah a good life....

January 4, 2011 at 2:20 pm | Report abuse |
  41. klc

Come on Clinton.. i thought you were smarter than this. It's not 'your' network and yes, the world does include lots of other folks with views differing from yours (sorry). Love your show and lots of the TLC shows. Haven't enjoyed the Palin show that much, but TLC has the right to put whatever they want on there... you really think they are supposed to run it all by you first? 'Tolerant' for all those except with a differing view I guess? Come on, grow up.

January 4, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  42. Greg

Wow...imagine that...CNN trotting out celebrities who hate Sarah Palin. It's almost a daily ritual...open cnn.com, make note of which celebrity hates Sarah Palin...flip to political page, and read CNN's daily "Bad News For Palin" blog.

We get it CNN, you hate Sarah Palin...you know what, I hate Brussels Sprouts...but I sure don't talk about 'em every day.

January 4, 2011 at 2:10 pm | Report abuse |
  43. ITS NOT ME

its not me i am somebody else. i still think it is wrong to kill. period. typing silliness here is one thing. murdering wildlife is another. i hope one day hunting will be illegal. anyone who enjoys killing another living creature is just sick.

January 4, 2011 at 2:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • badreflect

im a hunter i kill deer for meat aka venison... people have been killing animals for food since the beginning of time... but todays age we eat processed sh%t and chemicals which is killing us whats better to eat??? meat or chemicals??? i love tree huggers yall need a nice big hug... : )

January 4, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
  44. badreflect

can anybody explain why sarah palin is a failure? nope shes a good person and this corrupt country needs a good person in control or we all will fail...

January 4, 2011 at 2:06 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Hey pal, I think you're spending too much time in the cellar with the mushrooms.

January 4, 2011 at 2:09 pm | Report abuse |
  45. ELD

Clinton lives by the liberal view that we all must be tolerant to eachothers views and lifestyles.
    Its obvious he doesn't live by his own standards.

January 4, 2011 at 2:04 pm | Report abuse |
  46. JamBit

Sarah Palin = FAIL

January 4, 2011 at 2:00 pm | Report abuse |
  47. pedro lapacas

this dude is a freaking terd burglar

January 4, 2011 at 1:58 pm | Report abuse |
  48. badreflect

Ok so its wrong to be an american but its ok to be a gay vegetarian who likes fashion YAY!!!!!

January 4, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
  49. Matt

Ha... Hypocrisy??
    When did CK last eat a piece of chicken, steak or seafood???
    Where does he think it comes from? In Alaska we use the meat of moose etc...for our food, just like CK propably buys at the store or restaurant. Not a good reason to "hate".

January 4, 2011 at 1:53 pm | Report abuse |
  50. Ann

Such hypocrisy, and lousy spelling in so many posts. Does anyone, at all, REALLY care about this guy's opinion? Will your sleep be disturbed wondering what other issues he may have? It's "been rough" because she has a show on "his" network? His show isn't exactly an intellectual powerhouse of quality programming.

January 4, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  51. Willy4

Another amazing bit of trash from an egotistical D-List "entertainer". Hey Clinty-boy, it's not your network (despite your "belief"), and "hate" is a strong view for anyone to use about political personalities. Grow up a bit & thinks things out before you talk -– moron!

January 4, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
  52. mike

what a D___! This guy needs to be b___ slapped. Grow a pair!!

January 4, 2011 at 1:49 pm | Report abuse |
  53. M&Ms are GOOD

IF YOU REALLY LOVE AND CARE ABOUT ANIMALS DO NOT KILL THEM.. SUPPORT AND DONATE TO THE ASPCA.

January 4, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
  54. Mark

@M&Ms are GOOD

Do you know how unhealthy and chemical filled the meat you eat is? They force feed those animals garbage that would literally make you vomit and turn them in to tortured walking slabs of meat. The most respectful thing a person could possibly do for the animal kingdom and for the human race is to pick up a gun and go out in to the wilderness and shoot a wild animal in person. You're the type of person that would have been walking around telling everyone that putting jews in concentration camps was the human thing to do and for their own good! Pretty much the same reasoning only not as serious. Whatever helps you sleep at night and avoid facing reality.
    Just what do you think goes on out in the wild? All the animals are sitting around having tea party's like in some kind of mother goose story? You liberals just frighten me sometimes. 10 years from now PETA is going to be out in the woods putting bears in 'time out' for not playing nice with animals lower on the food chain.

January 4, 2011 at 1:37 pm | Report abuse |
  55. P.J.

Boycott TLC!!!! Free the Gosselin 8!!!!

January 4, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
  56. Meatonthetable

Omg you people are so ignorant. Non of you would be here if your ancestors didn't hunt and fish. I feel sorry for you, if all your amenities disapeer one day. Hunting is a part of life in the northern states and many others. I really like the show and I am not a big fan of Palin but love the outdoors and the beautiful landscape of Alaska. If you don't like her.. don't tune in and don't whine about it on blogs trying to sound intelligent. You guys wouldn't even last as long as the Kate plus 8 snob in the wilderness. After watching, I actually like Palin and think she is as real as it gets.

January 4, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  57. ART

She is an idiot nothing more to say

January 4, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  58. tina

People are stupid in this country. How do you think the steak, chicken and fish get to your dinner table? It has to be killed first !

January 4, 2011 at 1:25 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mary

I don't eat wolf.

January 4, 2011 at 1:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Now I'm confused. I always though the Baby Jesus magically filled my freezer every week.

January 4, 2011 at 1:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • dB

@ Tina. That's true. But hunting for food in the wild should be for people whom need to do it for survival. Not a millionaire who can go to the local grocery store and buy the meat of animals raised for that purpose.

January 4, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • The-Real-Bill@Florida

Are you all serious? Hunting is a life style, can be a sport, can be just a way of life. GOD made the animals for food and when nessary- clothing. FYI – do you know we your food and cloths come from?

January 4, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • life

dB: Do you understand what you are saying? Yes, MOST people can go to the grocery store and buy meat, however, meat at the grocery store has been raised and killed in more horrific conditions than those that are truly hunted. Also, meat at the grocery store has been injected with all kinds of steriods and hormones....these make the animal grow faster and bigger so the farmer makes a bigger profit....in other words not exactly all natural. An animal that has been hunted has led a normal life, free range, all natural meat (nothing injected into it) and dies rather quickly with very little, if any, suffering.......so safe your grocery store argument for the "city folk" because us hunters do not care!

January 4, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |
    • You betcha! Palin fan and an American

Life – Where do you shop? You have a choice what products you buy.

January 4, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
  59. dB

Your whole comment is based on hypotheticals. And what does "tolerance" have to do with someone seeing a Public Relations stunt for what it is? She quit her elected post in lonely Alaska for higher aspirations and income. That's a fact, not a "what if". And where did you do your research? The caribou are nowhere near being over-populated. There are almost 1 million caribou in Alaska and only 22,000 are killed each year. Bears, wolves and pipelines (that affect migration) have made sure there isn't a species-threatening spike in population. These hunts are for food and not Population Control as you've stated. Alaska is huge (& beautiful) and is more capable of handling huge populations of any species than anywhere in our union. So go preach that face-saving right-wing fact less feces somewhere else.

January 4, 2011 at 1:22 pm | Report abuse |
  60. Chris

Americans have become so ridiculously stupid; how anyone could take Palin seriously for one second is beyond me. She is a complete airhead and quits everything she starts. When her daughter was pregnant she went off on the campaign trail - family values my foot! I would not let her walk my dog.

Personally I don't really give a rat's behind what happens to this country. The Republican party is destroying the country I love through their hate - if you're not a white European and 100% healthy (like I am), America has no place for you. They are all about supporting insurance companies and have no interest in helping people - yet go to church and think they are walking in the path of Christ. They blaspheme and this is why I no longer say I am Christian, because it ha these negative connotations. They can continue to run this country into their ground with their philosophies, legislation and propoganda; I myself am going to give up my citizenship as I am embarrassed and ashamed to call myself an American.

January 4, 2011 at 1:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Westerner

Thank you Chris! We won't miss you, bye byr

January 4, 2011 at 1:50 pm | Report abuse |
    • You betcha! Palin fan and an American

Sorry to hear you stop being a Christian because humans who are fallen and full of sin nature disappointed you. Christ died for all. Look up John 3: 16 and 17. Also look up the word "all" in the dictionary. "All" means "All". No exceptions, no race, color, nationality or creed. Just the fact we are "all" sinners in need of a Saviour is "all" that really matters. Seek forgiveness, not a polictical party or religion. Then- do likewise and foregive.

January 4, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  61. Mary

She's a moron who gives Alaskans a bad rep. Remember the $150 wolf foreleg bounty she paid to "hunters" to offset the cost of the fuel to needed to basically fly over and machine-gun the grey wolf, remember the commercial of the hunters all whoopin' and hootin' and hollerin' as they shot the wolf in the spine? The bible belters are the only ones who like her.

January 4, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
  62. Jan Michael Vincent

I can't wait for Palin to show us her Alaskan beaver.

January 4, 2011 at 1:10 pm | Report abuse |
  63. Gee Clare

Why does everybody care what Sarah Palin says if they dislike her so much? I don't feel one way or another about her and I just don't pay attention to what she says. I watch segments of her show because Alaska is a beautiful state and it shows some pretty amazing things. As to the Caribou - perhaps if he knew more about factory farming and issues people have in that process - he'd realize that those with issues with factory farming (and not vegans) would prefer "meat" to be hunted as she did. Again, not a fan or hater but really, if you do dislike her make it something important not your own ignorance on an issue. And I like Clinton too!

January 4, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
  64. marie

I just turn my TV to another Station when Sara Palin is on, and go back when Stacey and Clinton are back. Its that easy.

January 4, 2011 at 12:59 pm | Report abuse |
  65. camper

Wow, his views are so very tolerant. Well, now that we know he doesn't mind bashing other people for their beliefs and interests, it's fair game to go after him for the pleasure he takes in driving his hot rod up the exit ramps of the Hershey Highway.

January 4, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  66. ???????????

Hey Mark, before you start critizing people for their writing skills, I think you should spell check AND grammar check before clicking send.

January 4, 2011 at 12:53 pm | Report abuse |
  67. Girl From NY

LOVE Sarah's Show LOVE What Not To Wear I turn on the TV to be entertained Why cant' we all just get along.

January 4, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  68. The-Real-Bill@Florida

Hasn't he violated a Hate Crime against Sarah Palin? That would happen if she critized his gay show. Oh, sorry- alternative life style. Must be PC when talking about the left wing nuts.

January 4, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  69. Stars live in their own world

It's amazing to me that Stars have the audacity to say their ashamed that someone is on "their" network. Like they are so important that their entire network should share their views. Just think, what would happen to any "normal" person that went "on the record" Nationally and said we were ashamed of our employer...um, I think they would solve that problem for us!

January 4, 2011 at 12:51 pm | Report abuse |
  70. Lee

MY god. And you people are the first scream your heads off about haters. Look in the mirror. If you don't like the show don't watch it. If clinton is so upset about Plain on (his) network then go somewhere else. And all you other people live the kids alone.

January 4, 2011 at 12:50 pm | Report abuse |
  71. toi hill

I just love how the libs find anything they can to hate her.You ppl need to take off the rose colored glasses. N I totally love the fact that the one in office now I a one hit wonder.go Sarah go Tea party.

January 4, 2011 at 12:49 pm | Report abuse |
  72. Don

I find it sad that the Liberal Left preaches tolerance and acceptance to everyone EXCEPT when that tolerance involves an opinion other than their own. Now I am not stupid enough to believe that the RIght would support "O'Bama's Hawaii", but I would expect more from the allegedly tolerant Left. You cannot have it both ways.

This guy seems to be pretty ignorant. First of all, it is not HIS network, they just choose to run his show on it. Second of all, most hunters are conversationalists. They thin herds that have become too large for their native habitat to support, thus keeping them from going extinct. If Clinton Kelly had done any research, he would know this. He just parrots what other people have said before and claims it as his own. All too common on both sides today.

By the way, I would bet anything that he wears leather shoes and belts. Doesn't that make him the hypocrite?

January 4, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
  73. ???????????

Also, do you think EVERYONE else who works at TLC & What Not To Wear all share his opinion? Not a chance in hell!

January 4, 2011 at 12:45 pm | Report abuse |
  74. BSG

I agree, Clinton. And, I'm sorry, since I found out that TLC was going air Palin's show, I took the network off my "favorites" list. I did this to boycott the network; however, I am sorry that I am now missing your show. I just cannot support a network that would think the Palins are a family anyone are or should be interested in. I, also, do not plan on watching TLC even after her show is complete.

January 4, 2011 at 12:42 pm | Report abuse |
  75. Danny

I am sure that Sarah's rating are what pays his salary because it sure is not his show which demeans women for the way they dress and act. I guess they are supposed to act a female as he does.

January 4, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  76. M&Ms are GOOD

this isnt the 1800s. there is no need for her or anyone to go out and murder our wildlife for food. and if you dont know the differnce in eating a cow bred for food and murdering a wild animal i feel kind of sorry for you. no disrespect intenden.

January 4, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
  77. The-Real-Bill@Florida

May be it's time insulting his show and investigate his life for "unusual behaviour" and see what wierd issue Clinton has. He needs to get more than a life. He needs some of his own medicine. Any takers?

January 4, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  78. Sam

How trite and predictable that a gay man from NYC doesn't like Sarah Palin. Unfortunately his points don't hold any weight. Alaska is indeed beautiful, but it's not hypocritical to love the land and then hunt it for food. Humans have been hunting meat for survival for thousands of years. It's actually stranger that we don't hunt anymore. Killing an animal for food is a timeless ritual of humanity. I'm willing to bet Clinton Kelly's effete urban rituals (the details of which I actually don't want to know) are far stranger and truly hypocritical, given that he is a grown man.

January 4, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
  79. palintwit

It's Willow Palin's turn to have a baby now, isn't it? Wonder if she'll know who the father is...

January 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  80. Tom

I assume from his self-righteous comments that Clinton only eats vegan and only recommends clothing made from hemp when he tells people what to wear. Get off your soapbox and stop slamming someone just because it's the easiest trend to follow. Perhaps try reading a bit about Palin before she became the attacked VP candidate. You may discover something...independant thought!

January 4, 2011 at 12:37 pm | Report abuse |
  81. DANNY

Since it bother him so much why does he not just quit, then he would not be in such a mess as to his morals verses his pocketbook.

January 4, 2011 at 12:35 pm | Report abuse |
  82. Mark

Clinton, get a life.

January 4, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
  83. ???????????

Maybe Sarah feels the same way about Clinton. And since when is TLC his network?

January 4, 2011 at 12:32 pm | Report abuse |
  84. M&Ms are GOOD

eating an animal raised on a farm for meat is far different than nurdering a wild animal in nature. if a cow raised on a farm is killed its bad but not like murdering a deer or elk or bald eaghle. wie really do need to try and protect wildlife.

January 4, 2011 at 12:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • life

Do you smoke crack? First, Eagles are endangered and ILLEGAL to hunt. Secondly, animals raised on beef/hog/chicken farms are injected with steriods and hormones. Hunting helps control animal populations and helps feed people HEALTHY NATURAL meat. If there were no hunters those cute little deer would all die off from starvation (due to over population) or disease would spread rapidly throughout and kill them all. At least a bullett/bow kills them clean and they do not suffer horrible deaths of starvation and disease. Also, have you seen how cows are butchered? Ya, real pleasent for them. It is NATURAL to kill wild animials and eat them. Its called living off the land. There is nothing wrong with it....

January 4, 2011 at 1:16 pm | Report abuse |
    • fan2013

M&M you make your own rules about what is OK and what is NOT OK. And you make your own terminology. If you want to do this for your own personal beliefs...fine...but when you use it to judge others..called judgmental. Do you go back in History and condemn American Indians and American settlers for hunting for food? I practiced healthfoods, some vegetarian...some meats....I have nothing but respect for people's choices. Be respectful.

January 7, 2011 at 7:34 pm | Report abuse |
  85. victim of democrat hypocrisy

The real hypocrites are people like this idiot Clinton who gladly pay $25 for a Cobb salad at Sardi's but don't want to think about how the grilled chicken and bacon got there.

January 4, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
  86. WhiteRussian

I am waiting for the view of russia or when red dawn happens...wolverines...what a waste...

January 4, 2011 at 12:28 pm | Report abuse |
  87. John D.

PALIN IS A BIG FAT LIAR!! she is ALWAYS cutting America down as well as its people!! Therefore,bringing morale down and increasing hatred in America!! We need someone like Oprah and NOT STUPID ASS PALIN!!

January 4, 2011 at 12:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • You betcha! Palin fan and an American

Sorry, you must have meant to refer to the Prez you elected on 2008. How's that " hope / change" thing going? Don't you like his approach? "The people glinging to their guns and religion." really made me proud to be an American. He has spent his entire life bashing Americans.

January 4, 2011 at 2:40 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike

And those intelligent comments really raise the level of the debate.

January 4, 2011 at 2:46 pm | Report abuse |
    • You betcha! Palin fan and an American

Yes Mike, the debate starts now. I'm sure you are able and ready. Just be sure you have your citizenship papers and birth certificate handy before we start. We have to be at the same starting level to have a meaningful conversation.

January 4, 2011 at 3:11 pm | Report abuse |
  88. Steller1

How could anyone watch this moron run around with that other loser with the 8 kids. Why are we so fascinated with watching other people live – especially these losers. Why not get off the couch and make your own reality.

Whoever would seriously consider voting for this trainwreck should seriously immediately jump off the highest building as earth does not need you in its gene pool.

January 4, 2011 at 12:25 pm | Report abuse |
  89. chazer

so i guess the big mac he enjoys at mcdonalds came from a cow that died from old age?

January 4, 2011 at 12:20 pm | Report abuse |
  90. M&Ms are GOOD

hunting and killing wild animals really should be illegal. these are part of our countrys natural and national resources. please stop trying to murder our wildlife. support your local chapter of th aspca.

January 4, 2011 at 12:19 pm | Report abuse |
    • Paul E.

Could you please tell the deer to stop running into our cars, doing damage and killing people then, please? Thank you.

January 4, 2011 at 3:38 pm | Report abuse |
  91. mike

Gee, is that the real reason you hate Palin? Or is it because you're a gay New Yorker who has to follow the liberal mantra and hate everything conservative? Just come out and say it. Be a man...lover.

January 4, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
  92. love and respect

love Clinton!
    Hate Sarah Palin and all that she stands for.
    SHE IS FAR FROM SMART, Mr.BLUE, with a completely distorted view of EVERYTHING-Do you read Mr Blue???...Check your facts!!
    I wish Dick Chaney would shoot her by accident while hunting!

January 4, 2011 at 12:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • mike

...he writes as love and respect.

January 4, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark

I don't want to be rude but this is so typical of you militant liberals. You've written a mess of sentence fragments complete with spelling errors and miss used punctuation that leads me to believe you have no idea what most of those punctuation marks are actually for. The purpose is to insult someone else who disagrees with your view. Since you're a liberal you feel justified in throwing in the old "Do you read?" type accusation because of course anyone who doesn't agree with a liberal is uneducated and naive.
      Sarah Palin is obviously intelligent on a few different levels. She would probably pull off an above average score on an IQ test. I'm guessing a lot higher then you. I'm not deluded however; I don't think she's a genius. I would imagine someone like Bill Clinton would put her score to shame as he would most politicians in recent history.
      The truth is that you're the one who is deluded. You're beliefs are shallow and based on TMZ-like information and propoganda without giving it any honest thought.

January 4, 2011 at 12:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marin

Mark – so typical of the right/wrong wing – you start out with I don't want to be rude – then immediately are – hypocrites. For someone who professes to not really care one way or the other about palin, you sure are investing a lot time in calling out folks who dislike her policies..... hypocrite. Get my point here?

January 4, 2011 at 1:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark

Oh here we go! Can't get what you want out of me so you accuse me of not being honest about my beliefs. He doesn't jump on the bandwagon so we'll just accuse him of actually supporting Palin subversively and then attack him. lol

January 4, 2011 at 1:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • My Name is Mud

@Mark... that would be "misused", wouldn't it?

January 4, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
  93. Mark

I used to think conservatives were brainwashed fools. I have to say that in the last few years these liberal mouthpieces have really taken it to a whole new level. It's like nazi Germany around here these days. All the propoganda and rhetoric! you're like a crazy lynch mob running around looking for reasons to burn someone at the stake. Everyone spouting the same alarmist overblown accusations.
    I am not Sarah Palins biggest fan. I'm not even a conservative. I'm certainly not liberal either. Calling her kids biggots and hate filled because they said things most of you have probably dwarfed by comparison with your own mouths at one time or another? Besides the fact that they are children who are free to make mistakes. At least the Palins don't live in a bubble with a team of people making sure nothing real ever gets out in to the public like most politicians.
    None of the crap you're saying about her is new and you've come to none of these conclusions on your own. It's all garbage you've heard in the media. It's all crap you've been told to hate her for. If the media stopped give you the answers and filling your heads with outrage you wouldn't know what to do with yourselves.
    Sarah Palin is still a human being. Her kids are still human beings. She is not a sociopath. She didn't give birth to a retarded baby to get the sympathy vote, she isn't trying to indoctrinate her kids in to the KKK, she's not running around mudering animals for pleasure. she's just a human being that wants a career in politics and naively doesn't realize she isn't qualified to run the country.
    That doesn't mean it's appropriate to hate her and her children. Get a grip.

January 4, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
    • Rob

Well put, everyone should worry more about their own inventory then someone else's ;-)

January 4, 2011 at 12:17 pm | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

At least she stopped that winking thing of hers. I'll give her credit for that. But she's still trailer trash.

January 4, 2011 at 12:18 pm | Report abuse |
    • Trailer Park Princess

HEY! Don't put her in with MY people!

January 4, 2011 at 12:33 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marin

Watch out who you are calling a Nazi.... do you actually listen to what comes out of this woman's mouth?

She's the one pimping her family at every opportunity, then turns on the professional victim act when folks object. The view you project of this entire palin scenario is twisted.

January 4, 2011 at 1:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark

@Marin
      If someone doesn't see corruption or extremist views in a political movement or ideology that's fine by me. What scares me are the people who see it in one side and not the other. That makes them part of the problem. Sarah Palin is relatively harmless in my opinion. I don't think she ever stood a chance nor does stand a chance at getting back in to politics in any way. She's nothing but a sideshow to keep everyones attention off of whats actually going on in Washington. She did a reality show with Kate Goslin for crying out loud. Any fear of her ruling the world is completely paranoid. It seems like every month more and more civil liberties are taken away while people are glued to the tv watching fake "issues" unfold. I don't think it matters which party gets elected. They're both pushing the same totalitarian agenda.
      There is no way on earth the leaders of the free world would ever allow Sarah Palin anywhere near the whitehouse. It was NEVER even an issue other then to the American people. In fact I think her only purpose for being thrown in to the presidential race with McCain was to ensure an Obama victory.
      Politics in America hasn't been on the "up and up" for at LEAST a decade and probably more. A democracy can't function properly when the wealth of a few elites gives them more power then the government can wield.

January 4, 2011 at 2:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Mark

And I'm not a "tea Partyer". They've got so many classifications for people to ensure nobody can be accused of ever thinking for themselves.
      The Tea Pary was just a movement calculated to rebrand the GOP and then suck them all back in to the fold when the time came. It was nothing more then damage control after the near fatal destruction of the republicans at the hands of Obama with McCain and Palin at the helm. Nothing more then a puppet show in reality.

January 4, 2011 at 2:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marin

"Relatively harmless".... you're scarier than I thought. Or dumber. Or both.

January 4, 2011 at 4:24 pm | Report abuse |
  94. CHurka

I am with you Clinton, she is just....an anoying ignorant lady!!!

January 4, 2011 at 12:02 pm | Report abuse |
  95. kF

While I am not a hunter, nor does it appeal to me...I have worked in packing houses and in pig barns, and can assure you that the manner in which hunted animals are killed is every bit-if not more-humane as the way they are raised and slaughtered for the meat consumers pick up in the grocery store. So long as the hunters are eating the meat-there is no valid argument.

January 4, 2011 at 11:59 am | Report abuse |
  96. JohnRJ08

ANYBODY who thinks that they can learn ANYTHING from Sarah Palin needs to re-examine their resume, not to mention their educational background. Only a fool would actually believe that Palin did this so-called reality show on TLC to teach people about Alaska. This was, as Kelly stated, an informercial designed to feed Palin's ego and her boost her political ambitions. That was proved by her frequent political at the administration and even the President's wife throughout the show. Sarah Palin is a narcissistic, vindictive ignoramus who has parlayed the most irritating voice in the history of American politics into a personal fortune and a semi-political career.

January 4, 2011 at 11:51 am | Report abuse |
    • GaryL

Good job, you read a dictionary, maybe even used your word of the day with that comment. Who cares what Kelly think, is he your best friend, possibly boyfriend. I guess I must have missed the part where she says everyone must live like het, oh that's right, she didn't. It's funny how you sit there and bash people you dont know when all you do know is that you wish you had her life. It's ok to pout, just do it by yourself when you look in the mirror

January 4, 2011 at 12:06 pm | Report abuse |
  97. Blue

This guy is distasteful to me and he has no clue about nature or living the simple life. Sarah shooting a caribou is way more humane than the slaughterhouses that provide meat to supermarkets. I like Palin alot - she's gutsy, strong, smart and has the correct worldview. And Alaska is beautiful!

January 4, 2011 at 11:47 am | Report abuse |
  98. hanna

Hey people news flash it is Clinton Kelly's opinion. I don't like Sarah Palin and I chose to not watch her show because it's stupid and she's just a waste of time.

January 4, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  99. chad

the show is somewhat fake but he can keep his opinion because it just stirs people up to divide society

January 4, 2011 at 11:46 am | Report abuse |
  100. Beth

I completely agree with Clinton Kelly - I was shocked that TCL would give Sarah Palin a platform to further promote her hypocracy and self-serving ways. Sarah Palin is an offense to any semi-intelligent woman and I wish the media would just ignore her so she would go away - far, far away!!!

January 4, 2011 at 11:43 am | Report abuse |
  101. Joe

Palin will make a great centerfold for hugh hefner once all of this political spotlight is dimmed.

January 4, 2011 at 11:42 am | Report abuse |
  102. misty

Palin is a puppet that was easily told what to do, now she is milking it like she is somebody more than she is..its disgusting how she trys to manipulate her situation....

January 4, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
  103. art vandolay

If anyone thinks this Palin show is "about Alaska"-then they are idiots. It is clearly an informercial for her upcoming Repub prez bid and nothing else.
    Courtesy of art vandolay

January 4, 2011 at 11:38 am | Report abuse |
  104. lolasmama

Who cares what this man(? )thinks?

January 4, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
  105. Boo

Think he might be a vegetarian actually, but that's not the point. The point he was trying to make was that it seems odd to showcase a beautiful state such as Alaska and then have to throw in Sarah making political jabs while in heavy makeup shooting or beating animals with clubs. It makes no sense. It makes her and the state look bad. He didn't comment on TLC's decision to produce the show, but was stating he didn't like sharing the same network as someone who stood for things he did not agree with. However, What Not to Wear, is one of the highest rated shows on the channel, so I think he has a right to at least answer questions when asked. I've actually met him and he really is a nice guy. I actually agree with him as well, this isn't a show about Alaska, this is her campaigning for 2012. The use of "8 hour Infomercial" was dead on. Although hunting is a part of some people's lives for food in Alaska, shooting from the air or clubbing them and then laughing is not and hunting is not at all necessary for the Palin's. At this point with the money they make, hunting for them would just be for fun and that disgusts me. No problem if they are doing it for food, because I am not a vegetarian, but I do have a huge problem with her killing things for ratings or for kicks and giggles.

January 4, 2011 at 11:37 am | Report abuse |
    • GeeClare

Not a criticicsm - just a clarification - they packaged the Caribou meat for food. I live in an area where there are hunters (and just outside of NYC) so we all have plenty of easy access to the grocery store. But, folks still hunt and eat the food they kill. (Completely get a vegan [notice I'm not saying vegetarian) perspective on her hunting though]. Clinton probably is a nice guy - too nice to get caught up in the latest "why I hate SP" mantra. Frankly, I think he's a better and nicer guy than that. Your life and your success Clinton has nothing to do with her. If asked, just "bridge" to another topic - her clothes for example. I'm much more likely to appreciate his perspective on her clothes than her political viewpoint. It's not that hard to bridge – as someone in the media spotlight - I'm sure he's been "media trained" to do it.

January 4, 2011 at 1:17 pm | Report abuse |
  106. Susanne

It seems bashing Sarah Palin and her family has become a national pastime for many folks. It's almost a sheep-herd mentality sort of thing and I'm not sure some people even know why they "hate" her so much - they just seem to be doing it because others are.

I neither like Ms. Palin nor dislike her - I am indifferent - but even I can see the lengths to which some folks go in order to trash her and her family is ridiculous. What did she ever do to any of you personally to warrant such vitriol and hate? If you don't care for her or her politics, don't vote for her. Simple as that. If you don't like the program about her life in Alaska, change the channel. I choose not to watch her program because there are other programs on that I find more interesting. I find Kate Gosselin obnoxious and choose not to watch her show either. It's really very simple.

And as for Mr. Kelly, I do enjoy his program from time to time, but perhaps he should seek employment on another network if having Ms. Palin on the same network is so bothersome to him. Really, it's all about accepting that there are different people with different views and they won't always line up with your own. Funny how some of the folks who preach about tolerance the most are the ones who show it the least whenever someone else has different views than they do.

January 4, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
  107. Mark

I hate people like this. I in no way think Sarah Palin would make a good president but this guy has a hell of a nerve calling her hypocritical because she's willing to pick up a gun and hunt for her own food.
    People like him actually make me like Sarah Palin.
    Any animal that gets shot out in the wild as food has pretty much died a natural death. It could have easilly been another animal killing it. I feel sorry for the animals that are raised to be slaughtered. Force fed chemicals and tortuous diets in captivity for no other purpose then to make a bigger slab of meat.
    I can't stand these knee jerk judgements from weak people who prefer to have all their dirty work done behind a curtain by someone else.

January 4, 2011 at 11:27 am | Report abuse |
  108. MsMHA

This guy is lucky to have a job on any network!!! What he does is ridiculous and what are his ratings?

January 4, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  109. mike

So Clinton, your employer hired someone who's views differ from yours. They work in a different department and you never actually have to interact with them. And this qualifies as "rough" in your world?

January 4, 2011 at 11:26 am | Report abuse |
  110. Alex

If Clinton Kelly is a vegetarian I can repect that but that is his choice. Most Americans eat things that have been killed. I don't agree with Palin's politics but her show showcases a beautiful state. If you can't seperate the show from her politics don't watch the show.

January 4, 2011 at 11:23 am | Report abuse |
  111. palintwit

Palin baby name suggestions : Fargo, Sphincter, Checkvalve, Spatula, Mudpuppy, Pinworm. Pinworm Palin has a nice ring to it... a good name for Bristol's next brat.

January 4, 2011 at 11:22 am | Report abuse |
  112. cooper

Although I agree with Kelly 100%, I think he needs to go down a couple of notches on his pole. The last time I checked, TLC was not HIS network. If he does, he has the strength to let her go; I wish he did and wish he would.

January 4, 2011 at 11:20 am | Report abuse |
  113. cooper

January 4, 2011 at 11:19 am | Report abuse |
  114. GaryL

All of you who don't like Pain are just jealous fruits who couldn't hold a shotgun or spend 10 minutes outside your plush home with the fire burning and the maid holding your hand. Of course everything isn't true to life....its a tv show, and a show Kelly only wishes he could be part of. Sorry man, she is more popular than you, and I bet you wish you were homecoming queen too. He is just a poor loser who wishes he was half the man that woman can be, without a sack.

January 4, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Kurt

Here we are, another middle school mentality republican tossing around the word Jealous. Why would anyone be jealous of that shrew? And really, look at the polls if you want to know how popular she is. Is she going to be able to duck the questions like she has been for 2 yrs after her disastrous interviews in 2008 if she wants to be president? Will she have room to write the answers on her palms? She's a freak, a fake and a bimbo who has less sense than my dog.

January 4, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • GaryL

Middle school mentality is being the sheep that you are, thinking it is fun to knock on someone's lifestyle you know nothing about. Ya, you are a sheep, you can't form your own opinion so you jump right on the most popular one. Jealous is not a term just thrown around, you are very obviously that, and a liar if you wouldn't take the money she gets for just showing people the way she grew up. She never says that its for everyone, especially not a wannabe intellectual you try to be. You should comment when what you say hasn't already been said a million times. Maybe something original, and not condescending because you think you know all because you read a few polls.

January 4, 2011 at 11:40 am | Report abuse |
    • Kurt

No Gary, I am NOT jealous of that idiot and I sure as heck am not jealous of her so-called life-style. And you call me a liar, why? You know nothing about me, but we all know about Sarah. Speaking of lies, that IDIOT lies all the time. Just recently she claimed she made a typo when she wrote refudiate. That's odd because she said refudiate instead of repudiate on the Hannity show just a short time before her Twitter lie. She lies every time she opens her big mouth. She's another Ann Coulter, and that's no compliment.

January 4, 2011 at 12:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • GaryL

I don't need to know a thing about you to know that you are a liar and a hypocrite. You act as if you are a flawless human being who needs nothing in life which is obviously not true and makes you a liar, because look at the way you judge people based on knowledge that's not your own. You would probly say anything that was a popular belief. You say"idiot", I'm sure you know she is such an idiot because you had some courses with her in school....nope. You sound like a sheepish idiot because you believe everything you see on tv or read. One of these days you will be put out there for everyone to judge, and let's see how many people think your views are idiotic. You must be bored to care so much about someone you don't care for. You don't make sense, but good job repeating the popular view.

January 4, 2011 at 12:47 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kurt

Nah, Gary, I'm not just stating what I've read. I've HEARD that fool lie and I heard her interviews in 2008. She's a bimbo. No doubt about it. And like someone else pointed out, she was given hint after hint that she was being pranked but had no clue. She's that stupid. And as far as me judging her, how about the way she judges everyone else? She has something to say about everyone who doesn't think like she does. She slimes Michelle Obama, but have you ever heard Michelle say anything about Palin? I doubt it very much. And god knows there is plenty to say. You can lust after her all you want, but not all men are duped by her makeup and expensive clothes. You can't make a silk purse out of a sow's ear and she's a bonafide sow.

January 4, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • Westerner

Kurt: You exlemplify to perfect example of hypocrisy. All of your posts are about middle school mentality of a certain political affiliation. Yet, you do nothing but name call and ridicule during said posts. I ask you, isn't that a middle school mentality? Calling people her an idiots in all caps just shows your true nature. Nothing but disdain and intolorence for anything or anyone you don't agree with! Reflect a little.....

January 4, 2011 at 12:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • GOD

Remove the planks from Republican teaparty eyes before u try to remove the speck from ours. I personally use caps when I call u guys IDIOTS because it's much more civilized than punching u hatemongers in the nose. Look in the mirror next time when u feel the urge to open your hole and speak your ignorance. GOD HAS SPOKEN

January 4, 2011 at 10:57 pm | Report abuse |
    • GOD

That above was to westerner. Single handedly making the west look like IDIOTS. Lol.

January 4, 2011 at 11:00 pm | Report abuse |
  115. Tracy

any republicans want to admit this woman(palin not clinton) is a fool ?? I mean really just because a person belongs to the republican club doesnt mean they have to accept every card carrying fool.

January 4, 2011 at 11:15 am | Report abuse |
    • Blue

Sarah is no fool and neither are the folks who support her. "A fool says in his heart that there is no God."

January 4, 2011 at 11:53 am | Report abuse |
    • GOD

@Blue A fool is someone who tries to define the word fool in religious terms. LOL. Get your head out of Sarahs' butt. FOOLS also say that she would be a good president. Dumb hicks

January 4, 2011 at 10:38 pm | Report abuse |
  116. CJ

Who cares what this loon thinks. News Flash for you Boys play with GI Joes not curling irons and dresses. So when you stop pransing around like a girl maybe people will give a crap.

January 4, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  117. Kevin

I'm not a hunter, but it seems to me that hunting is a very natural way of living. When we first evolved, we didn't have grocery stores or Super Wal-Mart's. There are far better ways to point out how hypocritical and ..stupid.. Palin's views are. I'm sure she'll have no problem deregulating businesses, at which point I'd like to make sure her show continues so we can see the destruction caused by her party's policies. The government's job should be to protect that which would not be protected by the free market alone.

January 4, 2011 at 11:14 am | Report abuse |
  118. ESAD

See you are all fighting over this for what?

January 4, 2011 at 11:13 am | Report abuse |
  119. CorrineK

"Real American???" So those of us who don't like Palin are anti-American I suppose. Sarah Palin is no GENIUS. She couldn't answer simple questions when interviewed and take a look on youtube where Palin got pranked by the masked avengers. They said she was the only person who they pranked other than Britney Spears who didn't catch on that it was a prank. Listen to that clip and then tell us how smart that fool is.

January 4, 2011 at 11:10 am | Report abuse |
  120. big Al

To all the hypocrites. If you were in Palin's shoes you would do the same thing. By they way Palin haters, your grand parents or your great grand parents shot animals for their (Organic)meat. Don't be so one dimensional and look at life with a 360 view.

January 4, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • ellid

I don't care if Sarah Palin catches all her own fish, shoots her own game, and grows her own vegetables. I *do* care that she's a liar, a hypocrite, and a religious zealot that wants to turn American in to a theocracy.

January 4, 2011 at 12:14 pm | Report abuse |
  121. Kim

Clinton is the best. He's honest and only tries to help people feel good about themselves. Palin is awful. He's got every right to be offended that TLC gave her a show. She's offensive in every sense.

January 4, 2011 at 11:08 am | Report abuse |
    • Life

Honest? Sorry, but $200 shirts are NOT for everyone. He puts people down based on their physical appearance. Whats worse is that they try to send regular everyday people to speand 5k on 3 outfits! What is normal about that? How does that actually help these people out? It doesnt. All it does is buy them 3 outfits that they will never wear again for fear of messing them up. I love it when they do that to a stay at home mom...ya b/c stay at home mothers want to wear skirts and heals around the house and run errands w/ their kids in that type of outfit...very practical...lol! As for Palin, while I have mixed feelings on her running for president, I do know that she seems like a cool person to hang out with. Her show is very interesting and is a great promo for alaskan tourism. She shows the nature side of the state and its beautiful. Of course Mr Kelly would NOT agree as he is a city type of guy. And how annoying that he would call it HIS network! Its NOT his network, its merely a network that has picked up his very unpractical show! Get a grip in honesty...honesty is NOT making people feel stupid as he does. Palin–on her show-doesnt put others down. She shows that people can and do work hard for a living and that going outside into REAL nature is still normal for some.

January 4, 2011 at 1:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • CariG

Response to Life... If you've never watched Clinton's show, perhaps you should keep your comments to yourself. The network GIVES the person $5,000. On average, they use that money to purchase 30 outfits or more. There have been people on the show that he could have belittled and made to feel fat or whatnot, but he doesn't. He's very encouraging. Perhaps his mannerisms aren't something that you'd appreciate, and that's your business. But if you have never watched the show, and don't know how it works, I would ask you to please NOT comment on it.

You just shined a light of ignorance on yourself.

January 4, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • life

cariG: I have watched it show, used to watch it regularly. Maybe its changed since I have seen it, but I never once saw the people buy more than say 6 or so outfits. The stores they have the people shop in sell shirts at $100 or more. Its NOT practical. I have seen him belittle people, not for their weight but for the fact that they might wear sweats to a run and errand. I understand the concept of the show, I understand they give them the 5k to spend, but they make the people buy things that are really useful in their normal life...

January 4, 2011 at 3:34 pm | Report abuse |
  122. Gad Zooks

Yet another liberal that thinks views they don't agree with shouldn't be allowed.

No news here.

January 4, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • ellid

He said nothing of the sort, only that he wasn't happy that the commercial network he was on had decided to finance a vanity production starring a woman who thinks that "refudiate" is a word.

January 4, 2011 at 12:13 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marin

Yet another right/wrong winger who has no reading comprehension skills. Maybe if you read the article again more slowly before hitting the key board your arrogant ignorance won't be so obvious.

January 4, 2011 at 1:33 pm | Report abuse |
  123. palintwit

Just remember, you can take the trash out of the trailer but you can never take the trailer out of the trash --> The Palins

January 4, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
  124. historian

"The people who has these shows are garbage" Nice grammar.

January 4, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  125. FREE ENES

This idiot is the hypocrite. Does he eat meat? Someone has to kill it. Even if he's a vegetarian, he is alive only because his ancestors ate meat. So how does he have grounds to criticize hunting for food purposes?

January 4, 2011 at 11:01 am | Report abuse |
  126. Real American

Sarah Palin is a patriot and a genius, she will be a great future president. I think it's so funny that Demorats are so misogynistic against women if they don't like what a particular women stands for kinda like how I'm called an Uncle Tom for not being a Democrap.
    Anyway I loved her show and I highly respect the great American leader that she is. Time to wise up America and get that loser out of office and get a respectable woman with ideas that are proven to work in.

January 4, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • palintwit

Put the crack pipe down sport. Sarah Palin is a filthy, steaming, stinking pile of trailer trash.

January 4, 2011 at 11:09 am | Report abuse |
    • Sam

If you were a "real American" as you claim instead of one of those right wing phones trash talking Democrats perhaps you'd see Pain as the various twig that she is. "Future president"? Don't make me laugh, trailer park boy.

January 4, 2011 at 11:21 am | Report abuse |
    • Real American or a Real Fool?

Sarah Palin is far from the picture of a "real American" or patriot...backstabbing is hardly a sentiment or principle to characterize as patriotic. As a Republican, I'm disgusted that this is the best candidate the party could come up with...really???...She has taken women back a century with her ignorance and arrogance. Although she has a few view points I can agree with, she is a nightmare overall. But maybe she is just the disaster this country needs to wake up.

January 4, 2011 at 11:49 am | Report abuse |
    • lucy2

It's ridiculous to assume that people who don't agree with ONE woman's politics are against all women.

January 4, 2011 at 12:38 pm | Report abuse |
    • sheppard

Anyone arrogant enough to call out who is a 'real' American and who isn't, has a serious case of being a legend in their own mind. Anyone delusional enough to consider spalin a 'genius' is just a serious case.

January 4, 2011 at 1:30 pm | Report abuse |
    • GOD

Come on, even I think she's an idiot.

January 4, 2011 at 3:07 pm | Report abuse |
    • smg

No disrespect but you need to spend some time in Wasilla. We live here and I disagree with you on this subject. She is very smart at self promotion and I do believe she is a Patriot but God help us if she is President she can not even manage her State, home town or kids.

January 4, 2011 at 7:28 pm | Report abuse |
  127. FREE ENES

This guy is an idiot. Do we really care about the opinion of some loser who doesn't display enough sense to come out of the rain?

January 4, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
  128. Milton

You people are just jealous . She gets better ratings. I love her and her show.

January 4, 2011 at 10:59 am | Report abuse |
    • Kurt

JEALOUS? Of that dingbat Palin? My God, man...get a clue. She's a joke. You people throw that word Jealous around all the time. How old are you, 13?

January 4, 2011 at 11:16 am | Report abuse |
  129. Katrina

I'd rather watch Sarah Palin's show than this guy or Katie plus 8 ANYDAY!!!!! Such a lame excuse for being upset, talk about someone wanting their 5 mins of fame. Don't even get me started on Katie..........

January 4, 2011 at 10:58 am | Report abuse |
  130. Eva

This guy is a loser. It isn't his network, he works for it and maybe he should stick to his guns quit that talent-free show and move on. Sarah Palin is the ultimate provider of free range meat. I wish her show was on longer. I love her family!

January 4, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
  131. Elitist

The Palins are the phoniest of faux.
    I praise Mr Kelly for being right on target with this call. At last! The Palins should be called out all the more for what they represent. Nothing but phonies and hypocrites.

It is not about just "turning or switching channels.". We are paying for this crap with our monthly TV bill and we should have a say so. I say, vote this show off the air!

Actress Roma Downey's husband should be put in jail for bringingthis white trash family to the forefront. They certainly are NOT a family to be proud of.

I must really be in the minorityas I will and never will watch her show but have seen only snippets on the Internet.

January 4, 2011 at 10:57 am | Report abuse |
    • maerlyn

Well, elitist, you are not alone: there are at least two of us. I once had the privilege of spending a week in Alaska (pre-Palin) and would love to have had more time (and money!) to explore, but I absolutely refuse to watch that airhead on anything – reality tv or news. I hope Sen. McCain pays dearly for unfreezing this abomination from the ice of obscurity and thrusting her upon us.

January 4, 2011 at 11:34 am | Report abuse |
    • AhShucks

Elitist, I didn't realize you owned the programming since you pay your TV bill? TLC is a business. They put on what will make them money.

The ONLY choice you have is to turn the channel.

January 4, 2011 at 4:30 pm | Report abuse |
  132. Kathy B.

Love What Not to Wear, love Clinton, but news flash – until you buy the network, you don't control its programming. Sarah Palin will be news and newsworthy as long as people listen to her and watch her.

January 4, 2011 at 10:54 am | Report abuse |
    • Gail Snail

Well said, KathyB. Until Clinton is the owner of TLC, he needs to keep his thoughts to himself.

Why is he complaining? He's been on TLC for many years and is well paid for it. Could it be because his show has been moved from Friday to Tuesday?

January 4, 2011 at 2:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sarah plain and simple

With that reasoning shouldn't palin shut her trap until she "owns" America? Or should Clinton save his insults for his show like Sarah does? She thinks she can criticize everyone else but no one can point out her hypocrisy? She's pathetic trash

January 4, 2011 at 3:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Teabigots suck

I see, the republican version of "freedom of speech" only applies to thier racist and hate filled rants not to someone giving a valid fact based opinion. Repubs hate facts.

January 4, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
  133. CorrineK

Oh Treehugger...It's wrong for Kate to exploit her children but okay for Sarah Palin to exploit hers? She has been doing that since that crazy old man McCain released her from her frozen habitat into society. She even told the world her unmarried 16 yr old was pregnant when it was nobody's business. Of course Sarah had no room to talk. Track's feet were probably red too when he was born because he sure made a fast trip. You right wingers uphold that lying witch and I cannot understand why.

January 4, 2011 at 10:53 am | Report abuse |
    • Gail Snail

Kate has been exploiting her children since they were born. She shows them off and then complains about the paparazzi. What the heck did she expect? Kate & her kids should be listed as dependents by TLC when they file their income taxes. Kate doesn't support the family, TLC does.

January 4, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
  134. ESAD

I don't think people should be able to comment on news websites. I also don't think this is news.

January 4, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  135. Name*minnfrost

Love the Alaska show. Wouldn't ever consider a show called what to wear. Talk about vanity shallowness and how dumb. Fashion?Really!

January 4, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  136. Timme62

He is right about the program being nothing but a infomercial for Palin.

January 4, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
  137. observant

Oh, and Sarah Palin doesn't exploit her children, 24/7/365, TreeH ugger?

Yeah, right.......NOT

January 4, 2011 at 10:51 am | Report abuse |
  138. Tracy

I can't say I blame him for not liking the Palins, but on the other hand... boo hoo hoo, cry me a river.

January 4, 2011 at 10:49 am | Report abuse |
  139. CorrineK

You're right, boocat. It's not about Alaska. It's about Sarah and her misbehaving brats. And of course Toad, her first Dude. She uses that hour every week to air her petty grievances against her neighbor McGinnis, Michelle Obama and even the kids on Facebook her foul mouthed daughters were fighitng with. And no, Sarah....it was NOT about Trigg like you stated. It was about your show. Trigg was not mentioned in that conversation. You are the one who exploits him just like you did when you had him out amongst thousands of people during your failed campaign even though a baby with downs syndrome has immunity problems. Its always whatever benefits Sarah and showing the world how GREAT she was for not aborting her challenged baby was more important than his safety. NOW she galavants around the country running off her fat mouth without saying anything while others raise her kids. What a shameless witch.

January 4, 2011 at 10:48 am | Report abuse |
    • just a lesser 48'er

Just FYI, back in 2008-2009 (somewhere around that timeframe, forgive me for not knowing the exact date) Palin turned down Stimulus monies that were to improve the education, and especially special education programs in schools around Alaska. Way to go, Palin, for just screwing your own trophy child!

January 7, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
  140. Mandy

Palins 15 minutes are up! Back under the rock you came from. This woman is single handedly turninng the rep. Party into a joke. Oh and fyi there is nothing real about reality tv. Its garbage. The people who has these shows are garbage.

January 4, 2011 at 10:40 am | Report abuse |
  141. historian

Scoreboard! She could only dream of ratings like hers.

January 4, 2011 at 10:39 am | Report abuse |
  142. Tree Hugger

I don't know of a single television ever made that doesn't have an on/off switch or the ability to change the channel. Who knows what the Palin family does when the cameras aren't on. I will never go to Alaska, so I am in awe of the scenery and information about such a beautiful state that I can see on the show. Where does Clinton Kelly think food comes from? Is he really naive enough to think that Sarah Palin is the only person who kills animals for food? There are entire shows dedicated to hunting and fishing – hours on end of killing for food (or sport). My problem with TLC is allowing Kate Gosselin to exploit her children.

January 4, 2011 at 10:38 am | Report abuse |
    • Dorf

That's great news, we don't need anymore goofball tree huggers up here. Fishing andhunting are facts of life here. P"alin does in fact and has for a long time fished for salmon in Bristol Bay. She has hunted in the past with her father. So thanks for never coming up here, you won't be missed.

January 4, 2011 at 11:07 am | Report abuse |
    • Johnnyleen

I don't think Dorf actually read or understood Tree Hugger's post.

January 4, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
    • Marin

Agreed – either dorf doesn't read before flying off the handle (palinisim) or has no reading comprehension (second palinisim) – either way, made a fool of himself with that rant.

January 4, 2011 at 1:11 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

@ Marin: Do you mean "Palin-ism"???? (not – "isim" moron...)

I don't think you have a clue what an "-ism" refers to. Hint: It's not a character trait...as you may be implying.

the Palin coined termed "refudiate" could be referred to as a "Palinism"...

Wow...now who has no comprehension of the English language. You, my friend, are the fool.

I

January 4, 2011 at 1:23 pm | Report abuse |
    • I have a dictionary, do you?

The suffix 'ism' has a few meanings, one of which is: the defining attribute of a person. Coming on blogs and commenting on a person's grammar or use of the english language must make you feel good? Except when you're wrong of course.

January 4, 2011 at 2:12 pm | Report abuse |
    • Teabigots suck

Haha. John is an idiot.

January 4, 2011 at 2:37 pm | Report abuse |
    • John

Cleary, Dictionary, you fail to consider context. Of course the suffix, -ism, can have several meanings and uses. I never indicated otherwise. I was merely pointing out that, when colloquially used in conjuction with a famous person's name (e.g. Reaganism, Bushism, or "Palinism") it is usually in reference to their speech.

And, yes, it does make me feel good to point out the ignorance of the liberal bloggers on this site. But don't give me too much credit....It's not that hard to do. ;-)

January 4, 2011 at 2:48 pm | Report abuse |
    • GOD

Still an idiot. Lol

January 4, 2011 at 2:55 pm | Report abuse |
    • Dorf

treehugger, I apologize, I mesread you post and there is no excuse. I reported my own post and requested it be removed. If you can ever come up to Alaska, please do so.

January 4, 2011 at 3:42 pm | Report abuse |
    • Marin

Gee – I make a spelling error and John tries to write a book. Your insecurities are showing. Get a life, dork.

January 4, 2011 at 4:27 pm | Report abuse |
    • just a lesser 48'er

@Dorf...such a typical "Alaskan" response with the "glad you never came up. you won't be missed" bullcrap. I'm sorry that Alaska is so out of touch with the rest of the "Lesser 48'ers" (yes, we're really called that in Alaska), but really, the lease on your state from Russia expired a while ago...I think Russia should just go ahead and take back their 'state' and leave America alone...that is, unless you're state is just planning on seceding.

@John, if it gets you off to point out the ignorance of others, you should probably know that "Cleary" is not a word.

January 7, 2011 at 12:01 pm | Report abuse |
    • fan2013

Dorf, what a great apology..you make my day...Gold Star for you!!!!

January 7, 2011 at 4:45 pm | Report abuse |
  143. michaelfury

January 4, 2011 at 10:35 am | Report abuse |
  144. Relieved

Thank you! So nice to finally see a negative review from someone associated with the network, because TLC doesn't seem to take a real interest in viewers' or consumer opinions. Please also add reality shows promoting exploitation of children-like Kate Plus 8. So sick of these networks funding ridiculous & unimaginative shows-its like rewarding poor behavior! How about hiring writers to develop quality shows while also providing employment based on talent and merit?? TLC is becoming MTV's nerdy cousin in a network family of terrible programming

January 4, 2011 at 10:24 am | Report abuse |
    • MFSB525

I agree with you! I remember when TLC stood for The Learning Channel. Now It's The Lousy Channel. I know its much cheaper to do reality shows than to create a worthy show. But those bratty Toddlers in Tiaras must go. Those kids and their moms need a visit to the wood shed to meet Mr. Act Right

January 4, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
  145. michael

Yea like Palin really does all those things in her spare time; when she is not criticsizing everyone else. Funny how her makeup is perfect while she shoots a moose. Yep this is for sure real life lol

January 4, 2011 at 10:19 am | Report abuse |
    • real

I do all the things Sarah Palin does in her spare time...I hunt, I fish, I camp....and I do all of it with makeup on. Quit placing labels on people and lifestyles you know nothing about.

January 6, 2011 at 8:40 pm | Report abuse |
  146. boocat

Jarrod – it's not a show about Alaska. It's about that dingbat Sarah Palin. If it were about Alaska, she and her dumba$$ family would not have to be on it. Your're deluded if you think otherwise.

January 4, 2011 at 10:18 am | Report abuse |
    • Terry Washington State

Exactly Mandy. I'm of the belief if we want to see the beauty and danger that is Alaska we have National Geographic and the Discovery line of channels that would show this pristine state in a much better way than this sick hour long Palin commercial. I've watched it, she knocks the media and her political opposition and how she detests the lamestream media, the reports about Trig (which were blogs, not any reputable news source) which I do think are in truly bad taste. And... knocking politicians on a nature show is usually not the norm. The very media she hates is how she has become famous and is maintained any type of notice. She should be thankful, I happen not to be. The less of her the better.

January 4, 2011 at 10:52 am | Report abuse |
    • chacomom

Right on Clinton
      Love your show. I personally think that Sara Palin stands for Sara Palin. She is delusional if she thinks she represents Alaska. She abandoned her post in Alaska to pursue her only goal-making Sara Palin rich and famous.
      It would be nice if she would jusst keep her mouth shut but it usually is amusing what tends to come out of it.

January 4, 2011 at 11:25 am | Report abuse |
  147. jarrod

What an ignorant view. I would have thought clinton would not have stuped this low. It is about Alaska andher life there. Have you ever even been to Alaska? Well I think we should put Clinton and Stacy in the Alaska wilderness in heels and dress clothes without a shotgun or any weapons just nature and see what happens.

January 4, 2011 at 10:08 am | Report abuse |
    • louis

I am offended that Sarah Palin abandoned ny state so she could get a multi million dollar book and tv deal. That is not the mark of a real leader, let alone an inteliigent person with any clue as to what public morsality is. Her children spew hartred off on twitter and she does nothing about it. She has made the entire state of Alaska look like a frathouse.

January 4, 2011 at 11:05 am | Report abuse |
    • Craig

Jarrod, have you WATCHED the show? There are slight jabs and subtle comments that make her points. It's not all it seems to be. It sickens me actually because it's just a blatant attempt to make her likable and appeal to potential voters. You mention Clinton. How LOUDLY would the right scream if he had a series where he puttered around Arkansas smiling and preening for cameras when he was obviously shooting for a presidential spot?? Your blindness is exhausting.

January 4, 2011 at 11:28 am | Report abuse |
    • JohnRJ08

You think this show was about Alaska? Wow! This was, as Kelly said, a multi-episode informercial specifically designed to boost Palin's political ambitions. As much of the show took place inside Palin's home as outside, and none of the sequences couldn't have been filmed in any other northern state with a lot of snow-covered mountains and wild life. If you want to learn what makes Alaska different, ask some questions about how much money each Alaskan gets from the oil companies. Ask about the fact that Alaska's population is smaller than some major cities in the lower 48. Ask Alaskans have they feel about the ex-governor quitting half-way through her term and making their state the laughingstock of the nation. Ask them how they feel about an alleged pioneer wilderness woman who goes out to kill a caribou, doesn't even know how to load her own rifle and takes five shots bring down her trophy. And she does it all for the "show". This narcissistic, vindictive, ignorant woman has made politics in this country a cesspool of lies, half-truths and incoherent jabber all intended to incite anger and misinform voters. The idea that TLC would give her a stage from which she can spew her inane rhetoric has been inexcusable.

January 4, 2011 at 12:03 pm | Report abuse |
    • Chelsea Morning

Tee-hee. Yes, Jarrod, he really "stuped." Do us all a favor and read a little more. Then you can make an informed, intelligent comment.

January 4, 2011 at 12:05 pm | Report abuse |
    • Suzan

JohnRJ08, hate to give you the bad news you have obviously missed, but politics were, as you put it: ".....this country a cesspool of lies, half-truths and incoherent jabber all intended to incite anger and misinform voters." long before Sarah Palin arrived on the scene.

January 4, 2011 at 12:29 pm | Report abuse |
    • Notsurprised

Have you ever watched Clinton's show? He and Stacey are so arrogant that it's unreal. Sometimes they are downright abusive to the people on the show. That, and most of the clothes they pick out are overpriced and ugly. Who really needs a $5K wardrobe anyway? I won't allow that show in my house anymore, and I hope it gets canceled.

January 4, 2011 at 12:41 pm | Report abuse |
    • Alex

Hey Jarod,

So, Palin's life is a constant jet-set from one hunting trip to a fishing trip, to a mountain-climbing trip? I would venture to guess that most Alaskans don't fly off on hunting trips every day.

So, the show is a carefully-planned exercise in fiction.

January 4, 2011 at 1:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • john

Jarrod is correct. Clinton is ignorant, indeed. He is implying that if someone has a different point of view or opinion than he does, they should not be allowed to have a show on TLC. What happened to liberals being open-minded and tolerant? Typical liberal hypocrisy.... News flash for Clinton, the majority of his viewers are probably conservatives with values and opinions more alighed with Palin's than his. I wonder if he has a problem with them watching his show and supporting him (and his wallet). I'm guessing not. Again, typical liberal hypocrisy.

January 4, 2011 at 1:08 pm | Report abuse |
    • BetterOffW/OU!

Ignorant. Go to Alaska!

January 4, 2011 at 1:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • JLive

You people all need to learn basic spelling. "Stuped"? Really? No wonder the US is losing ground to every other nation. Our most opinionated citizens seem to be the least educated.

January 4, 2011 at 1:56 pm | Report abuse |
    • c workman

Probably envious of the fact that Palin's show gets far more viewers than his.

January 4, 2011 at 2:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • carolyn

"stuped"? you are as "ignernt" as Palin.

January 4, 2011 at 2:49 pm | Report abuse |
    • bewestbrook

"Stooped?"

January 4, 2011 at 3:24 pm | Report abuse |
    • JM

Clinton has brains and a good heart. Which is more than I can say for that reality tv narcissist Palin.

January 4, 2011 at 3:26 pm | Report abuse |
    • AKchic

Yeah, this show is really about Alaska, just as much as I'm really about the anti-breathing movement.

I'm an Alaskan. I live here every day, and I can tell you that her show is contrived, fake, and nothing more than one long soft-ball schmooze-fest to the lower-48 in an attempt to curry favor and win votes and/or more buyers of her pathetic books, and more Twitter followers.

Planes do NOT pick you up directly from your backyard if you happen to live against a lake. The lake she lives on is devoid of fish, so she cannot fish in it. The caribou she killed? She did NOT take the most valuable meat from the animal and wasted most of it since they only took the hindquarters since that was all they could supposedly carry. And they call themselves responsible hunters. They way she carried her gun? Excuse me, had everyone else carry the gun for her (and her father, using a weapon as a walking stick?!).
      Nobody's hair and make-up are that good after 30 minutes of being in the wild, let alone days.

Contrived BS to lull the masses. Any who fall for it deserve to be fooled.

And no, I am not a liberal or a democrat. I am a 27 year old fiscally conservative socially moderate working mother of 4 boys. I refuse to be boxed into any party affiliation. I am not a part of the Tea Party or the Tea Party Express (nor would I want to be a part of the Express considering their figurehead/banshee).

January 4, 2011 at 3:35 pm | Report abuse |
    • JohnR

The one thing that everyone has agreedon is that Palin's TLC show is only for self-promotion.

January 4, 2011 at 3:52 pm | Report abuse |
    • David G

"Well I think we should put Clinton and Stacy in the Alaska wilderness in heels and dress clothes without a shotgun or any weapons just nature and see what happens."
      Jarrod, relax dude the wilderness is not out to get you. I've spent years out in the Canadian backcoubtry and I never needed to shoot anything to save my life. I have more worries about some of the trigger happy townies like Plain that can't shoot straight and have no idea what they are shooting at.

January 4, 2011 at 3:54 pm | Report abuse |
    • Really?

Who cares if he does or doesn't like it...maybe everybody doesn't like the mess of show 'what not to wear'? There's a lot of hunting going on in other states that no one has mentioned...oh, that's right...doesn't matter becasue it's not Sarah Palin shooting the animals....it's not about the hunting or the show, it's about Sarah...whether you like her or not, it's about what SHE does regardless of other folks doing the same things...let's talk Joy Behar.....what a freak of nature: I thought I would enjoy her show until I found out any guest that she thinks might give her an answer she doesn't like is not in the studio with her but instead by satellite and then she cuts them off if they don't agree with her political opinion – or has the brass to speak up to her...lame Joy...really lame......as I channel surfed last night or the night before, she was asking Sarah to come on her show....really? she'd be too scared to have her sit with....Joy should be on Jersey Shore...same class just more money......anyway.....speak ugly to me , I don't care......I'm off to catch re-runs of Sarah Palin's Alaska and What not to wear !

January 4, 2011 at 4:00 pm | Report abuse |
    • Sally

That would be "stooped," illiterate.

January 4, 2011 at 4:34 pm | Report abuse |
    • chuck

He's Gay and she's not. Come on people! When will this country wake up and understand that this is entertainment and nothing else. It seems everyone hates her and talks trash about her family and then says she is closed minded. Grow up and get a clue people, you are losing every right in this country and you are following a fashion designer for guidance. Wow

January 4, 2011 at 4:39 pm | Report abuse |
    • BBK

Go GaryL! Is there any possibility you gossip queens can stop being lemmings? Look at what you are saying about one other...none of your comments are original. Each of your words are regurgitated BS that you are trying to back up with pointless facts and lame statistics. I'm saddened to see how difficult it has become for everyone to live their own lives and keep the majority of people's uneducated opinions to themselves. Just because you have no souls and hatred filled hearts doesn't give you the right to be rude and belittle people you truly know nothing about.

January 4, 2011 at 9:58 pm | Report abuse |
    • GOD

To the last two comments. IDIOTS. LOL. All Sarah does is belittle and criticize EVERYTHING around her!!! HYPOCRITES. Then her ignorant redneck followers scream and cry when she gets the same thrown back at her. Palin is a horrible person that knows God as much as a tree stump does. Stop crying, you picked a loser to whorship. Deal with it

January 4, 2011 at 10:45 pm | Report abuse |
    • fan2013

jarrod and Tree Hugger...I love your words of wisdom. Please ignore hate replies, I read them and they contain empty opinions based on manic lies. I have been a fan of 'What Not To Wear', they help women on many levels to find their femininity and beauty. I known Clinton was gay...yes I find this behavior against God-Nature...but these are my personal beliefs ....nothing to do with watching his TV show or keeps me from seeing his 'good works'.

So why would Clinton fall for Joy B. negative approach to the new year 2011? What good did it do him to attack Sarah Palin Alaska and Family show? Do you think TLC will praise him?

January 7, 2011 at 4:32 pm | Report abuse |
    • Kate

He has a right to his opinion just as much as you do. I can't comment on the Palin show as I wouldn't lower myself to watch anything with that woman in it.

January 20, 2011 at 4:01 pm | Report abuse |
  148. Josh

Yeah, I hate gay people too. Oh wait...

January 4, 2011 at 11:44 am | Report abuse |
  149. Teabigots suck

Typical Republican teaparty comment. All hate all the time. Pathetic trash

January 4, 2011 at 2:43 pm | Report abuse |
  150. Ben

And it didn't bother you that this was an article about someone elses hate filled comments...well, from your post and your monicor, I can see its not really about "hate"

January 4, 2011 at 3:43 pm | Report abuse |